U.S. State Department Did Not Approve Beyonce and Jay Z’s Cuba Trip

Beyonce and Jay Z's Trip to Cuba

The furor over Beyonce and Jay Z’s trip to communist Cuba continues to rage. The hip hop couple, who celebrated their 5th anniversary in Cuba, apparently made the trip without the U.S. State Department’s approval, according to Theweek.com.

A State Department official said it had “no prior knowledge of the trip,” and “the U.S. Interest Section in Havana says it doesn’t know if they got permits, and neither the Carters nor their representatives have explained how they traveled to Cuba.”

Outraged Cuban Americans in Miami plan to protest Beyonce’s concert there in July and Jay Z’s show in August. The Grammy winning couple will soon learn that the Cubans are not the ones to mess with.

Tourism trips to Cuba is prohibited under the 50-year embargo against communist Cuba. President Obama eased restrictions to Cuba in 2012, but travelers still need permission, and they must travel there for for cultural, religious, and educational reasons.

The couple face stiff fines when they return to the mainland. Cuban-Americans in Miami called the trip “propaganda” for the Cuban government.

“The Castro dictatorship is overjoyed by the trip,” says anti-Castro activist Mauricio Claver-Carone at Capitol Hill Cubans. “Castro’s state media was the first to post pictures of the trip and to tip off foreign news bureaus on the island about the star’s presence and whereabouts,” because — as even Cuban diplomats implicitly admit — Beyoncé is better “propaganda” for Cuba’s image…”

On Friday, two Florida lawmakers, Reps. Ileana Ros-Lehtinen (R) and Mario Diaz-Balart (R) wrote to Adam Szubin, the director of the Treasury Department office in charge of enforcing the Cuba embargo. “We would like to respectfully request, within all applicable rules and guidelines, information regarding the type of license that Beyoncé and Jay-Z received, for what purpose, and who approved such travel.”

• Mathew Knowles feels vindicated now that Beyoncé is a flop
  • Tina Knowles: ‘Blue Ivy doesn’t look like Beyonce or Jay Z’
  • fanMAIL: Leave Beyoncé Alone
  • Beyoncé spotted wearing loose maternity blouse in NYC

234 Responses to “U.S. State Department Did Not Approve Beyonce and Jay Z’s Cuba Trip”

jealousCNenvy says:

HAPPY MONDAY ALL :)

:wave: every bodys.

cougar lover says:

thats what happens when you go to countries that turn their nukes on us, within such a close proximity.

lovezoe says:

We still on this? Don’t them Repubes got anything else to do with their time?

San says:

Am I the only America who doesn’t care about this

Well when you are bffs with the prez you can do whatever you want apparently

No San you’re not.

hell_on_heels says:

Okay, I’m tired of hearing about this. If they’re going to be fined, then fine them…if not, then let’s all move along. Auntie, no post on Part I of the RHOA reunion? :think:

Hi Roses

Maybe beyonce wants to be a doctor, Cuba has one of the best medical programs in the world

goat76 says:

U.S. be on that dumb shat. Cuba ain’t no threat to us anymore. Hell you let their people come over here without any resistance. So why have a hissy fit when people go over there.

Hell Alabama trade with Cuba. What’s the problem?

:hug:

ESPECIALLY the Repubs in Florida. :no: Plenty to do.

Hey Goat. :hi:

:tape: @Razz gravi

Anna says:

TheRealAshland says:

~~~~~~~
      :rofl: Your gravi does not help w/my being tickled.

NaijaGal says:

her braids are nice

Ion think you can take online premed classes can you?

goat76 says:

Fcuk all dat waving!! I want a :hug: so I can rub that booty.

Hey OTB!!!

OTB that’s me before I went twerking by the beers at Walmart.

Sure there are online premed… All med schools dont accept online stuff tho.

Sh bout to go on tour no time for med school. Lol

Nassy. *giggles* :hug: @Goat

Festival at Sea offers 8-Night cruises to Cuba :shrug: I plan to go next February

bnatural says:

If ordinary citizens get fined for going to Cuba why should Jay-z and Beyonce be investigated as well?

I could see if regular citizens weren’t fined for doing this…

:shrug:

Ima kick my dogs ass…he tore a big ass hole in the back door screen! I just got them to fix it two weeks ago. :wail: time for him to go. I’m NOT a dog person I’m discovering. Raising a baby is easier that caring for this nut case.

INTENSEMOCHA THE ANTAGONIST says:

I HOPE THAT THIS SCENARIO IS VIEWED AS BEY AND JAY BEING DETHRONED OR GETTING WHAT THEY DESERVE/KARMA, SO FOLKS CAN FINALLY FALL BACK AND LET THEM LIVE :coffee:

marquez269 says:

Good afternoon everyone I hope everybody had a great weekend!!

I plan to go next February
      __________________________

*Boogity boo fingers* Betta watch out.. :lol:

OTB, did you check out that site for the cruises, hmmmmmm? :thinking:
      And on-topic, I’m not buying it, because folks are indeed coming/going to Cuba yo! :rofl:

That would be welcome :lol:

I personally say this is what they get. Had they gone and been low-key about it nobody woulda most likely gave a fawk. But no. Him, her, her momma looking like Elvira and his momma with her skrruggle braids had to be all in them folks streets creating a commotion and shyt. :no: Taking pics and whatnot. :no: All on the balcony waving to the folks like Eva Peron. :wave:

Chile please. They gonna throw the absolute book at them. I can spot a semi-media circus story a mile away. When I seen this ish was on USAToday AND CNN? It’s a wrap. And they ARE going to be made examples of BECAUSE of their tight-nit-ness with the President.

:spank: Razzle for that asscrack-less gravi :dead:

JMO says:

<–Doesn't Talk To Strangers says:

______________________________________________________________

and you're ….. "planning" the trip? :tape:

You shouldn't even mention the "P" word :nono:

cougar lover says:

who said something about being a simp, with a limp, or something like an e-pimp and whatnot? :hahaha:

@ Milky N @Diva

I’ve given up the profession of e-heauxing. I just be part timing n shyt. I know who my real e-boo is, and she knows it too.

GAGIRL87 says:

Sandra you loving this shyt right here ain’t cha? :coffee:

NaijaGal says:

Eva Peron
      ==========
      :whistle:
      don’t cry for me Argentina

GAGIRL87 says:

_______________________________________________________________________

Florida lawmakers, Reps. Ileana Ros-Lehtinen <–I cant stand BIG bissh! *stankface

I know who my real e-boo is, and she knows it too
      ———
      Translation: Carmel, if you’re out there, I’m here baby! We might as well do it cause, um, we not getting any younger. Um.. Yea. (Best mendeecees voice)

_________

Tens of thousands of peeppa a year. All they have to do is say Cultural reasons or something. Theyre artists; they’ll be alright. Even with a fine, they’ll be alright. Rich peeppa problems. Chit IDK nothing about.

The travel site..I added them on FB, but I couldnt get the webpage to open. I need to try again.

Lady_L says:

San says:

Am I the only America who doesn’t care about this

———————
      no. put me on the list.

@ cougar lover

Simping is an art that has been practiced by many, mastered by none……but a simp that gets called out on it is a mad simp, like what he doing ain’t simppin, just “conversating”

you shouldn’t even mention the “P” word

:rofl: :rofl:

:chase: Whippersnapper, I will let the Trip Planner do her thing :yes:

www. festival at sea . com

GellySammich says:

Her earrings look like old lady clip ons :shrug: that’s all I got

So who is Erica Mena’s baby fawvuh?

@ Bedazzled

That is a negative, Ghost Rider! lol. I’d rather give your gravi a full body massage.

Chan, precious and prejudice. She know she sessy too.

*jacked from Huff Post
      In his first term, Obama eliminated restrictions on the number of times Cuban-Americans can visit their relatives on the island, and the amount of money they can send back in remittances. He also has made it much easier for American travelers to get licenses to visit the island on cultural, educational and religious exchanges, though tourism is still barred.

Since 2009, the number of Americans traveling to Cuba has nearly doubled from 52,000 per year to 103,000 in 2012, according to statistics compiled by the firm the Havana Consulting Group. Trips by Cuban-Americans to visit their relatives rose from 335,000 to 476,000 a year during the same period. The surge puts the United States second only to Canada as the source of travelers to the island.

Precious aint* prejudice**

Auto correct

Bedazzled His Razzle says:

So who is Erica Mena’s baby fawvuh?
      :shrug: Someone embarrassed, that’s for sure :rofl: #aintmyfault

So who is Erica Mena’s baby fawvuh?

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      Mona Scott Young

goat76 says:

Man they ain’t tripping off other people tripping about them going to Cuba.

What? America is going to exile them from the US? Shat we need their tax money, no matter how much they pay in.

cougar lover says:

is that back and forth? im confused, cuz i never stray off topic, unless you see one of these :offtopic: . can’t call you a hit dog hollin’ cuz i never fired, maybe you got a case of the noid? get that checked out homie! :rofl:

I dont think anything will result..a fine…maybe! They can use the “artist” line. Obama is the one who relaxed the travel in the first place.

Rem Mandela visted Cuba after he was released? His first visit outside of an African country. *thumbs nose at US* :lol:

@GA where you copped your gravi boots? Sold out everywhere!

:tea: With friends like the president..who needs ????? :tea:

you shouldn’t even mention the “P” word

:rofl: :rofl:
      —————-
      You heard what I did :huh:

*blames Jmo* :shrug: #fortakingallllllday :whistle:

iAmChan says:

#Wayment……@ Cougar, you addressing me, or is this some type of misunderstanding?

So who is Erica Mena’s baby fawvuh?

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      Mona Scott Young

:wail :rofl:

GAGIRL87 says:

@ OTB I ordered them from Bakers like a month ago before they sold out..

GellySammich says:

boooy fiiight :popcorn:

:huh: Fugg wrong with yew niggas? @Em or dap em. Save that petty chit for us. :huh:

You heard what I did

:rofl: :rofl: Im thinking about…last time.. I can just imagine how your planning went

Pickachu Tran says:

I am so READY to go home :mad: work is boring a FUKK!!!!!!!!!!!!

im gettin hella irritated

GAGIRL87 says:

___________________________________________________________________

:kona:

Sammich! :kiss: That lippy is it!

GellySammich says:

:kiss: don’t tell em nothin… I’m bored but fightin the urge to eat… I need all the entertainment I can get

:steer: *driving around post to see what happened* :lol:

:smack: @GA. Thanks.

Just Looking says:

Happy Monday :happy:

Razzle please get out my mirror :smile:

:peace:

KyCakes says:

:eyeroll:
      Man who gives a fugg…In other news, why does Jay look so, I don’t know…Benjamin Button-ish :huh:

GellySammich says:

:D thanks. my first red lip!

that_VA_thickchick says:

I personally say this is what they get. Had they gone and been low-key about it nobody woulda most likely gave a fawk. But no. Him, her, her momma looking like Elvira and his momma with her skrruggle braids had to be all in them folks streets creating a commotion and shyt. Taking pics and whatnot. All on the balcony waving to the folks like Eva Peron.

_______
      You tend to be right about stuff like this. SO I’m gone sit back and watch…see what the wall gone look like?

cougar lover says:

bruh stop reading my posts, looking for some way to start stuff to feel important. im just a regular poster, looking for a few frills, nothing more!

iAmChan says:

I think I missed something….all good though….g2g on this end.

GellySammich says:

:D thanks. my first red lip!

:thumbsup: I like the pearls too! :yes: #classy
      ==============
      Looking :kiss: How you? :hug:
      =======
      OTB :pc: <–celly

GellySammich says:

SO I’m gone sit back and watch…see what the wall gone look like
      VA I swear I like you more and more everyday :lol:

marquez269 says:

:popcorn: let me stop :kona:

Miany says:

@COUGAR…YOU ASKED A QUESTION #37
      @CHAN…YOU ANSWERED #47…THEN YALL STARTED THINKING SHOTS WERE FIRED….i CALL IT A MISCOMMUNICATION
      #helpful #You’reWelcome

GellySammich says:

thanks DTTS :kiss: <— leavin a red mark on ya shirt (ugh don't you HATE that?!)

@GA what heel height are yours? You got the 6″heel, 2.5″ plat??

I like the print on that leopard one, but my feet (and style) wanna be pretty much done with extra tall platforms.

I also like the studded one. $100 more for that one huh. :huh: Slick chit.

iAmChan says:

Start stuff to feel important? Nigga please, I actually agreed with you on the topic, but it seems like you ran with it in another direction. If that’s the case, scurry on and do what you do. @ me next time tho. Shift + 2 just in case you need a lil instruction.

Cuban officials have been reluctant to talk about the Kerry and Hagel nominations for fear their words will be used by opponents. But a pro-government Web site, Cubasi, published an opinion piece Thursday detailing both men’s past opposition to America’s Cuba policy.

“Chuck Hagel has no problem with Cuba,” wrote the author, well-known columnist Nicanor Leon Cotayo. “On the contrary, he has demonstrated common sense to do away with one of the White House’s most anachronistic foreign policies.”

Razzle please get out my mirror

:hahaha: :kiss:

thanks. my first red lip

Really?! Gone head on. Its smashing!

goat76 says:

This is why I hate the Spring. It’s so freakin beautiful outside, Not too hot(You know us southern folk really have to enjoy this) not cold. The bugs ain’t out in full force yet. Every April I be about this close to quitting my job, until reality beats my ass until I wake up.

newmom87 says:

Yawning @ Beyonce’s camps “orchestrated” controversies. Since she’s been on the scene she has constantly been caught up in some controversy I guess that is her way of stating relevant between albums.

ReadingIsFundamental says:

I wouldn’t support the Cuban government with one penny of my American money. I don’t know what Bey and J are thinking with this trip. They treat their people like cattle over there and push them to come here illegally and then we have to pay for them to have a safe place to live.

Hello all. My vacation was good; thank you in advance for asking. hehe.

I never had that happen Gelly :thinking: And I’m a hugger so :shrug: Hmmmmmmm #mystery :rofl:

iAmChan says:

@ Goat, where u at again bruh?

newmom87 says:

Staying*

:yawn:

DaFuGG going on :blink:
      AnyWHO
      Taxes are being processed slow dis YR,hunh?

KyCakes says:

:offtopic:
      I had a dream over the weekend that I had another Baby and woke up mad upset, damn near in tears and in a cold sweat….

Miany says:

@Goat….I have considered resigning every summer for the past 4 Summers, no matter what job I have had. :( unfortunately bills remind me that I have to keep coming back.

We all missed something looks like.

SN: Dont you hate when ppl be all, “dont read my posts..”and you like, actually that was the first one I really read one but ok, you got it? No just me? Oh. :lol: :kona: :facepalm:

KyCakes says:

@Chan I like that ‘womb broom’ your sportin’ bruh :thumbsup:

@GOAT . .
      :cheers:
      I FEEL ya on that!I was just standing outside,Thinking DAMN its nice out,I wanna GO HOME and xhill by the POOl its Beautiful out!

marquez269 says:

We all missed something looks like.

__________________________________

Shift + 2 just in case you need a lil instruction.

Git. Wit cho #helpful arse. :lol:

Smonae says:

Who really cares if they get fined or not :shrugs: and those Florida repubs should be concentrating on their phucked up voting system

ReadingIsFundamental says:

Mr. Marquez.

xo

To: OTB

Dontchew Read My Posts :rules:

========
      ^^^^ Like then, I’d be waiting for a response, no? :hahaha:

:huh:

GAGIRL87 says:

@GA what heel height are yours? You got the 6?heel, 2.5? plat??

I also like the studded one. $100 more for that one huh. Slick chit.
      ___________________________________________________________________

@ OTB yeah 6 inches but they are comfy I had to get a 9 just so I could have enough toe room. I REALLY wanted the studded ones. The black studded ones are coming out soon those bishes are hawt..

@ KyCakes lmao @ womb broom

Just Looking says:

@Razzle – No Shade at you. meant to say, don’t be taking pictures of me while I’m standing in the mirror..

This is what happens, when you say, chile look at these brand new thrift shop shorts. What you think? snap snap snap.

@Goat – Know what you mean, I felt like I was ready for spring, but my thighs are screaming for dear life.

:wink: OTB and DTTS

cougar lover says:

i see somebody went to computer class as the cumminunity center. shift +2 <—-good one

It’s so freakin beautiful outside
      ________________________________

:heart: It sure is. Ive commited myself to leaving work early while it lasts to enjoy that outdoors before the love bugs take over. :eek:

Love bug season will make a nigga hibernate.

marquez269 says:

@reading wassup mam how u been(shift + ?)

GellySammich says:

<–Doesn't Talk To Strangers says:

maybe only church lady makeup can do it :thinking: that's the only time folks get makeup on me
      :D <— onna outside cuz it's church
      :cuss: <— onna inside

Smonae, they are gonna be worried even more because of the Cubans voting and ish :rofl: Only in America! :rofl:

that_VA_thickchick says:

CHAN!!!!!!!!!!

EVERYBODY LOVE EVERYBODY :hug:

Miany says:

Anyone ever been on hold sooooooo long sooo long (with the headphones on) they forgot they was on the line until hearing the call waiting beep….me neither :kona:

GAGIRL87 says:

______________________________________________________________________

Mad b/c you wanted a baby?

:huh: Maybe you could tell us more about the baby…you dont know much about Beyonce…

DAMN!
      Annette Funicello and Margret Thatcher passed away this morning! :(

ReadingIsFundamental says:

I’m good Mr. Marquez. Just got off vacay and am not about this work life today.

that_VA_thickchick says:

cougar lover says:

At the WHAT kinda center now? :rofl:

Ya'll some fools in here.

Ya'll :stop: It's too nice outside for folk to get salty.

JMO says:

You heard what I did

_______________________________________

:no:

KyCakes says:

@ KyCakes lmao @ womb broom
      ——————————————————————-
      I mentioned that to my banker last week and I swear this fool was like “I can’t breave”…with his sprite ass :lol:

Taxes are being processed slow dis YR,hunh?

Did everythig with your son get resolved??

iAmChan says:

Educational slander from the guy that types “cumminunity center” Oh I’m zinged.

@ VA I Aint Shyt….sorry.

KyCakes says:

@luVn :wail: Not Annette?!?!? :sad:

Love bug season will make a nigga hibernate.
      AUUrgH!!

that_VA_thickchick says:

ON TOPIC

I hate, hate hate hate, loathe entirely that basket bun on her head and those gotdayum Dollar General sunglasses.

:hug: @Just looking.

:popcorn: to the ova shat.

@NikkeMinxx says:

@Man, OTB and Goat… :offtopic: The Gonzalez twins are headed to Kansas. Rock, Chalk, Jayhawk.. :eyeroll:

GellySammich says:

:hug: LuVn

@NikkeMinxx says:

Dub, you’re here, too. See #135

Taxes are being processed slow dis YR,hunh?

Did everythig with your son get resolved??
      ~
      ~
      ~
      NO? *BeystankFace*

marquez269 says:

ReadingIsFundamental says:

I’m good Mr. Marquez. Just got off vacay and am not about this work life today.

_________________________________
      Understandable(shift+1) Im kinda sleepy didnt go to bed till 1 a.m. but im throwing my bday party dis weekend should be fun

Yasss. My bish. :fistbump: Imma have to do it. :smack: Imma be tall as chit tho!
      Maybe these short mens will give the girl a break. :lol:

:pigsfly: <—RIP surfboard for Annette! (just go with it, it's on the water) :rofl:

Thatcher is answering for some thangs right now :tea:

Annette Funicello and Margret Thatcher passed away this morning!
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      And with Sandra being from the ova side of the pond I just KNEW PM Thatcher was gonna get a post. Wait did she and I missed it?

:pc:

RIP to those ladies.

Former Morning Glory, Aspiring Friend Of The Board says:

I’ve been to Cuba before. It’s interesting talking to the Black Cubans vs the I live to be White Republican Cubans in Fl. But hey, this ain’t about politics, its about Bey and Jay and Black Americas love/hate obsession with them…There are Black folks who would cosign the Klan as long as they were downing these two…Oh oh I know he’s in the Klan, but he speaks the truth.lol.. Is what it is. I’ve found some peace with it knowing were not the only ones who do it…Ask a Black Cuban :coffee:

Miany says:

@luvn…poor baby. He may not get that return for another 3-4 months. That fraud messed up a bunch of people I know.

(Shift + 2) marquez269

You’re a funny guy, lmao

MissTaken says:

by Bedazzled His Razzle on Apr 8, 2013 at 1:05 pm——————
      :hahaha: you gotta include the nervous giggle and indirect eye contact he does

MissHarlem says:

:popcorn: :lol:

:wave: GEllY
      @KY yes AnneTTe had complications with that MS :(

that_VA_thickchick says:

marquez269 says:

ReadingIsFundamental says:

I’m good Mr. Marquez. Just got off vacay and am not about this work life today.

_________________________________
      _________
      (Shift +1) :lol:

Don’t even start that shat. :hahaha:

:spank: MsTake
      IONO why,. but I just KNOW you are being up to no good :hahaha:

GellySammich says:

=/
      :peace:

goat76 says:

iAmChan says:

@ Goat, where u at again bruh?
      ————–
      Im in Montgomery, Al.

We made WorldStarHipHop this weekend. Hoes got to fighting at the gas station. Booty Booty Booty eery’where!!

:eyeroll: @Dylan and Dakota

#salty :lol: :lol:

Mr.BluPhi says:

The hell we’re still talking bout their trip to Cuba fo ????

MissTaken says:

So who is Erica Mena’s baby fawvuh?
      Someone embarrassed, that’s for sure #aintmyfault
      by <–Doesn't Talk To Strangers on Apr 8, 2013 at 1:10 pm
      :shrugs: Who isn't?

The Gonzalez twins are headed to Kansas. Rock, Chalk, Jayhawk..
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      I am sure you know by now my disdain of Jayhawk sports. They from Pocatello Idaho though. They know no better :rofl:

In RELATED hoop news…I am the onliest fuggin person I KNOW whose BRACKET IS STILL ALIVE. :yahoo:

Yall heard it here FIRST back EARLY March on who I said was gonna take it BABY << **** Vitale voice.

COME ON CARDS. Do that ish do that ish now dew it :shakebutt:

but im throwing my bday party dis weekend should be fun

:partyhat:

Can I borrow (Shift +4) 2 till later somebody?! :hahaha:

cougar lover says:

i bet thats how you pronounce community bruh, thats why i typed it that way, i mean with you getting that cumminunity center degree framed and whatnot. a fool, and his intelligence are soon parted when they get around females, they feel like the got a chance to actually get with :rofl:

shift + : + rofl + :

Miany says:poor baby. He may not get that return for another 3-4 months.

Yeah BUT Im TalKing bout mine :(

@ goat

Been there plenty of times. Is MEPS still up there for the Army? Lemme go check World Star, they be having epic hoe fights.

:tea:

3halos says:

Regardless of people agreeing with the sentiments and relations between the US and Cuba, there are laws in place in this country for a reason. Point blank. You are not above the law. For once, I’d like to see a situation where a celebrity doesn’t weasel out of breaking a law just b/c their wallets are deeper and bigger than mine. I say fine their azzes.

shift + : + rofl + : x 10 = ?
      :shrug:

goat76 says:

Hey, WTF is that ‘Shift + 2′ shat y’all talking bout.

I’m a fcukin programmer and don’t even know what that shat does….lol

We made WorldStarHipHop this weekend. Hoes got to fighting at the gas station.

Werd! :pc:

I am the onliest fuggin person I KNOW whose BRACKET IS STILL ALIVE.
      :blink:

*B*E*Y*S*T*A*N*K*F*A*C*E* GOOD4u :D

MissHarlem says:

Dudes fonting like chicks is hilar :lol: cut it out *full house* Weather too nice for this here today fellas

Do yall not read the paper or watch the news?! :eek: <–not you this time LuvLife :D

marquez269 says:

goat76 says:

Hey, WTF is that ‘Shift + 2? shat y’all talking bout.

I’m a fcukin programmer and don’t even know what that shat does….lol

________________________________
      Chan started it we just going along with it :lol:

I am the onliest fuggin person I KNOW whose BRACKET IS STILL ALIVE.

*lip sneer* My ex-married man. Him too. #jelly

CHillle” :tea:

cut it out *full house* :rofl: :rofl:

Goat :ha: :rofl:

iAmChan says:

I see a lot of words that I am not supposed to read. Odd ain’t it? Don’t explain your ignorance to me sir, while it seems you are chasing cougars, you would be better off chasing a thesaurus or a remedial grammar class.

MissHarlem says:

GOAT only thing I know it does is an @ sign for shift 2 and an ! for shift 1 :rofl:

Oh gosh yall gave me the giggles. Time for a walk.

OTB you didnt check your phone notta once huh

Just Looking says:

White Republican Cubans in Fl.
      Racist White Republican Cubans in FL.

NaijaGal says:

*full house*
      ==============
      how rude…then she grew up to be a methhead :smack:

MissHarlem says:

CHAN :spank: bday boy I said CUT IT OUT :rofl:

Tuh. No need to sneak diss. He kicking it just for kicks…just like you.

Yeah BUT Im TalKing bout mine

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

better off chasing a thesaurus or a remedial grammar class. :wail:

It’s Monday for crying out loud :rofl: No Rode Schowlerz :D

Miany says:

@luvn…dayummm, they got u too??
      @Goat shift + 2= @

NaijaGal says:

======================
      GAWD :dead: :rofl: :rofl:

ReadingIsFundamental says:

Well happy birthday Mr. Marquez. I hope you enjoy your weekend.

Just Looking says:

Paper… the TVs leaves out the GOOD STUFF. You’ll miss alot thangs wainting on channel 2, 4 and 9.

:dead: :dead: :ghost:

cougar lover says:

who said what about cuba? *waits for IAMCHAN to interpret that as* women have an vaginal embargo againts chan, for being the online simp of the week! <— these jokes, i got em fo cheap :rofl:

Yeah BUT Im TalKing bout mine

:ashamed:
      SHUSSH gaL!

:eek:

Is there a fight goin on???
      Someone let me know where to start reading. :waiting:

Naija Hold me :rofl: :rofl:

goat76 says:

@ goat

———————-
      I couldn’t tell ya that. Ion know nothing about that military life. My brother was in the Army Reserves here in the Gump, but he went Air Guard after Iraq.

marquez269 says:

ReadingIsFundamental says:

Well happy birthday Mr. Marquez. I hope you enjoy your weekend.

_________________________________
      I will thanks(shift+1)

:blink:
      LMAOOOOOOOOOO

:popcorn:

Miany says:

I done already explained to @Chan and @Cougar Lover that their e-argument started from a simple misunderstanding but………YALL RATHER HAVE IT OUT, HUH???

OTB you didnt check your phone notta once huh

:oops: :kiss:

Smonae says:

<–Doesn't Talk To Strangers says:

shift + : + rofl + : x 10 = ?

really tho :rofl:

marquez269 says:

ReadingIsFundamental says:

Well happy birthday Mr. Marquez. I hope you enjoy your weekend.

_________________________________
      I will thanks(shift+1)
      BWAHAHahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha,That WAS FUNTeee Marquez,lol!

These niggas just wanna beef. Miany already pointed out what happ’d in #86. :rofl:

Just Looking says:

Reading is good :yes: That way you’d learn that it’s not ‘illegal’, ya know… :wink:

goat76 says:

Miany says:

@luvn…dayummm, they got u too??
      @Goat shift + 2= @
      ——————-
      Oh damn….LMAO!!!

Smonae says:

:waves: OTB

MissHarlem says:

:newpost:

iAmChan says:

Somebody get this nigga @ Cougar Lover a tutor or an advanced spell check application. You making it too easy son. Just stop. Nigga still don’t know what Shift + 2 does either!

That way you’d learn that it’s not ‘illegal’

:eek:

NaijaGal says:

:hug: while humming a strong negro spiritual

Smonae says:

<–Doesn't Talk To Strangers says:

shift + : + rofl + : x 10 = ?

really tho :rofl:

YES (shift+1) :rofl: :rofl:

Its a big misunderstanding. Couga axed a question. Channy answered. Couga misinterpreted Channy’s ansa as #slick or #shade.

Its all love hurr. :hug:

cougar lover says:

shift + 2 does what ya mom did to the 80′s. @ all the dack in biringham :rofl:

goat76 says:

Miany says:

@luvn…dayummm, they got u too??
      @Goat shift + 2= @
      ——————-
      Oh damn….LMAO!!!
      :dead:
      ==========
      :eek: <–now, that's you this time :hug:

:rofl: <–rocking to and fro :hug:

Nooooooooooooooooooo yallllllllllllllllllll :wail:

Wait..mama jokes? <_<

NaijaGal says:

done brought the moms into it…FINISH HIMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

OTB, don’t hog Naija, Imma need her shoulder to lean on yo!!!!!!!!!!!! :hahaha:

:kona:

Da Real Miss USA *bowdowntomycrown* says:

:yawn: Bey’s hair looks great!

Former Morning Glory, Aspiring Friend Of The Board says:

Is there a fight goin on???
      Someone let me know where to start reading.

Start at comment 56 in the post down below. Someone said ur edges start behind ur ears. Making ur hairline somewhat of an equator betwixt ur forehead and the back of ur neck :think: is this true?

We ain’t had a mama joke since kenya was talmbout her mom ‘working’ in a hotel :kona:

that_VA_thickchick says:

NaijaGal says:

done brought the moms into it…FINISH HIMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
      Nah, see…ya know you done f*cked up don’t ya? You know that right?
      (Menace to Society)

:steer: *riding with the top down with shades on, hair blowing in the wind*

*bets you wanna see my straight Whipped hurr now*
      TOO BAD (shift+1)

Gigi26 says:

Dubb: I got Louisville winning the whole thing so that’s the only team saving my bracket!!

Game on Sat with Wichita State had me like :eek: the ENTIRE TIME!

iAmChan says:

You know a nigga is admitting defeat when he has to go to “yo momma” jokes…..nigga grow some wit. Your arms are too short to box with the gods bruh.

MissTaken says:

DTTS:Girl you caught me about to post some ish. Nevermind …backspace delete shift +1 :typing:
      On second thought it always baffles me OTB also when people say don’t read my posts because I don’t know who posted until after I read the comment. You telling me I got ta start reading posts from the bottom up nah :huh: Be like oh there go DTTS she said don’t read her font so let me close my eyes till my screen roll up before I get in trouble :hahaha:

cougar lover says:

negro that WAS your level, hence the grade school retort!

Who needs help with their spelling :blink:

Who ill remmy-ial?

KDub can hep yew :wail:

MsTake,IKR! & somewhere up top I told OTB to not read my font just to test and see how it feels :rofl:

GAGIRL87 says:

Can we all just get along it’s not that deep really I promise :cry:

Kdub, I like your sharB picture yo! :thumbsup: Where were you going? :popcorn: #deets :D

Game on Sat with Wichita State had me like the ENTIRE TIME!

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      My black azz drank almost the WHOLE bolla of Bacardi RedPeach Rum at the bar fawkin round with that game on Sat. yo. I was the ONLIEST one dranking that ish too. And yall know I dont eem DRANK white.

Drunk some white I was sweatin Whoooo. Game scared me I’m sweatin Whoooo.

I was like if Rick and deez boys fugg this game UP…and that Ware boy up there in his uniform and just got the bone stuffed back in his leg… :no:

Anyone can travel to Cuba now… Anyone.