Sneak Peek: Catfish The TV Show, Season 2

Catfish The TV Show Season 2

MTV premiered a sneak preview of season 2 of their hit TV series “Catfish: the TV show” yesterday.

The show features gullible lovestruck people who “fall in Love” with fake online personalities. Season 2 features a woman who has never met her fiancé in person. And a couple who have dated online for 8 years without ever meeting face-to-face.

“Catfish” isn’t without it’s share of controversy. There have been rumors that the show is fake, and that the show’s participants are in on the ruse. Additionally, the show’s 2 hosts, Nev and Max are supposedly lovers — which explains why the show focuses so heavily on gay relationships.

The second season of “Catfish: The TV Show” premieres on MTV on Tuesday, June 25 at 10 p.m. ET

• 4 NFL Players Were Almost ‘Catfished’ by a fake online profile
  • In Case You Missed It: Catfish, Episode 9, Rod & Ebony
  • Manti Te’o Tells Katie Couric He ‘Briefly Lied’ About Fake Girlfriend
  • NFL Scouts Want to Know if Manti Te’o is Gay

• Fated4Greatness

These people crazy as hail….but I cant wait :popcorn:

• MsOnederful

Uh oh

• Trendsetter

:tea:

• Cubarican

Morning all. I’ve never watched this show so…. :shrug:

• lovezoe

That ain’t no sneak peak. Oh and them dudes definitely humping.

• luVn_liFe…

:facepalm:

Chilllle PLZ,ANOTHER Scripted REALITY show :kona:

• Trendsetter

Well I will be watching…

• http://www.ejb.kitsylane.com Pickachu Tran

:yawn: I will be watching…if noone is gettin beat down, shot, murdered, or stabbed then YES i agree that this show has to be SLIGHTLY scripted.

• A.J.

Oh and them dudes definitely humping.
      :lol: i got that vibe too.

Morning Cuban
      Fated
      1derful

• NaijaGal

towards the end of the 1st season I could see where it got scripted so I know season 2 is all the way fake

• lovezoe

A.J. MTV got enough $$ to spring for two rooms yet they sharing a room.

• A.J.

I need a recap with Mhissy! :yes: she didn’t like my flowers :rofl:

• A.J.

A.J. MTV got enough $$ to spring for two rooms yet they sharing a room.
      If they didn’t one of them should. Hell it look like a Best Western room imo. I ain’t staying in the room with someone I’m not :hump:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sp6IxvJzZ-k :waiting: on my BEDAZZLED orthopedic shoes

I thought the camera man and NEV were brothers??? :kona:

• lovezoe

Anyone watch Newkyqeds the First year? The black dude gone be on LAHHATL next week talking about K ruining her brand.

• OutsidetheBox

I think BRUTUS would’ve mollywopped Jose…BRUTUS has no fcuks to give in life right now
      ________

:cosign: Naija she was READy for Jose. :hahaha:

She said YEW CANT SENAK ME. Chit tickeled me to death.

• A.J.

K ruining her brand.
      I spit my wine out at that comment and she sitting up crying. Lord where do they get these random people from?

• NaijaGal

===============================
      girl that is my show…Alaska is hot mess, LAWD he comes across as a booty tapper but I want him and Kim to work…the Indian broad is the worst…and who knew the younger gay was so damn needy…he worked my nerves last night

• lovezoe

Oh, who goes to Magic City anymore?

lovezoe says:

I missed the beginning of Hit the Floor. It’s hard to see the captain play a grown up role. I thought the owner was just ripping the uniforms up. Also, who giving Asha that money. I think her BF a switch hitter.
      —————-
      the captain was the one who had the money. I think the mystery girl MIA was the one who sent her the money. Which leads me to believe the captain gave mia the money to leave. who’s bf are you talking about the lightskinned boy or the pro baller?

• A.J.

________

:cosign: Naija she was READy for Jose. :hahaha:

She said YEW CANT SENAK ME. Chit tickeled me to death.
      That’s all I’m waiting to see. :popcorn: Two hoodrats scrappin over a career that neither has. Meanwhile, Stevie J is on to the next.

• NaijaGal

YEW CANT SENAK ME
      =====================
      if Jose don’t let her balls hang and breathe she gone mess around and be begging BRUTUS for a shot next season :rofl: :rofl:

lovezoe says:

Oh, who goes to Magic City anymore?
      ———-
      The cast of LHHATL :lol:

• lovezoe

NAIJA- that club promoter was gay. Alaska got a bunch of gay friends (don’t mean nothing, but still). I don’t like the Greek dude. He is incredibly rude. They got 40K CASH in wedding gifts yet he checking her about spending $800. The Indian girl is ugh. How you gone change someone name?! I can’t with the gay couple. I just can’t. Both of them the queens.

• Fated4Greatness

Good Morning AJ :hi:

Why lil razz kept trying to be slick and come see what I was watching?? :smack:

I had to keep pausing the show :lol:

“mawmee, I wanna lay on yew.. :eek:

• Trendsetter

:waiting: on my BEDAZZLED orthopedic shoes says:

lovezoe says:

—————-

__________________________

If I was Asha I would’ve went out there and did my thing on the floor and then address the issue with my mother/father. Jelena was so wrong for telling her like that but she is a meanie…and I want to know what happened between Sloan (Asha mom) and the Director of The Devil girls

• A.J.

Good Morning AJ
      _________
      hey babe!

So who’s gonna watch this next episode of “I’m Married to a…” with the web cam “model” whos a tranny and the man with two stripper wives of which one of them has a nasty FUPA?

• Diva

:wave: morning Roses! word on the skreet is that one of our own, Man is going to be on an episode :kona:

• lovezoe

Dazzle- yeah I meant the captain about the money. I think her BF a switch hitter. I do think that dude who like Asha is a cool dude.Sorry Sloan woulda got drop kicked telling me a child that’s 18plus mine then walking away.

• NaijaGal

I can’t with the gay couple.
      =======================
      girl the bathtub scene last week and last night the young one talking about he needs sex regularly…I wasn’t ready :lol: the music industry got a lot of gay men but maybe him and Kim have an understanding…but for real Alaska got some emotional family chit that he needs to deal with

• Trendsetter

Don’t watch thae newlywed show but maybe I need too…I happen to catch a lil bit of Bridezillas bootcamp and that dating while pregnant show

• Trendsetter

:waiting: on my BEDAZZLED orthopedic shoes says:

I will be watching if I can remember what day it comes on

• lovezoe

I watched that Bootcamp show. That Egyptian need to be up there, everyone else meh.

• A.J.

:lol: I can’t. Morning Diva :happy:

• Trendsetter

Diva says:

_______________________________

say huh, say what?

• http://www.ejb.kitsylane.com Pickachu Tran

I like Bridezilla’s bootcamp :coffee:

• NaijaGal

Don’t watch thae newlywed show but maybe I need too
      ========================
      you should…just an insight into the first year of marriage for 4 different couples…honestly this is actually reality…none of it is contrived

• Nakeya_j

Diva says:

—–
      Are you serious? :blink:

• Diva

@A.J. :kiss:
      @Trend word…..nah chile I am jk…but that nucca better stop catfishing us here on SR :rofl:

• Diva

@Nakeya chile I wish I was faserious…I kid, I kid!

• lovezoe

Alaska got some emotional family chit that he needs to deal with
      ———//
      Don’t he though? He grates my nerves and I’m not married to him.

• OutsidetheBox

Ok. Im watching Newlyweds from now on… :lol: sounds like I’m here for that.

• Cubarican

_____________________________________

I was done with the gay couple when yall grown men was in that LIL bitty tub together! Alaska is undercover to me, and I want the indian girl to stop getting all her hair accessories from Clares and wearing them all at the same time.

Trend that girl is so insecure :lol: she ain’t have nothing to say when the director put her in her place :lol:

She was in fact very out of place for telling Asha something that was none of her business because she’s pissed. I can’t wait until they put her in her place and she cant do or say anythinga about it.

Zoe-Kimberly Elise was fugged up for that one :lol: I wonder if he was married when they fugged around and she got pregnant and that was the reason why she didn’t tell him. But the fact that she talmbout “You owe me” after she dropped a bomb on him like that. :nono: you better gone somewhere with that!

• Diva

:offtopic: Macy’s is having a good sheets sale *files nails*

• lovezoe

It’s good. I don’t think the couples are faking. One couple the daddy HATES the husband.

NAIJA- I fell out then the Indian girl asked Tarz mama how she turn on the husband.

When do the Newly Wed show come on and what channel?

When do the bridezilla show come on and dating and pregnant?

• Trendsetter

Diva says:

@A.J.

• NaijaGal

sounds like I’m here for that.
      ===============
      :yes: and you know the show is real cause Bravo only shows it on its air date and repeat maybe on Saturday :lol: you’d def enjoy it

Diva says:

Macy’s is having a good sheets sale *files hubby’s toe nails*
      ————-
      Fixed that for you :winky:

• NaijaGal

When do the Newly Wed show come on and what channel?
      Mondays at 9pm cst on Bravo

When do the bridezilla show come on and dating and pregnant?
      Fridays 7pm cst on WETv

• Trendsetter

:waiting: on my BEDAZZLED orthopedic shoes says:

Trend that girl is so insecure she ain’t have nothing to say when the director put her in her place

Zoe-Kimberly Elise was fugged up for that one I wonder if he was married when they fugged around and she got pregnant and that was the reason why she didn’t tell him. But the fact that she talmbout “You owe me” after she dropped a bomb on him like that. you better gone somewhere with that
      ______________________—–

Jelena is so jealous of Asha…now whi is Mia? And I like Raquel

• Bombshell Esq

:waves: Morning Roses… What’s ya’ll talking ’bout? :tea:

• Diva

That fuggin Razzle ain’t shyt NEVER!!!!! gal I hates you :rofl:

• NaijaGal

===========================
      and how is she gonna ask that woman if her son is gay :facepalm: dude is getting his business off the ground…he been getting your snatch for 5 years, he’s tired, he know what you feel like :lol: she needs to get a hobby cause she’s too pressed

• Diva

:wave: Bomb
      Naija hey ladiessssssssssssssssss

NaijaGal says:

When do the Newly Wed show come on and what channel?
      Mondays at 9pm cst on Bravo

When do the bridezilla show come on and dating and pregnant?
      Fridays 7pm cst on WETv
      ———–
      :thumbsup: Thanks.. putting it on muh calender now.

• NaijaGal

DIVA :waves: you here to stay or just dipping in and outta my hart <====how Ronnie says it on Candy Girl :lol:

Jelena is so jealous of Asha…now whi is Mia? And I like Raquel
      ———
      Mia is the one they showed leaving in the begining of the first episode. I guess she got caught up in bad business or something from the way it’s presented. :shrug:

• Bombshell Esq

Divvvvaaaa :hugs:

• Diva

NaijaGal says:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      I'm staying till lunch time!!!! then I'll be back :woohoo:

• YoSoyXamaycan

This show is my guilty pleasure…I will be watching!

• Trendsetter

:waiting: on my BEDAZZLED orthopedic shoes says:

Jelena is so jealous of Asha…now whi is Mia? And I like Raquel
      ———
      _________________________________

that chick Kyle is something else…she gon snag her a man with money…she got someone to already buy her a car

• MissTaken

@AJ Joseline and Brutus fighting for careers ain’t nan one got? :lol:

• lovezoe

I think whatever’s going on with Mia,Jelena and the coach in on it too.

• Smonae

Good Morning & :newpost:

• Trendsetter

:offtopic:

Word on the curb is that a popular Love & Hip Hop Atlanta cast member has recently undergone a major body transformation.

Perhaps she’s feeling some kinda way about her baby daddy’s lack of interest… or maybe she’s a bit traumatized about trying to move on and falling for man rumored to be bi-sexual…

Whatever the case, this particular LHHATL cast member chose to change her appearance to keep up with then trends and it’s all going down on tape!

ain’t namin’ no names but apparently this particular LHHATL cast member went under the knife a few days ago for a “mommy makeover” conducted by a popular Atlanta plastic surgeon.

While the “makeover” is said to have consisted only of a pair of silicone breast implants, the doctor is quite well known around Atlanta and has appeared on another VH1 reality show where he got a ton of business after showing off his work.

Apparently there’s a deal in place where the Love & Hip Hop Atlanta cast member undergoes her procedure on film, so we’ll probably get to see the results this season on air.

[Sidebar: The plastic surgeon is best known for creating big booty’s and since the LHHATL cast member doesn’t really have one, it will be interesting to see if THAT will be a part of her “mommy makeover” as well.]

Stay tuned.

• http://talkingwithtami.com/blog talkingwithtami

I dont know how in da hell people can really date someone that they met online chile bye! :tea:

• https://twitter.com/Cocosilk73 cocosilk73

Aunt Sandy, you have just made my day with this news…The second best news you could have given me is that the world has finally exposed a certain burlesque performer as being a phony, a fake and a fraud…