Celebrity Seed: Chris Bosh and Drake

Chris Bosh and Jack Bosh

NBA star Chris Bosh Instagram’d this darling photo of his son Jack relaxing on the beach on a tropical island. The 6-foot-11, 29-year-old Miami Heat center is on vacation with his wife, Adrienne, who is expecting the couple’s 2nd baby.

Drake and baby Ezee

• MsB2u

so cute

• EB

Drake :heart:

• MsB2u

adrienne is making sure her future is secure,i don’t blame her
    :tea:

• Shay_OH

Ummmmm…..Sandra, I need confirmation on the date of your Roses event/slumber party so’s I can send out the “Save the Date” emails. I know you saw us talking about it. :huh:

• gbellab

Crute :kona:

• Shay_OH

On Topic:

Nice to see Drake stepping in to the Daddy roll for a child. Just hope he doesn’t train him up to be a misogynist. :tea:

And was Bosh divorced when he meet golddi…cough, cough…Adrienne?

• LuvMySailor

MsB2u says:

adrienne is making sure her future is secure,i don’t blame her

————————————-
    She better take notes of how he is treating his BM Alyson in court too. I would be stacking money on the side.

• MsB2u

LuvMySailor says:

MsB2u says:

adrienne is making sure her future is secure,i don’t blame her

————————————-
    ——————————-
    i agree with you

• http://thegameonbetblog.tumblr.com/ Bird

LuvMySailor says:

*********************

Yes indeed. That man is the devil.

• LuvMySailor

Whats with the rumors that Adrienne faked her last pregnancy?

• Anna

Is Drake also wearing a onsie?

• MsB2u

LuvMySailor says:

Whats with the rumors that Adrienne faked her last pregnancy?
    July 26, 2013 at 4:32 pm
    ——————————
    i read that she was using a surrogate this time around

• Afiya

They are two cuties :yes:

• The Pearl!

@Shay, Sandra is iggin us! I got my pallet under my arm ret 2 go!

• MsB2u

I’m out yall have a wonderful weekend
    :peace:

• luVn_liFe…

Well who is the little Tyke’s mother?? err/or DRAKES BM

• Afiya

Shay_OH says:

=====
    I saw it, I’m coming too, don’t care who like it or not :nana:

BUT :stop: Did she EVER get that damn ‘spensive couch? :waiting:

• Anna

Afiya says:

Shay_OH says:

=====
    I saw it, I’m coming too, don’t care who like it or not

BUT Did she EVER get that damn ‘spensive couch?

~~~~~~~~~
    She’s probably still waiting. If she did get it, it’s not like she was going to let you sit on it. :lol:

• http://sandrarose.com Sandra Rose

@ Shay_OH: That’s between you guys. Nobody sent me an invitation.

• http://sandrarose.com Sandra Rose

LuvMySailor says:

:clap:

• http://sandrarose.com Sandra Rose

LuvMySailor says:

Whats with the rumors that Adrienne faked her last pregnancy?

You mean like Beyonce?

• The Pearl!

Have a great weekend, ya’ll! :bye:

• http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/video.php?v=wshhCQJIY3q7iLxENR4h mzwhang90210

By the time I get to come play (PST)…errybody be gone homeee :wail:

anywhoodle…I LOVE tha pic by the pool…crute.
    Drake and that lil fell…precious.

:waves: errybody that’s still around
    :kiss: Sandra

• Afiya

@Anna, I know the feeling…I have a white couch too that I wouldn’t let nobody sit on it but my momma. When my baby graduated from HS, he said Mom, you know I ain’t never sit on your couch…well, my son was about to be a Marine and I was too proud of him, so I said “aww, baby, come sit on this couch with me.” :hahaha: That was his first and last time on that couch. :rofl:

So, :yes: I know what you talking about.

• Shay_OH

“An Ohio inmate whose 450-pound weight became an issue in his death penalty case has died seven months after being granted clemency, officials said today.”

This guy was taken off of Death Row because he was too fat. I bet all the rest of the guys on DR now gonna be spending allllll there money on snacks.

Sandra, I’ll send you the info for our slumber party.

• Dem Babies Mama Da Bombshell Esq

Is the night crew in yet? What I miss? :popcorn:

• http://www.caboki.com/index.html Man, I just don’t care™

@SANDRA ROSE
    “Celebrity Seed: Chris Bosh and Drake”
    ___________________________

:eek:
    Wait, Bosh and Drake got a kid together?

• Shay_OH

:waves: Hey night crew!

• http://www.caboki.com/index.html Man, I just don’t care™

@SANDRA
    “Rap artist Drake tweeted this photo of himself chilling on the sofa with his son Ezee. Remember that a man doesn’t have to be biological to be a father.”

:huh:
    Who baby Drake claiming? Using the lessons you taught us on body language, Drake don’t seem too happy to be with this kid. :lol:

• Anna

Afiya says:

@Anna, I know the feeling…I have a white couch too that I wouldn’t let nobody sit on it but my momma. When my baby graduated from HS, he said Mom, you know I ain’t never sit on your couch…well, my son was about to be a Marine and I was too proud of him, so I said “aww, baby, come sit on this couch with me.” That was his first and last time on that couch.

So, I know what you talking about.

~~~~~~~~~
    :rofl: How long did he get to sit on the couch? I bet he didn’t get his whole butt on the couch, before you told him “boy get off my couch”.

• Afiya

:hi: @ Man & the night crew :wave:

@Anna, he didn’t want to sit too long :lol:

• FuturedocDonte

Y’all still here :waves:

• Dem Babies Mama Da Bombshell Esq

Yep :tea:

• Shay_OH

@ anna, I know he was on that couch scared to move! :lol:

• Dem Babies Mama Da Bombshell Esq

I’mma be in the office until at least 9pm so fugg all of ya’ll at home enjoying life :cuss: :wail:

• lovezoe

:claps:

• http://www.landofpure.net FaylaHasReinstatedBrendenOnTheWhipfinity :whip: BOD(Pending90DayProbationPeriod)

:newpost:

• missmiami

:thinking: So is it safe to assume Bosh is narcissistic as well considering the book in the pic? Again, assuming he is reading it and not his wife

• missmiami

btw guys i am being sarcastic lol. but that’s a cute baby. love that view. man i really am sorta jealous lol. safe weekend.

• https://www.facebook.com/ChanAndACamera ChanAintShyt

Slumber party? Roses? Where is this location, and how many windows does it have?

• http://mobile.twitter.com/iamwonderchick2 LesBinLuv

I dont care what the situation…Bosh always look like a dam queen!