Dania Ramirez Expecting Twins

Dania Ramirez Expecting Twins

Actress Dania Ramirez is expecting twins. “I am proud 2 announce our 2 new bundles of joy! Yes, I’m having twins!” the “Devious Maids” star tweeted on Tuesday, July 15.

Ramirez and director John Amos Beverly Land were married in February. The twins will be their first children together. Land also has a son Kai, 11, from a previous relationship. The sexy Dominican-American actress is best known for playing Kerry Washington’s lesbian lover in the Spike Lee film, She Hate Me (2004).

From People.com:

On Monday, the Devious Maids actress, 33, shared a snapshot of her sonogram on her Instagram account, not only revealing her baby bliss, but jokingly putting any rumors to rest as to who fathered her twins.

“I am proud 2 announce our 2 new bundles of joy! Yes, I’m having twins!” she captioned the photo.

“And no, they do not belong 2 Mr. Spence,” she added, referring to her onscreen boss.

The twins will be the first children together for Ramirez and her husband, director John Amos Beverly Land, who is also dad to Kai, 11, from a previous relationship. The newlyweds tied the knot in the Dominican Republic in February.

• Kim and Kanye West Sent Fake Baby Pics to Friends
  • Beyonce Dropped $5K On Gifts for Baby “North West”
  • Beyonce, Raising a Narcissist
  • Royce Reed Congratulates Dwight Howard On Being a Daddy Again

54 Responses to “Dania Ramirez Expecting Twins”

Betamax82 says:

Awww congrats I want twins :pray: my husband has two sets of twins in his family his father & uncle are one set

Dem Babies Mama Da Bombshell Esq says:

:pacifier: :pacifier: :yahoo:

Betamax82 says:

Dem babies & Bomb :waves:

FuturedocDonte says:

She just started with that maids show and she is pretty already :huh: with twins :huh: good luck :coffee:

Dem Babies Mama Da Bombshell Esq says:

Beta :hi:

Oh so yall can’t say :newpost: :mad:

MsB2u says:

Congrats

Betamax82 says:

:newpost: Nakeya *snickers*

*balls up face at Betamax* Whatever. *leaves in search of a Straw-ber-rita*

Betamax82 says:

So what can we do to liven this blog up it’s been too dry lately :yawn:

Angiegirl says:

Morning All! :waves:

I love that show, Devious Maids. Its something cute to watch after the ratchetness from housewives of NJ goes off

Dem Babies Mama Da Bombshell Esq says:

So what can we do to liven this blog up it’s been too dry lately

—————————

:buttshake: :shrug:

Diva says:

@Keya ain’t nobody uttered a word chile…these heffas is RUDE! :tea:

Dem Babies Mama Da Bombshell Esq says:

these heffas is RUDE!

:preach: :D

Dem Babies Mama Da Bombshell Esq says:

So what can we do to liven this blog up it’s been too dry lately
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      you ain’t never lied!!!! We use to get CRUNK in the garden…now we just BUNK in the garden :rofl:

*balls up face at Betamax* Whatever. *leaves in search of a Straw-ber-rita*
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      You best to be searching for two! :waiting:

Betamax82 says:

Bankhead :bounce: @ Bomb :lol:

Nakeya_j says:

You best to be searching for two!
      —–
      You know I always have some to share. Have you ever had them? (I think I asked that before)

Nakeya_j says:

Hey Roses, I need sunglasses. Any suggestions?

Nakeya_j says:

Oh and So that show Baby Mommas…it’s a real damn show? And what is it about? And who is on it? Is there anyone we know an or care about?

EyesofScorpio says:

Oh so yall can’t say :newpost: :mad:
      ———————————

just leave people all in the basement talking to themselves and shyt, :hi:

EyesofScorpio says:

“Four of the six jurors from the murder trial of neighborhood watch volunteer George Zimmerman have distanced themselves from statements another juror made in a televised interview.

The four jurors issued a brief statement Tuesday on court stationery saying the opinions expressed by Juror B37 to CNN’s Anderson Cooper are not representative of their views.

“The opinions of Juror B37, expressed on the Anderson Cooper show were her own, and not in any way representative of the jurors listed below,” said the statement, signed by Jurors B51, B76, E6 and E40. The six-sentence statement did not specify what parts of the other juror’s comments they disagreed with.”

Nakeya_j says:

You best to be searching for two!
      —–
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      yes ma’am they are delish!!!!! Got a lime one in the fridge now.

Diva says:

:offtopic: *BREAKING NEWS* After much speculation, TZM is reporting that Tyler Perry of Madea fame, is indeed gay. The 43 year old actor has decided to come out of the closet. “I felt it was time to finally admit who I am. I am not ashamed anymore, and I want to be an inspiration to any closet gay or lesbian black person, or any person to no not be afraid to be who they are.

——
      Translation:
      We don’t want no parts of what they bytch is talking about or doing. Please know that when yall slay her and or come for her, so yall don’t come for us. Thank You

Little to they know we don’t care, yall all voted that waste of flesh not guilty. Fugg all 6 of yall.

——
      Thanks Tyler for telling us what we already knew. Now, what we would like to know is who your boyfriend is. :tea:

:bite: Scared of twins…I’ll pass

tipdagemini says:

Did anyone watch The Have and Have Nots last night??????????????

—————-
      :lol: well we already knew this…I just don’t know why he felt ashamed… well it may be that he’s supposed to be Christian, but…you know what… neh-mine. :tea:

——
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      :yes:

RAZZLE is the :champ: , not a BEDAZZLED tramp. :nono: says:

—————-
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      Maybe he gone sat down with his lesbo friend, Okra can tell more! :rofl:

——
      Chile :tea: *waves old beat up church fan with some funeral home ad on the back*

MsB2u says:

———————-
      Tyler we already knew this

EyesofScorpio says:

——
      Translation:

——————————–

:cosign:

who is this?
      ——–
      I have not one clue. But congrats to her.

Betamax82 says:

Tyler we know :tea:

Carrington says:

“Sandra Mae… Who dis hhwomen…? Whale she bess stay off these pages & leave space for some real celebrity news… She just a LSLH heffa… Ha ha ha!”

Nakeya_j says:

Can we all back up a taste. So Tyler puts a statment about him liking men, as if we did not know, but says not one word about TM? Or did he say something and I missed it?

Dem Babies Mama Da Bombshell Esq says:

:shocked: Tyler Perry is gay???????????????????? WHAT????????? SMDH Chile bye you ain’t need to make not a ghat dang statement about that :nono:

Nakeya_j says:

Chile bye you ain’t need to make not a ghat dang statement about that
      —–
      At this point who did not know that?! Shoot :tea:

@ Sandra….His name is John Beverly Amos, not John Amos Beverly :no:

WUT IZ THA PROBLEM!? says:

—————–
      (Kevin Hart voice) Nuuuuuuuuuuuhhhh Ty-ler!

I kid. we ALLL knew that one!

why I cant find the tyler perry thing NO WHERE ON THE INTERNET :mad:

Must be FAKE. I doubt tyler will EVER come out. Because he will lose some of his BLACK christian audience. I know nigs who dont even STEP FOOT in a starbucks because they support gay marriage. BIG BLACK CHRISTIAN WOMEN is his biggest audience, he’s not gonna mess that up, even though anyone not living in the DARK can see that he’s “strugglin”…

WUT IZ THA PROBLEM!? says:

Dem Babies Mama Da Bombshell Esq says:

So what can we do to liven this blog up it’s been too dry lately
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      ———————-
      My stories have been outlawed… so :shrug:

:shocked:

WOW! Dania is aging! She looks like Rosci’s mother! I hope those twins are healthy.

Dem Babies Mama Da Bombshell Esq says:

Wut Wut :waves:

EyesofScorpio says:

The Reverend Priestess Prophetess Pastor Bishop Mother Pope of the Church of BLACK Jeesus Pickachu Tran says:

why I cant find the tyler perry thing NO WHERE ON THE INTERNET :mad:
      Must be FAKE.
      ———————————

I couldnt find it anywhere either…not even at TZM :shrug:

Dem Babies Mama Da Bombshell Esq says:

I’m gonna take a nap ya’ll :cell: me when something pops off in here :yawn:

WUT IZ THA PROBLEM!? says:

Dem Babies Mama Da Bombshell Esq says:

So what can we do to liven this blog up it’s been too dry lately
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      ———————-
      My stories have been outlawed… so :shrug:
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      Your stories weren’t hurting a soul!!!! :crying: need to hear one now!

EyesofScorpio says:

why I cant find the tyler perry thing NO WHERE ON THE INTERNET :mad:
      Must be FAKE.
      ———————————

I couldnt find it anywhere either…not even at TZM :shrug:
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      :rofl: anutha fb scam!!!! :smack: I is sawwy for running wif that story :kona: but we already know it is true!

Betamax82 says: