Kate Middleton and Prince William Welcome a Son

Kate Middleton in Labor

Kate Middleton in Labor

Update: The future King of England has arrived.

Kate Middleton, the Duchess of Cambridge, is in labor at this hour at the prestigious Lindo Wing of St Mary’s Hospital in Paddington, west London, UK’s Daily MailOnline reports.

Huge crowds gathered outside the hospital and Buckingham Palace, where the announcement of the baby’s birth will be placed on an easel to be displayed by the gates, as per tradition.

Middleton is reportedly a week overdue to deliver her and Prince William’s first child. The couple don’t know the sex of the baby.

Sources told MailOnline that Kate went into labour naturally, and was not induced like reality TV star Kim Kardashian. The source added that things are “progressing well” for the mother-to-be.

According to MailOnline, Kate and William arrived at the hospital around 5:30 a.m. (EST) without a police escort after spending the weekend at Kensington Palace. The Queen is at Windsor Castle today where she is being informed about Kate’s condition. Last week the Queen reportedly said she wished the baby would hurry up and arrive so she could begin her vacation.

The baby will become third in the line of succession, displacing Prince Harry to fourth and the Duke of York (Prince Andrew) to fifth in line to the throne. If the baby is a girl, she will be Queen, or King if he’s a boy.

The baby is expected to arrive later this evening EST time. He or she will be born in the same hospital ward where their father and uncle Harry were born.

• Kim Kardashian Names Her Baby
  • Tamar and Vince Welcome a Boy
  • fanMAIL: Love & Hip Hop’s Stevie J expecting a baby?
  • Beyonce says rumors that she was never pregnant are ‘just crazy’
  • Photo: AP

71 Responses to “Kate Middleton and Prince William Welcome a Son”

Unshakable says:

@topic – that’s wonderful….praying she has a healthy delivery and the paps don’t treat her like they did her late mother-in-law.

A.J. says:

:shrug: ok

Anna says:

Congrats. So glad she didn’t have the baby on Camilla’s birthday.

MsB2u says:

Congrats Kate

Cubarican says:

Morning all!

I just can’t get into this story. Americans care way too much about these folks, and for what

Who the fawk really cares :shrugs:

TruGemini says:

Blue Ivy and Norieiga Kardashian-West ain’t got sh’t on this here baby!

#realroyalty

NikkeMinx
      PumpkinPatch
      AceofSpades
      Dr.Donte
      Man
      East
      And all the rest of dem roses :rofl:

And last, but certainly not least….. Auntie Sandrita

Fa serious though….my brain is still asleep, as are the keys on this keyboard. I keep hitting the same keys over and over just to crank out this post.If one were to pass by, they would think I “Ike Turnered” my keyboard. :hahaha:

Cubarican says:

Mornin Unshakeable! :hi:

lovezoe says:

I am on of the few people this doesn’t excite.

Unshakable says:

Cuba Rican,

First of all, you look mahvalous dahling…….just mahvalous in that pic!

Secondly, I’m glad you said it. I mean, she eats, sleeps, and passes her bowels the same way every one else does. And I’m sure her behind points toward the ground like everyone else’s. Last I checked, you and Bombshell are also pregnant…..are you guys going to make front page news? :think:

Maybe you can be like her and get a private suite as you deliver. I’ll call the hospital and tell them to roll out the red carpet and I’ll also contact your pr team! :rofl:

Unshakable says:

Love Zoe,

You ain’t the onliest one…..I ain’t phased either. After Eve (as in Adam and Eve), pregnancy is pregnancy. I’m sure it’s a beautiful experience, but she ain’t no different from anyone else, regardless of her title.

Unshakable says:

Morning Anna, Love Zoe, and Jenie from the Block! :hug: and :kiss:

MsB2u says:

Cubarican
      :hi:

Gigi26 says:

:shrugs: May the delivery be safe and the babe healthy!

I guess a lot of folk care because the Brits essentially play a major part in damn near EVERY country’s history.

Though they have a lot of blood on their hands :lol: it appears that the Late Diana instilled some good sound traits in her sons before she passed suddenly. Now that Harry is another story but William appears to be well grounded and humble.

UNLIKE these American socialites who become famous off of sukking dyck and whoring themselves. Not to mention their rampant use of drugs and the shameless behavior a lot of these “inheritance” babies have. False sense of entitlement.

lovezoe says:

Shake- :waves:

So for the next few days, this all we gone hear. I guess that’s better than hearing about all the bad in the world.

FuturedocDonte says:

She been pregnant like 3 months… :coffee: that baby Finna pop already

:offtopic:
      I have mentally told myself that I am leaving this here workplace at 12. :rules: so much for being productive

Cubarican says:

Thanks Unshake :love: I was trying to put a pic up with the baby bump showing but the gravatar thing wouldn’t let me crop that far! I have no idea how to get a full pic on there, do you?

Cubarican says:

Heyyy Ms.B :waves:

Smonae says:

Good Morning :waves: Sandra
      Unshakable
      AJ
      Jennie
      MsB
      LoveZoe
      Cubarican
      Gemini
      Gigi
      Doc

Anna says:

:waves: @ everyone. The fasination is that we watched William grow up. Princess Diana was “The People’s Princess”.

Smonae says:

Hope she has a safe delivery & healthy baby :shrugs: Dont keep up with many across the pond

FuturedocDonte says:

:waves: hey Smonae and unshakable and auntie and everybody else that had a roll call :lol:

Cubarican says:

:hi: Smonae. Happy Monday.

Smonae says:

Anna :waves:

lovezoe says:

Too lazy for a roll call, but everybody know I :heart: them. :waves:

miss_meka says:

Wishing a safe delivery for the princess

I remember exactly where I was when they announced Prince William was born. It was even bigger news than this baby.

MsB2u says:

ALRIGHTY THEN KATE

Gigi26 says:

Hip hip hip hoooray!!

That’s all I got.

GAGIRL87 says:

Update: The future King of England has arrived.
      ___________________________________________________________________

MsB2u says:

GAGIRL87
      GAGIRL87

MsB2u says:

GAGIRL87
      :hi:

GAGIRL87 says:

@ Msb2 :hug: :kiss:

Afiya says:

:facepalm: Here comes the media circus!! :no:

Just Looking says:

Hail to KANG!

“I remember exactly where I was when they announced Prince William was born.”

Ditto. I too was exiting the womb. :)

This is GREAT and RELEvant News to us because??

:tea: PinKAY in the air . . . . Of course

ChanAintShyt says:

I’ll holla at y’all tomorrow. I almost got out of character downstairs….I’d rather sit back n play X Box or sumthin.

MsB2u says:

I’M OUT YALL HAVE A GOOD ONE
      :peace:

A.J. says:

On Sunday (July 21) opposing groups of protestors united on the streets of an affluent Houston neighborhood in response to George Zimmerman’s not-guilty verdict, announced earlier this month.

A flock of about 80 people convened in Houston’s River Oaks area, of which some arrived holding American flags and in support of the stand-your-ground self-defense laws.

According to Daily Mail, members were seen holding signs that read “We’re racist and proud” and “Remove the Black Panthers from the USA.”

Dem Babies Mama Da Bombshell Esq says:

Cubarican says:

Morning all!

————————-

:cosign:

Dem Babies Mama Da Bombshell Esq says:

ChanAintShyt says:

———————————

Secret Agent Chan I about to lose my religion even though I always say I won’t get into these type of debates…. Why you ain’t get me in the :kona:

Congrats :shrug:

This is pretty foolish all around: NFLer Antonio Morrison (pictured) was arrested on Sunday for allegedly barking at a police dog. I mean, don’t the cops have anything better to do? And yes, Morrison isn’t the sharpest either. Morrison was already in to trouble last month for allegedly punching a bouncer and has now been suspended from the NFL. Right or wrong, the NFL will drop a brother faster than a bad habit.

:wtf: it’s unlawful to bark at a dayum dog?? :blink:

————–
      :facepalm:

FuturedocDonte says:

———————————

Goes downstairs to see what I missed :kona: ((this some bool sh))

LSLH says:

Unshakable :love:

RAZZLE is the :champ: , not a BEDAZZLED tramp. :nono: says:

why i saw zimmerman supporters holding up signs saying if his head is split u must acquit?? :cuss: :shotsfired:

datsmdubya2u says:

well a newpost and im still hanging out downstairs

:cry: “ain’t nobody tell me nuhhhhthan” *bernice jenkins voice*

datsmdubya2u says:

____________________________

:shotsfired: gonna be a race war yet in this country

I’m bousta :bounce: outta here and get my baby boy :love:

I’m bousta :bounce: outta here and get my baby boy :love:

datsmdubya2u says:

_________________________

As if the black panthers have any relavance today to the average African American. How many are there now? 2 or 3? not that the panthers were not historically important. But we don’t really celebrate the past as a people.. Black panthers only come up amongst white folk to scare each other

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

Hey Unshake! :hug:

FuturedocDonte says:

_________________________

—-
      I don’t know…. This black panther lady they keep puttin on dr drew and hln debate… SHAHAZAD ALI… She is the absolute worst :no: setting back all African Americans to the 1960s

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

Dear Poster With So Much To Say:
      ——
      @Chan, I saw this shyt right here, calling myself trying to catch up, and then I stopped and came up here. I did not even read anymore. Sir, you have a problem. Clearly no one else on here is your friend enough to tell you. But I am. Humph. :lol: :hahaha: Yo seriously, I did stop reading and walked clean out of that one. smdh.

datsmdubya2u says:

@ future

——————–

Yeah the white media will trot out such people as Shahazad Ali as a curiosity for their own entertainment/amusement. but are and AFRICAN AMERICANS listening to her?

Shay_OH says:

Dem Babies Mama Da Bombshell Esq says:

What in the hail What state you in??

LOL Ohio, the heart of it all! Am I being too cheap @ 5K?

Chan, I hope I didn’t offend you, I didn’t even know :shrug:
      ========
      Kdub, downstairs :waiting:
      ==========
      What’s the going rate Esq? :lol:

Shay_OH says:

jeniefrumdabloc says:

Who the fawk really cares

Tell’em how ya really feel!! :lol:

Recap…brb

Dem Babies Mama Da Bombshell Esq says:

What’s the going rate Esq?

—————————-

Using an agency the going rate starts at about $32k

Recap
      ^^^^^^
      We been on some pure fuggery today. Called Lebron Black Gomer Pyle. The Carters supported the Trayvon saga. Jigga has a neck roll that also doubles as his chin meat… due to age. The royal baby is here… but some of us don’t give a fugg cause we having us some blog babies and grands too. Tambout what we would do if our own bad azz kids get preggars etc. But I was lying. I would have my azz at the house, rocking the lil grandbaby, playing with its lil baby toes and smelling on its lil neck :love:

Sandra started up with all women of menstruating age need to use their uteruses to their full potential. I asked was Eve 12.5 yo when she had her twins in that case. Their were no bulldaggars in Leviticus. Or Deuteronomy.

This short recap brung to you by Kdub on this twenny second day of July tew thousand and thirteenf.

Shay_OH says:

Yep, that’s why I’ma try and do it privately. The rate we were given was around 20K. So I’m try & be a bargain shopper & try & find me one in the 5-10K range :rofl:

#thrifty

Shay_OH says:

:dead: :nun:

Secret Agent Chan
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      I sang the song erry time I see this :rofl:

Shay_OH says:

Who Dat, your new name should be “Cliff Notes” lol

datsmdubya2u says:

_____________________________

See DuBB that’s why’s i luffs u like a play cousin! :hug: