Floyd Mayweather has a single bank account with $123 million in it

Floyd Mayweather cash

Champion boxer Floyd Mayweather has everything money can buy. Too bad his money can’t buy him common sense or self-esteem, because then he would truly be prosperous.

Mayweather’s millions keeps him relatively comfortable — and he makes sure to always have at least a million in cold cash on hand. As for the rest of his money, according to ESPN The Magazine, the narcissistic pugilist keeps $123 million in a single bank account.

By the way, the FDIC covers bank deposits up to $250,000. So if Floyd’s bank ever goes under, the majority of his cash will go down with it.

From Yahoo Finance:

Mayweather has a single bank account with $123 million in it, according to an ESPN The Magazine feature by reporter Tim Keown.
Keown was with Mayweather in a Grand Rapids, Mich. Foot Locker when the boxer discreetly showed him his bank account receipt and said, “One account, baby.”

Keown writes:

“I had heard that Floyd does his banking the old-fashioned way: going inside, talking to a real-life teller. He is also known to be a big proponent of maximum liquidity. Still, the amount of digits spread across the bottom-right corner doesn’t seem possible.”

Mayweather was the highest-earning athlete in the world from 2011 to 2012, making $85 million, according to Forbes.

It’s unclear what his exact net worth is, but it’s fair to assume that $123 million is a good chunk of it.

• Floyd Mayweather’s Women Don’t Mind Sharing Him
  • fanMAIL: Floyd Mayweather sucks
  • From prison Floyd Mayweather showers girlfriend with birthday gifts
  • Did Floyd Mayweather fly in Chilli for a booty call?

185 Responses to “Floyd Mayweather has a single bank account with $123 million in it”

Why doesn’t he have a swiss account?? aren’t those more protected?

ChanAintShyt says:

Enrolls my youngest in boxing classes :tea:

I wanna go to Vegassss :wail: :wail:

Chile i read this earlier :shrug:
      floyd looks all of 21 and prolly is fit to the gawds
      so he can fight til he goes ALL the way retard

Enrolls my youngest in boxing classes

HUGE round here. :yes:

bnatural says:

I can’t stand Mayweather….I’m ready for someone to beat the brakes off that fool :box:

Yasss @LuVie. Floyd is only like 36. He takes a bruising well. :yes:

Anna says:

RAZZLE is the :champ: , not a BEDAZZLED tramp. :nono: says:

Why doesn’t he have a swiss account?? aren’t those more protected?

~~~~~~~
      When you’re trying to hide it from a divorcing spouse, or the IRS.

Bootcampgirl says:

Good idea @Chan because although I don’t like his pre-fight bravado that ninja is a boss with his dough :yes:
      :whistle: he started from the bottom now he’s here…

ChanAintShyt says:

@ bnatural, I understand your disdain, but face it, we are watching a legend. I embrace it just like I do when watching Kobe or Serena….and I loathe Kobe Bean Bryant.

:thinking: Por que?

lord they are making tears come to my eyes downstairs :rofl:
      I have to keep holding in these laughs!!!

:tape:

BrownskinQT says:

Everyone knows this fool has money. I just hope he invests it wisely. A fool and his money will soon part. Warren Buffett and Bill Gates have looong money and they don’t have to broadcast it. I just hate it when people floss for nothing

Diva says:

Floyd always FLOSSING with that money! smh

pre-fight bravado

Is that not necessary in that line of work? :lol: I mean 80% of that skill is in the mind and psyche. :box: Float like a butterfly, sting like a bee..im the greatest no body can touch me. *bobs and weaves*

how could one be that stoopit?? :angry:

no offshore accts?? :cuss:

not spread out?? :wtf:

Floyd betta not let me catch him in the street. Ion’t care how good he can fight. I’ma take eem out with whatever weapon I can find and get that cash. Some dude robbed a bank by my job yesterday. I’m so dissapointed I didn’t run into him so I could clobber his azz.

JMO says:

lemme just hold 3 bundles up there to pay off Sallie Mae … He won’t miss it!

BrownskinQT says:

I wonder is he has a nice size…… “wallet”

ChanAintShyt says:

Swiss accounts ain’t all dat. I got one with about $33.69 in it.

ALOT of People Cant stand floyd because of his silly bravado
      i personally think he is the Best,
      BUT Icant stand him either;
      for wearing that sombrero and Mexican flag shorts when
      He fought
      OSCAR

So yall dont like braggarts. :lol: I guess thats why I fancy rap and sports so much. I loves me a big ego. :eek:

BrownskinQT says:

**if**

so he can fight til he goes ALL the way retard
      ————–

I laughed so hard at this. :lol:

for wearing that sombrero and Mexican flag shorts when
      He fought
      OSCAR

VALID chit. :facepalm: Shamed for him. You know what..I dont even think he knows why it warnt right. :no:

GellySammich says:

BABE! :kiss: <— wif tongue
      One of us got to be able to remember stuff around here lol. One of us doesn't :smoke: as much as the other

BrownskinQT says:

I loves me a big ego.

I love me a confident and humble man. I don’t like arrogance.

@ OutsidetheBox says:

I have such a big mouth….I talk that shyt, lol

Bootcampgirl says:

Is that not necessary in that line of work? I mean 80% of that skill is in the mind and psyche. Float like a butterfly, sting like a bee..im the greatest no body can touch me. *bobs and weaves*
      :stop: egging me on #sorryjenie :kiss:

gypsyeyes says:

I’m back but maybe he can loan Chili some money to buy Tron and his daddy a MANHOOD!

I wonder is he has a nice size…… “wallet”

:thinking: IDK..he kinda look like he color IN the lines.. *giggles in hand*

But the way my vaginal response system is set up, if he got that cash, I got that wet :buttshake:

BrownskinQT says:

:thankyou:

floyd stay winnin tho. ppl gone tune in whether they like him or not. his fans to see him win. those who despise him hoping to see him get KO’d :box:

all the while stackin cash :nun:

but if you’re spending as much as ur making, u still broke right? (not saying he is, but if he spends like it’s reported, he might wanna chill with that, he damn near 40. else he gwan be fightin in his 50’s like B Hop :tea: )

ChanAintShyt says:

Swiss accounts ain’t all dat. I got one with about $33.69 in it.
      ———-
      LIes told on SR dot com…

You have to open one with the min of 50K :lol:

Yin to my Yang. All natural Honey roasted Peanut Budda to yo Gelly. :love:

Ty says:

You’re absolutely right Auntie :smack: That’s why the truly rich have multiple overseas accounts :coffee:

Hey OTB :hug: What did u do for Bey’s 42nd birthday :danban:

DivaRo & JMO :happy:

Bootcampgirl says:

Don’t you just hate when stuff like that happens, someone robs the armored truck and drops a bundle of cash and some other mfckr picks it up #righttimerightplace

GellySammich says:

:hug: hey Fay! I saw you spoke downstairs. How’s it hanging?

Ermahgawd :dead:

BrownskinQT says:

IDK..he kinda look like he color IN the lines.. *giggles in hand*

bnatural says:

:thinking: Por que?
      —–

Hola OutsidetheBox, Porque , any man (or woman) who threatens to physically abuse their children (not discipline but abuse) has no respect from me. Also, he beat his babymomma too….he’s arrogant……and well he ain’t cute, lol! But seriously, his attitude is a HUGE turnoff for me in addition to all of the other things…He wasn’t remorseful about his actions at all.

Just because he’s successful at punching people for a living does not mean he’s a good man in general :nono: Can’t stand him.

else he gwan be fightin in his 50?s like B Hop~
      ~
      he’ll be able to,poor Hopkins/Holyfield have to go fight in Zemundo,the US eont let them here

JMO says:

lemme just hold 3 bundles up there to pay off Sallie Mae … He won’t miss it!

that’s AWL i’m sayin! it’s the have’s & the have nots chile! :nun:

i wanna be a HAVE dammit! :crying:

RoyalLuv3 says:

for wearing that sombrero and Mexican flag shorts when
      He fought
      OSCAR

VALID chit. Shamed for him. You know what..I dont even think he knows why it warnt right.

Think he’d do it again? Fighting Canelo and all? …

Ty says:

Fayla&BrendenSittinInATreeW-H-I-P-P-I-N-GWhipfinity :whip: says:

how could one be that stoopit?? :angry:

no offshore accts?? :cuss:

not spread out??
      Fay they are not playing with a full deck :nono:

Maybe 2 possibles :rofl:

To my understanding all overseas accounts have to be reported whether they can be taxed or not. (correct me if i’m wrong but that’s how I read it)

I just think that if he is going to have that much money in only one account it should be a swiss, not in a fuggin American based bank… we all know what happened a couple years ago :lol:

Getting me a fire proof safe :tea: Just don’t trust these banks no more. Plus Gov always wanna know exactly what you got

this bish :chase: over here :chase: READING ALOUD! :chase:

SHUT THE FAWK UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i cant eem concentrate ole remedial readin MF!

GellySammich says:

drops a bundle of cash and some other mfckr picks it up #righttimerightplace
      :crying: it aint ever gonna happen to me though. I ain’t right enough with the Most High or something. I be looking at the tv like :huh: alla time when I see somebody turned in a paper bag with $10,000 in it. DA HELL?!?!?!

BrownskinQT says:

all the while stackin cash

but if you’re spending as much as ur making, u still broke right? (not saying he is, but if he spends like it’s reported, he might wanna chill with that, he damn near 40. else he gwan be fightin in his 50?s like B Hop

If I could , I sure would be ringside watching this fight, I’m not into sports, But I will watch boxing. Especially this little guy he resembles a pound puppy also.

Diva says:

:wave: Ty hey bewski :happy:

———-
      Near me and I didn’t even know it

I love me a confident and humble man. I don’t like arrogance.

Understood. :yes:

Floyd is his daddy’s son. I think he skews the line between arrogance and confidence quite nicely.

Tyson was the “Baddest Man on the Planet,” even raped a woamn, and he is garnering sympathy everywhere now. I think you need to have a big cabesa to box.

Bootcampgirl says:

———
      And then they turn it in.. UGH! :Lol:

Who Dat says:So who gonna sit with Miss Jackson this time at the fight…now that her sister wife Curtis and Floyd done broke up?
      the other SISTER wife Mrs.Precious or something

Bootcampgirl says:

@Gelly, that’s what I am talking about, robber robs bank, police chase, money all over the freeway…..and it never happens anywhere I’m around..

GellySammich says:

And then they turn it in.. UGH!
      RAZZ!!! *eye to eye finger thing*

Swiss accounts ain’t all dat. I got one with about $33.69 in it.

———–

San ah make ya dance says:

Getting me a fire proof safe Just don’t trust these banks no more. Plus Gov always wanna know exactly what you got
      -=———
      COLD HARD CASH BABY! :lol:

Can you still pay for air line tix with cash these days?? :think:

Ty says:

RAZZLE is the :champ: , not a BEDAZZLED tramp. :nono: says:

Tell that to Congress and half of the US’s millionaires that aren’t paying taxes *cough cough* Romney

How would they find out :shrug: They can’t audit them :coffee: The game is cold but its fair :rofl:

Just because he’s successful at punching people for a living does not mean he’s a good man in general Can’t stand him.
      So right. NOBODY said he was cute. *giggles in hand..damn Floyd* :hug:

But I didnt realize we were talking personal traits. :sheep face:

I was talking about him as a boxer. Mah bad. :ashamed: I be forgetting the personal connections of these posts a lot of time..i was commenting on the sport :shrug: :kona:

luVn_liFe… says:

the other SISTER wife Mrs.Precious or something
      ___________________________

Ray J and will sing to Ms. Jackson :whistles: I hit it first at the first side eye!

deedeegirl says:

yeah he seems like that kind of idiot

Part of the reason he got that much money is cause he talk that much chit. His boxing nickname is “Money Mayweather.”

It’s all a performance. :shrugs:

Think he’d do it again? Fighting Canelo and all? …
      _________

Canelo a loud strutting chicken aint he? I would hope Floyd has learned but I srly doubt it and I think he wanna extra punish Canelo..cause he dares to be more confident than Floyd..in public. :nono: :box:

cougar lover says:

must be nice, i bet BofA prolly writing a cease and desist order on this post as we speak. cuz if he closes that account, they gone be livid.

COLD HARD CASH BABY!

Can you still pay for air line tix with cash these days??

——–
      Shid Cash still good everywhere aint it? :shrugs: The more I get, the more I start :bite:

GellySammich says:

And then they turn it in.. UGH!
      RAZZ!!! *eye to eye finger thing*

———————-
      Man If I found a bag of cash I’d deposit enough to pay off my bills, purchase a nice lil 4bd/3bt home and pay the taxes and chit on that, then put rest up in an account for the kids for when they get like 26 or just to pay for college IF they go and keep at least a 3.0…

I’d still drive the same car… still buy clothes at the same stores…still shop at the same grocery…still go to work.

That “rape” got some so much side eye tho! I don’t think her own momma believed her.

42?!?! :shocked: @My TY. :chase:

Sandra said she 35. We winning. :nun:

Me and my kids made a box cake. :shrug: What. She family. :tea: My mama was there..she a Leo..and she a Bey hater, natch. She ate that cake tho.

Listen,Ya’ll who purchases a CPO or Pre owned vehicle Make sure you get ur car-FAx and auto check.

Found a discrepancy on mine :shock: talking bout the ODOMETER may jave been rolled back
      dimenished the complete Value on my CAR!

the DEalership done fixed it though :tea: I let em . . :nono: I will go to every news outlet on ya’ll a.s.s.es

@GYPSY
      ‘Oh and I’m so glad I just got home and missed that TI and Tiny post cause baby…I love my login!”

What negative things could you say about Tiny’s overwhelming beauty and their unquestioned love for each other tho?
      :eek:

:eek: *thru clenched teef* SHUT UP. He did it. I bet you can get new, kinda sober Tyson to admit it too. :huh:

:eek:

:clutchespearls: Pray tell! :eek:

Ty says:

RAZZLE is the , not a BEDAZZLED tramp. says:

How would they find out They can’t audit them The game is cold but its fair
      ———–
      Hey like I said, whether or not they pay taxes on them, they still have to report it.. they get around the rules though, ole asses, :no:

I wish I had one of them as a family friend or distant relative (you know by marriage) though… ”

Hey… Uncle Rommy! I’ve been having some troubles with ol’ bessy, you know… my SUV, I was wondering if you could help me out a bit and pay that one off… :D I’ll pay you back once I’m all rich like yew! :D

RoyalLuv3 says:

____

Cannot wait for the fight! I go against my people anytime Mayweather in the ring. :box:

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

@GYPSY

——————
      :cry:

“le weep”

FlOYD is not Attractive up there,well not physically :D

ChanAintShyt says:

Rumor has it that @ OTB’s got dumps like a truck, truck, truck; thighs like what, what, what. All night long.

?Eres latina? Hispana? :hahaha: O negro??

——–
      :dead:

#manufaturedcrisis

FlOYD is not Attractive up there,well not physically

Financially (groupies made it a thing…) he is GAWJUS. :biggrin:

gypsyeyes says:

Nigga, I said I love my login!

ChanAintShyt says:

It’s gettin hot in herre

Me and my kids made a box cake.
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      I know how you feel. I make one every March 27. Put my iPod on one of her playlists (She has two. Mike aint eem got two) and :headphones:

:ashamed: KNEW I shouldnt have added you on FB. :buttshake:

Im married anyway..to the game right now. I got time. So whatevs. :tea:

I’m on my cycle is t change it or to fugg
      ———-
      :blink:

His azz admit to anything these days. He never was the brightest bulb in the pack. #slowlikeDiva

anw_rootbeer says:

Must be nice! Can’t wait to see him next weekend in VEGAS

ChanAintShyt says:

I can neither confirm nor deny the rumors of said dumps or thighs tho.

@GYPSY
      “And on the ‘rape’ thing…The only time I take my tampon off when I’m on my cycle is t change it or to fugg…Old girl went to the bathroom while on her period and took off her period, what do yall think she wanted to do? I read the transcripts and something don’t add up cause the very next day she was teehee-ing and smiling when he came out and couldn’t wait to hug him.”

…and this was roundst the time he started hanging with the Nation of Islam real hard and chit too.

I just went to i :heart: radio and created a Dru Hill station :love:

So Chaz Bono fat azz lost weight and Clareece Precious Jones gained MORE?

This cant be life <<< Jay-Z voice.

Love my chit too. I was down there complimenting the Harris’, Mrs. in particular, on their Forever Young appearances. :nun:

@Gyp I havent read the transcripts. You dont think at some point she was prolly like :stop: and thats where the accusation came from?? IDK he bit a niggas ear. In front of erybody. :eek: I could see him being umm kinda hard to “control” during sex.

ChanAintShyt says:

@ Razz, them boys can sang….well the big fella and the fruity one can, thats for damn sure.

KayCeiSoul says:

EJ Johnson, the son of basketball legend Earvin “Magic” Johnson, also came twirling out of the closet in spectacular fashion earlier this year.

******************************
      And I know I’m about 50 posts late, but this right ^^^^^^^^^ here!?!
      :dead:

Hey SR & Peeps! :waves:

gypsyeyes says:

Sorry @San but I was making a point, I wasn’t trying to be NASTEE!!! But once I read the transcripts from the trial I was pissed. He has admitted to all his wrongs but this is the one thing that he has not said that he did. They were tired of him being undefeated.

RoyalLuv3 says:

?Eres latina? Hispana? O negro??

____

Latina/Hispana/Mexicana- same diff?

I know how you feel. I make one every March 27.

Look how we keep them lifted in love. :love: What they doing for their faves. :tea:

gypsyeyes says:

@OTB- if at some point she told him to stop why act like nothing happened the very next morning. She was happy to see him the next day.

KayCeiSoul says:

***************************

:rofl: You’re talking about Jazz!! LOL!

Yes he CAN sang. I auditioned for him and Dave Hollister in Chicago at the Drake Hotel back in the day to sing background. Saw KeKe Wyatt in the lobby and was :scared:

I blew it out the water though, and decided against it when they told me the pay was about $500 a show on the tour, but after the tour you can only “hope & keep your fingers crossed” for more background work with other artists.

I didn’t like those odds then. But if I knew then what I know now…
      Ya gurl would have pounced on that opportunity. :yes:

I can neither confirm nor deny the rumors of said dumps or thighs tho.

I’ll take a page from the Kardashians and start my own rumors thankyouverymurch :hahaha:

Rumor (and fact) ill.. OTB dunn met that goal weight. :nun: But them thighs wont quit. *thinks back to the dress i had to abandon this morning* Buttoned ALLL the way till I gets roundst the ass and thigh area. :|

@KayCei :hug: and

:kiss: <–for Chunk. Macadamia. Cause Him red. :love:

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

Sooo what Chan is saying is that OTB is thicker than two Snickers? Oh ok. Go girllllll. :bootyshake:

Diva says:

———————————
      nah nucca…#slowlikeyourhairlinetoGROWbackEVA :rofl:

————–
      Got it

MissHarlem says:

:waves: Hey yall. You ever had a day when you said fck you fck you your cool fck you and Im out?!! Welp that is me today *throws paper off desk fck it* :coffee:

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

KNEW I shouldnt have added you on FB.
      Im married anyway..to the game right now. I got time. So whatevs.
      by OutsidetheBox on Sep 5, 2013 at 1:07 pm
      ———-
      So y’all FB friends huh? Tuh :lol:
      Anyways for this post and Floyd I pray he does not end up broke. Miss Jackson is a pretty lady but clearly he upgraded her appearance and she is just in it for the money. I think that Baby Hair and him could have made a nice couple. But maybe they couldn’t work out having 6 people in the relationship; him, her, 50, Her son, ex baby mamas :no:

MissHArlem :hi:

Someone say SNICKERS??? :pizza: I’ll take it!

MsB2u says:

Dang Floyd let me hold a lil something

Latina/Hispana/Mexicana- same diff?

Girllll. Some ppl be caring. *drops Politically Correct cloak*

I think Roma and Italy, Eastern Europe when I think of Latin :thinking: ..People from the Americas..maybe Latin but not all Hispanic.

They speak Portuguese in Brazil..that makes them Latin but not Spanish? :smack:

Rumor (and fact) ill.. OTB dunn met that goal weight.
      ———
      :rolleyes:

:| Ion even know. Cause I’d kill him dead. So I cant even understand her process unless I consider that she is lying, like yall said. :|

Diva says:

:wave: Hey Harllllllllllllem

BrownskinQT says:

Hey MsB :waves:

BrownskinQT says:

Harlem :hug:

thicker than two Snickers

:hahaha: Lawddddd them HUGE ones you ‘posed to share tho? :eek: Ion neva wanna be that thick. :no:

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

@OTB hahahahah. NO! The regular ones!! hahahah

*throws paper off desk fck it*

Just thought abou that one meme… the one where they throw the paper off the desk, exclaiming “fukk this paperwork!!!”..and then be like, “nahh just playing. Its only Thursday..I need this chit.” :rofl: :rofl:

ChanAintShyt says:

Ahh looky here. I manufactured a crisis and got positive results. Look at God!

@ KayCei, you should have jumped on that right there! Do u still sing? I have always thought that Jazz was the best of the group and Dave Hollister is a personal fave.

Which one of y’all taste like a Snickerdoodle?

MissHarlem says:

LUVN, BROWN, DIVA :hug: gots to hug today before I kill a btch

cougar lover says:

guhl i like me some roundst the waist and azz area. see this desk i gots new needs uh breaking in. oh and before you come over, coerce yourself back in that dress, so i can can watch you work it back off real slow like.

Just got FloYds new piece name . . . WAIT FOR IT . . .

Queen Princess Love

So y’all FB friends huh? Tuh <—said it in my voice :hahaha: :hahaha:

________

I thought I sent you a request? I seen Taken Little on that profile pic. :thinking:

MissHarlem says:

OTB :sad: but I did need it and I did had to pick it up. It felt good saying fck this chit and throwing it though :lol:

:hug: :happy: :hug: :hug: for HARlEm’s Super bissh MODE

The Master Beta :D says:

:whistle: must be niiiice

San :| Just cause the scale says the right thing doesnt mean im satisfied. :blows bangs:

I would like some nipping and tucking. :ashamed: #neversatisfied

gypsyeyes says:

I have no energy at all…I had my iron checked and it is an 8. Normal is 12-15. I’m below normal and this aint fun.

The regular ones!! hahahah

:phew: Cause they B I G, suh.

I eat my snickers VERY weird. Layer by layer. :nun: Tell it aint nothing but peanuts and nougat and death by sugar.

I would like some nipping and tucking. #neversatisfied

————
      I know :( Be looking fine and don’t realize it till you looking at old pics :no: Just a shame

gypsyeyes says:

My blood type is RH Negative…does anyone else have these prollems???

coerce :heart: cause thats exactly what it was going take!

Mike Vick Had To Separate Eagles Cornerback Cary Williams And Racist Ranter Riley Cooper During Heated Slap Fade At Practice
      And so it Begins

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

I thought I sent you a request? I seen Taken Little on that profile pic.
      by OutsidetheBox on Sep 5, 2013 at 1:26 pm
      ———
      *turna around real slow and fake*
      Oh hey girl you on FB? I don’t even know
      :hahaha: :rofl: nope you ain’t send me nan request. I am confident it twas an oversight. Management issues

Queen Princess Love
      _______

What is this species? :huh:

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

@gypsyeyes I am too. Found that out when I was pregnant

gypsyeyes says:

I knew that was going to happen!

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

luVn_liFe… says:

And so it Begins
      ——
      Who did not see this comming? And what I want to know is, when the season really starts and other team play the Eagles, will they be coming for him?

BrownskinQT says:

I know your iron count vary from day to day. Sun flower seeds, oatmeal, liver and beets can help get it back up.

Queen Princess Love
      _______

What is this species?

maybe Black but she’s VERY light skinned maybe latin,hispanic

U NO Likey queen princess love??

Yes Gyp and I hate my iron pills cause they make my stomacK hurt. And Im always cold. Wif cold hands and feets. And tired. And I will eat a whole igloo when I get the urge for ice. :| And I gets the restless leg something turrible. :hug:

gypsyeyes says:

OMG @Keya…I’m so fatigued and I have fibroids. I swear a bish is done. I need a nap but gotta get these kids.

MissHarlem says:

LUVN :hug:

GYPSY not sure :thinking: I do know that iron is naturally low in females. If I come across any patients with the same exact blood type today I will font what helps them.

I can do almost every veggie. . beets :hurl:

*turna around real slow and fake*

:windmill: :rofl:

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

Floyd has been breaking bread on his new concubines Starship Trooper Dutchess. :no:
      I get be has money and a big heart but there is no need to buy these skeezer rolexes and million dollar bands :stop:

gypsyeyes says:

I eat so much iron induced things…I take iron pills and I just had an iron shot. I can’t take this shyt. I like can’t do anything!!!

Yall get on my nerves, be friending up outside the blog… :( yea I’m hating, just a lil tho ha

I wonder if he was like that at Florida. :no: Never had an inkling. But they mightve had issues that didnt go public. Cause he been plaing with them niggas.

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

luVn_liFe… says:

And so it Begins
      ——

Of course especially with that Bounty on his head Marcus Put out There :lol:

gypsyeyes says:

Thank you guys cause a girl is sluggish. I went to the car while my mom was in with the doctor, let the seat back and woke myself up snoring. I can’t shake this!

Nurse Sandra- I need help!

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

When Floyd ends up broke his kids going to be pissed they are at a below median income and some 5 year old rocking a mink and diamonds that Floyd have their mama :no:

She cute @LuVie. :lol: I was being funny cause they be sEW exotic.
      :sarcasm:

Right I would expect this From Kroy :hahaha:

goat76 says:

bnatural says:

———————
      Just don’t hold your breath while you’re waiting for that to happen.

What up err’body!!

She cute @LuVie. I was being funny cause they be sEW exotic.
      :rolleyes:

EYE NO

I can do almost every veggie. . beets

Ermahgawd. I love veggies. I hate beets. Why they taste so.. :vomit: and then my granola coworker had me buying them tombout the pickled ones was good. :facepalm:

Thought my chirren was going to take me out in my sleep. Or feed me them beets! :chase:

GOAT :happy: Howdy!!! its NFl season tuhnight!!!!

:woohoo: Ummh SO essiTed :bounce:

MissHarlem says:

LUVN I was like that too but I introduced them to my diet thinly sliced. The health benefits of a beet is just :nun: if your spouse has a hard time at gettin it up give him some beets :grin: (doubt you have that issue lol)

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

Yall get on my nerves, be friending up outside the blog… yea I’m hating, just a lil tho ha
      by San ah make ya dance on Sep 5, 2013 at 1:35 pm
      ——————
      San :hugs: It sting a little don’t it? Like when your skinny heel get caught on cobblestone and you tweak your ankle. You know people saw you but you keep Walking with your head up dragging your foot :kona:

I dont take the pills. Eat all the right chit and its STILL not a game. Im not sure what actually “helps”. And excess iron is bad so the yeah struggle.

MissHarlem says: I was like that too but I introduced them to my diet thinly sliced.
      ~
      AHHHHHHHHHHHHH, :yes: I like that idea i’ll give it a shot

Hey y’all… so I’m planning my honey’s going away dinner/party and I made the mistake of trying to confirm the restaurant and club with him instead of just doing what I did last time with his birthday party and just let him know when to get dressed…

I suggested we be cheap this time for dinner since we are moving to new mexico (and suggested BWW) “I’ll get back with you on that”

Now the club I suggested to go to was the same place we had his birthday at and what they do on saturdays is you pay $20 to get in, but it’s free drinks all night. Being that I’M TRYING TO BE CHEAP (mostly since I want this $1300 camera) because we are moving, that is why I suggested this place… I tried confirming with him on that.. “IDK yet bay…”

:facepalm:

I’m getting ready to just say fugg it and let him pay for everything instead of trying to be merry with folks :lol: ESPECIALLY sinces HE is the one who got promoted.

Y’all think I’m wrong for throwing my hands up or should I be patient? He is indecisive with this type of stuff.. :lol:

cougar lover says:

holla at some wheat grass, word to the list of vitamins on that nutrient fact list.

San It sting a little don’t it? Like when your skinny heel get caught on cobblestone and you tweak your ankle. You know people saw you but you keep Walking with your head up dragging your foot

————–

BrownskinQT says:

And excess iron is bad so the yeah struggle.

It sure is, some people have to get there blood drrawn just to reduce their iron level.

MissHarlem says:

For my girl DIVA with them dranks beets help cleanse the liver and purifies your blood so get them beets gal and drink up :rofl:

gypsyeyes says:

OMG I love beets. I eat everything filled with iron except liver. I wont do it. My uncle made us eat liver every night when he went AWOL from Vietnam War. I swear, I don’t know if acquired a taste for that over there but erry night we ate liver and watched MASH. I hate it!

goat76 says:

luVn_liFe… says:

GOAT :happy: Howdy!!! its NFl season tuhnight!!!!
      :woohoo: Ummh SO essiTed
      ————————–
      NFL??? What’s dat??..lol

I’m still floatin high off my boy from Hueytown, Al. performance Monday night.

I know y’all Canes and Gaytors saw it too. Y’all dun fcuked up now!! NOLES!!!

Woo woo. :| I be begging them to friend me. :no: Them ones up north be ladies who lunching and erythang!

:newpost: You no longer have privacy on Facebook

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

GO FALCONS!!!!??
      :cell: (In Tiny voice) ni99a I know the gum ain’t eben on tonight I am just turnt up

(FYI I always read my phone in Tiny’s voice)

:newpost: on FB :newpost:

Miany says:

:waves: Good Afternoon (cant do a list cuz it’s a lot of yall)
      I stopped reading comments up top when Luvn said Floyd gonna keep on fightin till he go all the way retard :lol: … Sounds accurate tho

Them ones up north be ladies who lunching and erythang!

——————
      Just aint right :ban:

MissHarlem says:

LUVN try it anytime I hated a veggie but knew that it was beneficial I introduced them thinly sliced. Like THIN lol but after awhile you will gradually do them without noticing the size. I hated tomatoes for the longest but read the benefits and did them thinly sliced. Now I can eat them without getting pissed. I still dont like it too big but Im eatin it

Ummh SO essiTed

:snort: :woohoo: I cannot wait!!!

I miss getting them good :zzz: on the games my teams arent in. And :popcorn: on the good games. :bite:

No nap betta than a football nap..sounds lulling me to sleep..bellisimo. :heart:

Wheatgrass :| *little kid face* Thanks Couga :kiss:

Pointhim Out-Stewart says:

I uust need about two. Im sure he has other accounts. I dont believe this at all. Schit even my broke ass have 3 accounts, all equally thirsty.

I’m sure it’s in a CMA account, not regular checking and savings :D

lovebites says:

i am sure he has Swiss accounts we just don’t know about it….