Rihanna’s Weed Carrier Disses Ciara

Melissa Forde disses Ciara

Melissa Forde disses Ciara

Yesterday, Ciara released her new ballad “Body Part” off her upcoming album, One Woman Army. The Mike WILL Made It-produced track was co-written by Ciara’s newest Love addiction, rapper Future. The rapper can be heard ad libbing on the track.

“If you listen closely, you can [hear him],” Ciara told The Juice.

Ciara’s new source of Dopamine has made a definite impact on her music.

“Let’s just say that this record came out of a very sincere place,” Ciara says of Future’s influence on her music. “I think when things just organically feel right, naturally good things come from it.”

“He’ s such an amazing, creative person. I can be very creatively expressive myself, but there’s nothing like being able to work with someone that can bring a new flavor. What I like about [working with] him, it’s almost like I got to learn more things about myself.

“I can’t avoid being inspired by what’s going on in my life. To be honest, I’m in a very happy place,” Ciara says.”

Meanwhile, Rihanna’s weed carrier, Melissa Forde wasted no time disrupting Ciara’s party.

On her Instagram page she tweeted a photo of herself and Rihanna with the caption:

#BodyParty (bathroom acapella version) #London

Ciara responded:

Melissa Forde disses Ciara

Then Ciara’s fans took to the social networks to drag Melissa, who has been gorging on Happy Meals in a desperate bd to gain some weight.

Melissa Forde disses Ciara

All of this over a bathroom pic? Mel’s diss was hardly earth shattering.

Melissa Forde disses Ciara

Melissa Forde disses Ciara

178 Responses to “Rihanna’s Weed Carrier Disses Ciara”

MsOnederful says:

Grease early in the morning..i love it

NaijaGal says:

:lol: :rofl: it’s always the entourage starting chit…che

Morning Folks :hi:

Morning Roses Naija, YNH, Dimpz, MsOnederful :waves:

NaijaGal says:

JENIE :waves: morning girly…how you be?

Trendsetter says:

Morning Roses…

Naija I thought about you while I was watching Black Ink…and you were right about Dutchess…

NaijaGal says:

TREND – she stays pressed…I’m more than certain when someone bigger comes along she’s gonna bounce…girl I was shocked O’Chit messing with black girls :lol:

69 says:

Melissa Forde isn’t in a position to shade anyone.

Also, as I have stated several times, when Ciara comes, her music is better than Rihanna’s. Neither one can sing BUT one Ciara can put on a show. I would love for little Ms. Fivehead to get on stage with Ciara and get drug. :coffee:

Pickachu Tran says:

:eyeroll: Melissa NEEDS to GET HER LYFE honestly. At least c-error’s NON-SINGING masculine azz made a way for herself failing career or NOT.

MORNING EVERYONE :hi:

Trendsetter says:

________________________________

She sure is…but O’Sh*t girl was so not cute at all…

that_VA_thickchick says:

Mawnin Sugahs

MsOne
    Dimpz
    Jenie
    YNH
    Naija
    Trend

:hi:

Carrington says:

I believe this gobbage came straight from Ririsha, but since she didn’t want to say it after that last public spat with Ciara, she had Melissa do it.

At 20 something, I’m not surprised, nor put off by silly childish girl $hit. Rihanna is packaged and presented to people – it’s up to you to determine whether you believe in the hype or not.

On Ciara, if she was busying herself in the studio as opposed to trying to keep up with the Kardashian’s, and pretending to be a socialite while shopping and getting dressed up to go to basketball games, someone might give a f&ck about this… Or her new music.

Ya better get it while you can, you dont have time to play in 2013 when you’re vocally challenged.

Janet is my cousin, but even I can admit that she knew how to bum rush em and get it in, so by the time Beyonce came along, it didn’t matter anymore.

libra80sbaby says:

Here we go with this chit..Melissa looka like a drag queen hunty. :yes:
    :waves: Good morning yall!

DoNotDeleteMe says:

#THE_NAVY :cheer:

Ririsha can do no wrong in my eyes! :love:

69 says:

Pickachu Tran says:

:rolleyes: Melissa NEEDS to GET HER LYFE honestly. At least c-error’s NON-SINGING masculine azz made a way for herself failing career or NOT.
    :clap:

Sideline hoes or as Sandra so describes them “non-muthafcking” factors needs to realize that they haven’t done chit themselves to be talking about a person who has made a name for themselves on their own. What is Melvin Forde going to do when his friend time is up? :shrug:

libra80sbaby says:

@Carrington, Janet can STILL sell out a tour. No matter how long she takes a break out of the game. That’s because that bish there can put on a show. These heffahs now can’t put on a show anymore. Other than Beyonce, no one else is concert worthy. :coffee:

VA :waves: morning chica

@TREND – meh they fit to me…let’s talk about that slore and simple ass Teddy…can’t stand a dude who knows he’s not into a girl but knows she wants more and still fcuks with her…or her nasty arse fcuking everybody and wanting a ship with a dude who calls you a bitch and tells you to your face “I just wanna fcuk”…she’s gonna end up pregnant by him :tea:

when Ciara comes, her music is better than Rihanna’s.
    ____________________________

69 Love you but sorry I disagree Ciara music is well :tea: FOB so I will leave it at that. Rhianna latest cd is riding still in rotation.

LadyLew says:

I guess I’m naive but I would have read this and took it as she was singing BodyParty while taking a shyt. IDK Thats why I don’t do twitter cause things get taken out of context.

69 says:

Carrington says:

:huh:

Janet legacy still to this day kills Beyonce’s. Beyonce is undeniably the better singer but that is all that she has on Janet.

I’m disappointed in you and in this comment. You’re old enough to know better. :nono:

Pickachu Tran says:

What is Melvin Forde going to do when his friend time is up?

*************************

hop on Stevie J’s bus :thinking: he likes to scrap up shims from the bottom and make em into starrahs…

libra80sbaby says:

@ Jenie Rih has a HUGE machine behind her that allows her access to great PR ppl, producers, writers, stylist, etc..Ci-Ci does NOT have a big machine backing her so her access is limited. Because truth be told, neither one of them are great singers. And if Rih keep on smoking like she do, the LITTLE voice she does have will be gone like the wind :coffee:

Nakeya_j says:

Good Morning ALL!! Happy Tuesday!

@Naija I need a recap of both Lover and Hip Hop and Black Ink. Please.

@Jenie Sorry but I do like Ciara better. I really can’t do Rhi Rhi and her retarded foolishness.

And why did they call that girl Mufasa?! :hahaha: Who ever it was on here that said she look like Shabba was NOT playing!! Because that girl is NOT CUTE AT ALL!

NaijaGal says:

I’m disappointed in you and in this comment. You’re old enough to know better
    ==========================

libra80sbaby says:

Janet’s Velvet Rope tour….#EPIC ya hear me?! phuckin #EPIC :yes:

that_VA_thickchick says:

Pickachu Tran says:

What is Melvin Forde going to do when his friend time is up?

*************************

hop on Stevie J’s bus he likes to scrap up shims from the bottom and make em into starrahs…
    :hahaha: It’s too early for this type of fckery. :rofl:

69 says:

Carrington says:

I’m disappointed in you and in this comment. You’re old enough to know better.
    _________________________

:cosign: :no: People forget about the real show stoppers, partly because Bey is all you see doing real concerts :tea: a shame. This is why I am glad I have a collection of concerts, with people putting on shows, Tina, MJ, Luther, Janet all are in the collection and the Beegees. Amazon is my best friend :yes: This is why I do not give bey all the hype, palease :rolleyes: the ish has already been done, and these entertainers put on shows in they 40’s and older. No comparison at all :nono: sorry :shrugs:

Pickachu Tran says:

HOLD UP :stop: are we comparing Janet & Beyonce. JUST QUIT there is NO comparision… Janet shyts on Beyonce any time of the damn day. SHE HAS HAD SOME OF THE BEST, MOST UNIQUE and WELL THOUGHT OUT CONCERTS THAT I CAN REMEMBER, Beyonce just recycles shyt.

Beyonce is NOT worthy of carrying Miss Janet’s luggage HUMPH!!!!

NAKEY

Love & HipHop – Joe asked Tahiry for a 3-some…Joe’s girl was on some he’s mine you may have had him once but I got him all the time steez…Rasheed (aka Ronald McDonald) went to court in a tight letter dress, the red hair and red stilletos…Yandy’s man used to fcuk Rasheeda…Rasheeda told Yandy her man’s a clown…Rich told Erica he don’t wanna rep her but she put them titties in his face and he’s back sliding…Olivia is no longer on the show…Jen’s simple ass mad cause Con said fcuk yo Christmas…you better not be going to Mass with my son…and her knocked up non wifed self is hurt…that’s all I got

Black Ink – Dutchess wants to know where her and Cease stand…again…Sassy has been asked to manage the shop…The slore is mad O’Chit told everybody they fcuked…Teddy still calls her a bitch and told her he just wants to fcuk…she told him I like you and we have chemistry…toofless needs to bathe, they showed him and his girl in their new place…O’Chit is up on gun charge…made bail….I think somebody got fired…they all need to bathe…that’s all I got

that_VA_thickchick says:

Nakeya_j says:

Good Morning ALL!! Happy Tuesday!

@Naija I need a recap of both Lover and Hip Hop and Black Ink. Please.

And why did they call that girl Mufasa?! Who ever it was on here that said she look like Shabba was NOT playing!! Because that girl is NOT CUTE AT ALL!
    ________
    And that’s why RiRi hangs with her. Cause as long as Melissa is by her side, Ri will always look beautiful. #shade

—–
    Point.Blank.Period. :yes:

libra80sbaby says:

Cici ain’t got ish backing her cause she is garbage :shrugs: her music suck in my opinion. :tea: but she can dance , that’s it. Rhianna yeah had great PR people but I actually like most of her songs on her albums and this last album shocked me, because the entire cd ride with the exception of that song with Eminem.

—–
    If Rhi keeps snorting that coke she is goona look like hell. Then Melissa will be the cute one… :tea:

Gigi26 says:

I have nothing for this…let C-errror be Melissa. It ain’t like Rhi Rhi ain’t too poppin herself :rollseyes:

NOW on to the real bidness: Who saw Love and Hip Hop Last night? That shyt is on a diff level of comedy chile…”Rah-Ali” was trying it! :rofl:

that_VA_thickchick says:

—–
    Point.Blank.Period.
    ______
    :cosign:
    *ducks flying stilettos and lacefronts*

GAGIRL87 says:

Pickachu Tran says:

HOLD UP are we comparing Janet & Beyonce. JUST QUIT there is NO comparision… Janet shyts on Beyonce any time of the damn day. SHE HAS HAD SOME OF THE BEST, MOST UNIQUE and WELL THOUGHT OUT CONCERTS THAT I CAN REMEMBER, Beyonce just recycles shyt.

Beyonce is NOT worthy of carrying Miss Janet’s luggage HUMPH!!!!

_____________________________________________________________________

*clears throak* Um Janet can’t “really” carry a tune like fr all she does is whisper :coffee:

Good morning btw :hi:

Trendsetter says:

VA morning chica

____________________________________________

Teddy is a hot mess….I wouldn’t even want to deal with someone like that…and she a hot mess too…never liked her…she is bat sh*t crazy…so did her and O’Sh*t really sleep together?

@ Naija…I was lost as hell. Didn’t Con tell Jen that the baby could have Christmas as a tradition but she just couldn’t take him to church? She kept crying about presents and he said he could have those so, what was the issue? :shrug:

Morning Roses! :wave: :hug:

Trendsetter says:

_________________________________________

That show is foolery….but I love to watch it…

NaijaGal says:

the fact that anybody thinks Rhianna has any vocals :lol: but mmmmkay…but make that money don’t let it make you…that’s all I got

Carrington says:

I agree Libra & 69,

Janets a great show, and, say what you will about Ri, she has some catchy assed songs!

Gagirl :happy: Girl the chick that do my lashes has moved from the candler road location she is now at a salon on memorial drive :D

NaijaGal says:

so did her and O’Sh*t really sleep together?
    =======================
    he said they did…and being that her legs stay open I believe him

GAGIRL87 says:

Don’t really care for Rhi or Ciara but I loved Ciara’s response chit is just petty :rolleyes: I can’t lie Rhi has some chit I vibe too and she’s pretty but I don’t f&uck with her like dat cause she “seems” like a rat bish :coffee:

Gigi26 says:

Comparing Janet to Bey is stupid. Two diff eras of music and two diff entertainers :no:

I think the thing with Rhi, just like KeyCo, imo, is that they both have STRONG voices but a strong voice doesn’t necessarily translate to a good singer.

NAKEY

——
    Ok ummm:
    You can’t tell me that Joe is not getting high. smdh.
    I want Tahari to just give it up and move her life along.
    Joe’s current gf is a mess. Poor thing.
    Yandy’s man is a clown and somedays so is Yandi
    Rasheeda is a whole fool. And that red weave is a hot ass mess. She must not have real friends who tell her the truth.
    Cons and Jen both need to STFU. You KNEW she was not praying to Allah when you knocked her up. SO really you have no say if she takes him to mass. That whole thing is NOT gonna work. He said F ur Christmas and she should of said F your teeth. Clearly, Allah is not blessing you with all the billboards hanging out of your mouth. smdh.

Carrington :yes: but who said Rhi had vocals though :hahaha: :rofl:

NaijaGal says:

@DIMPZ – I wish I would give up my religion for a dude that’s half ass with his and won’t even give that chick a ring…who is he to tell her she can’t go to mass…LAWD…I just can’t with them…they’re such an assbackwards couple…she annoys me and his teeth keep assaulting my eyes…somebody must pay

GAGIRL87 says:

jeniefrumdabloc says:

Gagirl Girl the chick that do my lashes has moved from the candler road location she is now at a salon on memorial drive

______________________________________________________________________

:hug: Jenie!!!!!! I bet they pretty :) I’m getting mines done soon I’m kinda excited lol :/

Nakeya_j says:

As for Black Ink…I have nothing. They all need shots…but Sassy.

GAGIRL87 says:

Pickachu Tran says:

Beyonce is NOT worthy of carrying Miss Janet’s luggage HUMPH!!!!

_____________________________________________________________________

*****************************

that bish may whisper noone deny’s that but she has put out some classic material…CLASSIC. And that bish over 40 and still can pussy pop with the best of em.

Gigi26 says:

:cosign: They should’ve talked about this before bringing that child into the world…but if you just bussing the pusscee open…what’s there to talk about. Ole coon ass

Nakeya_j says:

is that they both have STRONG voices but a strong voice doesn’t AT ALL translate to a good singer
    —-
    #fixed
    lol

that_VA_thickchick says:

LHHNY

why did Joe Budden’s dumb gf tell him to give Tahiry a gift? Like :blink: :wtf:

======================
    comparing any artist to any artist is stupid to me period…like who you like and keep it moving…doing google searches and wikis for stats like they’re fam has always been crazy to me…meh maybe it’s b/c the artists I really like are never in the mix :lol:

:lol: @ Naija

I agree. I was trying to see if I was missing something. I don’t even remember her mentioning Mass. I think they’re both dumb UNLESS he gained his religion after they got together then that makes him unfair but, she better Man Up or she’s gonna be miserable the rest of her days.

Gigi26 says:

And Yandy is a BIRD that disguises herself VERY WELL…I would’ve cringed once he said “She was just a fukk” I mean damn yo…who didn’t you stick yo dyck in mah nigga….

GAGIRL87 says:

:whistle: Poetic Justice

I recognize your fragrance (hol’ up!)
    You ain’t never gotta say **** (woo!)
    And I know your taste is
    A little bit (mmm) high maintenance (ooh)
    Everybody else basic
    You live life on an everyday basis
    With poetic justice, poetic justice
    If I told you that a flower bloomed in a dark room, would you trust it?

Gigi26 says:

@Naija: I agree. You like who you like. Both them bytches got more $$ than me soo :lol:

@ Nakeya…I think there are some good singers with strong voices. :yes:

Pickachu Tran says:

I dont watch black ink or love & hip hop. Once I seen the clown bish with the red hair I knew I wasn’t about to entertain that coonery

69 says:

GAGIRL87 says:
    Pickachu Tran says:
    Beyonce is NOT worthy of carrying Miss Janet’s luggage HUMPH!!!!
    _____________________________________________________________________
    *****************************
    :hahaha: :wail: :hahaha:

I’m at work, I came back and saw this and I gotta go again. Y’all crazy

Naija
    Pika
    Va
    GA
    Jenie
    Gigi
    Nakeya
    Libra
    and anyone else that I missed :hug:

:kona: be back later

NaijaGal says:

Both them bytches got more $$ than me soo
    =======================
    ^5 girl speak that :lol:

Carrington says:

Never said Janet wasn’t cold as f$ck, by the time Beypnce started getting compared to Janet, she was 37 & Bey was 20. That’s the comparison I was making, in addition to the fact that, bad as Jan is/was, she knew to go hard so that when dancing and performing got tough, she had made enough to not care.

—–
    OMG YES!!!!! THANK YOU!!! A whole chickenhead!!! He man is a hoe, and she a fool! And clearly, hoes think she is the one to sleep on, because what your NOT gonna do is roll up on me talking that shyt about sleeping with my dude. The nerve.

GAGIRL87 says:

______________________________________________________________________

Okay cool I just don’t think her vocals are popping and yeah she does have some classics can’t deny that. I just don’t f*ucks with Janet she’s not as hot as “most” people say she is, vocally that is..

lexdiamonz says:

these “new school” chicks can BARELY put on a bra and drawls MORE LESS a SHOW !!!!!

lexdiamonz says:

Janet’s I GET SO LONELY will STILL get a bish PREGNANT phuck with it if you bad!!!! LOL

GAGIRL87 says:

69 :hug:

MzDimplez1123 says:

@ Nakeya…I think there are some good singers with strong voices.
    —–
    Oh there are some…just not the those two. lol lol

pointhimout says:

I love Janet and like Beyonce. When Janet enters the room, silence please. All Beyonce can do at that point is adjust her lacefront from the back of the room.

Miany says:

Good Morning Roses :hi: That_VA, Jenie, Nakeya, MzDimples, Carrington, Naija, Picka, GAgirl, Gigi, Trendsetter, Libra, LadyLew, MsOne, Your Name here, 69…If I missed anyone it’s cuz I’m too lazy to keep scrolling. Happy Tuesday!

Clearly Melissa don’t read SR/……@ EM OR DAP EM BIATTTTCH!!!

NaijaGal says:

MZDIMP – Con’s is one of those sometimey Muslims…he claims it when it suits him cause we all know if he was really into the Muslim faith…he would not have impregnated the white guhl in the first place…his ole brother militant ass

69 :kiss:

Miany :hug:

GAGIRL87 says:

Morning Miany :hi:

pointhimout says:

@ Naija..Con is a mess cause the way he was calling Raqi bytches the other week, :huh:

Hi Miany :hi:

Janet is that beesh :tea: Point :fistbump: and baby can she give a lap dance :yes:

—–
    All of this!!!

Hey Jenie :hi:

Trendsetter says:

:hi: VA and Miany

Why is there a Bey and Janet comparison when what matters is that there are goats that sound better than Rih and horses that look better than Melissa.

MIANY :waves:

69 :kiss:

—–
    :dead: x2

==================
    take me LAWD :ghost: :casket:

NaijaGal says:

Con is a mess cause the way he was calling Raqi bytches the other week
    ========================
    exactly…he’s outright disrespectful, especially to his fellow Muslim sista…that nigguh is battling himself and the part of him that’s winning is his teeth and we’re all losing cause we gotta see that chit

Kynedy L says:

Im just waiting on a new Post bc i have nothing nice to say about five star head And a tranny who doesn’t know she’s one with them sagging titties

RIGHT :dead:

JENIE – you and your daughter look adorable :thumbsup:

NaijaGal says:

JENIE – you and your daughter look adorable

Thankyou Naija, this was at my Aunt memorial Saturday.

Miany says:

YOUR NAME HERE! says:
    ^^^ :dead: Dangone shame you aint even shyt at 9:37 a.m . EST…
    When I was a tween I loved ALL THINGs Janet and Mariah…still jam their old shii. I know she aint a vocalist but Ms. Jackson know she can move that body…Why yall think that muslim billionaire married her with no prenup (allegedly) and possibly no chances of her giving him an heir?? :tea:

:yahoo:
    “I got mentioned on Twitter! Someone listened to my new song!!” -Ciara

Kynedy L says:

Y’all do realize that those ARE Cons new teeth right?! They were even more flucked up before

Aunt memorial Saturday
    ===============
    :hug: she’s in a much better place anyway…and it’s moments like that that make you lose the pettiness and enjoy life on earth as much as you can :hug:

Cons is a convenient Muslim kinda like a convenient Christian. Don’t eat pork, wake up at 5:30am and pray but you cursing out women, made a baby out of wedlock, shacking up with the Sprite devil and worshiping a camel with those teef. Convenient Christian be the first to twerk something,drank something,fugg something and be in the first pew shouting and running with the best.

That bish was crying over Christmas like she was Jesus of Nazareth her self!

—–
    The Former Miss. Jackson better pull a King Bey and “have” this kid. :tea: But they both have money, so if they divorce, I guess it will be ok. #RichPeopleProblems

==============================
    I still want my pain and suffering coins for having to see that chit

Pickachu Tran says:

Where can I find me a rich muslim billionaire. I heard he has 2 brothers :coffee:

NaijaGal says:

That bish was crying over Christmas like she was Jesus of Nazareth her self!
    ========================
    first you take my life, now you take my soul…leave now :rofl: :rofl:

that_VA_thickchick says:

Kynedy L says:

_________
    :yes: Clearly he missed his follow up appointment to get them shaved down and properly fitted.

Carmez79 says:

I’m confused as to how this was a diss

If it’s a diss it’s a very weak once because I don’t even see it. If I were Ciara I wouldn’t have responded at all. My baby mama is going to grow up one of these days. I’m sure of it. But poor Melissa is still a dependent. Her growth won’t start until Rih’s money stops or at least slows down and she is forced to live on her own.

Miany says:

Where can I find me a rich muslim billionaire. I heard he has 2 brothers
    ^^ When you find that brother hunni….put me down with the remaining brother. I will LEARN soma dat pleasure principle

:cosign: Shoo you right :yes: :rofl:

NaijaGal says:

B.A.B.Y M.A.M.A. this goes out to all my baby mommas :lol:

Gigi26 says:

Cons teeth is like when a bytch wear strappy sandals that’s too small and her toes are right on top of each other :no:

Smonae says:

YOUR NAME HERE! says:

pointhimout says:

at 105 STHU. are you serious? His breath has to stink with teeth looking like that. Tahiry’s not his friend cuz she apparently hasn’t told him.

NAKEY

*******************************

The sad part is that ain’t even true. Joe was in Charlotte this weekend with Tahiry. Lil mama wasn’t even here.

====================
    This Message Has Been Brought To You By Soul Sista #5 YNH…and to all a good morn

Miany says:

I think it’s a thinly veiled diss. Cuz Ciara posted a video singing this song “body party” accapella in a bathroom in Paris I think….Sooo I guess Melissa is mocking her…it’s wack. If she gonna shade she should at least be bold

I can’t find a pic of his old teeth and I wish they would just get the braces first like they’re supposed to.

IONO why but, I love to hear Rich Talk.

I like Joe’s voice but, I always want him to shut up

I may be late but, did anyone know that Peter Gunz was Corey Gunz pappy?

Aunt memorial Saturday
    ===============

:kiss: :hug:

Kynedy L says:

==============================
    I still want my pain and suffering coins for having to see that chit
    by NaijaGal
    ———————————-
    You right we should be getting crime victims money for this assault. Maybe Jen will slip the Christian offering plate to him. No?! I tried…on the other hand we could use Con as a food processor…im sure he can chop up some food quite fine

Gigi26 says:

and worshiping a camel with those teef

But I am :dead: at this….

NAKEY

***********************

And don’t forget this bish that done robbed Mendeecees of thousands of dollars (that apartment was even mentioned in his court case) also said if he keeps talking shat about her she’s holding Yandy personally responsible. Me and hubby were like, Chrissy woulda been put her foot in ole girl’s mouth. Yandy is a punk. Not fit to be a drug dealer’s wifey at all.

Gigi26 says:

Someone need to kick Winter ass in the pussy. She annoys me and her messy ass should’ve gotten slapped by Loreal…or however you smell that shyt…the spanish Lil Kim before she became Ho Chin Minh

Naija- You are cray cray this morning…

And I didn’t talk to you about Black Ink last night…

Something about Teddy is messing with me. He purses his lips to much too me. He is a womanizer and that damn Alex is a stoopit fewl. You are letting this man grope you on national tv and you are admitting to fugging outta both sides of yall drawals and you want someone to give you modeling assignments.

capricorn83 says:

omg…I like Rih but that “perm it up” pic just turned over my ticklebox :rofl:

Miany says:

@MzDimplez…I heard that. Where the heck has Corey Gunz been anyway?
    @jenie…Cute gravi…These type of pics make my ovaries jump….I’m tryna shake this baby fever.

pointhimout says:

sorry, I’m thinking Joe Budden and his discolored teeth.

@ Bird…I caught that shyt too. I was also looking like :huh: that he had no problem mentioning he smashed her with Yandy there. IONO why but, there’s something kinda cute about his lil funny looking self to me. :(

@ Miany…..Iono but he MADE 6’7 for me.

Lore’L makes me think of a Hispanic Christina Ricci. I hate her voice though. :no:

========================
    :cosign: after saying “clown” Chrissy would’ve wired that jaw shut :lol: Yandy ain’t about that life but she keeps trying

NaijaGal says:

Lore’L makes me think of a Hispanic Christina Ricci. I hate her voice though.
    ==================
    GAWD her voice is so annoying *shudders*

Kynedy L says:

@mzdimpz don’t cuss me out i just found the picture and its your choice to click and see lol
    Disclaimer: RIP Cons old teef
    http:/ /bossip. com/ 377272/ exclusive-why-kanyes-protege-consequence-really-through-with-g-o-o-d-music12006/

that_VA_thickchick says:

MzDimplez1123 says:

@ Bird…I caught that shyt too. I was also looking like that he had no problem mentioning he smashed her with Yandy there. IONO why but, there’s something kinda cute about his lil funny looking self to me.
    _________

Mendeeces is that dude that you find attractive and then get mad at yourself about it. When he yoked that “cousin” in the gym…it was mad sexy. Cause he was calm…went ham…then was calm again. Of course, I could see him choking Yandy the same way. But I digress.

Gigi26 says:

Chrissy would’ve given all of dem bytches a two piece and a biscuit a la Popeyes on 125th :yes: These chics are straight reckless. Using their garbage box for half a come up. They make the game look bad son..

When Rahsheeda “explained” what happened with Mandeecees money I was like :blink: bytch you must think we the sprite folk…you STOLE THAT SHYT when you found out Manfeces was fukking other bytches..

Nakeya_j says:

I may be late but, did anyone know that Peter Gunz was Corey Gunz pappy?
    —-
    They had like one season of a show on MTV together. Nick Cannon was on the show calling Peter Gunz “Pappa Gat” smdh. But why does the pop look better than the son?

—————————
    That’s a Harlem cat for you…got that slick talk yo panties off game then after you fukk him you feel bad for yourself :no: :lol:

NaijaGal says:

:newpost: is up…super said chit :(

MzDimplez1123 says:

***********************

Chile boo. Join the club. I got a little crush on Mendeecees. Got my fingers cross that he beats that Fed case. If not I might have to do the bid with him. Hubby respects his gangsta so maybe he’ll let me slide on this one.

Smonae says:

When Rahsheeda “explained” what happened with Mandeecees money I was like bytch you must think we the sprite folk…you STOLE THAT SHYT when you found out Manfeces was fukking other bytches

:cosign:

NaijaGal says:

YNH – don’t even get me started on that slore Alex…yeah there are no words for that fluffy whore Teddy, just ugh…the fact this nigguh told you he just wants to fcuk and you’re picking out wedding venues in your mind is some other chit…mark my words, that broad is gonna end up pregnant

Ty says:

Yep cause that Wake Up No Make Up song that u wrote by yourself will have your azz back at the Riverdale Skating Rink 2 stepping in no time :nono: She has been hanging with Ms. Frank Ocean, she should ask him to write something for her :shrug:

Morning Roses :wave:

that_VA_thickchick says:

—————————
    ________
    OMG Yes. See that’s that shyt I don’t like. :lol:

========================
    after saying “clown” Chrissy would’ve wired that jaw shut Yandy ain’t about that life but she keeps trying
    —–
    She needs to stop trying, because she clearly is not built for that! Chrissy would of turned into freaking She-Ra and flipped the whole place and had no fear. They don’t respect Yandi, and she is not about to make them respect her either. And really, Rasheeda’s dirty dusty bird ass has some nerve. Yandy should of smacked blood out of her mouth just for acting like she did not steal that money. Smh. *in my Ye voice* She ain’t about that life.

Diva says:

Good morning Roses :wave:

Smonae says:

:waves: TY

Nakeya_j says:

mark my words, that broad is gonna end up pregnant
    ——
    See and that’s the thing. Teddy clearly thinks he is winning, by being able to smash and run. As soon as she gets knocked up, he will calim its not his, they will go to court and then he will be super saiyen salty. And then she will be winning (in her head)

lexdiamonz says:

:kona:

He a Moozlum that don’t eat pork BUT he with a white girl :coffee:

someone said he Qtip cousin?? I don’t watch this GARBAGE so is that true??? I have got to check this phukery of a show out sounds like some hot ghetto mess LOL

Ty says:

Im confused :shrug:

So Melissa is bs’ing both Rhi and CiCi because Melissa and Future are clearly the same person :huh:

Ummmm I had a comment to make, but after reading a few folks, :lol: I’ve decided – yall crazy :rofl:

Im confused

—–
    :dead: Shut up!!!

lexdiamonz says:

Ty says:

Im confused

:dead:

Ty, who is that dude laying next to Rhi up there though? :lol:

He a Moozlum that don’t eat pork BUT he with a white girl :coffee:

^^^
    What’s that mean? Joke? Serious? :shrug:

that_VA_thickchick says:

Ty says:

Im confused

________
    :ghost: :dead: :rofl:

lexdiamonz says:

future looks like that character in that movie Meatballs, meatface or meathead or whatever his name was LMFAO!!!!the alien that was at the camp NOW that is OLD SKOOL for you i thought about that as soon as i saw him without shades

:kona:

:dead:

Diva says:

Why does Rhianna have on two pairs of jeans in that pic?

that_VA_thickchick says:

lexdiamonz says:

———–
    Meathead :rofl: WE just dated OURselves! :lol: But I know exactly who you’re talking about.

that_VA_thickchick says:

Ms Diva My shero :waves:

Oh Damn. I WAS looking looking at his old teeth! :blink: He knows good and damned well he needed braces and NOT veneers! :mad:

Ty says:

libra80sbaby says:

Janet doesnt give a show thats a damn experience :applause:

Diva says:

:wave: hey VA :shakebutt:

He a Moozlum that don’t eat pork BUT he with a white girl

^^^
    What’s that mean? Joke? Serious?
    ——————–
    Mean he a hypocrite times ten…He messing with the pink meat aka the swine as some of the brothas call it..the forbidden fruit. She would be halfway decent if she was of the faith but she’s not so that’s two strikes against him. He’s a walking contradiction :yes:

:thinking: I mustve missed the diss ..is it because she added a Y?

Ooh they so sensitive.. :eyeroll:

:hug: @ Shaun

I replied to you by the way. :coffee:

MsOnederful says:

Man

and anyone ive missed

:waves:

lexdiamonz says:

He a Moozlum that don’t eat pork BUT he with a white girl

^^^
    What’s that mean? Joke? Serious?
    ——————–

EXACTLY!!!! :heart:

and VA you REMEMBER THAT TOO !!!!! LOL

:hug: Ok @KITA

cocoa49 says:

Hey Ciara bathroom singing sound horrible. I don’t care who laughed at her the truth hurts.

haleymichelle says:

i mean….i dont see how this is a diss. except for the fact that theyre smiling in the pic which could be taken as laughing? i donno. i dont get why anyone would get upset about that.

Lady_L says: