Beyonce and Jay Z Fired Bodyguard

The celebrity bodyguard who was tasered to death by Miami police was fired by Beyonce and Jay Z after they caught him soliciting a prostitute, the NY Daily News reports.

Norman “Dutch Giant” Oosterbroek who protected A-list stars such as Lady Gaga was tasered to death by Miami-Dade County police on Sept. 2 after he stripped naked and broke into a neighbor's home. Police believe Oosterbrook was high on bath salts at the time of his death.

According to the NY Daily News, a "major print publication" approached Beyonce and Jay Z last year with evidence of their bodyguard's freaky sexcapades, but the power couple allegedly made a deal the publication to bury the story.

Oosterbroek’s life spiraled out of control in the past months after he lost his job looking out for Jay, Bey and their daughter, Blue Ivy. It all fell apart after the power couple discovered the hulking guard had hired the services of a prostitute while on duty for them in Las Vegas, a source tells us.

The duo also allegedly discovered photographic and video evidence showing Oosterbroek using the family's passports in a lewd act.
The story was first uncovered by a major print publication last year, which approached Jay Z and Beyoncé for comment. The couple then made a deal to ensure the story never saw the light of day, according to our source.

“Beyoncé and Jay Z were furious when they found out,” said the source. “They trusted Norman with their lives and then he went and did some pretty freaky things, and on video with a hooker. They were outraged.”

• Josh Homme Hates Jay Z, His Festival, and His Champagne
  • Have You Ever Seen Beyonce This Happy With a Man?
  • Video: Beyonce snatched off the stage in Brazil
  • Body Language #101: Can Jay Z and Beyonce’s Marriage Be Saved?
    • OutsidetheBox

Women earned 76.5c for every $1 men did in US in 2012. Gender pay gap barely budged in a decade

_______

Beyonce do something...! :wallslide:

• OutsidetheBox

:eek: Everybody knows the Carters are public prudes. I wonder what that nasty summa did. :hahaha:

Lady and the Tramp tho :love:

• Brownskin Cutie

Did he go to the bunny ranch??? Poor man couldn't even have "happy" time. LOL

:tea:

I would have fired that sick fawk too :no: folks crazy

• Smonae

Jenie me to :no:

• http://www.caboki.com/index.html Man, I just don’t care™

If the Secret Service can, celebrity bodyguards can too.

• Ty

Damn Auntie I thought I sent u this blind item about this drama.... hold tight :pc:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rCr4EJSUcCU Zoe B.

Ok he's gone, why drag his name through the mud now?

• Smonae

OTB whats up doll :waves:

Dude u on the clock, we aint paying to look for hoes on our time :coffee:

• http://pinterest.com/stilettosoulja Shuga Honey

:running in fast and hell looking around all bug eyed:

OTB i thought you said you was up in here playing withcho self??

well? :waiting:

• http://www.caboki.com/index.html Man, I just don’t care™

Dem bath salts a muthaphucka tho.

• Ty

Blind Item Reveal Followup

Back in February, I posted the following blind item:

Remember how back in the day Tiger Woods traded cover stories so that his infidelities could be hidden? Well, an A++ list celebrity has reached a similar deal and is appearing on a cover that she would have laughed at a year ago until she passed out from laughing so hard. The thing is, the parent company of the magazine was offered some information about the celebrity. Disturbing information. About a long time employee. About the employee being caught pleasuring himself to photos of our celebrity and her infant daughter. Yeah, it is pretty sick. There is video of the incident that was taken by a woman he paid to have sex with. They are both drunk in the video but he talks about how he works for the celebrity and was her very first employee and has been with her forever and the hooker went to sell the story and the publishing company loved it. Was going to buy it and reached out to the people of the celebrity and they traded. Cover stories for a block on the publication of the photos and video. The celebrity also got together with her A++ list husband and they paid the hooker a great deal of money to go away. So, in the next couple of months when you see a cover and go wtf, now you know why.

In July, I posted the following reveal:

Beyonce & Jay-Z (shortly after this blind, Beyonce showed up on the cover of Shape)

Now it can be told that the employee in the blind was the bodyguard killed by police in Miami.

• Diva

:wave: OTB :offtopic: I can't stand Sheri Sheppard's popsicle built azz! She rubs on every yt man that comes on the view!

• Miany

Rip
      That's all I got

• http://www.ejb.kitsylane.com The Reverend Priestess Prophetess Pastor Bishop Mother Pope of the Church of BLACK Jeesus Pickachu Tran

LOGGED IN TO SAY:

they look like a HOT and TIRED mess. Just OLD and WORN OUT... I JUST CAN'T :coffee:

Ty going to get the whole drama :rofl:

I fonted for Esq and PrimaDonna downstairs :tea:

========
      On Topic
      He could have cost them their lives, good they got rid of him, but bad that he could handle his life. Sad for the family...

• http://www.caboki.com/index.html Man, I just don’t care™

Illumanti hit? :blink:

Did this bodyguard really know too much??

Smonae folks is crazy as hell :no: I'm sitting back scoping out a lot .... I was just telling my friend the other day, if you bout mess, or have some type offness about ya , you can't be around me..... I refuse to associate with fools nope :nono: I don't blame em for firing him. They have a child too :nono:

Pinkachew :shocked: Twerking on Ronald yo :dead:

Well hot damn :shock: slaps knee helllooooooooooooo Picka :yahoo:

• Miany

That's that nasty shii. Uggggh

• OutsidetheBox

OTB i thought you said you was up in here playing withcho self??

well? ___________

F O N T I N G. Not fond-ling *giggles*

Ooh lawd this picture old. :eek: :yawn:

Zoe B. says:

Ok he’s gone, why drag his name through the mud now?

You know what you have a point :thinking:

• Ty

Man, I just don't care™ says:

Illumanti hit? :blink:

Did this bodyguard really know too much??
      _________
      Nope one of the hookers taped him jagging off to a pic of Bey and Blue and sold it to the tabloids. Bey agreed to do a cover on the low budget magazine's parent company (Shape) so they wouldn't release the story :coffee:

Next thing u know, dude popped up dead :popcorn:

• http://thegameonbetblog.tumblr.com/ Bird

Welp it sounds like they did the right thing.

Jenie & DTTS :hugs: HOLA!!!!! THEY got me working LIKE a slave round here...

• Jdore

The duo also allegedly discovered photographic and video evidence showing Oosterbroek using the family’s passports in a lewd act.
      ~~~~~~~
      :huh: what can be done with a passport? You know what nevermind :nono: I don't even want to know

That gravie :rofl: :rofl:

Nae Nae Jenie Man Divurrr :wave:

@MIAny :hug: How is home life? Im so jelly. :lol:

Chile ya'll roses :hahaha: chile these gravies are hilarious

• Miany

@miany lmaoo hell naw I prefer her to be foriegn like my cars or sista
      ^^^^ :lol: I like my men like ci like my coffee ..hot, rich :hump: , dark and strong :coffee:

• libra80sbaby

:facepalm: The Carters

Hey OTB :hug:

Libra :waves:

• http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/video.php?v=wshhCQJIY3q7iLxENR4h mzwhang90210

:waves:
      Ty...wow @ that story.
      Bird
      OTB (I found that Lady and Sons mac/cheese recipe that I politely requestd. Thanks..ur so classy!)
      Picka

Umm..is said bodyguard (RIP) featured in the pic uptop? :thinking:

• Jdore

Man, I just don't care™ says:

Dem bath salts a muthaphucka tho.
      ~~~~~~~
      They something serious!... I'll stick to my :blunt:

• Brownskin Cutie

__________________________

Now that's sick and sad :vomit:
      What the heck is wrong with people?!!!

• OutsidetheBox

Welp it sounds like they did the right thing.

:shrug:

Jacking off to Bey, I can kinda understand, not really, BUT BLUE :huh:

Who cares if Jay had him killed. Sorry, not really, I dont. Especially if he a chester.. :tea:

• VDot

Jay Z up there looking like Zoolander :eek:

Jdore says:
      what can be done with a passport? You know what nevermind I don’t even want to know
      :yes: My thoughts z'ackly!

• Ty

mzwhang90210 says:

:waves:
      Ty…wow @ that story.
      _______
      Hey hun :hug: IKR :no:

Ty says:

Man, I just don’t care™ says:
      Illumanti hit? :blink:
      Did this bodyguard really know too much??
      _________
      Nope one of the hookers taped him jagging off to a pic of Bey and Blue and sold it to the tabloids. Bey agreed to do a cover on the low budget magazine’s parent company (Shape) so they wouldn’t release the story :coffee:
      Next thing u know, dude popped up dead

That is just sick :nono: gross !!!!

• Miany

:hug: Otb I'm more a chauffeur to the kids these days. ....loving it. When they're at school I go for a run, come home, shower, run some errands (no errands today)...do some of my school work & wait until it's pick up time. Lol......only problem is I see ME being jealous of YOU come payday :(

• The Master Beta :D

Picka I asked about you the other day :hi:

Vdot :happy:

Have a great day Roses & Thorns!
      :peace:

_________

Morning.. :hi: .. I'm sorry I mustve missed it. Its really good if you want some rich lik ethat on a weeknight. :) Hope you like it.

• Smonae

Ty
      Interesting hun :think:

Jenie I understand hun, you have to be careful its some crazy mofo's out here, If u on more than green I cant rock wit cha :no:

• OutsidetheBox

Umm..is said bodyguard (RIP) featured in the pic uptop?
      ________

I think thats why Sandra used this old pic. :yes:

• http://thegameonbetblog.tumblr.com/ Bird

Well now that I've seen the bling item I'm wondering if Jay paid the coppers to turn up the juice on that taser. I could definately see Jay laying hands on that nigra for jacking off to B and Blue's passport pics.

• southerngent

Anybody with an iphone gonna update or get the 5S

Jay Z up there looking like Zoolander

I dont know why folk dont want Blue to wear her hair like her daddy's. :eek:

:kiss:

Smonae says:

Ty
      Interesting hun :think:
      Jenie I understand hun, you have to be careful its some crazy mofo’s out here, If u on more than green I cant rock wit cha

Exactly fools out here :no:

• VDot

:hug: Whang

:kiss: my BayBay

• Ty

I’m sitting back scoping out a lot …. I was just telling my friend the other day, if you bout mess, or have some type offness about ya , you can’t be around me…..
      :cosign: I don't even want phuckery around me :nono:

• Miany

It's scary to think someone you trusted could be hard in the presence of your kid........I dunno bout this theory for the bodyguard but trust and believe I'm down to give the sick fugg all of my horse power :steer: run a mofo over bout my fam :tea:

• goat76

Diva says:

@Goat :hump: hey boo (in Nikki Parker voice)
      ---------------------------------
      Hey Diva!!! :kiss: :hunching:

• Diva

Why the fugg does Whoopie have some big azz big bird yellow shoes on? smdh

• OutsidetheBox

I’m more a chauffeur to the kids these days. ….loving it. When they’re at school I go for a run, come home, shower, run some errands (no errands today)…do some of my school work & wait until it’s pick up time. Lol……only problem is I see ME being jealous of YOU come payday

:lol: :heart: :hahaha: You betta say that...still it sounds lovely. :| Me and Gelly talked about this a bit.

As much of "every woman" that I am, most times I just fancy a book, an apron and raising children. :ashamed: <--not really. If I could do that for no pay, I'd be happy. :)

• MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba

OTB had the first 13 comments :lol:
      Ole girls love Beyonce face

southerngent says:

Anybody with an iphone gonna update or get the 5S

Oh you fancy. :hi: :welcome:

• Diva

@Goat :wink: :kiss: :hunch:

• The Master Beta :D

southerngent says:

Anybody with an iphone gonna update or get the 5S
      __________________________

:yes:

• VDot

Dutch Giant looks looks like a perv. I'm pretty sure I've someone has seen him in a cuckold pron :coffee:

• Diva

southerngent says:

Anybody with an iphone gonna update or get the 5S

Oh you fancy. :hi: :welcome:
      -------------------
      I'm gonna update for now. Waiting on the iphone 6

OTB had the first 13 comments
      Ole girls love Beyonce face

And shawty you aint no different :eek:

Listen. I just showed up. :nun: Like a moth to the flame. :eek:

• Brownskin Cutie

Tami is not talking junk about BBW and she's sorry she exposed her daughters to it. :tea:

The Master Beta :D says:

Picka I asked about you the other day
      ________________________

hey beta :hi:

• Brownskin Cutie

**now**

• http://www.landofpure.net Fayla&BrendenSittinInATreeW-H-I-P-P-I-N-GWhipfinity :whip:

:offtopic:

This Ariz. Mother Allegedly Killed Her Children To Prevent Their Father From Getting Custody.

Marilyn Edge, 42 (pictured), of Scottsdale, Arizona was charged Monday with two counts of murder with special circumstances in the deaths of her two children, daughter Faith, 9, and son Jaelen, 13, after she poisoned them in a California hotel room.

The father won custody (and child support) and Marilyn was suppose to take the kids to Georgia, where the father lives but she killed them instead.

The grief-stricken father is currently in the hospital under emotional distress.

:wtf: :wtf:

iphone 6
      ________

KITA BFF sent me a meme was like "For $750 the iPhone better come with Steve Job's ashes and have Trayvon's side of the story. :eek: "

cuckold pron

:no: Terrible (ridic) stuff in there. *shudders*

:tea:

• Miany

@otb....if i had school aged kids I'd need 2 days of work at most.... Get away from the house. but yea. I'm a woman's woman very girl power but at :heart: I could do the barefoot & preggo thing and be very happy (Something about the kids)...I guess #I'mTeamVersatile

• Ty

southerngent says:

Anybody with an iphone gonna update or get the 5S
      _______
      :nono: Just got the Sony Xperia Z because its water proof so they can have the Iphone. they will probably have another one out within 3 mths :thumbsup:

@ Fay :wtf:

• Diva

iphone 6
      ________

KITA BFF sent me a meme was like “For $750 the iPhone better come with Steve Job’s ashes and have Trayvon’s side of the story. :eek:
      --------------------
      chile I ain't paying that for that phone either. I always do the 2 year commitment for $299 when I upgrade with AT&T

Scott Dennison (pictured), a VP of special events for Contemporary Services Corporation (CSC), has been outed as being a staunch racist, according to the New York Post. The executive reportedly sent out routine emails in which he referred to African-Americans as the N-word. In one, he allegedly said that Blacks are “scum suckers” and worthless.”

Dennison’s alleged emails were obtained by the New York Post and he reportedly sent many through his work email system. According to the Post, on Oct. 1, 2009, Dennison sent the following email in an effort to obtain recruits for the following year’s U.S. Tennis Open:

“No African Americans please only limited quantities that have brains and can actually do a day’s work.”

On July 14, 2011, Dennison allegedly sent another racially bias email:

“If he likes what he sees he will fly the Dog to Denver. There he will do a great deal of bite work, off leash training and some n—-r eating exercises,”

Dennison’s venom even mocked President Barack Obama and civil-rights activist Rev. Al Sharpton. He reportedly sent a July 22, 2010 email regarding a Craigslist posting for security jobs for that year’s U.S. Tennis Open, offering a sham testimonial by a former Black employee, Sean Felder, 45, of Harlem:

“Yu sez brothurz, Mr. Gon allows the black man to be superior we run the place cuz we needs the money and Obama and Rev Sharpton allowed us to mix with the White Crackers at this event,” he wrote. “Come on down we can cheat, steal, eat food and sleep. Just like our new govt allows us to do, to get back at the white man for Slavery.”

Felder filed a lawsuit against CSC at a Manhattan federal court and is alleging racial discrimination and retaliation.

Retired U.S. army major John Storer, who worked for CSC from 2009 up until last year and who was the recipient of the alleged emails, told The Post he was “disgusted” by his former colleague’s attitude.

“The first thing I thought was: How stupid do you have to be to put this in writing?” Storer said. “[But] the guy is my boss. What am I going to do?”

Ironically, CSC’s CEO Damon Zumwalt noted on his online founder’s message that he began the company through diversity. “I grouped together young athletes from various ethnic communities; a rainbow coalition,” he says.

Meanwhile, Dennison, who also heads security for the AT&T Pebble Beach National Pro-Am golf tourney and the famed Barrett-Jackson Auction Co. car shows, refused to answer questions from The Post regarding the allegations and deferred to his corporate office.

U.S. Tennis Association’s spokesman Chris Widmaier, who was also contacted by The Post, said the organization would have to “look into” the Dennison allegations stating, “Obviously, this is very distressing.”

CSC has provided security for heralded events throughout the U.S. The company’s security force often sports yellow “CSC EVENT STAFF” jackets.

:tea:

• Diva

Ty says:

southerngent says:

Anybody with an iphone gonna update or get the 5S
      _______
      --------------------
      That's exactly why I will be waiting!

:ghost: lawd haysoos! gm mami! :kiss:

• Diva

:hug: hey Fayla Fay Fay!!!

• Miany

Fayla! :crying: WHYYYYYY can't I get a gig that'll land me on a blatantly racist email list.
      Uggggggh :nun: yellow jezuz don't want me suing anyone!

I mistakenly walked into the men’s room at Lenox Mall earlier this year. In case you’re wondering, it looks exactly like the ladies room inside. Anyway, the men carried on so much that a small crowd of people had gathered outside the mens room when I walked out. Men don’t want women in the mens room, yet we women are supposed to accept 6?-4? trannies using the ladies room?
      _____________________________
      Sorry Sandra..I JUST saw this in the other post....
      Yeah..that was MY concern, how would our female clients respond to and OBVIOUS tranvestite ...using the ladies rest room!?
      I offer them BOTH keys...and they ALWAYS choose the "women's" key. (Guess since they're in drag, it makes sense)
      Being the Customer Relations Manager for our office, I was really concerned about backlash. But... supervisor said that HR said ...that we can NOT deny them the use of the restroom key of their choice though. And if any other female customers complained...we should refer them to the management company of the building.

scott dennison... What's his number? :waiting:

:kiss: Fay

The fugg is wrong with people :crying1:

• WUT U GONE DO WITH THAT LIL THANG?!! :rofl:

YALL KNOW I BE COMIN UP WITH THEM FREEBEEZZZ!!
      RUBY TUESDAY FREE CHEESEBURGERS GO GET YOUR CLAIM NOW!

http: //click. rubytuesdayrestaurants. com/?qs=f934f4fd23bb6eeeb83bdb0d65370039fbe6f3dc21524580b367279f3822d20c115b9f0811ca4b49

REMOVE THE SPACES AND GET YOUR BUUUURRRGER!! :yahoo: HURRY THEY ARE ONLY GIVING AWAY 100,000... :coffee:

Miany IKR! :cuss: i need some QUICK FAST CASH TEW! :woohoo:

Divaaa! :waves: sup chica?

Whangdang! :hug: sup lady?

• OutsidetheBox

:tea: Post-Racial @Fay. Post-Racial. Pull yourself up by your bootstraps..who cares if your bootstraps are shrouded in hate and mistrust. Look about. :tea:

mzwhang90210 says:

_____________________________
      Sorry Sandra..I JUST saw this in the other post….
      Yeah..that was MY concern, how would our female clients respond to and OBVIOUS tranvestite …using the ladies rest room!?
      I offer them BOTH keys…and they ALWAYS choose the “women’s” key. (Guess since they’re in drag, it makes sense)
      Being the Customer Relations Manager for our office, I was really concerned about backlash. But… supervisor said that HR said …that we can NOT deny them the use of the restroom key of their choice though. And if any other female customers complained…we should refer them to the management company of the building.

BUT they have to pick one or the other, they can't switch it up daily :no: They have to be consistent.

AND :rofl: at SR mistakenly walking in the men's room :wail:

• Miany

^^^ yt privilege :tea:

since these bastards are fcking my hubby over so royally i've decided to do the very least in all my tasks/work performance from this day forward on this POS job. these MF's got life fckd up in the game :cuss: :tea:

Thank you @Wut Wut. I LOVE BURGERS. Nom Nom. :2dance:

See...I be trynna log out but :rofl:

:karate: :dead:

:waves: FayFayyyy...hey shugga bugga.

@Wutty Wut....thanks hun!

WUT :trophy: I got it :lol: Even though IONO where a Ruby Tuesdays is :lol:

:bow: Donkashen <--German for Thanks :D

Hey Fay :hi:

• http://thegameonbetblog.tumblr.com/ Bird

Fayla&BrendenSittinInATreeW-H-I-P-P-I-N-GWhipfinity :whip: says:

**********************

Wow.

OH Ty, Taco Bell IS NOT DONKEY MEAT, OR WHATEVER YALL WERE SAYING :eek:

• WUT U GONE DO WITH THAT LIL THANG?!! :rofl:

Thank you @Wut Wut. I LOVE BURGERS. Nom Nom.
      -----------------
      They have been promoting their pretzel bun burgers too! :grill: go get it! I am...

• Miany

Not a direct line but go on and piss csc racist azz off
      8188855150

A woman was shot and killed Wednesday night during an apparent robbery at a store in South Los Angeles, police said.

Police are seen outside the Happy Bargain store Tuesday night.

The victim, a clerk at the Happy Bargain store located at 7421 Broadway, was confronted by the robber about 8:50 p.m., according to the Los Angeles Police Department.

“What it appears to be is that somebody came in and tried to rob the store … and during the course of that robbery, shot her,” said Det. Chris Barling of the LAPD.

The woman was identified as Martha Sanchez, a 39-year-old mother of five. She died at the scene, police said.

The store is located two blocks from the LAPD’s 77th Street Community Police Station.

It was not known whether the robbery was successful. A description of the gunman was not immediately available.

____________________________
      So sad. I :pray: for her family..esp her kids.
      :angry: @ all this violence in society. Just take the money and LEAVE.

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uqUu2g8K9nA&feature=c4-overview&list=UUCkVvFUwNf8dqL4LEdU7Q9A RAZZLE is the :champ: , not a BEDAZZLED tramp. :nono:

So I just haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad to log in because Dance for you just came on my radio and all I can think about is how ol' girl was like she was dancing on the table for her boo and slipped hard off the table having to go to the ER b/c she couldn't turn her legs how he liked

:kona:

WUT! :yahoo:

i was finna have to eat sommo expired tuna from the food bank, but thanks to YEW imma eat a boyga today! :woohoo: thanks mami!

OTB

the poster i couldn't think of (bey stan) was none other than CHA-CHA! :smack:

Miany says:

Not a direct line but go on and piss csc racist azz off
      8188855150

It's not ringing and I get the "sorry you're call can not be completed at time time, please hang up and try again later"

• libra80sbaby

:hi: Jenie :kiss:

I gotta go do some work :rollseyes:

bbl maybe *snickers*

a 39-year-old mother of five

:| :| :| :cry:

• luVn_liFe…

:wave: Hi heffas,saints,aints and ROSES :D

I like Beys Outfit up top.

Miany

• luVn_liFe…

:hi:
      Smonea
      Tran
      jdore

:waves: Libraaaaaaaa
      @FayFay, (speaking of foodbanks) I was volunteering @ one..lo and behold there was a HIGH QUALITY jar of Virgin Coconut oil...exp date 2014!! Think I didn't ask to habit? God ill GOOD! :woot:

bbl maybe *snickers*

NO ONE CARES. Except me. :bye:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=inYx0G9syU8 KayCeiSoul

:yahoo: Hey Roses, Thorns, Dandelions, and Greens!

I logged in to tell Carrington I WUBBB him for what he said in the Fantasia post.

:bye:

• WUT U GONE DO WITH THAT LIL THANG?!! :rofl:

Fayla&BrendenSittinInATreeW-H-I-P-P-I-N-GWhipfinity :whip: says:

WUT! :yahoo:

-------------
      Yeessss ma'am! :yahoo: Tell me what you got and how it was!

• Miany

@dtts :hug: good afternoon, didn't see u there. *giggles*
      Umm yeah the number works, check ur phone.... #helpful :biggrin:

• WUT U GONE DO WITH THAT LIL THANG?!! :rofl:

LUUUVIN!!! :love: Hey tookymommmah!

• luVn_liFe…

Ty says:

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

Illumanti hit?

Did this bodyguard really know too much??
      _________

• Brownskin Cutie

Hey LUvn :waves:

LuVie :love:

• Brownskin Cutie

Donkashen

Donkey Chains to you too :hahaha:
      Remmeber that from My Wife and Kids?

One less
      ________

Lets be efficient with it like this all the time. :tea:

:yes: Why i continue to stalk read his font. Always some word in it. :yes:

:kiss: <---for my red crush

• luVn_liFe…

:mad:
      WTF,I have to have a FB page to gt the FREE burger, *kicks garbage can*

Ruby Tuesday's has the BEST turkey swiss avocado Burgers :pizza:

• luVn_liFe…

OutsidetheBox says: Lets be efficient with it like this all the time.
      >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>.<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

• Brownskin Cutie

Why i continue to stalk read his font. Always some word in it.

<—for my red crush
      __________________________

Uh uh girl, He's mine. Even though he don't reply when I speak to him, I still lubs him and errthang. :ashamed:

• http://pinterest.com/stilettosoulja Shuga Honey

Essence Online says:
      Beyoncé wins an Emmy for her Super Bowl Halftime Show.

i aint even know you can win and Emmy for that!

bow down bishes

:kneel:

• luVn_liFe…

~
      ~

• luVn_liFe…

Cop Claims Pervy Police Sergeant Peeked At Whitney Houston’s Naked Corpse, Said ‘Damn, She’s Still Looking Good
      ~
      ~
      :facepalm:

Bless NiPPys souls. PEOPLE ARE SICK MUAHFuggers!

• MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba

Sitting outside .... I think a bird pooped on my arm :wails: :hurl:

• goat76

So, have y'all discussed the chic that left her 7 kids in hotel over the weekend while she went to Miami????

• cougar lover

sometimes you gotta pay for lil trim real quick. it happens, nothing to see here!!

• http://gravatar.com/sincerity7 Sincerity7

This is a turrible pic of Mr. and Mrs. Carter. They both look like "who did it and what for"? :no:

• Brownskin Cutie

So, have y’all discussed the chic that left her 7 kids in hotel over the weekend while she went to Miami????

_________________________

My goodness, was she on something?

• Diva

:wave: @Luvn hey dahling

• luVn_liFe…

@jimmykimmel
      We're shutting down Hollywood Blvd for 2 huge free concerts 9/23 @PaulMcCartney & 9/24 @jtimberlake ! #MCCARTNEYANDTIMBERLAKEONKIMMEL
      ~
      ~
      Alright,Alright Ya'll westcoaster's there's a FREE concert coming ur way!
      :dance:

• luVn_liFe…

goat76 says: have y’all discussed the chic that left her 7 kids in hotel over the weekend while she went to Miami????
      ~
      ~
      FOR SHAMe,NO!

• http://pinterest.com/stilettosoulja Shuga Honey

Ebony online says:

Olympic gymnast Gabby Douglas is getting her own Lifetime biopic staring Regina King and S. Epatha Merkerson

• Brownskin Cutie

:dead: @ Taken's gravi

• http://pinterest.com/stilettosoulja Shuga Honey

:new post:

boring glory with comments turned ON :bounce:

• luVn_liFe…

diVA what's up lush?? :D where have you been?

• OutsidetheBox

Brownskin :huh: I know you a cutie and all but that kiss was for KayCei's little red angel child who cant even HAVE no gf..unless'n its MOI. :huh:

You can still kiss @Carrington tho. :lol: And trust, he see you. :wink:

• Diva

diVA what’s up lush?? :D where have you been?
      -------------------
      :wait: excuse me gal! who is you calling a lush? I been lurking...for your info...she done called me a lush hmph

• Brownskin Cutie

Dear Carrington,
      What's that sound I hear thru the night?
      The sound I hear when I'm holding you tight?
      That's my bell baby you just rang!!!! It's my loooovvvee
      going BANG BANG BANG!!! :rofl:

• MUNCHOSGIRL

I AM AN ID ADDICT(I ADMIT IT) SAW SOMETHING SIMILAR WITH A GRANDMOTHER. SHE SLIT THE KIDS THROAT BECAUSE THE BOY"S FATHER HAD WON CUSTODY OF HIM AND SHE DIDN'T WANT HIM SEPARATED FROM HIS YOUNGER SISTER(DIFFERENT FATHERS). THEY WERE HER DRUG ADDICTED DAUGHTERS KIDS....SAD PART ABOUT IS HE WENT TO PICK UP HIS SON ONLY TO GET THERE TO FIND OUT HIS SON WAS DEAD.