GO BACK TO CHICAGO!

Joakim Noah is ejected from game 2 of the playoffs

The Miami HEAT held a cookout on their home court after hammering the Chicago Bulls 115-78 to even the second round series 1-1. Miami, led by a rejuvenated LeBron James, carved up the Chicago Bulls’ defense like a side of beef, handing the Bulls their worst lopsided loss in Bulls franchise history.

The Heat also broke a franchise record for the widest margin of victory in playoffs history.

LeBron, who won his 4th MVP trophy last weekend, scored all of his 19 points in the first half. He spent the 2nd half guiding his teammates to victory with thrilling no-look passes.

Bulls center Joakim Noah and reserve power forward Taj Gibson were ejected in the 4th quarter for cursing at a referee. Still, Noah was optimistic about game 3 in Chicago on Friday.

“We came here, we did our job, we won a game, we got the homecourt,” Noah said after the game. “We’re a confident group. We got punched in the mouth tonight and we’ll be back. We’ll be back in two days.

But if Noah thinks he can curse out the refs and still skate through the playoffs, he’s sadly mistaken.

The referees are a proud, tight-knit bunch. They stick together and they look out for one another. Precedence suggests that Noah and Gibson will spend most of game 3 on the bench in foul trouble.

Home court advantage doesn’t mean diddly squat if you’re opponents are the Miami HEAT AND the officials.

• Chicago Bulls Snap Miami Heat’s 27 Game Win Streak
  • Comcast Fires Female Sports Reporter for On-Air Freudian Slip
  • Celebrity Style: LeBron James

107 Responses to “GO BACK TO CHICAGO!”

marquez269 says:

Morning Auntie! I was drunk and all over the place last nite that was a funny game!

Anna says:

Why is Noah wearing JLO’s hair bun?
      :waves: Morning to all.

renegadesince1985 says:

Refs called bullshyt fouls all night…as last year the Miami Heat and the Refs will win a championship…. :coffee:

Bulls have a lot of heart…3 of their starters are out, so essentially the Bulls bench is what got them this far. Gotta respect that.

goat76 says:

LOL @ and the Officials.

MsB2u says:

ole well

I love my Bulls!!!

But umm yea they were playing our bench players…so yea we’ll take that loss…

MoniquetheGeek says:

The refs were a joke. How do you call 9 technicals in one game?! And the fouls weren’t called the same on both ends. That game was a joke. Whether the refs had it out for the Bulls or not, they got spanked!

My Warriors won though! :cheer:

FuturedocDonte says:

Bump the heat…

Most heat “fans” can’t even name their 6 members on their team :coffee: #ijs

When the Bulls play Miami…we playing the refs and the Heat

goat76 says:

That chic in the pic better be glad that ain’t Ron Artest…lol

JustB says:

Fouls were called on both ends. Go Heat! :cheer:

The first part of this writeup is so disrespectful… :tea:

#bullsbish

MsB2u says:

good morning everybody
      :waves:

WHen did Deng contract meningitus (sp)?

Trendsetter says:

Razz now you know Auntie is a Heat fan….

:smack:
      Most heat “fans” can’t even name their 6 members on their team

if you’re opponents are the Miami HEAT AND the officials

:rolleyes:

This picture is so disrespectful… :tea:

#bullsbish

Bedazzled His Razzle says:WHen did Deng contract meningitus (sp)?

IOn think he had it,They THOUGHT HE did,got a spina tap to test for it and had a horrid reaction,POOR thang :phew:

Trend yea I know… it’s still disrespectful :lol:

goat76 says:

LOL @ the billboard in Chicago after Game 1… Yeah that shat back-fired like a mugfcuka… :rofl:

And that Blue EYED devil wiTh her Fanga in Noah’s face is classless :tea:

marquez269 says:

I see dis blog contains mostly laker fans :lol: :tea: they hold a bigger grudge against the heat more than OKC do!

Look at the picture though :rofl:

Morning fam!

I hate the Miami Heat and its annoying bandwagon fans. Both my father and uncle played for them back in the day. They didnt have half the support they have now and after they won a championship not too many Miami residents were interested! I hate fake fans! (Maybe I take sports too serious I go so hard for my Atlanta teams)

luVn_liFe… says:

And that Blue EYED devil wiTh her Fanga in Noah’s face is classless
      ___________________________

Very….

@GOAT
      Tis Y LebroN was ready to take NOAHS head off.. .
      LeBron shrugged his a.s.s. off him and lOOked back like,Thats UR 1 and Only WARNING :warning:

JustB says:

Good morning! :hi:

~
      ~
      Very True Tainted. . the FANS there, (CHilllE)

luVn_liFe… says:

@GOAT
      Tis Y LebroN was ready to take NOAHS head off.. .
      ___________________________

Noah ain’t no punk…he just let him have his night last night…oh but when they get back to the Chi..it’s on!

@MARQUEZ
      the Lakers FANS Need2B upset,mad and save the Haterade for the Lakers Organization (buss Fam) :tea:

luVn_liFe… says:

And that Blue EYED devil wiTh her Fanga in Noah’s face is classless
      ———-
      SHe should trade places with 2Chainz in my gravie and pull the trigger. :tea:

Good Morning. The Bulls are their own worst enemies. Blowing leads in the later part of the games are a big problem. I still have faith in them.

~
      ~
      TREND
      he sure isnt By a lOOOOOOOOOOng SHOT,But he is going to be his own enemy in this series :tea:
      :cheer: YES FRIDAY IS GONNA BE BANANAS!!!! :bball:

Not a Laker fan at all…but I do like OKC…and I’m starting to like GS

Bedazzled His Razzle says: ———-
      SHe should trade places with 2Chainz in my gravie and pull the trigger.

they are shredding here PINKFACEA.s.s. on the radio stations over here!!
      Yt TRASH WEARING WHITE PANTS b4 labor day *dj’s words*

luVn_liFe… says:

~
      ~
      TREND
      YES FRIDAY IS GONNA BE BANANAS!!!!
      ______________________-

Oh he definitely is…

I can’t stand cry baby azz Bron Bron…he can play…but his attitude sucks..fawker!

PumpkinsMama says:

CHICKEN WANNNNNNNNNNNG! Trend, LuVn :kiss:

Wait Doc is NOT gonna be a Doc? I’s confused :ashamed:

Tainted_Love says:

I’m counting on the Bulls to win the series…those guys have heart. Losing by this margin is only going to fuel them more! I’ll take having guys with their heart opposed to “superstar players”. I wouldn’t mind seeing a Bulls/OKC NBA final matchup.

libra80sbaby says:

:yawn:

Whoo Chillle,That damn STEPH CURRY IS DA BizzzzNESS!! :bball:

he’s shooting SOLID 3pointers at half court :scared:
      YiKKeSSSS!

goat76 says:

I love how @the refs and @bandwagon fans gets thrown around, you didn’t hear none of that after Game 1. It’s like Mayweather, people pray and pay hoping to see him lose…. :rofl:

@BeDazz…. What I do?!?!

@Trend I like Noah, good tough player. Easy to get into his head, because he wears his emotions on his sleeves.

Can we bring our REFS to the game Friday??? :rofl:

So when Mario Chalmers tried to step to Noah…. :rolleyes:

by Trendsetter
      ———————–
      LeBron James alone made me slowly start hating the NBA …him and this “best friend” league he is creating. I miss when players legit hate each other. I used to hoop and I love seeing raw passion. I rarely see that now.

PumpkinsMama says:

CHICKEN WANNNNNNNNNNNG! Trend, LuVn

Wait Doc is NOT gonna be a Doc? I’s confused
      __________________________

Hey my love :hug: :kiss:

@treND
      NOAH’s attitude is bout = to BRONS :shrug:

Anywhooooo She looks real new yawk classy :sarcasm:
      ==========
      :warning: Somebody, hit me on the horn when Dem Babies sexes are known. Please and Thank you! :tea:
      ==========
      :waves: Good Morning Beauties
      #drivebypost

Bedazzled His Razzle says:

So when Mario Chalmers tried to step to Noah….
      ___________________________

Chile, I hollered at the tv….

by Trendsetter
      ———————–
      ____________________________________
      What’s weird is I was a heavy Bball player and never watched NBA well sometimes I did :shrugs: I loved women college ball :yes: and the men

fugg was I thinking not new yawk :rofl:
      :smack:

:steer: *zooms off* :rofl:

Goat.. that billboard comment… :nono:

Dont get hurt up in hurrr :winky:

by Trendsetter
      ———————–

____________________________

I agree…like the elgit hate with the Pistons and Bulls…It’s like the opposing team can’t even breath on Bron and he crying a foul…

goat76 says:

@BeDazz…. What I do?!?!

Can we bring our REFS to the game Friday???
      __________________________________

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Goat!!!!!!!

marquez269 says:

@luvn I say #heatnation and I get jumped by laker fans and i be confused :shrugs:

@pumpkin wassup Ma!

KayCeiSoul says:

“Precedence suggests that Noah and Gibson will spend most of game 3 on the bench in foul trouble.”

*********************************************

Yep. :yes:

They are on the radar. :coffee:

luVn_liFe… says:

@treND
      NOAH’s attitude is bout = to BRONS
      __________________________

you think?..maybe I’m bias lol

marquez269 says:

So when Mario Chalmers tried to step to Noah….

___________________________________

Its always the little ones with da big bark! :lol:

Tainted_Love says:

@jenie A lot of hoppers are like you, they rarely watch the NBA because players lack passion.

FuturedocDonte says:

Wait Doc is NOT gonna be a Doc? I’s confused
      —-
      Pumpkin whatchu talm bout :waiting: yes I is

Trend his short ass… really what are you gonnna do? :lol:

NaijaGal says:

@LIBRA – I’m with you :yawn: I have no investment in anybody

Miany says:

Morning Roses :waves: Ok.. so I clearly lost interest in the game last night cuz a mini mofo thought I was playing bout that homework assignment :rolleyes:
      What’s the story with Noah? What happened? What did Bron do? What did Chalmers do? Quick recap please?
      @tainted…agreed. The heat got like 40(45 tops) real fans. I’ve lived here for about 17 years now. We always had tixs to every regular season game, couldn’t GIVE those tixs away before Lebron came round. I’ve always rooted for my daddy’s team wich means we’ve always half hated the HEAT. #GoKnicks

Tainted_Love says:

Bunch of show offs :no: College show the fundamentals reminds when I was heavy with my AAU teams :bball:

Bedazzled His Razzle says:So when Mario Chalmers tried to step to Noah….
      YES!! daFuGG :kona:

MONIquie
      MsB2U
      MoniQue
      ANNA

Marquez YES! Got that Nepolion Complex/Syndrome

Bedazzled His Razzle says:

Trend his short ass… really what are you gonnna do?

I’m going to get Chalmers myself :hahaha:

FuturedocDonte says:

Wait Doc is NOT gonna be a Doc? I’s confused
      —-
      Pumpkin whatchu talm bout yes I is

Go Head Donte :cheer: :cheer1:

jeniefrumdabloc says:

Tainted_Love says:

Bunch of show offs College show the fundamentals reminds when I was heavy with my AAU teams
      _____________________________

My mom loves watching College bball…she said they better than the NBA

Hey luvn!

@Jenie man AAU days were the best…I did AAU Track&bball. Those trips were the best, especially playing out of state teams.

YES!! daFuGG
      Morning PUMKIN
      TREND
      GOAT
      DonTe
      TainTed
      RAZZ
      JeniEEEEEEEEEEEEE
      Black Puddin’
      MONIquie
      MsB2U
      MoniQue
      ANNA
      Luvyn :kiss:

Thank God somebody put up a list :phew: Morning everyone !

Hey luvn!

Whew chile those were the days :love: summer ball AAU ,track all of that. What did you run in track :thinking:

Thank God somebody put up a list Morning everyone

MsB
      Monique
      Renegade
      JustB
      Black pudding

Hope I got ery’ones :hi:

Norris Cole can kiss my azz witht hat high top fade. :tea:

FuturedocDonte says:

Most heat “fans” can’t even name their 6 members on their team :coffee: #ijs

That’s a lie. I can name them. LeBron James, Dwyane Wade, Chris Bosh, Scott Foster, Rodney Mott and Sean Wright. :tea:

PumpkinsMama says:

@ Doc :rofl: That’s what I thought. I asked what’s your specialty gonna be?

@Jenie As a kid I ran the 400, 800 and 1600
      But once I got into middle school and high school I did 400, 400 hurdles, 4×4 , 4×1 and the occasional 800. Hbu? What position did u play in bball I was a 3/4.

PumpkinsMama says:

@ Ky NOPE :(

NaijaGal says:

LUV N :happy: hola chica :hug:

marquez269 says:

FuturedocDonte says:

Most heat “fans” can’t even name their 6 members on their team #ijs

_____________________________
      Mario Chalmers Mike Miller Ray Allen Chris Anderson those are all that matter :lol:

I think my neighbors think i’m half way past coocoo cause I was hollering at the tv last night. :lol:

Mr. Razz tried calling me… :cell:

Sandra Rose says:That’s a lie. I can name them. LeBron James, Dwyane Wade, Chris Bosh, Scott Foster, Rodney Mott and Sean Wright

~
      ~
      :huh: OH SANDRITA!! HERE go eat ur two eggs One eggs whiTe scrambled soft :eggs:

Tainted_Love says:

@Bedazzled I used to like Norris at Cleveland State but once that kneegrow got to Miami I noticed a change.

Chris Anderson those are all that matter
      ~
      ~
      CA CAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!

KyCakes says:

Awww :hug: bring it in Pumpkin :lol:

Bedazzled His Razzle says:

WHen did Deng contract meningitus (sp)?

When he tooted his butt up for the wrong man. :coffee:

renegadesince1985 says:

I didn’t really have a problem with Lebron till I realized he was an azzhole in real life.

After he made those comments about fans rooting against him having to go back their sad lives while he and his family can do whatever they want, whenever they want…..Also attending the Battier charity event and watching him bypass kids that had been waiting for HOURS to see him after every other player on his team stopped and took pics, signed autographs…. As talented as he is, I can’t get behind somebody like that :nono:

Miany says:

@Ky :hug: Good Morning
      @Bedazzled :lol: the high top

Of course Auntie named Bron first… :lol: we know you :love: him.

What about the rest of the team?

KyCakes says:

ooohhhh…shame on Gonzo for flippin’ that man off…

Cant “fans” be tossed out for disrespectful behavior…

KayCeiSoul says:

**************************************************

:shocked:

How very unhumble of him. Ol’ Benjamin Buttons is a nasty piece of work huh?

@ luVn_liFe…: I thought you can’t wear white after Labor Day? :shrug:

Bedazzled His Razzle says:

WHen did Deng contract meningitus (sp)?

When he tooted his butt up for the wrong man.
      ————-
      :spank: :nono:

Tainted_Love says:

I like humble athletes like …Durant&Melo.
      I’ve hated Lebron since I was in 6th grade when he and JR Giddens were in the McDonalds high school all American slam dunk contest

Bedazzled His Razzle says:

So when Mario Chalmers tried to step to Noah…. :rolleyes:

He looked like a cabbage patch doll talking smack to Noah’s stomach. :lol:

@ luVn_liFe…: I thought you can’t wear white after Labor Day?

RIGHT,does were the DJS words :lol:
      Me personally wear white jeans,pants YR round ION curr

Miany says:

What did Bron do? What did Chalmers do? Quick recap please?

Recap: Game 2 was a must-win game for Miami. LeBron stepped up and did his thing. End of story. :bball:

luVn_liFe… says:

Me personally wear white jeans,pants YR round ION curr

Me too. I wear white whenever I want to.

Bedazzled His Razzle says:

So when Mario Chalmers tried to step to Noah….

He looked like a cabbage patch doll talking smack to Noah’s stomach.

lol

Lebron :love:

White all the time :heart:

3halos says:

That bish in the pic is all kinds of wrong, man-ugly and in need of anger management. Her and her sugary boyfriend.

3halos says:

Actually she looks like Cameron Diaz

lola says:

That chick asking for a punkin head. Don’t come to the U C we see you glo worm! :box:

thegifted1 says:

YESSSSSS! HEAT HEAT!!!! I can’t until June when Bron get another RING!!!