Gucci Mane Granted $75,000 Bond

Gucci Mane Denied Bond

Troubled rap artist Gucci Mane was granted a $75,000 bond by a Fulton County judge after spending 2 weeks in jail for assaulting a military veteran, the Atlanta Journal-Constitution reports.

The rapper, real name Radric Davis, 33, was arrested late last month and charged with aggravated assault. The unidentified soldier told authorities that Davis hit him over the head with a champagne bottle at an Atlanta nightclub after he requested a photo with the rap star. Davis is still being held in the Fulton County jail on unrelated DeKalb County charges.

When he is released, he will be confined to his home for 24 hours a day. He must wear an ankle monitor and submit to random drug and alcohol tests.

Davis will need permission from the judge to leave his home for work-related travel, both locally and outside of the metro Atlanta area, his attorney, Drew Findling, told The Atlanta Journal-Constitution.

This means Davis will be allowed to continue performing in nightclubs around the country to supplement his income from record sales.

“The most important thing is that he be able to meet his contractual obligations,” Findling told the AJC.

Despite his client’s previous arrests for assault in Atlanta, Findling suggested that the victim may not be a credible witness.

“The evidence continues to just be only the victim’s statement,” Findling said. “In these days if somebody makes an epically prejudicial statement … or commits a violent act, it’s all over YouTube before you can pronounce YouTube. But nothing surfaced in a week after the incident.”

Davis has a long history of criminal offenses including a 2005 shooting that left a 27-year-old man dead. Murder charges against the rapper were dropped in that case.

Photos: John Spink/jspink@ajc.com

37 Responses to “Gucci Mane Granted $75,000 Bond”

His goofy behind needs more than just a slap on the wrists. Ol’ pregnant self. I wonder what face tattoo he’ll get next. :tea:

that_VA_thickchick says:

He’s an idiot. And to think a school had this asshat at their career day. I hope he was there to listen and get some inspiration to be about something one day.

VA! I see you follow Foolishness and Fukkery on FB :lol:

I.NealC says:

Ewwww Gucci Disgust Me …. Him And Mike Jones Are Definitely On Hip-Hops Slow Bus

LaceJagger says:

Gucci is off mentally.. But this time around I think he’s innocent this time around.

Miany says:

^^ :thinking: Your client has a history of violence…This “victim” has a history of sacrifice and service in our Nation’s military….um Mr. Finding, I may be wrong for judging your client on his ratchett past but….I’m gonnna go ahead and assume this victim has just a little more credibility than your client.

LaceJagger says:

Nope he dead guilty :nono: He hit the dude :shrugs: that judge just sick of his shananigans :no:

Miany says:

:waves: good Morning bedazzled, jenie, lace, iNeal, that_VA
    @INeal what did Mike Jones do? Haven’t heard of him in a minute

MsLolo says:

It’s quite obvious that his elevator does not go to the top.

I would much rather a post on the elephant hit in a drive by shooting down in Missip. Sandra.

Miany says:

Latoya Jackson on GMA discussing her reality show….now Latoya aint neva do me no wrong but…..that face, that voice, the fact that her and Michael loved each other so much that…. :kona:

MsLolo :waves: Miany, Razzle, and the other folks Ion recognize :waves: good morning …..

On topic, I keep telling ya’ll dude spent time back in the day in a mental facility (Georgia Regional) over there near Panthersville, in Decatur.. Ya’ll thought I was lying :shrugs: hell naw that ninja elevator don’t go up. But folks still be riding out to this mental case :nono:

Pickachu Tran says:

I have Nothing for this Ice Cream Fairy.

Toya azz full of shat :nono: now you professing ya love for MJ GTFOH hell Ion believe Latoya believe her damn self :no: when she speaks

Thickchick :hug: my bad just saw your font lady ! Morning :hi:

MsLolo says:

Pickachu Tran says:

I have Nothing for this Ice Cream Fairy.

MsLolo says:

Jenie I believe you.

Morning Jenie and MIANY

:waves:

Pickachu Tran says:

won’t toya da one 20 years ago ta’mbout “MIKE DID IT!!! HE NEEDS TO CONFESS!!!!” her brother dead, I think she still feels guilty, and she’s trying to right all her wrongs.

Mr.BluPhi says:

Miany says:

___________________________________________________________

:rofl: ….its too early for this Miany…. I aint even had my orange juice.

Pickachu Tran says:

TOYA feels soo guilty she got the same plastic surgeon as mike and told the doctor…. “GIVE ME MY BROTHERS FACE!!!”

NaijaGal says:

===============================
    yes she was and that’s why she can kick rocks…she’s not feeling guilty, she’s just using his death for fame and shine with her bitchass

Morning Folks :hi:

Miany says:

Ever hear a song that takes you back to your ex?? :mad: cuz I don’t need to get in my feelings but this T.I and Tiny Lately be bumpin!! (I think Khandi did vocals on there, if that’s here it’s one of her decent attempts.)
    :listen:
    You been missing me, I’m missing you/ flyin tryna get to you
    soon as you in my visual/ we gettin to the physical
    Off the dribble undressin u, bitin, kissin caressin u/ I’m a puss ee professional about to make a mess a u
    Upset with you for the times you didn’t give it to me, hid it from me/ now u finna pay for what u did hunni
    Know u used to them ballers givin u big money/ Imma give u the pole like I’m diggin for gold.
    The ratchett side of Miany :love: that song…

Pickachu Tran says:

NaijaGal says:

===============================

Morning Folks

but arent all the siblings pretty much doing that except Rebe and Janet. Them damn white chirren of his are def. banking it in especially when all that FAUX drama was going down with Paris.

MsB2u says:

I sure was hoping that didnt give him a bond because he is trouble

Milky says:

that_VA_thickchick says:

:newpost:

that_VA_thickchick says:

:newpost:

MsLolo says:

:offtopic:
    Has anyone seen the documentary Dreams of a Life? I watched it last night on Netflix. It’s about a woman living in London that died in her apartment and decomposed for three years. All of her friends talkin about we saw her name in the paper and didn’t think it was her. WTF? Her ex-boyfriend in one breath saying how much he loved her and the next saying “Joyce didn’t seem to have a past or a future either”. What kind of mess is that to say about someone who turned into Jack Skeleton on her sofa and no one was checking for her?

Miany says:

:hi: Picka, Naija, Mr. Blu- I went in the kona cuz it’s too early for it but the roses (Pika and em) gonna just type it out like it’s all good!!
    :lol: yall know I ain’t know bout Toya doin MJ wrong but I dayum sure felt a way bout her tryna morph into him…..Had to do a double take years ago….It’s almost like those features/genes/traits?? on that face is imbedded in their DNA..

NaijaGal says:

=======================
    :yes: and that’s why I ain’t for chit for any of them except Rebbie and Janet

Milky says:

:wave:
    naija :kiss:
    msb
    pickachu :hug:
    mrblu

Don’t Yall hate when inconsiderate folks dont replace the coffee/coffee items and accessories they’ve used???

For example, There was a whole 3/4 of a bottle of Irish Cream creamer and 1/4 bottle of Caramel creamer in the fridge LAST WEEK. No one in my office uses cream except me and one other person but he hasn’t been here because his cornea detached and he had to get surgery on that plus I drink coffee once a month. We’ve had visitors. I walk in K-cups are almost depleted, theres NO Irish Cream, and theres a teaspoon’s worth of the Caramel crap in the fridge. Whoever used the Caramel ish could have used that last little bit instead of selling a dream and putting it back in the fridge! That’s like putting a near empty pitcher of Kool-aid back in the fridge instead of making more!!! :cuss:

I see I’m going to have to post rules for our coffe machine and shyt. :mad: Charge each visitor $5 for the week they’re here.

End O Rant :tea: <–last teaspoon of creamer in my monthly iced coffee fix

MsTrendy says:

Gucci Mane really needs to get himself together if he really did this.

Latoya has and always will make me feel depressed like shyt. I mean since like 1982 Jesus.