Antoine Dodson Renounces Homosexuality; Will Oprah Interview Him Too?

Oprah interviews Jason Collins

A week after NBA free agent Jason Collins announced his homosexuality in a much-ballyhooed Sports Illustrated cover story, another famed homosexual renounced his lifestyle. But the real story is how the 2 diverging announcements are being handled by the mainstream media.

While the national news media gave Collins a hero’s welcome, Antoine Dodson’s renouncement of his homosexuality has barely registered a blip on the mainstream news radar.

Dodson gained Internet fame after his colorful description of a home invader to a news reporter went viral on YouTube.com.

A Huffington Post article on Dodson’s apparent conversion drew only 186 comments. Contrast that with the thousands of comments under a HuffPo article on Collins’ announcement.

The reason Dodson’s announcement isn’t gaining traction with the news media could be because they aren’t sure whether his announcement is a serious one. But another more likely reason could be that Dodson’s renouncement doesn’t fit in with the media’s gay agenda.

Interestingly enough, a CNN reporter who tweeted me on Sunday seemed oblivious to the media’s gay agenda. I found that interesting because the media conglomerate that she works for (CNN) is the main one spearheading the gay agenda movement.

What is the gay agenda, you ask?

The gay agenda is a concerted effort by the liberal news media to reprogram young people to perceive homosexuality as a normal, healthy alternative by putting a positive spin on homosexual-themed stories.

Examples of this movement would be the media’s current obsession with gay athletes, and the highlighting of happily married gay couples, while ignoring the fact that only 26% of gay couples stay together an average of 5 years, compared to 66% for heterosexual couples.

Another example is the recent announcement of an outbreak of a strain of meningitis that is affecting the gay male community in NYC. That news was quickly swept under the rug by the press.

Homosexual activists, who have allies within the media, the White House, schools and major corporations, seek to destroy traditional marriage and enact laws that will make homosexuality a mandatory curriculum in all schools.

Homosexual rights groups defend the gay agenda by claiming it will save lives — as if only gay children are the victims of bullying in schools.

Oprah Winfrey interviewed Collins and his family for an upcoming episode of “Oprah’s Next Chapter” on her OWN Network.

If you’re expecting Oprah to interview Dodson, too — don’t hold your breath.

• The UK introduces gay curriculum in schools
  • Health Officials Urge Gay Men to Get Vaccinated for Meningitis
  • Jason Collins’ Ex-Fiancee Had No Idea He Was Gay
  • GLAAD to Tracy Morgan: ‘Apologize or your career sleeps with the fishes’

199 Responses to “Antoine Dodson Renounces Homosexuality; Will Oprah Interview Him Too?”

Smonae says:

Sandra you are killing me :hahaha:

Miany says:

@Smonae :happy: Good morning!

:facepalm:

:goodpost: Sandra love the write up !!!

Betamax82 says:

No he’s not her type

Miany says:

^^ @Sandra :hug: I’m agreeing with this…….. I don’t want to believe it either but, it’s my only explanation for them putting gays in kids cartoons. :tea:

KyCakes says:

Sandra on it this AM…. :applause:

Hey Chan :woot:
      ===============
      Hell, folks still don’t know who this cat is! I only know from yall on here. Dotson ain’t no star or whatever IMB :tea:

Smonae says:

Mainy :happy:

Smonae says:

Pastor just touched on this :cosign:

I thought it was because he is a nobody. :thinking: Why you wanna make him famous?

Jason is the first openly gay active athelete. Antoine is justa another sissy from round the way.

He didnt even find the nigg who broke in. We still gotta hide the kids. :nono:

Make you not want to ever have anymore kids :tea: getting off the chain in this world ….

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

@VA
      “Man

Please no…for the love of Gawd. You would have her ready to slit her wrist.

“Hoe yo big azz betta be grateful!”

Naw, I’m not like that.

“Babe, let’s hit that gym together.”
      “Babe, let’s try to improve our diet together.”

I’m a gentlemen and chit even with big hoes.
      :lol: I.HATE.YOU :rofl:

Miany says:

:dead: @Ty saying the yt chick should drag the house down the street….. :ghost:

Such A F'n Lady says:

I saw that mess on FB ( :ashamed: ) that I looked him up to see it. This boy is just trying to extend his 15 minutes of fame. No one has heard from him or thought about him in a few years so he re-emerged with this foolishness. No one give a damn who he sleeps with. I know I don’t. :coffee:

Betamax82 says:

We still gotta hide the kids
      __________________________________

I thought it was because he is a nobody.
      :cosign:
      Hmmp, we do not need to know or hear his story. :no:

Just live your life! ION wanna hear about you Twon :nono:

Good Monday Morning ROSES!!!! :wave:

@Sandra . . SAY WHAT??–>of an outbreak of a strain of meningitis
      L.DENG from the Bulls was thought to have meninGITIS!!!
      HE WAS HOSPITALIZED ANd HAD TO HAVE A spinal TAP :shock:

:pc:

Miany says:

He didnt even find the nigg who broke in. We still gotta hide the kids.
      ^^ :rofl: We still hiding the kids?? lol… :hug: Good Morning lady!

Trendsetter says:

So the chick that he was with for 8 years look like a dude…well to me she does..

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

@VA
      “Man

Please no…for the love of Gawd. You would have her ready to slit her wrist.

“Hoe yo big azz betta be grateful!”

Naw, I’m not like that.

“Babe, let’s hit that gym together.”
      “Babe, let’s try to improve our diet together.”

I’m a gentlemen and chit even with big hoes.
      ————————

Milky says:

Naw, I’m not like that.

“Babe, let’s hit that gym together.”
      “Babe, let’s try to improve our diet together.”

I’m a gentlemen and chit even with big hoes.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      this is why i love man. so blunt and always says what is on his mind and he’s crazy as hell!! :rofl:

:hailnaw: <—the answer to the question the post posed

gm yaw! :waves:

Trendsetter says:

——-
      :hug:

I just said this when the story first broke :lol:

He didnt even find the nigg who broke in. We still gotta hide the kids.
      :dead:

NaijaGal says:

:eek: well if dude from earth wind and fire is married and if Bobby Jones is married so can Antoine…Antoine has refused the twig and berries, it’s all about the filet o fish these days

:hahaha: :hug:

DTTS
      SuchaLADY
      NAIJA :kiss: :hug:

if Bobby Jones is married

:dead:

AlluringlySweet says:

You on point with this one Sandra. Did Oprah interview Donnie McCurklin when talked about his renouncement of the homosexual lifestyle? I think she did ….can’t remember.

Betamax82 says:

@ Caramel :nun: if you in here lurking :thumbsup: on that infused water recipe you gave out my pants are falling off of me :yes:

Such A F'n Lady says:

Sup Luvin’! :waves:

A.J. says:

Antoine is justa another sissy from round the way. <-dead-ass on.

Trendsetter says:

I love my Chicago Bulls

Luvyn :happy: but that twigg and berries comment :rofl:

:wave: RAZZ,FAY
      MILKAYYYYYYYY :kiss:

He didnt even find the nigg who broke in. We still gotta hide the kids.

HATE that i lubb yew! ok i’m gone for reah nah! :steer:

_____

:tea: Voice deep too. With a little squeak to it. :lol:

:eek: :hug:
      ===================
      So, if no one pays attn to Dotson, is he gonna turn back the other way?! :thinking:

if you in here lurking on that infused water recipe you gave out my pants are falling off of me

:danban: w e r k

Betamax82 says:

Luvn :hi:

Milky says:

@beta could you tell me the mixture again and how much and often you are drinking. Trying to get these winter 10lbs off of me…. TIA

A.J. says:

:rofl: Naija you on a roll!

Such A F'n Lady says:

Oprah lovers are gone get me for this but…when is Oprah gone come out? When is her ‘big announcement? :thinks:

FuturedocDonte says:

Uh oh Fellas :scared:
      Hide yo kids
      Hide yo wives

Oh, I forgot :shotsfired: haet (no caps AND misspelled :D )

:hi: AJ
      Trend :hug: Yeah da BUlls shoulda just took a rain check :shrug:

@SANDRA
      tell me more bout this MENingitis :cell:

Victoria says:

Great post Sandra. I 100% agree. I’m putting my child in private school, they can’t force religious private schools to serve up the gay agenda. It conflicts to their religious curriculum.

KyCakes says:

:hug: @luVn

Milky says:

:waiting:

Ty says:

Miany says:

^^ @Sandra I’m agreeing with this…….. I don’t want to believe it either but, it’s my only explanation for them putting gays in kids cartoons
      :cosign: I was done when Tom Cruise let that lil girl eat penis shaped candy :smack:

Such A F'n Lady says:

<–Doesn't Talk To Strangers says:

So, if no one pays attn to Dotson, is he gonna turn back the other way?!
      _________________________________

Probably, but the real questions is Who really gives a crap about who he sleeps with?

Bombshell Esq says:

Somebody tell me what all that says up there in the write up because i’on feel like reading all that :shrug:

A.J. says:

:kiss: luvn

when is Oprah gone come out? When is her ‘big announcement?

:argue:

Stedman got that on :lock:

Pastor hated on Oprah yesterday. Are folks jealous of her or what? Why come Oprah can’t be great? Anyway, she is too dignified to interview Toine. I know she had the Kardashians, but I hope she won’t slink and lower than that.

Toine need to sit down somewhere. Any woman that gets with him is a fool.

Ty says:

I was done when Tom Cruise let that lil girl eat penis shaped candy

:stop: say what now :shock: who ? his daughter :blink:

Oh, I forgot haet (no caps AND misspelled
      :chase: SMURfeTTE
      Get a GRIP,They Know ther FATE IS SEALED!! they MAY,MAY win tuhnite.other than that :nono:

DOnte :wave:

but on a serious note, she wasn’t dirty like he was saying. He’s meticulous when it comes to cleaning and she’s not. She’s not lazy at all. He was just looking for a way out.

Ty, weren’t they at a candy duck store? :yes: Like who does that?!?!? :rofl:
      ===============
      :ball:

A.J. says:

I was done when Tom Cruise let that lil girl eat penis shaped candy<-and dem heels!!

FuturedocDonte says:

Luvn :waves:

Betamax82 says:

Milky

Cucumber,lemon,tangerine,grapefruit,& mint leaves but lately I’ve also been adding strawberry and I drink about 6 glasses of it a day.

_____

Voice deep too. With a little squeak to it.
      ———–
      Deep like Brittney Griner deep or like Boosie Bad Ass Deep?

I was done when Tom Cruise let that lil girl eat penis shaped candy

say what now who ? his daughter
      ~
      ~
      YES!! LoL HOW HILAIRE Not REally,But REALLY!

Miany says:

@Luvn :hug: Good Morning!

sassyshe says:

Im sorry but I cant take Antoine for real. Dude believes by adding 20lbs, growing a goatie and keeping dreds people going to forget how much of a queen he was. You cant go from one extreme to the next and want people to believe you are for real

Ty says:

He didnt even find the nigg who broke in. We still gotta hide the kids.
      :crying: :chase:

69 says:

_____________________________

Enough teenagers go through an awkward phase anyway when they’re liable to “curiously” touch same sex as well as the opposite sex. That’s nothing new. That crap is short lived and is simply because hormones are flooding their brains.

However

If you like ****, you gone find it. The same way if you like puzzy, you gone find it. Nobody is going to make you “change.” Period. The end. :coffee:

Betamax82 says:

Milky

:hi: Hey Beta! So you just cut up the fruit and put it in your water? Is this all you eat? How often should you drink this?

———
      What gay characters are yall refering to? :think:

:rofl: at #74
      I’ll be thanKiN boutchU :hahaha:

:bball:

D.WADEs well . . . :tea:

:hide:

Bombshell Esq says:

He didnt even find the nigg who broke in. We still gotta hide the kids.

———————————————

OTB Git :chase: :rofl:

sassyshe says:

@betamax tell me more about the concoction. Do you have meals as well? Whats your regimen?

sassyshe says:

You wanna debate? :grill:
      I’m thinking that just like he turned all girly, that can transform back into his manly self :shrug:

Ty says:

<–Doesn't Talk To Strangers says:

Ty, weren’t they at a candy duck store? Like who does that?!?!?
      Yes :wtf: I had to google and zoom in. The penis' were all over the box like she was eating some Mike & Ikes :smack:

Miany says:

@Bedazzled… girl I know she aint dirty like that… His azz just wanna be single. Ever since last week when you posted that I was hoping this chick finds some self worth. He one of them ninjas that feel he needs an excuse or reason to break up. He can’t just be real and say I love you and I’ll always love my child but, something aint right between us and we should let it go before we complicate it more.

69 says:

and I’d be willing to bet my cousin’s busted azz weave that Antoine’s dootyhole is the size of a grapefruit. Anyone that saw that video can tell that nigga take pipe, and he’s probably an aggressive, snatch the dcik out and gobble it up type at that. :kona:

Bombshell Esq says:

<—— is currently using a binder clip to hold my hair up in a make shift bun… #dontjudgeme :kona:

And yall know Toine done joined Redeemed’s religion. Maybe he’ll wife her.

:shotsfired: :bball: <—yall
      ================
      Razzle, the commercial for the Croods is touting it as the Original Modern Family :shrug: That's all I got :tea:

Deep like Brittney Griner deep or like Boosie Bad Ass Deep?

:thinking: Mmm. Nah Brittney’s is too far to the Y chromo side..so unfortunately…Boose. Before his voice changed. :lol:

BTW.. Free Boosie. :heart:

Bombshell Esq says:

Hmmp I use them joints to close up my top a lil bit, to hold the hem up if it falls, etc :rofl:

eastpointvet says:

lol

How was the Birthday? :popcorn:

:tea:

sassyshe says:

@doesnt he cant there was wayyyyy too much sugar in that tank and perm on top of his head to make Antoine walk upright and finally start enjoying some kitty

:headphone: to some old Nita Baker :grill:

With ALLLL my heart I love you babyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy :love:

69 says:

And yall know Toine done joined Redeemed’s religion. Maybe he’ll wife her.

Bombshell Esq says:

<–Doesn't Talk To Strangers says:

Bombshell Esq says:

————————–

I swear I had like a zillion hair ties and I can't find not one… Bish can't even find a rubber band… Seen the binder clip and said shhhhiiiiddd :shrug:

Used a paperclip with a rubberband on the end to extend my pants one day not to long ago… :rofl:

Betamax82 says:

DTTS girl I still eat no It just makes water taste better so therefore you’ll drink more of it that’s all

You want things that act as diuretics basically, that’s why the cucumber is so important. Lemon is also said to be diuretic.

And she still eating. :lol: The water fills you up, so if you aim to finish your pitcher everyday you’ll be spending less calories on drinks. Etc.

I don’t switch out my fruit for at least two days. Some folks change it everyday.

————-
      All I know is… we was roastin his azz this weekend. :lol: She was talking all this sh*t like “oh yea when we go out on saturday I’m gonna get soooo drunk!!”

We got to the first place she had one drink, then walked down the block to fat tuesdays had one of those large cups with the bendy straws, I doubt it was alcohol in it. She texted the whole night and looked all sad and shat. When we were about to go back to the first place she said she wasn’t feeling well and called her BD to come pick her up. She went back to home girls place with no TV and sat and played with their dog until we got back after 2. She left at midnight.

I’m all for not wanting to be bothered but be real and say ION wanna fugg with yall. :shrug:

Bombshell Esq says:

Speaking of Burf-days mine is in 9 DAYS!!!!!!!!!!!!! :yahoo:

69 says:

:kiss:

Fayla, Antonia, LuvN, Jenie, Bird, Naija, DTTS, Bomb, Sassy, Mainy, :lick:

sassyshe says:

But GOD can do anything right! :yes:

Seriously, if he is straight, that is good. But either way, I do not want to hear about it because what they don’t ‘get’ is that when you bring up sexual preference, we start thinking of them sexing, and ION wanna think about no one sexing :no:

Thank you for mini-debating me :hug: #igetwhatyou’resayingthough #weshallsee :tea:

Just Looking says:

Morning All! I’m about to be on the Redeem tip. God is going to destroy the entire earth, and those that are sinning, no matter what that is will be burned.

There is too much of everything being shown on television, the more fugged up the story the more attention it gets. Rated R shows are now primetime, and parents have to work harder and longer hours to keep a food on the table and roof over their hands. And sometimes don’t know what children are viewing on television.

Kids can’t play out side or even be safe at school.

:mad: and most of all :sad:

69 says:

:coffin: :dead: :ghost:

:wtf: is wrong with Sandra.

Beysus is on the move lady! :angry:

Betamax82 says:

sassyshe yes I still eat how I was eating I just drink more water now because the fruit gives it an infused taste

———-
      :tmi:

NASTY!

:offtopic: what does it mean if your left hand keeps going numb, I must have a pinched nerve or something :sad:

JustlOOkiNg :thankyou: mORNING babe
      69 :kiss: hey nah!

SO BEYSUS IS possibly Preggos,OTBEY??

Bombshell Esq says:

:waves: 69

Hy Friend! :kiss: @Hooka

He’ll be the squirter in the relationship. I bet the both could lay on their backs with their legs wide open and see who can shoot pool balls the farthest.<– WHO daFuGG SAID THIS!!! :shock:

:chase:

sassyshe says:

@doesnt :cosign: I just had a visual of Antoine ala Saddam and Satan style from South Park and it was no good

BOMB!!!! :shakebutt: U fEElIng aiight tuhday?

Just Looking says:

Morning Lunv :hug:

:bounce:

Jenny, did you sleep on it, or did it go to sleep on you anytime this weekend?
      =================
      JUST Hooking :hug:

==================
      Unnnnnnn Sassyshe :dead:

Ty says:

Bombshell Esq says:

Speaking of Burf-days mine is in 9 DAYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!
      Mine is in 10 :cheers: My fellow Taurus :happy:

Hey Screw :kiss:

Bedazzled His Razzle says:69 DID LUVN

:crying:

FuGGiN DAMN!!!

Just Looking says:

:waves: @ DAREALMAC :hug:

SO BEYSUS IS possibly Preggos,OTBEY??

:facepalm: Bish act like you she cant stay off the d.

:thankyou: <–Bey on her lawful pole.

Beyonce say Fugg Kim Kardashian AND all ya’ll that think I didn’t have my baby. Watch this. :rofl:

Jenny, can you move your tongue around? For real. Like with control(up, down, top left, bottom left, and on the rightside) Sit and think about everything from head to toe, and notice if anything else feels different or weird.

Just Looking says:

:hug: Where’s my morning train wreck of photos :winky:

Ty says:

@ Jenie…poor blood circulation were u sleep on it :think:

Bish act like you she cant stay off the d. :blink:

SHYTE y should one, :hump: all weeKend . . BUTTURMH me no :sperm:

Bish act like you she cant stay off the d.
      :casket:

Bombshell Esq says:

luVn_liFe… says:

BOMB!!!! :buttshake: U fEElIng aiight tuhday?
      ——————————

:hugs: Luvn…. Yes ma”am so far so good today *knocks on wood* :phew:

:lol: Friday is train wreck photos day :D

I can’t stand it when Marsha Ambrosius tries to do runs in her songs.

<–Doesn't Talk To Strangers says:

:yes: I can , @Ty ain't no telling :shrugs: I'm about to go walk and relax for a bit and get away from this office. Get the blood circulating :yes:

Porsha is supposedly PreGGos as well :smack:

SHYTE y should one, :hump: all weeKend . . BUTTURMH me no

You shouldnt! Specially when its yourn! :love:

Im jelly. :lol: :yes: *lip curl*

Just Looking says:

Jenie – Umm take your behind to the doctors. I’m sure you are fine.

Hush @DTTS. :lol: Its a goodT thing. LuVie inspires me. :lol:

iAmChan says:

Which one of yall ladies wants a man with a better invisible part than yours?

NaijaGal says:

69 :hi: oh and you stupid :hahaha:

Good. Well, just Shake yourself up Jenny :lol:

@SUCH A LADY
      “Oprah lovers are gone get me for this but…when is Oprah gone come out? When is her ‘big announcement?”

She all up in the interview with Miss Jason Collins answering her own questions and chit.

Oprah: “Wasn’t it hard to stay in the closet and have these fake relationships Jason? Then having to convince everyone your relationship and 20 year engagment is “real”?” :eek: -Oprah

Jason: “Um, I wasn’t engaged for 20 years Oprah.” :huh:

:waiting: <— Waiting for my b*tch azz supervisor to tell me about the email she got praising me for all my hard work and efficiency(that I was BCC'd on). She'een gotta say nuttin, cause I already showed the email to HER boss and HER boss is waiting to see if she mentions it to either one of us. Ratty Bittch. NeNe voice "You can neva win when you dirty honey!"

LSLH says:

Ummm when he popped his mouth before the first word came out…… :kona:

Damn
      I Must say to MUCH

:think:
      ION recall me talking bout :hunch: alot :lol:

althougH I do damn near erryDAY :ashamed:

:kona:

iAmChan says:

Which one of yall ladies wants a man with a better invisible part than yours?

1st Batter UP! :spank: Chan!

LSLH says:

I’m happy for him and I hope won’t fall short.

TronBrezzy says:

This write up screams, “straight woman who hates gay ppl”. This is really odd, so very odd!

Bedazzled His Razzle says:

I can’t stand it when Marsha Ambrosius tries to do runs in her songs.
      Dont she sound like somebody ticklin her or some shat? :lol:

(that I was BCC’d on). She’een gotta say nuttin, cause I already showed the email to HER boss and HER boss is waiting to see if she mentions it to either one of us. Ratty Bittch.
      :lol: ->NeNe voice “You can neva win when you dirty honey!”

VA
      Bish gonna make herself look bad AND not even know it! :hahaha: #priceless #keepusposted

:blink:
      :huh:

Where’s BIRD?!?!?!?!

OKC trYiN baby”

@69 :hug: but I gotta :whip: you for making me imagine Toine squirting

luVn_liFe… says:

:blink:
      :huh:
      *whispers* I’ll be ready for that look on you tomorrow :steer:

DID ANybody SEE lilWayne come out w/FloYd SAT nite?? :box:

Milky says:

@luvn :kiss:
      @otb :hug: I heard bey brought blu on stage the other day and sang to her. everyone kept saying she was trying to be like Whit. I just thought why she cant sang to her child. Yall complain she is not with her daughter now she have her at her concert and sang to her its a problem. Bey is damned if she does and damned if she doesnt.

:egg: *dings bell*
      Pick It Up! :lol:

TronBrezzy says:
      ^^ :lol: that is how it reads but… the only thang straight about Sandy is maybe her hair after a fresh perm.

:nana:

:eek:

NaijaGal says:

Sandra is the Clarence Thomas/Herman Caine of the homosexuality community

ION recall me talking bout alot

althougH I do damn near erryDAY

:tea: Youve mentioned it in passing. :lol:

I heard bey brought blu on stage the other day and sang to her
      ————–
      What’s wrong with that?

That’s her baby…if she copying someone so what? She ain’t here to do say nothing about it and no one can tell her she can’t. :no:

Milky says:

I dont want nan ninja that can suck a dack betta than me!! :no: and can ride one betta than me!

:hi:

:argue:
      ================
      “Hate” is such a strong word :tea:

:newpost: On FOB!

Ty says:

iAmChan says:

Which one of yall ladies wants a man with a better invisible part than yours?
      :dead:

*goes to find a closure for the blog in advance and puts in on the SR Rush card*

:crying:

<–Doesn't Talk To Strangers says:

VA
      Bish gonna make herself look bad AND not even know it! #priceless #keepusposted
      She thank her nickel slick but I got her penny change. She got the entire wrong one!

OTB, is that a ‘Take Care’ wave there? :rofl:

You’re welcome @ jeniefrumdabloc

Milky says:

What’s wrong with that?

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      i actually thought it was sweet, but of course the haterz/salty ninjas had a big problem with it.

————–
      :rofl: You beat me to the punch. I was really about to question what this guy meant by that.

Not the entire wrong one :rofl: :rofl:

NaijaGal says:
      Sandra is the Clarence Thomas/Herman Caine of the homosexuality community
      ^^ :rofl: It’s provocative…it get’s the people going :tea:

Bey is damned if she does and damned if she doesnt.

Ahh. I bet it was beautiful. :love:

@Milky :kiss: I thought San was gonna give us a post on her this am.
      She is like a deer in the headlights with the uproar the stuff she does brings. :eek: <–Bey reacting to the Cuba fiasco.

Can she live.

Sandra is the Clarence Thomas/Herman Caine of the homosexuality community

luVn_liFe… says:

@Sandra . . SAY WHAT??–>of an outbreak of a strain of meningitis
      L.DENG from the Bulls was thought to have meninGITIS!!!
      HE WAS HOSPITALIZED ANd HAD TO HAVE A spinal TAP :shocked:

That doesn’t mean he contracted meningitis through gay sex.

AlluringlySweet says:

The media wants you to believe that gays can’t help themselves. Like they can’t just say no to gay sex. Normal people practice abstinence every day. :tea:

jeniefrumdabloc says:

It could be anything. I don’t want to scare you, but when tennis legend Arthur Ashe’s right hand went numb, his doctor told him not to worry about it. But the numbness was persistent, so his doctor ran a battery of tests on him. That’s how they found out Ashe had an opportunistic brain infection commonly associated with AIDS. He died of AIDS related complications 5 years later. In other words, make an appointment with your doctor instead of trying to guess. I hope it’s nothing. :(

Bedazzled His Razzle says:

I can’t stand it when Marsha Ambrosius tries to do runs in her songs.

I wonder if Oprah would interview Marsha when she comes out of the closet? :tea:

Just Looking says:

Miss Sandra Rose is OUT OF CONTROL :kona:

All of the symptoms you could come up with…

:ghost:

TronBrezzy says:

I guess it would if you’re a homosexual who’s in denial. :tea:

caribcanadian says:

You are absolutely right about the gay agenda.

TronBrezzy says:

I do beleive it’s the other way around. Just because you were dealt a raw hand in life, doesn’t mean its okay for you to bash the entire community based off a handful of people. You have a platform to do better, but you refuse.

Please call this number, 1-800-298-5018, to voice your complaint about Dove sponsoring Mister Cee’s radio show today. I spoke to someone in Dove’s consumer service who is not aware about his 3rd arrest for soliciting a prostitute.

miss_meka says:

He is praying the gayness away..I don’t believe Oprah even knows who this clown is.

100% usa made! says:

I didn’t watch the video, but im so confused now. If gay people are born gay, then how do you renounce it . That’s like me renouncing my being black. You are what you are. :shrugs:

Dreadhead85 says:

Sandra… I would like to know as a lesbian… do you feel that it is contradictory to be that — a lesbian and writing this post? I’m just curious to see what your thought on that is. Because in the post, you said the gay agenda is the media’s way to put in people’s mind that homosexuality is normal. So does that mean that you don’t feel normal? As a lesbian? I’m just curious. No shade LOL

Dreadhead85 says:

I have said repeatedly that I believe homosexuality is abnormal sexual behavior. That doesn’t mean I’m going to stop partaking in it. It just means that I understand the behavior is abnormal and I’m ok with it. I will not stand by and allow the media to brainwash children into believing that homosexuality is a normal, healthy alternative to heterosexuality. There is no alternative to heterosexuality since no sexual alternative can result in procreation. Being a pedophile is not a healthy alternative to heterosexuality, either. :no:

likeCaesar says:

Comparing pedophilia to homosexuality?

I can’t get jiggy with that sh**…

likeCaesar says:

Comparing pedophilia to homosexuality?
      I can’t get jiggy with that sh**…

I didn’t compare homosexuality with the sex act bestiality. I’m saying they fall under the category of abnormal human behavior. Those behaviors are abnormal because they can’t result in procreation. Apples and oranges are fruit, but they are not the same type of fruit. Homosexuality and pedophilia are not the same type of sex acts, but they are abnormal human sexual behavior.