Video Proof That 2 Chainz Was Indeed Robbed in San Fancisco

Video Proof That 2 Chainz Was Robbed

It looks like rapper 2 Chainz told a lie when he claimed he wasn’t robbed at gunpoint in San Francisco last Sunday. Maybe he forgot the critical details of the robbery in all the excitement?

Gossip website TMZ.com has obtained video footage of 2 Chainz and his hard leg crew being chased down by 2 men and robbed at gunpoint.

The video shows 2 Chainz and his entourage casually strolling down the street single file when at least 2 men approach, one pointing a gun directly at 2 Chainz’s head. Footage from two surveillance cameras shows 2 Chainz and his crew turning and running as fast as they can when the gunman approaches.

The robbers obviously targeted the Atlanta rapper. One of them is so confident that he skips after the fleeing rapper.

Video Proof That 2 Chainz Was Robbed

2 Chainz almost managed to escape but he became tangled up in his sagging jeans and he stumbled and fell. The gunman catches up to him and, according to a police report, relieves the rapper of his wallet, gold jewelry and cell phones.

After the story of the robbery broke, 2 Chainz, formerly Tity Boi of the rap duo Playaz Circle, took to his Twitter account and denied everything: “Nobody took Anything from me, i didn’t get shot, I’m not in jail, Don’t know wut else to tell ya. Sorry if I disappointed anyone, maybe next time.”

He even solicited his good friend, blogger Karen Civil, to cover for him:

Video Proof That 2 Chainz Was Robbed

Men lie, women lie, but video doesn’t lie.

• Rapper 2 Chainz Robbed in San Francisco
  • Jay Z Sued for Being a Cheapskate
  • PepsiCo (Mountain Dew) Drops Lil Wayne
  • Celeb Style: 2 Chainz rocking MCM STARK Visetos Backpack

152 Responses to “Video Proof That 2 Chainz Was Indeed Robbed in San Fancisco”

MsB2u says:

Just pitiful people need to get a kid and quit trying to take from others

^^^^ I BET HE’LL WEAR A BELT & JEANS THAT FIT ON HIS AZZ FROM THIS DAY FORWARD

eastpointvet says:

if footage or pics exist then tmz is gonna get it. you should think about that before you have a press release or take to twitter.

I’m sorry. :rofl:

He might also couldn’t run that fast based on the fact his azz is almost reportedly close to 50 :rofl:

Betamax82 says:

I’ve been robbed at gunpoint before very scary situation you don’t know if they will just shoot you for the hell of it :(

Smonae says:

The robber is skipping :rofl:

MoniquetheGeek says:

He almost got away, but pulled a white girl in the scary movies and fell. . . Dude skipped to my lou :rofl:

:hahaha: chile when I saw that fool skipping :ghost:

Milky says:

:rofl: not that he was robbed. I betcha he will b wearin skinty jeans from now on!

And let me clear up NOW that I am not laughin at him cause he got robbed. Hope the perps get caught…I am laughing cause he LIED…in an attempt to save face… and now looks even lamer than before cause he is busted in said LIE.

and he still caught his azz :ghost:

And let me clear up NOW that I am not laughin at him cause he got robbed. Hope the perps get caught…I am laughing cause he LIE…in an attempt to save face… and now looks even lamer than before cause he is busted in said LIE.

:rofl: I swear that dude looks corny to me :lol:

bnatural says:

MoniquetheGeek says:

—————

It’s not funny………..but it is…. :hahaha: I’m glad that no one was physically hurt

I’ll never understand walking around with your pants falling off intentionally but, i’m glad he’s ok.

ShoYaRight says:

He can get another chain but not another life. It’s fortunate he wasn’t harmed or murdered.

I mean i dont feel sawry for this CAT..first in ALL yo songz u tambout all your CHAINZ and pullin up with ya ceiling missin..THATS why these folks out chere robbin rappers fo they shyt. (dont make it right)

Tauheed Epps, aka Tity Boi, aka 2 chainz you are 36 and too OLD FO DA FOOLISHNESS

ormerly Tity Boi of the rap

That name :no:

Afiya says:

:lolsign: ‘2 Chainz almost managed to escape but he became tangled up in his sagging jeans and he stumbled and fell’ <—THIS :hahaha: will get you got EVERY TIME!!! :rofl:

pulled a white girl in the scary movies and fell
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      :ghost: AND DID.

Ty says:

Chile and he is all on radio stations talking about it didnt happen :rofl: They will figure out that people are actually living the lives they are rapping about :coffee: The trap is slow and you walking through with $75k in jewelry…yeah ok :rolleyes:

:crying: @ the robber

That dude in the pic uptop made me think of The Dream.

Miany says:

I’m glad 2 foreheads made it outta this one breathing. Lord knows some folk get crazy with guns, they get that metal muscle and feel like they’re entitled to ALL your shii…

JMO says:

:tape: <— *gasps like the girl from the AT&T commercial*

Miany says:

I’m glad 2 foreheads

Errrmygawd!!!! :ghost:

The dude behind him looks just like him in that photo :thinking:

Lawd I seen the footAGE,SCARY shyte!!
      TOO bad he didnt have a REAL bodyguard to give his life up for 2chainZ

I read an article back when he was Tity Boi that stated he was 34 at the time of the article. The DATE of said article was 2003. Makes him 44. Not no 36. I have looked and looked for it but it no longer “exists” on the website. Fakeout also said awhile ago that he is anywhere from 42-44.

Ty says:

I cant see the video who else has it :(

:pc:

Just Looking says:

JMO says:

@Just Hookin, I made this tasty Sangria the other day, thanks to Pinterest … I felt like Emeril in the kitchen!!

… well, kinda
      Somebody hold me back :hide: So I can beat JMO :deadhorse :box:

Making Dranks talkn bout she Emeril. Guhl get out here. :rofl:

Nigga tried to pull off the “Puuunnneeeeee” from the Looney Toons days….He did right tho, what was he to do?

Negative 2Chainz is just a big ole liar.

:spank: MoniquetheGeek says:He almost got away, but pulled a white girl in the scary movies and fell.

:crying:

lmaoooooooo
      all BS Aside this is a VERY scary situation to be in,been there :no:

:rofl: that ninja need to gone head on :hahaha: :lol:

BayArea says:

Damn shame! What good were his damn bodyguards?!?!?! Don’t they get paid to take a bullet for you? Guess not! They didn’t even try to protect him! One was looking at that innocent bystander so hard didn’t even see the gunman! SMH…. Yep he was a target! And it was like taking cake from a baby (based on the video)!

Go direct to the TMZ site @Ty.

Just Looking says:

@DUB – you gonna be in the 919/252 this week-end? We’ll be there Saturday – Monday. Gonna check on pop pop he broke up with he Bmore girlfriend…. :facepalm:

I like 2 Chain, but I laughed my arse off when he turned and sprinted like a girl. :hahaha:

MoniquetheGeek says:

________________________________
      Exactly. Sad situation but only material things were taken. I can laugh in relief because chains were taken and lives were spared.

Then for 2 Chain to stumble and fall, like those white women in the slasher movies, was just so…. :rofl: :hahaha:

ok cuz it he was born in 77 just like it says that k.michelle was born in 86 :coffee:

*scrolls back up*
      yea he looks all of 44 :coffee:

JMO says:

Wayymment … The fact that the guy walking behind 2 chainz tried to use another dude as a shield and ran behind him though :rofl:

—-

What was he supposed to do tho? It was funny, he almost made it thru traffic til gunman B came outta nowhere. Skinny jeans ain’t meant for sprinting.

MissHarlem says:

TRAN but cant the same be said about 99% of the rappers? Same can also be said bout reg folks who floss but is on the train and get robbed or go to a dark parking lot and get robbed dont make it right but why the disdain to the “victims”

JMO says:

:dead:

Betamax82 says:

I’m sorry that happened to you. Was it at night?

Miany says:

^^ Girl don’t bother searching fah no articles. SEE HIS HAIRLINE??? Almost as good as tree rings… I know some men have early pattern baldness and early receding hairlines but….let’s be real. Those 2 foreheads put him not a day under 40.

Dang @Cali about Pops.

We going to VA for a grad party for my two cousins and my oldest will be a special guest too :love: My aunt had one to grad college in May an her baby graduates from HS tonight. Her baby and my oldest the same age.

DJ DCeezy says:

I’m trying to figga out why was the chase like that? It almost looked like it was a Punk’d episode….

JMO says:

I see we still bursting bubbles Just hookin

:cry:

@ Who Dat: can we really expect rappers to tell the truth? :shrug:

ChanChecksTemperatures says:

—-

I wouldn’t have ran, I would have froze and said take all this shyt :hide: you can have it. That ninja could have could have shot them legs

Ty says:

MzDimplez1123 says:

:wave: <<<<<<<<<<<<<<really a belt for 2 Chainz

Damn right I got it :whistle:

:danban:

Miany says:

:ghost: :hahaha:

They have Tauheed Epps listed on ESPN as playing college B-Ball in 1995.

Betamax82 says:

Betamax82 says:
      I’m sorry that happened to you. Was it at night?
      ______________________________

Nope in broad daylight

jeniefrumdabloc says:

What was he supposed to do tho?

MoniquetheGeek says:

Still trying to figure what group of men walk in a single file line like grade school children? 2 Chainz and his crew playing follow the leader or something?

@ TY…I’mma start a Riot, I’mma start a Riot! :listen:

NaijaGal says:

I know I read that him and Luda went to college together

I read the Fakeout story and then read the 2003 story where it said his azz was 34 at the time of the interview. Went to go fwd it to my homegirl the next day (she a HUGE fan so was gonna tease her a lil)… and the daggone story had gotten ahhhh MISSING :eek:

JMO says:

@Jenie … I was at my ex’s house before when someone through a brick through the window to attempt to rob the place. He didn’t know we were home because we had just walked through the back and the lights were off.

I froze and the robber froze :yes: … can’t really say what my ex did but thank god for him and his reaction … geez

===========================
      they say run in a zig zag motion cause a moving target is hard to hit

Sandra Rose says:I’m sure you’re not supposed to run from armed robbers. Running will get you shot in the back.
      ~
      ~
      Is tHere a Handbook on what ur suppose to do in a situation like this??
      #Just wondering

MissHarlem says:

Dont 99.99999% of people in this industry lie about damn near everything? I mean age, gender (joseline lol), status etc aint that part of the game?

What was chuckle worthy was the skipping. That part I cant get out my head :lol: Like I said yesterday there wouldnt have been no running my ass would of handed that chit over with the quicks. Hell he could of taken a piece of my loc if he wanted.

NaijaGal says: I’m sure you’re not supposed to run from armed robbers. Running will get you shot in the back.
      ===========================
      they say run in a zig zag motion cause a moving target is hard to hit

~
      ~
      I thought that’s when your runniNg from alligators??

Yes @Harlem. They do.

Just Looking says:

@Chef JMO – Bring it in :hug: *whispers in your ear. COOKING is KEY WORK.

Still love you like my lil sis that can’t boil water. You gonna learn 1 day. :winky:

DJ DCeezy says:

Where did the 1st gunman disappear to? and who was the guy trailing w the gold backpack after 2 chainz.fell?

JMO says:

I froze and the robber froze … can’t really say what my ex did but thank god for him and his reaction … geez

:shock: chile a gun pointed at me, take all this shyt !! :hide:
      I hate guns :no:

Miany says:

I aint mad 2 chainz is a senior rapper. I’m glad he gettin it. Making a legal living and feeding his kids.. I’m just sayin I wish he aint had to lie to kick it.
      @Naija… I’ve heard that but, I think my clumsy azz would trip on my feet, slip on my piss (laugh but a gun in yo face and yo azz cannot clench that muscle) and still get got. I’d be frozen in submission. Take wtf u want.

@ JMO…..My bestie came in from work one day. She said she walked through her apartment and when she got to the kitchen, there was some dude with his whole upper body inside her apartment window. She said she threw something at his head and he ducked back and took off. Sad part is, she said all the lights were on and this fool was still bold enough to try it.

===========================
      they say run in a zig zag motion cause a moving target is hard to hit

:thinking: I thought that was running from a alligator?

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      WHAT the hail wrong with folks? :no:

Dude with the gun looking like :blink: these ninja actually scattered welp let me catch the idiot to the left :nino: let me skip on to catch this old timer

@ Who Dat…..Crazy and thirsty. Good thing she came in when she did. Her mama was on the couch in the front KNOCKED OUT. He would have been if had she not gotten home when she did.

MzDimplez1123 says:

They have Tauheed Epps listed on ESPN as playing college B-Ball in 1995.
      _________________________

they say he tellin everybody he 36 cuz he dont want folks to know his real age.. Cuz he a senior citizen in the rap game.. BUT IS SNOOP DOGG 41,42 JAY Z APPROACHING 50 :shrugs:

maybe because he’s embarrassed about spittin’ nursery rhymes so close to social security age :coffee:

FuturedocDonte says:

Nicca had that ” 1,2 Freddy’s coming for you ” skip.

Ain’t no way in hell :no:

REALliFEsituations . . .

:no:

The Reverend Priestess Prophetess Pastor Bishop Mother Pope of the Church of BLACK Jeesus Pickachu Tran says:

MzDimplez1123 says:
      They have Tauheed Epps listed on ESPN as playing college B-Ball in 1995.
      _________________________

DAYUM @Dimpz. That fool woulda tried to hurt the mom most likely too. DANG. :no:

FuturedocDonte says:

Nicca had that ” 1,2 Freddy’s coming for you ” skip.

:dead:

@ Pickachu….Google Tauheed Epps college basketball. ESPN has video footage and everything.

When them amigos tried to rob me in TX, I ran in angles, they was gonna have to shoot with precision to get me.

MissHarlem says:

:lol: usually in rap once you hit 30 you aint HOT. Snoop Jay Nas etc those are legends in the rap game so you cant compare that to no Tity Boi who been rappin underground for a min and now “hot” as 2 chainz :lol:

Miany says:

@BETA.. that middle of the day stuff is scary to me. Reminds you that you gotta be alert all the time and everywhere.

@ Dubbs…Exactly. Damned lowlifes. :mad:

Just Looking says:

Saw Tauheed Epps listed in GA age 35 – 39…Related to Kesha

Too much of Drugs and Brown liquor make you old….

:listen:

ALL MY NICCAS LOOK RICH AS FUKK! :danban:

MissHarlem says:

you’re right.. those are the only examples I had though :lol:

Ni ni says:

:rofl: yall aint shait. When I first saw him I said these new rappers coming out older and older.

NaijaGal says:

hollywood/industry age ain’t nothing new…they make the younger older and the older younger :yawn:

Just Looking says:

ChanChecksTemperatures says:

Glad you made it out. Are you previous military?

“I ran in angles”

AM IN TEARS….Them Amigos was like :wtf:

<<< Going to see aged rapper LL Cool J on Sunday. Coming back early pacifically so I can go. BFF's bday. Aged rapper Cube gonna be there as well. :coffee:

NaijaGal says:

if thats the case is Gucci MANE’s struggle ice cream pop belly faced azz really 60 :waiting:

NaijaGal says:

white folks love them some Elvis but ain’t got chit to say that he married at 14 year old *random thought*

Breezy says:

Wow that’s so unfortunate he was robbed but at least he is still living. You just never know what these clowns are thinking when they rob a person. This situation could have been worse.

==========================
      :lol: you gone let mr ice cream man be great

MissHarlem says:

TRAN those gonna be about the only ones too :lol: cept LL and Cube as DUBB mentioned. But no new old folks can be down unless you lie *look up for exhibit A* :lol:

IM RET TO GO ITS GAME NIGHT AND FOOD DRINKS AND SMOKE IS ON DECK

i thought that was Jerry Lewis…elvis did it too

Just Looking says:

Glad you made it out. Are you previous military?

Thanks, n yeah, I was in the Army. I made sure that I paid attention to defensive strategies just in case I ever had to retreat with a purpose!

Just Looking says:

@Chance – :thumpsup: Most folks would have not thought of that.

Still in tears, cause I know they was Shook

MissHarlem says:

NAIJA white folks love them some them so no matter how FCKD up they are they will support ie Robert Downy, Charlie Sheen, Elvis (fingers will fall off typin this list). Us though?! Nah we will bring us down quicker and more foul than they do and then cry out why we get done the way we do. Girl dont start makin no damn sense we dont do that round these parts :coffee:

:love: @ Cube

Jordan thinks he’s a great actor. He’s like he’s always so angry! :eek:

i thought that was Jerry Lewis…elvis did it too
      ========================
      Priscilla was 14 when she got with that grown ass man

BREEZY GTFOH with that gravie :rofl:

================================
      if you don’t :preach: that good word this morn *passes the collection plate* who giving the benediction *does Sophia sway*

Have y’all “liked” Chan And His Camera? If not…I thought we was cool?

MissHarlem says:

What was the name of that old white dude actor who damn near was a pedo. He filed a lawsuit with American Apparel a couple of years ago. His history is spotty at BEST but he get the golden pass. His name is at at the tip of my tongue too :thinking:

goat76 says:

Never been robbed *knocks on a tree*

:nun:

============================
      Roman Polanski? (sp?)

The director? I think he did Rosemary’s Baby

MsB2u says:

Is tHere a Handbook on what ur suppose to do in a situation like this??
      #Just wondering

by luVn_liFe… on Jun 13, 2013 at 12:30 pm
      —————————-
      :biggrin:

GOAT you been robbed before and UOENO :lol:

i thought that was Jerry Lewis…elvis did it too
      ========================
      Priscilla was 14 when she got with that grown ass man

:smack: I did not know she was 14 at the time. Chile :no: him and Jerry some child molesters

MissTaken says:

Why did I decide to walk three blocks and sit outside for lunch? I am a fool. A blackened, hot, weak, faint, can’t move fool. Some pray I get up in 10 minutes to walk back to work for ANOTHER MEETING. I am so hot I feel like taking all my clothes off and walking back to work naked :buttshake:

NaijaGal says:

MISSH – I just read that Louis (Million Dollar Listing) is being investigated for those fake pics of the apartment :gossip:

Jerry Lee Lewis married his 13 yo cousin. :hurl: Great Balls of Fire was the song/movie.

MissTaken says:

Oh and Titty Boi. Imma need for you to borrow a pair of Lil Wayne’s jeggings so next time you don’t trip :lol:

MissHarlem says:

MZ/NAIJA I forgot bout that mofo but no this is someone else. Damn I didnt care to google but Im gonna let that be my friend.

goat76 says:

MissHarlem says:

GOAT you been robbed before and UOENO
      ———————–
      Well not at gun point….lol

:ghost: at the thought of a 6’5″ man in jeggings. He’d look like the thing from the Nightmare Before Christmas. :lol:

Priscilla mama and daddy gave her azz to Elvis. Literally. Shipped her 14 yo azz right on to Graceland. From Germany. Her folks was stationed there too.

MissHarlem says:

NAIJA why though when he was on probation for the pics and corrected it and got a buyer AFTER he came clean about the pics. Its obvious he is new and fresh so his prespective is a lil off but he alright with me. I agreed with Fredrick about the open house but wish he would of at least told him so that way he could of negotiated better. Fredrick claimed to want to take him under his wing so why not do it correctly. Luis already agreed to his terms in regards to not takin the commission if he didnt sell (Fredrick knew he wasnt gonna sell) so why not do him right if you are the best?

eastpointvet says:

his age is right he went to my high school while i was there so he only a few years older than me. but i dont think its funny he ran because who really knows what they would do with a gun pointed straight at your head.

GOAT mad you knew where I was going :lol:

DUBB before I let google be my friend help a sista out with comment 111

Miany says:

The yt name is on my tongue but Ion know who he was.. I heard someone married their relative is it something Allen??? Ion know ity coulda been the Lewis cat. :shrug: Woody Allen!!!!!!

Milky says:

:hi: goat :yawn: wheres my wife? U got hur tied up somewhere? :waiting:

Woody Allen. Married his stepdaughter

MissTaken says:

at the thought of a 6’5? man in jeggings.
      ________
      :lol: looking like the cat from Dr. Suess
      :wail: about to walk back to work. Pray I make it back cause I am hot, weak and sweaty. I am going to be in my meeting smelling like outside.

Yep @Miany

MissHarlem says:

DUBB/MIANY BY GEORGE YOU GOT IT!! :thankyou: as soon as I seen Allen I was like yes

@ Harlem…I’dda known had you said damned near incestuous. :lol:

goat76 says:

MissHarlem says:

GOAT mad you knew where I was going
      ———————–
      Yeah, I also remembered when I was 16 I had to run the jewels(gold herringbone necklace). I got caught slipping in the wrong neighborhood in my small ass town. Damn shame!!

goat76 says:

Milky says:

goat wheres my wife? U got hur tied up somewhere?
      ——————-
      I have no clue. She may be in San Antonio hanging out with the Spurs Nation.

Miany says:

@WhoDat… the Allen part was all I remembered then I googeled allen marries young girl.. :lol: silly search but, his azz popped up though
      @MissHarlem.. You aint neva lied that yt love yt cuz on that very google search you got results for yt folk goin hard defending him like it aint obvious he was rapin her when he legally her daddy.
      “Woody Allen and Soon Yi got married when she was 27. Not a pedophile. Maybe a weird dude, but nothing illegal.” <~~~~ :facepalm:

KyCakes says:

That nigguh was skipping like Doughboy in ‘Boyz N The Hood’

Jenie called it :rofl:

:rofl: that fool was skipping!!!

AAAAAAHHHHH!! I’m incapable to can! (In my Kdubb voice)

goat76 says:

@Harlem… Were you referring to the system robbing us(me) and we(I) UOENO??

I showed the video to my CC and he said “Nah how do you get rhobbed by a sissay skippin’ after yew?? AND FAWL H’WHILE RHUNNING??? (he’s from S.C. so he has that country accent :lol: )

Hard Hitter "Unchained" says:

Still trying to figure out what does his age have to do with the relevance of his music. Does it make you now dislike his music because he’s older than you thought? Heck he been with DTP since the beginning. What were you expecting him to be… 21?

Liberace was a Pedo! Pervert

Who Dat says: Woody Allen. Married his stepdaughter
      ~
      MHH Hmm and bout to marry his daughter from the step :tea:

Miany says:

@Luvn… I heard Liberace was all types of deviant.. I aint see that movie cuz I aint paying HBO nunna my heard earned coins. Obviously the yt still loved his freaky deek azz cuz they made a whole movie for him

MissHarlem says:

MZ hell that could of been half of hollywood as we know it :lol:

MIANY who you telling which is why when one of us publicaly fck up bad ie Chris etc I dont go hard on bashing. Why? Trust others will bash him hard enough no sense in me adding to the negativity.

GOAT nah thats a given and too deep. Im in weekend mode you been robbed of your d!ck and UOENO :lol:

Whats for lunch :thinking:

Think the Woody/Soon Yi thing was a scandal cause he had lived with her as a stepfather figure from the time she she was like 8. They got married when she was 27… but Mia Farrow (her mother) found out when Soon Yi was 18-19 that her and Woody was messing around. HUGE scandal at the time. He divorced Mia an took up with his stepdaughter. Mia also accused Woody of molesting their other adoptive daughter who was 7-8 yo at the time.

Woody and Soon Yi still married aint they? They just came back up in the news not too long ago as it was 20 years since the scandal.

Alex Plane says:

The guy in front is NOT TC..clearly he’s the 3rd guy walking with the green backpack (look at the height and dreads pulled in a pony tail) If you look at camera 2 it shows him running in the direction of the robbers after the others. Another giveaway is the movement of guy 3 (running a bit slower prob cause he’s older). Not even a fan just noticed the obvious.