Tamar Braxton and Arsenio Hall Snatch K. Michelle’s Wig

Tamar Braxton diss K Michelle

Tamar Braxton and Arsenio Hall took time out of their busy schedules to wage a Twitter war on studio singer K. Michelle last night.

The “Love & Hip NY” reality cast member mistakenly assumed singer Tamar Braxton had accused her of borrowing one of her wigs.

After a little back and forth, actor/comedian Arsenio Hall joined in on the dragging. Read the amusing Twitter exchange after the break.

Tamar Braxton diss K Michelle

Photo: Ilya S. Savenok/Getty Images

• MissHarlem

Yeessss a new post :nun: WONT HE DO IT :nun:

Despite Tamar and her antics I like her

• Smonae

:rofl: K Michelle needs to calm down

• sassyshe

:hahaha: k Michelle needs to realize not everything is about her she is just a d maybe c lister

• Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake

#WhenThinkingYourRevelentGoesWrong I like K but gal sat down.

• MrsLP

:newbie:

• MsB2u

So no one comes to check to see if folks are still downstairs posting nowadays, huh? :wail:

• MsB2u

k michelle need to work on getting that arse reduced she looks nasty

• SOTHERNGRL

Is that a leather shirt Bow Wow has on? Dammit didn’t I just say these
    celebs getting out of hand with the leather. And what is he asking her because he is looking serious and confused as hell all at the same time.

• Aryanna

Tamar and K Michelle are BOTH annoying.

• http://thecleanqueenatl.com THE CLEAN QUEEN

Yall some sucka azz suckas leaving us down there like that!

• MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba

Tamar probably was talking about k. She is messing like that. Just like K. I would like to see them in a battle of words but Tamar only gets boss on family members. She would :kona: and then K would be :lock:

• http://thecleanqueenatl.com THE CLEAN QUEEN

Have you ever burped and it hurt your back?…NO? Me either but I need a heating pad!

• forgetme

I like them both. Tamar is over the top but so is K. Michelle. K. Michelle can sing but her behind is too distracting. People should be listening the her sing not wondering about the tumor inside her azz.

• amatrex

:facepalm: Both broads look straight up foolish for wearing those bright, blonde, wigs and weaves. #neitheronehasroomtotalk

• goat76

I wanna pull up to K.Michelle’s bumper.

• MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba

@Ty
    @MissTaken… serious question….
    are you ever shii????
    by Miany on Aug 14, 2013 at 4:01 pm
    ————-
    Miany some days I do I be like:
    Hey may I speak to Taken
    :cell: yea dis me? You gone be ish today? :no:
    Hello may I speak to Black mamba?
    :cell: uh yellow it’s the same person? What chu thought this was T.I vs TIP? Mamba ain’t ish either :smack: Now my government name.. she bout dat paper :rules: and professionalism. These jokers don’t even know what lies behind these pretty brown eyes :grin;

SOTHERNGRL says:
    Is that a leather shirt Bow Wow has on? Dammit didn’t I just say these
    ^^ :lol: guess I should NOT make my gravi a pic of me in a leather dress in the summertime then huh???
    As for Bow WOW looking serious/confused…chilllle I think that’s how his thinking face look. If you give him something real serious to think bout you’ll start to see smoke comin off his head.

• MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba

:grin:

• http://thecleanqueenatl.com THE CLEAN QUEEN

Did you know that if you sautee onions and peppers knee grows swear you throwing down. Neighbor dude just knocked on the door wondering what I was cooking…

• Miany

should be listening the her sing not wondering about the tumor inside her azz.
    ^^ :lol: meanwhile… the career is getting smaller and the azz is gettin bigger.

• MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba

A tumor in her arse :ghost:

• MissHarlem

MIANY I want to see. Told yall bout the leather movement 2 flights down. Get your leather on girl its cold in NY today :lol:

<–Doesn't Talk To Strangers says:

*whispers* There’s a new post upstairs :lol:
    =========
    Ty, Esq needs 1)Good New Mommy advice/tips 2) Mothers of Multiples Info & 3)Coupon Codes, and the like :yes:

• The Master Beta :D

goat76 says:

I wanna pull up to K.Michelle’s bumper.
    __________________________________________

What you’ll do with all that ass Goat :popcorn:

• FuturedocDonte

Ion get it though… What Kermit got to do with this :shrug:

• Miany

@MissHarlem.. the pic I have, I was seated so you may not see it. I can’t find a standing pic from that night… It’s like racerback with a pleated skirt.

• Jdore

SOTHERNGRL says:
    Is that a leather shirt Bow Wow has on? Dammit didn’t I just say these
    ________________________________________________________________________
    *scrolls back up* it looks like something from Kanye’s “clothing” line!

FuturedocDonte says:
    Ion get it though… What Kermit got to do with this
    ^^ :lol: cuz The aftermath of Tamars multiple procedures got her loooking Ms. Piggy ish… folk have also called her a muppet

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KPgpRw9tiuM bnatural

Speaking of K. Michelle, did you all see that video of her singing a Whitney Houston song from back in the day?

She publicly denied getting butt implants right? :coffee:

• goat76

The Master Beta :D says:

goat76 says:
    I wanna pull up to K.Michelle’s bumper.
    __________________________________________
    What you’ll do with all that ass Goat
    ————————-
    Oh, I’m gonna give it all I got. Even if that mean going two or three rounds.

• FuturedocDonte

I wanna pull up to K.Michelle’s bumper.
    __________________________________________
    I like for that axx to jiggle when I :spank: K Michelle ol fix a flat booty :nono:

• Miany

@bnatural…she denied the booty implants but honestly I dunno why. it don’t LOOK natural….. at least Nikki Minaj owns up to that shii…

• The Master Beta :D

bnatural says:

She publicly denied getting butt implants right?
    ___________________________________

She finally admitted it was fake(like we ain’t know) not too long ago

• SOTHERNGRL

@Mainy MissH explained to me earlier that its a lighter leather. But damn I guess seeing LaLa in the last post with leather on and this post with confused up top with a leather shirt on. I guess I’m just not used to people with leather in the summer but WTH I’ll get over it.

• MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba

Have you ever burped and it hurt your back?…NO?Me either but I need a heating pad!
    by THE CLEAN QUEEN on Aug 14, 2013 at 4:08 pm
    ——————–
    You ever get so irritated by your thong that you just go in the bathroom and throw it on the trash and walk out :buttshake:
    No? Well that’s what I told SR when she told me… Me neither. :kona:

• The Master Beta :D

goat76 says:

The Master Beta says:
    goat76 says:
    I wanna pull up to K.Michelle’s bumper.
    __________________________________________
    What you’ll do with all that ass Goat
    ————————-
    Oh, I’m gonna give it all I got. Even if that mean going two or three rounds.
    __________________________________

You just might get lost in that manufactured ass of her :lol:

• FuturedocDonte

FuturedocDonte says:
    Ion get it though… What Kermit got to do with this

^^ cuz The aftermath of Tamars multiple procedures got her loooking Ms. Piggy ish… folk have also called her a muppet

• goat76

Miany says:

—————-
    So her fart box is fake?? Is that what you telling me??

• SOTHERNGRL

Clean Queen I really believe peppers and onions makes everything better, & the smell Oh Lawd.

• http://thecleanqueenatl.com THE CLEAN QUEEN

BABY BYE :ghost:

• FuturedocDonte

by THE CLEAN QUEEN on Aug 14, 2013 at 4:08 pm
    ——————–
    No? Well that’s what I told SR when she told me… Me neither.
    —-
    :dead: and :dead: you better get some icy hot. For yo back and that thong

• goat76

The Master Beta :D says:

goat76 says:
    The Master Beta says:
    goat76 says:
    I wanna pull up to K.Michelle’s bumper.
    __________________________________________
    What you’ll do with all that ass Goat
    ————————-
    Oh, I’m gonna give it all I got. Even if that mean going two or three rounds.
    __________________________________
    You just might get lost in that manufactured ass of her
    ———————–
    First the Fat Boys break up, now this.

• MissHarlem

I need for an ass to be just as soft and juicy as mine. If I try to grab it and my hand hurt from the cement thats :no: bueno. Also makes me think what it smell like and if it leak will it stink? If its fake just dont over do it. I will never understand the big ass movement maybe bc I had mine since the womb.

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QRsEXGXLlYM&feature=fvsr ALBoy

Weird coworker moment
    They where talking trannies ol dude says with a straight face “in my book these boy girls are giving ugly women a run for there money id hit”
    But then back track say im kidding men dont. Kid like that

Chile :rolleyes:

• goat76

The Master Beta :D says:

bnatural says:
    She publicly denied getting butt implants right?
    ___________________________________
    She finally admitted it was fake(like we ain’t know) not too long ago
    ——————–
    I missed the memo.

• MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba

Oh, I’m gonna give it all I got. Even if that mean going two or three rounds.

by goat76 on Aug 14, 2013 at 4:18 pm
    ———-
    Why did I hear UGK’s verse off Players Anthem
    :whistle: ooooo ooooh I choose you

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qnMB2hxl_3k&feature=youtube.com_gdata_player KayCeiSoul

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

Tamar probably was talking about k. She is messing like that. Just like K. I would like to see them in a battle of words but Tamar only gets boss on family members. She would and then K would be

******************************************

:cosign:

Tamar can be very messy and catty too.
    K Michelle is not as crazy as people thinks – she just doesn’t let shyt slide by. She catches it and throws the pie right back.
    Not necessarily the smartest thing to do but :shrug:

FuturedocDonte says:

FuturedocDonte says:
    Ion get it though… What Kermit got to do with this

and she do look like that too :yes:

• SOTHERNGRL

@Mainy if that black dress you have on is leather I cant tell. It doesn’t look it.

• Miany

@Sotherngrl…truth be told, I feel you…it’s a lotta trends that don’t make sense to me either.

• MissHarlem

ALBOY men dont kid like that :nono: welp you can guess what he does on his weekends. No new dck no new dck no no new. Pretty much his anthem

<<< Arsenio Hall the fugg

• MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba

But then back track say im kidding men dont. Kid like that
    by ALBoy on
    —————
    That ni99a :gay:
    He been getting his ish smashed in (like the esses in training day )

• Dem Babies Mama Da Bombshell Esq

I see GOAT dunno how to say HI to folks no more :cuss:

• http://sandrarose.com bgood

K Michelle mouth is gonna be her downfall of her career she is loud and messy and need to get away from so much ratchet-ness step her singing game up and NOT the azz game…

• http://www.landofpure.net FaylaHasReinstatedBrendenOnTheWhipfinity :whip: BOD(Pending90DayProbationPeriod)

K was reaching. prolly tryna boost album sales :yes:

whatchall tambout? :popcorn:

• http://thecleanqueenatl.com THE CLEAN QUEEN

I’m out…almost dinner time and this jasmine rice aint gonna cook itself!

• http://twitter.com/SayItaIntSoJoe8 Atypical

But Tamar’s a “real” celebrity? :rolleyes: Tamar is famous from reality TV just like K so….

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QRsEXGXLlYM&feature=fvsr ALBoy

Miss h they thought i was just crazy he Always stares i caught him a couple times looking at dudes tod the folk qatch out they say im crazy
    Ol rip duke confirmed my suspicions :coffee:

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

But then back track say im kidding men dont. Kid like that
    by ALBoy on
    —————
    That ni99a :gay:
    He been getting his ish smashed in (like the esses in training day )

who said dis? :blink:

• Miany

So her fart box is fake?? Is that what you telling me??
    ^^ :dead: soooooo that’s what we callin em now??? FART BOXES…lol.

@Sotherngrl…Yea, it’s a pleather dress… you don’t see that extra shine goin on in the pic??? Wish I had a standing pic.

@AlBoy…yeah I’m eith everyone else who said that ninja GAY (in my Riley voice)

• MSVALLDAY

FuturedocDonte says:

I wanna pull up to K.Michelle’s bumper.
    __________________________________________
    I like for that axx to jiggle when I K Michelle ol fix a flat booty

Oh ok ya’ll still ain’t chit today!!!! LOL LOL

GYP

who does it taste like? never had it

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QRsEXGXLlYM&feature=fvsr ALBoy

Who is k mitchell and tamer dont i dont know these folk but mitchell got a Nice shape :coffee:

• MissHarlem

ALBOY your antennas was spot on my friend

• http://santanasantana.wix.com/artist San ah make ya dance

#Team Tamar, I wouldve went in on that a$$ and mouth of hers :rofl:

• Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake

K. MICHELLE also explained that recent rumors about her confirming that her butt was fake stemmed from someone taking a sarcastic comment she made out of context.

It is not clear if K.MICHELLE was referring to a Brazilian Butt Lift in which fat is transferred from stomach to butt, or Butt Lift where sagging skin is lifted so that the buttocks appears higher.

FuturedocDonte says:

I wanna pull up to K.Michelle’s bumper.

i’m skraight right? but i can appreciate & give props if a woman has a nice ass, but K’s looks so stiff & immovable & very very fake to me :shrug:

maybe it’s cuz i’m not a dude??

• Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake

The Rebellious Soul songstress said, “Recently, I’ve had a lift. It’s just a lift, no injections in your butt cheeks.”

“I’ve been moving around losing weight so I guess that’s why it looks even bigger because all of this weight is leaving,” K. MICHELLE said.

(sorry forgot the first part the first time I posted it)

• MissHarlem

KEYA cut it out *full house* ummmmm her old pics and current pics can dispute THATS A LIE *mr brown voice* she might as well say she didnt get her teeth fix either. CHilleeee

who say fart bow :crying:

• http://santanasantana.wix.com/artist San ah make ya dance

“““““`
    Bish Bye, stevie can see thats a lie!

:rofl: so K tryna say the ass is REAL?? :rofl: guhl :stop:

• Miany

@Nakeya… you’re working too hard hun.. we know it’s fake wven without her fake denial of its fakeness…. it’s fake girl. @bnatural done found a you tube video and all.

• The Master Beta :D

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

_________________________________________

Will this heifer just stop please that ass is fake UGH

jeniefrumdabloc says:
    who say fart bow
    ^^ :rofl: Goat silly azz.. lol…Im like :huh: THAT IS what we calling it now?? fart box?? lol

Miany says:

:hahaha: #slayed

• MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba

————–
    :no: you need more people I don’t believe you K. And I really want to.
    Maybe I should have a lift :thinking: then maybe I wouldn’t keep swallowing up these thongs. I mean maybe SR should get a lift cause she doing all them push ups… Making her booty swell up :kona:

• Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake

KEYA cut it out
    —–
    Hold up yall!!! I was just telling yall what she said! I dont think her ass is real!! At All! I mean like I said before I like her, but come on now. lol

Ghostface called ‘em doo-doo makers :lol:

• goat76

Dem Babies Mama Da Bombshell Esq says:

I see GOAT dunno how to say HI to folks no more
    ——————————–
    See what had happen was….. :hug: Bomb!!

• Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake

#slayed

—-
    And slayed me for no damn reason! :mad: Dag Miany!! lol. *snatches up jump rope* I don’t wanna play wiff you NO MORE! lol lol

• MissHarlem

:dead: at MIANY

KEYA my cut it out was for her and slightly you for being the messenger :lol:

i want secks :ashamed:

• Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake

@Harlem lmao. :oops: I know

• Dem Babies Mama Da Bombshell Esq

goat76 says:

Dem Babies Mama Da Bombshell Esq says:
    I see GOAT dunno how to say HI to folks no more
    ——————————–
    See what had happen was….. :hug: Bomb!!

————————————————–

I forgive you this time :hug:

• goat76

Miany says:

So her fart box is fake?? Is that what you telling me??
    ^^ :dead: soooooo that’s what we callin em now??? FART BOXES…lol.
    —————
    We can call’em Turd Cutters if you like that better…lol

Just talking shat.

• Miany

And slayed me for no damn reason! Dag Miany!! lol. *snatches up jump rope* I don’t wanna play wiff you NO MORE! lol lol
    ^^ :hug: You know u my e-friend so you know I wasn’t slaying you… I was just telling you we aint tryna hear her lies, we know she just saving face. :lol:

• MissHarlem

FAYLA meeeee toooooo but ummm the way my sex life is set up

• Dem Babies Mama Da Bombshell Esq

the way my sex life is set up

————————————

:ghost: Harlem gon’ git :chase: :rofl:

• Miany

z m t says suicide :( I know a lot of yall are unsympathetic to suicides but….dang it must be hard to feel like that, like death is your only option for peace? sad.

• goat76

FaylaHasReinstatedBrendenOnTheWhipfinity :whip: BOD(Pending90DayProbationPeriod) says:

i want secks
    ——————–
    Where you at????

• http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/video.php?v=wshhCQJIY3q7iLxENR4h mzwhang90210

KMichelle your (faux) arse looks ree-deeeeyam-dic-u-lusk)
    I mean really…the truley talented don’t NEED gimmicks.

:waves:
    Bombbbbbb & nems ( :heart: the cake)
    FayFayyyyyyy
    MissHarlem
    Dittyy
    Nakey
    MissTake
    @Miany..ditto ur comment #93. I think everyone who feels like the just can NOT do it anymore..should have that right. I don’t feel like its a solution at all..but I think it’s more than selfish for folks to want those who do NOT want to be here…to stay. They do so for their OWN selfish reasons. I’ve always felt some kinda way about that.

Hey to errybody I missed.

• MissHarlem

BOMB chit is sad round my way. I saw dust fall out my puss for non action this morning. Pray for me

MZZZZWWWWHHHHAAAAANNNNNGGGGG :hug:

Yall have a great night :peace:

• http://www.caboki.com/index.html Man, I just don’t care™

I can’t STAND K. Michelle ol lying irrelevent silicone packed azz.
    :facepalm:

:waves: Hey Mz Whang
    K Michelle was goin at Tamar…
    Rebel against muppets gone wild no shade. Rebel against lip synching and buying your own singles. No Shade.
    I’m in a positive place but, I aint no punk. Don’t come for a G. Now lemme go to the boys and girls club and talk to me some kids.
    :lol: that bissh is funny

• Dem Babies Mama Da Bombshell Esq

WHANG bang Thank yew Ma’am :hugs:

MissHarlem says:
    ^^ :rofl: next time you think you shii…remember fonting THAT RIGHT THURR :hi: have a good night lady

:newpost: yall

:karate: What happened? #ionhavemyphoneonmetodaythough :( #later
    ========
    Miany
    Suicide=Going to Hell, so ION mess around with the sympathy there :no:
    Everybody been shatted on before, you can’t just go around killing yourself. If it’s a mental thing—then that’s different IMB, but if’n you’re feelings are just hurt or you are embarrassed because you’re with a ho azz man-GET Over it :eek:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QRsEXGXLlYM&feature=fvsr ALBoy

If the booty is fake will she still “feel it in her stomach” or is there a barrier? I get tired of all that crying id hit thatrefurbished cooter :coffee:

• thatgurljenny96

k must’ve thought Tamar’s tweet was about her because Tokyo does their hair/wigs

• theloveyousave

K.Michelle stays making sista’s look bad! I cringed when I heard her saying “I’m from Memphis.” I don’t act like that and I am from Memphis. Hell, I live in LA and some of these ratchets are the same way. Sistas and brotha WAKE UP!!!!! “Do the right thing.” :lol: Pun intended.