Chinese baby flushed down toilet

The story about the new mom in China who flushed her newborn son down the toilet because she didn’t want him has taken a dramatic turn.

Neighbors called authorities after hearing a baby’s faint cries in the plumbing above them. Rescue workers arrived and uses blow torches to cut through the L-shaped sewage pipe to reach the baby. The newborn, still encased in the sewage pipe, was rushed to a hospital where doctors and nurses used pliers to break open the pipe and extract the crying baby.

The infants eyes, nose and mouth was filled with sewage material.

Chinese baby flushed down toilet

Chinese officials don’t believe the infant was born in the bathroom because of the lack of blood.

The original story was that the mom, who lived with her parents, was afraid her parents would find out she was pregnant, so she flushed the infant down the toilet, but the baby became stuck in the L-joint of the 3-inch sewage pipe.

Now Chinese officials are saying the mom was the one who called 911, and she “accidentally” flushed the baby down the pipe, along with the placenta.

This new revelation comes after hundreds of thousands of outraged world residents swamped the hospital with phone calls, emails, and gifts for the infant.

The mother is being treated in the same hospital for a high fever. Her parents are also at the hospital. No charges will be pressed.

Authorities don’t yet know who will care for the miracle baby.

In China it is against the law for a woman to give birth to more than one child. Most couples opt for a boy instead of a girls. Girls are usually aborted or killed soon after birth.

• Beyoncé spotted wearing loose maternity blouse in NYC
  • Stress of family life shows on Jay Z and Nick Cannon’s faces
  • Does Lala Know About Carmelo’s Secret Love Child?
  • Tina Knowles: ‘Blue Ivy doesn’t look like Beyonce or Jay Z’

34 Responses to “Did you hear the story about the mom who accidentally flushed her newborn son down the toilet?”

MsB2u says:

THIS IS JUST REALLY SAD

Trendsetter says:

OMG

LongLegged says:

That is some sick ****.

What’s going on in China is a tragedy of EPIC proportions. Female infants are murdered at a frightening rate due to the one-child rule. Males are far outnumbering females, which leads to increased rapes and other crimes. But America needs a one-child law in the hood.

iAmChan says:

Jesus….I have no other comments for this particular post.

I thought it was no more than two children. They preferred the boy first, then the girl. :think:

GAGIRL87 says:

Poor baby my goodness :no: I pray the baby will recover well..

@ BEDAZZLED: Only one child.

GAGIRL87 says:

But America needs a one-child law in the hood.
      _________________________________________________________________

:coffee: I have one child and don’t want any more UOENO.

How exactly is it outrageous for China to have the child rule, but it needs to happen in America? :rolleyes:

The one child rule only applies in rural areas. Still China has put itself in a precarious position in that males outnumber females. If they keep only want male children that trend is going to worsen. Then they’re going to have a homosexuality issue on their hands.

I hope the baby is ok though. That much poo poo can be very harmful to him. :no:

NaijaGal says:

====================================
      the contradiction does not compute

@ BEDAZZLED: Only one child.
      *********************

:cosign:

You know me. I looked it up.

iscream says:

I saw this on Saturday when they rescued the baby. So sad… I can’t even imagine a baby going down a toilet drain.

And I meant to say the one child rule only applies in urban areas.

NaijaGal says:

And I meant to say the one child rule only applies in urban areas
      ===========================
      :yes:

TeaIsFinallyHere says:

Sandra hood rats aren’t the only ones that don’t know how to raise kids. Go watch “The Wild and Wonderful Whites of West Virginia” (find it on NetFlix or Youtube) This yt lady on there was snorting pills in the hospital just after giving birth.

@ BEDAZZLED: Only one child.
      *********************

You know me. I looked it up.
      ——-
      Yea I looked it up. Maybe I’m thinking of another country that has a two child rule.. eh, I’ll look at it later.

Naija- that’s why I rolled my eyes. :lol:

Damn :no: so sad.. With so many men I know CHINA has to have an underground gay scene

iAmChan says:

One child law in the hood? Man, these ratchets will be locked up left and right. There would be all kinds of mugshots with colorful weaves and lace fronts.

TeaIsFinallyHere says:

——–
      Rich folks and trailer rats do the same. :tea:

69 says:

:huh: This whole post and the chit Sandra fonting in the comment section :huh:

69 says:

Pikachu

Gay underground in China

:ghost:

:waiting: on CHan’s testimony (if I haven’t missed it already) cause I can NOT with this post here. :no:

Cubarican says:

It so sad. This kinda stuff happens all the time over there b/c women have no choices in anything. When they do have a girl they get rid of it or sell them into the sex trade because all the men need to get it from somewhere. I watched an HBO documentary on it before. You can have another but you have to pay the government tons of money and most people cannot afford to it. People are also stealing other people’s babies that are boys, so the rich can be a son they didn’t have or the rich can have a baby if they cannot conceieve

Yall see that teyonna talor and aubry graham all hugged up? :tea:

anw_rootbeer says:

_____________________________________
      I agree! These women and men, but women having to do a process of elimination to figure out who the father of theIr kid is, only to put the “lucky winner” on child support for life. SMH

Flawless says:

this is so sad

tchenel says:

I am really happy to hear about him being alive. God is good. So glad he dosent sleep :) <3

LuvMySailor says:

————————————-
      :clap:

You are right on two fronts Auntie! We discussed this in my Asain history class in college. China did not anticipate the unbalance of males and females because of the rule and now rapes, marriage because of rape, and bridal kidnappings are becoming all to common

Second, yes about the hood. I’m so tired of seeing women with food stamps wearing Michael Kors bags. I work and can’t afford one.

iscream says:

:lmao: I just realized I said Saturday… Duh..

AlabamaSky says:

My stomach does somersaults everytime I hear about this story.