Sneak Peek: Catfish The TV Show, Season 2

Catfish The TV Show Season 2

MTV premiered a sneak preview of season 2 of their hit TV series “Catfish: the TV show” yesterday.

The show features gullible lovestruck people who “fall in Love” with fake online personalities. Season 2 features a woman who has never met her fiancé in person. And a couple who have dated online for 8 years without ever meeting face-to-face.

“Catfish” isn’t without it’s share of controversy. There have been rumors that the show is fake, and that the show’s participants are in on the ruse. Additionally, the show’s 2 hosts, Nev and Max are supposedly lovers — which explains why the show focuses so heavily on gay relationships.

The second season of “Catfish: The TV Show” premieres on MTV on Tuesday, June 25 at 10 p.m. ET

• 4 NFL Players Were Almost ‘Catfished’ by a fake online profile
  • In Case You Missed It: Catfish, Episode 9, Rod & Ebony
  • Manti Te’o Tells Katie Couric He ‘Briefly Lied’ About Fake Girlfriend
  • NFL Scouts Want to Know if Manti Te’o is Gay

71 Responses to “Sneak Peek: Catfish The TV Show, Season 2”

Fated4Greatness says:

These people crazy as hail….but I cant wait :popcorn:

MsOnederful says:

Uh oh

Trendsetter says:

:tea:

Cubarican says:

Morning all. I’ve never watched this show so…. :shrug:

lovezoe says:

That ain’t no sneak peak. Oh and them dudes definitely humping.

:facepalm:

Chilllle PLZ,ANOTHER Scripted REALITY show :kona:

Trendsetter says:

Well I will be watching…

:yawn: I will be watching…if noone is gettin beat down, shot, murdered, or stabbed then YES i agree that this show has to be SLIGHTLY scripted.

A.J. says:

Oh and them dudes definitely humping.
      :lol: i got that vibe too.

Morning Cuban
      Fated
      1derful

NaijaGal says:

towards the end of the 1st season I could see where it got scripted so I know season 2 is all the way fake

lovezoe says:

A.J. MTV got enough $$ to spring for two rooms yet they sharing a room.

A.J. says:

I need a recap with Mhissy! :yes: she didn’t like my flowers :rofl:

A.J. says:

A.J. MTV got enough $$ to spring for two rooms yet they sharing a room.
      If they didn’t one of them should. Hell it look like a Best Western room imo. I ain’t staying in the room with someone I’m not :hump:

I thought the camera man and NEV were brothers??? :kona:

lovezoe says:

Anyone watch Newkyqeds the First year? The black dude gone be on LAHHATL next week talking about K ruining her brand.

I think BRUTUS would’ve mollywopped Jose…BRUTUS has no fcuks to give in life right now
      ________

:cosign: Naija she was READy for Jose. :hahaha:

She said YEW CANT SENAK ME. Chit tickeled me to death.

A.J. says:

K ruining her brand.
      I spit my wine out at that comment and she sitting up crying. Lord where do they get these random people from?

NaijaGal says:

===============================
      girl that is my show…Alaska is hot mess, LAWD he comes across as a booty tapper but I want him and Kim to work…the Indian broad is the worst…and who knew the younger gay was so damn needy…he worked my nerves last night

lovezoe says:

Oh, who goes to Magic City anymore?

lovezoe says:

I missed the beginning of Hit the Floor. It’s hard to see the captain play a grown up role. I thought the owner was just ripping the uniforms up. Also, who giving Asha that money. I think her BF a switch hitter.
      —————-
      the captain was the one who had the money. I think the mystery girl MIA was the one who sent her the money. Which leads me to believe the captain gave mia the money to leave. who’s bf are you talking about the lightskinned boy or the pro baller?

A.J. says:

________

:cosign: Naija she was READy for Jose. :hahaha:

She said YEW CANT SENAK ME. Chit tickeled me to death.
      That’s all I’m waiting to see. :popcorn: Two hoodrats scrappin over a career that neither has. Meanwhile, Stevie J is on to the next.

NaijaGal says:

YEW CANT SENAK ME
      =====================
      if Jose don’t let her balls hang and breathe she gone mess around and be begging BRUTUS for a shot next season :rofl: :rofl:

lovezoe says:

Oh, who goes to Magic City anymore?
      ———-
      The cast of LHHATL :lol:

lovezoe says:

NAIJA- that club promoter was gay. Alaska got a bunch of gay friends (don’t mean nothing, but still). I don’t like the Greek dude. He is incredibly rude. They got 40K CASH in wedding gifts yet he checking her about spending $800. The Indian girl is ugh. How you gone change someone name?! I can’t with the gay couple. I just can’t. Both of them the queens.

Fated4Greatness says:

Good Morning AJ :hi:

Why lil razz kept trying to be slick and come see what I was watching?? :smack:

I had to keep pausing the show :lol:

“mawmee, I wanna lay on yew.. :eek:

Trendsetter says:

:waiting: on my BEDAZZLED orthopedic shoes says:

—————-

__________________________

If I was Asha I would’ve went out there and did my thing on the floor and then address the issue with my mother/father. Jelena was so wrong for telling her like that but she is a meanie…and I want to know what happened between Sloan (Asha mom) and the Director of The Devil girls

A.J. says:

Good Morning AJ
      _________
      hey babe!

So who’s gonna watch this next episode of “I’m Married to a…” with the web cam “model” whos a tranny and the man with two stripper wives of which one of them has a nasty FUPA?

Diva says:

:wave: morning Roses! word on the skreet is that one of our own, Man is going to be on an episode :kona:

lovezoe says:

Dazzle- yeah I meant the captain about the money. I think her BF a switch hitter. I do think that dude who like Asha is a cool dude.Sorry Sloan woulda got drop kicked telling me a child that’s 18plus mine then walking away.

NaijaGal says:

I can’t with the gay couple.
      =======================
      girl the bathtub scene last week and last night the young one talking about he needs sex regularly…I wasn’t ready :lol: the music industry got a lot of gay men but maybe him and Kim have an understanding…but for real Alaska got some emotional family chit that he needs to deal with

Trendsetter says:

Don’t watch thae newlywed show but maybe I need too…I happen to catch a lil bit of Bridezillas bootcamp and that dating while pregnant show

Trendsetter says:

:waiting: on my BEDAZZLED orthopedic shoes says:

I will be watching if I can remember what day it comes on

lovezoe says:

I watched that Bootcamp show. That Egyptian need to be up there, everyone else meh.

A.J. says:

:lol: I can’t. Morning Diva :happy:

Trendsetter says:

Diva says:

_______________________________

say huh, say what?

I like Bridezilla’s bootcamp :coffee:

NaijaGal says:

Don’t watch thae newlywed show but maybe I need too
      ========================
      you should…just an insight into the first year of marriage for 4 different couples…honestly this is actually reality…none of it is contrived

Nakeya_j says:

Diva says:

—–
      Are you serious? :blink:

Diva says:

@A.J. :kiss:
      @Trend word…..nah chile I am jk…but that nucca better stop catfishing us here on SR :rofl:

Diva says:

@Nakeya chile I wish I was faserious…I kid, I kid!

lovezoe says:

Alaska got some emotional family chit that he needs to deal with
      ———//
      Don’t he though? He grates my nerves and I’m not married to him.

Ok. Im watching Newlyweds from now on… :lol: sounds like I’m here for that.

Cubarican says:

_____________________________________

I was done with the gay couple when yall grown men was in that LIL bitty tub together! Alaska is undercover to me, and I want the indian girl to stop getting all her hair accessories from Clares and wearing them all at the same time.

Trend that girl is so insecure :lol: she ain’t have nothing to say when the director put her in her place :lol:

She was in fact very out of place for telling Asha something that was none of her business because she’s pissed. I can’t wait until they put her in her place and she cant do or say anythinga about it.

Zoe-Kimberly Elise was fugged up for that one :lol: I wonder if he was married when they fugged around and she got pregnant and that was the reason why she didn’t tell him. But the fact that she talmbout “You owe me” after she dropped a bomb on him like that. :nono: you better gone somewhere with that!

Diva says:

:offtopic: Macy’s is having a good sheets sale *files nails*

lovezoe says:

It’s good. I don’t think the couples are faking. One couple the daddy HATES the husband.

NAIJA- I fell out then the Indian girl asked Tarz mama how she turn on the husband.

When do the Newly Wed show come on and what channel?

When do the bridezilla show come on and dating and pregnant?

Trendsetter says:

Diva says:

@A.J.

NaijaGal says:

sounds like I’m here for that.
      ===============
      :yes: and you know the show is real cause Bravo only shows it on its air date and repeat maybe on Saturday :lol: you’d def enjoy it

Diva says:

Macy’s is having a good sheets sale *files hubby’s toe nails*
      ————-
      Fixed that for you :winky:

NaijaGal says:

When do the Newly Wed show come on and what channel?
      Mondays at 9pm cst on Bravo

When do the bridezilla show come on and dating and pregnant?
      Fridays 7pm cst on WETv

Trendsetter says:

:waiting: on my BEDAZZLED orthopedic shoes says:

Trend that girl is so insecure she ain’t have nothing to say when the director put her in her place

Zoe-Kimberly Elise was fugged up for that one I wonder if he was married when they fugged around and she got pregnant and that was the reason why she didn’t tell him. But the fact that she talmbout “You owe me” after she dropped a bomb on him like that. you better gone somewhere with that
      ______________________—–

Jelena is so jealous of Asha…now whi is Mia? And I like Raquel

Bombshell Esq says:

:waves: Morning Roses… What’s ya’ll talking ’bout? :tea:

Diva says:

That fuggin Razzle ain’t shyt NEVER!!!!! gal I hates you :rofl:

NaijaGal says:

===========================
      and how is she gonna ask that woman if her son is gay :facepalm: dude is getting his business off the ground…he been getting your snatch for 5 years, he’s tired, he know what you feel like :lol: she needs to get a hobby cause she’s too pressed

Diva says:

:wave: Bomb
      Naija hey ladiessssssssssssssssss

NaijaGal says:

When do the Newly Wed show come on and what channel?
      Mondays at 9pm cst on Bravo

When do the bridezilla show come on and dating and pregnant?
      Fridays 7pm cst on WETv
      ———–
      :thumbsup: Thanks.. putting it on muh calender now.

NaijaGal says:

DIVA :waves: you here to stay or just dipping in and outta my hart <====how Ronnie says it on Candy Girl :lol:

Jelena is so jealous of Asha…now whi is Mia? And I like Raquel
      ———
      Mia is the one they showed leaving in the begining of the first episode. I guess she got caught up in bad business or something from the way it’s presented. :shrug:

Bombshell Esq says:

Divvvvaaaa :hugs:

Diva says:

NaijaGal says:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      I'm staying till lunch time!!!! then I'll be back :woohoo:

YoSoyXamaycan says:

This show is my guilty pleasure…I will be watching!

Trendsetter says:

:waiting: on my BEDAZZLED orthopedic shoes says:

Jelena is so jealous of Asha…now whi is Mia? And I like Raquel
      ———
      _________________________________

that chick Kyle is something else…she gon snag her a man with money…she got someone to already buy her a car

MissTaken says:

@AJ Joseline and Brutus fighting for careers ain’t nan one got? :lol:

lovezoe says:

I think whatever’s going on with Mia,Jelena and the coach in on it too.

Smonae says:

Good Morning & :newpost:

Trendsetter says:

:offtopic:

Word on the curb is that a popular Love & Hip Hop Atlanta cast member has recently undergone a major body transformation.

Perhaps she’s feeling some kinda way about her baby daddy’s lack of interest… or maybe she’s a bit traumatized about trying to move on and falling for man rumored to be bi-sexual…

Whatever the case, this particular LHHATL cast member chose to change her appearance to keep up with then trends and it’s all going down on tape!

ain’t namin’ no names but apparently this particular LHHATL cast member went under the knife a few days ago for a “mommy makeover” conducted by a popular Atlanta plastic surgeon.

While the “makeover” is said to have consisted only of a pair of silicone breast implants, the doctor is quite well known around Atlanta and has appeared on another VH1 reality show where he got a ton of business after showing off his work.

Apparently there’s a deal in place where the Love & Hip Hop Atlanta cast member undergoes her procedure on film, so we’ll probably get to see the results this season on air.

[Sidebar: The plastic surgeon is best known for creating big booty’s and since the LHHATL cast member doesn’t really have one, it will be interesting to see if THAT will be a part of her “mommy makeover” as well.]

Stay tuned.

I dont know how in da hell people can really date someone that they met online chile bye! :tea:

cocosilk73 says:

Aunt Sandy, you have just made my day with this news…The second best news you could have given me is that the world has finally exposed a certain burlesque performer as being a phony, a fake and a fraud…