Lamar Odom’s Alleged Drug Dealer Speaks Out

Lamar Odom

Online tabloid RadarOnline.com located Lamar Odom’s alleged drug dealer, who tells the tabloid that Odom smoked $50K worth of cocaine over 3 years.

“He likes to party,” the alleged drug dealer told RadarOnline. “He’s a pretty nice guy to be honest with you, but he’s becoming … his problem seems to be becoming a bigger problem.

The dealer added, “In my experience, he literally likes cocaine — he is a cocaine guy. He likes to smoke it,” added the man, who spoke to us on the condition we obscured his face and voice.”

The dealer told RadarOnline that Odom prefers to “freebase” cocaine, a process by which the user burns the coke to purify it, then inhales the fumes through a pipe.

From RadarOnline.com:

When asked if he’d ever eye-witnessed Odom smoking or freebasing cocaine, the man recounted one instance when he said the E! reality star was higher than a kite.

“Specifically, I want to say [it was] February of 2013,” he said. “He was in New York. For other reasons, I don’t really want to give the specific location of the place … sounds weird that I want to keep a level of discretion at this point, but, he was in New York. He comes to New York a lot.”

Shockingly, the dealer claimed that cocaine spree actually took place before the Clippers’ 14-point win over the New York Knicks at Madison Square Garden on Feb. 10.

Odom played 22 minutes in the subsequent game, scoring two points and snaring seven rebounds and five assists.

“I know it for a fact because I sold him the stuff and saw him smoke it,” the man said. ”He spent about 16 grand.”

“In one sitting?” Radar probed.

“More or less, yeah,” the dealer responded. When quizzed what $16,000 would get Odom, the man flatly stated: “It gets you pretty f**ked up.”

Rumor has it that Khloe Kardashian and her mother, Kris Jenner, leaked information about Odom’s alleged drug use to a gossip website to shame him after discovering he cheated on Khloe with a groupie.

Odom was arrested last week and charged with a DUI. His license was suspended for one year.

• Mystery Woman Spotted Driving Lamar Odom’s Mercedes SUV
  • Khloe Kardashian Did NOT File for Divorce From Lam Lam
  • Khloe and Lamar Quit Their Reality Show to Focus On Their Marriage
  • Did Khloe Kardashian Cost Lamar Odom His Job?

192 Responses to “Lamar Odom’s Alleged Drug Dealer Speaks Out”

WHOHURTYOU!?? :tea: says:

they need to leave LO alone. He wasnt telling lamar’s biz when he was stacking lamar’s easy money
      FcuKing PIG!

The Master Beta :D says:

I’m so tired of this nicca :facepalm:

I don’t get the whole drug dealer snitching on clients to tabloids thing. Lamar should put the word out in those NY streets that this cat is doing this. If he’ll snitch on a client to the press he’ll damn sure snitch on them to the popo.

Diva says:

All the world needs is another crack-head? NOT

eastpointvet says:

so what u do put out an APB for Lamar’s drug dealer? how does one exactly find out who was dealing him coke?

bnatural says:

He is having the WORST year everrrrrrrrrrr….

puppylove says:

Yea i don’t believe it. Why would any dealer put his money in jeopardy. 16g’s in one weekend. Trust me he wouldn’t be saying nothin.

Drug dealer’s telling there customer’s business,Hopefully this “drugdealer” will get his as well by the police.
      they can subpoena radar and compel them to reveal this dealer’s identity.
      Obviously he has access to alot of drugs :tea:

All of this.

Milky says:

Damn buying ur drugs isnt even sacred. Isnt he telling on himself.. Like admitting to selling. No reprecussions just a paycheck. Smdh

Breezy says:

:facepalm: money, money, money, money!!! Some people got to have it

He has to be on something to marry a karDashian, when he sobers up watch him file for a divorce

Miany says:

bIRD @EASTPOINT…
      SHIIII like this (story up top) makes me believe its all the Kardashian/Jenner clan behind the ‘release’ of all Lamar dirt…
      I :blunt: a lil from time to time and noticed the difference in my running abilities
      How the fugg he got 6th man of the year on CRACK???? cmon mannn he keepin up with biiishes at the peak of their game and he a dope fiend???? not impossible but fuggin highly unlikely IN MY OPINION :tea:

KayCeiSoul says:

*****************************************

Immediately an oooold song popped in my head….

“Strung out, lost in doubt, freeee baaaay siiiiing!!”

That was my skating jam as a lil’ girl. Ain’t even know what I was skating to. :ashamed:

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

Bird you say let the streets handle this snitch :shank:
      And I TOTALLY agree that there is no way that Kris and nem did not know about his problem if he was smoking that much. But up until he publicly cheated he was all Lam Lam the soft crying eating black Kardashian giant and now they acting like he round here smoking his kneecaps off :wtf:
      He needs to save himself
      :warning: Iyanla there is a beloved in distress

What drug dealer talks to tabloids :blink: Either the ish is fake or he whack as ****

Diva says:

bnatural says:

He is having the WORST year everrrrrrrrrrr….
      ————————-
      That MONKEY is on his back!

ohpretty1 says:

This family always has ‘drama’ at the end of summer that lasts until it airs on an episode of KUWTK.

puppylove says:

:waiting: for lamlam to call kris a WARLOCK ala Charlie Sheen, then ill believe it.

Smonae says:

When D-boys start giving interviews :think:
      Aint u supposed to stay lo-key incase the Feds watching

MissHarlem says:

IM BEYOND TIRED OF THIS CHIT. THEY ALWAYS LEAK SOMETHING WHEN ITS BEEN QUIET FOR A COUPLE OF DAYS. SHE LOSES HER SHOW, PEOPLE AINT RAVIN OVER SOUTHWEST SO THIS BULLCHIT. I AM TIRED OF IT AND NEVER GAVE A FCK IN THE FIRST GOTDAMN PLACE.

MissHarlem called the baby Southwest. :rofl:

Zoe B. says:

Those quotes sounds like they came from a methhead lying redneck #noracist. I mean 50k in three years but 16k in one sitting? :rofl:

Watching The View (on mute) Sherri Shepard is built like a cardboard box. :no:

Aint u supposed to stay lo-key incase the Feds watching
      ——————
      Right :rolleyes: Is dude really gonna risk his money for a “interview”

The Master Beta :D says:

MissH :waves: :lol:

VDot says:

:applause: to Bird! Dude is tge worst drug dealer ever. Releasing private pharmaceutical records and chit :lol:

Miany says:

@SMONAE.//// 2013 these crack heads turn husslaz all husstle backwards…
      feds aint gotta watch em, they send the evidence TO the feds…If they husslin 2 years and don’t have open warrants. they call the law on they dayumn selves by way of a radar online interview :facepalm:

(F)ace(B)ook(I)nstagram :shrugs: thats what the memes say

KayCeiSoul says:

that_VA_thickchick says:

Watching The View (on mute) Sherri Shepard is built like a cardboard box.

*********************************

Hey VA! :rofl:

A Jolly Rancher.

We could do this for days. Again. :coffee:

Grace Jones + Momma Dee= Kola Boof .. or you can mix it up.. you know one of them has a penis..

KayCeiSoul says:

:rofl: @ Harlem!

And there you have it!

Milky says:

@zoeb :cosign: I was thinking the same thing.
      mitch please.

MissHarlem says:

Iyanla there is a beloved in distress

^^^^ :rofl: I love to hear her say that I always die

this is just dumb,as a Matter of fact ROL should be charged with something as well for this BS!

Anna says:

Miany says:

bIRD @EASTPOINT…
      I a lil from time to time and noticed the difference in my running abilities

~~~~~~~
      I’m not buying it either. He may look like he rode the yellow bus, but it takes strong lungs to run a basketball court.

Miany says:

The nano second Khloe dont speak up for Lamar….he turns into their manufactured crisis :lol:
      Kinda feel bad for him but then again you cant… well then again you… :sighs: I’m confused dunno if I should feel bad at him or not

THE CLEAN QUEEN says:

Oh he can be high and get sixth man. You saw what happened in Flight with Denzel. I saw a crackhead paint a whole house across the street and it wasn’t even his or his mama’s house. Just painted someone’s house and went about his business. We didn’t know.

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

Harlem I am tired of this too how thru are ROASTING this man all of the sudden. He gets cut from LA and then apparently cheats and now he is worthless and now a PR Savior for Kris’s sinking empire and shrinking fame. Even if he is on it he will NEVER be the same. What he loved and made him famous :bball: is no longer an option

Zoe B. says:

———–
      If it was 16K in one sitting I’m forced to believe it was in bulk… How could he have gotten through security at the air port w/o being stopped. all crack is the same! (unless these crafty kids came up with a way to lace crack with something else these days)

~
      Here we have a drug dealer that is ready to put on Iyanla’s shoes and start helping his smokers GET OFF the god awful drugs he’s selling?
      GTFOH!

KayCeiSoul says:

that_VA_thickchick says:
      Watching The View (on mute) Sherri Shepard is built like a cardboard box.
      *********************************
      Hey VA! :rofl:
      A Jolly Rancher.
      We could do this for days. Again.

Every time I see her my disgust in her stature is renewed.

@Anna
      Same thing Ive been saying;it doesnt add up.in a sec ima yt the clipper/knicks game

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

Kinda feel bad for him but then again you cant… well then again you… I’m confused dunno if I should feel bad at him or not
      by Miany on Sep 3, 2013 at 11:35 am
      ————–
      :cosign:
      On another note why I am JUST now seeing there are so mannie miany’s :lol: I read the comments on it but was phone posting and missed the names.

Miany says:

@the clean queen… crackheads are known for doing what they do…( I tend to hear about a lot of em doing handy work.. Stay painting, planting, renovating and building some shii but SPRINTING, JUMPING, LUNGING, etc??? Ion know… It IS POSSIBLE but lets face it… Lamar look dumb as fugg regular, what make you think he can work strong out?

MissHarlem says:

MASTER, LUVN, MILKY, KAY, RAZZLE, MIANY, VDOT, SAN and anybody else that comes in :waves:

——–

Milky says:

@va yeah ss is shaped like spongebob. With that box shape and little legs.

MissHarlem says:

I just aint buying it. I aint sayin that its not possible but to this extent :stop: find another story. They had a winner with cheating but this chit :wtf:

That babys life is headed south due to the fam she in so thats her name to me :coffee:

:wave:
      MSHarleM
      Razz
      Miany
      MissTaken
      milky
      Diva
      KAYCEI
      San
      Va
      Errybody else
      :hi:

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

I mean 16k on one buy and he ain’t slanging dope himself? :stop: I mean what is dude smoking crack laced with blood diamonds :wtf: I don’t believe this one. Khloe come defend you man and let people know the way is savings and checking account is set up it won’t even let him buy no darn 16k in suga buga

THE CLEAN QUEEN says:

I don’t know if he would be able to run up and down the courts on crack but have you seen a crack head run? They are limitless…Now I don’t know if Lamar was on drugs because I wasn’t there.
      I just pray that if there are some demons he gets his shyt together for his children.

Miany says:

@MissHarlem :waves: Good Morning!

@Razzle lol… I mean just look at his face up top?? Dumb- yes :yes: Dope Fiend- Dont think so :nono:

Milky says:

@luvn :kiss:

Y’all see the video with Tyluh Perry and TD Jakes?

Zoe B. says:

I mean 50k in three years but 16k in one sitting?
      ********************

I caught that too. This story could be fake. Radar is not TMZ. They will make up a New York City minute. I’ve seent em do it with my own eyes.

RAZZLE is the :champ: , not a BEDAZZLED tramp. :nono: says:
      Y’all see the video with Tyluh Perry and TD Jakes?

girl Yes

Milky says:

@va yeah ss is shaped like spongebob. With that box shape and little legs.
      If she would get those boobs cut down it would make a world of difference. Oh well.

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

I just busted laughing so hard at my desk at this thought of dude get all that crack
      Lamar buying coke aye son you got that :snort:
      Dealer pulls up in an 18 wheeler and loads it into the Mercedes trucK
      Lam rolling down Brookyn with 87 kilos in his truck :steer: high as a Junebug
      Then he get home and pour all the crack on his California king bed and snort till his nose evaporate.
      GET OUTTA HERE WITH THAT BULL!!!
      That man would be dead :hahaha:

Anna says:

MissHarlem says:

I just aint buying it. I aint sayin that its not possible but to this extent find another story. They had a winner with cheating but this chit

~~~~~~~
      Poor Lam Lam. They are tearing this black man apart. They couldn’t even lie and say he’s addicted to coke, they had to make it crack.

Gigi26 says:

:rofl: Yeah aight Lammy a cokie boy? Nah I doubt it.

I did know a functional crackhead tho…name was G and he used to work in our college cafe. He made a mean steak and cheese but he was always MIA the day after pay day :no:

that_VA_thickchick says:

Milky says:

@va yeah ss is shaped like spongebob. With that box shape and little legs.
      ———–
      take the fat out her tits and put it in her hips.. maybe her booty.. :think: Does she have a muscle booty like Gina? and there you have it! CUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUURVES :lol:

I bet Kim will say that’s why she said his breathe stank.. Cause the coke

The Pearl! says:

I do not feel sorry for Lamar Odom. Surely SOMEONE in his circle warned him against fukcing with a kardashian, but he did it AND married one of THEM? He deserves what he gets, I guess. I’ll reserve my sympathy for the man living under the bridge. :shrug:

FuturedocDonte says:

What drug dealer goes to the tabloids to say that they supplied somebody with 50k of drugs and don’t expect the police to be knockin at their door :huh:

:offtopic:
      Vh1 soul is playing all Raheem Devaughn songs for the hour :listen:

———-
      It’s because he’s black! Black men do crack not coke, remember? Plus crack is so much cheaper than coke, that’s why he was able to buy it in bulk. It’ll last him longer than that much in coke. :sarcasm:

MISS :rofl: exactly man please

ANNA of course crack bc poor (read black) use crack. Cocaine is only for the whites. Over them.

Welp crayon boy your ass wanted in the Trash so now you have to deal with how they do you. tsk tsk tsk

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:I bet Kim will say that’s why she said his breathe stank.. Cause the coke
      ~
      Kimmode is a super douche! YRs ago she :crying1: about she shouldnt have done Playboy,
      Now she’s interested in doing a spread styank bisshes i cant stand them MoFos

Anna says:

I bet Kim will say that’s why she said his breathe stank.. Cause the coke

~~~~~~
      :lol: We already know why his breath stank, a bad tooth.

DOC vh1 soul is my go to. :love: Raheem

I bet Kim will say that’s why she said his breathe stank.. Cause the coke
      ———–
      They really know it just comes from his Elmer’s Glue and red crayon (cause it tastes the best) cawktail. Trying to add fuel to the flame is all. :tea:

Let me serve you up lemmie lemmie serve you up! you can have it your way you’re the customer!

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

Kimmode is a super douche! YRs ago she about she shouldnt have done Playboy,
      Now she’s interested in doing a spread styank bisshes i cant stand them MoFos
      by luVn_liFe… on Sep 3, 2013 at 11:52 am
      ————-
      I remember that and her mom old thirsty :buttshake: did her own naked shoot with her old saggy knee caps out :facepalm:

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

Hey Roses!!! How was everyone’s weekend? What are we talking about? Did I miss anything? Oh and my baby’s first day of first grade at his new school was today!! #YouCare

Smonae says:

Milky, Gypsy, Kay, Vdot,Eastpoint, Breezy,PuppyL, VA & Harlem :waves:

I call bullchit on all theses stories :coffee:

Anna says:I bet Kim will say that’s why she said his breathe stank.. Cause the coke

~~~~~~
      We already know why his breath stank, a bad tooth.
      ~
      And that shyte,they Knew he wasnt wrapped to tight when he allowed them to film him getting the rotten tooth fixed.
      And Kimmode telling Khloe her hubbys breafh smelt like chyt.
      if Khloe stank as.s lubbed LO so much ,there’s No way she would have allowed them to degrade him that way

Smonae says:

Nakeya :waves: Weekend was good :yes:

Miany says:

:huh: GOOODIE MOB on the view… I bet Barbara ole azz ran alldaway to the back when she saw them ninjas step on stage..
      Barbara :scared: I knew C.Lo was coming, didn’t expect him to bring the A

:wave: smonea/Keyah
      @MISSTAKEN :hurl: -> I remember that and her mom old thirsty did her own naked shoot with her old saggy knee caps out

Smonae says:

:waves: San ah make ya dance says:

What drug dealer talks to tabloids Either the ish is fake or he whack as ****

Ma Kardashian paid him :coffee:

Miany says:GOOODIE MOB on the view… I bet Barbara ole azz ran alldaway to the back when she saw them ninjas step on stage..
      Barbara I knew C.Lo was coming, didn’t expect him to bring the
      Whats GOODie MOB doing on the view :lol:

GOSH I used to be madly in love w/GIPP :ghost: <– me fainting at the thought of it :heart:

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

I bet they got Quasimoto locked in the basement with no tv just crayons and skittles talmbout this how he and Khloe gon get pregnant and make the lAkers resign him :smack: He ain’t seen a tv in 2 weeks. He don’t even know his life ruinT. They spiked his licorice with NyQuil and told that ninja to drive to new Yawk and he did :steer: 30 miles per hour and got :lock:
      He is the ;champ: of speds everywhere

Keya- I was waiting for you to get here.. :lol: I watched Shawt Bus Shawty Reloaded.. :dead:

They are a mess for Stevie Wonder Driving the bus! and Waka was at it again counting and missing numbers

ssseeven.. TEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEN!

Miany says:

And Kimmode telling Khloe her hubbys breafh smelt like chyt.
      ^^ :hug: good morning Luvn and YEA my point exactly.. Khloe cyant possibly love him cuz if I love you…crack head or NOT, aint nobody funna drag yo azz fo dear life while I sit around and casually tweet bullshiii
      BYE Khloe I see yo azz and you lookin just like the rest of em right bout now. :tea:

Shuga Honey says:

MISS exactly man please

__________________________

speaking of which….did you hear about the festival on Randalls Island (right next to Harlem) where two white ppl ended up dead on Saturday? I think it was called the electric zoo no? of course you didnt, but you anything negative to do with the west indian parade will be front page news :tea:

NAE :waves:

KEYA good chit. Hope this school is better than the last. I was in the parade in bk yesterday but other than that nada. We talkin bout how none of us is believin this chit and how we tired of this chit.

Pretty Brown Eyes says:

Crackheads around my way turn into superman. Have all your landscaping, painting, building..whateva done in 3.5 secs. Then still have enough enegry to strip the siding off the side of the house, steal a air conditioning unit and the tires off your car. You ever seen a crackhead steal a hot water heater from the store? I have and its very intetesting to watch.

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

@Razz Yoooooo I was done when Rick Ross popped a wheelie on the bus because he was too fat. And Waka needs to learn to count. I was cracking up crying!!!

Miany says:

@lUVN.. CeeLo was on there as a guest and he performed with em. I like that he still roll with em..,…I thought he abandoned them when he blew up but he didn’t

Dem Babies Mama Bombshell Esq says:

What ya’ll talkin’ ’bout??? :tea:

Shuga Honey says:

The Pearl! says:

_____________________________

his sickly looking friend stayed warning him. havent watched the show in years tho so i dont know whats up with that. :shrug:

now if they had said THAT dude was smoking on that glass dyck then i could believe it. he was on something.

MissHarlem says:

SHUGA I was too busy in the parade to even know what was going on around me. I could of bet my left tit that they would report negative chit. No one can change my love for my heritage so either way this was me on the parkway with my costume :2dance:

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

@Harlem I’m sick to death of hearing about Lamar. Oh and yeah, let’s hope this one is better. He comes home with a story today, I’m gonna fal out. H ewas already in front of the new teacher talking about some “Mommy, I will keep my hands to myself unless they hit me first” All proud. Ugh. I’m like boo no!! let’s try to tell the teacher first ok?! Then he was mad he has a woman teacher, because he claims, “boy teachers understand that you have to hit back, girl ones don’t”

Miany says: CeeLo was on there as a guest and he performed with em. I like that he still roll with em..,…I thought he abandoned them when he blew up but he didn’t

~
      YEah he’s still tight with them,He performed on an awards show last yr or so ago…
      He brought them out with him to perform I was :cheer: :D

The Master Beta :D says:

Have you all already discussed Amber Roses ass having an upside down cross in the middle of her forehead :mad: just disrespectful I say

Anna says:

luVn_liFe… says:

~~~~~~
      We already know why his breath stank, a bad tooth.
      ~
      And Kimmode telling Khloe her hubbys breafh smelt like chyt.

~~~~~~~~
      They should have left him w/his helmet and crayons. We may know his name, but they keep digging a bigger ditch for him. They don’t care who they hurt. This season they are trying to make ammends w/Bruce’s grown kids.

MissHarlem says:

KEYA :smack: who put that gender nonsense in his head. I know it aint you :lol: its ok you along with the Roses his here for support

Just saw shawbushawtyteloaded
      I am :dead: YOU HEAR ME??? :dead:
      1.) Plies voice is hilarious and spot on. Dude said he when he facetime you see his whole body cause his height :ghost:
      2.) Lil Wayne said softer than a baby hug.. filing this
      3.) More confused than a boy lady bug #Chris Bosh :lol:
      4.) STEVEIE WONDER ON THE BUS DRIVING

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

@Harlem, I have no clue. Mind you he never had a man for a teacher so how would he know?! smh. I have a lot of work to do with him. I feel bad for his future girlfriends. smh. Pray for me

“He likes to party,”
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      I am so sorry. I read this and started sanging the Bey song to accompany it. I am not ish.

MissHarlem says:

MASTER dumb ass. I saw that but didnt even want to go there. She is managed by fire marshal bill’s mom so what you expect

Miany says:

I ma pray for em Keya.. Ima pray no one fuggs with him cuz sound like if they do be gone forget all bout that tell the teacher first stuff… :box:

Shuga Honey says:

The Master Beta :D says:
      Have you all already discussed Amber Roses ass having an upside down cross in the middle of her forehead just disrespectful I say

for ppl who arent religious: the cross holds no more value than a flower or a happy face.

for ppl who ARE religious: the worship of an image = idolatry.

:tea:

The Pearl! says:

Shuga Honey says:

The Pearl! says:

_____________________________

I’ve never watched their show(s)….it just makes me mad that the basic Shuga Honey says:

The Pearl! says:

_____________________________

It just makes me mad when brothas glorify these white girls (even ones as basic and trashy as these whores) then act all surprised and brokenhearted when they end up with nothing left to their name but a stupid damned look on their face.

The Pearl! says:

hell…what happend in my last post? (sorry) :ashamed:

I am Team Lamar, BECAUSE fugg Kris & co. If he did have a problem, so be it. He has money to deal with his life however soooo ION care :huh:

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

)_____________________-
      Keya :happy:

Hey Boo Heyyy

The Pearl! says:

hell…what happend in my last post? (sorry) :ashamed:

:thinking: I bet that neyo had something to do with it :eek:

:kona:

An upside down cross?! :shocked:

That poor baby of theirs :no: smh!

THE CLEAN QUEEN says:

But did someone say that sherry shepard was shaped like a cardboard box?

Fawkig :dead:

I think that she is built like a greasy spoon!

fire marshal bill’s mom

Let me tell you somethin’ :hahaha:

Diva says:

:wave: Hey Keya had a great weekend. I sat home all day yestaday and got caught up on the Haves and Haves Not there was a MARATHON! That dayum Jeffrey slays me. That nucca hard up in love making all kinda bish moves! I am so ready for tonight’s season finale episode. :buttshake:

The Master Beta :D says:

Shuga Honey says:

The Master Beta says:
      for ppl who ARE religious: the worship of an image = idolatry.
      ________________________________

Nah it’s disrespectful to God basically saying you oppose Christianity still disrespectful IMO :tea:

MissHarlem says:

I been :nun: since the first epi of Haves and Have Nots so I am :bite: at the finale tonight. I cant waiiitttt

SOOOOOO, how’d the chili pepper dress outing go? :popcorn:
      *crosses fingers for a good one* Lmao
      Well? :lol:

Diva says:

THE CLEAN QUEEN says:

But did someone say that sherry shepard was shaped like a cardboard box?
      ———————–
      Why she built like that though? Mamadiva and I went to the mall a couple of weekends ago and saw a girl built chevy tough just like Sherry…bish had the nerve to have on a short skirt with a belt arounds her waist and heels she couldn’t walk in. Mamadiva said chile she need to go home and get outta all of that. :rofl:

Hey SON! How was your holiday? I may have gained a couple lbs :ashamed:

——————–
      Y would she do that? :blink: If it had no meaning to her, what’s the point of placing it in that manner

The Master Beta :D says:

Were still in the land of the free I guess umph :tea:

GAGIRL87 says:

A snitching drug dealer :coffee:

————
      I tried to watch that the other day…Came off as a soap opera and the first 3 mins so I turned it

GAGIRL87 says:

Hey all ya’ll beautiful bishes :waves:

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

@VA Hey boo heeyyyyyy :hug:

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

@VA Hey boo heeyyyyyy :hug:

Diva says:

———————–
      Harlem that shyt had me on the edge of my seat!!!! TP going hardcore with those storylines! Can’t wait for tonight! Mamadiva called me yestaday during a commercial and I told her she had 2 minutes to say what she had to say. She went to cussing, and I said welp you using up them minutes being irate. :lol: I gots to go

:hi: OTB\Smurfette and GaGaGirl :happy:

GAGIRL87 says:

______________________________________________________________________

San

I agree very soap opera-ish I’m gonna try to give it another chance tho.

MissHarlem says:

SON :2dance: it was great spent labor day on the parkway in bk and had a great time

SAN you missed a lot so I guess catchin it like that wouldnt work. I dont know. I just love scripted tv so it grabs me

Diva says:

San ah make ya dance says:

————
      —————-
      I thought the same thing but after episode 4. I was like a redfish sitting on a hook. :rofl:

GAGIRL87 says:

Luvn :hug: hey babes

I missed some ppl that spoke… :waves: Hey Yall

Diva says:

@Gagirl panches :boobs:

The Pearl! says:

<–Doesn't Talk To Strangers says:

The Pearl! says:

hell…what happend in my last post? (sorry)

I bet that neyo had something to do with it

_______

DTTS: and STAY yo ass in the :closet:

I will give another try one of these days nothing seems to be on

MissHarlem says:

DIVA :rofl: girl I said since the first epi that TP did good with this. I put my mom on and she reminds me when it comes on and even had the nerve to say I cant speak Im watchin my show. Ummmm ma’am didnt I put you on. She caught a marathon one sat and it was over.

:waves: GA, San, MsDiva, and LuvLife

GAGIRL87 says:

Diva my nigga :kiss: :buttshake:

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

DTTS I bet :lame: dudes kept coming up to OTB licking they fingers and then touching her chili pep dress and going ow wee :oops: you so hot you burned me girl

DIVA :lol: shut up with your analogies :lol:

OTB/GA *late asses* :kiss:

Shuga Honey says:

The Master Beta says:
      ________________________________

if amber wants to wear some stupid religious trinket then let her :shrugs: I would think God has bigger fish to fry and wouldnt feel disrespected that easy.

The Pearl! says:

um, I mean the :kona: I give up!!! [whistles Champagne Life and says **** it!] :whistle:

Hey Chan :hug:
      LOL, I thought that you were the first poster, with a new name :rofl:

GAGIRL87 says:

DTTS :kiss:

San your pretty ma’am :)

Smonae says:

OTB & GA :hugs: & :kiss:

Diva says:

DTTS :hug: hey boo boo

Anna says:

Diva says:

San ah make ya dance says:

I been since the first epi of Haves and Have Nots so I am at the finale tonight. I cant waiiitttt
      ————
      —————-

~~~~~~~~
      All of the housewives shows, are nothing but a soap opera w/out the bad lighting.

SOOOOOO, how’d the chili pepper dress outing go?
      *crosses fingers for a good one* Lmao
      Well?
      :lol: It was fine..the dress fit nice. Told a bunch of gals I didn’t know where I got it from :ashamed: :tea:

All around rousing evening. Nothing to report back which is a good thing. Oh and I need to stop going out with friend like :no:

Ran up on this thing smelling like a bread factory (not actually a bread factory but smelling soooo good) :snort: well she tried to call attn to herself (why else would you be the loudest thing out there..??) and dude was CLEARLY turned off by it (clear to me, not to her).

He goes left and i silently curse but ya know oh well… :shrug:

Diva says:

@Harlem :buttshake:

—————-
      Girlll. God don’t play! :no:

GAGIRL87 says:

Sessy Harlem :hug: wyd? :popcorn

Diva says:

:wave: what up Anna Mae :wink:

—————
      :lol: I think that’s what it be, the whole feel of it.

—————
      Ish I would do :lol:

DTTS I bet dudes kept coming up to OTB licking they fingers and then touching her chili pep dress and going ow wee you so hot you burned me girl

:wail: all night “chilli chilli damn you fine how hot them chillis ill guh” :wail:

:kona: <— me..moving fast

:facepalm:

Smonae says:

I’m saw 1 episode yesterday where maid accused the older black maid of wanting the boss man, and Ticka told ole boy he was sweet.

I need to try and find this On Demand or Hulu :think:

GAGIRL87 says:

Ran up on this thing smelling like a bread factory (not actually a bread factory but smelling soooo good) well she tried to call attn to herself (why else would you be the loudest thing out there..??) and dude was CLEARLY turned off by it (clear to me, not to her).

He goes left and i silently curse but ya know oh well
      _______________________________________________________________________

:rofl: Hey OTB :hug:

ChanAintShyt says:

Dear @ WhoHurtYou ummm….how come we ain’t have no conversation about copyrights and stuff? :tea:

:hug: Thanks Gagirl, as you are too :yes:

GAGIRL87 says:

Smonae is that you :yahoo: :hug:

Shuga Honey says:

San ah make ya dance says:

—————-
      Girlll. God don’t play!
      _________________________________

:lol: look around. clearly he does.

exhibit A: Sherri Shepard’s body

:danban:
      Hmmmp, & I bet once she stepped in the room, there was a couple of haters looking all :blink: and :thisbishlook: and OTB had to send her BIG friend over their way to straighten things out :tea: #betmoney :rofl:

GAGIRL87 says:

My baby daddy Chan :kiss: <<<< really tongue kissing :lol:

:lol: look around. clearly he does.
      exhibit A: Sherri Shepard’s body
      —————
      Damn :dead:

Whattttttttttt :huh: #translationneeded :kona:

_________________________

I am so GLAD the Fatha aint a tempermental woman (i.e. ME!) cause T U H.

:huh: <–upon seeing Amber's disrespecK

:hailnaw:

:takecare:

:cya:

how hot them chillis ill guh

:hahaha: :hahaha:

Never mind, I think I got it

:newpost: Your president is on his way to Russia to save the gays

Ish I would do

!!! :lol: i would never..until OTB16 told me thats what she does. LMAO say anytime somebody ask her where somethig from?? she say IDK. Serious face. I thought that was so mean! :lol:

#meangirls

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

all night “chilli chilli damn you fine how hot them chillis ill guh”

<— me..moving fast
      by OutsidetheBox on Sep 3, 2013 at 12:38 pm
      ———
      :hailnaw: HILARIOUS

ChanAintShyt says:

GAGIRL87 says:

My baby daddy Chan :kiss: <<<< really tongue kissing :lol:

Hey boo….no face sitting emotes yet? DagNabbit

GA nada fronting like Im working :hide:

NAE by that epi chit hit the fan already so you needed the cliff notes :lol:

I wear things a yr or months after I buy it so by the time I wear it I gladly share the info bc they dont have it. I also say where when its still in the store bc in my narcisstic mind no one can wear it like I can :lol:

:wave: everyone. :lol:

For real yall. His handsome matched his smell too. You know you cant find a dude like that often.

OTB had to send her BIG friend over their way to straighten things out

:rofl: I think im the big friend actually :rofl: :chase:

—————-
      :ghost: Really me fainting. I’d damn near lick you :ashamed:

Miany says:

:hug: Gagirl, San , OTB, Chan.. lol…get yo royalties man!!! lol

:rofl: Ima laugh anytime OTB homegirls embarass her cuz I’m preeeety sho it’s the same homegirl she was BEEEN posed to stop going out with If it aint chick who be :blunt: and tryna argue with popo, it’s gotta be summa the SAAAME folk so :tea:

:hug: Miany…going to new post

The Pearl! says:

<–Doesn't Talk To Strangers says:

Never mind, I think I got it
      —————
      Don't make me call you Shawt Bus Shawty up in here, DTTS!!! (Damn! I can't believe I even typed that low-down shyt!!!)

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

Ok :offtopic: Do any of you roses have a phone for sale? I need a phone :(

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

Don’t make me call you Shawt Bus Shawty up in here, DTTS!!! (Damn! I can’t believe I even typed that low-down shyt!!!)
      ——-
      *sings* Shawt Bus Shawty, Shawt Bus Shawty, Shawt, Shawt, Shawt, Shawt Bus Shawty :hahaha:

MsB2u says:

This story is getting uglier and uglier by the minute, THNKS to KRIS JENNER that woman is evil

69 says: