Stevie and his latest baby mama, Tammie Grant, are excitedly anticipating the arrival of their newborn. Stevie reportedly has 5 children by as many women.

Loyal reader Sandi writes:

Hello, I am the assistant to Tammie Grant and here is an announcement.

Stevie J is expecting a baby with Tammie Grant, which they just received the news. Stevie and Tammie have known each other for a while and recently began seeing each other. Tammie Grant was married to NBA player Gary Grant and is now divorced. The pregnancy was planned between Stevie and Tammie as well of talks of marriage. The couple will keep the details of their relationship private due to the current situation.

Sandi

I totally understand keeping the relationship private. I’m sure Tammie doesn’t want Joseline Hernandez or Mimi to put dem paws on her!

• GLAAD reaches out regarding my coverage of transgender reality TV star Joseline Hernandez
  • Love & Hip Hop Atlanta’s Joseline Hernandez apologizes to producer for offensive video
  • Love & Hip Hop Star Joseline Hernandez Hosts Gold Room
  • Morning Wood: Stevie J ***NSFW***

• http://twitter.com/candyrayne215 spongebobfan

this man sickens me to no end…..

• http://sandrarose.com Sandra Rose

^^^ He’s just doing what the good Lord put him here to do: be fruitful and multiply.

• Dee1127

Some “assistant” that is….

• charleybrown

Mimi has to be the biggest idiot of them all….. When will this madness end? These women should know better!

• charleybrown

And why in the hell does she need an assistant? Who in the hell is she? The only thing we know for sure about her is she has terrible choice in men. Damn dummy!

• hell_on_heels

But why?! He is so fuc$king played out (actually he’s never really been in). Like Scrappy said, I only know you from the Behind The Music of Eve…..like so 2003:-(. & I HATE those faces he makes while doing his editorials on the show. YIKES

• http://dawnsheen.blogspot.com/ Min Min Sheen (The artist formally kwn as Dawn Sheen)

I know Joseline some where beating her hard 9 mad she aborted his baby. I wouldn’t fluck Stevie J with a **** from the humane society. Stevie needs another baby like ciara needs to release a new album.

• http://twitter.com/#!/Birdshu Bird

So I had it wrong. Not only is Stevie’s relationship with Mimi fake, but so it the one with Joseline. Ok. I’m straight now. Well congrats to the next single mom. Is she joining the cast?

• lovezoe

Mimi still somewhere saying we will have to wait to see if they gone stay together.

• lashellebelle

Had this “Loyal Reader” sent this email a few months ago, we all would have been like, “WHO???” “The man givin’ E-V-E the plastic dyck in the video?”

Now it’s, “WHO?” “The little tyke that brags about havin’ multiple baby mommas & looks like Shredder?”

No one will care about this chick, him, or their baby in about another month or so. Except for maybe Joseline & Mimi.

• lashellebelle

Her neck is giving me “Old Woman” tease. She’s gonna be a Momma & a Grandmomma at the same time.

*any fool that gets pregnant by that rodent deserves to be dragged*

• trenee

He doesn’t look clean…

• luVn_liFe…

Steebie is nothing but panty waste,I CANNOT Comprehend how a lady would even entertain the thought of EVEN A conversation with this Ignoramus being!
      let alone add to the amount of Bastard children he has!

• lashellebelle

Mimi ain’t gonna put paws on nobody.
      She’s gonna stand in line & collect her $5.25/month in Child Support.

• sassyshe

:hahaha: Reality TV star Stevie J, of Love & Hip Hop Atlanta, produces music for wannabe singers. He also produces an abundant amount of sperm.
      :dead: I’m sure Tammie doesn’t want Joseline Hernandez or Mimi to put dem paws on her!

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7je-DEQgPJk&feature=related ELove

She’s HOMELY and He’s a FLAME BOY (NEXT…) :coffee:

• luvly1957

He and the show is WACK!!!!

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C6mvbNmMcqE DownBottom

Some of these ladies need to check under their bed :shrug: IJS

• rjk8

……. and “RECENTLY” began seeing each other. ……The pregnancy was planned between Stevie and Tammie “AS WELL” of talks of marriage.
      ______________________________________________

:rofl: :ido: :pigsfly:

• rjk8

How old is this woman?

• Ididntreallymeanit

:tape:

• dancerbee93

Sooooo they want to keep the relationship private buuuuut the “assistant” wrote the email….OOOOOOOkkkkkkk :nono:

• dancerbee93

Hey @downbottom :wave: I soooo hate you for that gravi :dead:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C6mvbNmMcqE DownBottom

Hey Dancer!!! *dances suggestively* Owww!!! :dance: :shakebutt:

• dancerbee93

:boobs: :buttshake:

• http://sandrarose.com Sandra Rose

Well congrats to the next single mom. Is she joining the cast?

Of course. Hence, these emails to the blogs. :coffee:

• deedeegirl

Who’s assistant wrote that? She needs to be fired. As for Stevie, is anyone surprised? Mimi, and any woman really, is much to good for him.

• dancerbee93

So will his new baby momma come and “shake tables” or write mimi a song too??

• http://sandrarose.com Sandra Rose

@ dancerbee93: Hopefully the new baby mama means Mona is getting rid of K Michelle. She brings nothing but bad singing, bad weave and chipmunk teeth to the cast.

• charleybrown

__________________________________________________________

Mimi aint bout to do sh!t but schedule another appointment to see a therapist….. I didnt think chicks could be that damn dumb!

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C6mvbNmMcqE DownBottom

***********
      :dead: :rofl: Now I think she can sing Sandy..JMO

• charleybrown

_____________________________________________________________

I was rooting for K Michelle but after that last episode she pretty much can get the hell on somewhere. She is childish and immature and a knock off Keyshia Cole. She sings alright but that showcase did not move me. It might be time for her to let it go…….

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C6mvbNmMcqE DownBottom

I may be in the minority, but I don’t believe Mimi is dumb and I believe all these people are playing a character/role…I don’t know how true any of this stuff is…it serves as entertainment…well at least for me it does :shrug:

OAN…I can’t wait until next week episode…looks like Josie will lay paws on Steebie while in counseling :popcorn:

• African1

Maybe AIDS doesn’t scare these ladies much?

• S’alleb Retsam

DOWNBOTTOM IS HEREEEEEEEEEEEE!!!! :danban1:

Gave us scare…how dare you “work” and leave us to wonder where you were 😡

• S’alleb Retsam

On a happier note, I live in a town where men 50+ and up idolize young women (20’s). Parade them all day long while they roll by their side in a wheelchair with an oxygen machine attached to their hip. I like that Steebie has no problem going for the mature woman

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C6mvbNmMcqE DownBottom

HEEYYYYYYYYYYYYY BELLLLLLLLLLAAAAA OWWWWWWWWWWWW!!! :danban1: We got some late-night/early-morning-ers!! :biggrin:

• S’alleb Retsam

Yes we do. Brenden is usually around here at this hour as well.

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C6mvbNmMcqE DownBottom

Gee, I need to find a ratchet #LHHATL gravi…I’ve been trying to find one for Benzino…n his funny shaped head! :haha:

• S’alleb Retsam

• dancerbee93

Hola Bella!!! :dance: I wondered if some of the daytimers peeked in at night

• dancerbee93

Right Bella!! Im like you up there fake sleeping and yo lashes look like you slept face first wasted night!! GIRL…BOOO.BYE!

• dancerbee93

@Charley brown: I too once was a K. Michelle fan but then they gave her more than 1 minute of air time :nono:

• charleybrown

dancerbee93 says:

_______________________________________________

LOL……….. If they dont show her on another episode, I will be good with that!

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C6mvbNmMcqE DownBottom

Hey Charley :hi: Are u M or F? :popcorn:

• ItsIce

K Michelle was better off when we didnt hear her talk.

• http://www.amazon.com/Anything-worth-having-Jay-Campbell/dp/1478202998/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF j.c.

Oh how I wish I could throw him another tshirt in that first pic. That irks me!!! Tshirts that waddle about the neck!!!

• S’alleb Retsam

Hi Dancer! I be in here occasionally late night :danban: Im a night owl

:pigsfly: JB is in the building what it do :danban1:

Snatches DB :happy: haven’t seen your font today :kiss:

Did everyone leave :huh: :kona:

• http://sandrarose.com Sandra Rose

ItsIce says:

K Michelle was better off when we didnt hear her talk.

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C6mvbNmMcqE DownBottom

LOL! JENNNNNAAAYYYY!!! :party: This young fox have to go 2 bed…get ready to work for the MASSA tomorrrow :whip: Miss ya! :happy:

• howmanylicks_07untiluswallow

Im just waiting to see next week when Joe hit that punk. He got a mean right hook

• TeeTee

Another Babies Moms….WTF? All those wrap it commercials missed him and his haram. :warning:

Ole girl looks like a step down from Jose and Michael… :vomit:

I never understood the tension in his face either. :lipssealed: I thought it was reaction to some heavy narcotics:smoke: And what’s with the way he pats Jose’s nose when he wants her to stop talking…that must be from the 1971 Pimp Game Manual… :hahaha:

ALL the dudes bished up in tonight’s episode…they was crying, drunk, gettin’ all emotional in therapy… :tea:

• dancerbee93

yeah like wth was that sniffle for benzino?? reaction to some nose candy?? karlee’s funky butt? or a cold?? :waiting:

• howmanylicks_07untiluswallow

Not that I support domestic violence even when its between two men. Also, Scrappy better stop that dranking for he have another attack and someone LEAVE HIM FOR DEAD!

• charleybrown

@DownBottom

F

• butterfly197420

***********************
      @Auntie: I CANNOT stand KMichelle! She can sing, but her attitude, the way she speaks, and those big horse teefus IRKA ME TO NO END! She is very immature, loud and thinks she knows everything there is to know about dealing with a no good man. Newsflash honey, YOU can’t even keep one! UGH, Mona please, I beg you, get rid of her.

• lexdiamonz

WHO wants to bet he WIFE this bish for real…. steebie DYCK must be made out of gold and ejaculate pearls… quiet as it kept I had heard from my “industry” days he puts it DOWN in the bedroom a REAL AGGRESSIVE type (hair pulling, nipple biting, azz slapping ROUGH sexing type dude) but all the “hitmen” were some PLAYAS back in the day…. so he might just have the magic stick….. because i DON’T understand the hype about this dude…. and dyck comes a dime a dozen so SOMETHING ELSE got to be going on ….and K michelle… people say you crazy andd this show is NOT A GOOD LOOK for real.. and BUCKEYE (shucky-ducky) never SHADE the baby’s mom…. scrappy will be BACK with erica TRUST and believe that… LOL … I love this HOT FUNKY AZZ MESS

• kamadiva

I started watching this show cuz EVERYONE was talking about it. Stevie will continue to do what he do cuz his women are ok with having just a piece of man. After last night’s episode, I see why he is the way he is, he never knew love from a mother. I am sure his father did the best he could to raise him and his sisters and brothers alone, it is evident he grew up without any emotional stimulation that children need. He will continue to go from woman to woman and woman will continue to have him (and any other dude like him) for the sake of not being ALONE!

I feel sorry for the whole entire cast on this show. They all need DR. DREW or DR. PHIL!

• NaijaGal

Guess I’m in the minority cause I likes me some K Michelle…Erykah Badu told us to stay out her uterus so I’m gonna stay out of Stevie’s scrotums

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KPgpRw9tiuM bnatural

That show was highly entertaining last night. I think I laughed during the entire episode.

From K.Michelle’s date to Stevie J’s knock-off Jodeci performance :rofl: ….EVERYONE was funny last night!

Stevie J’s performance reminded me of the episode of Martin when he went on the Varnell Hill show and interrupted Kci and JoJo

• lovezoe

So Naija- First, goodmorning. Someone asked Mimi was she Nigerian, she was like her mom gave her a Nigerian name, but then someone said something about Nigerian culture and being strong and she said she gets that from her mother. So maybe she was just being smart, don’t know.

• free

Sandra Rose says: Hopefully the new baby mama means Mona is getting rid of K Michelle. She brings nothing but bad singing, bad weave and chipmunk teeth to the cast

***************************

• free

joseline ain’t studdin’ these hoes :coffee:

• lovezoe

The show was a hot mess last night. A HOT MESS. Stevie is a master manipulator. Mimi was saying it was refreshing that he admitted he was a liar, but you knew he was liar.

• free

S’alleb Retsam says: Or with Karlie and her extra fake lashes. They were annoying me in the bedroom scene. FIRE YOUR LASH STYLIST BOO

****************

benzy gets the award for best acting though, lol. the TEARS! he looks like he can chef it up in the kitchen though.

• missdani537

This must be a joke… this woman must not take her life seriously I wish I might have a conversation with this clown let alone a baby, BOY BYE!

• Trendsetter

:tea:

• NaijaGal

LOVEZOE – good morning…I will say her entire name is Nigerian (Yoruba most likely) and if she is I’m ashamed :no: …now did you watch The Closer????

• KayCeiSoul

Good Morn’ting fam, just peeking in to say…..

ENOUGH!!! 😡

This demon is running rampant and these harlots are just going to lay back, legs wide open, and let him continue his mission!?!?

Stevie’s ratatouille looking azz is on the wild, and I cannot understand WHY. It HAS to be his peen size. It CANNOT be his Singleton from Charlotte’s Web face, it cannot be his yodeling, whack voice, and it certainly isn’t those colored Levi’s he keeps wearing.

ANd he STILL looks like his hands smell like oranges and azz. :vomit:

• lovezoe

Naija- No. My husband had to work over last night so I DVR’d it. Was it good? I am waiting for next week’s episode. That’s when the find the leak.

• lovezoe

Kaycie- Funny you say oranges. I LOATHE the smell of oranges. Can smell it a mile away. The kids love oranges, I get hubby to peel them. Can’t stand them.

• Trendsetter

Did Scrappy lie to Buckeey about giving Erica one lump sum, which was $3000 dollars…he should be ashamed for even saying that on tv….did he also lie and say that Erica wanted it in her account…when clearly last week she said she gave him the daughters account number…and did this ninja really say he was going to get a lawyer and just keep the lawyer on the side…boy stop!

• NaijaGal

LOVEZOE – it’s a must see…must see…must see *now if you want me to spoil it I can* 😀

• Trendsetter

And is Benzino really going to give that chick Karlie a ring????

• lovezoe

No dont spoil it, lol. We will have to discuss tomorrow. Tell me this though, did you get a better idea who the leak was?

• kahmmillion

Women have sunken to a new low. Is it that hard to find a man that you have to be with a man that was with another man? :vomit: Steebie must be allergic to c0nd0ms because he just can’t seem to get his jank into one. He’s constantly knocking somebody up. These silly girls having babies for these men with multiple kids and multiple baby mamas. SMH.

• Smokie

Wow. That’s cold.

• NaijaGal

TREND – I will give it to Buckey, she doesn’t want any parts of the child support issue…he’s still trash and if she knows what’s good for her, she’ll stop entertaining him

*How about that dramatic moment with Stevie and Mimi outside while she looks out into the distance and he’s wiping her tears…they must’ve taken some acting classes…LAWD that scene had me hollering :rofl: *

• Trendsetter

And did K Michelle get on top of dude???????

Naija :hug: :kiss: Trend :happy: Lovezoe :kiss: <— really for that baby :hug: Morning Sandy :waves: working from home snitches :woohoo: which mean I will actually be working today :ashamed:

• lovezoe

Trend- As coming from a single home, Scrappy is thee WORST type of negro around. Bucket (no typo) is the typical hoodrat that believe everything dude tell her and will fight a chick over him too. Whether she asked for it in her account or not does not matter, a child has to eat, have shelter, clothing, etc. 3K won’t last long. While he buying houses and cars he couldn’t afford, he should have been trying to take care of his daughter. So that whole twitter rant last week about him not being a deadbeat dead is null and void. Every time he opens his mouth he sticks his whole body in it.

• KayCeiSoul

@ Trend – yes! His dusty azz flat face lied to that animal – right to her snout. He is the lamest of the lame, then talking about how he’s going to get a lawyer. Erica is going to tear his fetal alcohol syndrome looking azz out of the frame with that child support. He’s a lame AND a drunk. Awful combination.

And BuckeyShea is a rat. Sat there trying to talk like she has common sense, with that wig doing the twist on her head. She’s going to be an old bar ho. I blame Mona for not at least getting the girl fitted for a lacefront.

• Trendsetter

NaijaGal says:

___________________________

Yea that is true…she was trying to let him know getting lawyers involve was to much….

That scene was super funny…..

• lovezoe

Naija- You see him wiping her tears in therapy. I will say that his momma abandoning him explains so much. So much.

I like Kmichelle, but the reality is she is a damn lush
      :koolaid: <——- Those demons are holding u back hunny think happy thoughts K, and quit with the bashing men :rolleyes: shat done got real old :deadhorse: :whip:

• Trendsetter

lovezoe says:

__________________________

:cosign: I have no respect for Scrappy

Morning Kay :hug: I guess u other folks dont see my font :cuss: :tea:

• Trendsetter

Morning Jenie :happy:

• KayCeiSoul

Hey Jenie-Boo! :hug:

Who get therapy with a man your not married too :tea: anyone ….. :whistle: yeah I’ll wait

• Trendsetter

lovezoe says:

________________________________

Yes it does….oh and MiMi mother left her for Sciencetology

• lovezoe

Jenie :waves: :hugs: from Lucas.

I don’t see an issue in going to therapy with your boyfriend/fiance. I just wouldn’t go to therapy with Steebie. Nope.

• NaijaGal

LOVEZOE – no focus on the leak at all…what happened doesn’t even make you think about the leak but I can’t wait until next week for the bastard to be revealed…my heart will break if it’s Gabriel…is he on the new show?

• KayCeiSoul

Right Jenie! Therapy for what? He is who he is, and MiMi wants him to be what she wants and he can never be that.

She can’t keep :deadhorse:

Let that thang go. That is all these broads are fighting over.

*Queues Lauryn Hill* :whistle: “That thing, that thing, tha-at thi-i-i-ing”

You know I hate when grown adults continue, to blame their mammie and papi for there issues :rolleyes: Get over that crap, take accountability for your own actions :tea: You grown as hell now woman up and man up too, I can see if u were in ya twenties, but this folks closer to 50 :tea:

• lovezoe

Naija- No he isn’t. Him or Pope. I will probably tear up if it’s Gabriel. Out of all the other guys, he sticks with her the most. Shows always do something for a reason, so it makes me think his lawyer girlfriend could have directed him to be the leak to protect himself. Who knows. I just really hope it is not him. I will be devastated.

• KayCeiSoul

MiMi’s mom abandoned her 30-something years ago for the church of scientology? I thought that just started trending RECENTLY.

I call bullshyt.

• NaijaGal

Jenie :happy:

LOVEZOE – that therapy scene was just too much…I guess they’re trying to justify why they’re who they are buttarum yall are 40+…I don’t have an empathy to give

• lovezoe

Kaycie- Scientology has been going on. It just started getting more attention with the likes of Tom and Will. They say Issac Hayes was in Scientology.

Tell me why Mimi continues to let herself get embarrassed. Why bring your man sidepiece in therapy.

Therapy for a boyfriend :tea: hell the relationship/boyfriend should be the therapy, if ya having issues before ya get married like them too, hell you bets believe the issues will follow in marriage :tea: wasting my damn money on therapy with a slut. Now therapy for myself is different but with a man with cheating issues nah :coffee:

• NaijaGal

well just know you’re gonna tear up with last night’s episode…yeah if he isn’t in Major Crimes then I’m thinking it’s really him…makes sense since he’s not obvious and he seemed to adore Brenda Lee…I still think it’s too obvious to be Pope with his bitchass

• NaijaGal

lovezoe says:

===================
      cause Mona put it in the script :hahaha:

But Shay wig though :whip: :waves: <— tosses that shat straight to hell. Shay is the perfect example of who not to bring home to mamma !

• lovezoe

Naija- Seeing the preview from last night episode tells me I am gone be a cry baby. I just love this show. I don’t how how I feel about Raydor and the new show.

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KPgpRw9tiuM bnatural

NaijaGal says:

lovezoe says:

===================
      cause Mona put it in the script :hahaha:
      ———————

This show gets better every week….Jose was ready to knock Stebbie’s head off when she found out that they were living together…

• NaijaGal

LOVEZOE – yeah I don’t know if I’m keen on the new show since Gabriel is not gonna be in it…I adore me some Fritz so I’ll give it a chance just for him 😉 I know Kyra wants to breathe and live but I’m gonna miss her :wail: :wail:

• lovezoe

Someone said they don’t even need to bring back the NY version. I agree. These ATL folks ratchet.

• lovezoe

Naija- I like Provenza and Flynn. They stay messing up. Surprised they still got jobs.

bnat :hug: It was kind :yawn: yesterday but still ok, and is K getting more :buttshake: shots I have been following her for awhile, and she has always had onion, but now it just look Gawd awful :vomit:

• KayCeiSoul

@lovezoe – okay, tell me something. LMAO.

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lgWgEoaAYDY FeFe

:sperm: <—-all Stevie J is good for…

• KayCeiSoul

FE!!!!!!!!!! :hugs:

• Trendsetter

I like the way benzino checked Karli…he said “you ain’t to muthafukking hot yaself” I died a thousand times when he said that :rofl:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lgWgEoaAYDY FeFe

@KayCei

:dance: heyyyyyy mama!

Fefe :hug:

116

Trendsetter says:

:hahaha: 😆 His head looks weird like its not suppose to be on that body or something :blink: Like it is computer generated on that body of his :huh:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lgWgEoaAYDY FeFe

@jenie

Hey beautiful! :2dance:

• http://www.philly.com/ J Said it!

That looks just about right… the white chick will nuture him.. he missed that from mom! He needs all sorts of love and he thinks love comes in the form of sex!!!

• Ms.Fashion

Some men need to be CURSED with IMPOTENCY.

• NaijaGal

:newpost: is up

• Trendsetter

@ Jenie

It’s his neck…it’s like super thick or soemthing…it looks the size of a tree trunk

• howmanylicks_07untiluswallow

I’m telling yall I think Jose is Joe Frazier great grandson. Shim got to hit hard and the technique was prefect

• KayCeiSoul

@jenie – Benzino looks like the Brain from Pinky & the Brain.

And he cut into Karlie something terrible! :rofl:

Karlie is just as ditzy. She’s been tossed around and misused, so I kinda feel bad for her now. The “industry folk” got her thinking that she has a chance, but they’re just using her down. Her manager looks so familiar, and he’s a hater. Da’hayle he been? Just popped up because of Benzino.

• FoxE

I don’t even consider this a reality show…its a drama w/ amateur actors.

But that performance had me like :blink: they look like some old school rejects still looking for that #hit!

• FoxE

@Trend

Yea Benzino kept it real with her 😆 I wonder what’s the name if her lip gloss, shoe and whatever else business she has?

• Trendsetter

FoxE says:

@Trend

Yea Benzino kept it real with her I wonder what’s the name if her lip gloss, shoe and whatever else business she has?

wait a minute…she got what??? I didn’t know that…

Pinky and the Brain :rofl: But on the real that ninja look like an old Oj the juiceman for real 😆 google oj :hahaha:

• Ty

Trendsetter says:

FoxE says:

@Trend

wait a minute…she got what??? I didn’t know that…
      Yeah her manager said she is doing everything but the studio :coffee:

• http://gravatar.com/imsuchalady ImSuchaLady

Now Sandra, would your extreme dislike be from the fact she dropped your name on the 0 F$Cks Given mixtape and not in a flattering way? I heard it and replayed to make sure it was your name I heard.

• http://gravatar.com/imsuchalady ImSuchaLady

And I’m counting down on when Muppet Baby gone start throwing shade at Karlie Head since she might be working with Vince.

• Shereezy

***************************************
      Auntie…I dont like K. Michelle either – she acts so thirsty and she is hella immature!!

• http://talkingwithtami.com/blog talkingwithtami

Why she gotta have my name and spell it the same way I do, Lawd, these chics! She must have seen his internet photo lurking on the internet! #Fail :tea:

• Ty

KayCeiSoul says:

That church has been doing dirt for decades. They didnt become a church until they were stripped of their tax exemption status due to fraud :(

• Fated4Greatness

Stevie J is the biggest CREEP ever lls

• Phones

I am a longtime lurker. Really don’t comment that much but had to this time. Everytime I watch the show I get angry-scripted or not. Joseline has boundary issues. If you the side piece, be the side piece. Why do the new millenium heauxs believe they have as much rights as the main girl or the baby mama? And bringing the heshebe to the therapist? On my dime/insurance? I can’t with this.
      Buckey got a hoodrat body and she need to change that wig. I keep looking for bullet wounds in her behind when I see her in the bathing suit. just ugh.

• pointhimout

Why is he wasting that stud rod on FISH? I bet he the hell outta some ass boy.

Dear Steebie,

PHO kant’ gi prenan. Itz owrs lil seqrt.

Best,

PHO

• http://chokolatemilk.blogspot.com Choco aka Hippie

:rofl: Steve is so ugly – He looks like a weasel hyena

• chocogirl29

The fact women find Stevie appealing is baffling to me??? :hunching: SCRAPPY said a lump sum 3k….I’m sure gets more in her tax refund than that….SOOOO no one else is going to mention the size of BENZINO’s head to body ratio??? HE looks more then a little deformed. SHOUT OUT to TUSKEGEE!!! they cut FRANK WALKER”s date with K Michelle out!!! BUT the bonus clips were hilarious ….the size of a Glade Aerosel can!!!! :rofl:

• kamadiva

@ LoveZoe & NaijaGal – sorry to jump in on your Closer convo…but I LOVEDED this SHOW! I think Gabriel is going to be the leak! He and Brenda have not been on the best terms a last few season as he has questioned her motives a few times. I hate that this show is going to end. I hope Major Crimes does a good job of walking in its footsteps!

• butterfly197420

I hope I dont get banned for this, and I’m not sure what to believe, BUUUUTTTTTTT……I couldnt help but share this……

Nicole Bitchie.com said today:

Earlier this week, ‘Love and Hip Hop Atlanta’ fans woke up to the news on various sites that their beloved ‘Steebie J’ was leaving Joseline (or is it Mimi?) and had gotten another woman pregnant. The woman in question, was Tammie Grant, ex-wife of NBA player Doug Grant. It wasn’t too far of a stretch, considering that at one point Stevie J was producing an album for Tammie’s daughter Tauryn Grant and he seems to be slinging his seeds around like a gardener. At any rate, Mimi Faust can take a sigh of relief about all of this foolishness. Tammie reached out and says that Stevie J did not break up her marriage, she is not pregnant and she’d love to distance herself from Stevie J and all of his foolish scandals.

“I am not pregnant with Stevie J’s baby. There are rumors being said that just are not true. Yes, at one time me and Stevie were very close and we were seeing each other. I never gave Stevie any money which is absurd, nor did he break up my marriage, me and Gary Grant were already separated for 2 years when me and Stevie met. It was at my best interest to distance myself from Stevie and the scandals. I only have kind things to say about him and fond memories. I wish him and his beautiful children all the luck.” – Tammie

I STILL LOVE YOU AUNTIE!!!!!!!!!! Muah!

• BoogieNites