Chanel Iman and Bu Thiam Are Off the Market

Chanel Iman and Bu Thiam

After breaking up with Diana Ross‘s daughter, actress Tracey Ellis Ross, Def Jam A&R Bu Thiam didn’t waste any time squiring another beauty. Bu, who is singer Akon‘s brother, quietly courted supermodel Chanel Iman before she fell for his charm. The couple spent the weekend attending Coachella concerts in Los Angeles.

Chanel Iman

Bu lavishes Chanel with gifts and first class trips to exotic locations. According to friends, Bu wants to keep this relationship under wraps until he’s sure Chanel is the right one. Friends say Tracee is “devastated” at the break up of yet another relationship. The problem with young women like Tracee is they are special and that men should place them on a pedestal. They don’t realize they should be treating their men like Kings and maybe they will be able to keep a man. But they’ll learn.

• Chris Brown Adds Bu Thiam to Management Team *Update*
  • fanMAIL: Chris Brown’s manager, Bu Thiam, didn’t know who Pink was
  • Diana Ross furious with Tracee for dating Akon’s brother?
  • Tracee Ellis wasn’t born with good hair, she works hard for it
  • Photos: Frazer Harrison/Getty Images North America and Instagram

• Betamax82

That was quick and isn’t she a little bit on the young side Umph :tea:

• NaijaGal

I thought she was dating the ASAP rapper :yawn: meh she’s young, have fun

• http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/video.php?v=wshhE0g3zMP70P40YOsR Bedazzled His Razzle

If he wants to make sure she’s the right one, then why blow so much money on gifts and trips? I’m for gifts, but why not have periods of time in b/t gifts so she doesn’t know to expect it?

Naija Kathy Griffin is supposed to be dating A$AP rocky :lol:

She is very pretty :tea:

• Who Dat

The problem with young women like Tracee
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      The prollem with this statement? The word young. After say 35 young need not be used. I mean you aint ancient (like your yearbook pic isnt a hand painting) but you aint young. :no:

Chanel Iman? Is at LEAST 20 years younger than Tracee. Now that is young.

• Pickachu Tran

i’on care about these people :shrugs:

FROM DOWNSTAIRS:

Pickachu Tran says:

u cant HAVE CLASS in reality TV… MTV, BRAVO, VH1, BET. stop expecting so much.

check for OWN if u want class…

What’s the latest craze that takes the cake as far as bizarre palate pleasers? Cocktails made with semen. In his new book, “Semenology: The Semen’s Bartender Handbook,” Paul Photenhauer discusses the benefits of adding semen to enhance beverages, reports the Washington Post’s Slate.

Photenhauer, a semen connoisseur of sorts, describes his “new” addition as “the ultimate handbook for mixologists looking for ingredients that go beyond exotic fruit juices and rare spirits.” The book provides ways in which you can store semen and recipes on some real tasty zingers like Macho Mojito, the Slightly Saltier Caviar, and the Galliano Cum Shot. No, really.

But why does Photenhauer dabble in the mixology of semen?

The author explains that semen has a uniqueness about it that seems to enhance a recipe or drink. “For me, it’s more of a fun twist to add to food, or in this case a drink. It adds a definite personal twist to it,” Photenhauer told SF Weekly. “People eat all kinds of weird stuff,” Photenhauer contends. “Eggs are the menstruation of chickens. Milk is the mammary excretion from cows. Semen is…at least it’s fresh and you know who the producer is.”
      ——————-

:hurl:

:vomit:

ION WANT NAN C0CK SNOT ON MY FOOD OR IN MY DRANK!!!!

:cuss:

• http://sandrarose.com Sandra Rose

NaijaGal says:

I thought she was dating the ASAP rapper

What fake gossip blogs are you reading?

• Who Dat

I thought she was dating the ASAP rapper
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      God I hope not. He is so much prettier than she is. What a shame if that is true :sad:

• that_VA_thickchick

Sandra you SLAY me! :lol:

• Audacious2

“…The problem with young women like Tracee…”

========= :rofl: ====== :dead:

• http://facebook.com/Bobbi83 Bobbi

Wasn’t she just posting pics from ASAP Rocky’s tour bus?

• Nakeya_j

Miany says:

Nakeya_j says:
      Anyone cares to know why Big sean dumped his high school chick?
      —–
      “And when he get on, he leave your ass for a white girl”
      ^^ Nakeya so you still aint shii??
      —–
      Nope. lol lol

:kona:

ASAP rocky is playing for the other field guys, :tea:

• http://srchronicles.wordpress.com/ iAmChan

Aye…..is that an African FUBU shirt?

• Who Dat

Cocktails made with semen

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      I
      BLAME
      a certain former singer in a girl group for this here shyt.

Before she was on that episode with that glass :nono:

• http://sandrarose.com Sandra Rose

Bedazzled says:

I agree with this, but you have men out here paying rent and buying cars and houses for these gold diggers. It’s hard to compete with that.

• Pickachu Tran

I thought we established that ASAP Rochelle was Le’ghey :waiting:

• MsB

Dare I say that they actually make a nice looking couple :shrug: Im going to let google be my friend and find out who she is…

• Nakeya_j

But why does Photenhauer dabble in the mixology of semen?

——
      WTF is this?! :blink: Ewww so you want to hand me a drink with this thick white stuff just floting around. NASTY!!!! And how do you tell if it’s fresh?! Does it taste salty or sweet to be fresh? Is it the color that says it’s fresh?…ok well not color cuz if he has an std its a greenish color. (so says my sex ed from high school…is that really true?) And who’s sperm is it? Is this to be done only at the house?! But really, If I wanted to drink sperm, I’d go home and ….nevermind. :kona:

• MsB2u

THESE CELEBRITIES MOVE QUICK
      :rolleyes:

after that DMX episode ion know how classy OWN is :lol:

:rofl: Picka

Bedazzled says:

————-
      Chose the wrong career field to flourish in :smack:

:lol: just kidding.

• Nakeya_j

@Chan You aint shyt for making me scroll up to see if his shirt said FUBU. I hate you today! :hahaha:

• http://twitter.com/#!/Birdshu Bird

Do we have any evidence that they are a couple besides what appears to be a friendly pic?

• libra80sbaby

Bu ugly as hell…I’on curr how much money he got :no:

===================
      you tell’em Sandra cause that’s how you’ve kept your man…wait, oh never mind

• Who Dat

rare spirits
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      If I dont eem put MIXER in my GOOD likka…wtf fugg makes somebody thank Imma put condom collection material in my drank? I mean for serious.

I am so mad at this ish.

• MsB

Chose the wrong career field to flourish in
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tracy and Bu would have had kids that looked like :eek: anyway so…. :tea:

• http://srchronicles.wordpress.com/ iAmChan

Bedazzled says:

Oh, there’s a way to compete with sugar daddies….Don’t look for women in the places that gold diggers attend. That type of chick frequents places that a rent payer/car buyer would be…..so to combat that, a regular pocketed man like myself wouldn’t look there. I’m good at meeting a nice chick at Walmart or church, praise God.

===========================
      when have you needed anything other than a pic to make novel? you remember what site we’re on right? :lol:

• Pickachu Tran

NaijaGal says:

after that DMX episode ion know how classy OWN is
      _________________________

• Betamax82

DMX went the fugg off didn’t he :lol:

• Pickachu Tran

Pickachu Tran says:

NaijaGal says:

after that DMX episode ion know how classy OWN is
      _________________________

DMX is a damn mess :no: and sheree’s messy azz is on next week with…. :blink: <—bob

• Miany

Nah Sandra. you know you can’t keep a man JUST by treating him like a Queen. I always treat a man like a king but,if he isn’t a true King he will never be able to reciprocate, if he aint shii he just aint. Treating a man like a KING has NEVER stopped him from fuggin u & leavin u fo dead.

DMX went the fugg off didn’t he
      ============
      twice…then talking about how he’s never ever talked to a woman like that in his life :huh: sir _/

• Who Dat

DMX went the fugg off didn’t he
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      Why come to find out OWN was one of the channa’s I killed back few weeks ago when I downsized my Diwekk Teebee package? I couldnt watch and it aint posted online. I seen the snippets tho.

POOR Earl :sad:

• Nakeya_j

I’m good at meeting a nice chick at Walmart or church, praise God.
      ——
      So that was you when …. nevermind. I’m trying to be shyt today.

Nakeya if it were to be sweet, he’d have to eat a bunch of fruit. idk bout that other shat you was asking about. but I would think that since he has an infection the ish would be green being that most infections ooz whitish/greenish/yellowish puss so maybe the same applies to the semen? …. :shrug:

WHO DAT – they have the full epi on the Y B F

• Betamax82

Chan :lol:

• Miany

Nakeya_j says:
      I’m good at meeting a nice chick at Walmart or church, praise God.
      ——
      So that was you when …. nevermind. I’m trying to be shyt today.
      ^^ :rofl: he tried to set you up for that one.

I can never get photos to show on the Y B F. no matter how I’m accessing the site. :(

• http://srchronicles.wordpress.com/ iAmChan

Nakeya_j says:

So that was you when …. nevermind. I’m trying to be shyt today.

You can finish, lol…..You have an Aint Shyt pass for a comment or two with me ya know…since we cool and all.

• Anna

NaijaGal says:

after that DMX episode ion know how classy OWN is
      ~~~~
      Shere’ is going to be on there.

I have a miracle grow ad going on on the right side of the screen in spanish… :lol:

• http://twitter.com/eastpointvet eastpointvet

hmm i wonder if thats who was with him when i saw him she looks similar

• http://twitter.com/#!/Birdshu Bird

Pickachu Tran says:

If they cancel married to medicine they should cancel new jersey housewives, orange county housewives, atlanta housewives, big rich atlanta and so on.. married to medicine aint the first show to televise RICH WOMEN actin like gutter rats, fist exchanging or no fist exchanging…their all the same.
      ****************************
      Sorry to come back to this, but I was that taken aback by this thing.

I have never seen hands being thrown in all the years RHOA has been on. I don’t know about the other franchises because I don’t watch them. I have NEVER EVER seen a fight on ANY reality show that was allowed to go on for several minutes without security and/or producers breaking it up. Maybe this happens on Bad Girls Club, but I don’t watch that show.

These are wealthy people who mingle with white folk in ball gowns and tuxedos by the pool. This is not Evelyn or Erica Mena. This ain’t even Jen who THINKS she’s high class. These are high society people. They don’t expect to see hood rats fighting at their high society affairs. You see the host’s husband was so appalled that he assumed Mariah’s husband would file for divorce the next day. This is not normal behavior for people with class. I love trifling reality shows and the fights, but I want to see that from ghetto people. Not rich people and this one time I gotta say that I don’t want white people seeing this and saying, “so it’s not just the rappers. Black people just can’t act right now matter how much money we give them or how much sophistication we expose them too.” That’s just my opinion. As for the type of thing I was expecting from this show is Quad. She’s fabulous. But the ghetto chicks I could do without.

• Who Dat

WHO DAT – they have the full epi on the Y B F

Hope they still have it by time I get home. :pray: No streaming vids here and I dare not try to sneak it on my phone. Bastids.

• http://srchronicles.wordpress.com/ iAmChan

@ Bedazzled His Razzle says:

I have a miracle grow ad going on on the right side of the screen in spanish…

Spanish chicks lose edges too, lol

• Nakeya_j

—–
      @Chan Oh ok. Well, we have had a Rose or two say a man tried to pick them up at the Walmart…or dazzle them with church and a family dinner. So I was thinking, oh was that Chan? lol

• NaijaGal

Shere’ is going to be on there.
      =======================
      wonder how much they paid her…wonder if it’s enough to finish her chateau :tea:

iAmChan says:

@ Bedazzled His Razzle says:

I have a miracle grow ad going on on the right side of the screen in spanish…

Spanish chicks lose edges too, lol
      ————
      Miracle Grow as inthe fertilizer dirt. :lol:

it’s lunch time!!! I think I’ll be eating some gumboooooooooooooooooo. :D or some nachos.

• NaijaGal

and DMX has a 5 month old baby…who keeps fcuking this crackhead raw…she’s gotta be crackhead her damn self

NaijaGal says:

———————
      :eek:

You Lie!! Are you for surrus??

• Miany

@NAIJA…I’m hoping Sheree can finish the chateau, she aint gone be able to pay taxes on it……I’m gonna keep stackin my lil coins… Prayerfully I can pick it up at auction.
      DMX gotta 5 month old….dayum dayum dayuuuuuuum!!!

• Anna

NaijaGal says:

Shere’ is going to be on there.
      =======================
      wonder how much they paid her…wonder if it’s enough to finish her chateau

~~~~~~~~~
      I take it you didn’t see the previews. Dr. Iyana(sp) wondered the same thing.

• that_VA_thickchick

NaijaGal says:

===================
      you tell’em Sandra cause that’s how you’ve kept your man…wait, oh never mind
      I just died twice. :rofl:

• NaijaGal

You Lie!! Are you for surrus??
      ==============
      yes…at the end when they gave an update it stated where he was recently arrested for driving on a suspended license and he had his 5 month old daughter in the car :facepalm:

• Betamax82

Naija I didn’t know he had that many kids(7) outside of his marriage :blink:

• http://srchronicles.wordpress.com/ iAmChan

@ Keya

____

Naw, that wasn’t me, that was just another logical thinking man….real talk, if I have to buy you something that I wouldn’t up and by my own momma at the drop of a dime, just for you to SEE if you like me or to keep you with me…ion need ya. Now a Walmart chick is normal…you put in on the grocery bill, you good…..a church chick is even better….quote some Bible verses and say a full of the spirit grace before dinner at Red Lobster….you are IN THERE.

• Who Dat

Kim and Kyle Richards got more money than a little bit and they molly whopped the pure shat outta each other on Real Housewives of Beverly Hills if I remma correctly. One of them forget which one, was married to an oil tycoon whose fam had been in the bidness for eons and a supermarket heir. Not to mention they were child stars. That is that real trust fund money. Not no made money.

The moral of the story is money no much HOW much you got cannot buy class. No matter where the money came from either.

• NaijaGal

I take it you didn’t see the previews. Dr. Iyana(sp) wondered the same thing.
      ====================
      guess I missed it :no: <===smh when putting on airs goes wrong

• that_VA_thickchick

Miany says:

________

At least you can afford to put BEDS in all the rooms, cause clearly Sheree could not.

• Who Dat

But I get what @bird is saying. Its okay if yt beat the ish outta each other. We cant always do that. Makes us look cray Jesus.

• http://srchronicles.wordpress.com/ iAmChan

@ Bedazzled His Razzle says:

Miracle Grow as inthe fertilizer dirt.

____

Lmao….my bad. I have seen an edgeless Spanish chica or two tho.

• Miany

I don’t smoke cigarettes so it doesn’t affect ME but, I am a lil defiant by nature so it kinda annoys me….I didn’t know it was legal to make smoking cigarettes on your lunch break illegal.
      They just sent me an email about expanding our tobacco free policy. Currently we have a smoke free policy (unbeknownst to me) but, the policy now expands to ALL tobacco including but not limited to chewing, snuff, cigars, pipes, etc.

Naija I didn’t know he had that many kids(7) outside of his marriage
      ======================
      yeah they say dude has a total of 11 kids…I think him and Tashera only had 3 together

• that_VA_thickchick

iAmChan says:

Asking God to bless everything from the food to the hands that prepared it to the tablecloths and salt shakers, she over there getting all moist about the nether regions thinking God done sent her a husband. Poor thang. :lol:

:newpost: is up

• http://twitter.com/#!/Birdshu Bird

***********************************

Whew! Chile thank you for that. So if I ever have to I can say, “well what about when Kim and Kyle Richards did it?” I just can’t have us being the only rich ones akkin a fool for the cameras. Still I’d like for them to do it at a restaurant like the LHH and BBW folks. Not in front of their rich friends that are not a part of the show.

• http://sandrarose.com Sandra Rose

Pickachu Tran says:

u cant HAVE CLASS in reality TV… MTV, BRAVO, VH1, BET. stop expecting so much.

I don’t know why, after all these years, you ladies still think the fighting on reality shows is real. :shrug: I’ve been in the entertainment industry for 18 years, and I have never seen NOT ONE SINGLE SOLITARY FIGHT break out at any event, party or restaurant. Yet you see a fight every week on TV and you think it’s real? :no:

• http://sandrarose.com Sandra Rose

Bobbi says:

Wasn’t she just posting pics from ASAP Rocky’s tour bus?

Was that 3 weeks ago? She’s been dating Bu for 3 weeks now.

• http://sandrarose.com Sandra Rose

jeniefrumdabloc says:

ASAP rocky is playing for the other field guys

I heard he’s a switch hitter but I have not been able to confirm that. :coffee:

• http://sandrarose.com Sandra Rose

===================
      NaijaGal says:

you tell’em Sandra cause that’s how you’ve kept your man…wait, oh never mind

• http://sandrarose.com Sandra Rose

Miany says:

It doesn’t matter what a man does in the streets as long as he’s taking care of home.

• Pointhim Out-Stewart

I love switch hitters. Hey Trey

• lisaROSE

@sandra you sure this isnt the couple from blind item u posted weeks ago with the picture of pilar sanders???? hmmmmmmmm

• MissTaken

*runs in the post tired and with scars on my back*
      :whip: They been working a sistah hard. I’s negrah!!!!
      Anyways I know you have discussed everything but so what I just made it so I’d like to say Phaedra is an undercover hater, Kandi keeps loosing any cool points she had, Nene move on. Married to Stupidity the mama on there looks like a old rasinette. When she beat that girl Toy in the head with the purse :ghost:
      Oh and they killed my Spartacus! WHY!!!! I know it’s history but I still cried :cry:

• trenee

didn’t know he and tracee split…cute couple