More Unflattering Photos of Beyonce Hit the Internet

Beyonce performs live

More unflattering photos of Beyonce hit the Internet over the weekend. These photos were not taken by Beyonce’s approved photog who supplies images to the media. These photos were taken by a paparazzi in Milan who somehow sneaked his professional camera equipment into the venue in Milan where Beyonce performed on Saturday, May 18.

If you recall, Beyonce went ballistic when unflattering photos of her performing during the Super Bowl halftime were published on numerous websites in January. Beyonce’s PR flack emailed the websites to remove the pictures, which resulted in one of the best viral memes of the year.
Photos: Marco Piraccini/WENN.com

• Betamax82

:facepalm: they just wont let this woman be

• Betamax82

Sandra why didn’t you post pics of Majors birthday party

• http://www.ejb.kitsylane.com Pickachu Tran

:facepalm:

Lawd if she dont look like tina

• lovezoe

:coffee: :yawn:

• Cubarican

The fact of the matter is, she is never going to be able to completely stop all “unauthorized” photos of her. Also, ppl need to realize anyone can look like garbage in the face especially while dancing.

• missmiami

5,4,3,2,1 :waiting:

• Smonae

She at work and working hard let her be great :coffee:

• GellySammich

so… where the bad pictures at? :shrug:

• Anna

Cubarican says:

~~~~~~~~
    I’ve never heard anyone say, that she doesn’t put on a great show. The Wind Machine, now that’s doing nothing for her hair.

• GAGIRL87

I don’t think their unflattering :headphone:

• missmiami

just exactly what is she singing on this tour? i mean she doesn’t have any new music. it makes no sense because after her new album comes out i’m assuming she won’t tour to promote that album :thinking: anyway, what’s the hype with her song grown woman? it doesn’t do it for me. the lyrics don’t exactly match the title imo. maybe it will grow on me

:facepalm:

• http://twitter.com/#!/Birdshu Bird

I don’t know why she cares about unflattering photos so much. We all know she’s a pretty girl. So what if you get caught from a bad angle from time to time.

• luVn_liFe…

:bye:

TIME TO GO!!
    Something is a little CONCERNING rounst these parts :kona:

• Anna

GellySammich says:

so… where the bad pictures at?
    ~~~~~~
    IKR. It’s not like she’s doing a (Oprah)Ugly Sophia cry…

• MsB2u

I don’t c any unflattering pictures

• missmiami

@ BIRD ugh i hate a pic from a bad angle. i swear you are so right about that. one wrong move and we all look a hot a$$ mess on film

• Ty

Is that a titanium straw :shrug:

• Miss Mainey

• GAGIRL87

I only have 320 calories left for the whole day :hide:

luVn_liFe… says:

TIME TO GO!!
    Something is a little CONCERNING rounst these parts

I with ya ,,, bout to hop on this 3 clock conference call :steer:

• Smonae

missmiami says:

just exactly what is she singing on this tour?
    _______________________________

Mainly 4 and her previous albums, grown women & bowdown :yes:

Alot of her fans were complaining about her not having a world tour in like 3 yrs so she finally came thru :wink:

• missmiami

@gagirl87 ya better drink lots of water and have a nice salad. that should work

• http://www.ejb.kitsylane.com Pickachu Tran

so im guessing that purpa bedazzled ensemble is a TINA KNOWLES creation :coffee:

• missmiami

@smonae i will admit i definately wanted to see her on tour before she gave birth. i was even hyped about this new tour but then i logged on and saw prices and was like naw i’m straight. i wanna see jt and jigga cuz jt’s album is HAWT but for me and my hubby for just “decent” seats the ticket total is over $300 including fees and stuff. maybe i am fruggle but i refuse to spend that much anymore on tickets. anyway, just running my mouth a bit i guess :biggrin:

• WUT IZ THA PROBLEM!?

Pickachu Tran says:

so im guessing that purpa bedazzled ensemble is a TINA KNOWLES creation
    ———————–
    :yes: I think I saw it in Walmart two days ago in the plus section….

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sp6IxvJzZ-k Bedazzled His Razzle

Dont look like a titanium straw to me… :lol:

• NaijaGal

:yawn:

• http://www.ejb.kitsylane.com Pickachu Tran

WUT IZ THA PROBLEM!? says:

Pickachu Tran says:

so im guessing that purpa bedazzled ensemble is a TINA KNOWLES creation
    ———————–
    I think I saw it in Walmart two days ago in the plus section….

• Smonae

Miami I wanted to see JT & Jay in Chi, but I’m too cheap to spend that kinda money back to back. I just may see what stub hub is talking about closer to the show :yes:

• Miany

:newpost:

• Smonae

Pickachu Tran says:

so im guessing that purpa bedazzled ensemble is a TINA KNOWLES creation

:yes: I’m a have to agree :hahaha:

• Mr.BluPhi

Cousin doesn’t look bad to

• http://santanasantana.wix.com/artist San

Im getting tired of this topic :rolleyes:

• Ni ni

Dont most artists tour without new music though? Her fans wants her to release new music but theyre still going to hear those same songs. she should go ahead and release a single. who cares if the rest of us thinks it sounds like crap. The fans will still make her album #1. I just read the grown woman lyrics and its typical beyonce nursery rhymes but it will give her fans something to shake their hyper romps to.

• GAGIRL87

@gagirl87 ya better drink lots of water and have a nice salad. that should work
    ___________________________________________________________________
    @ Miami

:crying: Its just not fair!

• INTENSEMOCHA THE ANTAGONIST

PREGGERS FACE :coffee:

• MUNCHOSGIRL

None of her tour ensembles are by Tina….all are by different designers. The blue jumpsuit is designed by Vrettos Vrettakos.

• MS.LONDON I AM

WHY IS HER HAIR SO NAPPY!!! SHOULDN’T HER HAIRSTYLIST BE KEEP UP THIS PERM?!?! :thinking: :(

• missmiami

@ INTENSE i thought it was just me. that last pic is definately a preggers face.

• Miapluck

That dang OJ and vodka cup…DONE! Ms. Rose is something else…and some wonder why BIC hair’s is never done hmmphf, bless her lil heart tho…

• jazi65

Those edges :rofl:

• BostonBabe

I don’t think that these pictures are “unflattering”!! The hair is a mess, but other then that she is fine.

• tintin1979

she looks fine. She definitely is starting to look her age.