Warrant Issued for Wife of Dog ‘The Bounty Hunter’

Warrant Issed for Beth Chapman

An arrest warrant for misdemeanor harassment has been issued for the wife of Duane “The Bounty Hunter” Chapman after she was harassed by gun-toting teenagers.

Beth Chapman told RadarOnline.com the incident occurred in a Colorado park on July 10. She said she was approached by teenagers asking for autographs, one of whom was carrying a gun which was not concealed.

Beth and Dog, stars of “Beth & Dog On The Hunt,” were camping with their children when the incident took place.

Warrant Issed for Beth Chapman

From UK’s MailOnline:

“This guy came over to me while I was out of my car and started saying, ‘We’re big fans and we want autographs and photos.’”

“I wanted him to get away because as he was talking to me he had one hand on his firearm. I called Duane because the guy had a gun.

“Duane was down at the lake fishing. He came up and told them to get out of here. We then called the cops on the guy with the gun, gathered our stuff and split. We aren’t going to have our kids someplace where there are firearms.”

Dog, 60, and Beth, 51, were with their son Gary 12, daughter Bonnie 14, grandson Travis, 11, and daughter Cecily 20.

The warrant has not been served because police can’t locate Beth.

75 Responses to “Warrant Issued for Wife of Dog ‘The Bounty Hunter’”

Unshakable says:

Ummm…..I’m lost…..why was an arrest warrant issued for the Caucasian version of Sylvester James if she was the one being harassed?

*goes back up to re-read the story*

LSLH says:

They need to arrest those breasts!

Unshakable says:

LSLH!!! How are you!

I agree…..they should get life, without the possibility of parole. :rofl:

LSLH says:

Hey Unshake :love:

I’m doing well and I hope you are too!

Chile those things are too much. I’ll bet they stank underneath.

No :wail: don’t arrest FAT BASTARD I LOVED HIM IN THE AUSTIN POWERS MOVIE… THIS DUDE IS A LEGEND :wail:

deedeegirl says:

The shoe is on the other foot now. or the bra is on the other boobie.

beenaroundtheworld says:

Ok so I’m lost too…why is there a warrant for her?

beenaroundtheworld says:

Never mind…found the story somewhere else. I used to like their show but not anymore. I couldn’t get down with cussing someone out and calling them names and then turn around and talk about God with them.

Beth’s mouth is going to get her azz whooped one day…this warrant is just the beginning…

Unshakable says:

Been around,

Ok…so what’s the 411 hon? Why is there a warrant for her arrest? And didn’t Dog call his son’s girlfriend the “n” word a while back? Just asking/seeking clarification. I could be wrong.

FuturedocDonte says:

That old man sitting behind them got the :eek: face like they stank

Unshakeable, I saw somewhere thT zhe cussed somebosy out and called them curse names and wherever thats at–its illegal. She goin to jail :sarcasm:

:shrug:

Geez those are some big ones :shocked:

puppylove says:

So sleepy. This morning ish is getting to me. Y this bish look like she could feed all of africa with those.

:mad: that should have said Pinkachew!

Shay_OH says:

She could nurse an entire 3rd world country

Or single handedly supply a school lunch program

***goes to get some milk & cookies

:lol: Puppy but she cant help it :shrug: I bet Dawg loves motorboating them joints :rofl:

Shay_OH says:

She could supply floatation to the Love Boat.

Am I the only one who thought Issac the Bartender was hot?

Shay_OH says:

She probably puts them in Aretha’s face, like “What? What ‘chu got? You wanna step to these? “

But my fave hottie was Magnum PI :love:

Shoot, he can still get it. :heart:

puppylove says:

You could probably knock her over with just a tap

:thinking: She got on a lacefront in the blue dress pic? Her hairline is missing

How you sleep with them tjangs? :lol: On your side always?!?!

puppylove says:

She’d suffocate on her back

puppylove says:

Maybe she hit one of those dudes with them thangs and knocked em out that’s y they lookig for her.

Shay_OH says:

I’m certain if she swung one of those at the dudes she’d be charged with felonious assault.

Ni ni says:

Got dayum my mama told me I need a reduction, she needs to see these thangs. I look like an A cup compared them jugs.

BayMami_de4 says:

Last time I went to NY I ran into her on the street coming out of a hotel. Hell of random person to see of all people. She was alone with a driver and she was cool.

Drag_Anne_fly says:

I’m really gonna need for any other Juror, that feels the need to talk to the media about Tray’s case, to take several seats and just shut the eff up. Juror B-29 got me out here wanting to fight a damn puppy! All of a sudden they got something to say……..mayne, I can’t deal!

Just Looking says:

@Professor – First Special Ed, Now Magnum PI :facepalm: You it 2013 and there are new hotthrobs. :rofl:

Rev Al Sharpton
    Jessie Jackson
    Forest Whitacker (Check out FRUITVALE TODAY

puppylove says:

Good morning roses

lovezoe says:

Morning! I know her back is aching! Unfortunately, I will not be able to see Fruitvale Station this weekend. :sad:

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

Good Morning. Yea maybe it’s me but I don’t see why she has a warrant. It’s not like I care or like them anyways. Both of them look like they need bleach flea baths. But thank you for the article. :waves:

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

lovezoe says: Morning! I know her back is aching! Unfortunately, I will not be able to see Fruitvale Station this weekend.
    Lovezoe. I mean she has got some funsad bags :shocked: Mine went up from a C too DD since I had babies and I am this close to getting a reduction. If I had hers I probably would give up on life and join the circus. Be with other like shaped bodied people. Like Sherri Circus Top Shep :kona:

I wont be able to watch Say Yes to the dress.. I’m going out with the ladies b/c one is leaving for San Diego :/

I will record it if I have space enough after Marriage Boot Camp

lovezoe says:

Taken- Mine have increased since babies as well, whew. I was BARELY a B before kids, now about a DD.

MissTaken I went up from a 36C to a 34D then back to a 38 C after mine.

If I had hers and since i’m so slim I’d be telling them to give me a B!! you cant go wrong with those!!! Hell you can go without a bra if you wanted and if they were done right :rofl:

69 says:

Look at the size of those milk jugs. :shocked:

lovezoe says:
    to the tune of Nippy aka Whitney Houston
    :whistle: It’s not right but it’s okay I’m gonna have that sur ger ray

That man behind them looks like he’s thinking “These nassty sons uh b*tches!” In that old perverted man’s voice from Family Guy :rofl:

RAZZLE is the :champ: , not a BEDAZZLED tramp. :nono: says:
    I am going to stay in the full Cs. I got too much donk to not have it balance out :lol: I’d like to keep the coca cola bottle I got going :winky:

69 says:

I wonder what MAN thinks of dem titties. :thinking:

So, ain’t nobody gonna say anything about her sausages for fingers???

lovezoe says:

Are her boobs that big naturally, or are they manufactured?

She looks disgusting :no:

69 says: Look at the size of those milk jugs
    _____________________________________
    Dave Chappel voice “the milk has gone bad in them tit-tays” :no:

I loathe long nails. That ish is some jersey type shyt, old :no:

Caramel Rain says:

I am going to stay in the full Cs. I got too much donk to not have it balance out I’d like to keep the coca cola bottle I got going
    **************

:yes:

They both need a damn makeover stuck in the 70s :no:

Y’all seen the hallway monitor episode of South Park? :rofl:

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

I think we were too hung up on those two sleeping bags on her chest to notice her finger situation. But now that you mention it: thinking: she is rather swollen all over. Maybe she can get a check for that

:warning: Paging KDub for a benefit/qualifying life condition question

MsB2u says:

Good morning
    :waves:

RAZZLE is the , not a BEDAZZLED tramp. says:
    ————
    I planned on getting a boob job after our second child (after nursing but not for no damn three years though) I thought about going for a 34D again… Them thangs was nice when I had em… sat up just right.. :lol:

Caramel Rain says:

lovezoe says:

***********

happened to me after taking BCPs. I got up to a DD now that I quit I’m down to 34D. Hope they dont get too big when I have kids.. I liked them better small

RAZZLE is the :champ: , not a BEDAZZLED tramp. :nono: says:
    _____________________________
    First of all you are wrong for the gravie. Second I thinkl a 34D is nice but if you are already a C I think you are fine! I could see after breast feeding for a few years :huh: wanting a lift or something. No shame in that.

69 says:

Mistaken sour milk? :lol:

Caramel Rain says:
    __________________________________
    Be careful… Mister be :kona: right before don’t he. Ole pull out assassin :lol: I got caught up like that. Taken 8

I was referring to MiMi brest feeding for three years :lol: 34D is just right around the corner… with my shape it would fit perfectly Booty not too big boobs not too big 29in waist.. :yea:

<—-Beth cant talk cause her tits are in the way….

<—-Beth cant breath cause her tits are in the way…

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

69 I think that the milk in them thangs has coagulated :no: I think all signs of life in her areolas was left for dead a long time ago

<—-Beth cant eat cause her tits snatches the food first and gets stuck…

ugh I’m about to hop in the shower… pt was a b*tch and I need to purify myself in lake minitonka…

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

RAZZLE is the :champ: , not a BEDAZZLED tramp. :nono: says: with my shape it would fit perfectly Booty not too big boobs not too big 29in waist
    __________________________
    Don’t you hate when folks slick e-brag :rolleyes: :lol: 29 inches..
    That’s okay. Once I finish my strict diet and work out regiment you ain’t going to be able to tell me nothing. I am going to be better than before I had all 3 of these kids!! I believed in myself until I put them exclamation points :(

Caramel Rain says:

Caramel Rain says:
    __________________________________
    Be careful… Mister be :kona: right before don’t he. Ole pull out assassin I got caught up like that. Taken 8

***********************************

:lol: I swear your brain is somethin’ special. Chile you always tickle me :rofl:

:newpost:

Get outta Beth’s Tits and come upstairs! :lol:

Afiya says:

THIS IS ONE DIRTY LOOKING AZZ DUDE…I can’t stand either one of them.

Afiya says:

and what the hell is up with the left side of her face :hide: