Celebrity Style: Chris Brown, Kevin Hart, Usain Bolt

Chris Brown

Troubled singer Chris Brown made the cover of the current issue of Blank magazine wearing selected items by designers such as Lanvin, Paul Smith, Salvatore Ferragamo, Dolce & Gabbana, Gucci, and Balmain. Word is that Brown’s girlfriend, Karrueche Tran, was “frantic” after hearing the news that Brown faked a seizure to gain sympathy from the media and other haters. Tran is reportedly sad that she can’t be with her man to encourage him to seek psychiatric help.

Kevin Hart

Comedian Kevin Hart and his girlfriend Eniko Parrish attended the 13th Annual Harold And Carole Pump Foundation Gala at The Beverly Hilton Hotel in Beverly Hills, California on Friday. Hart wore an all black outfit with a Balenciaga Leather belt zip hem t-shirt ($727) and a pair of Christian Louboutin Spring/Summer 2013 Spike Studded Roller Boat Slip-on Sneakers ($1,175). It’s nice of Eniko to remain seated during photo shoots so Hart won’t suffer from Napolean (little man) complex.

Usain Bolt

The fastest men in the world Usain Bolt stopped by the London Hublot store to pick up his new timepiece from Hublot’s 2013 novelties collection. As a Hublot brand ambassador, Usain was given his choice of watches. He chose a King Power Red Devil watch ($45,000). In the above photo the Jamaican sprinter is wearing a black Gucci belt ($295).

• AKOO Fashion Show Hosted by T.I. and Kevin Hart
  • Celebrity Style: Rihanna Wearing Balenciaga; Chris Brown in Burberry
  • Chris Brown wants you to see what’s inside his
  • Prince Harry races Usain Bolt in Jamaica

130 Responses to “Celebrity Style: Chris Brown, Kevin Hart, Usain Bolt”

kahmmillion says:

The only time Kevin Hart will be taller than his “girlfriend” is when she’s sitting. :rofl: Does anyone really think that this chick is actually into Kevin for anything other than his money? :think:

GAGIRL87 says:

Eniko has a pretty face

kahmmillion says:

Usain is truly facially challenged, but he’s doing his thing. Can’t deny him that. Jamaica to the World!

GAGIRL87 says:

____________________________________________________________________

Pure comedy :rofl:

Folks like Keving get just what they deserve, with these gold digging yamps :tea: she is pretty though

__________________-

I have nothing on her step stool azz :no:

Gagirl happy Belated birthday hunny bun :kiss: :party:

:yahoo:

KyCakes says:

So…does that magazine title convey his emotions? His intelligence level?

I knew the seizure was fake when he ‘refused medical attention’…

If you fall the fukk out, wouldn’t you want to know why?

GAGIRL87 says:

Jenie :yahoo: Thanks babes

jeniefrumdabloc says:

__________________-

I have nothing on her step stool azz :no:
      —————————————————————–
      ^^^ This could also apply to kevin hart

————
      How did he fake it??

How can’t she be with him?

Where is she at?

KyCakes says:

@GA it was your born day?

Here…enjoy a born day :lick: from yours truly….

#DontSayINeverDoAnythingForYou

Oh I didn’t see that he refused medical attention.. :no:

<———– Chris Brown

Speaking of douches… have y’all heard this dumb song “Your boyfriend is a douche bag and everybody knows”? :rofl:

PumpkinsMama says:

Chris would look nice up there if not for them dirty azz tatts yes:

RAZZLE is the :champ: , not a BEDAZZLED tramp. :nono: says:

Oh I didn’t see that he refused medical attention.. :no:
      ——————————————————————
      :yes: Yup…

Shiiid…If I get a white spot in the bed of my nail, I’m calling the Doc like “why for come….”

GAGIRL87 says:

@GA it was your born day?

Here…enjoy a born day from yours truly….

#DontSayINeverDoAnythingForYou
      _______________________________________________________________

@ Ky Aug 10th :buttshake: thanks boo lol

GAGIRL87 says:

Sandra

Is Atkins paying you good for all this promo u giving her for that weak a$$ movie “Act Like You Love Me”?

Cubarican says:

Chris should always wear a turtleneck.

:blink:

DAMN YA’ll COULD OF SAID NEWPOST!

:kona:
      daFugg

I wonder if Chris will ever make the decision that Pharell did and have any of his tattoos removed one day.

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

Folks like Keving get just what they deserve, with these gold digging yamps she is pretty though
      by jeniefrumdabloc on Aug 12, 2013 at 3:10 pm
      ——-
      While I don’t think people should have to stay with the person who they started with out of obligation (Wade) I do think that they should be respectful post new money/I got a trophy chick. Like I said before Kevin irked me with his my life is better than yours jokes about the ex he cheated on and admittedly drove to anger at his antics. :no:
      Of course life is easier now. You got millions and the new chick never had to struggle with you or have your kids. All she does is throw it in the bag and look pretty

anw_rootbeer says:

——————————————–
      DEAD

JMO says:

During All-Star weekend, Kevin and his girl were in the same “club/lounge” – like place I was in but they were involved in a fight and left :lol:

To say he’s a small man is an understatement. I was taller but then again I had on heels.

A minimum requirement for me is to be taller than me when I’m in heels :lol:

Tainted_Love says:

Chris Brown is just beyond unattractive to me.
      I refuse to believe Kevin Hart’s gf is really into me. While I’m on him I’m tired of him, he’s so not funny to me. I’m still waiting for him to make me laugh.
      Usain Bolt looks so much older than 26 to me, I love his physique

MissHarlem says:

MISS I take that with a grain of salt mainly bc men act like they dont be hurt but if you listen carefully you hear hurt all up and through. Thats what I took those jokes as. Im hurt and instead of admitting it Im gonna keep crackin these jokes. I peep game :coffee:

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

_______
      JMO :popcorn:
      What they was fighting about? She wore her heels on the wrong night during photos? She pick him up instead of the kids in accident again?

Tran is reportedly sad that she can’t be with her man
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      Why she cant be with him?

August IS short on side hoe holiday’s tho…

Labor Day is coming up tho KarateChop. Few more weeks….

datsmdubya2u says:

Re Chris Brown: I thought he was quitting the biz?

Re Kevin Hart: Good move having her sit down while you stand for the photo

Re Usain Bolt: All right you got all that money from da white folk..don’t give it all back…

Ty says:

Damn does Kevin use a high chair/booster seat when he takes his girlfriend to dinner :shrug:

I cant do knee high men :hurl: He might as well sit in her lap :no:

Tainted_Love says:

I’m sure Kae can’t be with Chris because she’s been super busy doing modeling work, saw some pics of her on IG. If I were a lesbian shed be my type

Ty says:

@ Tainted because the tatts make him look dirty…he used to be cute :yes:

Usain is truly facially challenged
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      You ever see him in them running shorts though.

:yes: I think he is gifted… and not just in running…

:kona:

PumpkinsMama says:

@ Razz I hope “One Day” is 2morrow.

Ty says:

Where is Capt. Kangaroo modeling shaped up like Bow Wow :popcorn:

Diva says:

*clears throak* good afternoon Roses, Thorns and LURKERS :wave: how ya’ll doing? (in Wendell Williams voice)

Usain Bolt’s hairline is about as challenged as Man’s, huh? :think:

JMO says:

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

_______
      JMO :popcorn:
      ________________________________________________________

Some woman said something smart to his girl and she clapped back, they started arguing and it escalated from there :lol:

I REFUSED to get closer to the action. I was within arms length of Jay Z and Bey :dance: … trying to snap pics with cell phones strangers kept giving me … it was all fun though

Best time thus far this year for sure … :yes:

@who dat

I think he is gifted… and not just in running…

How he run so fast with all dat in his shorts?

Usain is truly facially challenged
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      You ever see him in them running shorts though.

I think he is gifted… and not just in running…
      ———–
      I thought Island men were naturally gifted though.. :think:

*steps out of office for cold shower*

November ain’t getting here fast enough… I need time to pass like Usain Bolt’s record.

Tainted_Love says:

@Ty Even when he didn’t have the tats I never thought he was cute, I think he has a massive head but I’m prob biased cause I don’t like yellow men

MissHarlem says:

That extra leg he got gives him speed?

I havent seen any of Kathiththaht in the Gap baby ads :thinking:

JMO says:

I may be the only one but I actually think Chris is handsome. Disregard his past and all that drama he’s involved in, just looking at that pic, I think he looks nice.

:shrug:

Ty says:

I think he has a massive head but I’m prob biased cause I don’t like yellow men
      _________
      Ok we are definitely >>>>>>>>here<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< :cheers:

#Idris

@ Diva :happy: :hug:

Tainted_Love says:

I can’t find any pic of Usain where I can see his package

Deep, fetching sigh

@Tainted Love

@Ty Even when he didn’t have the tats I never thought he was cute,

——————————-

Yeah he messed hisself up with all dem tats

*jacked
      Dear Wife of My Boyfriend,
      I’m not sorry.
      I’ve done countless undeniably repulsive things — all without an ounce of regret. I kissed him on the stoop of your house while your birthday party was blazing in the backyard. I didn’t wake him when he fell asleep after sex, so he’d spend the entire night in my bed. I made sure (you don’t want to know how) he stayed over far longer than he intended to and had to rush home at 3:30 a.m. without showering first. He must have reeked of my scent when he walked in your bedroom door. I took pleasure in knowing that.
      It all started at the exact moment you think it did: the night we double-dated. Remember the way he made me laugh that night, how that made you feel? Your instincts were right.
      For weeks, I kept it a secret. But one night, after too many tequila shots, I finally confessed the affair to my friend May. She’s married. She hates me now. “How could you, as a woman, do something like that to another woman?” she said. Most of my married friends who are women had the same indignant take. Funny, my married friends who are men were all for it. They envied me.
      I never understood May’s assertion that there’s some sort of sisterhood I’m betraying. I don’t believe in a loyalty we all owe each other as women. I do believe that I owe it to myself to fall in love and stay in love for as long as is humanly possible. I wish someone else, in some other circumstances, had said it, but I actually agree with what Woody Allen said to justify schtupping his step-daughter. “The heart wants what the heart wants.”
      It’s been a year now since your husband broke up with me. He didn’t do it for you, or to save your marriage. He did it because our relationship had reached a point that it was causing me more pain than it was bringing me joy. He knew he would never leave you and the kids. He knew how much it hurt me every time he kissed me goodbye to come home to you. Cheating on you, he could live with. Hurting me, he couldn’t bear.
      You hate me, I know, and you always will. But sometimes I wish we could talk. I wish we could sit at a bar and I could explain to you why we did what we did. If we could do that, if you and I could get drunk together, there’s one story I’d want to tell you. Because I’m not a bad person, I’m not a heartless person. I would tell you this story because it might give you some comfort or satisfaction or sense of vengeance or, most likely, a combination of all three to hear it.
      One night, I was walking down 8th Street and I passed the restaurant you two go to on Friday nights. I looked through the window of the restaurant and you were at the window table. I glanced over at a moment that was so impeccably timed that if it had been a movie scene, it would have been one of those “yeah-right” moments people in the audience despise. I saw the expression on his face — that smile, the way his chin was tucked, that slightly inebriated and unmistakably seductive glint in his eye.
      What I saw that night caused me as much pain as I could ever cause you. I saw that he loves us both.
      ======
      Where are these bishes self respect at? :huh:

@who dat

I think he is gifted… and not just in running…

How he run so fast with all dat in his shorts?

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      IDK. I seen that joka raise up out the blocks for the first time years ago though… and he had ahhh gravity/dangle-age TUH-RIBBLE… SHEWWWW. I was like WHET :blink:

Imma YT when I get home. Just cause. :kona:

Tainted_Love says:

@ty
      yes Idris!!! I love me some Lance Gross and Jay Ellis too

*jacked
      :applause:
      With the U.S. facing massive overcrowding in its prisons, Attorney General Eric Holder called for major changes to the nation’s criminal justice system that would scale back the use of harsh sentences for certain drug-related crimes.

In remarks to the American Bar Association in San Francisco, Holder said he also favors diverting people convicted of low-level offenses to drug treatment and community service programs and expanding a prison program to allow for release of some elderly, non-violent offenders.

“We need to ensure that incarceration is used to punish, deter and rehabilitate – not merely to convict, warehouse and forget,” Holder said, according to his prepared remarks.

In one important change, the attorney general is altering Justice Department policy so that low-level, non-violent drug offenders with no ties to large-scale organizations, gangs or cartels won’t be charged with offenses that impose mandatory minimum sentences.

Mandatory minimum prison sentences, a product of the government’s war on drugs that began in the 1980s, limit the discretion of judges to impose shorter prison sentences.

Under the altered policy, the attorney general said defendants will instead be charged with offenses for which accompanying sentences “are better suited to their individual conduct, rather than excessive prison terms more appropriate for violent criminals or drug kingpins.”

datsmdubya2u says:

What do Kevin Hart’s ex wife look like?…

he dumped her quick fast and in a hurry when he came up :brokenheart:

Tainted_Love says:

@doesnt talk to strangers

that bish needs her ass kicked!! I hate women like that, no self respect

@ DTTS

I just read that myself…you be on it Gurr!!!

DTTS- She ain’t got nan… and then want to turn around and say she’s not a heartless person.. :no:

KyCakes says:

I just fell asleep…and woke myself up with an accidental snort…

Ty says:

@ Tainted :yes: I like Lance but Idris is for the grown and sexy :love:

@ Yall oh hell naw :chase:

Chile…..

Lance skin is :phew: chile he is so fine to me , so fine :love:

I am mad at the bish in the story cause that sounds like she fawkin her homegirl husband.

All husband’s are off limits. So is ANYBODY your homegirl is with or done been with IMO.

MissHarlem says:

Meek Mill rap like he saw Pac on Crenshaw :rofl: I dont do the twitter but this is funty

Tainted, Dat, and Razzle
      I mean what do they (the whores) really think–that if he leaves his wife that they will live happily ever after :wtf:

datsmdubya2u says:

No he don’t love you both..he loves her and acts like he loves you until he gets tired of hitting it…

MissHarlem says:

KY you had the Im in class and fell asleep oh chit did the professor hear me sleep :lol:

Ty says:

Im glad Holder is taking a stance on the prisons (new age slavery). Maybe we can get some of our men back into the households :yes:

<–Doesn't Talk To Strangers says:

*jacked
      Dear Wife of My Boyfriend,

:stop: I just stopped right there :nono: the nerve of folks !

@DTTS

Tainted, Dat, and Razzle

Yep that’s what they be thinkin

Lance could get it, but Idris could do more than get it :lol:

That man is grown man sexy IMB :yes: Mmmm Hmmmm

G-code damn right! :tea:

Diva says:

<–Doesn't Talk To Strangers says:

*jacked
      Dear Wife of My Boyfriend,
      I’m not sorry.
      ======
      Where are these bishes self respect at? :huh:
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      Tossed outta the muthatrucking window

MissHarlem says:

Meek Mill rap like he calling for toilet paper from the bathroom :rofl: damn twitter now when I hear his songs Im gonna fall out

I didn’t even think of that-Could be! :yes:
      =========
      SON :danban: I danced to Poison this weekend :D #youcare

Bootcampgirl says:

The unmitigating gall of that wack ass bitch…

Bootcampgirl says:

The unmitigating gall of that wack ass bitch…

——————————————————————-
      I was sitting here with my chin in my hand and…lights out…

I just snorted, woke up and looked around like “did anyone see that shyt?”

Kevin hart’s ex wife is a cute dark skinned girl who’s the same height as him.

Ty says:

:preach:

Shyt that will get her neck kicked off her shoulders :chase:

Maybe we can get some of our men back into the households

Yeah how we gonna get them jobs tho? :thinking:

So we can’t date one another’s man on here yall? :eek:

#manufacturedcrisisthatwillgetyoufuggedUP :lol:

MissHarlem says:

JENIE not only did I stopped reading at Dear wife of boyfriend I almost fell asleep. That damn midterm in this post. Dont even know what happened but have several

JMO says:

Ty says:

:cosign:

My pc is acting weird Hmmp!

Ty says:

<–Doesn't Talk To Strangers says:

Lance could get it, but Idris could do more than get it

That man is grown man sexy IMB Mmmm Hmmmm
      Remember the scene from Takers in the briefs :love:

Tainted_Love says:

I really want to talk to a woman that has messed with a married man, like I would feel like I’m short changing myself. I seriously want to know what went wrong in their life where they think its okay to date someone else’s man. I could never just be a piece of as s to someone (knowingly) lol

KyCakes says:

So…because my Sister married my cousin’s ex-boyfriend, she’s in the hoe category….not a question, but rather a statement….

And they hadn’t even broke up yet when my Sister made her move….

:lol: Hoes

jeniefrumdabloc says:

<–Doesn't Talk To Strangers says:

*jacked
      Dear Wife of My Boyfriend,

I just stopped right there the nerve of folks !
      ————
      But it's been a year since y'all broke up…and he's your BF… :rolleyes: she believing what she wants to believe to keep her warm at night I guess.

Tainted_Love says:

Meek Mill rap like he calling for toilet paper from the bathroom damn twitter now when I hear his songs Im gonna fall out

by MissHarlem on Aug 12, 2013 at 3:55 pm

SON :2dance: I do care thats still my jam

Delusional Puzzay must be good

She cant sing she cant dance but who cares she walks like Rihanna :whistle:

Tainted_Love says:

@Ky
      My aunt’s sister in law married her sisters ex boyfriend(he dumped the sister for the younger sis)….smh. but they act like its cool :coffee:

Ty says:

Maybe we can get some of our men back into the households

Yeah how we gonna get them jobs tho?
      *sends your question to my manager @ Yall@SR. com*

Meek Mill rap like he watching a fight in worldstar video :rofl: I hate people

Tambout I wish we could get drunk together so I can tell you the story.

BISH you get drunk with that woman and tell her THAT ish? You best have on your running shoes dumb whore. You let me get slizzard with who I THINK is one of my homegirls….and she come out her face with that. “I slept with your husband…it was years ago BUT…”

You better hope 18 yo at home sleep…so 18yo can call the paramedics and the LAW. :no:

:cell: Hello 9-1-1? My momma done molly whopped the purity SHAT outta Ms. Such N Such

JMO says:

KyCakes says:

And they hadn’t even broke up yet when my Sister made her move….

:lol: Hoes
      _____________________________________________

Is this your fam or from that long azz dissertation DTTS posted?

Last one

Meek Mill rap like the vending machine stole his money :lol:

I will NEVER hear him the same EVER

Tainted_Love says:

@Ky
      ——————————————————————
      :no:

JMO says:

If these stories about yall families are true, do yall have family reunions? What are they like??

……. chit … can I come to one?? :waiting:

My family cuss each other out over a good game of spades and taboo … let somebody mess with someone else’s man :tape:

89 KyCakes says:

And they hadn’t even broke up yet when my Sister made her move….

Hoes
      ———-

Last one

Meek Mill rap like the vending machine stole his money :lol:

I will NEVER hear him the same EVER
      ———————————————————————-
      Meek Mill raps like he caught the Holy Ghost

:ghost: Headed to The Upper Room…again

Diva says:

Kdub can I get a recap cause one of those posts had over 300 comments? I want to know what kind of fuggery I missed! Please and thanks.

JMO says:

KyCakes says:

And they hadn’t even broke up yet when my Sister made her move….

:lol: Hoes
      _____________________________________________

Is this your fam or from that long azz dissertation DTTS posted?
      ——————————————————————–
      My fam…

She was one of those Hoe-lier than thou hoes…where everything she did had an explanation behind it, but if you did something similar, you were just a hoe :rollseyes:

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

So we can’t date one another’s man on here yall?

#manufacturedcrisisthatwillgetyoufuggedUP
      by <–Doesn't Talk To Strangers on Aug 12, 2013 at 3:56 pm
      I mean why not. You and Bren both dating Man at the saw time
      *ups the ante with same sex cheat swag*
      Man :stop: just play along :lol:

Ty says:

U aint lying :smack: Especially after that third round of Henn. :nono: Somebody will get :spanked: with the spade table phucking with somebody husband :facepalm:

So my 18 y/o aunt cant leave the state cause they’re (Mickey D’s) is investigating 5K going missing from her drawer the entire time she worked there… :kona:

@JMO

_________________________

I got relatives who are :banned: from family reunions over spades..ifn’ one cousin too another cousins man…whew i dunno even wanna think about what would go down….

Jmo

*tamar voice*
      “It was just a story that needed to be told” :rofl:
      ============
      Ty :rofl:

KyCakes says:

I swear my IT guy just blew ass while walking past my desk…

Crop dusting muthaphucka :mad:

Diva says:

———-
      Kim K’s “number” was a part of that conversation… and the definition of her being a who-ah :rofl:

Diva says:

RAZZLE is the :champ: , not a BEDAZZLED tramp. :nono: says:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      She going unda da jail! :kona:

MsTake, SETTLE DOWN, SETTLE DOWN I know that story touched a nerve, got you all froggy, but you never told us that how you metcho hubby!

:nana:
      #ikidikid :hug:

tintin1979 says:

Chris definitely knows how to wear a suit though.
      Kevin Hart is short
      Usain I love him

family cuss each other out over a good game of spades
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      You better say that. My mama puts muthafawka’s OUT over spades and tonk gone wrong. My uncle tried it with “BUT I DONE drove 5 hours to get here…” My mama: I dont give a good gatdayum if you drove your azz from Alaska! You getting OUT tanight bro with this boolshyt. I DONE WARNT YALL.

It was funny cause caint noooobody “drive” from ALASKA and cause she MEANT that ish from the bottom of her heart :ghost: Unc had to go back to his room at 10:30. Party got shut DOWN. Somebody sleeping with somebody else SPOUSE? The aunties pullin blades out they bra’s yo. :no:

Dem Babies Mama Da Bombshell Esq says:

Diva says:

____________________________________________

:cosign:

Unc had to go back to his room at 10:30. Party got shut DOWN.

:wail:
      :love: MamaDub

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      Well in that one with 300 posts I eem said I aint know what was going on. Came back from lernch and it was off the chain. Kim K is a hoe in every area code…

MamaDub

:rules: “Dicha just reneg ninja?” “GET OUT!!” :shotsfired:

Diva- Her mom (my NaNa) was stressing…I said didn’t I tell you since she wanted to be grown let her be grown??? She 18 now let her go and keep her in prayer :lol:

This is the same girl who was going up to saninaw to live with a freshly turned 21y/o whom she met on FB; never in person… they been through it all since 31/10/12 y’all!! definition of true :love:

Saginaw*** not sanninaw :smack: my letters are sticking! :(

Diva says:

RAZZLE is the :champ: , not a BEDAZZLED tramp. :nono: says:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      She going unda da jail! :kona:

naw she not goin to jail Mcdonalds want their money back..Deferred Adjudication with Restitution and a fine.. but good luck getting a job after that po thang

MissHarlem says:

Spades is serious bizness. I stopped speaking to someone for a week over that renig bs. WTF you playing for and you puttin us in the hole by the second hand :chase: Its an unwritten rule that black people take spades seriously :yes:

Iit aint eem about the rules. She dont hardly play no more. Its the fact that black folks get to fussing amongst they SELF and get loud when there are cards and likka present. Told yall I got banned from my aunt and uncle house for like 2-3 years (MamaDub oldest sister and her husband…been married 50 years) cause I fugged their youngest daughter UP…over some CARDS. Imagine if that heffa slept with my husband… and I showed out over this bish dropping cards into books?????? Somebody would DIE :wail:

My uncle MEANT that ish tho. When it was time to play cards I had to GO :kona:

KayCeiSoul says:

***********************************************
      Hey Y’all!! Extremely busy, been popping in/lurking all day. I miss y’all so merch. :waves:

I came to blaze this wonton smelling fonk box having, no self respect finding, hoof-in-boot moufed bish that had the AUDACITY to use her right paw and her left hook to type this letter. This bish that got the spirit that came SKRAIGHT out of the basement of the Amityville house, got the nerves to try to come for this man’s wife because she got ean through and HE was done? It wasn’t PAIN that caused him to leave you alone bish, it was the fact that he was done after he wore your walls down to the last shred of your uterus. If you went to the GYN rett NAH they’d tell you that you are a done deal.

And ain’t NAYTHAN good gone come to you either, you ol lapdog for satan.
      Bish you mo’ evil than Petey Wheatstraw, and I hope you lose err’strand of yo’ hurh for being a ol’ RATCHETT, STANK, RANK, TOOFLESS, VISCIOUS, low-down dirty dishrag.

I hope somebody find and drag this bish down the dirtiest inner city alley in existance, over some unlevel concrete and some broken old school Pepsi bottles.