Jay Z Inks $20 Million Deal With Samsung

Jay Inks $20M Deal With Samsung

The rich keep getting richer. Aging rap star Shawn “Jay Z” Carter, 45, will ink a $20 million smartphone sponsorship contract with industry giant Samsung in the coming weeks, according to a Page Six report.

Saumsung has overtaken Apple in total sales of smartphones, causing Apple stock to nosedive 40% since December 2012.

Skylar Diggins struggling

Jay-Z is about to ink a hugely lucrative deal with Samsung Mobile, sources tell Page Six. The contract is said to be worth as much as $20 million. One source said, “The eight-figure deal will be inked in the next few weeks, and is the biggest of its kind. You can speculate that he’ll want to develop some kind of new music-streaming service to promote his acts and music on mobile devices.” Source

Jay Z drew criticism last week for partying with a young WNBA player while his wife, Beyonce, was busy on tour in Europe. Jay Z gifted Skylar Diggins with a $35K Mercedes Benz after signing the former Notre Dame star to a sports management contract with Roc Nation.

• Jay Z Gifts a Mercedes Benz to Skylar Diggins
  • Beyonce Reveals Her New Boob Job at Jay Z’s Concert
  • President Obama Gallops to Beyonce’s Rescue?
  • Photo: Ilya S. Savenok/Getty Images

45 Responses to “Jay Z Inks $20 Million Deal With Samsung”

cougar lover says:

That’s great, everybody out here that’s trying to win are winning. Heck, even I just inked a 35 dollar a week deal from the plasma center. WINNING!!

:crying:

Was he Partying w/Skylar or was it a BizNESS meeting,They didnt look like they wer partying

MsB2u says:

HERE YOU GO REACHING AGAIN

MsB2u says:

—————–
      Reaching with a little :cloud:

What does Schyler’s team stats have to do with Gay Z signing a dealwith samsung?

Diva says:

Aging Rapper!! Jay-Z don’t look 45 in dis pic! Fugg what you heard I am 45 and a bish ain’t aging in appearance.

Miany says:

^^ sooo roookies get all that play :bball: time in the WNBA???? ok auntea, if you say so.

Kynedy L says:

Yes Samsung. Please reveal what Jay z is sponsoring in a list so i can go down it and not purchase anything that helps the devil.

MsB2u says:

——————–

<—Can y'all help me find my Prosthetic leg? I need to get muh sessy on for Mr. Razz real quick. :kona:

Smonae says:

Sandra u soo messy, why couldnt just post a pic of Jay and give him props on his new deal :hahaha:

I was going to buy the new Galaxy… Guess not.. *le sigh*

Diggins and her WNBA team, the Tulsa Shock are 0-4 this season.
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      The Tulsa Shock starts every dayum season off fugged up since they moved from Detroit Sandra.

Last year they started like 1-11 and the year before that…they started like 1-14 I think.

You want me to be your sports writer/fact checker. Well I can only help on basketball… :rofl:

goat76 says:

@LuVn :hug:

How’s it going?!?

Ty says:

Kynedy L says:

:cosign: Love my samsung tv and phones :yes:

Smonae says:

Ty and that gravi :rofl:

Why Ye got that extra virgin remi w/ a pink bow

@SANDRA
      “As expected Diggins, 22, is struggling on the court due to all the off-court distractions ”

She prolly gotta fight them hoes off her in the locker room to get em to understand she don’t like :lick: ….. yet!

Silly Syl says:

Hi :newbie:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      Like Diamond and Ronni in Players Club

Ty says:

@ Smonae its their ultrasound pic…u know they’re having a girl. So thats Ye’s face and Sahara’s lovely locks with a pretty pink bow from the Bryant’s :rofl:

goat76 says:

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

—————–

@WHO DAT
      “She prolly gotta fight them hoes off her in the locker room to get em to understand she don’t like ….. yet
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      Like Diamond and Ronni in Players Club

Man, you saw a few years back one WNBA player raped another one. Then you know Chamique Holdsclaw crazy azz tried to kill her ex girlfriend in the WNBA.

You know she prolly had to fight the biggest chick in the locker room on her first day to “get her respect” up in there. Like it was prison or something. :lol:

Trendsetter says:

:offtopic:

I just read somewhere that K Michelle and Ariane was sleeping together

Gigi26 says:

Didn’t Samsung lose a judgment to Apple and had to pay em a cpl of million and they sent a the amount in pennies? I love Samsung! :lol:

I don’t know what he’s promoting but hey that is what’s great about capitolism…you can either buy it or buy something else! :shrug:

Gigi26 says:

————————-
      :rofl: you stoopid!

Love my samsung tv
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      Was talking with @Pryn TODAY about Samsung. She wants a Samsung new Google Chrome laptop. Told her I got an old Samsung TUBE TV that will NOT fuggin DIE. In my room. 15 years STRONG. And it wont new when I GOT IT. Ex dude got it from a pawn shop back in the day!

Awesome brand

its only 1:00 :sad: I thought it was 3

The rich keep getting richer

well thats how it is out chere in these streets :coffee:

Ty says:

@ Trend

I think Ariane was with Mimi at some point too

@TREND
      “I just read somewhere that K Michelle and Ariane was sleeping together”

I think Ariane has some sort of mental disorder that prevents her from saying “no.” Who ain’t phucked her?

But that would explain K Michelle’s mental state. She was denying herself that puzz mayne and became all bitter and angry towards men. I believe this. :yes:

Miany says:

I gotta $10 tv from a neighbor who was moving bout 5 years ago this tube tv had to be at least 15 years old when I GOT IT. I abandoned it when I moved outta my old apt. last year.. That mofo was still clicking, I only left it cuz it was too heavy to trek down 3 flights of stairs when I only paid $10 for it… they don’t make stuff like they used to.

“I just read somewhere that K Michelle and Ariane was sleeping together”
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      I blame Mickey Wright. He does one. Then he does the other…and then they do each OTHER?

@Man…HUSH. Cause I KNOW you gonna say some lesbun chit :rofl:

Miany says:

Only thing samsung of mines is a my tablet :shrugs: I love my tablet, never wanted a samsung phone though :no:

Fated4Greatness says:

:typing: me working on the sobbest of sob stories begging Jay to let me become a honorary Carter with honorary access to the funds.

Good for him though!!

MsB2u says:

I just read somewhere that K Michelle and Ariane was sleeping together

by Trendsetter on Jun 4, 2013 at 12:56 pm
      ———————-
      I’m not suprised

Trendsetter says:

I just read somewhere that K Michelle and Ariane was sleeping together

Another lie to boost TV ratings. :coffee:

@Miany…the one I got in my room is b/c I gave the one I had in there to my niece when she got her first spot. Had the old trusty Samsung in the way back of an outside storage closet. Blew the dust out that joka… and was like Imma use this one til it go. THAT was 2-3 years ago. Heck yeah they dont make stuff like they use to :yes:

Ty says:

Love my samsung tv
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Awesome brand
      Yep the only tv’s that I buy and my phone has been washed and dried several times because I always leave it in my pants pocket and the youngin doesnt check when she washes. Its still kicking :yes:

sdsthomas says:

“Beyonce summoned Jay Z to Europe to explain his actions. The two appeared together onstage in London on Saturday, but their interactions appeared stiff and awkward.
      As expected Diggins, 22, is struggling on the court due to all the off-court distractions caused by Jay Z’s interest in her. Diggins and her WNBA team, the Tulsa Shock are 0-4 this season.”

WOW Auntie Ross…..where do you come up with this stuff…I can see you typing and laughing your butt off….but we gotta admit…..it’s definitely entertaining…

eastpointvet says:

samsung make great tvs they should apply the design to their ugly plastic phones