Feds Raid 14 7-Eleven Stores in Human Smuggling Investigation

7-Eleven stores raided

Nine owners of 7-Eleven stores in Long Island were arrested in a human smuggling scheme that exploited and abused illegal immigrants. The feds also plan to raid an additional 40 7-Eleven stores in NY and Virginia, The NY Times reports.

9 people — 8 men and 1 woman — were taken into custody in NY, and charged with wire fraud, identity theft and other charges. Among the arrested were alleged ring leader Farrukh Baig, left, and his wife, Bushra Baig.

In what authorities describe as “a modern day plantation system,” immigrants who worked at the 7-Eleven convenience stores were forced to work for slave wages and live in deplorable conditions. Most of the workers were believed to be from Pakistan.

U.S. Attorney Loretta Lynch said in a press conference today, the defendants “systematically employed illegal immigrants, they concealed their crimes by raiding the cradle and grave to steal the identities of children and even the dead.”

Prosecutors seized $180 million in 7-Eleven stores and merchandise and is seeking $30 million in forfeitures from 7-Eleven’s corporate parent company.

A company spokesman said 7-Eleven is cooperating with the government investigation.

The feds charged the store owners with paying an employee using the Social Security number of a former 7-Eleven employee who hadn’t worked there in 10 years. The former employee was the subject of an IRS investigation after he was accused of not reporting the income.

A company source told the NY Times the payments to employees were handled by 7-Eleven’s parent company, and that there were no internal controls to prevent the same social security numbers from being used to pay more than one employee.

The defendants face up to 20 years in prison if convicted of all the charges.

• Police hunt stylist who shot up Derek J’s salon
  • Dad catches 41-year-old HS hall monitor naked with his 17-year-old daughter
  • Daughter of DJ Quik Charged in Beating Death of Her Son
  • Rapper 2 Chainz Robbed in San Francisco

189 Responses to “Feds Raid 14 7-Eleven Stores in Human Smuggling Investigation”

Hell they need to hit the Citgo’s next :coffee:

And this who gets the new business tax breaks after they expire they switch the business into another family members (also foreign) name to keep the tax benefits going :coffee:

MSVALLDAY says:

Glad they got caught. Ridiculous!

Dem Babies Mama Da Bombshell Esq says:

:no: :tea:

MSVALLDAY says:

Exactly Ty!!!

GAGIRL87 says:

_______________________________________________________________________

NaijaGal says:

side-eyes all the workers at my local 7-11 but those slurpees go hard though…you may elude the police but the IRS will get you

7-Eleven JUST coming back to NC after being gone for quarter century. Makes me not want to stop by one. This is sad and pure evil. :no:

Anybody here ever bought pleasure pearls?? some girls at the passion party I went to two weeks ago bought some and didn’t ask how to used them and are asking me… like I know… hmmph.. :tea:

Haven’t seen a 7 eleven since I was in DC :tea:

`
      ~
      Trust this shyte here has\is\will be a BIG problem for this MAN for a very long time.The IRS doesnt ACt with common f’n SENSE!

these DishRAGS need to be locked up!

Nakeya_j says:

I do not even go in 7-11′s because I like WaWa better. But this is crazy. smh. People do anything for money. I like money as well, but not enough to go to jail for it. They should of known that the IRS don’t play that.

RAZZLE is the :champ: , not a BEDAZZLED tramp. :nono: says:

Aren’t those booty beads ? :tea:

flsun99 says:

They sure do Ty! The Asians do it all the time with thier nail salons.

but those slurpees go hard
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      DONT THEY? This is the reason I was so dang happy they was coming back to NC! I gets me one each and erry TIME we go by one while travelin tho. :yes:

MissTaken says:

:no:

MsB2u says:

Hell they need to hit the Citgo’s next
      ——————————–
      :cosign:

MissHarlem says:

From Downstairs:
      SON no you are not missing something Im going thru a patients clinical while fonting my bad. Yes salt etc but def eat foods rich in potassium 100/86 is low and its right under being “normal” which is bordering prehypertension

Also you need to keep some saltine crackers at your desk being that your number registers that and when gettin up dance a lil or shake your body around. THat will keep it up safely bc too much sodium is not whats hot in these streets :lol:

jeniefrumdabloc says:

RAZZLE is the , not a BEDAZZLED tramp. says:

Aren’t those booty beads ?
      ———
      No. They are like benwa (sp) balls but look like pearls.

WaWa :love:
      ==========
      Throw these 7-11 bishes back across the ocean from where they came :shotsfired:
      =====
      Chowdown Time! :pigsfly:

MissHarlem says:

I havent seen a 7/11 that made me want to go in. Just grungy lookin :no:

RAZZLE is the :champ: , not a BEDAZZLED tramp. :nono: says:

jeniefrumdabloc says:
      RAZZLE is the , not a BEDAZZLED tramp. says:
      Aren’t those booty beads ?
      ———
      No. They are like benwa (sp) balls but look like pearls.

I have benwah balls, so they have something like that in pearl :thinking:

Miany says:

RAZZLE is the :champ: , not a BEDAZZLED tramp. :nono: says:

jeniefrumdabloc says:
      RAZZLE is the , not a BEDAZZLED tramp. says:

Aren’t those booty beads ?
      ———
      No. They are like benwa (sp) balls but look like pearls.
      ^^ welpp…..can’t help with that one. Lemme know if you have any ?s on the booty balls :tea:

Betamax82 says:

Umph umph umph

Hell they need to hit the Citgo’s next

:cosign: :no:

MissHarlem says:

Chow Time :pizza: :steer:

GAGIRL87 says:

I really don’t like some of these people I work with :rolleyes:

I remember we used to hit up 7eleven all the time as kids near my aunt’s shop back in the day.. hadn’t been to one in maybe 15 years… I went to one in Dallas last year…. It was ok… wasn’t that dirty…

GAGIRL87 says:

I really don’t like some of these people I work with

Yeen never lied same here :no:

MissHarlem says:

MIANY I got questions but chow time is important :lol: bbl

WaWa
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      I almost had a heart attack AND pist myself fuggin around with a WaWa. First time to NJ back in the day and I aint KNOW they only had full service gas stations. :shrug: Dayum man saw me get out; and on the LOUDSPEAKER with: “MA’AM getcho azz back in your vehicle. Please DO NAT remove yourself until after your fuel has been dispensed”. I had my hands up like I was being arrested. I was so daggone embarrassed :wail:

Miany says:

GAGIRL87 says:
      I really don’t like some of these people I work with
      ^^ :hug: I wish I could ask you to give us details but.. we all know yo co-workers be lurking

NaijaGal says:

7-11′s have popped up everywhere in Dallas…Exxon is now carrying them and a Chevron too :thinking:

———-
      :lol: well neither of us (me or mr razz) likes the booty stuff… but thanks anyway.. :lol:

datsmdubya2u says:

When they gonna raid them nail salons..it’s some slaves working there too.

goat76 says:

Muthafcukas going all out to try and make a dolla.

WaWa
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      I almost had a heart attack AND pist myself fuggin around with a WaWa. First time to NJ back in the day and I aint KNOW they only had full service gas stations. Dayum man saw me get out; and on the LOUDSPEAKER with: “MA’AM getcho azz back in your vehicle. Please DO NAT remove yourself until after your fuel has been dispensed”. I had my hands up like I was being arrested. I was so daggone embarrassed
      ____________________\

that happened to me the FIRST time i went to JERSEY. Im getting out my car gettin ready to pump and everybody staring like :blink: :wtf:

lemme tell you I HATE JERSEY :lol:

GAGIRL87 says:

@ Miany girl :kiss: :lol:

@ Jenie :hug:

Betamax82 says:

Well I just had Subways $4 lunch and I was pleased

Miany says:

MIANY I got questions but chow time is important bbl
      ^^ enjoy your lunch
      @Razzle.. :lol: ok. Soooo I’m curious,. what are the other balls for?

I just seent a bish that look like the grinch in drag :rofl: got the nerve to thank she crute :hahaha:

Betamax82 says: Well I just had Subways $4 lunch and I was pleased

~
      ~
      Hrmm
      I looked at that deal friday,But i didnt really want any of the sandwiches theY were offering and I font drink soft drinks :shrug:

@Razzle.. ok. Soooo I’m curious,. what are the other balls for?
      ———
      My guess was that they’re like benwah balls but like pearls. The description said they were to stimulate your g-spot… :shrug:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      @Picka when I say that loud speaker was the loudest one on earth???? I jumped dayum near half a MILE. My homegirl who was riding shotgun (we was on the way to see HER folks in Brooklyn!!) was SLEEP… and that heffa was like oh yeah meant to tell you NJ got full service only :shrug: HEFFA! :chase:

Don’t you hate when folks give you the big white pieces of lettuce as a filler? :rolleyes:

Betamax82 says:

Luvn they have tea or lemonade and you can also do the $5 or $6 dollar for more variety of sandwiches

Don’t you hate when folks give you the big white pieces of lettuce as a filler?
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      YESSSSSSSSSSS Why it taste like that tho?

I also hate the water logged tomatoes or the butt end of the mater.

FuturedocDonte says:

:koolaid2: <—- my big gulp slurpy

Hey roses :waves:

Bad Influence says:

Hola roses! :hug: s

Betamax82 says:

:offtopic:

“CELEBRITY SPY NETWORK”

Like Beyonce, Kim Kardashian allegedly hired a maternity concierge (who can earn upwards to $650.00 per hour).

Maternity concierge’s have become the latest trend for the super rich!

They cater to the celebrity mom’s every whim. Duties include: Reserving birthing suites, making pre-delivery doctor appointments, grocery shopping, baby gift registration, baby name suggestions, etc.

Another pregnant celebrity was willing to pay her maternity concierge a $250,000 bonus to insure her future child becomes a member of the affluent and prestigious “Mommy & Me,” play group.

You don’t have to be certified to become a maternity concierge.
      _____________________________________________

I’m in the wrong dam business :no:

YESSSSSSSSSSS Why it taste like that tho?

I also hate the water logged tomatoes or the butt end of the mater
      ———
      I’m going to start asking them to remove all large white flavorless pieces from my salad…or no tip. :lol:

Betamax82 says:

Bad girrrll *two snaps* @ your gravi :yes:

Don’t you hate when folks give you the big white pieces of lettuce as a filler

Im terrible when they prepare my sammich,
      Me: No Not that piece,Not too much of that just a pinch.LOL

Betamax82 says:

“CELEBRITY SPY NETWORK”

Maternity concierge’s have become the latest trend for the super rich!

You don’t have to be certified to become a maternity concierge.
      _____________________________________________

*contacts MPF to shred my contract*

HIS
      :shock:
      hello :kiss:

You don’t have to be certified to become a maternity concierge
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      This is FAR better than them degrees in dogwalking, toothbrushing, and dishwashing that ICDC College is offering. WAY.

Hey @His :wave:

BosTon Childrens hospiTal is Now offering Hand Transplants to kids.
      WOW.

You don’t have to be certified to become a maternity concierge
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      ——
      Hi, I’m Mastuh P, and if yew lookun for sussess…

Betamax82 says:

____________________________

Bad Influence says:

Beta & LuVn :2dance: hiya bews

Im terrible when they prepare my sammich,
      Me: No Not that piece,Not too much of that just a pinch.LOL

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      They done got stingy with the veggies. And be looking all MEAN at you if you ask for spinach. :rofl:

Bad Influence says:

My KDubberzzzzzzz :hug:

Razzles pretty ass :love:

HIS!!
      I See ur doiNG GREAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT!<–Tony the tiger Voice lol

@HIs hows ur pops doing??

Nakeya_j says:

:offtopic: My co-worker brought in for me some corn beef, cabbage, and baked mac and cheese!!! I’m in fatty fat heaven right now!!!

Hi, I’m Mastuh P, and if yew lookun for sussess…
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      :rofl: I cant breeve

And be looking all MEAN at you if you ask for spinach<– :hahaha: YUp!

Kerry Rhodes refuses to sashay out the closet. The alleged gay baller has recently been forwarding a text message to his NFL buddies claiming to have fathered Kim Kardashian’s baby girl.
      ———–

DID Y’ALL COVER THIS ALREADY???

Bad Influence says:

@Luvn, i am great! How are u bew? Pappy is awesome…..and batshyt crazy :lol: he requested weed brownies for fathers day :facepalm:

Nakeya_j says:

RAZZLE is the :champ: , not a BEDAZZLED tramp. :nono: says:

———–

DID Y’ALL COVER THIS ALREADY???
      ——
      LMAO if this is true. Aww man, that would be crazy!

RAZZLE is the :champ: , not a BEDAZZLED tramp. :nono: says:

You don’t have to be certified to become a maternity concierge
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      ——
      Hi, I’m Mastuh P, and if yew lookun for sussess…

:whistle:

ICDC COLLEGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGE…. IM SO ICDC!!!

he requested weed brownies for fathers day
      PoPs says he wants it w/a side of a.s.s. go find him A Piece :lol:

@Razz
      girl yeah we did for a sec :tea:

*looks at my manager* :huh:

:dead: @ Dubb toothbrushing like Prince Akeem from Coming to America :crying:

@raZZ . . . Chille somebody need To go sit Kerry down for a LONg heart to Heart talk!

Like I said EarliEr I cant STAND Kim,if Kerry is really saying this iTs dispicable!

GAGIRL87 says:

Sandra can you post Dejah’s birthday pics pls and thanks you :coffee:

GaGaGirl :hug: hi!!
      Deyjah is TI’s twin!! and How come i only seen ZonniQue there no the BOYz :blink:
      Maybe it was just for gals

both of those young ladies are Beauties!

RAZZLE is the :champ: , not a BEDAZZLED tramp. :nono: says:

———–

DID Y’ALL COVER THIS ALREADY???
      Yes and no LOL

I said downstairs that it might be true because Kim has covered most members of the NBA, NFL, and Def Jam roster :coffee:

RegyBery says:

Aladdin and princess jazmine pulls it charging me $1.07 for them not to let me slide on the 7 cent but when I give them a dime they don’t want to give me my 3 cents change!!!! Raid all they asses!!!

Bad Influence says:

@Luvn, i am great! How are u bew? Pappy is awesome…..and batshyt crazy he requested weed brownies for fathers day
      :rofl: Hey Hissy :happy:

GAGIRL87 says:

@ Luvn :hug:

I saw King lil bad a$$ :lol:

What you think about Dejah’s outfit, CONSIDERING he use to be on Nique Nique about her clothing choices :coffee:

RegyBery says:

GAGIRL87 says:

Let me say I really do love me some Tip #deada$$ just wondering how he felt about Dejah’s little outfit :coffee:

RegyBery says:

———-
      I really had to think about this… :dead:

~
      ~
      I seen her in jean shorts,Pink T and tennis shoes??
      Other than the Tshirt showing her side.. I didnt think MUCh Of it

@GaGIRL
      the biGGer Question is . . .
      what did you think of the Knee tat her Mother has ???

anw_rootbeer says:

RAZZLE is the :champ: , not a BEDAZZLED tramp. :nono: says:

___________________________________________
      put em in and pull em out?! (Can I say that on this fam friendly site?)

Betamax82 says:

Where yall c those pics of TI daughter

GAGIRL87 says:

@ Luvn ratchit!!!! :no:

GAGIRL87 says:

@ Beta THE**** :)

———-
      I really had to think about this…
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      Had my azz stuck for a good whole minute. Like who is Aladdin :dead:

I think Deyjah looks just like her mom too. :yes:

Betamax82 says:

Found them and I know Zonnique is young but those hair colors together are a big :nono:

———-
      I really had to think about this…
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      Had my azz stuck for a good whole minute. Like who is Aladdin
      Look, I was like “they got laddin nem’ at the red box now?” :kona:

IONO what site yall looking at. :mad:

GAGIRL87 says:

@ DIMPZ THEY BF :hug:

Elmo won an Emmy. :coffee:

:kiss: @ GA. Thanks Love!

Did you see the Borgias?! That ending! :wail:

MzDimplez1123 says:

:kiss: @ GA. Thanks Love!

Did you see the Borgias?! That ending!

DIMPZ!!!!! you watch the Borgias? i thought i was the only black person watchin that lol…i hate it’s cancelled

MzDimplez1123 says:

Elmo won an Emmy.
      ——————
      Ole buddy still doing the ELMO or did they get rid of him?

Ok, I think she looks cute but, they could have put a tank on her to cover her bra.

@ Dats… :yes: Me too! :wail: Next season would have been the last but, they didn’t have to cheat us a whole season. :(

They made him resign. I thought he won three emmies?? :think: either way congratulations to him!

@ Razzle it might be 3. I was just shocked to see he had won one period

MzDimplez1123 says:

IKR!!!???? I was just waiting for Lucretia to get her poisoning skills up. she is just learning….

datsmdubya2u says:

Have ya’ll already discussed the rumors that Paris Jackson tried to kill herself because they sat her down and told her that MJ was Prince’s biological father but not hers?

@ Dats…Lucretia is stupid. She needs to just sit down and be pretty. :lol:

MzDimplez1123 says:I think she looks cute but, they could have put a tank on her to cover her bra.
      ~
      ~
      I AGREE 100%!

@Dats :huh:

lovezoe says:

They raided some 7-11s in VA too.

@Dimpz

Yeah they coulda gave us the last season… that sucks

———-
      If this is true, why would they tell this to a child who is clearly showing early stages of defiance? Stupid..

They sayin they told her because it was getting ready to come out in the trial

goat76 says:

So the Marilyn Manson concert wasn’t true???

They sayin they told her because it was getting ready to come out in the trial
      Thats probably why she refused to see her granny and Debbie :shrug:

They sayin they told her because it was getting ready to come out in the trial

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      Well dang how is that relevant to the trial tho?

Miany says:

They sayin they told her because it was getting ready to come out in the trial
      ^^ If that’s true I still don’t get how HER paternity is relevant in a suit regarding HIS wrongful death? It’s just some fuggery ALL AROUND.

goat76 says:

Is Debbie Row Prince’s mom???

goat76 says:

So the Marilyn Manson concert wasn’t true???

Its all rumors..this is the latest…so i dunno for sure just wondering what other people thought

goat76 says:

ION care what happens, I just don’t want Debbie Row touching none of that money.

What about lil Eddie Munster….who is his daddy?

goat76 says:

Is Debbie Row Prince’s mom???

—————–

yes MJ sperm for Prince…Oliver Twists sperm for pairis..Debbie Rowes eggs..that what they sayin.. Its coming out in the trial in order to mitigate the amount AEG must pay if found liable..they might try to say Paris is not entitled to as much (or anything)since she is not michaels bio child..then they might go into whether was was officially adopted or not etc..etc..

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      Cosign

Ty says:

@ Goat or Mark Lester who is supposed to be her real dad. They are also saying that she wants to fix up Neverland so she can move back into her childhood home :shrug:

datsmdubya2u says:

What about lil Eddie Munster….who is his daddy?

Blanket has not been mentioned in the rumors i’ve heard

goat76 says:

What about lil Eddie Munster….who is his daddy?
      ———————–
      Fcukin Dub!!!

Henny Blaque says:

What about lil Eddie Munster….who is his daddy?
      ______________________________________________
      :crying: Why!

goat76 says:

Is Debbie Row Prince’s mom???

—————–

———
      He still raised her so what difference does it make whether or not she’s his biological child?? GTFOHWTBS.

Expect this type of abuse to escalate once Obama gets his way and opens all borders to “undocumented workers.” :coffee:

datsmdubya2u says:

If it’s not is bio child and she was not officially adopted b/c Mike wanted everyone to believe she was…then…that’s a problem

Sugaring is the new waxing technique.
      This sugar paste can be made at home and self-applied. All you need is 2 cups sugar, ¼ cup lemon juice, ¼ cup water and a candy thermometer.

Heat all ingredients in a bowl on medium-high heat until boiling. Then let it cool until it becomes a thick, putty-like consistency. Put on gloves and then apply to the desired area in the opposite direction of the hair growth and rip it off. This method is all natural and doesn’t sting as badly as the average waxing. Enjoy!

goat76 says:
      Is Debbie Row Prince’s mom???
      —————–
      ————-
      This shat bout to get really messy!! I got a feeling that Bubbles gonna have something to say before this is over with.

datsmdubya2u says:

In other words you kneegrows get back on topic..

—————–
      Not falling for that. Good try tho!

———–
      But why wouldn’t he officially adopt her though? I don’t think MJ was that child hungry that he wouldn’t take care of the legal issues for his children.

I see what youre saying though. I just don’t think that he would fugg up like that with his kids.

:cosign: Razzle but *gets* 134.

RAZZLE is the :champ: , not a BEDAZZLED tramp. :nono: says:

Sugaring is the new waxing technique.

Somebody gonna burn they vajay jay off… i’ve had my eyebrows sugared ‘tho..that ish still hurt.. but i didn’t break out afterwards so i like it..anyone tried threading?

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      Janet can get married not once or twice but THRICE in SECRET and Mike cant secretly adopt a kid? I am not buying this. Newp. And really I am mad his affairs was so dayum MESSY.

Ion mean to sound harsh but, she never heard talk of who her daddy MIGHT be? Maybe it’s hard to process regardless.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

datsmdubya2u says:

and Janets first marriage to James Debarge was not a secret at the time..

her baby was tho :coffee:

@ Dubbs…Exactly! I’m sure he had the adoption end handled.

:smack:

Auntie do u do any volunteer work? You should get out and really talk to some of these kids at shelters and outreach groups :coffee: Its been here for a while now :(

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

AEG gonna try any angle to keep from paying… so they gonna go after that angle..and that is gonna force the defense to explain.. so they had to tell Paris the truth. you adopted-
      ———
      I swear folk always gotta go dirty in court… :no:

MzDimplez1123 says:

Maybe they just now saying yeah i know what you might have heard…

yeah it’s true officially

MzDimplez1123 says:

——————
      Probably that one Doctor, the one he was going to get his Meds from.
      Didn’t he try to jump in on this paternity shat? Well he was trying to get some money by saying they used his sperm.

MzDimplez1123 says:

@ Dubbs…Exactly! I’m sure he had the adoption end handled.

yeah but did paris KNOW she was adopted or was she allowed to believe she was MJ bio..til now?

RAZZLE is the :champ: , not a BEDAZZLED tramp. :nono: says:

——————-
      Razz my nigga, yous a fewl, you ain’t got good sense… :rofl:

Ty says:

Auntie do u do any volunteer work? You should get out and really talk to some of these kids at shelters and outreach groups Its been here for a while now
      ———-
      She could speak to these hoodrats she wants sterilized.

———-
      She could speak to these hoodrats she wants sterilized.

thats not gonna go well

@ Dats….That’s what I mean was it hard to process. Like, she had heard rumors but, confirmation was hard to handle.

Janets first marriage to James Debarge was not a secret at the time..

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      She got married in secret. They eloped.

Dr. Arnold Klein

That’s his name. Maybe he is Paris’s pappy.

thats not gonna go well

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      Sure the hail AINT :rofl: The VISUAL.

datsmdubya2u says:

especially being a teen..and losing your dad..yeah that’s gonna mess up anybody

———-
      She could speak to these hoodrats she wants sterilized.

thats not gonna go well
      ————

I can hear the english/georgian accent telling them to get off public assistances and do something with their lives. Stop having babies and that they need to fill out applications or go through an approval process to have a child.

:ghost:

NaijaGal says:

Auntie do u do any volunteer work?
      ========================
      ion want Sandra talking to anybody :eek:

They gonna start a Million Rat March if they go fuggin with their benefits. :coffee:

Dr. Arnold Klein

That’s his name. Maybe he is Paris’s pappy.
      ————
      Well who ever the pappy is… we all know MJ’s pee pee didn’t go inside the walking house’s vag. :jack: + |_|> (<–cup)

datsmdubya2u says:

Janets first marriage to James Debarge was not a secret at the time..

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      She got married in secret. They eloped.

——

yeah thats true…

NaijaGal says:

James Debarge
      ==================
      so glad Janet got away from that crackhead and his crackhead family :phew:

@KimKardashian @kanyewest Yo I’m happy for you and imam let you finish but Beyonce had one of the best labors of all time.
      ———–
      What bussit down broad walls Taylor Swift had to say….

ion want Sandra talking to anybody
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

MY EXACT thought was…

DONT SEND SANDRA ROUND THERE :no:

OH…oh my side hurt :rofl:

@ Razzle…I’m sorry but, I laughed at Taylor. I can’t say it wasn’t deserved. :no:

MzDimplez1123 says:

:rofl: … ima get out there and protest with em..don’t take the benefits..they not gonna just get jobs…hellz aint no jobs for the truly qualified much less a job for somebody with a PHd in Rachett-Dreckatude so crime will soar… give em they SNAP and TANF

But on a real tip i wish Americans will protest something…we sittin on our azzes and letting them run straight over us..

Dimpz I swore she already said what she had to say about what he did four years ago… :rolleyes:

I don’t think she should have said it.

For the record, i’m not saying that everyone getting assistance is a rat.

James Debarge
      ==================
      so glad Janet got away from that crackhead and his crackhead family :phew:

IKR!!!!! It was like every single Debarge was an addict… How does that happen…

NaijaGal says:

On the next episode of “Oprah’s Next Chapter”, Oprah sat with Alfre Woodard, Viola Davis, Phylicia Rashad and Gabrielle Union for an in-depth conversation about the challenges, criticism and competition they face as African-American women in the entertainment industry.
      ========================
      I was all in until I saw Gabby…how the fcuk is Oprah gonna put this straight to dvd chick with those other thespians…I’m insulted for them…I’m saying Cicel wasn’t available? hell what about CCH Pounder…ugh

NaijaGal says:

It was like every single Debarge was an addict
      ======================
      ain’t no like about it…they all are…every single last one of those kids are crackheads

@ Razzle…I guess she couldn’t help herself since the opportunity presented itself. I still think what he did to her was worse though. :shrug:
      Who the hell is/was he to downplay her moment? Even if he didn’t agree with her winning.

@ Naija…Maybe Gabby came to hold their purses. :shrug:

MzDimplez1123 says:

For the record, i’m not saying that everyone getting assistance is a rat.

________

Yeah i gotcha and the non ratchetts are using it for what its for..TEMPORARY help..but the rhatts? don’t cut em off..cause they ain’t gonna go somewhere and starve quietly they comin for ya….and by rats i don’t mean black chicks..cause Tammy Trailer is not gonna do better either..

MzDimplez1123 says:

For the record, i’m not saying that everyone getting assistance is a rat.
      ———
      I figured this… but can you picture the rats in their rainbow colored weaves and spray painted shirts walking down the street with all kinds of grammatical errors?? (Much like the post we got a few months ago… ( :kona: ) neh-mind…)

“GIF US BAC ARE WELFAR!”

@ Dats… :yes:

I remember my cousin posting she hoped Obama got reelected so she wouldn’t lose her stamps. :blink:

The whole Debarge molestation situation had my stomach on HURT.

NaijaGal says:

Maybe Gabby came to hold their purses.
      ===================
      :rofl: :rofl: she better not speak…hmpf

MzDimplez1123 says:

——-
      You’re very much right. I just think she should have waited at least. The baby just got here. But then again, someone is always going to have something to say. She jsut seems like she’s grown petty since she’s been in the business of blasting ex-bfs and sht. :shrug: what can you do though.

ion want Sandra talking to anybody
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

MY EXACT thought was…

DONT SEND SANDRA ROUND THERE

OH…oh my side hurt
      :crying: :rofl:

trenee says:

this is a bit much…shame they thought they wouldn’t be caught. i think about stuff before i do it…i just refuse to go to jail…