Monica and Shannon Brown Celebrate Their Three-Year Wedding Anniversary

Monica and Shannon Brown

R&B Diva Monica and her NBA star husband Shannon Brown celebrated their 3-year wedding anniversary today, July 9. Mo, who is expecting their first baby together in September, tweeted: “July 9th 2011…. One of the best days of my life as the years pass by our love grows stronger each day!!! God is love & his love guided us to one another #MBSB”

Monica and Shannon Brown

Mo and Shannon met in June 2010 on Monica’s video shoot for her single “Love All Over Me.” Monica, 32, has two sons, Romelo, 5, and Lil Rocko, 7, from a previous relationship with music producer and rapper Rodney “Rocko” Hill.

Shannon, 27, also has a son, Shannon Christopher Brown, from a previous relationship. Congrats to the happy couple!

• Monica and Shannon Brown Celebrate 1 Year Anniversary
  • Inside Monica and Shannon’s Fairy Tale Wedding
  • CONFIRMED: Shannon Brown and Monica Are Married
  • Pregnant Monica and Shannon Brown in Chattanooga

162 Responses to “Monica and Shannon Brown Celebrate Their Three-Year Wedding Anniversary”

I love Mo

For some reason I thought they were married much longer than that. Congrats to the lovely couple! :love:

anw_rootbeer says:

congrtas!!! *waits for my husband that God prepared for me before I was even placed in the womb* (or so I’ve been told) !!HUGE SIGH!!

:whistle:

Even my skin is changing oh
      I’m feeling warmer no more icy blue hearts for me
      You put the color back in my life
      And now where there was black and white
      you’re becoming iridescent
      ——–
      This was my ex’s ringtone…. :yawn:

forgetme says:

Time flys by when you are truly in :love: . I’ve listened to Monica’s music since I was 16 years old. We also share the same name. :D Congrats Mon and Shannon!!

Oh no :cell: you must be MissTaken says:

I love Mo
      by GAGIRL87 on Jul 9, 2013 at 2:39 pm
      _________
      :whistle: it’s a a bird it’s a plane… No it’s my superman … I can be your Lois lane

Still Standing was a great album by her :love:

One In A Lifetime
      Stay Or Go
      Mirror
      Here I Am
      SuperMan
      Believing In Me

forgetme says:

Shannon is how Chris Brown would look if he was a bit older and without all those nasty tatoos. :tea:

Morning Wood Kind fine :thinking: is her shawt ? :thinking:

Miany says:

GAGIRL87 says:

Still Standing was a great album by her
      One In A Lifetime
      Stay Or Go
      Mirror
      Here I Am
      SuperMan
      Believing In Me
      ^^^ :cosign: PLUSSS the still standing song was also my shii
      :love: superman tooo “you’re my super hero, oooh you rock my world/ if you show me how I can be your super girl”

Thats a Nice PIc of them :thumbsup:

shannon\CHRIS must be related sheesh they lOOk so much alike

Long LOST Bro or something :think:

Gagirl bring it in with yo sexy azz :happy: love the gravie :yes:

MsB2u says:

HOW SWEET I JUST CELEBRATED MINES MARRIAGE IS A WONDERFUL THING
      :love:

@ Miany YESSSS girl superman is the shyt

:whistle:

Let me touch the sky Please don’t hit the breaks
      Fly me to the moon I want to see heavens gates
      I want to feel what it’s like to be with superman
      I’ll stay by your side an if you take my hand
      Then there’s no dreams that we can’t see
      And there’s no thing that we can’t be
      And there’s no time that I won’t find
      and I’m so glad that I found the time tonight

QueenSJ says:

Congrats to them!!!

@forgetme Yeah, he favors him and Paul Pierce a little. lol

GAGIRL87 says:

@ Jenie :kiss: hey babes *blushes* your the sexy one!

I ate a hot momma pickle at lunch….and I want another.. :wail:

@ Razzle he still be calling??? :rofl:

These pics look forced! Them “50% Smiles” that nigga makin!

GAGIRL87 says:

Donell Jones new album came out today :gossip: I love him!

@ Razzle he still be calling??? :rofl:
      ———
      Girl nawl! :lol:

**UNRELATED TO THIS POST**
      How you try to take “classy” pics with a rat tail weave stapled in your head? :lol:

Man, she need to quit.

:cheer:

CONGRATS Mo & Shannon! :love:
      ________________-
      Aunt Tea

i noticed yew called Mo an R & B Diva. u got somethin to tell us? :tea:

speaking of R & B divas

who else gonna watch the LA edition? & :wtf: happened to lil Mo’s face?

:popcorn:

MsB2u says:

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

**UNRELATED TO THIS POST**

Man, she need to quit.
      ————————-

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

**UNRELATED TO THIS POST**
      How you try to take “classy” pics with a rat tail weave stapled in your head?

Man, she need to quit.

—————-
      It’s hypothetical, right? :sarcasm:

GAGIRL87 says:

@ Man why want you tell her in a nice way? :coffee:

happened to lil Mo’s face?
      ———
      It looks so looooooong, chunky and manish… Like someone stretched it out and pumped air into it with a tire pump….like Wil E. Coyote.

Dem Babies Mama Da Bombshell Esq says:

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

**UNRELATED TO THIS POST**
      How you try to take “classy” pics with a rat tail weave stapled in your head?
      Man, she need to quit.

—————————————–

Fugg this leprechaun :ghost: :rofl:

GAGIRL87 says:

@ Fay I watched last week’s episode what is wrong with michel’le’s voice and nose?

Chante Moore & Lil Mo are my favs so far

Dem Babies Mama Da Bombshell Esq says:

FAY FAY :love:

FaylaHasReinstatedBrendenOnTheWhipfinity :whip: BOD(Pending90DayProbationPeriod) says:

speaking of R & B divas
      who else gonna watch the LA edition? & happened to lil Mo’s face?

Somebody need to tell her that her features are wayyyyyyyyyyyy to strong for all that damn make up :nono:

Gigi26 says:

How you try to take “classy” pics with a rat tail weave stapled in your head?
      ——————–
      Man that’s a straight from the kitchen updo :yes: But let her be! :rofl:

<—Had y'all seen this on the innawebs yet? :lol:

Bomb, Fay Fay, :kiss: DTS :woot:

@RAZZLE
      “**UNRELATED TO THIS POST**
      How you try to take “classy” pics with a rat tail weave stapled in your head?

Man, she need to quit.

—————-
      It’s hypothetical, right?

:nono:
      See, I know this complete hood rat trick right. Pure gutter trash.

But she wants the world to think she is “spiritual” and “righteous” and chit so she always quoting the same three bible verses she knows on different social sites.

Then, get her friends to post about her “happy marriage” when everyone knows her baby daddy still hittin and her husband cheating on her and looking for a way out.

It’s pure comedy. This person needs their own reality show.

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

@RAZZLE
      “**UNRELATED TO THIS POST**
      How you try to take “classy” pics with a rat tail weave stapled in your head?

Man, she need to quit.

—————-
      It’s hypothetical, right?

See, I know this complete hood rat trick right. Pure gutter trash.

It’s pure comedy. This person needs their own reality show.
      ————–

Shay_OH says:

They are such a good looking couple! And they look so happy in these pics!

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

@RAZZLE
      “**UNRELATED TO THIS POST**
      How you try to take “classy” pics with a rat tail weave stapled in your head?
      Man, she need to quit.
      —————-
      It’s hypothetical, right?

See, I know this complete hood rat trick right. Pure gutter trash.
      It’s pure comedy. This person needs their own reality show.
      ________________________

Its a chick on my page doing with the same story :tea: only difference is the husband just got shot last week. :tea: folks is shot out!

Miany says:

this tea is sweet :tea:

Dem Babies Mama Da Bombshell Esq says:

Jenie :waves:

RAZZLE is the :champ: , not a BEDAZZLED tramp. :nono: says:

happened to lil Mo’s face?
      ———

eggzaaaactly!!

GA! :hug: way min! i done missed the season premiere?? DAMMIT MAN!! :cuss:

Jen-nay & Bomb!! :woohoo: whasssssaaaappp?? <—like the old budweiser commercials

Diva says:

Monica is such a pretty lady! :wave: hey heffas

@JENIE
      “Its a chick on my page doing with the same story only difference is the husband just got shot last week. folks is shot out!”

Classic hood rat behavior.

Jennayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy :kiss:

*holds my ish* :waves: Hey Shayyyy! :lol:

Miany, have you tasted kfc’s sweet tea? :love: #yummy

Diva says:

:wink: hey Man how u doing hunni?

@DIVA
      :shocked:
      HEY!
      :hugs:

Been saving this for YOU!
      :jack:

:cuss: My boss and his wife are “into it” and she keeps calling here!!!!!!!!!!!! :angry:

:hahaha: that ninja is a straight fool :rofl: :rofl:

Oh no :cell: you must be MissTaken says:

See, I know this complete hood rat trick right. Pure gutter trash.

It’s pure comedy. This person needs their own reality show.
      by Man, I just don’t care™ on Jul 9, 2013 at 3:12 pm
      ————-
      Serious question: so you have seen it with your own eyes? So if this person is getting beat and cheated on then they are trash? Wow. They might not be the best at picking the right person but trash? i
      wonder how squeaky clean these other celebs would be to people if we saw what goes on behind their closed doors. I mean did you not say leave Draya alone cause she deserves another chance? And yet she constantly walks around looking trashy but gets no comment because you’d sleep with her.
      You know I e-kick it with you Man but this seems really harsh and mean. I also think those “3″ scriptures she quotes are better than none of its from the heart and God hears her. Like I said no problem, you still cool just had to be honest :yes:

Diva says:

@Man and your azz ain’t gone never change is you? watch my eyes nucca :rofl:

@baby sis hey ma :happy: how you been my dahling sister? :kiss:

MsB2u says:

:nono:
      See, I know this complete hood rat trick right. Pure gutter trash.

It’s pure comedy. This person needs their own reality show.
      —————————————————-
      :huh: SO BASICALLY SHE IS FULL OF BULL CRAP

@DTTS hey gal!!!!!

@Man ™ aint gone NEVA be shat & is a master at his damn craft i give him that! :trophy:

:dead:

<–Doesn't Talk To Strangers says:

My boss and his wife are “into it” and she keeps calling here!!!!!!!!!!!!

Chile my Boss stalker keep calling here talm bout he need to pay her mother's garbage bill :rofl: no lie :hahaha: he fugged a fool chile …… and she telling me this nah!!!! All I did was answer the phone :rofl: folks are loosing their damn minds

Man but this seems really harsh and mean.

Tee stop acKin’ like you :newbie: here. :stop:

MetroAtlMrs says:

The thing I like about No & Shannon is that even though they both have kids from previous relationships they found true love with each other. They seem genuinely happy and they inspire others they have kids and are still looking for the “one”…

Diva says:

What I been missing around the Rose Garden….who new, who got banned and most of all who been fugging with my hubby and wifey? Ya’ll don’t all font at once. :rofl:

MsDiva :woot: I been sheet shopping yo! :rofl:

I have been fine Diva :hug: I missed you :happy: you bring a lil spice round these parts :danban:

<–Doesn't Talk To Strangers says:

MsDiva :woot: I been sheet shopping yo! :rofl:
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      Oh shyt now..what you find ma? details…color, count and size :rofl:

jeniefrumdabloc says:

<–Doesn't Talk To Strangers says:

My boss and his wife are “into it” and she keeps calling here!!!!!!!!!!!!

============
      How about this bish talmbout "don't tell him I called" :wtf: (when he's on the phone or in the bathroom) :rofl:

Me: Ok, ____ (first name)

Then :ha:

And his slow ass doesn't think I know that they been text fighting all fuggin day :lol:

Pay the Trash Bill! :mad:
      LMAO

GAGIRL87 says:

@ Diva :kiss: they banned my boo Naija :crying: I don’t know who been tryna give Goat some a$$ tho :kona:

Oh no :cell: you must be MissTaken says:

Man but this seems really harsh and mean._______________

Tee stop acKin’ like you here.
      by OutsidetheBox on Jul 9, 2013 at 3:26 pm
      ______
      :rotfl:
      Chile after I pressed send I was :ashamed: I was like this is SR this ain’t real life. Forgive me

jeniefrumdabloc says:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      I been missing you too ma! You been watching yo brother-in-law? I hope I don’t have to bust that nucca upside his head. :hahaha:

Not for me MsDiva :rollseyes: (from that email question :eek: )
      but I did get 400 count :yes:
      ==================
      And then mstake (still) *snickers* is just encouraging him :wail: lol

Just realized @ Man was throwing shade chileeee :rofl: my dumba$$

@MS 2B U
      ” SO BASICALLY SHE IS FULL OF BULL CRAP”
      _________

Yup, the worst kind too. The kind that convinced themselves they “classy” cause some ninja married they azz.

So then they try to act like they ain’t phucked the whole 9th block of the local prison and have the names tatted on they body to prove it.

“You can put lipstick on a pig…”-Obama

Where the hell is 6pm?! :eek: :wail:

Sowry yall, i’m ret to go. :ashamed:

*tries to change the subject*

who watched the damn fatal attraction lass night?? it was sooooo goodt! :popcorn:

BUT fugged up bc that lady lost her life :(

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      I saw that on the twatter awhile back. Sandra got mad bout something. Somebody musta broke in the PUMP it UP warehouse and stole some product. She got mad :rofl:

*whispers* Jenny, one text said “are you still mad at me?”

Oh no :cell: you must be MissTaken says:

Text fighting!! :lol:
      Accidentally type the wrong thing be ready to fight
      :cell: i meant that’s why I sleep with socks not that’s why I slept with Jaq

<–Doesn't Talk To Strangers says:

Not for me MsDiva :rollseyes: (from that email question :eek: )
      but I did get 400 count :yes:
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      :thumbsup: that will work ma!!!! happy I could suggest! :danban1: happy sheet lover

MissHarlem says:

:facepalm: MISSTAKEN :listen: no new fonts no new font no no new
      You wasting font girl

DIVA :waves:

@ Fay…That baby in your gravi is SERIOUS! I saw one that said

Ooooooooooooooooooooooooh girl, you ain’t got NO edges! :rofl:

I’m still scurred Fay! Maybe I should reschedule. :kona:

Betamax82 says:

What no Dopamine snarks

“You can put lipstick on a pig…”-Obama

:ghost:

New Girl, call my people and let them know what happened :rofl:

Diva says:

*runs over to Dimpz* hi there pretty lady the Rock said to tell you hi :rofl:

Oh no :cell: you must be MissTaken says:

Text fighting!! :lol:
      Accidentally type the wrong thing be ready to fight
      :cell: i meant that’s why I sleep with socks not that’s why I slept with Jaq

:chase: :wail:

Ain’t got good sense!!!!!!!!!!! :rofl:

Harlem :hug: hey lady

@Luvn chicka what’s been happen? You been behaving yo azz gal? :rofl:

Ty says:

I love Mo
      :cosign GA

We just need to find her some better songwriters :pc:

Shay_OH says:

How you try to take “classy” pics with a rat tail weave stapled in your head?

:dead:

I’m still scurred Fay! Maybe I should reschedule. :kona:

Whatchu doing… You getting a wax? :popcorn:

well? :lol:

Diva says:

@Ty pour me up a welcome back drink…..make it stiff like I like my duck. :rofl:

@ Diva ….Hey girl! :wave: <—His drawls he left under my bed this morning. Take them so you can wash them! :hug: <—church style

Gigi26 says:

OMG MAN!! :rofl: STOP!

:rofl: @ New Girl

Hell Nawl! That “thing” is tomorrow. :lol:

MzDimplez1123 says:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      Keep em…he don't wear any when he wif me….he be swinging it from side to side. :wink:

Ty says:

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

**UNRELATED TO THIS POST**
      How you try to take “classy” pics with a rat tail weave stapled in your head?
      Man, she need to quit.
      :rofl: In the words of OTB…u still pressed huh :rofl:

*thinks about that article u had me read about Mo* :cry:

Shay_OH says:

Monica looks a lil’ bit like Angela Bassett in that pic w/the blue dress on.

Dem Babies Mama Da Bombshell Esq says:

DIVAAAAAAAAA :hugs:

DiVurRRRRR!!
      <—–you see my FACE!
      Im always misBEHAVING :D

whey U been

@ Diva…Apparently he not wearing them with me if they’re in my hand but, you are more than welcome to take them. I’m done with him til he gets his life. I’ll just admire his ass from afar.

Ty says:

Diva says:

@Ty pour me up a welcome back drink…..make it stiff like I like my duck
      :hug: :happy: where u been :spank:

I was going to send u a message via Twitter but you never fixed my account :hahaha:

Dimpz

i love be crackin up off this lil baby. caint eem tell if it’s a boy or girl. i’m goin wit boy since there’s no ear piercings or pink/purple :shrug:

Ty says:

*sits Henn Black and Grey Goose on the blog for Diva* :koolaid:

ANYPNE in FLORIDA seen this notice “you must be REAL * ID’d 12/01/2014 ???
      REAL ID’s have a star in the upper right corner??/

MissHarlem says:

DIVA that MZ sure aint chit girl :no: givin you back the draws after she sexed him and didnt even wash them for you :coffee: some chicks but I aint wanna gossip so you aint heard that from me

Diva says:

Bomb our babies are almost done cooking!!!! :happy:
      Luvn that’s my girl!!!! You know I love that misbehaving shyt.
      MzDimpz you mad with Mr. Johnson, why?

@ Fay…I assume it’s a boy too. :yes:

Miany says:

@dtts… Never have :steer: <!~~~~me headed to KFC for some sweet tea.
      @Ty.. I think Monica needs something not new writers. Maybe someone to promote her better… I dunno cuz I feel like I aint even hear a single from her last album.

Fay, that baby looks like he ate a sour cry baby :lol:

MissHarlem says:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      They is just ratchet ain’t they? smh

anyONE*

Ty says:

*sits Henn Black and Grey Goose on the blog for Diva* :koolaid:
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      A bish bouts to get loose as a goose :danban:

Ty says:

@ Luv they are already in GA and we didnt have a choice :(

Hey Fay :wave:

Dem Babies Mama Da Bombshell Esq says:

Diva says:

Bomb our babies are almost done cooking!!!!
      ——————————

Yes ma’am 11 weeks and counting!!!!! :happy:

Luvn

i aint real id’d i renewed mine this past december & i’m good till 2020 :grill:

but i got in unda the radar :phew: & yes it has a star on it (the “real id” :rollseyes: )

Ty says: they are already in GA and we didnt have a choice
      ~
      ~
      JUST received the NOTICE in our GC info DAMN,when the fugg they was gonna make the public aware?
      Or did i miss it by being ON SR all the DAMN TIME

:scared:

Ty says:

However, many states oppose the implementation of the REAL ID Act based upon the estimated cost. The Act is a unfunded mandate, meaning that while the requirement is federally issued, the entire cost of recreating and re-issuing millions of licenses and ID cards would fall solely upon the states – without any financial assistance from the federal government. States are therefore required to raise their licensing fees in order to make up the added cost… putting an extra financial burden upon the licensee, who may simply be attempting to transfer one valid license into the REAL ID format.

Once the Act is fully implemented, residents without the new mandated ID will also be barred from boarding airplanes, entering nuclear facilities, and performing any other actions that require “official” federal identification. Citizens will need to provide a valid U.S. passport or permanent residency card in place of the new ID.

Another major concern is the idea of personal information being gathered and stored into what some are calling a “national database.” In order for the DHS and TSA to validate a citizen’s identity, they need to collect and store the information that otherwise would be solely kept by individual states. Many are worried about the “Big Brother”-esque implications this may have to personal privacy.

Dem Babies Mama Da Bombshell Esq says:

Diva says:

Bomb our babies are almost done cooking!!!!
      ——————————

Yes ma’am 11 weeks and counting!!!!!
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      :happy: how much you need now on that $7999.99 stroller? *grabs checkbook* postdating check until 7/9/2020

@ Diva…Real talk! I love everything about him except for the fact, and I could be reading too much into this:

1. He never acknowledges being half black unless asked. I get that, kinda, but he acknowledges the hell out of his Samoan side.

2. I have NEVER seen dude with a black love interest, in real life or in a movie. Hell I watched GI Joe twice, one because I liked it and two to make sure I wasn’t tripping and unless they cut some scenes, he had two black daughters with no mom that Channing Tatum interacted with more than him.

I could be wrong, maybe he just has Tiger Woods type breeding but, I’ll pass. Hell, I don’t think i’ve ever even seen a pic of him with a black female fan

Miany says:

ANYPNE in FLORIDA seen this notice “you must be REAL * ID’d 12/01/2014 ???
      REAL ID’s have a star in the upper right corner??/
      ^^ :huh: I’m confused… i haven’t seen that… Is this about like state ID/ Drivers license? so what they saying??? I gotta pay anotha $25 for a new ID witha star on it???

Ty says:

luVn_liFe… says:

Ty says: they are already in GA and we didnt have a choice
      ~
      ~
      Or did i miss it by being ON SR all the DAMN TIME
      They did folks just werent paying attention :smack: Read the second paragraph in font #125. I’ve had mine for two months now :(

MzDimplez1123 says:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      Dimpz you just might be right on this! I never thought about all of the above really. hmmmm that muthafucca could still get Diva’s goods though. :kona:

@TY my lord . . .
      :eek:

So him being on the cover of Essence is a joke to me!

MzDimplez1123 says:

So him being on the cover of Essence is a joke to me!
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      chile Essence will stick anybody on the cover!!!!! Have you read the article?

Miany says:

@mzdimples…I think he JUST started talkin bout how much/ why he :love: BLACK WOMEN on essence…..He still aint got receipts though :lol:

@ Diva…You see I said he left his drawls and I sent them and him back to you. :coffee:

Didn’t say he wasn’t usable, just not marriable

ANYPNE in FLORIDA seen this notice “you must be REAL * ID’d 12/01/2014 ???
      REAL ID’s have a star in the upper right corner??/
      ^^ I’m confused… i haven’t seen that… Is this about like state ID/ Drivers license? so what they saying??? I gotta pay anotha $25 for a new ID witha star on it???

BASICALLY,geeZuZ read TY’s FONT #125

MzDimplez1123 says:

Didn’t say he wasn’t usable, just not marriable
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      The fugg his wallet is marriable though!!!! :rofl:

Dem Babies Mama Da Bombshell Esq says:

Dem Babies Mama Da Bombshell Esq says:
      Diva says:
      Bomb our babies are almost done cooking!!!!
      ——————————
      Yes ma’am 11 weeks and counting!!!!!
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

————————————–

$0 My sister and her hubby buying it… :tea:

Miany says:

OOOH shiiii I don’t mind the govt watchin me cuz they aint really interested in me but… Ion like all that extra shii..

@ Diva…NO desire to :no:

@ Miany…Sorry but, I would expect no less. He had to say something to justify being on the cover. I mean Essence is geared for black women.

Now flip side is, maybe Hollywood is trying to keep him “other” friendly to keep him so popular but, I can’t really say that because his gf is white.

For the record, I noticed all I mentioned awhile ago but something about seeing him on Essence was too damned much.

Ion like all that extra shii..
      ~
      ~
      right

@ Diva… :nono: Cause his last marriage ended cause his ass was spoiled and selfish and his wife had a kid.

:rofl: you talmbout what the rock has cooking :rofl:

MissHarlem says:

MZ then you really not gonna like that his current gf is 25 and a stereotypical Becky. I always felt that way about the Rock ALWAYS

Dem Babies Mama Da Bombshell Esq says:

<–Doesn't Talk To Strangers says:

:love: dem babies

————————-

Thought I do a belly update :D

Welp, these folks text/phone fighting has taken a toll on me. I callin it an early one :no: smh!

Dem Babies Mama Da Bombshell Esq says:

<–Doesn't Talk To Strangers says:

:love: dem babies

————————-

Thought I do a belly update :D
      Thanks :wink:
      Did you chest grow any? #faserious
      Mine didn't :no: just all belly AND my left foot grew a 1/2 size :wail:

MissHarlem says:

BOMB your belly is wittle with them twins :yes: cutesy

Rock went on ESSENCE as a PR move. ESSENCE will gladly take the money as a result of him being on the cover. Win win but I dont want to read the article. He just good to look at

:newpost: NSFW :D

Miany says:

@MzDimplez.. Ion blame you cuz all this time I aint neva know he was mixed… I saw that cover like :huh: they put folk on ESSENCE just for “loving” black women

@dtts THAT BAD.. dang well, have a good one. :hi:

@ Harlem..I saw her! OMG! Months ago! My sister told me I don’t stand a chance because he obviously doesn’t like pretty.

:love: @ her

Oh chidddd :hahaha: he is now yelling: Maybe it’s because of how you talk to me, and you don’t even get!”

*bam bam on desk*

@Bomb *tears up check* :shrugs:

@Dimpz you can tell he is stuck on HIMSELF! He fine as hell and with all of those muscles I bet his member is no bigger than my panky! :rofl: #realtalk

Thanks Miany (they crazy) and I hope that everything works out tonight! :hug: God bless!

@ Diva…I’ve been a fan since 1998. I’ve never even seen so much as a ball print in those lil ass briefs he wears. :wail:

Harlem.. :hug: me cause i’m cleansing and it hurts. :wail:

@ New Girl….Go home before dude loses it.

Ty says:

Girl I took the stroller to the chop shop, put some twenties on it and been riding around the city :steer: I will have back in time for Dem Babies though :rofl:

Shay_OH says:

<–Doesn't Talk To Strangers says:

Fay, that baby looks like he ate a sour cry baby

That baby in Fay's avi got's the serious Bey stank-face going on.

And WHY am I so busy @ work @ 4:22 in the cot-dang P.M.??? :crying: