Tamar and Vince Welcome a Boy

Tamar and Vince Welcome a Baby Boy

Reality TV star and R&B singer Tamar Braxton may or may not have delivered a baby boy on Thursday.

Tamar tweeted what seemed to be a birth announcement on her Twitter page last night: “#tamartian friends HE’S finally here!”

Coincidentally, Thursday was also the season 3 finale of WE tv’s “Braxton Family Values.”

Tamar and her husband Vince Herbert struggled to conceive a child the natural way without success. According to sources, Tamar was finally able to conceive via in vitro fertilization just weeks after Vince underwent lap band surgery to lose weight.

Sandrarose.com was the first to break the news that Tamar was pregnant.

In March, Tamar’s good friend Tameka “Tiny” Harris spilled the beans that the couple was expecting a boy.

Congrats to the happy couple if true.

• Tamar Braxton may let reality TV cameras in the delivery room
  • Medical Minute: Deep Vein Thrombosis and Pulmonary Embolism
  • Tiny Slips Up; Reveals Sex of Tamar Braxton’s Baby
  • Toni Braxton’s Foreclosed Mansion Already Under Contract
  • Photo: Frazer Harrison/Getty Images

135 Responses to “Tamar and Vince Welcome a Boy”

Aryanna says:

Congrats Tamar! I thought Tamar was trying to act like Tiny didn’t know what she was talking about lol

San says:

:woohoo: I’m happy for them. I can’t wait till this baby show her, her LIFE.

iscream says:

This post is oozing with sarcasm. Congrats to the couple. I wondered who the baby actually looks like. With Tamar’s original nose and Vince fly trap mouth… Who will get the first look….

Good morning. Happy Friday

San says:

Yea looking at that pic, it has a boy balloon etc. I believe she had him

GAGIRL87 says:

Congrats on the bundle of joy Tay, I bet she can’t wait to hit the gym lol

GAGIRL87 says:

San :kiss: Morning

Congratulations Tamar :yahoo:

San says:

:kiss: Morning hun and yes she gon’ be working that off

San says:

just weeks after Vince underwent lap band surgery to lose weight.
      ————-
      Don’t believe this, cus baby he is still big :yes:

iscream says:

I’m :lol: at in vitro and lap band comment. I had no idea

MissTaken says:

Congrats!I know Vince really wanted that baby. THey both better be lucky they did not have a girl because the competition between her and Tamar :duel:. Vince would have been wrapped around that baby’s finger. Tamar would of had her blinged out. The boy baby is all Vincent’s to take care of :lol:

San says:

———
      Would have loved for them to have that, just to show her. Gemini too :yes: She would’ve been a mess

Morning San :kiss: Gagirl :happy: Taken :hi:

MissTaken says:

GAGIRL87 says:
      Congrats on the bundle of joy Tay, I bet she can’t wait to hit the gym lol
      ________________________
      She actually seems more like that type to pay for beauty. Like Kim Z. But I think Tawanda and Tracey will make her work out. Toni and Trina like the plastic :lol: I say do whatever you want as long as you can pay for it and it’s legal

GAGIRL87 says:

Jenie :kiss: hey boo

Let me get some work done

Can’t wait for my sneakers to come today :bounce:

MissTaken says:

GAGirl, San, Jenie :hugs:

NaijaGal says:

she rocked her pregnancy…hope she rocks motherhood…congrats to her and her husband

Miany says:

Good Morning :waves: Aryanna, San, Miss Taken, iscream, Jenie, GaGirl
      COngrats.. babies are a blessing

San says:

:waves: Taken, Miany, Naija

GAGIRL87 says:

@ Taken your right but I bet she has her plan in motion right now! :lol:

iscream says:

Anyone see The Braxton’s last night :popcorn: what a cliff hanger. They were all mad about how close Tamar and Vince were (which I think is beautiful) calling him Velcro yet their husbands are trash. An outside baby maker, an adulterer and Andre.

Poor Traci.

GAGIRL87 says:

Naija, Miany, Taken :hug:

Finally seen that movie Silver Linings Playbook and that was an excellent movie :yes: and it was hilarious. No wonder it was nominated for a lot of awards :lol:

Miany says:

:hug: Good Morning Naija…
      @Iscream… I haven’t watched since season 1….who gotta outside baby?? Anyways, if Vince and Tamar are happy being close, I’m happy for ‘em. I always thought your spouse was spose (yup thats a word) to be your best friend. Only issue is if Vince was controlling and stalkerish….chile boo, Them sisters just hating fah ratings :tea:

San says:

———-
      I haven’t watched yet, but I bet all they husbands got a damn problem. As all others. They prolly get mad cus Tamar’s is not out there much but comments on everybody else. Sibling problems.

MissTaken says:

:shocked; I DVR’d The Braxtons because it was basketball time. I honestly get why the sister are a miffed with Tamar. She really acted like their husband’s should not be aroun and trashed them. Granted her message may have been right but her approach much like K Michelle was flawed. Also her and Vince at relative newleyweds. Let’s she how things go with a kid and “real life”

lovezoe says:

Motherhood is such a beautiful thing. Congrats to them.

MissTaken says:

Oh and Vince and Tamar being closer right now is great. She was carrying his child. He was protecting his legacy. His parents died to My understanding so this baby probably means everything to him. It’s really quite sweet :love:

MissTaken says:

I agree :tea:

SAN, GAGIRL, MIANY, JENIE :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: good morning lovely ladies

Trendsetter says:

Morning Roses

Fated4Greatness says:

Congrats to them!!

I saw the finale yesterday…felt kinda bad for Tracy …i thought they was gonna say he cheated with a man :lol:

MissTaken says:

Aw naw! Tracey is my dog! I root for her because she is really just who she is and I want her to win. It’s seems like she has had a hard life. I think her son is special needs :(

iscream says:

Sorry if I did a spoiler Alert.. Traci husband allegedly has a child under 5. Did you all watch Tamar and Vince? They by far are far from perfect. Vince is mean, rude and sometimes plan nasty to Tamar. I think their closeness always steams from their business relationship. I’m looking forward to their new season to see if the baby bought them closer and see if it humbled Tamar.

Miany says:

Ok so I just googled Tracy (cuz I wasn’t sure which one she is) look like she lost a lot of weight. Is she the one whose husband had an outside kid :( poor girl.. I could tell she was going through a lot in season 1. She never said what her issue was but she surely was angry.

When is father’s day ? :thinking: week after next

Miany says:

Bout to google her cause I’m not sure either :pc:

lovezoe says:

Fathers Day next weekend I believe.

===================================
      I watched and I totally agree with you…I think that’s what annoys her sisters and me…you’re putting everybody else’s spouse down when your chit is just as fcuked

lovezoe says:

FATED- I made an appt. at the place you recommended, wish me luck! How was their customer service? I’m undecided between Senegalese twists and box braids

MsB2u says:

Congrats Tamar and vince

Good morning toe everyone :waves:

putting everybody else’s spouse down when your chit is just as fcuked

:hahaha: just made me bust out laughing lol

lovezoe says:

Fathers Day next weekend I believe.

Thanks Lzoe :hug: what can you get a man that has everything :shrugs: and never wants you to get him a gift :thinking: I guess a card, but I want to get him something, I swear I go through this same though process every damn year :angry:

San says:

putting everybody else’s spouse down when your chit is just as fcuked
      ————-
      Exactly, that’s one thing she’s good at. Telling you your ish stink and hers is beautiful

MissTaken says:

===================================
      __________________________________
      Totally in agreement. I think Vince controls the money so in the end Tamar does what he says because she values material goods. Now if she ever REALLY made big bank (not Toni’s background checks) I could see her saying I don’t need your big butt and clowning back. Until then…. she know not to go too far with him so she goes in on everyone else :yes:

San says:

@Jenie, what day is that. I don’t do father’s day. :tea: Not for my bf either (not my child). I’m not nice :no:

MsB2u says:

Good morning everybody
      :waves:
      This one is dedicated for all the workers that work 9 to 5 . Do you want to party. Hey it’s Friday let’s party to night.Its Friday , and I’m gonna party and get my groove on.
      :headphone:

MissTaken says:

Speaking of Braxton men is it me or does it seem like Tawanda’s husband Andre is off? I think Tawanda really wants a certain lifestyle and appearance and she thinks Andre is beneath her. Granted he needs a job :wtf: And Trina…… she wants Brad Pitt or Bradley Cooper. I just have no idea with her. There was no passion with her and intenet peen boy

San says:

@Jenie, what day is that. I don’t do father’s day. Not for my bf either (not my child). I’m not nice

:hahaha: Not this Sunday but the following Sunday, but that’s understandable :yes:

lovezoe says:

Jenie- I would get a engraved wallet and a GC to a fancy restaurant.

I thought they did the IV and had no success in that then finally they got pregnant the old fashioned way???

Anyway congrats to her!! that went by rather fast! may she and baby have a speedy recovery

MissTaken says:

Last thing :lol: Toni should have stayed with her husband Kerry. Always chading that money and papers. I bet she marries a uber rich pink toe. That man was godo to her. Evento the detriment of his own career and band. I saw the Unsung :hahaha:

I remember when I use to work at Barnacles in Dunwoody when it use to be open, Tawanda use to come in there all the time to sing Kareoke, :lol: that chick was hood << not ghetto hood but hood, totally different from home she act on the show.

tintin1979 says:

WTH. how was the baby born so quick. I never realized how far along she was. That family really can’t bring a girl. There’s so many girls in the family that the females can only welcome boys. congrats to Vince and Tamar. I hope this quiets her hype a$$ down.

NaijaGal says:

Thanks Lzoe what can you get a man that has everything and never wants you to get him a gift I guess a card, but I want to get him something, I swear I go through this same though process every damn year
      ====================================
      take him out to lunch and spend quality time?

Good Morning Everyone!!!

I did a Zumba class last night and I’m still jamming this morning

:buttshake:

:danban1:

NaijaGal says:

Speaking of Braxton men is it me or does it seem like Tawanda’s husband Andre is off? I think Tawanda really wants a certain lifestyle and appearance and she thinks Andre is beneath her. Granted he needs a job And Trina…… she wants Brad Pitt or Bradley Cooper. I just have no idea with her. There was no passion with her and intenet peen boy
      =======================================
      once a man is not working I’d think he was beneath me too…basically her sisters support them and there is nothing sexy about that chit…Trina can skip her happy ass to Canada where they can appreciate that fake ass accent she’s toting

Congrats to Grimace and Madame (Solid Gold puppet).

lovezoe says:

Jenie- I would get a engraved wallet and a GC to a fancy restaurant.

He already has plenty of wallets :shrugs: and only uses this old raggedy beat one :lol: Most of his stuff has his initials engraved on it too….. Just might be getting him another damn gift card, but this time specifically at a restaurant, cause we has some issues with he VISA one I gave him the last time.

San
      NAIJA :happy:
      AryannA

Good MORNING TGIF!!!! :yahoo:

AND CONGRATS TO TAMAR AND VINCE :woohoo:
      I luBBBS BABIES!!!!

====================================
      take him out to lunch and spend quality time?
      ———-
      A bracelet with his initials or something loving engraved in it???

Congrats to Grimace and Madame (Solid Gold puppet).
      ———-
      :no:

Just ain’t right :lol:

LUV N – :happy: you are looking muy caliente in that gravi…get it ma :kiss:

Miany says:

:hi: MsB.. thanks you just reminded me it’s FRIIIIIIIDAY!! :party:

NaijaGal says: she rocked her pregnancy…YES,She DID!

:winky: naija

====================================
      take him out to lunch and spend quality time?

Lunch thing sounds good :yes: Hell I’m at his house every Saturday and a lot of days during the week … If I linger around with him for to long, he will say how much money you need :lol:
      My dad is a piece of work, but a good one. His lingo is don’t call us, we’ll call you…. lol…. so a good day to his self and my mom would be a very good gift too :thinking: come to think about it, if I give him a gift card he not gone do nothing but spend on him and my mom :shrugs:

:waiting: on my BEDAZZLED orthopedic shoes says:

====================================
      take him out to lunch and spend quality time?
      ———-
      A bracelet with his initials or something loving engraved in it???

He don’t wear jewlry :shrugs: only a watch and a ring :shrugs: Ion know I’ll think of something

iscream says:

=======================================

by NaijaGal on Jun 7, 2013 at 9:04 am
      —————————————–
      :lol: :consign:

Miany says:

:hug: LUVN you ma’am are just TOOOO fly in the gravi! :thumbsup:

Just ain’t right
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      Okay so Jabba the Hut and Lambchop then?

Trendsetter says:

Luvn :hug: Cute pic!

Luvyn, Trend, Dubb :hug:

NaijaGal says:

@JENIE – yeah yall can do lunch and you can take him shopping…get him a few shirts or something

He don’t wear jewlry only a watch and a ring Ion know I’ll think of something
      ——
      Steal one of them and go get it engraved :lol:

Just ain’t right
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      Okay so Jabba the Hut and Lambchop then?
      —–
      :rofl: This is the song that never Ennnnnnnnnds! :rofl:

MsB2u says:

Luvn
      :hi:

@JENIE
      GET HIM a New WATCH

INTENSEMOCHA THE ANTAGONIST says:

DIDN’T KIM K ANNOUNCE HER PREGNANCY BEFORE TAMAR :coffee:

CONGRATS VINCE AND TAMAR!!!

THAT SHOW FINALE LAST WAS SOMETHING ELSE-TRACY HUSBAND AND HIS ALLEGED LOVE CHILD AND THE REVELATION THAT HE’S BEEN POPPIN OFF-OOOOH CHILD WHAT A MESS

AND LA HAIR WAS GOOD TV, LOVE THE DRAMA AND THE CAST-MY FAVORITE MOMENT IS WHEN BLONDE CHIA PET GOT DEMOTED!!!

Fated4Greatness says:

@lovezoe Customer services was fine. What time is your appointment? if its early you will be fine. While she was braiding my hair three people came in and had to wait a while…seems like she may have quoted the wrong wait time.

:waiting: on my BEDAZZLED orthopedic shoes says:

He don’t wear jewlry only a watch and a ring Ion know I’ll think of something
      ——
      Steal one of them and go get it engraved

:stop: and get cussed out :lol: nah not touching those watches, them joints cost to much :no:

luVn_liFe… says:

@JENIE
      GET HIM a New WATCH

Can’t afford those watches he gets :no: I’ll think of something, maybe me and Jordan will do a little video, or something, he gets a kick out of stuff like that :thinking:

lovezoe says:

FATED- 10am. How many people worked on your hair at a time? Did you take cash?

I thought when Tamar announced her pregnancy she was in her 3rd trimester :thinking:

~
      ~
      thats SWEET jenie

Miany says:

NaijaGal says:
      ^^ :thumbsup: They’re dads. They really love and appreciate whatever comes from the heart. My daddy getting 4 polo shirts and 5 pairs of shorts- the same thing he got last year (diff colors of course). My daddy always wears suits/ dress clothes :nono: he gettin’ old and I want him to retire so I’ve been tryna get him more day off clothes one bday/father’s day at a time :lol:

Miany says:

@Jenie… I likes the video idea You and his grand baby can make him a cute lil video and you can get him the gift card.

“I like ‘em big
      I like ‘em chunky
      I like ‘em big
      I like ‘em plumpy
      I like ‘em round
      With something, something
      They Like my sound
      They think I’m funky…”

:whistle:

Fated4Greatness says:

@LoveZoe They take cards, I paid with a card. Matu braided all the braids half way and them someone came to finish them off with her (if that makes sense lol). If they can, they have two people work on you.

INTENSEMOCHA THE ANTAGONIST says:

@ jenie

YOU MAY BE RIGHT, IT JUST SEEMS LIKE KIM HAS BEEN PREGNANT FOREVER~

Fated4Greatness says:

——-

China is soooooo freaking annoying.

Kim was like two months when she said she was pregnant right??

lovezoe says:

Fated- what did you get? Did you thi other prices were fair? Was your hair washed before you came in. Sorry for all the questions, just want to cover all my bases.

lovezoe says:

Kanye announced inDec Kimmy was knocked up. I think she probably pop within the next month. Don’t people usually have the baby shower 6 weeks out?

:waiting: on my BEDAZZLED orthopedic shoes says:
      Kim was like two months when she said she was pregnant right??
      ~
      ~
      I rememBER her SAYiNg her and Kate MiddleTon should get together and be BFFs since they would be having their babies around the same time

NaijaGal says:

I like China :shrug: Angela is the annoying one…and Kim comes across as weak…not feeling the new fat white chick and I’ve never cared for the gay white dude who doesn’t know his place

Bombshell Esq says:

Morning & Chit ya’ll :tea: T-G-I-Rainy azz-F :yahoo:

Congrats to Tamar & Vince!

So what ya’ll talkin’ ’bout b/c I know it’s STILL not this :popcorn:

JUST read K.Zolciak is PreGGos w/Twins and smoking ciggss :no: FORShame

:yes:

<<<< That trash twins

Fated4Greatness says:

@LoveZoe—I got box braids. The prices were the same every place I called around to so i think it was fair. Yes, I washed and blowdried my hair. They have a washing bowl there but I would advise you wash your hair yourself.

lovezoe says:

Fated- thanks for answering my questions. Hopefully all goes well.

Kim is due next month if she conceived in October.. (trip to paris for her birthday) I suspect Kanye was trying to throw media off when he said she was due in September, July or August. :lol:

lovezoe says:

Kim Z. Been 35 since she been on RHOA. GIRL, BYE. Anyyear God let you see another one be happy.

capricorn83 says:

Congrats to Tamar & Vince. It’s hard to picture her as a mother. @ Sandy…she said they conceived naturally :tea:

Khloe said Kim is due in July…

lovezoe says:

:preach: we grow old for a reason. Wisdom comes with age if you embrace your actual age

Kim Z said she was 19 when she had Brielle…maybe the chain smoking sped her age up x10 :lol:

A man woke up after getting a nose job to find that the plastic surgeon had removed his nose entirely.

Patient Vishal Thakkar went to Dr Angelo Cuzalina, the president of the American Board of Cosmetic Surgery, for more than eight surgeries over the course of a half a dozen years.

Mr Thakkar told the local Fox affiliate that after he went through a divorce in 2006, he decided to ‘do something selfish’ and get a nose job.

Though he is originally from New York, Mr Thakkar was living in Tulsa, Oklahoma at the time and went to one of the leading plastic surgeons in the area, Dr. Cuzalina.
      Dr Cuzalina could not be reached for comment and his lawyers previously denied interview requests from Fox 23 on the grounds that they would not be able to speak about Mr Thakkar’s medical history given doctor-patient confidentiality agreements.

Thakkar says that after the first surgery he suffered some relatively minor breathing problems that occurred when he slept or worked out.

He went back to Dr Cuzalina eight times within the year to treat various fixes from the previous treatments.

Before one of the surgeries, Thakkar alleges that he specifically told one of Dr Cuzalina’s nurses that he did not want them to take any cartilage from his ears should they need it for his nose during the surgery.

When he woke up a few hours later, he had pain behind his ears because they had done just that. Fox 23 says the doctor later emailed an apology to Mr Thakkar.

Another similar situation came about when they removed cartilage from above his ribcage because they had run out of cartilage by his ear.

The final straw, however, came when he woke up from a surgery in 2011 after he went under the knife to treat several infections.

When he woke up, he had no nose.

‘He told me that there was an infection in there and since I was on the operating table and unconscious he had to make the decision,’ Mr Thakkar told Fox 23.

It appears that the doctor-patient relationship was contentious before the life-altering surgery, however, as the lawsuit filed by Mr Thakkar’s attorney alleges that Dr. Cuzalina covertly recorded their conversations in the medical offices.

Those recordings were then used as justification for Dr. Cuzalina’s August 31, 2012 letter where he said that he would no longer operate on Mr Thakkar because of his ‘ongoing threats and harassment against my staff, my practice, and me personally’.

As a part of Mr Thakkar’s lawsuit, he went on to say that the plastic surgeon, who is the president of the American Board of Cosmetic Surgery and has no prior complaints filed against him in the state of Oklahoma, gave him a dangerous mix of prescription medication.

The lawsuit says Mr Thakkar was ‘prescribed an excessive amount of medication, enough to kill the patient, if taken, including but not limited to Loratab, Ambien, Valilum, and Oxycodone.’

This is far from the end of his plastic surgery nightmare, however, as he is determined to fix his face.

‘There is no way I am going to live like this. It is worse than being dead,’ he said.
      ———

Sad part is, he was a handsome man. :tea: And how he know what death feels like? :blink:

Fated4Greatness says:

@LoveZoe you’re welcome, everything should be fine!

Bombshell Esq says:

:thinking: Did I pay my blog bill because my font must be cut off or some chit!!!!! :cuss:

INTENSEMOCHA THE ANTAGONIST says:

like China Angela is the annoying one…and Kim comes across as weak…not feeling the new fat white chick and I’ve never cared for the gay white dude who doesn’t know his place

^^^^^^

I’M SUPRISED YOU LIKE HER AND DISLIKE THE GAY GUY, HE’S FREAKIN HILARIOUS-AND HE’S GOT HEART, LUV HIM-I LIKE GAYS WHO EMBRACE WHO THEY ARE AND ARE LIKE ACCEPT ME OR NOT I AM WHO I AM- SO BOLD EVEN IF HE LOOK A HOT MESS SOMETIMES, I LIKE HIS MOXY

AND CHINA NEED AN ARSE WHUPPIN, SHE ALL BARK AND NO BITE AND CRY AT TEH DROP OF A HAT, AT LEAST ANGELA HAS SKILLS OTHERWISE KIM WOULDN’T TOLERATE HER ARSE AND KEEP HAVING SIT DOWNS WITH HER, HER ATTITUDE NEEDS ADJUSTING “A LIL ****Y” BUT YOUNG FOLKS WITH SKILLS ARE LIKE THAT UNTIL THEY LEARN TO BE HUMBLE, I AINT SEEN CHIA PET LAY OUT ONE PIECE OF HAIR ON THE SHOW IF SO IT WASN’T MEMORABLE :coffee:

@RAZZZ . . I SEEN that mans NOSE :shock:

@BOMBSHEll Morning Babes!!! :happy: How R u this MorniNG!??

lovezoe says:

Why would he go back to a doctor that messed him up before?

——-

lovezoe says: I wonder if Sandy gone post about the alabaster mom who filmed her daughter jumping off the roof and getting hurt.

~
      ~
      Morning ZOE,You mean the one with the two girls jumoing into the POOl and one missed and slaMMED INTO THE CONCRETE AND bROKEn BOTH FEEt??

I’M SUPRISED YOU LIKE HER AND DISLIKE THE GAY GUY
      ======================
      I’ve never liked Anthony…he just does too much for me…I’m sure the show is scripted but I always felt they unfairly attacked China and gave her unnecessary attitude so she set up a defensive wall…and if she was manager they all owed her due respect and never gave it to her…I know when I get angry tears can come easily too…Angela’s attitude is just stank as all get out…but it’s reality tv and they all could be besties when the shooting stops :lol:

NaijaGal says:

and truth be told, none of their stylings are impressive to me including Kim

lovezoe says:

Why would he go back to a doctor that messed him up before?
      ——–
      Maybe he assured him he would fix it and didn’t charge him? :shrug: It didn’t say, I watched the news clip and it said he went under the knife umpteen times within 53 days after going in for minor breathing issues.

It’s really sad. :(

INTENSEMOCHA THE ANTAGONIST says:

I NEVER CARED FOR CHINA ESPECIALLY AFTER SHE BECAME MANAGER, AND THAT STUNT SHE PULLED WITH OLE GIRL HOLDING THAT SIGN OUT IN FRONT OF THE SHOP WAS A STRAIGHT POWER TRIP, WHEN FOLKS RESPECT YOU AND BELIEVE THAT YOU ARE FAIR, THEN THEY WILL RESPECT YOUR POSITION-AT LEAST MOST

BUT IF YOU JUST ASKING FOLKS TO DO CRAZY SHIAT, JUST TO MAKE YOURSELF FEEL LIKE YOU RUNNING SHIAT AND IN CONTROL, NOBODY RESPECTS THAT~ CHINA HAS ISSUES, VERY DEFENSIVE, EASILY ANGERED, AND HOT TEMPERED AT ALL TIMES, RARELY DOES SHE GET ALONG WITH ANYBODY & VERY CONFRONTATIONAL

MAKES FOR GOOD DRAMA THOUGH :rofl: I WATCH IT FAITHFULLL

Luvn- yep.

Haven’t watched the new season of LA Hair, but Kim’s styling is mediocre at best.

Bootcampgirl says:

:headphone:
      She haffi twerk it twerk it twerk it twerk it twerk it twerk it twerk it twerk it
      Twerk it twerk it twerk it twerk it twerk it twerk it twerk it twerk it
      Tw-Tw-Tw-Tw-Tw-Tw-Tw-Tw-Tw-Tw-Tw-Tw-Tw-Tw-Tw
      Tw-Tw-Tw-Tw-Tw-Tw-Tw-Twerk it-Tw-Tw-Tw-Tw-Tw-Twerk it

Luvn- yes and he breaths through a straw where his nose is supposed to be.

I just don’t get how he had so many infections when he has check ups to check on the healing process of the nose. Yea you had to take the nose off alright.

MissTaken says:

:offtopic: A client just emailed me asking if they can get a paper copy of the invoice I sent out to them last week via email. Maybe it’s me but I was under the impression that when you print out invoices they magically become paper? I told her I can snail mail her one but it would be the same invoice in the email and would take longer to receive: wtf:

:newpost: is up

:wave:
      BOOT

@ZOE
      The mother posted the vid ON a WEBSITE asking for donations to helP her daughter while she Recovers . .
      They dragged the MOTHER for FILTH!! :hahaha:

It was on the news last night,the daughter was crying saying not to be mean or blame the mother,she was just trying to be helpful.

Miany says:

@Bedazzled… :( that post must be an omen for me… I was literally bout to font and ask yall opinions on elective surgery… I have like a smidge of :buttshake: and someone has offered to enhance it. I have played with the idea (in my own head) cuz i feel like the booty will make me look a lil more proportionate but, I am soooo paranoid of doctors. I’m afraid of bad results (I have been to the strip club and I’d rather have one small booty than one big ole booty that has a crease where you can tell the natural azz ended…. Now I feel like the post bout the man who lost his whole nose was a :warning:

Fated4Greatness says:

—————

:cosgin: I like Jason (i think thats his name) and the other one who always tryna drink :lol: