19-year-old lesbian jailed again for having sex with 14-year-old girl

Kaitlyn Hunt jailed

A 19-year-old Florida woman was jailed for violating a court order prohibiting her from contacting her 14-year-old girlfriend.

The gay community rallied behind Kaitlyn Hunt when she was arrested and expelled from school for having sex with a minor earlier this year. Hunt was arrested in February and charged with lewd and lascivious conduct with a minor. At the time of her arrest she was 18 and the unidentified minor was 14. The younger girl’s mother reported Hunt to police after she learned of their relationship.

The Florida media flooded the news with angelic pictures of the blond haired, blue eyed teen, hoping to win sympathy for her — and boost news ratings.

The saturation news coverage worked. 300,000 people signed an online petition asking the prosecutor’s office to go easy on the young lesbian. Overnight, Hunt became a young symbol of gay oppression and gay love. Facebook pages sprang up in defense of her unrequited love for a child.

Kaitlyn Hunt jailed

The prosecutor’s office agreed to a lesser charge, which would not include jail time — if Hunt avoided contacting her 14-year-old classmate.

But the prosecutor’s office learned that Hunt, now 19, had sex with the now 15-year-old girl again while Hunt was out of jail on bond just two weeks ago. The bondsman who secured her original bond brought the teen to the River Indian County jail at 9 pm on Monday, where she was booked.

The gay community continues to defend Hunt, despite the chilling text messages she sent to the girl ordering the child to “keep the f*ck quiet,” and not tell her mother that she was in contact with her.

In another text message, she wrote, “F*ck you… you’re stupid. You want me to go in jail…You’re such a messed up person… you snitched on me. God only knows what you’ll do when pressed in court. Bye.”

“If my mom finds out we’re talking, I’m blaming it on you,” she told the child.

Hunt’s mother, Kelley Hunt Smith, allegedly helped her daughter conceal the relationship from police.

“Delete EVERYTHING,” Smith wrote in a text message to the 15-year-old girl. “PLEASE delete everything and make sure NO ONE finds out you’ve spoken to Kate at all.”

The younger girl’s parents hope to see Hunt prosecuted as a sex offender. She faces 15 years in prison and additional charges for violating the terms of her bond.

71 Responses to “19-year-old lesbian jailed again for having sex with 14-year-old girl”

Bootcampgirl says:

Why does her face look like that real life Barbie chick :hide:

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

She was having sex with an minor…and people are saying free her? If it was a man having sex with 14-15 year old, everyone would be saying how sick he is. Yup she needs to go to jail.

Shuga Honey says:

:huh: 19 year old “woman”? i was 19 once but I wasnt hardly a woman yet.

Bootcampgirl says:

This must have been a case on the LOGO channel because I don’t remember the media blitz about this :shrugs:

Yardgirl says:

**************************

This makes me soooo mad!! Fluck Florida and their lopsided biased justice system!!! :cuss: If her name was Ebony they would be saying fry her ass!!

MsB2u says:

She needs her grown arse whipped :box:

nybrn2 says:

She needs to go to jail and stay there!!! She could have found someone her own age!!!

Bootcampgirl says:

Anybody else watch the new epi of Snapped Sunday?

nybrn2 says:

Florida is one hot azz mess!!!

Gigi26 says:

:thinking: This sounds like a “Ronnie-esq” type situation a la Players Club

:no:

Shuga Honey says:

i always google the outcome first. saw they gave that girl life and refused to watch.

i guess thats what happens when your name is Keisha and not Becky :tea:

Dem Babies Mama Bombshell Esq says:

If a 19 year old MALE had sex with a 14 year old female he would be in jail as well… the legal age of consent is legal for a reason… so why should there be a double standard because they are both female?????? :rolleyes: See screwed an UNDERAGED girl point, blank, period… #nothingtoseeherefolks

“Stop the hate; Free Kate!” <— tickled me so much :lol:

LuvMySailor says:

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

————————————-
    I agree.
    When they story first broke it was spun so that it was the parents who wanted Kaitlyn in jail not her “lover”. Supposedly they did not like the fact their daughter was lesbian and wanted to “punish” Kailyn.

Bottom line, she’s a pretty white girl so the “rules” were not applied to her. Had she been a man she would be UNDER the jail.

:thinking: Why is she 19 attending school with a 14 year old? How old were ya’ll when you graduated? I was 16.

Something is rotten in the cotton.

Yardgirl says:

——–
    I live in FL… I ain’t seen this :tea:

Bootcampgirl says:

I don’t know if she deserved life but, she did deserve something. If you watch the video she PLOWED into her husband, that was no accident…Her mistake was they gave her a plea and she refused it…

BrownskinQT says:

I’m sorry but they need to lock her up . Fair is fair!!! (in my Billie Jean Voice)

Shuga Honey says:

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

a grown-grown man? yes. but a 19 year old teenager? nah, not really. thats just regular high school life and doesnt have anything to do with rape (in my opinion). wouldnt be any 18-19 year olds left if they all got locked up for statutory rape.

Yardgirl says:

that_VA_thickchick says:

Something is rotten in the cotton.

******************************************

I just turned 17. Legally you can stay in HS until you are 21 in most states.

digal704 says:

Kate needs to face the legal consequences. She’s wrong. If this couple was heterosexual the offender would be in trouble and probably in jail. She’s irresponsible and has a problem with authority. She’s also borderline abusive with the threats to the other girl and just all around stupid.

ANyway… chick is 19 years old while your gf is 14… statutory rape is statutory rape.. :shrug:

No hate here. May seem wrong in a kid’s eyes but it’s in the parent’s best interest for their child. I wouldn’t want my son at 19 dating someone 5 years his jr. It’s stupid anyway. What can a 14 year old do for someone who is legally considered an adult? Bish can’t even get a job!

Must taste like pineapples.

This sounds like a “Ronnie-esq”
    ————

Yardgirl says:

that_VA_thickchick says:

Something is rotten in the cotton.

******************************************

I just turned 17. Legally you can stay in HS until you are 21 in most states.
    I mean, I know you CAN. But most of the people that were over 18 at my high school were like 5 mentally challenged people. No Shade. There may have been one of two people who’d failed a few times, but by 18 they’d pretty much given up and dropped out. :lol:

BrownskinQT says:

Pay as you go
    Earn as you learn

Must taste like pineapples.
    ————
    Girl still got simalac on her breath… so you know what it tastes like. :kona:

WUT SED "GET FIRE ON DEM BISHES!" says:

NOW YOU KNOOOOOW if that would have been a 19 year old boy smashing a 14 year old boy… the world would have been OUTRAAAGED…. cuz its a woman meh not so much huh :rolleyes:

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

that_VA_thickchick says:

———
    I was 18

So the 15, 16, and 17 year old boys that killed the Australian man here to play college baseball just because they wanted to kill someone….were black. Dammit! :mad:

And not to defend these low lifes at all. Cause they should be thrown into a cage with a some rabid pit bulls (if they are guilty). But if these were minor white boys who’d killed a Haitian immigrant…they’re pictures and names would not have been released. :coffee:

Most of us were 18 at time of grad or turning 18. Everybody p.retty much here is (NC). Cut off for next grade is late Oct. statewide

So if your birthday is Nov-May and grad is in June…most folks are 18. Been like that for decades.

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

that_VA_thickchick says:

———
    I was 18
    Awww…ok SisterWife. :love: :lol:

If you didn’t have enough credits to graduate on time in KS you had the choice to go to this secondary school on the north side of town for max of 2 years, and if you couldn’t graduate on time there, then yo ass had to go…

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

—–
    If your 18-19 sleeping with my 14-15 year old, your ass is going to jail. It’s statutory rape. Period. Why can’t these 18-19 year olds find someone as old as them?! Nope. I woul dbe on the phone with every last offical I could think of because she would be going to jail. 18 is grown, in the eyes of the law. JMO though.

MsChavo says:

Stupid stupid girl….

WUT SED "GET FIRE ON DEM BISHES!" says:

Lets see

Black male 19 black girl 14 JAIL
    Black male 19 white girl 14 under the JAIL
    White girl 19 white girl 14 sympathy and well wishes…

BrownskinQT says:

@Va, That was my movie!!! :hahaha:

A.J. says:

:offtopic:
    Channel 2 Action News has confirmed that one person is in custody after shots were fired at a DeKalb County elementary school.

The DeKalb County schoolboard chairman said a there was an active shooter at Ronald E. McNair Discovery Learning Academy.

Chairman Melvin Johnson said there have been reports of shots fired. There are no injuries.

News Chopper 2 footage showed children running from the school building.

The charter school is located on 2nd Avenue in Decatur.

Parents are being asked to go to the Walmart near Gresham Road and Interstate 20 to get their children.

A woman in the school office called Channel 2 Action News to report that there was a shooter in the school. She told a Channel 2 assignment desk editor that the gunman asked her to call WSB-TV and police. Shots could be heard over the call.
    _________
    WTF is wrong with people? The whole world is gone off the wall.

Most people I know were 17. 16 if they started school early (that was me, was supposed to be 5 by September but my bday wasn’t til November so they let me test and start early). 18 if they failed 3rd grade. :lol: I don’t know what was so hard about 3rd grade. But I now at least 10 people who failed it.

Ty says:

Ok phuck the fact they’re lesbians Kaitlyn is still dating/sleeping with a minor :wtf: If it were an adult male and teenage girl he would be locked up and have to register as a sex offender.

So the gay community gets a new set of laws too :wtf:

WUT SED “GET FIRE ON DEM BISHES!” says:

Lets see

Black male 19 black girl 14 JAIL
    Black male 19 white girl 14 under the JAIL
    White girl 19 white girl 14 sympathy and well wishes…
    ——-
    White girl 19 black male 14 player
    White male 19 black girl 14 hoe

:tea:

If your 18-19 sleeping with my 14-15 year old, your ass is going to jail.
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    This was me and 18 yo daddy. I was 14 almost 15…and he was 18. Must have tasted like pineapples.

Thanks mama for not sending 18 yo daddy to jail. I TOLE you he was one of the good ones :hug:

Just Looking says:

Black male 19 black girl 14 JAILBlack male 19 white girl 14 under the JAILWhite girl 19 white girl 14 sympathy and well wishes…by WUT SED “GET FIRE ON DEM BISHES!” on Aug 20, 2013 at 2:07
    £€£€£€£€£€£€£€£€
    THE TRUTH. PHONE POSTING IS A DRAG

Miany says:

Fugg this biiissh with a splintered wooden dildo.
    Her azz got the dagonnne GAY MAFIA and the YT CHICK MAFIA supporting her… with her fugged up pedophilia
    MEANWHILE if a 14 yo chick is fuggin a 18 yo boy we ALL KNOW its wrong.

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

Lets see

Black male 19 black girl 14 JAIL (yup)
    Black male 19 white girl 14 under the JAIL (yup)
    White girl 19 white girl 14 sympathy and well wishes… (foolishness)

Ty says:

When will folks learn, nothing gets deleted from the cyber world. U can burn the damn phone to shreds, u are still in a database somewhere :smack:

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

If your 18-19 sleeping with my 14-15 year old, your ass is going to jail.
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

——
    I hate you for : “It must of tasted like pineapples” hahahaha. And no judgment, but really, yeah I’m calling the cops. And she was already told by a judge to stay away and this girl was still haveing sex with the 14 y/o?! Naw :no: carry yo overly horney ass to jail. There will be plenty of women to pick from when you get there.

FuturedocDonte says:

Stop the hate, free Kate :lol:

18 if they failed 3rd grade. I don’t know what was so hard about 3rd grade. But I now at least 10 people who failed it.
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    :lol: Our ish is the 3rd grade too. I know at least 10 folks too. Here 3rd grade retention most times rests on that is grade you learn multiplication tables and divison. Which are the basis of all things math from there on out. You dont learn those and get it… you are so fugged the rest of your time there :no:

But no we are all 18 here for most part when we walk. My little brother his birthday IS the cut off date. 10/19. They pushed him into school early and he was the YOUNGEST in all his grades. So he was the rare 17 yo when he graduated.

FuturedocDonte says:

Stop the hate, free Kate
    ———–

It’s still funny!

Folks slay meh! :dead:

Just Looking says:

Look at spokeo. Your chit be on arieal view map. Any social media…to include dating sites. :facepalm:

LSLHAVGSPJU5in says:

I think this has less to do with gay agenda, and moreso to do with White is right. A white teacher can have sex with minors, then argue she is too pretty to go to jail :tea: This is YOUR America! What are we going to do about it? :waiting:

JMO says:

So her mom will be charged as an accomplice no?

Atypical says:

The only reason why people were rallying behind her is because she’s a woman. (Imo of corse)For some reason people don’t see women as predators or pedophiles…If she was a man she’d be a registered sex offender. ..

JMO says:

Just Looking says:

_________________________________________________

:yes: Pulled up my old college addresses and my family’s info :lol:

Just Looking says:

Gay and white. ..same agenda. Black gays are not protected.

What up top chef

Well, I’m in the Commonwealth. You know we do stuff bass ackwards.

Now MamaDub did used to threaten his azz ALL DE TIME with jail. He used to sit under my window at night and talk to me lol. But if you opened our backdoor… you could SEE him. Sitting there. Indian style. Under the dayum window.

MamaDub: Nukka… I catch you here ONE MORE TIME past curfew I am calling the cops on you. You lucky I’m even letting you see her. :nono:

BD: *hangs head* yes ma’am.

Or my all time fave that we was DYING at not too long ago…I had to do my homework before he and I could go out. So he would do half and I would do half. She could not figure out for the LIFE of her how I had a 100 homework grade/notebook grade but couldnt pass narry a quiz or a test in certain subjects. :dead:

Ty says:

This child served 15 mths of a 10 year sentence for having consensual sex with his then 15 YO girlfriend and he was 17 :nono: Of course race played a role because he was not alabaster :rolleyes: Lost his scholarship and everything over this phucked up system. Luckily he just graduated and getting his life back on track
    __________________________________
    ATLANTA — High school football star Marcus Dixon was released from the Floyd County jail Monday after the Georgia Supreme Court threw out his 10-year prison sentence for sexual offenses with a 15-year-old classmate.

Dixon had spent 15 months behind bars before being released on bond. His release was granted by Floyd County Superior Court Chief Judge Walter Matthews following an afternoon bond hearing.

Matthews ordered Dixon, 18, to stay in the county, check in with probation authorities and stay away from his high school and the girl involved in his case.

“I’m thankful to be out,” Dixon said following his release. “I’m thankful to all the people who helped me. And I’m just glad to be home.”

“Marcus is thrilled to be with his family, and we’re thrilled to have him out of jail,” his attorney, David Balser, said.

Dixon was an honors student and a football player at Pepperell High School in Rome, Ga.. He had been granted a scholarship to attend Vanderbilt, but it was revoked after his arrest. At the time, Dixon was considered among the top recruits in Vanderbilt’s 2003 class.

The court ruled that Dixon should have been prosecuted on a lesser charge of misdemeanor statutory rape, rather than aggravated child molestation. He claimed that he was targeted because he is black and the girl involved is white. His case drew protests from the NAACP.

In May 2003, Floyd County prosecutors alleged that Dixon forcibly raped the 10th-grader in a trailer on the high school’s campus. Dixon’s attorneys argued that the sex was consensual and that the rape story was a fabrication designed so the victim could avoid trouble with her father.

Dixon claimed he met the girl — a classmate in a home economics class — after school three months earlier and arranged to visit her in a classroom trailer, where she was working as a student custodian.

The two reportedly had sex on a table in the back of the classroom, and the girl later told school counselors about the incident and they contacted police.

“The person I thought I knew, she was pretty smart, she was kind of laid back, but she was very talkative, friendly. She loved to joke around,” Dixon told The Associated Press in a telephone interview from prison after his initial conviction. “She seemed pretty sweet to me until this went down. It was like she’s a totally different person.”

Jurors in the original trial acquitted Dixon of rape, aggravated assault, false imprisonment and sexual battery. The jury agreed with Dixon’s claim that the sex was consensual and found no evidence to support the “forcible crimes” charges.

But Dixon was convicted of aggravated child molestation and statutory rape, primarily because of the strictness of Georgia’s laws with regard to sexual activity between adolescents.

Statutory rape applies when a person has sex with anyone under age 16. But the offense is considered a misdemeanor if the victim is 14 or 15 and when the defendant is no more than three years older than the victim, which was the case in Dixon’s trial.

A person commits aggravated child molestation when that person sexually molests someone under the age of 15 and injures the child. In Dixon’s case, the 15-year-old victim suffered slight injuries and bruising, though a nurse and member of the Rape, Abuse and Incest National Network advisory board said at the time that those injuries could result from either forcible sex or if the victim were a virgin prior to having sex.

Upon learning of the ruling, members of the Georgia state House black caucus broke into applause.

One state representative said it’s a “joy” to see justice provided to a young man.

The Georgia Supreme Court’s ruling will let the statutory rape conviction stand. It carries a maximum one-year sentence and a $1,000 fine.

The prosecutor in the case said she will ask the justices to reconsider the ruling.

VDot says:

:newpost: EJ The Great aka TEAMTHIS aka Hotballsinleather aka Magic Johnson’s sonaughter aka EJ Antoinette

CALI :hug:

Miany says:

Just Looking says:
    Gay and white. ..same agenda. Black gays are not protected.
    What up top chef
    ^^ :thinking: yeah u kinda have a point.. only problem is black gays go hard in the paint for the causes, actin like they’ll be protected under the laws too.

Bootcampgirl says:

[T]hey should take whatever non retarded body parts he possesses and donate it to science. What the hell else good is he to anyone!!!!<—-from the letter, smh :huh: that's just mean..

LSLHAVGSPJU5in says:

Gay and white. ..same agenda. Black gays are not protected.
    What up top chef

You may be right :think: However, Religious Whites rebuke gays, so, yeah, unless youre a White gay,,,Ellen received support from Ill Oriely and others…So yeah…Maybe the 2 agendas do intertwine at times…

@ Ty, I don’t see a problem with a 15-year-old and a 17-year-old. But 19 and 15 is ridiculous. What does a 19-year-old want with a 15-year-old?

Just Looking says:

Gay and white. ..same agenda. Black gays are not protected.

I told y’all the pedophile agenda was next. I didn’t think it would happen this soon, though. :coffee:

Silly Syl says:

A 19 yr old wants control and wants to feel in charge. When I was 15 this 23 yr dude would come up to the high school and hang out. He was always scouting us young girls. Creep

Silly Syl says:

WUT SED “GET FIRE ON DEM BISHES!” says:

Lets see

Black male 19 black girl 14 JAIL
    Black male 19 white girl 14 under the JAIL
    White girl 19 white girl 14 sympathy and well wishes…
    ——-
    White girl 19 black male 14 player
    White male 19 black girl 14 hoe

by RAZZLE is the :champ: , not a BEDAZZLED tramp. :nono: on Aug 20, 2013 at 2:10 pm
    ——-
    Stop it!! :rofl:

3halos says:

Well, I’m always amazed at the magic of makeup.

MSVALLDAY says:

The law is the law. She’s 19 GTFOH!!! She’s considered an adult and should know better. Find somebody your own age!!!!