fanMAIL: Sheree Whitfield’s ex-husband marries again

Tisha and Bob Whitfield

Last week I told you about former Real Housewives of Atlanta cast member Sheree Whitfield reuniting with her ex-husband, former NFL player Bob Whitfield, for an upcoming Iyanla: Fix My Life episode.

I also mentioned Mr. Whitfield playing the field with several young women including Sheree Whitfield; a local blogger and a California woman.

She also revealed (in a roundabout way) that she is the 2nd (or 3rd of 4th) Mrs. Whitfield. Congratulations to the happy couple (I’m assuming they are, in fact, happy).

And thanks to the current Mrs. Whitfield for clearing the air. Now maybe people will stop harassing celebrity blogger Michelle Brown of Straightfromthea.com, since she is clearly not his girlfriend.

sandra,
really? if you are going to discuss my very personal business on your blog. You might want to get it right. My name is spelled Tisha. I live in Atlanta, not California. Bob is not juggling women on both coasts. Sheree and Bob can barely stand each other and yes, we have been together for years. (at least 8). Which is no ones business either. How many kids we may or may not have is no ones business either. Thought you may want a better picture if you are going to continue to put my business on blast.

Oh, and my last name is Whitfield.

tmick

• Bob and Sheree Whitfield to appear on Iyanla: Fix My Life
  • FanMAIL: A MOTHER’S SHAME!
  • The Desperate Gold Diggers of Atlanta
  • Sheree Whitfield Drops Divorce Appeal

77 Responses to “fanMAIL: Sheree Whitfield’s ex-husband marries again”

Trendsetter says:

:blink:

sandra,

Oh, and my last name is Whitfield.

tmick

:pc:

Jdore says:

:blink: Um…Ok

tisha mickelberg

What makes an exceptional Pharmaceutical or Bio-Tech Sales Professional: product and disease state knowledge, presence, persistence, perfect presentation, exemplary professionalism, adaptability and creativity. I have honed and perfected these qualities and more with over 20 years of sales successes, leadership and territory management. I look forward to bringing these and more to a new team.

WUT IZ THA PROBLEM!? says:

WUT IZ THA PROBLEM!? says:

@Ty Thanks so much!

*Pulls rolled up money out of bra like ya grandma use to do and hands Bird a lil sumtin*

Shhhh don’t tell nobody I gave that to ya hear
      _________
      Picturing Bird looking at the money like “eww” cause it’s all wet.
      —————-
      I can see her pickin it up with her pinky and thumb lookin like this :huh::rofl:

—————————
      @ Diva Devine
      Why you gone spoil a great day with that huh? :wail: Now I ain’t gone be able to concentrate cuz I know you gone be grinding his stuff down to a nub err day! :wail:

flyygirl says:

uhhh…spam? @ Who Dat

flyygirl says:

and, no one cares about these people. they are so far from being celebrities.

@ Who Dat: I await the results of your investigation. :lol:

That was quick! :hahaha:

that_VA_thickchick says:

_______
      tmick’s linkedin? :lol:

@ flyygirl: She found Tisha Mickelburg’s bio online. :lol:

QueenSJ says:

This woman’s writing is hoooorible.

LadieLeo says:

Well I guess she calls herself telling you Auntie….let her know your name begins with a S and the r in really should be R and……I guess well my feelings on her sentence structure is really no one’s business either :tea:

QueenSJ says:

*hooooorrible

LoL.

uhhh…spam? @ Who Dat

^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      That is the new Mrs. Whitfield’s resume. On LinkedIn. I DID post it twice on accident.

Diva says:

The wife got them tiger wood teeth going on…and Bob is showing his one good eye in that pic!!!! :rofl:

Ms. Blu Rain says:

someone’s copying and pasting their resume or powerpoint presentation :lol:

@SANDRA

Dear Tisha:

I want you and others to stop writing Sandra with ANY parts of your gubbment name. Folks can FIND YOU. I done found out your name, your maiden name, where you done worked at, AND YOUR PHONE NUMMA. It FIVE MINUTES.

Jesus be some cyber safety.

There are predators on the internet.

Your sister in Christ,
      Kdub.

P.S. Please don’t be mad at me.

that_VA_thickchick says:

And while you’re at it…tell this trick, i mean tmick that no one gives a REAL dayum about her and **** eyed Charlie.

and **** eyed Charlie
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      Sideshow Bawb

WUT IZ THA PROBLEM!? says:

Diva says:

——————

@SANDRA
      “I live in Atlanta, not California.”-MRS. ****FIELD

“Last week, the California woman reached out in a friendly email to point out a few inaccuracies in my blog post.”-SANDRA
      :wtf:

Whatever Tisha. Gone wit yo ****-eyed man ho. None of us really gives a damn. And just like you was the jump off for years, he’ll replace you with another one and if you conceive kids with this neanderthal you know how he feels about child support.

SuthernBelle4 says:

Hey ya’ll, well it seems Bob got a type: skrong faced heffas :tea:

Diva says:

Dear Tisha:

Jesus be some cyber safety.

There are predators on the internet.

Your sister in Christ,
      Kdub.

P.S. Please don’t be mad at me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      I just fcuking hollered!!!! Kdub you is clowing out!!!!

Diva says:

SuthernBelle4 says:

Hey ya’ll, well it seems Bob got a type: skrong faced heffas with huge horse teeth!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~
      Hey Suthern…I fixed that for you ma!

@SOUTHERN
      “Hey ya’ll, well it seems Bob got a type: skrong faced heffas ”

At least this one better than Sheree. She just big azz chompers in her chit.

that_VA_thickchick says:

Dayum eyes ****ed like a pistol. :nono:

Hey ya’ll, well it seems Bob got a type: skrong faced heffas
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      This one is edumakated. She went to Georgia State I saw.

:pc:

that_VA_thickchick says:

Ya’ll have a good one. :peace:

tld007 says:

she looks even-more mannish than sheree…bob wus really goin on???

Dayum eyes ****ed like a pistol.
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      :wail: I aint heard that ish in YEARS

Ty says:

Why :shrug: Bob could be married and still seeing the blogger. Hell the way his eyes rotate he is seeing a lil bit of everybody any way :rofl:

:huh:

He definitely has a type because they all have hustle hard faces :coffee: The one in the pic could pass for Sheree’s sister

LadieLeo says:

VA :bye:

I love how Bawb is smizing with his good eye in that pic though.

joejunia says:

He like those manly looking ass WOMEN!!! Be must be on the downlow!!

Hell the way his eyes rotate he is seeing a lil bit of everybody any way
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      On that note yall have a good evening. See yall tomorrow :dead:

Ty says:

Damn…I wonder does Bob know :rofl:

joejunia says:

I meant he must be!!

Diva says:

I love how Bawb is smizing with his good eye in that pic though.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      That other eye is probably looking all upside the wall!!!!!! :rofl:

sunshineblktan says:

She should have quit while she was ahead…. When her name was spelled with an E. :smack:

SummerSweetie says:

Ok, I know my font is unfamiliar to you regulars as :newbie:…well semi. I’m a lurker and I just had to come out of lurk mode to tell K Dub, I fuggs with your font!!!!

Mrs. Mickleburg-Whitfield…you’s a big dummy (married to a ****eyed dummy)!!!!

Ok, back to lurk mode. You Roses have a good afternoon. :peace:

GAGIRL87 says:

:/ I really could give zero f*ucks about the 1st, 2nd, or 3rd Mrs Whitfield :shrugs:

Ty says:

Hell the way his eyes rotate he is seeing a lil bit of everybody any way
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      On that note yall have a good evening. See yall tomorrow
      *grabs leg* Somebody need a recap :rofl:

Diva says:

:hug: gagirl what up ma?

And Sandra I blame you for this. Don’t nobody give a damn about these folks and here you done fed us not one, but TWO stories on these folks. And while she’s acting annoyed she’s really happy you talked about her so that maybe she can get on one of the reality shows that shoots in Atlanta. That’s why she wanted to make sure her correct info was out there. But since we’re on the topic did she tell you why her husband is going on Iyanla with She by Sheree?

Ty says:

GAGIRL87 says:

:/ I really could give zero f*ucks about the 1st, 2nd, or 3rd Mrs Whitfield
      :rofl: Lawd I miss some of our fallen Roses cause they would’ve drug her azz til tomorrow morning :(

Diva says:

Ty says:

GAGIRL87 says:

:/ I really could give zero f*ucks about the 1st, 2nd, or 3rd Mrs Whitfield

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

nybrn2 says:

Lmao @ these comments!!!! Stop it ….I can’t breeeeeeve. Lol

GAGIRL87 says:

@ Diva stuck @ work til 5:30 *pouting* wyd???

GAGIRL87 says:

@ Ty I know why Sandra gotta ban folks all the time :cry:

Diva says:

GAGIRL87 says:

@ Diva stuck @ work til 5:30 *pouting* wyd???

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      shid I’m stuck until 5! It’s spring break and a bish gots spring fever and a bad case of the cramps FML!!!!!! :cry:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      God I hope not. She is caking in the pharma-sales industry. I am in clinical research. She prolly clearing a good 6 figures. Not entry level six figures either. Renting 6 bedroom vacation homes in Palomar Mountain California…(yep all up in her bee eye iz). Dont quitcho day job Tisha.

Makes me wonder what is she doing with Bawb; other than paying his child support to keep him outta the clink.

Hey @Summer Sweetie :wave:

I was waiting on my co-worker @Ty. I will do a recap on tomorrow’s events.

Ty says:

:dead:

U would think they would stop sending their personal info by now :crying:

kahmmillion says:

I wonder if Bob was looking at Gummy while the pic was being taken or the person taking the pic. :think:

Diva says:

:offtopic: iffin you send me a follow request on the twitta please let me know who you are cause iffin I don’t recognize yo pic yen getting on my twitta page :nono: I gots some people ION know who they are…so iffin that is you please dm me and tell me. Iffin you a lurker then you best just keep lurking here on SR #helpful

****************

Well she said she’s been with him for at least 8 years. Maybe he was still playing ball when they got together. Now he done married her now that she’s the breadwinner.

Bombshell Esq says:

Diva says:

iffin you send me a follow request on the twitta please let me know who you are cause iffin I don’t recognize yo pic yen getting on my twitta page I gots some people ION know who they are…so iffin that is you please dm me and tell me. Iffin you a lurker then you best just keep lurking here on SR #helpful

——————————————

:dead: @ Iffin you a lurker then you best just keep lurking here on SR #helpful :rofl:

What’s yo tweeter handle? #nosey :tea:

Sunkissed404 says:

Well, she’s definitely not fluent in English…..Cuz the way that email reads, honay…is just horrible.

pointhimout says:

:dead: at the background investigation being conducted and completed in .0023 seconds. y’all are too funny on here.

ole slight eyed Bob doing something to these women.

pointhimout says:

has anybody seen “35 and Ticking” w/Kevin Hart, Nicole Ari, and Tamala Jones?

Yo, we don’t care if ya last name is Shattfield :lol: :no:

Trying to write in to a blog talmbout some Corrections. Bish please :rofl:

#andyoustupidforsayingtheycantstandeachother #stepmotheroftheyear
      :tea:

SummerSweetie says:

Ok, I know my font is unfamiliar to you regulars as :newbie: …well semi. I’m a lurker and I just had to come out of lurk mode to tell K Dub, I fuggs with your font!!!!

Mrs. Mickleburg-Whitfield…you’s a big dummy (married to a ****eyed dummy)!!!!

Ok, back to lurk mode. You Roses have a good afternoon. :peace:

:welcome: but this: Mrs. Mickleburg-Whitfield…you’s a big dummy (married to a ****eyed dummy)!!!!
      Means you are right at home :rofl:

:dead: Kdub got the goods on her :rofl:
      Yall gonna learn :hi:

Just Looking says:

Hey Erverybody. Po Bob Boo, he went for the big lip maniler version of ShebyShree. Hmmph. Bob probably probably say he with more than one woman cause he so crossed eyed IM certain that he sees about 4 people at once.

Ya’ll have a good evening now. :waves: :kiss: blows spring air ya’ll way

Just Looking says:

Oh and bye the way I had to read her singnature thrice. I told she signed it TRICK. :kona:

Pickachu Tran says:

So when did he break up with Michelle from straight from the A… does she know about this other woman :waiting:

100% usa made! says:

Diva whats your twitta handle. Plan on following

charleybrown says:

Had to log in and say I hate everybody on this post right now………… Jesus….. It was too many one liners to count, over here hollering!!
      :rofl::rofl:

tintin1979 says:

she told you Sandra in her Sheree voice “who ‘gon check me boo”

LADYBUTTER-FLY-AS-I-WANNABE says:

I believe Michele liked being paired with someone.. Hell anyone even Bob. LMAO

iAmChan says:

@ K Dub

You are sick when it comes to that investigation stuff….I for one, will always attempt to stay in your good graces.

What up to the rest of the fam!

ms_no-no says:

Hey, if Ms. Girl wants to claim a man who is a DEAD BEAT that doesn’t support his children then she gets what her hand calls for. I wouldn’t date no dude like that let alone marry the BUM but hey, if she likes it I TOTALLY LOVE IT!!

Miapluck says:

With these comments, MRS. Tisha Whitfield will have a letter of grievance for ALL of ya’ll :rules: