Jada Pinkett-Smith executive produce’s Queen Latifah’s new daytime talk show

Jada Pinkett-Smith and Queen Latifah

Queen Latifah will make another foray into daytime talk TV with a syndicated show this Fall, according to Jada Pinkett-Smith who will executive produce the show along with her husband, Will Smith.

Pinkett-Smith wrote on her Facebook page:

Wearing my Executive Producer hat, standing beside the next daytime talk show superstar. Starting September 16, 2013, you will be able to kick it with Queen Latifah everyday.

We’re gonna have fun :)

J

The Queen Latifah Show will air on CBS stations this Fall, and will feature celebrity interviews, music performances, human interest stories, and stand-up comedy acts.

Photo: Jada Pinkett-Smith’s Facebook page

22 Responses to “Jada Pinkett-Smith executive produce’s Queen Latifah’s new daytime talk show”

And :eek: if you’re out there lurking, Screw has your feet on display *snickers* :tea:

100% usa made! says:

:gossip: :lick: :rolleyes:

69 says:

Sandra you late with these post bew. Everybody on the road to Savannah by now. You going to the St. Patrick’s Day parade downtown, tomorrow? :)

69 says:

DTTS

Does Luvn have my toes too? :waiting:

Diva know her gremlins look like my gravi. Don’t know why she frontin :coffee:

Screw :yes: Rumor :yes: Has It!

#ikidikid

SexyToothpic says:

EEEEeeeeeeek :shocked: @69 those toes look dracula-ish

On Topic: Another talk show :tea:

scorpio says:

Gargoyle feet @ 69….Yikes!

Torae says:

Is it true Lil Wayne, is on his death bed?

69 says:

Torae says:

Is it true Lil Wayne, is on his death bed?
    :violin:

69 says:

TMZ is reporting that it’s not looking good. Wayne didn’t have to go out like this. Just like Whitney and do many others, addictions are real :no:

pointhimout says:

Yep TMZ’s already making funeral arrangements for weezy. I can’t see how they just put stuff out there when this man has family, a schitload of kids, etc. Not cool, true or not. Report the story, but they’re doing a blow by blow report. Meanwhile, YMCMB friends are saying dude is fine and watching a bball game. But why wouldn’t weezy himself tweet that? Yeah, sm1 can log into his twitter and send it, but I’m jsut saying.

Though I believe Wayne has cheated death a few times, I dont think the Grim Reaper’s coming for him just yet.

Ni ni says:

Smh, Iwas just reading about this on another site and was wndering why they keep releasing him. if he makes it, he needs to changr his surroundings. Cash money or whatever they call themselves are not after his best interests.

Ni ni says:

Whitney and do many others, addictions are real by 69 …True, chris brown comes to mind. Hope he change his path as well.

Torae says:

Idk, maybe TMZ is hyping the story up. I hope they are. I don’t listen to his music and I’m am not a fan, but I don’t wish death upon anyone especially, with him being so young with children…..I cant understand reading posts on other sites saying they wish he would die and he deserves it. It’s like they’re waiting for him to die to celebrate….

pointhimout says:

I hope TMZ dont kill this dude just to prove how credible they are as an entertainment news outlet. You know they still wack off to being right about MJ and the first to report it.

pointhimout says:

I think because all the family hasn’t made it to the hospital, they dont want to freak the kids out and just go with TMZ’s story. Harvey’s a lawyer and can’t be this ridiculous all for the sake of a story.

ReadingIsFundamental says:

Sources say there’s evidence Wayne went on a Sizzurp binge after being released Wednesday, because doctors found high amounts of codeine in his system.

We’re told Wanye’s stomach was pumped 3 times to flush the drugs from his system.

^^^^^^^^^^

This right here does not surprise me if it is true. When you are your own victim, my sympathy only goes so far. God bless his children and his momma.

Jada/Dana
    LOOK GooD!

ErrmahGawD “69” :wtf:
    :kona:

that_VA_thickchick says:

Lil Wayne in critical condition after suffering more seizures.

that_VA_thickchick says:

the 30-year-old rapper was rushed to Cedars-Sinai Hospital in L.A. Tuesday night after suffering multiple seizures. He was released Wednesday but just hours later one of his bodyguards found him in his room, on the floor and unconscious.

Wayne was rushed to the hospital again, but this time he did not stabilize. He was taken to ICU, where he was placed in restraints because he was shaking uncontrollably.

We’re told Wayne is currently “unstable,” and has been placed in an induced coma. He is breathing through tubes.
    He behaves like a gremlin but I don’t wish illness or death on anyone. So I’m praying for him and his family.

libra80sbaby says:

That is so nice how lesbians stick together :coffee: