Kim Kardashian Cancels Baby Bump Cover Shoot

Kim Kardashian

Reality star Kim Kardashian was all set to shoot a revealing baby bump cover shoot when she canceled at the last minute, In Touch reports.

A source confirmed exclusively to In Touch magazine that Kardashian, who is seven months pregnant, considered doing a photo shoot similar to Demi Moore, and other actresses, who bared their baby bumps for the world to see.

But Kim reportedly changed her mind at the last minute because she doesn’t like how her pregnant body looks.

From In Touch Weekly:

“She would have had her pick of any cover she wanted,” the source added, saying that Kim had many offers on the table. However, “It opens her up to too much scrutiny.”

As In Touch reported, the reality star has been “freaking out about her body” and the steady weight gain throughout her pregnancy. “During a recent fashion shoot,” says a second source, “she burst into tears, saying she looked gross.”

So while the media hungry star typically has a long line of shoots on her schedule, the source predicts she’ll lay low until the baby is born. “She won’t do any monthly covers until after the baby.”

• Kanye West’s clothing line bombs – and not in a good way
  • Kanye West paid $34,000 for this tacky Father’s Day gift for Jay Z
  • Kanye West is Officially Gay
  • Kanye West Banned From Haiti Telethon
  • Photos: Mike Coppola/Getty Images

• MsOnederful

here we go

• MsLolo

didn’t she already show her bump?

• Ididntreallymeanit

She feel better if her big azz wore clothes that fit.

• FuturedocDonte

Well ain’t no doubt that she pregnant. Her face startin to spread like mustard

• http://srchronicles.wordpress.com/ iAmChan

This is Swahili for: Her baby daddy said hell no.

• KyCakes

If she didn’t like how her body looks, she wouldn’t be wearing all kinds of tight chit…

Besides, just have the mags airbrush your ass like they already do…

• KyCakes

iAmChan says:

This is Swahili for: Her baby daddy said hell no.
      ———————————————————————–
      Grunt, click, click

• MsLolo

Her face startin to spread like mustard
      &
      Grunt, click, click

• GAGIRL87

______________________________________________________________________

GET CHO LIFE

Come on Kim YOUR PREGNANT!!!!!! your body goes through a lot of changes during & after labor :coffee:

• ShoeStalker

Maybe the continued weight gain will force her into hiding :pray:

• Just Looking

Kayne told her to sit her azz down. :coffee:

• Anna

GAGIRL87 says:

______________________________________________________________________

GET CHO LIFE

~~~~~~~~
      I don’t see her having any more kids.

• KyCakes

———————————————————————-
      Welp…at least we all know who we are… :shrug:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ahneSxJYnHo&list=UUcbYWMlGF9Jj58Rp10X7Rag that_VA_thickchick

Ok, so I left for 10 minutes and missed Caramel twirling in here, trolling, and twirling out. :nun:

Dang, she’s like a friggin phantom.

Caramel…come back! Who hurt you? :hug:

• GAGIRL87

@ Ky I hate chu for that avi :rofl:

@ Chan #hey boo

• Diva

How many posts we gone get on Kim? Sandra you acting like you want Kim K more than the 3 1/2 inch man does. :rofl:

• http://srchronicles.wordpress.com/ iAmChan

@ GA, what’s good light skinned snack?

• Milky

:angry: why oh why i was lookin forward to seeing her beautiful preggers belly. :sarcasm:

• Diva

that_VA_thickchick says:

Dang, she’s like a friggin phantom.

Caramel…come back! Who hurt you?
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      that dude she took home from Walmart that stole her ADT sign :tea:

• OutsidetheBox

Kayne told her to sit her azz down
      _________

That part. :yes:

• LSLH

:offtopic:

Yeah it’s my mama again!

Okay one more thing y’all. Mommy and I went to the grocery store. After we finished shopping, we headed for the checkout. So you know how the grocery stores have the impulse buys at the front like chips and candy?! Okay she picked up a bag of potato chips and opened it and was going to go ahead and eat a few so that she can take her medicine. My mama opens the bag of potato chips and looked inside the bag and then stood there quiet for a moment. Next she saw a manager and stopped him and said, “hey (really loudly) I thought air was free until I opened this bag of potato chips!”
      I wished I were :dead: for lil while.

• OutsidetheBox

why oh why i was lookin forward to seeing her beautiful preggers belly

She made nobody is accussing her of faking it like Bey :lol:

• OutsidetheBox

come back! Who hurt you®?
      _________________________

:rofl: :rofl:

Diva says:

that_VA_thickchick says:

Dang, she’s like a friggin phantom.

Caramel…come back! Who hurt you?
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      that dude she took home from Walmart that stole her ADT sign
      :dead:

Hey Diva my Shero :waves:

• KyCakes

GAGIRL87 says:

@ Ky I hate chu for that avi :rofl:
      ——————————————————————–
      :hug:

• Nakeya_j

Diva says:

that_VA_thickchick says:

Dang, she’s like a friggin phantom.

Caramel…come back! Who hurt you?
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      that dude she took home from Walmart that stole her ADT sign
      ——-
      :yes:

• FuturedocDonte

Aight y’all. Let it go. Ion wanna see nobody wit the stamp cross they name. I want to see errbody log in on this here blog tomorrow. Ya hear? :waiting:

• Milky

@wifey :hunch:

I…LOVE…HER!

Diva says:

that_VA_thickchick says:

Dang, she’s like a friggin phantom.

Caramel…come back! Who hurt you?
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      that dude she took home from Walmart that stole her ADT sign :tea:

:nono: No no now, he was a teen and therefore he couldn’t be responsible for this coo coo type hurt :lol: #igotmymoneyonthesundaydinnercat :tea:

• Nakeya_j

——-
      Jesus be a cell phone video! hahahahahaha OMG I would of died!!!!

:lol: LSLH!

Kim ain’t seen nothing yet, she’s gonna go into hiding :kona: or in hibernation like a bear :lol:

• libra80sbaby

:stop: couldn’t they just photoshop the chit outta it like they do all the rest of her pictures? :shrugs:

• Diva

come back Caramel, we is only playing wif ya

@VA hey gal :buttshake:

• Nakeya_j

#igotmymoneyonthesundaydinnercat
      —–
      Are we doing a poll?

*looks around* Warriors :whistle:

• http://srchronicles.wordpress.com/ iAmChan

Who hurt you®

WHO, I say!!

• Milky

@va that poor bunnies family that she peed on, thats who hurt her. :nun:

:no: Nakeya, that might be construed as ‘fake kicking it’ with her, and ion do that :nana: #shemaytrytojoinin :D

• Who Dat

Dang, she’s like a friggin phantom.

Caramel…come back! Who hurt you?

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      Folks at the private school

• MsB2u

i guess Kim thought being pregnant was a piece of cake

iAmChan says:

Who hurt you®

WHO, I say!!
      ^^^^^^^^^^
      :mad: Answer The Man :cuss:

• Who Dat

Dang, she’s like a friggin phantom.

Caramel…come back! Who hurt you?

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      That bunny she pissed on was rabid and bit her azz before it croaked.

Milky :kiss:

:nun: <–she bad, right? :lol:

• Who Dat

because she doesn’t like how her pregnant body looks.
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      I done been preggars and I aint gonna really go in about her bawdee. But she was prolly scared she couldnt lift them big azz tiddays for 2-3 hours during the photoshoot. Her arms gonna be killing her by the time she finished.

We COULD come up with some other poll though :tea:

• PumpkinsMama

Okay I see how it is now. If you say hi on the end of a damn post, yo font whhite :tea:

Lemme try this again *takes factory bullhorn*

<<<<<<<>>>>>> :nun: twirlin in from school like Caramel twirled back out

• Bombshell Esq

:angry: What have I done to be subjected to this????? I leave all ya’ll in a desert post and I come back after a hard days work to another desert post??????????? :cuss: Aunty I thought we were :fistbump: and you loved me :crying:

• MissTaken

:warning: Paging the white Jesus MJ lacefront Orlando Bloom praise dance prayer warriors to the blog….. People in they feelings and nred to be uplifted
      —-> Here they come! won’t He do it :nun: :nun: :nun:
      Jumps up and down till my Eddie Long toupee fall off

• Ty

What da hell :rofl: So her next role is in Happy Feet :crying:

<–Doesn't Talk To Strangers says:

*looks around* Warriors
      ______
      COME OUT AND PLAAAAYYYY!

• PumpkinsMama

On Topic: Bish pls. you can only have your face made and azz made of plastic! Pregnancy is a beautiful thing (tho not necessarily physically) I took bucket nekkid pics when I was preggo w/Pumpkin, ugly black belly line and all :tea:

• http://srchronicles.wordpress.com/ iAmChan

Hey @ ChansBabyMama!

• OutsidetheBox

@Caramel what sign are you?? -signed tryna be nice to your wanna play victim ass. I liked you so much better when you dished it out. And could take it right here in the blog with us.

See you next e life time. That just means change your name and jump in again. :bye:

• VDot

:applause: Say no to the bump Kimye!

• SOTHERNGRL

@Anna get out of my head because i was thinking that to. This is her 1st and last.

• OutsidetheBox

Won’t he do itttt :woohoo: <– got the spirit.

:nun: <– Hans Solo

• Bad Influence

Im sorry but Kim Whordashian is whiny ass mud duck…i wish Sandy would stop posting on this yamp. Btch women carry babies…u must’ve just got that memo when Kanye knocked u up. Ur complaining cause ur vain as fck…so vain that u cnt appreciate the beauty in creating life while some of us do not or no longer have the option to do so….im so tired of reading about her complaints…the baby is almost here. Youll be free to be a naked yamp again while koutney raises ur baby im sure… :coffee:

Btch looks like a worn leather combat boot in that pic up there btw…. :rollseyes:

• PumpkinsMama

Hey Choco Drop :kiss:

• Who Dat

Kim said she hurts. I am sure she does. All the plastic and shat in her face and azz and tiddays wont meant to strech that much. God bless her.

• http://twitter.com/candyrayne215 spongebobfan

pregnant :boobs: >>>>>>

• Bad Influence

Oh hello all :nun:

:D

PUMPKIN :hug:

• OutsidetheBox

Paulette my virgo reader. :love: So well put, bewbie. :kiss:

• Ty

come back! Who hurt you®?
      ________
      who trademarked it all ready :rofl:

• http://twitter.com/candyrayne215 spongebobfan

kim is ALWAYS OUT every day shes walking around somewhere, she needs to kick her feet up and chill…goodness no wonder she complaining, i mean i worked all thru my pregnancy but i dont have millions in back like she does, kim….just chill

• Who Dat

yamp
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      An expression I aint heard in many moons used twice in one post :rofl:

I luh you :love:

Hey @Sponge :wave:

• OutsidetheBox

Sponge :hahaha:

• MissTaken

:lipssealed: keep chanting she pregnant she going through it I been there walk away a good person :kona:

• PumpkinsMama

Hey VA :hug: how you boo?

• OutsidetheBox

Ty we gots to stop letting them take our chit off the blog. I sure did get Chan a mark. :yes:

• KyCakes

Bad Influence says:
      i wish Sandy would stop posting on this yamp
      ——————————————————————–
      Ese: Yamps. What the fcuk is a yamp?

Pac: *sigh* A young tramp now…can you get back to your business and don’t worry about what the playas is talking about?

Ese: Why don’t you take you yamps, your sweet water cornbread and get the fcuk out of here

Pac: *tosses mail* Aww get the zip codes right, ese

….and scene

*closes fangas in front of face*

:applause:

• Bad Influence

Jackson & my Kdubblez :hug: s

• OutsidetheBox

That yamp kilT the girl. :hahaha:

• PumpkinsMama

@ Miss F’ that! Bytch you pregnant! There is a person in your stomach :facepalm: She should just enjoy being a fat azz. Cuz we know she gonna have a c-sect and tuck combo so she should stfu :cuss:

• Ty

Bad Influence says:

Hey Hissy :hug:

:dead: @ Yamp…. young tramp :crying:

:rofl: @ OTB

• OutsidetheBox

And the Blog’scar goes to Ms Phat Cakes. :yes: so riveting!

• http://twitter.com/candyrayne215 spongebobfan

Kim didnt ask for tips from her girl beyonce? :rofl: kim looks how i thought bey wouldve looked, bey spread, but not as much as kim is spreading…

• http://srchronicles.wordpress.com/ iAmChan

Who hurt these yamps?

PumpkinsMama says:

Hey VA how you boo?
      They makin me do stufffff! :cry:

I mean, I know they pay me and all but dayum. :lol:

• PumpkinsMama

These shady fuggaz :cuss: :newpost: on Trina brother death :(

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5gT5U4JOjK8 JMO

@OTB

Please trademark “poot-broccoli hoe” as well. That was developed on this blog… Google it and SR comes up…

Who coined this term? Was it Intense??

• Gigi26

I pray to GOD she has a boy. I mean cuz…I will weep for her daughter :no: Selfish lil twat. You’re pregnant. What this bytch thought its a game?!

Kanye did a horrible thing. He should’ve nutted in her mouth or on her face. Idiot.

• Nakeya_j

Nakeya, that might be construed as ‘fake kicking it’ with her, and ion do that #shemaytrytojoinin
      ——
      Right, right. lol lol

• KyCakes

And the Blog’scar goes to Ms Phat Cakes. :yes: so riveting!
      ——————————————————————
      :sad:
      *sniff*
      Thank you so much!
      I’d like to thank God, without whom this wouldn’t be possible, my homies lil pistol starter, ray ray and ‘nem

*Yells*

I DID IT MOMMY!

• OutsidetheBox

Bey wasn’t at millions of shakes and out to eat every damn day either. Lolol

I’m thinking poor Kim is literally eating for two. She took it to heart. She prolly been hungry for a while.

• http://twitter.com/candyrayne215 spongebobfan

i think shes having a girl, all in the way shes carrying (i wonder if they know yet, shes far along enough)

• MissTaken

———————————————————————-
      Welp…at least we all know who we are…
      by KyCakes on Apr 24, 2013 at 3:37 pm
      —–
      Well that did it. I pissed myself. Takes off wet thong :waves: and puts it in work trash bin. I hope the custodian don’t search through it. Come to work tomorrow he wearing em under his ****ies :dead:

• Milky

:nun: <—-sandrarose blog geebus. Cuz yall yamp roses need him.

• http://twitter.com/afineparadigm afineparadigm

If she thinks she’s gross now, wait til he schists herself during delivery… Such a selfish bitch. She’s carrying a baby!