Beyonce Orders 20 Chicken Wings and 3 Whole Chickens for $2,200

Beyonce chicken wings receipt

Swinging her weave onstage for 2 hours is back breaking work. Maybe that’s why Beyonce stuffed her face with 20 chicken wings and 3 whole chickens recently? According to Twitter, Beyonce recently visited the world famous Nando’s Chicken Restaurant while in the UK on tour. While in the restaurant, Beyonce rang up a total of £1,44.10 ($2,263) after stuffing her face with 20 wings, 3 whole chickens and side orders of cole slaw, rice and potato chips. The receipt of her purchase quickly made its way around the Internet. Celebuzz and other media outlets called the number on the receipt to verify it was Beyonce who made the unreal purchase. Yup, it was her all right. No wonder Beyonce is so energetic during her shows. She has to burn off all those extra calories!

46 Responses to “Beyonce Orders 20 Chicken Wings and 3 Whole Chickens for $2,200”

LSLHAVGSPJU5in says:

Swinging her weave onstage for 2 hours is back breaking work

:think: You may be right. The weave swinging would explain the swole neck :think:

Dem Babies Mama Bombshell Esq says:

Aunty I KNOW you see the quantity to the right of the description before the price… that food was probably for her entire tour crew… reach much :rolleyes:

SOTHERNGRL says:

Did they say she was the one that ate all the food or was the for her and her folks?

libra80sbaby says:

I saw this months ago. :tea: Black folk :love: chicken. Nothing to see here :pizza: and :tea: <——- really chicken and beer

Dem Babies Mama Bombshell Esq says:

:thinking: How did I end up on Dr. Donte’s ain’t shyt list ta-day… I’eeeennnnnnnn do nothing :shrug:

libra80sbaby says:

And actually this was for her dancers and tour crew. :tea:

LSLHAVGSPJU5in says:

While in the restaurant, Beyonce rang up a total of $1,460 after stuffing her face with 20 wings, 3 whole chickens and side orders of cole slaw, rice and potato chips.

:think: Seems a bit exaggerated. If Im paying 1,460 for some fast food chicken it better come with MJB sangin the damn jangle live and in person :yes: And Kendu better have his ass in the backroom offering gratuitous handjobs on demand :sheep:

libra80sbaby says:

Dem Babies Mama Bombshell Esq says:

—————-
    Sandy KNOW this..she just :cloud: :lol:

Crickett says:

Didn’t Popeye’s give her a lifetime coupon for free wings.

Victoria says:

Nandos is the bomb!!! Wish we had one in the states!! Got hooked on that peri peri chicken while in the old country. I can see why she always orders there when visiting. I go every time I’m in the uk.

———

I’m a lil skeptical, can’t see her giving her real name for this, then again who cares :shrugs: Some people on here prolly eat that much on average :lol:

libra80sbaby says:

Sandy know goodin dayum well Bey aint ate all that shicken. She love shicken but aint no one person eatin alla that. Nope. Won’t belee that.

libra80sbaby says:

Crickett says:

Didn’t Popeye’s give her a lifetime coupon for free wings.
    —————-
    Speakin of POpeye’s anyone tried them Chicken & Waffle chicken tenders yet?? If so, do tell :waiting:

3halos says:

Running to the fridge to thaw some chicken for tonight…. hunger problems.

I updated the post to reflect the total purchase was paid for in British pounds, not US dollars. Her total purchase came out to $2,263.38. Wow, she’s greedy! :no:

Dem Babies Mama Bombshell Esq says:

$2,200??? But Aunty the receipt says $1,444.1… We see it… it’s up there C’mon son :tea:

JMO says:

You know you have made it when blogs post your receipts for something like this …

:woot:

Dem Babies Mama Bombshell Esq says:

———————————————

Nice gesture for her crew… she got over $300milli she can afford it :tea:

SOTHERNGRL says:

Did they say she was the one that ate all the food

Yes, they did. CeleBuzz is not ZMT. They asked all the right questions. :coffee:

Wow, she’s greedy!
    ————

Dem Babies Mama Bombshell Esq says:

SOTHERNGRL says:
    Did they say she was the one that ate all the food

—————————————

How does one eat 58 10 piece wing platters, 48 whole chickens, 48 orders of french fries, 6 veggie burgers, 24 orders of rice and 24 orders of cole slaw… :rofl: Aunty stop it nah!

Unshakable says:

Breaking Headline News:

This just in…..according to a popular blog whose creator loves to brighten peepa’s day thru education and shade, it was discovered that Beyonce loves chicken. So much in fact, that she spent upwards of $2000 on it while in the UK. Unshakable, reporting live, on sr.

*Signs off* :rofl:

SOTHERNGRL says:

“““““““““““““““““““`
    My aunt has tried them and she like them.

LSLHAVGSPJU5in says:

OKAY! She could have used that money to feed the hungry! There are children in 3rd world countries starving! Feed the people of America Beyonce :mad: We got poor lil EJ Johnson scouring the streets of Beverly Hills in his Easter Sunday suit trynna find the nearest fat burger, while you stuffing yo face to the tune of 2g’s :nono: You aint right Bey, You aint right :nono:

Smonae says:

Sandy u are hilarious :rofl:

SOTHERNGRL says:

Did Sandra change the price? I could have sworn at first this said 1400 now it says 2200> my eye play tricks on me.

A.J. says:

Regardless if she bought all this chicken or not, she nor her dancers (unless she hired Nell Carter dancers) ate all of this food and I am sure what was not ate was thrown away!

SOTHERNGRL says:

Sorry Miss SAndra I hadn’t read down to 17 I just refreshed my page.

JMO says:

___________________________

:sarcasm:

SOTHERNGRL says:

SOTHERNGRL says:
    Did they say she was the one that ate all the food
    Yes, they did. CeleBuzz is not ZMT. They asked all the right questions.
    —————————————
    ———————————————–
    If beyonce ate all that her ass would be round her looking like EJ if not worse.

Shuga Honey says:

maybe something wrong with my eyes but i dont see 2,200 anywhere on this receipt

Sandra you play too murch :lol:

Gigi26 says:

Nandos is the shyt!

That is all.

MissHarlem says:

Yall do know that US dollars is half that of the UK right? :coffee:

Just drive by posting see yall when massa stops the :whip:

:peace:

GottaBigOne says:

LSLHAVGSPJU5in says:

_____________________________________________________________________

Well! I almost FELL OFF my chair when I read these Hilarious comments.

Funny MUCH!

. . . made my day.

GBO

heartland says:

Yes you see the receipt is in British pounds not dollars!! Do the conversion math big dummies!! That’s where Sandra got the $2,200

Shuga Honey says:

heartland says:

ohhh ok. but dam boo, calm down

MZN says:

@ Sandra,

This is totally random, but do you have a British accent? When I read your post I hear an American Black woman reading, but then I remember you’re from London and then I try to imagine you sounding British….hmmm

Just curious… :thinking:

Atypical says:

#sniggles SR is making a funny….If you look at the quantities on the receipt they’re wing platters. Like when you’re catering food for a group of people. Ya’ll know good and well a person can’t eat 2, 30 wing platters by themselves….

MZNsays:

@ Sandra,

This is totally random, but do you have a British accent?

I used to when I was a kid, but not anymore.

Bombshell Esq says:

$2,200??? But Aunty the receipt says $1,444.1

You have to convert the British pounds to US dollars.

MissHarlem says:

Yall do know that US dollars is half that of the UK right?

Thanks hun. they ack like they don’t see the words “British pounds”. :coffee:

Fated4Greatness says:

Nandos is sooo good.

@victoria not sure where you reside but I live In md and there are a decent amount of them in my area

ZimboChick says:

@victoria and @Fated…in North America, nandos is only in DC, Md area plus a few places in Canada. Was just at one in MD on Sunday.
    Nandos is da bomb!!!!! Used to eat it all the time in Africa. First met my husband at the nandos 16 years ago :-)