Transgender Boy Wins Right to Use Girls’ Restroom at School

Coy Mathis believes he is a girl

A 6-year-old boy who believes he is a girl won the right to use the girls room at his school after his parents threatened to sue the Colorado school system for requiring him to use a separate bathroom.

Coy, who has identified as a girl since age 4, was pulled from the Eagleside Elementary School in Fountain, CO, and home schooled while the lawsuit wound its way through the courts.

He has not undergone a sex-change operation. Therefore, he is still physically a boy.

Coy’s parents, Kathryn and Jeremy Mathis, were shocked that the school prohibited their child, who has boy’s genitals, from using the girls’ restroom.

“This automatically singles her out and stigmatizes her,” Kathryn Mathis said. “It sets her up for future harassing and bullying, and creates an unsafe environment. The school has a wonderful opportunity to teach students that differences are OK, and we should embrace their differences, instead of teaching them to discriminate against someone who is a little different.”

Coy Mathis believes he is a girl

From Daily Mail UK:

The decision was made by the Colorado Civil Rights Division on Sunday that the Fountain-Fort Carson School District created an unnecessarily hostile situation for Coy Mathis by not allowing her to use the female bathroom.

Transgender advocates are hailing the decision as a major step forward for transgender rights.

By not allowing Coy to use the girls’ restroom, the Eagleside Elementary School in Fountain ‘creates an environment rife with harassment,’ Steven Chavez, the division director, wrote in the decision.

W Kelly Dude, the lawyer for Fountain-Fort Carson School District 8, told CNN that the school ‘took into account not only Coy but other students in the building, their parents, and the future impact a boy with male genitals using a girls’ bathroom would have as Coy grew older…

‘I’m certain you can appreciate that as Coy grows older and his male genitals develop along with the rest of his body, at least some parents and students are likely to become uncomfortable with his continued use of the girls’ restroom,’ he added.
The Mathis’ case was the first to challenge restrictions on a transgender person’s bathroom use under Colorado’s anti-discrimination laws.

• Gay group pushes training video to teach school children about Gays and Lesbians
  • The UK introduces gay curriculum in schools
  • Morehouse Under Fire For Asking Black Men to Be Men
  • Angry Black Teacher Suspended for Threatening Anti-Obama Student With Arrest

301 Responses to “Transgender Boy Wins Right to Use Girls’ Restroom at School”

Miany says:

the parents with born daughters should sue… Ion want my lil girl accidently seeing a pee pee while she tryna tinkle.. cmon now. (truth be told, I’d just sue cuz they sued :tea: JUDGE YO MAMA – ala Nakeya)

Betamax82 says:

:blink:

Bootcampgirl says:

This is not going to turn out well :no:

I may be wrong but, I don’t see how letting him use the girl’s bathroom is going to stop him from being bullied. Everyone knows what his physical gender is and if they didn’t know before, they know now since he’s been on TV. I wish him well.

this is CHILD ABUSE! she needs to have him taken away.

CLEARLY if he has a frank & beans he’s a BOY & until he’s 18 & TF out MY house will be treated as such. this gets my goat dammit! :cuss:

^^ It aint gotta grow. In context, it is there
      LIL born girls have a flatness
      Transgendered girl has a nub or a protrusion (I cant think of a way to label it) …heyull it’s a friggin difference.

Carrington says:

Bull & sheyit!!!

I’m over society changes the rules to fit the people and not the other way around.

So now all you gotta say is, “I feel like a braud!” and go into the ladies room?

Eff the strip club, I’m going to the mall to pee!

I’m sick of this shyt… That is a baby! Kids at that age think they can get bit by a spider and become spiderman. If the boy wants to be transgender when he is of age of knowing and understanding at least a little bit, then let him, but until then let him flourish as the innocent child he is! Stop forcing that shyt on our kids

:angry:

Boy, US parents are going farther and farther left with each passing day. We are losing out cot damn minds.

WHO lets their CHILD determine how life goes at the age of 4?? :rollseyes:

DIMPZ! :kiss:

scorpio1108 says:

This child does not know the meaning of transgender. He is a boy who’s parents are dressing him as a girl…All I can do is shake my head, damn homie my mind is playing tricks on me

I would pull my child out of that school so fast. I have no tolerance for people forcing their mental disorders on others. :no:

That mother need her azz :shank: fugg is wrong with people

goat76 says:

I would be taking my child out that school system.

Take prayer out of school, and allows all types of fcukery. America’s priorities are fcuked up

MzDimplez1123 says:

————
      :cosign:

FayMrsWhipfinityIfYewNassy :whip: says:
      WHO lets their CHILD determine how life goes at the age of 4??
      ^^ THEY

:cosign: Sandra you better say that :applause:

Betamax82 says:

His parents are some naive dumb asses forcing this on that boy and his schoolmates no wonder kids these days are so confused

there’s a show coming on disney that the name escapes me at the moment, but he’s a “super-hero” in drag :nono:

they are coming for our children yall. protect them & watch wtf they are watching on TV!

^^ :applause:
      Why not explain to their child that nothing he does, wears or sits on to pee can reverse the fact that he’s a natural born boy??? I’ll tell you why… cuz that’s just too much like the right thing to do.

scorpio1108 says:

He is a boy who’s parents are dressing him as a girl…

Exactly. Why can’t they dress him as a boy who thinks he’s a girl? What happened to gender neutrality? You can’t have it both ways.

I would pull my child out of that school so fast.

:cosign:

hey Luvn! :hug: couldn’t be me though! nah son!

If they feel so strongly that he is transgendered and don’t want him bullied, why don’t they home school him instead of subjecting him to the other kids and vice versa? :shrug:

Betamax82 says:

You are so right Goat about them taking prayer out of school things went left

Ty says:

These people have officially lost it :huh: :wtf: does she think she is doing to the child? School is not the place to teach our kids about transgenders and sex changing so its not a wonderful opportunity :chase: Why didnt they make her buy he/she a porta potty? Im so sick of this shyt :rules:

Bootcampgirl says:

On topic: I gots nothing’
      Off topic: George Lucas finally married his african queen…

MzDimplez1123 says:

that would make too much damn sense wouldn’t it? :tea:

Miany says:

So RT is catching flack for his Blurred Lines song…
      ^^ What they sayin?

Such A F'n Lady says:

SMH So what happens if, and that’s probably a big if, the child later on down the line say when puberty hits realizes that it does in fact want to be a boy. I’m not saying that it happens often but it does happen. What then? Does he then get to go to the boys’ restrooms? Will his parents accept that?

This whole thing is just wrong.

Anyway, mornin’ all. :waves:

Anna says:

He looked mad as a boy, and happy as a girl, and looks Down Syndrome in the pic w/mom. He’s still a boy. He should not be in the female bathroom. Go back to a seperate restroom, or stay home and get schooled.

Boot :thumbsup:

i was having a discussion over the weekend & someone said the only way to rid america of racism is if everyone just mixed up everything. no yt, no blk, just blends

thoughts yall? :waiting:

FayMrsWhipfinityIfYewNassy :whip: says:

________________________

:wtf: my gawd

Bootcampgirl says:

So RT is catching flack for his Blurred Lines song…
      ^^ What they sayin?
      Some bloggers were saying that it is “rapey” and that alot of women are offended and degraded…

Miany says:

So RT is catching flack for his Blurred Lines song…
      ^^ What they sayin?

who in hell is RT :ashamed:

@ Anna… :cosign: <—everything you said

Jenie

i saw that BS yesterday i was like :wtf: dude?? so even when children aren’t thinking about “transgender” chit, it’s being forced on them :twisted: the damn debbil is a LIE

Bootcampgirl says:

This is not going to turn out well
      Nope because it opens doors for additional bs :nono: Then when a rape cases pops up they will try to point the finger. That child couldn’t identify as a girl if the parents didnt give him that option :chase:

Caramel Rain says:

Blurred lines is Rapey? I guess it could be..

That song is soooo catchy! I used to like it, til I saw that dumb a$$ video

Dimpz

u are giving me seductive in that gravi chile! Rawwwr! :tea:

RegyBery says:

It needs to b using the handicap restroom.

FayMrsWhipfinityIfYewNassy :whip: says:

Boot
      thoughts yall?
      _______________________________________

There will always be racism :tea: shyt been around since before christ, its not going anywhere at least from earth :shrugs:

Anna says:

————
      I was just thinking this. But he looks like an ugly girl and a cute chunky little boy. Idiot parents I tell ya…

Bootcampgirl says:

I don’t know if that would work, that would mean everyone would have to be on the same page and everyone wouldn’t be…

Caramel Rain says:

I do not like that fact that one day this lil boy dressed as a girl is going to grow up and be a teenager and will be allowed to use the same restroom as a teenage girl.. :no:

FayMrsWhipfinityIfYewNassy :whip: says:

Miany says:

So RT is catching flack for his Blurred Lines song…
      ^^ What they sayin?

who in hell is RT
      ———-
      Robin Thicke :love:

@Fay, Robin Thicke

FayMrsWhipfinityIfYewNassy :whip: says:

Jenie
      i saw that BS yesterday i was like dude?? so even when children aren’t thinking about “transgender” chit, it’s being forced on them the damn debbil is a LIE
      _______________________________–

Yeen never lied :no: we gotta keep praying over our babies, and also pray to break some of these generational curses :nun:

lovezoe says:

No way would my child continue going to that school.

Bootcampgirl says:

We tried to do everything that was taboo. Bestiality, drug injections, and everything that is completely derogatory towards women. Because all three of us are happily married with children, we were like, “We’re the perfect guys to make fun of this.”
      People say, “Hey, do you think this is degrading to women?” I’m like, “Of course it is. What a pleasure it is to degrade a woman. I’ve never gotten to do that before. I’ve always respected women.” So we just wanted to turn it over on its head and make people go, “Women and their bodies are beautiful. Men are always gonna want to follow them around.”
      I don’t think this helped Robin’s case though…

Caramel Rain says:

@miany from downstairs, yep no bambinos yet… I cannot afford to quit job and make that dude take care of me. *sigh* Dont think he would pay back that mountain of debt to Sallie Mae for meh.. :no:

RegyBery says:

It needs to b using the handicap restroom.
      ———–
      It :lol:

Well in the newer episodes of Degrassi, Theres this transgender girl on there who wants to embody everything that of a boy. I think she’s like 16. Well, until after everyone found out she was a girl they made her use the handicaped bathroom. Eventually they let her use the boys bathroom. They even took it a step farther to have an episode where she was trying to watch the black kid pee and then she tried to get her stance right in a stand to pee device… she ended up pissing all over him… :kona:

I say again my daughter generation :no: I see no hope for most of them and lord knows I don’t want to say that :shrugs: shyt is just pitiful

I didn’t see anything degrading unless they’re referring to TI calling his last chick a Bad Bitch. Just sounds kinky as hell to me. :shrug:

ohhh lawd lemme go listen, i like RT :listen:

Jenie & Boot

i’m thinking then it will be who’s lighter skinned, etc :shrug:

lovezoe says:

Pastor talked yesterday how its only a matter of time before its being taught at school as acceptable behavior.

Caramel Rain says:

It

*************

this must be the new new ones? Not when Mannie and Emma and Jimmie and Ashley nem?

Is that season with that Indian girl and her brother Sal?

I over here watching set it off and just seen a deleted scene with Jada crying about her brother dying my gawd :cry:

reizvoll says:

Him using the girl’s bathroom doesn’t bother me. Presumably he will be using a stall so there should be no issue of anyone saying anyone else’s body parts. But isn’t it weird for a 4 year old child to say I am no longer a boy I’m going to be a girl. I have had cousins who liked to play with dolls and even dress up in heels and play with makeup as little kids, that didn’t translate to now I’m a girl. They saw us girls playing with it, tried it, moved on with life. I don’t know if I believe this whole business about him wanting to be a girl as much as he liked playing dress up and they (his parents) decided he was going to be a girl. I just hope for his sake that they let him chose when he is older who he actually wants to be. Just because as a little boy you do things that are traditionally for girls doesn’t mean you grow up to be gay or transgendered. Normally its quite the opposite, children like to play and experiment period, it has nothing to do with their sexuality or gender identity.

lovezoe says:

Totally agree :no:

Such A F'n Lady says:

Oh so a Lady is gone for about a month and you all stop speaking to her now? :waiting:

@ Jenie….I think i’m one of the few ppl that didn’t care for that movie much. Latifah was the only character I REALLY liked. Vivica was ok too.

Shoot lemmie find out lil razz talm bout he a girl… No son, you’re a boy just like daddy, and every other man on this planet. And you will continue to dress like one and treated as one too. you will not get any “speshal attention” because you feel like you want to be something other than your gender. I will treat you the same as I always have, with love and such. And when you’re out of my house, you can do what the hell you want so long as you’re not blowing my money irresponsibly.

It doesn’t matter how many court cases they win, they can’t force little girls to share the restroom with this boy. Where are the little girls rights NOT to share a restroom with a boy? Doesn’t he have to pee standing up? :shrug:

Bootcampgirl says:

Latifah went out like a G in that movie…

MzDimplez1123 says:

Really :huh: I love set it off :yes:

goat76 says:

Probably why I won’t be having any kids. This world is so fcuking sick.

Tt says:

Google the moms name. She’s got a handful of kids and supposedly there’s something ‘different’ about each of them. She’s got them all plastered throughout the media for different reasons.

Smonae says:

Now this some bullchit, forcing this chit on kids now
      I would protest this one :mad:

He got boy parts he needs to use the boys restroom.

They can tell him he’s a girl but when he looks down he still sees a penis. I guess they tell him to ignore it? It boggles my mind that people can’t see the incongruity in that.

I guess they say the hell with little girl rights, we gone look out for this special lil boy that likes to rock dresses :sarcasms:

FayMrsWhipfinityIfYewNassy :whip: says:

:applause:

Caramel it was like two or three seasons ago… All new cast. It’s a mess. Of course they replayed the teen mom thing, that ended up giving the baby up for adoption, you know they have to have the token gay role, and This girl being transgender is that. the indian kid’s role soon copied one of the previous roles when he had a teacher student “relationship”. It’s just a story cycle… different ways to tell it though.

Cubarican says:

“This automatically singles her out and stigmatizes her,”
      ____________________________

This is selfish. She don’t want her child singled out because she decided a small child knew what we wanted to be for the rest of it’s life. What about all the other girls in the school that could see something they shouldn’t at 6?

@ Jenie…Really. I think i’ve seen it twice. The second time was just to see if I was too harsh in my first opinion. I don’t see much hope for this sequal they’re advertising either.

goat76 says:

Then I’m watching Zimmerman fatass trial. Our kids ain’t safe in this world.

Lil Snupe getting killed by a 37 yrd old over video game bet.

The shyt is sick bottom line, a mental imbalance :no:

MissTaken says:

This makes me :angry: I have an 8 year old daughter and if they let a boy use her bathroom I would be livid. If you are born with a penis YOU ARE A BOY DAMON. Now if you have both a penis and vaguna get a magic eight ball and figure that ish out. If you want to be gay okay I am not here to judge you but I draw the line and you infringing on my personal space. People will cry wolf and sue about anything :rolleyes:

Such A F’n Lady says:

Oh so a Lady is gone for about a month and you all stop speaking to her now?

:no: hey sug! :hi: how are ya?

Bootcampgirl says:

I know this an A and B convo but, although good, some movies don’t need a part 2…

MzDimplez1123 says:

__________________________

:stop: a sequel to what :shock: set it off :huh:

Dem Babies Mama Da Bombshell Esq says:

:no: This is beyond appalling…

Smonae says:

Hello everyone :waves:

__________________________

:preach: exactly and most movies don’t need a remake :no: remaster that ish and keep it moving :tea:

Doesn’t he have to pee standing up?
      ———–
      My son was lazy and continued to pee sitting down when we were potty training him, til Mr Razz said hail nawl, and showed him how to properly pee like a man :lol:

teenbean says:

Now if I was the parents of all those little girls at that school I would sue the brakes off their a@@ cause how they gone force girls to piss with a BOY. sue sue and sue till I can’t sue no more.

:cuss:

Hey Smonae :waves:

lovezoe says:

They’re doing it now. And pretty soon pedophiles will get their day in court because they were quote unquote “born that way.” :no:

@ Boot… :spank: <—me beating you for the disclaimer. Hell nawl it doesn't need a sequel. :no:

@ Jenie…. :yes: They have younger cast members that look like the original cast. Teyana Taylor on there looking like a young Kimberly Elise.

goat76 says:

I wanna slap the shat out of the mammy. Sitting up there wit her dingy looking ass.

MissHarlem says:

I wont have not a single problem with bringing children into this world bc I am their first teacher and the responsibility is MINE and MINE alone to make sure that my child(ren) is being raised properly and have a good head on their shoulders. I will not leave it up to society or what tv suggests just like my mom didnt leave it up to that for me. While I do agree that it is not as easy as it was when we were growing up its not impossible either. Im from the old school where if I see something I dont like Im finding ways to change that. Had my child been in this school it wouldnt get this far bc I would involve the WHOLE COMMUNITY not just bitch about it to the neighbors. Get more involved and then have a mature round table discussion. :waves: hope yall had a great weekend *PEWN*

@ Jenie…. They have younger cast members that look like the original cast. Teyana Taylor on there looking like a young Kimberly Elise.
      ————-
      Will this go straight to DVD??

Bootcampgirl says:

I ain’t gonna lie, the only part 2,3,4 movie I like was Saw, I watched that shat faithfully every October, it even fell off after 4…

goat76 says:

Then I’m watching Zimmerman fatass trial. Our kids ain’t safe in this world.

Lil Snupe getting killed by a 37 yrd old over video game bet.

hey goat! :hi: where are u watching it? is it on-line?

In Other irrelevant news Chris Bosh is suing alison for FUll Custody :rolleyes:

Tt says:
      ^^That sounds like a sophisticated version of MUNCHAUSEN SYNDROME…

MzDimplez1123 says:

@ Boot… <—me beating you for the disclaimer. Hell nawl it doesn't need a sequel.
      ___________________________

:no: they need to gone on with that the fawk :nono:

Smonae says:

It bad enough I have to explain to a 4 yr old why females dress like men and men dressed like women. Then I have to tell her what the bible says.
      Chit out of control :angry:

That chit would never fly in Missouri tho, I cant see it down south either :nono:

MissHarlem says:

I wont have not a single problem with bringing children into this world bc I am their first teacher and the responsibility is MINE and MINE alone to make sure that my child(ren) is being raised properly and have a good head on their shoulders. I will not leave it up to society or what tv suggests just like my mom didnt leave it up to that for me. While I do agree that it is not as easy as it was when we were growing up its not impossible either. Im from the old school where if I see something I dont like Im finding ways to change that. Had my child been in this school it wouldnt get this far bc I would involve the WHOLE COMMUNITY not just bitch about it to the neighbors. Get more involved and then have a mature round table discussion. hope yall had a great weekend *PEWN*
      ————-
      :fistbump:

:hi: To all the new arrivals

I’m finna look this up :pc: I might need to start a petition about a set it off sequel thee heyull :nono:

Such A F'n Lady says:

Thank you Fay! I was starting to get a lil nervous when not once person said hey. I am good. They just actually have me working on the job these days.

Caramel Rain says:

Razz, oh ok.. so im not missing nothing :lol: gotcha

Bootcampgirl says:

Will this go straight to DVD??
      Probably, I for one will not pay movie money to see this…

Bomb & Smonae! :hug:

hey ladies?

Bomb :kiss: <—on the belly
      how are yall?

HARLEM! :goodpost:

:offtopic:

can someone explain when/how snoop dogg became snoop lion?? :waiting:

FayMrsWhipfinityIfYewNassy :whip: says:

goat76 says:
      Then I’m watching Zimmerman fatass trial. Our kids ain’t safe in this world.
      Lil Snupe getting killed by a 37 yrd old over video game bet.
      hey goat! where are u watching it? is it on-line?
      ——————
      Hey Fay!!
      Yeah I’m watching it on-line. Yahoo has a feed. They gone to lunch now, be back at 1;30.

:cosign: Boot

@ Razzle…It needs to!

HARLEM! :kiss:

MissTaken says:

by Sandra Rose on Jun 24, 2013 at 12:24 pm
      _____
      :applause:
      It amazes me too. The incongruence of it all.
      *quietly waits to see how my (mis)use of the word flies* :lol:

Miany says:

^^ YUP… If I aint good for nothing I’m good for writing long azz letters to folk with a title. I would air out my grievances and forward em to everyone with a title :the principle, schoold board, commissioner, mayor down to the man in charge of sanitation and waste. :pc:

@ Jenie…I think Jada is in it too.

luVn_liFe… says:

In Other irrelevant news Chris Bosh is suing alison for FUll Custody
      :rollseyes:

Dwade gave him hope!

Every tranny that I’ve ever met was miserable and had serious issues. I had a friend in high school who dressed in drag when we went to gay clubs. (Yes, I was underage in the clubs). He refused to touch his penis, even to urinate. He would handle it with the tips of his long fingernails — as if it was an undesirable object. How is that normal to treat a part of your body like cancer?

Smonae says:

lovezoe says:

_____

Yea many churches have been preaching about this so called “Agenda” the world is pushing

Is this thing on????

Welcome Kathryn! First off, why don’t you tell us a little about you and your family.
      I am a mom of 4 amazing, wonderful, awesome children (and one on the way!). Dakota is 5 1/2 years old and has Autism. Coy, Max, and Lily are 3 1/2 year old triplets. Coy is our special little neuro-typical child. Max is also on the Autism spectrum. Lily had a very bad brain injury as a 4 month old and is about like having a 1-2 month old baby, but is so much fun (and feisty!). I work full time at home as Lily’s nurse as well as being a professional photographer outside the home. My husband, Jeremy, is a full time student at two colleges and should be done with school in Spring 2012.
      ———–
      :no:

Luvn

he’ll prolly use the same lawyer & errythang :yes:

MissHarlem says:

Oh before I forget :fistbump: to MZWHANG for that intelligent debate over the weekend post

I don’t see where they are making a sequel, I see that it has not been confirmed :shrugs: it shows a fan made photo with teyana taylor Ion know either way they can keep that shyt :nono:

Bootcampgirl says:

When he was born again from his visit to Jamaica last Feb. I think he said something about the Rastafarians(sp) saying that calling yourself a dog was an indication of lack of self knowledge…

thanks Goat! :hug:

:blink:

hey GYP! :hi: long time no font!

Caramel Rain says:

:lol: thats sooo not funny.. but y am I laughing? :oops:

luVn_liFe… says:
      In Other irrelevant news Chris Bosh is suing alison for FUll Custody
      ^^ NOT COOOL!!! Alison aint a junkie, Alison aint beatin the kid. Alison aint neglect her. managed to keep her fed and clothed even while relying on government assistance wtf??? he wanna take that girl from her momma for??? BIAAATCH MADE AZZ NINJAZ

On everything I am I cannot help but to feel that this child’s parents are somehow projecting their want of a daughter on this MALE CHILD. And I am totally for believing that you are born gay. But the whole pathos vs ethos logic tells me that this baby doesn’t KNOW anything about transgender…other than what his parents done brainwas…ahhh TOLD him.

YOUR NAME HERE! says:

Is this thing on????
      ————–
      :waves: Hows life?

ohhh..so he’s a Rasta now? :nun: + :blunt:

:blink: @ Razzle……Child services may want to keep an eye on her ass. :coffee:

Anna says:

~~~~~~~~~
      There is nothing to be learned if we are all the same.

:cosign: :preach:

Dubb read 119. THEY GOT GIRLS!! They don’t need anymore!!

MZ :kiss:

FAYLA basically in Jamaica they told him the significance of a dog vs a lion. Dog inferior lion superior to sum it up. Heyyy booooo

MIANY who you telling I would of made this a COMMUNITY problem. I dont go to community meetings for my health and I have NO children but regardless it will affect me some way some how. We just dont fight anymore and thats one of the problems with blacks :no: <— smh

GYYYPPSSSYYYYYYYYY :2dance: I sent you a shout out here last week

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      Cosign.

libra80sbaby says:

Seems to me the PARENTS push this cross gender on their child. I think they got a boy but really wanted a girl so they enoucraged and pushed this on their son. This is terrible. At age 4 a CHILD does not and can not make a decision that they WANT to be a certain gender. This is the parents bullchit. POINT.BLANK.PERIOD. :no:

Hey Gyps :danban1:

Miany says:

^^ 1. the idea of this is racist in and of itself.
      2. It STILL wouldn’t work
      3. IMO, This is a solution that doesn’t address the problem. We should address the root of the problem which is that folk feel the need to degrade others. If it’s not a race thing, it’ll be a height/ weight/ language/ etc thing..anything

reizvoll says:

That’s exactly what happened. The parents are in denial. The parents refuse to accept that their child has a disorder. And now we’re living in a world where mental disorders are the New Attitude. :no:

Bootcampgirl says:

We just dont fight anymore and thats one of the problems with blacks <— smh
      :cosign: and they wonder why our lower black income communities are so crime/drug ridden…

libra80sbaby says:

@Miss Harlem…I agree. The difference between black ppl now, and black ppl back in the day, is that black ppl back in the day stood up for chit. They were more united. Black ppl today have such a short attention span, by the time a societal issue comes up, they are easily distracted by bullchit like is Beyonce really pregnant. The media has a hand in this foolery, but it’s mainly our fault as a ppl.

Dubb read 119. THEY GOT GIRLS!! They don’t need anymore!!

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      Dakota has autism.
      Max has autism.
      Lily has a brain injury.
      The one that was on the way it didnt say.
      But at the TIME all that left was COY for them to brainwash.

Something aint right. :no:

so i wonder if Snoop gwan “loc up” now :think: then he & my dad will be almost twins! buscept my dad is ancient!

A.J. says:

:waves: Good Afternoon Sandra! Hope you had a wonderful weekend!

What’s going on Thorns & Roses?! :shrug:

MissHarlem says:

MIANY :cosign: comment 139 bc I couldnt even get past the foolishness of the suggestion. GTFOHWTBS

OAN I hope Bosh chokes on nasty ass cum and his throat closes up for 15 seconds (he can still live so I aint being mean :coffee: )

Hey Fay Fay! And MissH I haven’t been on anything in forever. I’m still breathing and I actually stepped out on faith and started my own residential/commercial cleaning service plus closet and office organizing.

Dem Babies Mama Da Bombshell Esq says:

Fayyyyyyy :hugs: we’re good… how are you lady?

MissTaken says:

Cosign.
      Triadsign

Miany says:

^^ 1. the idea of this is racist in and of itself.
      2. It STILL wouldn’t work

:cosign: ITA Miany!

libra80sbaby says:

Dubb read 119. THEY GOT GIRLS!! They don’t need anymore!!
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      Dakota has autism.
      Max has autism.
      Lily has a brain injury.
      The one that was on the way it didnt say.
      But at the TIME all that left was COY for them to brainwash.
      Something aint right
      ————————-
      :stop: say what now?? This family is just :facepalm: A LOT in the milk aint clean.

Smonae says:

Bird
      Mainy
      Dimpz
      MsTaken
      Boot
      Caramel

I think i got everyone :hi:

libra80sbaby says:

FayMrsWhipfinityIfYewNassy :whip: says:

so i wonder if Snoop gwan “loc up” now then he & my dad will be almost twins! buscept my dad is ancient!
      ——————————–
      :hahaha: Guhl, your e-language be havin me HOLLIN!! “buscept”..I just can’t deal. :dead:

lovezoe says:

Bosh just being spiteful. I wish she could find a good lawyer.

MissHarlem says:

FAY he already started loc up :yes:

LIBRA and again we think bc we made a centimeter of progress we can kick our feet up. The way Paula fat ass Deen was defended by some blacks alone is tellin how comfortable we are as a people. I aint never been a fan of complacent so it boggles me that this is ok

BOOT def a major reason why

Dem Babies Mama Da Bombshell Esq says:

Smonae :waves:

libra80sbaby says:

MissHarlem says:

MIANY comment 139 bc I couldnt even get past the foolishness of the suggestion. GTFOHWTBS
      OAN I hope Bosh chokes on nasty ass cum and his throat closes up for 15 seconds (he can still live so I aint being mean )
      ——————————
      Well damn :lol:

:trophy: CONGRATS GYP! that’s awesomeness!!! u GROW girl!
      luvn that gravi tew! :love:

Bomb

chile i’m making it, trying to remain positive & whatnot :nun: the lawd is GNAT finished wiff me yet!

A.J. says:

:yes:

hey @Gyp :wave:

WHHHHHHHHHHHHHY is Rocky Dennis looking at ME? :wail:

Covers his face up with that map that he had all the tacks in….

Welcome back Such A F’n Lady. :hi:

NAE :waves:

YNH girl you betta get it!!! YOUR OWN BOSS AINT CHIT SWEETER THAN THAT :hug: its what Im aiming for but need a lil more time

libra80sbaby says:

MissHarlem says:

FAY he already started loc up
      BOOT def a major reason why
      ————————–
      :cosign: Back in the day, black folk woulda been outside Paula restaurants boycotting and errythang. Her business would have went to chit. But as I font, I bet there are black folk eating in her restaurants and buyin her chit online. :no: (SMH)

*YOU’RE YOUR

LIBRA what I wasnt being mean I said 15 secs sheesh :lol:

@Libra :D i caint hep it :ashamed:

:ghost: there SHE go!

Harlem :love: awwww! lemme go look fi pics!

ZOE :heart:

:crying: Snoop look JUS like mi fadda wit dat crown! wow!

Nakeya_j says:

JUDGE YO MAMA – ala Nakeya)
      —–
      :dead: lol lol

lovezoe says:

FayFay- :heart:

Thank you guys. And Smonae I was not on that roll call and Aunty what the hell??? Can I get a welcome back?

Cubarican says:

:hi: Smonae

Nakeya_j says:

Ok so I did not even try to read the rest of the comments…im trying to eat so all this scrollin gis not gonna work. Hey Dubb can I get recap?

the chit that pissed me OFF was the fact that ALL them fat ass yt women came out in DROVEs to support paula’s diabeetus steady thinking BUTTER is a food groups ass. had it been me?

:hailnaw: <—really a picket sign to march outside her restaurant

MissHarlem says:

LIBRA some of em licking their fingers from her slave jackin recipes as we speak

BRB with recap…of what I know.

Dem Babies Mama Da Bombshell Esq says:

BRB with recap…of what I know.

——————————-

:popcorn:

Paula got DIET BEATIES?

Hey Smonae, Such, and Gyps :wave:

The Roses dont speak anymore rude azzes :rules:

i wanna hurt zimmerman’s ass SO BAD i can weep! :crying:

Paula got DIET BEATIES? :yes: shole damn dew!

TY! :blink: LOTSR! hey bewski! :hug:

Recap
      ^^^^^^
      I aint done a recap in forevvvvvvver. And I be drive by posting so forgive me.

Sandra was maybe boo’d up and aint show up til NOON with this post. Before that folks was in the one downstairs tambout their weekend and what not. The Chaz Bono aka Swiper aka George Zimmerman trial.

Now we here in this post. Tambout Lil Sha’Coy’a. His mama nem done allowed him to be a girl with his clothes and fought for his right to take a piss in the girls bathroom. I just wonder if he gonna sit or stand to pee.

Tambout Paula Deen’s fat azz and her diabeetus and her sugar and her
      Ray-Cisim.

Such A F’n Lady and Gyp done came back to us. We missed them. :hug:

This recap been brung to you by KDub on this twenny fourf day of June…Two thousand and thirteenf.

FayMrsWhipfinityIfYewNassy :whip: says:

i wanna hurt zimmerman’s ass SO BAD i can weep!
      :cosign: Fay lets take turns monkey stompping his azz :chase: :spank: :whip:

Dem Babies Mama Da Bombshell Esq says:

Sandra was maybe boo’d up and aint show up til NOON with this post.

Tambout Paula Deen’s fat azz and her diabeetus and her sugar and her
      Ray-Cisim.

—————————–
      WELP :dead: :ghost: :rofl:

Cocoabana says:

On the topic of Chris Bosh, I wonder if Adrienne is playing a bigger role in his decision making because I honestly don’t see the point in him requesting full custody. Not to mention, it seems like they’ve been co-parenting just fine. I am going to say Adrienne has been sucking his balls hard enough to make him do silly sh*t like this.

Smonae says:

Aww Your Name :hugs: sawry boo, looks like a missed a few

:waves: AJ, Nakeya, Libra, Who Dat & Chan

Bootcampgirl says:

:happybirthday: Cyndi Lauper :whistle: girls just wanna have fun..

:karate: <—me
      :deadhorse: <—TY
      :chase: <—me
      :box: TY

to infinity! :love:

Smonae says:

Paula fat azz trying to give errbody sugah with those artery killa recipes

<<<< TRUE CYNDI FAN :yahoo: Happy Bday Cyndi!!!

Check out her standards album from few years ago. Her version of "At Last" was played at a wedding I went to and BAYBEEEEEEEE :yes: And her version of "Got A Hold On Me"??? SHEWWWWW :yes:

As bad as Paula has messed up, she has the ONLY banana pudding I can say I truly like. Can’t eat that rich shyt too often though. :no: HOnestly, when I googled the recipe, that was my first and last exposure to her or her brand at all.

lovezoe says:

I think Bosh wife may play a bigger role. She said on IG one day basically they offered the mom the weekend which fell on Mothers Day in exchange for thr next weekend which was the boy’s bday party. The mom chose to keep the weekends as Is instead of getting her on Mothrr’s Day. They all crazy

goat76 says:

What’s wrong with Bosh wanting full custody??

Hey Smonae!!

Cocoabana says:

—————-
      I thought the mother was having trouble(financial troubles) taking care of the child?

Caramel Rain says:

But now the website Gossip News.com is reporting Allison Mathis plans to use Bosh’s words to establish his Florida residence and increase child support payments from the current $2,600 to $30,000.

Florida Judge Robert Evans apparently took Bosh at his word last August when the native Texan testified he would always reside there and should be subjected to Texas law. Four-months later, the judge ruled in his favor—despite his ownership of a Miami Beach mansion.
      ***********

this is why he’s seeking custody, perhaps :tea:

“Chris Bosh’s testimony in court about his being a Florida resident is exactly opposite of what he recently told the media,” Mathis attorney Jane Carey told the website. “He now says he intends to retire here after playing for the Heat. You can’t be a resident of Texas and retire in Florida.

Carey continued: “Chris Bosh fooled the trial judge, but we believe that the Appellate Court will reverse the lower court decisions.”

goat76 says:

What’s wrong with Bosh wanting full custody??
      What reason does he have to take that lil girl away from her mom outside of selfishness :thinking: Take her from her mom so Adrienne can raise her :wtf:

She is not being abused, neglected, or mistreated. He is just trying to pull rank and Adrienne probably wants the child support to stay in their household :nono:

Hey KDubb!!! You been missing in action too?

Cocoabana says:

—–

I am unsure of that. But if she’s having financial issues, as the co-parent, Bosh should help not just request full custody. What’s wrong with sharing custody?

Not to be funny but, how the hell do you need public assistance when your child’s father makes that kind of money? Does he not pay child support? If she is having financial issues, couldn’t he just help her out instead of taking her daughter? :shrug:

Ty says:

See I bet Adriene said the child can stay here before we pay the mother that much monthly :coffee:

Nakeya_j says:

—–
      My question is why does she need 30,000 in child support for the one kid?! That’s a bit much. I don’t really think that’s fair

goat76 says:
      What’s wrong with Bosh wanting full custody??
      What reason does he have to take that lil girl away from her mom outside of selfishness Take her from her mom so Adrienne can raise her
      —————–
      Wanting to have full custody isn’t a good enough reason? Isn’t child support based on the fathers earnings or life style? What better way to provide that life style then to be living with her dad.
      I thought she was having some financial issues or something like that?

Miany says:

@Mzdimples…. :thinking: see the way her ambition, the child support and her mortgage was set up…. she was broke after paying for the roof over their heads. She’s tryna get an increase on CS and he’s tryna get full custody now.
      :waves: Smonae

Nakeya_j says:

—–
      But why should she get 30 thousand? Mind you, she should get child support, but 30 thousand?!

@ Miany….So she leaving a lil better than she should? Gotcha!

Ty says:

@ Nakeya…its based on the state and his income

@ Dimpz…I dont think Bosh claimed the child while he was playing in Toronto and she was on assistance…I think :shrug:

This is an interesting link about Coy’s mother, Kathryn, who routinely pimps her children out for attention and donations: http://fourtimesthefun.blogspot.com/2013/02/the-one-where-i-weigh-in-on.html. Interestingly enough, she dressed Coy as a boy until last year.

@ Ty…Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh, well, he’s got over then. He needs to just pay what he supposed to according to the state and leave that woman alone.

Nakeya_j says:

@Ty so you mean to tell me, she should get 30 thousand? So if he did not play ball, and just had to pay about 3-4 hundred, if that, then what would she do? Get a better job right? I mean really?

lovezoe says:

I think they need to come to a resolution. Unless abuse or the like, one parent should not have full custody.

Miany says:

I agree these child support judegements get ridiculous but, I for one do not think a parent should take a child from another parent unless there is a MAJOR reason. It’s in the child’s best interest for BOTH parents to be in the his/her life. The finances can be ironed out but,why take a child from his/her mother/father when the parent WANTS to parent.

goat76 says:

I don’t blame Bosh. Get your child, dawg!!

Ty says:

What better way to provide that life style then to be living with her dad.
      Because it takes the rights away from her bilogical mother who is not unfit. Why should Adrienne raise this womans child :shrug: Can you imagine being taken away from your mom for no reason :no: Its even worse for a female :(

Now if the mom was abusing the child then its a different ballgame :coffee:

I just read the transcript for Paula Deen’s deposition :shotsfired1:

Miany says:

Alison she was tryna live better than she should have …she was living that BB wife lifestyle on a baby momma title…Invested in a futre as Mrs. Bosh and Adrienne swooped in and bankrupted that azz :tea:
      I STILL THINK SHE DESERVES JOINT CUSTODY. That was her egg, her baby. SHe done raised that lil girl up. Truth be told if she was a shiiiiity momma we wouldn’t be discussing this cuz I can guarantee Adrienne and Chris would not be tryna get full custody of a terror child

Nakeya_j says:

Nope but its the law and support is based on the state and his income. Thats why they are fighting over if he resides in TX or FL :coffee:

MissHarlem says:

This is not 30gs for reg ol us this is 30gs for a parent making millions. We cant compare our lives to hers. I dont see the mature real reason why he wants FULL custody other than he stopped taking his daily intake of cum :shrug: until things are proven otherwise I see no reason

:cosign: everything Miany said. I get why they come to the numbers they come to math wise but, I don’t think it’s right to take a child from their mom just to keep money in your pockets. Especially not a child that at one point he wasn’t taking care of.

From what I have gathered in the whole mess…Chris Bosh and that chick were engaged. She was on fertility treatments he paid for…and then murked on her while she was 6 months preggo. He had cut the lights off at the house and then they foreclosed on the house. She had to go back home. She had the baby early cause she was stressed. For the first year I think it was reported he saw the baby twice. Both times in a hotel when the Raptors played the Wizards.

I followed Alison’s saga b/c her mother is a journalist. Deborah Mathis. White House correspondent for President Clinton.

Smonae says:

Here’s the one thing I can say with 100 percent accuracy… if your parents take you on national television at six years old and make you a public spectacle before the ENTIRE WORLD, you will likely need therapy in the future, regardless if you are a boy or girl. Guaranteed. I’m not even going to argue about the validity of the claim because once you take a private family matter public, you are not doing it for the best interest of your family. You are doing it for yourself because you want 1. Money, 2. Fame, 3. Attention
      ______

Sandy I totally agree with that article, they are pimping those kids for fame & money :no:

Sam says:

I thought child support was a percentage of the parents income no matter what that is. If a certain percentage of his income equals 30,000 than that is what she should get. I don’t see the problem :shrugs:

anyhoo Hey yall :waves:

My cuz is about to get proposed too I can’t wait :yahoo:

FayMrsWhipfinityIfYewNassy :whip: says:

Back in the day, black folk woulda been outside Paula restaurants boycotting and errythang. Her business would have went to chit. But as I font, I bet there are black folk eating in her restaurants and buyin her chit online. (SMH)

<—really a picket sign to march outside her restaurant
      ———
      A cousin of mine "I love Paula, I'll buy anything she makes!"

:facepalm:

MissTaken says:

I think/hope Bosh and the ex find a way to share custody. She needs to lower the CS increase demand and he needs to stop flaunting his money and new family as a reason he should get full custody. Just because you have “more” does not mean you are automatically the better parent. And if Allison is doing or has been doing anything out of spite she better shut I down now. DWade is training BISH. :no:

MissHarlem says:

I wish a bitch would contest me in taking MY child when I am sound and stable (mentally) GTFOH. I cant condone that. Yall already got the child dressing like the next woman while she her child prance around and luxuriate now you want full custody too :shock:

Ty says:

What better way to provide that life style then to be living with her dad.
      Because it takes the rights away from her bilogical mother who is not unfit. Why should Adrienne raise this womans child Can you imagine being taken away from your mom for no reason Its even worse for a female
      Now if the mom was abusing the child then its a different ballgame.
      —————
      Well some cases dads have to go thru it until they get joint custody. I don’t think its fair to dudes that are fit to take care of their child to be put on visitation schedules, to pay outrageous amounts in child support.

I’m still in moderation!

Sam says:

Dimpz :hug: :happy:

MissHarlem says:

DUBB’S comment 220 is the sole reason why I cant condone that chit. Now your ass want to play captain guzzle dad. Chile please :eyeroll:

@sAM… Congrats to ur cuz!! :heart: love
      Fugg Paula Deen.. Biyatch you got caught saying the wrong shii to the wrong mofo.. Next time yo trife azz decides to be a slave owner make sho the law protect you or at least make sho u protect urself unda the law….. can anyone say SETTLEMENT???? Yo azz shoulda settled just for having a brother wiffa name BUBBA in 2013 Git Paula, just GIT!

Yeah I’m shameless, Click on my name! Thanks and this is for the lurkers also!

Sam says:

captain guzzle dad

:wails:

:rofl: but I agree

goat76 says:

Does it have to be a ‘real’ reason to want full custody? I mean, wanting your child to live with you is not good enough??

MissHarlem says:

GOAT I could of ride with your point IF this was a parent that from day one was THERE for his child. Only when things looked good to the public he cared. Yes there a lot of men who deserves to have full custody but this right here aint one of them :no:

MissTaken says:

Oh and call me petty if you must but i would go off if my child was taken away because my ex had more money and therefore deemed better to care for her and the nanny and his new wife I.e not my child’s mother watches her the bulk of the time while he is on the road :nono:

Apparition says:

:hi: @Everyone
      I’ve been reading that Bosh wants primary custody, which is most likely what most judges would rule. They’d still have joint custody but the child would live with him.

Is anyone watching this trial, :popcorn: I just tuned in,

MissHarlem says:

GOAT I want to smack the chit out of people off of GP but I cant. Just bc thats what you want does not mean thats what that child NEEDS. Huge difference.

Miany says:

I done seen Allison that bissh dress how I dress if I married a rich fool.
      $30,000 a month :ha: <~~~Adrienne laughing at some dayum cs payment that aint got shiii on her shopping habit. Bisssh LIVES in Chanel, she aint stuntin $30k a month. Chris got it.
      DO I agree with crazy child support payments? NOPE not at ALL
      DO I agree with folk who think lowering child support is an excuse to play 'captain guzzle dad' (Miss Harlem :lol: ) NOPE not at all

datsmdubya2u says:

off off topic…

TX Senate bill 5 will ban all abortions after 20 weeks and require Doctors to have admitting privileges to a hospital within 20 miles of the clnic.

A similar law in KS was passed the doctors could not get admitting privileges all hospitals refused..thus ending choice for women in KS.

So TX ladies..get you some birth control and use it faithfully..no options for TX women

SAM?! :blink: :wail: Where the hell have you been?! I tried to add you to my dead ass Twitter.

But why would the judge give a gay dinosaur/lizard custody of a child?

Sam says:

^^^^^^

and Yes, but its never that simple.

Gyps, I tried clicking on your name… but it’s blocked…do I dare ask what it is? :hide:

Ty says:

Thats the thing Goat he has joint custody but since she is asking for more money, he wants full custody. Which is not a valid reason to take her out of her household and away from her mom. The fact that he didnt want full custody until money was brought up is a red flag. I dont think she needs $30k a month but its his income and he lives in FL.

Like I fonted earlier, he didnt even deal with the child while he was playing in Toronto :coffee:

MissHarlem says:

^^^^^ MISS Not once is it mentioned what is better for the childs well being. Love is priceless material chit come and go. Damn Shame. I call a spade a spade and this right here is a straight FLUSH. In any event NOM NOM NOM time

capricorn83 says:

From what I read, Bosh wants physical custody but the mom still has most of her same rights. If his claims are true…that she has blocked some of his contact and tried to distance the child from him…I agree with his decision. If not, they should have joint custody…which is still a better situation for him than the current

MissTaken says:

Yeah I’m shameless, Click on my name! Thanks and this is for the lurkers also!
      by THE CLEAN QUEEN on Jun 24, 2013 at 1:35 pm
      _______
      Hi Mimi :hi:

Nakeya_j says:

—–
      Thats what I have. And it works. And my son sees his dad whenever he wants, and his dad has set days and every other weekend.

Sam says:

Thanks Mainy :yahoo:
      she don’t know yet I just saw the ring it’s purty :happy:

That is why I don’t condone it either @Harlem. Who goes to fertility treatments just to get dumped WHILE you are pregnant? I know of no woman who would do that. Cause fertility treatments are BRUTAL from what I understand. She thought they was gonna have a family. And this dude meets Adrienne and the whole story changed. He wasn’t interested in that baby until ADRIENNE became interested in her seems like to me.

Smonae says:

:waves: Sam, Tran & the Clean Queen

I think they should do whats in the best interest of the child. Leave her with her mom, increase the CS and co-parent :shrugs:

datsmdubya2u says:

Stay with daddy in him mansion or stay with mummy on a small apartment….doesn’t seen fair

goat76 says:
      ^^ Goat,…if you love your child you may consider SHARED custody, right??? The kid can still see the mom. The kid will live with both.. Yea, u love ur child and want em all the time but TOO BAD, can’t have ur way- it’s the price YOU THE PARENT pay for not making it work with who you CHOSE to procreate with. You love the kid. The kid loves BOTH parents and deserves BOTH OF YOU. FORCING your kids to stay with one when BOTH have her best interest in mind is UNFAIR to the kid. IT’s making the KID pay for the parents mistake.

The link is to my business website nothing bad I promise.

Now $30k is a lot. But why did we taxpayers have to pay FEDERAL money (food stamps are a federal program) for Alison to take care of Trinity before she got the cs agreement she has now?

That dude at the time was making 18mil a year and his child and her mom were on stamps b/c they was going back and forth of how much he had to pay?

^^^^^ ROUND OF :applause:

datsmdubya2u says:

IT’s making the KID pay for the parents mistake.

^^^^^ :cosign:

MissTaken says:

by MissHarlem on Jun 24, 2013 at 1:40 pm
      ————-
      I totally think this is a power play by BISH I counter her appeal on the CS. He or his lawyer probably think this will cause her to back down out of fear of losing her child. It’s sad all the way around :(

Sam says:

DIMPZ :yahoo:

I been traveling a lot and I hate phone posting it sucks :( but I lurk when I have time too sometimes I be needing a laugh.
      I hadn’t been on the twitter since March, I remembered my password the other day I was so happy I missed kid fury tweets :rofl:

Dem Babies Mama Da Bombshell Esq says:

THE CLEAN QUEEN says:

Yeah I’m shameless, Click on my name! Thanks and this is for the lurkers also!

————————

:huh: When did Mimi join the blog??? Hey guhl :hi:

goat76 says:

Some good points, but we’re all on the outside looking in.

Good luck to Bosh and good luck to Allison.

Yall dumb, I aint Mimi I’m Gyps!

Dem Babies Mama Da Bombshell Esq says:

Aunty what’s the deal with only 2POSTS today???? I REFUSE to believe that ain’t a celeb done nothing ratchet, homewrecking, sluttish or otherwise ALLLLLL weekend :rolleyes:

hey Sam! :hi:

y errytime i see miquel i see him flying in the air bout to chop that lady’s head off mid-air :no:

i laught ERRYtime! :rofl:

my daughter be gettin MAD bc she lubb miquel :love:

she refuses to eem watch the vid!

So I guess I will go to a picture of myself before yall start trippin!

THE CLEAN QUEEN says:

Yall dumb, I aint Mimi I’m Gyps!

:dead:

@ Sam….Glad you had safe travels and hope you had a good time. :hug:

BOMB! How you and the lil ladies be? :hug:

MissTaken says:

Yall dumb, I aint Mimi I’m Gyps!
      by THE CLEAN QUEEN on Jun 24, 2013 at 1:47 pm
      _______
      :hahaha: I know I just wanted to laugh. It’s been real somber and militant in these 2 day long posts today :cry:

Sam says:

who dat, that’s messed up :no: and sad. I see nothing wrong with the mother receiving what is OWED to her. I don’t care HOW much it is. If the punk make $5 a hour your support gon be based on that $5 a hour. Just because your baby daddy makes 18 million a year doesn’t mean you have to have support like the dude making $5 a hour I mean seriously.

If his “interest” in this child is just now because of the child support increase possibly than that really sucks, and the mother shouldn’t have to be punished by having her child removed from the home because the dad wants to keep an extra couple of dollars in his pockets, they spend 30 grand at the damn strip club

zimmerman’s FAT ASS is about to fall asleep in the chair! :zzz: he has NO fcks to give or worries about this trial!

:offtopic:

What do yall think about Doc going to the Clippers? Since when did coaches become part of trade deals :shrug:

Dem Babies Mama Da Bombshell Esq says:

————
      She said she was sick, and that her post would be painfully slow..and that we were free to browse the internet, and thanks for visiting.

:tea:

Cubarican says:

Aunty what’s the deal with only 2POSTS today????
      ______________________________________________

She said she was feeling sick so it would be a slow post day and we are free to roam the internet.

Sam says:

Fay leave guel alone :wails: he sorry :rofl: but hey, you have cute gravis by the way

hey MissTaken! :hi: is u gone be shat today? :waiting:

*hoping NOT* :ashamed:

datsmdubya2u says:

@Faye

when the judge banned the 911 tapes i knew this trial was a wrap!

#nojustice

BTW :newpost: is up

Cubarican says:

I missed kid fury tweets
      __________________________

:yes: aren’t they HIL-arious?

Dem Babies Mama Da Bombshell Esq says:

——————————-

That’s how Jon Gruden got to Tampa when the Buccs won the Superbowl #helpful :tea:

@ Sam….I can’t even see Bosh in a strip club. :no:

Miany says:

@fay… let him sleep. it’s ok. When they azz say ‘guilty’ he gone wake up real quick :tea:

aww Sam! aintchew sa-weet! thanks love! :love:

Miany says:

i’m prayin girl! :pray: i honestly don’t know how i would deal if he gets off. i’m very invested emotionally in this case

I :pray: to thee Almighty that this child wakes up tomorrow morning and declares that he wants to be a boy!

so his mother can shut thee fugg UP and gone somewhere and sit down with her stupid ass :twisted: #bishgotittwistedrightalongwithalotofsocietyFOH

Anywhoo, I wanted to be Wonder Woman when I was 4 :eek:

MzDimplez1123 says:

@ Sam….I can’t even see Bosh in a strip club.

maybe chipendales! :tea: :buttshake:

MissTaken says:

:offtopic: Like we on.
      You ever have to distance yourself from your “own” people on the job because they can’t seem to forget blacks are free or are just overall embarrassing? The custodian that works here speaks to me often but it’s always about eating or sleeping. He is over 50, overweight and has one tooth.. No lie (2 Chainz). I tried to help him eat better and overall be more professional but he just won’t listen. Today in the elevator with some pink toes he asks what was in my bag for lunch a salad? I said yes. He said I ate so much fried chicken this weekend I think I clucked in my sleep, you people kill me with all these salads. So after he got off the elevator the pink toe looked at me and I just shook my head. :smack:

MzDimplez1123 says:

@ Sam….I can’t even see Bosh in a strip club. :no:

I can, copping a feel on the guys :lol:
      ===========
      :waves: Hey lovelies!!!!! *points to the special people* :hahaha:

ok, I haven’t been on here in a while so yall have been missing all the antics of my retarded azz family.

So my mama who has dementia decided to catch the bus on the sly(she told me she was going to the church to clean) well about 2 hours later I get a call from some unknown woman. WHY you ask? Mama Gypsy done took the train and went to Decatur. I live in Metro Atlanta. You talking about someone pissed! Well she then calls me back to say that she is ok because she met a guy and he would bring her home. Before I could ask any questions she hung up.30 minutes later she comes walking in the door with her now 86 yr old boyfriend. She gotta go!

MsTake

:love: Rocky!!!! :karate: #leaveemlone :wail:

Gyp, be careful hun!!!! Been there, done that, with Gramps :huh:
      :hug: <–for strength! It's gonna take some rethinking alot of things, I have alot of info/suggestions if'n you want it/them (but not on here)… :tea:

Caramel Rain says:

*****************

20 weeks=5 months pregnant? why would want to abort a child at that point, unless for health reasons :shrug:

Sam says:

THE CLEAN QUEEN

:blink: Lord thats too funny tho.

I know someone who is dealing with a parent who has dementia and its hard :no:

Sam says:

oh and :hugs: it takes a trooper

Applered27 says:

Omg this boy’s mother needs to be slapped. If that bish tried to pull something like this at my son’s school I would go ballistic. I don’t understand why none of the other parents expressed their concern, its like they are afraid to standup for whats right so they just settled for this foolery. I feel sorry for this little boy and the other children at the school.

She doesn’t leave without me now and he is a big help also. It’s much better this happened a few months ago.

Ok, but you might want to check into those necklaces or bracelets with the gps (in the future). Better to be safe than sorry, there are some sickos out here…

Gotcha…Thanks. She does have life alert now.

miss_meka says:

My child would not be at that school if i lived In that state!!

ashersaharai says:

This is so stupid and sad. So all I have to do is say I feel like something than what I was born to be and it gives me a pass to be that said thing. So what if I were to go into the grocery mart and lay on top of the tomatoes because I’ve always felt like one? Even though biologically I am of the human species? This world is sad.