Marcus Jordan

Michael Jordan’s son, Marcus Jordan, is blaming a hacker for accidentally tweeting a pic of his penis on Saturday. Marcus, who is rumored to be gay, tweeted a pic of his genitals at 10:41 p.m., according to Deadspin.com. The 22-year-old quickly deleted the tweet and followed up with another tweet that read “#mistake my bad.”

“Anyway, what’s poppin Twitter,” Marcus tweeted early Sunday.

When his Twitter followers teased Marcus about his, shall we say, shortcomings he queened out.

“My homies hitting me up talking about some pic that was posted from my account.. I mean really? Y’all think I don’t know how to work this?” he tweeted.

Marcus Jordan

Unlike most notable Twitter users who were actually hacked for real, Marcus didn’t make a fuss about it until his friends doubted his story about his Twitter being hacked.

“Whoever it was posted it and deleted it.. THEN posted that “mistake” tweet on my page.. Lol Good one.. But #CmonSon that ain’t me,” he tweeted.

“This would be my what, 3rd “accidental” tweet.. #FOH” Marcus tweeted before deleting his Twitter account.

Marcus isn’t fully out of the closet yet but he’s working on it. NBA great Earvin “Magic” Johnson also has a gay son, EJ.

169 Responses to “Michael Jordan’s Son, Marcus, Tweets Peen Pic, Then Claims His Twitter Was Hacked”

ChanAintShyt says:

Niggas gon learn to check that screen before they hit “Tweet” or “Send”

forgetme says:

Really Marcus :facepalm:

Trendsetter says:

:tea:

Afiya says:

:smack: ANOTHER MAN bites the dust :sperm: <— no populating here

jeniefrumdabloc says:

I just read that story about the guy that directed the Fugees video that scum had several children by his own daughters and the damn mother should be shanked and dude need to be castrated

The wife/mother talking about she was afraid she’d get beaten if she intervened on behalf of her daughters…then bicth, get beaten! AND she left him (which means, she left her girls behind)…she did testify against him, but those girls must be mad at their mama…you expect your parent(s) to protect you.

Dem Babies Mama Da Bombshell Esq says:

Fugg yew and ya mama tew.. Oh my bad I was hacked :rolleyes:

Men are so bish made these day :tea: what make you want to say oooh let me take a pic of my bird :shrugs: I mean really wtf, type bytch made shyt is that. Can the real in this world stand up please damn :tea:

So Mike has a gay son and so does Magic? And both sons like Snowmen?

NBA great Earvin “Magic” Johnson also has a gay son, EJ.
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    But DerekEJ not Tweeting pics of his meat tho.

Miany says:

I make sure to triple check befor I send pics of my body parts to dude 1. gotta make sure you cant see my face in the pic 2. gotta make sure I aint accidently posting it to Instagram 3. gotta make sure I’m sending it to the right person…. cmon boy, yo daddy been selling the same dayum shoe once a month my whole life, surely he can afford to see the Wiz boutta brain for you. :tea:

jeniefrumdabloc says:

Exactly type of shyt is that :mad: Then why this weekend I was at a friends house with my daughter, her son, and some other lil bad azz lil boy, anyways when ymy friend came back home, mind you I was watching all 3 of them. She comes and tells me she is glad I stayed because the lil boy like to force other lil boys to stick his lil bird in other kids mouths. I fawking lost it ya’ll !!!!! Cussed her out and left. I’m sorry but why the heyull is this child even in your house, and 2 why the heyull didn’t you tell me about this little perve, before I brought my child around him… I don’t play that shyt :cuss: Then When I told her she need to call Defax she gone tell me he just doing what he see his mother doing :wtf: and you ok with that shyt!!! :mad: I was livid, and gave her a good cussing….. fugg that…… I believe that child has been forced to do that to someone :tea:

A.J. says:

Marcus isn’t fully out of the closet yet but he’s working on it.
    :rofl: on the floor. Sandra, this was exactly what I was thinking.

Who wants to see someone’s peen but some thirsty throwback?!

If you wanna show me something, show me some bank accounts, deeds and the like. Then show some me transfer paperwork for what will go into my name. #oldschool #blamesociety

Cubarican says:

surely he can afford to see the Wiz boutta brain for you
    ____________________________________

:dead:

Anna says:

So Mike has a gay son and so does Magic? And both sons like Snowmen?

~~~~~~~~~~
    Yeah, but Magic’s son likes purses & heels.

Unshakable says:

Who dis chile’s mammy? Cuz he’on look like Juanita or Mike. :think:

Furthermore, what do these guys achieve by sending peen pics? Do they need attention or validation?

PS – Did you roses hear about the dude that won the smallest peen contest? Said he’s representing for men who are on the, ahem, short end of the stick….. :rofl:

A.J. says:

NBA great Earvin “Magic” Johnson also has a gay son, EJ.
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    But DerekEJ not Tweeting pics of his meat tho.
    He hasn’t seen that since burf. :shrug: #blamesociety He still searching like Glenn Jones!!

Anna says:

Unshakable says:

Who dis chile’s mammy? Cuz he’on look like Juanita or Mike.

~~~~~~~
    What did he win, bragging rights? :lol:

Dem Babies Mama Da Bombshell Esq says:

ChanAintShyt says:

2 Cribz!!!!!

——————————

Secret Agent Chan!!!

Miany says:

@Jenie :nono: that’s that bull shii. Ion play bout the kids touching/playing experimenting, etc. OR the adults who tolerate it….smdh… yeah, I also believe poor baby has experienced/witnessed some kinda sexual abuse cuz laaaawd knows that FORCING shii aint normal.

Unshakable says:

———————————————————–

Guhl, show you right! That’s where it’s at…….I wanna see that you got some security under your belt! :applause:

Unshakable says:

Who dis chile’s mammy? Cuz he’on look like Juanita or Mike. :think:

Chile something is in the water and I do mean something :no: I ain’t never seen so much foolishness ……. by year 2021 there may not be anymore straight single men :shrugs: hell maybe even before then

Cubarican says:

Do they need attention or validation?

Both. He just got his feelings hurt when he realized it aint what he thought it is.

Unshakable says:

@Anna – 5 seconds of fame…. 1 second for each inch. #everyinchhelps

A.J. says:

NBA great Earvin “Magic” Johnson also has a gay son, EJ.
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    But DerekEJ not Tweeting pics of his meat tho.

^^ :dead: you gone let EJ be great ok!!! :hug: AJ

A.J. says:

Jenie whats good babe?! How was your weekend?

What did he win, bragging rights?
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    Hopefully a social security check for his birth defect.

Unshakable says:

@CubaRican – Hmph! Marcus LeFonz Stronge shoulda thought about that before he decided to debut lil smokie. :hahaha:

The Pearl! says:

@Jenie — I think someone violated that lil bad ass boy, too. And for your “friend” to be so blaze about it….Jesus! Wake up, chick, damn!

VDot says:

These old dusty azz peen pics. #boring!! If you sending out peen pics, at least show it doing something halfway interesting…. like skeeting. :jack: :rofl:

Miany :hug: hey babe

Pearl, How you doing lady?

@Unshakeable-male here all day, err’day.

His facial hair looks like misguided pubic clippings.

Unshakable says:

@WhoDat – exactly. They should have a check for male peepa with these types of shortcomings. If they can’t have fire in their loins, put it in their pockets. They need to have some type of spark below the belt.

ChanAintShyt says:

Glad I never had this type of problem. Gosh.

Unshakable says:

@ A.J. – I sawwy babe…..I’m so used to typing that, I be 4gettin….thanks for reminding me. :kiss:

Anna says:

What did he win, bragging rights?
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    Hopefully a social security check for his birth defect.

~~~~~~~

Miany says:

Chile that fawked my mind up :mad: and then the lil ninja in ya house….. spirits is real yo!!!!!!! :mad: Defax should have been called :no: that shyt far out left!!!!!! I mean this lil dude is 3 or 4 :wtf: is really going on and instead of you reporting the shyt, you want someone to keep an eye on em ….. mind you don’t disclose info on the lil perv till after the fact …….. Chile I cussed her slapp the fawk out. Hell I am already sick of folks but :facepalm:

VDot says:

“He hasn’t seen that since burf. #blamesociety He still searching like Glenn Jones!!”

:dead:

In his defebse Antoinette EJ probably gets off using his Hermes heel as a plug :yes:

The Pearl! says:

:hi: AJ! I’m good! You doin’ alright today?

Miany says:

yALL REMEMBER THE BABY WHO WAS SHOT IN THE STROLLER :( I am NOT saying the parents were involved but, they lied to investigators….

(CBS) BRUNSWICK, Ga. – The father and mother of Antonio Santiago, the 13-month-old baby who was allegedly fatally shot in Brunswick, Ga. by two teens in March, had gunshot residue on them the day their son was killed, according to the state’s forensic report obtained by CBS affiliate WTEV. While the fact that Sherry West, the baby’s mother, was also shot during her son’s killing could explain why residue was found on her, it is unclear how or why the baby’s father, Louis Santiago, would have been exposed to gunshot residue. A conclusion from the state forensic report says, “This supports the possibility that [Louis Santiago] discharged a firearm, was in close proximity to a firearm upon discharge, or came into contact with an item whose surface bears GSR [gunshot residue].” According to the station, Louis Santiago is currently in jail on charges of aggravated stalking. An arrest warrant from June 6 reportedly says Santiago was stalking Sherry West, in violation of police orders. He was reportedly convicted of the same charges in another case from 2009. West claims Santiago “went nuts” in the months following their son’s murder and violated a restraining order, according to the station. “He was throwing things through the window and terrorizing me, saying that I killed my baby and it should have been me,” West told the station. West has always maintained that she was walking her baby by herself when two teens, De’Marquise Elkins and Dominique Lang, tried to rob her at gunpoint on a Brunswick sidewalk. The teens allegedly shot her in the leg and baby Antonio in the head. Both are behind bars on charges of murder and are scheduled to stand trial next month. According to the station, West says it is plausible that she would have gunshot residue on her because she was, in fact, shot. She also says it may be possible that the baby’s father came into contact with the residue when he saw her at the hospital. Police have not named Sherry West or Louis Santiago suspects in their son’s murder.

A.J. says:

Do they need attention or validation?

:lol: folks literally got too much time on their hands. Who is doing something for the community is my standard question to any celeb? If I can do something, surely they can do a smidgeon. Hmph. This is why I’ll walk pass a celeb in a heartbeat.

VDot says:

Jenie can you call Defax on them yourself?

Unshakable says:

@Chan – look atchu…… sending out reassurances to any female who dares to dream about some chocolate tai…. :rofl:

@Jenie – Guhl, now iffin you’on hush yo fuss! Chile, what is I’m supposin to do when I wanna procreate? I’mma have to go to a sperm bank! *does the McCauley Culkin a la Home Alone face*

A.J. says:

AJ! I’m good! You doin’ alright today?
    Never better!

In his defebse Antoinette EJ probably gets off using his Hermes heel as a plug
    :kona: you go fa 1 minute then come back. :lol:

VDot says:

Jenie can you call Defax on them yourself?

I would have but I didn’t know where he stayed, or the mother ….. long story short he is some kid in the neighborhood :shrugs: and to be honest after chomping the shyt out of her I left livid. :no:

Miany I don’t know but that story never seemed legit about toddler getting killed :no:

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

——
    I died twice

ChanAintShyt says:

There is an art to sending this type of shyt out. Just like you women have your art as well. :tea:

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

@Jenie so did you call child services?

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

VDot says:

Jenie can you call Defax on them yourself?

I would have but I didn’t know where he stayed, or the mother ….. long story short he is some kid in the neighborhood and to be honest after chomping the shyt out of her I left livid.
    —–
    Ok I did not see this before I asked. But I would of been on a mission to find out who his momma was. And me and the friend would have to part ways. That shyt is triflent and she just sits and knows this information and does nothing. Bird ass bytch. smdh

Carrington says:

I don’t understand why grown a$$ed men feel the need to continue to take dikpiks & send them out anyway.

If you can’t get a hit based upon your game, or your name – then there’s a huge possibility that your peen pick will be a topic of conversation for whoever you sent it to & their friends – and eventually everybody on the blogs once it gets out.

They kill me acting like these broads the sext with aren’t going to eventually make the rounds trying to get some shine off of his stupidity at some point.

You can’t get a hit based upon the fact that your deddy has a billion bucks in the bank, bro? You STILL have to prove something?

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

@Jenie so did you call child services?

Nope :tea: I got the hell on !!!!! Will not be going back either :tea:

jeniefrumdabloc says:
    ^^ girlll wheneva yt is a victim of a crime and the only descriptor they can find is ‘ummmm he was black’ I question EVERYTHING they say cuz laaaawd know a mofo shoot me in the leg when I’m with MY BABY, I’m not even feeling that lil bullet graze, BIIII I’m busy using my body to shield my baby. ion know but in my head thats how shii like this go down.

Anna says:

Carrington says:

~~~~~~~~~~
    Anthony Weiner. His poor long suffering wife.

is every black man out chere GAY… cuz u read all these blogs and social media outlets that SEEMS to be the case. :coffee:

NO HOPE FOR THE FUTURE.

How big was Marcus dack tho?

Why is this a story again? Oh, cause he’s Mike’s son?
    Did he send that chit to someone with actual talent? :shrugs:

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

How big was Marcus dack tho?
    —-
    Hopefully bigger than the mess the man sent Wut that day :kona:

@PICKACHU
    “is every black man out chere GAY… ”

No. Very few are…

Carrington says:

~~~~~~~~~~
    Anthony Weiner. His poor long suffering wife.
    She will be on Snapped soon enough. She hasnt had enough just yet. I’m thinking in two more times and he’ll be outta here.

Cubarican says:

Anthony Weiner
    _________________________

You mean Carlos Danger? Anthony Weiner is just the governement. :tea:

jeniefrumdabloc says:
    Exactly Miany :tea:

Hopefully bigger than the mess the man sent Wut that day
    ________________________

:rofl: O GAWD I HOPE SO :hahaha:

Anthony Weiner. His poor long suffering wife.

She would be more angry if her REAL boo Hillary Clinton sent those pics out or if Anthony was blowing some money on some broad.

That woman could care less about some dyck pics.

Pointhim Out-Stewart says:

it’s a decent sized peen. So is he really same sex loving or we’re just taking shots at him?

The Reverend Priestess Prophetess Pastor Bishop Mother Pope of the Church of BLACK Jeesus Pickachu Tran says:

NO HOPE FOR THE FUTURE.
    How big was Marcus dack tho?

Nope but unfortunately if ya never met a real black man, that is on his shyt called life :tea: then the media will make sure your brain will think there is little hope. Pay attention …………. the media and entertainment is fueling all of this mess

Anthony Weiner. His poor long suffering wife.

she’s no longer “long suffering”. She’s just an insecure idiot that puts up with all his BS at this point :coffee:

A.J. says:

Anthony Weiner. His poor long suffering wife.

That woman could care less about some dyck pics.
    Man, shut up. :lol: @ Hillary Clinton her real boo.

Pointhim Out-Stewart says:

I dont think he’s gay. He seems to be into snow bunnies like his daddy tho. Do you feel bad for kids who will live their entire life in the shadow of their super successful parents (will smiths kids, jordan’s kids, MJ spawned kids)? They are typically trust fund kids, but they don’t have an identity of their own.

A.J. says:

Sup Point-long time! But really, who cares? He living off his daddy’s money. He weak. :tea: I don’t like any signs of weakness.

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

@Picka My thing is this, if you are going to send out peen picts, then it needs to look perfect by womens standards. Not like a nasty vienna sausage

Miany says:

FUGGG the media.. cuz I will tell you.
    . EVERY BLACK MAN is NOT: gay, thug, in jail, abusive, good for nothing, slacker, lazy, or a cheater
    ~~~~~~AND~~~~~~~
    EVERY BLACK WOMAN is NOT: angry, bitter, aggressive, hood rat, over sexed, etc.
    THE NORMAL BLACK FOLK just tooo “boring” for YT MEDIA :tea: DOn’t believe the hype

@JENIE
    “Nope but unfortunately if ya never met a real black man, that is on his shyt called life then the media will make sure your brain will think there is little hope. Pay attention …………. the media and entertainment is fueling all of this mess”

:cosign:
    The attack on the black man is dynamic and persistent. This is the new tactic… They thought saying all of us were “thugs” was goin work but turned hoes (black and yt) loved thugs.

So now they goin with now we all gay. We’ll all be devil worshippers or aliens or something next. :coffee:

GAGIRL87 says:

Marcus, who is rumored to be gay, tweeted a pic of his genitals at 10:41 p.m.
    ______________________________________________________________________

:dead: at the time

A.J. says:

FUGGG the media.. cuz I will tell you.
    ~~~~~~AND~~~~~~~
    EVERY BLACK WOMAN is NOT: angry, bitter, aggressive, hood rat, over sexed, etc.
    :applause:

Miany says:

FUGGG the media.. cuz I will tell you.
    ~~~~~~AND~~~~~~~
    EVERY BLACK WOMAN is NOT: angry, bitter, aggressive, hood rat, over sexed, etc.
    THE NORMAL BLACK FOLK just tooo “boring” for YT MEDIA DOn’t believe the hype

:preach:

Miany says:

^^^ nope not at all cuz if you make my daddy a BILLIONAIRE RIGHT NOW. No matter how famous my daddy is I can take somma that money and live real low key happy….nevertheless GREAT is GREAT and if the SMITH KIDS or JORDAN KIDS wanna be great they gotta be hungrier than their parents were and put the work in. IF they do, they will NOT be overshadowed cuz they already got their foots in all the right doors.

@PEARL
    “Yes, @Jenie, the media is a bicth. They’re the same folks who “forced” a straight-up fukcing-on-tape assed Kim K down our throats until she and her entire family are now viewed as “acceptable”/mainstream…what kind of shyt is that? Really!”

:blink:
    :stop:
    If anything they tried to ruin Kim K. because of that tape (which they still try to do) but you can’t hold talent down. The people didn’t fall for their schemes and Kim K. came out on top.

The media did Kim K. NO favors and still don’t. Besides E tv, name ONE media outlet with something positive to say about Kim K. :waiting:

:cosign: YOu said it all

ChanAintShyt says:

@ GA, ain’t but one online peen you should be thinkin bout!!!!

THE NORMAL BLACK FOLK just tooo “boring” for YT MEDIA DOn’t believe the hype
    ______________________________________________________________________

agreed :coffee:

The Pearl! says:

:hi: @Man. I thought that comment might get a rise outta you. If anything (from what I hear) Ray J should have come up offa that tape and not Kim :shrug: IJS

________________________

the kardashian/jenner clan is the brady bunch of our time :sarcasm:

Cubarican says:

but you can’t hold talent down
    _________________________________

:huh: What talent? There was zero talent in that tape, and what talent is there now?

GAGIRL87 says:

@ Chan :wink: you right babe!!!

@CUBARICAN
    “but you can’t hold talent down
    _________________________________

What talent? There was zero talent in that tape, and what talent is there now?

:stop:
    Are you really questioning the ability of Kim K.???

The Pearl! says:

@Man. I thought that comment might get a rise outta you. If anything (from what I hear) Ray J should have come up offa that tape and not Kim IJS

I AGREE since Ray J put in most of the work. KIM K was quite boring. she gave wack :head: and she was was stiff as heyul. I dont get black men and their fascination with her

__________________________________

To be honest I’m to busy trying to keep my head above water with my own child to be concerned about these celebrity’s children ….. :lol:

:whistle:

:headphone:

Yo, yo uhh
    She would always turn heads when she fall through, she would always make moves how a boss do
    And she never gave any nigga time of day, but she the chick all the niggaz tried to talk to
    But when it came to me she had a thing for me, when we kicked it she rolled up the weed for me
    And we’d both cut class, post up in the cut steady watchin just to see if the police comin
    We got close over time her and I, right around the time that I first got signed
    Come to think about it I was ’bout 17, I ain’t even have a license, couldn’t even drive
    I was goin back and forth with these flights, another show after show, each night
    She became so suspicious of these other bitches she’d go through my phone and we’d fight
    Talk about torn between the two, wasn’t really much more that we could do
    Wasn’t really much space for us but she stayed down with every tour she seen me do
    But I guess one night I had a few, huh, one night I had a few
    Yeah, this lil’ chick that caught my eye, I told her “Hurry up, meet me at the room”
    And no, I didn’t have a contraceptive, and my common sense neglected
    And two months later next thing I know I got a text that said “I’m pregnant”
    And you can almost bet she kept it, and that’s the reason why you left me
    On top of all that, it wasn’t even mine, I went and got paternity tested
    Damn!

When the lights go out and I’m in my bed
    I think of all the madness in my hea-aaaaaaaaaaaaaad
    Oh-oh-ohhhh, all of the things that I did back then
    Ohhhh, when I’m in my bed
    I think of all the memories I’ve ha-aaaaaaaaaaaaaad
    Oh-oh-ohhhh, all of the things that I did back then

Cubarican says:

@CUBARICAN
    “What is her ability? To rub two dry sticks together without making a fire? If anyone has ability is Kris. She turned all of that around into what they are today, not Kim.”

:wtf:
    EVERYTHING is built off of KIM and her decisions!

:stop:
    You know what, lemme leave this alone. Yall always try to besmirch Kim…
    :facepalm:

tipdagemini says:

Miany says:

yALL REMEMBER THE BABY WHO WAS SHOT IN THE STROLLER I am NOT saying the parents were involved but, they lied to investigators….

_________________________________________

you might not say they was involved but ima damn sho say it……..they was wrong and they deserve to been put under the jail for killing their child and blaming lil black kids

VDot says:

TheManIJustDon’tCare Channel :lol:

ChanAintShyt says:

I don’t like Kim K…..at all. She wack to me.

VDot says:

@Ga – I :heart: that song. Whenever i hear it, I just act like it’s me TI is talking about :love:

The Pearl! says:

:winky: @Cubarican! Thanks for swooping in and taking @Man off my hands. I owe ya one! :ha:

VDot says:

Minus the slow part :huh:

How we get on Kim’s azz :huh: goes back up to read :pc:

@VDOT
    ““Besides E tv, name ONE media outlet with something positive to say about Kim K.”

TheManIJustDon’tCare Channel ”

:think: I need to watching this channel cause sounds like they know what they talkin bout!

@ Vdot I love it too, stay off my man Tip now :karate: lol

I felt bad for the chick Tip talking about glad she married now :cry:

Ay, in my apartment a long time ago I knew a bad bitch but she was kinda slow
    Still gave it up when it’s a few of us; she let me finger **** her on the school bus
    We used to cut school with her and run train, she wanna hang with us, we want one thang
    Just penetratin that throat dawg – she choke on it like smoke dawg
    But whenever I ****ed up my re-up, in a dice game I go see her
    She’ll give me enough to buy a quarter ounce and then blow a blunt of that reefer
    She used to buy a nigga new sneakers, pay the bill on my beeper
    Just so she could page to put a “69″ and I know it’s time to go freak her
    Then one day I just asked her, “Why you always give ya ass up?
    I mean damn these hoes get paid, all you do is get laid, this **** don’t add up”
    She said “Tip, all I wanna do is feel love, even if I know it ain’t real love
    Even if I know a nigga only finna hit it then never call back, I still ****”
    And that’s ****ed up cause she’s so trill, I need somethin, she go steal
    When the trap hot and police ride, nigga guess where we go chill?
    About fo’ years she held dope and my fo’-pound ’til it go down
    I remember shawty, she stayed down, I won’t say her name cause she married now

Miany says:

I will say at least MAN loyal cuz he dont give a fudduck WHAT folk say bout kim or HOW TRUE it is but… he gone defend her azz :pc:

@tipdagemini…. I just didn’t say it cuz its horrible to accuse a parent of killin their kid without proof I wont say it but I side eye the heyull of that biiiii :( somebody in those boys (the accused killers) family better go get their azz a lawyer who want some attention THEN they need to call a press conference cuz this lil update I found was buried at the bottom of the internet

DRY SNATCH can’t give HEAD right. Thats why KANYE cheats with men who know what their doing :coffee:

Speaking of sprites, this guy that works in my office is totally fawkable :tea:

tipdagemini says:

@Miany

when this story first happened it was on every local and national news channel now they are not saying anything. Im sure the family of the boys cant afford a lawyer and the aunts was arrested too. it baffles me that the lil boys mom hasnt been arrested. ugh just sickening

ChanAintShyt says:

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

Yeah right. You know they ain’t gonna admit that…..let that nigga come round em and start singing One Wish tho, lmao.

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

I will admit, I would have skeeted on ole Ray Face. Those juices come natutal anyways !!! Besides he looks like he can eat a mean one. :tea:

tipdagemini says:

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

________________________________________

in my younger days i thought he was cute but not gush worthy now hes just an annoying lil terd

VDot says:

@ Vdot I love it too, stay off my man Tip now

__________________________________________________

:eyeroll:

I will go to war over TI. Married or not :shotsfired:

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

:oops: RAY J CAN GET IT

@PICKA CHU
    “**still waiting on ONE woman that will admit they would have been gushing juices for Ray J**

RAY J CAN GET IT

________

:blink: STILL??????? In 2013????

_____________________________________________________________________

:think:

@ Vdot you can semi have Tip I want 3 Stacks :coffee:

Did anyone see Wolverine :thinking:

The Pearl! says:

Hmph! Ray J’s too young for me, but I’da considered doin’ his lil ass; not after Kim K been on that joint though! :no:

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

RAY J CAN GET IT
    ——
    Ewwww. :no:

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

@PICKA CHU

RAY J CAN GET IT

________

STILL??????? In 2013????

:yes: even in 2013. Just because you fell off doesnt mean u lose your “talents”

Did anyone see Wolverine
    ______________________________________________________

Nope but I’m going this weekend tho

ChanAintShyt says:

@GA, I thought we were gonna watch the Wolverine bootleg by candlelight with some stiff drinks?

GAGIRL87 says:

I lost my debit card got daymn :facepalm:

Jamillah says:

Wow! I guess all the money in the world can’t buy you a straight son.

__________________________________________________________________

:huh: that’s what you think of me I can’t get a REAL movie date??? you bout to get fired :lol:

Miany says:

USED to have a BIG AZZ crush on Ray-J. He gotta lil change of his own BUT He super corny now… I’d sit on his face and gush rivers but ONLY if he agrees to STFU. :tape:

@ Tran frfr real life :rofl: stealing weave tho Fox come on

ChanAintShyt says:

GAGIRL87 says:

Naw babe I only treat you to the finest of movies. Bootlegs by candlelight are late night affairs n shyt.

GAGIRL87 says:

@ Tran frfr real life stealing weave tho Fox come on

seriously they caught this broke bish on camera :lol: I mean they have places offering 6 month lay-a-way YO WEAVE plans and she go steal da shyt :hahaha:

I saw Wolverine this past weekend. I’m a comic book fanatic so I know we tend to grade these movies more harshly than the average person…

…that being said, it sucked. It was among the worst of the movies Marvel has attached their name to. The action was non-existent and the “plot” made very little sense. Even for a comic book movie.

:facepalm: at the amount of yall that are still or used to be attracted to Ray J…

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

BREAKING NEWS: Foxy Brown got caught stealing a $900 Weave!
    —–
    Jesus be a pack of remy for this poor soul.

__________________________________________________________________

Hmmmmmm huh I see you trying to clean it up :rofl: Okay I want dinner and a movie :coffee:

:offtopic:

Anybody from South Carolina on this board or anybody every traveled there??? I need to know where to club and shop in your city. I know ya’ll got a Tanger Outlet on the beach but what else????

@ Man….That shyt was a waste of film. I keep sitting there waiting for something to happen. The ending credits scene was better than that whole movie.

tipdagemini says:

slow news day……………………………………………………………………………..

ChanAintShyt says:

@ GA, check that iPad of yours

tipdagemini says:

ready for the finale of love and hip hop and hit the floor :bounce:

ChanAintShyt says:

everybody must be workin LIKE FIELD SLAVES today, cuz its ghost up here.

I’m playing Call of Duty, lol

@MZ DIMPZ
    “That shyt was a waste of film. I keep sitting there waiting for something to happen. The ending credits scene was better than that whole movie.”

“The Dark Knight” has ruined how they make these movies but trying to make this chit mroe cerebral and with a plot and chit. Man, this Wolverine. I wanna see that nigga murkin fools and choppin people heads off and chit.

Not pondering existential questions.
    :facepalm:

… but yeah, that ending credit had a ninja right back crunk! :rofl:

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

Aaah man :sad: Cause I loved the other wolverine movie :sad: oh well want be seeing that

@ Man….But I liked the last Dark Knight and the Last Iron Man. That damned Wolverine just sucked! :wail:

Mannnnnnn, when I saw that shyt rattling in that tray, I said, MY NIGGA BACK! :rofl: I can’t wait for that shyt! :danban:

Hopefully Thor will be a lot better this fall.
    :prays:

GAGIRL87 says:

@ Chan I left it at home but will due babes!

Iron Man was just ok to me :shrugs: the worst one really. I just hope the avengers movie don’t fail me :tea:

GAGIRL87 says:

@ Dimpz :hug: you look sexy in that avi werk!!!!!!!!

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

Hopefully Thor will be a lot better this fall.

:woot:

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

:facepalm: Oy vey
    *goes back up to read*

KyCakes says:

jeniefrumdabloc says:
    what make you want to say oooh let me take a pic of my bird
    ———————————————————————

@DIMPZ
    “….But I liked the last Dark Knight and the Last Iron Man. That damned Wolverine just sucked!

Mannnnnnn, when I saw that shyt rattling in that tray, I said, MY NIGGA BACK! I can’t wait for that shyt!”
    _________________________

Yeah, I liked “The Dark Knight Rises” and “Iron Man 3″ too. But it seemed like Wolverine failed miserable to take the bluepring from “The Dark Knight” and apply it here.

That chit don’t work for Wolverine. He just a bad azz. Not someone contemplating all this chit. And if I saw Jean Grey one mo’ phuckin ‘gin!
    :facepalm:

But yeah! That ending credit was a fool! I already know what’s it bout tho and Halle Berry recently signed on to play Storm again! That new X-Men comin out in 2015! :danban1:

@ GA…..Thanks Boo! :hug:

I’mma miss you too! :wail:

@JENIE
    “Iron Man was just ok to me the worst one really. I just hope the avengers movie don’t fail me ”

Yeah… that Iron Man 3 was ok. The first one is still the best by miles and miles. They shoulda stuck with the theme of the “Mandarin” being a terrorist in Iron Man 3.

Or just kept to the comic of the Mandarin having alien technology. I don’t know why these movie producers come in and phuck up something already successful. :facepalm:

BREAKING NEWS: Foxy Brown got caught stealing a $900 Weave!

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    JAY Z (all caps no hyphen) has more former has been’s than a VH1 special

@ Man….I HATE Halle Berry as Storm! She’s just not “STRONG” enough, imo.

Man, Jean just had to be there to be pretty. She served zero purpose to me. I told my girl, she must be a vampire cause her ass ain’t aging.

I’mma be emailing your ass about the next movie. :rofl:

KyCakes says:

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

——————————————————————
    For the record, I have NEVA been attracted to Brandy’s ‘puppy brother’ :tea:

I know ya’ll got a Tanger Outlet on the beach but what else????
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    I take it you tambout Myrtle Beach.

They got two outlet centers. And this weekend coming up is their tax free weekend I do belee.

Far as clubs skip the club and just go to their Friday’s. Located on Hwy 17. Or any of the bars on Ocean Blvd.

@ Dimpz where you going? :(

Just because you fell off doesnt mean u lose your “talents”
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    And if Karrine ole wide pussee azz say it…shawty MUST got talent.

:yes:

For the record, I have NEVA been attracted to Brandy’s ‘puppy brother’
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    I remma when he came to Moesha. I was like who is this :lame: And I was out of HS by then and I do belee that is why I stopped watching that show. The old episodes be coming on now and I missed a dayum LOT…all b/c of Dorian.

:hug: @Dimpz

KyCakes says:

Dimpz :love: Get on the book, hunty

@ GA….My job here is ending Friday so, I won’t be able to post anymore. I’ll either be laid off and looking or hopefully training on something new.

@ KY…What the hell you over there doing?

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

Just because you fell off doesnt mean u lose your “talents”
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    And if Karrine ole wide pussee azz say it…shawty MUST got talent.
    by Who Dat on Jul 29, 2013 at 1:38 pm
    Cause everybody knows you can’t half step in on her … She is the bar by which all things are measured :ghost:

tintin1979 says:

Sandra and her tags. LOL. Celebrity children who are gay. THAT’S FUNNY!!!