Kim Zolciak’s Husband Kroy Explains Why He Adopted Her 2 Teenage Daughters

Kim Zolciak’s husband, Atlanta Falcons defensive end Kroy Biermann, officially adopted her 2 teenage daughters from previous relationships.

Biermann, who has 2 biological sons with Zolciak, adopted Brielle, 16, and Ariana, 12. The couple is expecting their 3rd child together.

“I don’t know if I could love anybody else’s children as much as Kroy loves the girls,” Zolciak said in a recent interview. “I just don’t know if I have it in me.”

Zolicak, 35, and Biermann, 27, met while she was a cast member on Bravo’s “Real Housewives of Atlanta” reality TV series. Zolciak had just dumped married Atlanta millionaire developer Lee Najjar who was having cash flow problems.

“When I saw his butt, I have never in my life seen a butt like that,” Zolciak recalled. “I just thought, ‘Wow he’s got a really cute butt and a million-dollar smile.’” Zolciak was also impressed with Biermann’s sparkling personality. The couple went out on a date and, Zolciak says, the sparks flew.

“With Kroy, it was just real,” Zolciak said. “It worked from the very beginning.”

Beirmann explained why he adopted Zolciak’s daughters.

“In order to keep balance you have to have priorities,” Biermann explains. “Our careers are our priorities, our kids, our health, our happiness…Before Kim and before the girls and before the boys, I lived a pretty regimented life. I’d wake up, eat breakfast, go to work, come home…it was pretty normal. Now, my house isn’t going to be as clean as it was before, but it’s not important. Those things are not important and it’s all about prioritizing and understanding.”

Biermann reportedly dumped his girlfriend to date Zolciak.

• Kim Zolciak: “Kroy Loves Me Pregnant”
  • NeNe Leakes is a Grandmother
  • Kim Zolciak doesn’t care what you think…
  • Kim Zolciak’s Former ‘Slave’ Wants You to Know

72 Responses to “Kim Zolciak’s Husband Kroy Explains Why He Adopted Her 2 Teenage Daughters”

The Master Beta :D says:

You better watch that dam Kroy and Brielle like I said before he waiting for tha 18 yr mark :tea:

Well God bless ‘em.

=============
      Man, nobody :no:

Crickett says:

I think its easier to adopt girls, all my girlfriends with girls have no problem dating. I had 2 boys and men were very stand-offish when it came to kids. Hats off to Kroy that was a very honorable thing to do, black men will date outside their race to get away from women with children’s even at 40.

Breezy says:

Nobody cares about this white trash :tea:

That was nice of Kroy I guess. He’s good for Kim. She seems to display a smidge more class now that she’s with him.

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

Cause he is dumb…
      or he wants to marry the older one later and has to make sure she is not taken :no:

Hell who else is going to be stupid enough to do it :tea: and dude seems strange to me

Dem Babies Mama Da Bombshell Esq says:

I’on care but I still thinks he beats her :tea:

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

<–Doesn't Talk To Strangers says:
      *whispers* Ty, that’s how Imma do MsTake (by surprise) if she ‘keeps it up’ <–something my mother used to say
      _______________________________
      You better keep my name outcho mouf!!!
      WAYMENT :stop: Why is my picture up…
      Runs to gravatar :kona:

Dem Babies Mama Da Bombshell Esq says:

I’on care but I still thinks he beats her

See that’s the strange I’m talm bout :tea: either that or some form of abuse is going on :tea: something seems off, hell with the whole family

Ty, if’n I get you the double sausage you will be burping till 9 pm tonight :rofl:
      ———————
      I only saw her from their 1st season, does she act differently now. She was getting money back then, so what’s the difference. Has she changed? :popcorn: #ionreallycarethough :rofl:

*copy/paste MsTake mug*

NOW I know who to look for :nino:

I told Kenya that same thing last night yo :rofl:

:hug:

goat76 says:

Lamar Odoms Jump Off Tells All: Says They Had A 3-Some In Khloe’s Bed Room!

MsB2u says:

Nobody cares about this white trash

by Breezy on Jul 25, 2013 at 10:43 am
      ————————–
      :cosign:

Smonae says:

Kroy does come off as weird

:hi: Bomb dem babies got u tired ma

goat76 says:

Lamar Odoms Jump Off Tells All: Says They Had A 3-Some In Khloe’s Bed Room!

Aww lawd :hahaha: shocker!!! Hey goat !

Jennyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy :yahoo:

Whatchew drinking Key?
      ————
      Why was I telling someone yesterday about Nat’l Tequila Day, and when they asked where I heard that I had to make up a ‘friend of a friend’ lie :lol: Couldn’t say one of the Roses said it, so it IS! :lol:

The Master Beta :D says:

I’m watching this straight to DVD movie with my :love: Boris ,Kenya Moore, and David Banner it’s kinda bootleg her acting is not that good David is doing a better job than her

Smonae says:

:waves: DTTS, KyCakes, MsTaken, Who Dat, Beta, Bird, MsB, Breezy. Cricket & Goat

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

Congrats I guess

:offtopic:
      Who was it talking about having sex on a chair from the back yesterday?!

buddapecan says:

I didn’t know you needed a reason to adopt your wive’s kids whose father(s) are not in their lives. :shrug:

goat76 says:

Lamar Odoms Jump Off Tells All: Says They Had A 3-Some In Khloe’s Bed Room!

She was probably asleep snoring :zzz: in the next room. She looks like a snorer :tea:

What else she say Goat? :popcorn:
      And one ‘nice’ :hug:

heartland says:

Kroy is NOTTTT a handsome white man ewww
      But he seems to have helped Kim become a better person so bless them and their family.

jeniefrumdabloc says:

goat76 says:
      Lamar Odoms Jump Off Tells All: Says They Had A 3-Some In Khloe’s Bed Room!
      Aww lawd :hahaha: shocker!!! Hey goat !
      ————————-
      LOL… Hey! I didn’t know they were getting divorced.

puppylove says:

Yeah ummm i gives not 1 fugg about this baby factory here. She need some bc and he need some condoms.

<–Doesn't Talk To Strangers says:

Jennyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
      Whatchew drinking Key?
      ————
      Why was I telling someone yesterday about Nat’l Tequila Day, and when they asked where I heard that I had to make up a ‘friend of a friend’ lie Couldn’t say one of the Roses said it, so it IS!

:dead:

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

@DTTS It was you?!

Smonae says:

This Kim 3rd baby, so she she went to her 6 week check-up pregnant :huh: cooter aint even healed good :no:

The Master Beta :D says:

Smonae :hi:

buddapecan says:

Exactly :lol: you caught on to that too

Shay_OH says:

“Zolciak, a known gold digger, said one thing set Biermann apart from the rest of her targets.”

:ROFL: Sandra, you are funny!

Ty says:

Wow he’s got a really cute butt and a million-dollars in his account
      Fixed that for u Kim :rofl:

Done with this heffa and her Newport smoking azz while preggo :spank:

Smonae says:

Meant her 3rd baby by Kroy :shrugs:

Nakeya,

I have down a few reverse rodeo :nun: cowgirl moves in a chair :tea:

Ty says:

Ty, if’n I get you the double sausage you will be burping till 9 pm tonight
      :rofl: U aint lying

@ Bird…whats their age difference :shrug: I refuse to believe Kim is still in her 30s :nono:

<–Doesn't Talk To Strangers says:

goat76 says:
      Lamar Odoms Jump Off Tells All: Says They Had A 3-Some In Khloe’s Bed Room!
      What else she say Goat? :popcorn:
      And one ‘nice’ :hug:
      —————-
      Said she was the on the road girlfriend. She was in all the cities he was in, 1st class plane tickets, hotel reservations.

Said the 3some was a Christmas Gift that Lamar asked for. So ole girl invited one of her best friends.

puppylove says:

*tries to join in this nonconvo* She’s probably just gonna keep having them, why not :shrug:

puppylove says:

Done with this heffa and her Newport smoking azz while preggo
      ———
      I forgot all about her freezer full of cigs

<–Doesn't Talk To Strangers says:

goat76 says:
      Lamar Odoms Jump Off Tells All: Says They Had A 3-Some In Khloe’s Bed Room!
      What else she say Goat? :popcorn:
      And one ‘nice’ :hug:
      —————-

===
      I believe it :yes:
      She should've kept her mouth shut though IMB because NOW WHAT? That's thee end of the money etc and now everyone knows you're a whore. IONO get it :no:

puppylove says:

Done with this heffa and her Newport smoking azz while preggo
      ———
      I forgot all about her freezer full of cigs

:shocked: Whatttt. Where this bish come from?

Ty says:

@ Yall :cosign: She is talking because she thought Lamar’s crayon eating, window licking azz was going to leave his wife for her not realizing she is one of his many jumpoffs :coffee:

It’s been 3 months since I stopped smoking :woot: and do I miss it
      well fawk yeah :yes:

puppylove says:

@dtts yup bish had cartons on cartons stuffed in there.

Miany says:

:waves: :yawn: Goood Morning DTTS, puppylove, goat, Ty, Jenie, Smonae,Shay, Nakeya, TheMaster Beta, Crickette, Brezzy, Bird, Man, MsB, Jenie, KY, Heartland, Buddap, Mistaken

<–Doesn't Talk To Strangers says:

<–Doesn't Talk To Strangers says:
      goat76 says:
      Lamar Odoms Jump Off Tells All: Says They Had A 3-Some In Khloe’s Bed Room!
      She was probably asleep snoring in the next room. She looks like a snorer
      What else she say Goat?
      And one ‘nice’
      —————-
      ===
      I believe it

:tea: rule of mess ,,,,,,,,,,, Mess will always expose mess :rules: this will always happen :coffee:

:waves: Miany
      ———–
      Well, it’s Thursday :woot: <–fake excitement.

puppylove says:

————-
      :rofl: that ish is an act lamlam smarter than folks give him credit for. He done got on that kardashian money, lets see if they have a prenup.

The Pearl! says:

Kim looks really cheap…that tight-assed dress whilst pregnit ain’t cute with all her :boobs: just sittin’ all up and outta the top of the dress….just nasty as fukc :hurl:

Ty says:

Congrats Jenie :applause:

U like my gravi huh :rofl: Girl I wish I could find the video :hahaha: She jumped right up and hit the stanky leg :danban:

BUT what if he really loves you Jenny?
      *trying to Manufacture a Crisis to get the people going* :lol:

Did they each bring some crayons for him to snack on?
      :popcorn:

Miany says:

:happy: CONGRATSSS Jenie :hug:
      @DTTS.. lol.. u dunno HOWW tired I am right now. I amn soooo faking it until I make it out this bihh today.

<–Doesn't Talk To Strangers says:

I believe it :yes:
      —————-
      This was her advertisement campaign. She looks good facially(didn't see her body). Some lame ass duck wit money will look at this as an upgrade and wife her up. She'll be alright.

Dem Babies Mama Da Bombshell Esq says:

Smonae says:

:hi: Bomb dem babies got u tired ma

——————————————-

:waves: Smonae

Chit I gotta nap like 2 or 3 times a day nah :yawn:

Ty, did she slide and fall OR did she tumble over like a somersault when she fell? :popcorn:

KyCakes says:

:applause: Jenie

Miany says:

:happy: CONGRATSSS Jenie :hug:
      @DTTS.. lol.. u dunno HOWW tired I am right now.

4:30 a.m. :hump: Session? :eek:

goat76 says:

Jump-offs is an official job title in Rich peoples world. Pay is good and comes with a lot of perks.

steph L says:

Kim must have that million dollar mmmmm(tap out). 3rd child already??? How is the 2nd? :coffee:

The Pearl! says:

Heeeey, @DTTS…I see you is trynta git the people goin’ early taday!

deedeegirl says:

I respect the way he has stepped up to make them a true family. I think he’s a great guy.