Mariah Cheating On Nick Cannon With Young Jeezy?

Mariah Cheating On Nick Cannon With Young Jeezy

Rumor has it that the marital bonds between songbird Mariah Carey and her multimedia mogul husband Nick Cannon are irretrievably broken.

Usually when rumors start flying this hot and heavy, it’s not just idle chatter; there’s some truth to the gossip. According to the rumor mill, rapper Young Jeezy put his posh 2-story Atlanta penthouse on the market so he can move a little closer to his secret crush, Mariah.

And they say Nick is getting his back rubs and foot massages away from home nowadays.

That’s too bad — especially since children are involved.

This often happens when the Dopamine fades and two people who were in lust discover they were never in Love.

Mariah Cheating On Nick Cannon With Young Jeezy

According to the Oct. 21st print edition of National Enquirer, Mariah’s missing ring is also accompanied by some extra flirty behavior. She was spotted at Nas’ birthday party getting all touchy feely with him while Nick was nowhere to be seen. There have also been rumors about the songbird doing more than working in the studio with Young Jeezy. While it sounds like Mariah is on the prowl Nick is rumored to have a handful of side chicks as well.

Mariah supposedly has worried about Nick’s previously wandering eye and those close to him say that she’s smart to be concerned. His payroll has a few names on it that are more than just employees, if you catch my drift. Source

• Rapper Young Jeezy Lists Atlanta Penthouse for $1.1 Million
  • Young Jeezy and Trey Songz hit up Club Play in Miami
  • Nick Cannon and Mariah Carey Renew Marriage Vows
  • No beef between Young Jeezy and Sandra Rose

197 Responses to “Mariah Cheating On Nick Cannon With Young Jeezy?”

Leslie says:

I hope this isn’t true. Nick & Mariah have really grown on me as a couple.

Chile Bye !!! I hope not :no:

scorpio says:

Certainly not an upgrade.

But young Jeezy :nono: I am sorry thugs are so not in ….. that shyt went out in the 90′s with the lightskin men :no: Mariah I hope this is a lie…… she is too much of a legend for this piece of shyt! Now somebody like Kmichell, Kehshia Cole, or one of them reality chicks would be a bit more believable…… You certainly don’t cheat with something like this :no:

:shocked: I don’t belee it!! :popcorn:

Downgrade like a mug :nono: but eh she has done this before… wasn’t she married to the dude over Sony …. but Jeezy hell no I refuse to believe this here rumor….. it may be smoke and possibly a fire but not a lit match chile….. Mariah come on now :facepalm:

lovezoe says:

I don’t believe this.

That pic bout to get me going tho :eek: ermahgawd Mimi! :woohoo:

Chile I don’t give a fugg how much money a Thug has come up on……. I don’t want not a one more you here me …… not one :nono: Keep them jailbirds !!!!!! They ain’t shyt

Awwwww Lawd Mariah wall slide :crying:

Idkkk y’all. Dubb gone KILL me but I can kinda see it! :eek:

Nick wasn’t hard enough..and Tommy was like fuc.king your grandad :no:

Jeezy thank he slick :thumbsup: imma have to listen to his new chit with this new info in mind.

Nick wasnt Man enough,Strong Enough, Hard enough.
      No1 will Ever Compare to the BRAT A TAT TAT :tea:

Nich aint been swole since colorado. He Tried to BUlK up for MiMi,the steroids wer to Much for him

:popcorn:

Don’t do it, Mimi. Stay for the sake of thee kids. :eek:

Nick would have to straighten me. She is Mariah Sang Bitch Carey. He done lost his fukking mind keeping them simple ass hoes.

VDot says:

:huh: Jeezy the Snowman? Mr. 17.5? Really?

:nono:

puppylove says:

See i could see Jay Z but Jeezy, naw son. Not. Gonna. Happen. :nono:

See.Sea.H.Pound.Her...Pound Her Ass Good. Bang!Bang!Bang! :sheep: says:

:eek: Not that you have too, but its common courtesy that one ask permission fo steppin up in someones home. We run dis here afta hrs thang. Not that you aint welcome, you always are…and yo brother too…Did you bring a hostess gift :think: One that didnt come from the dollar tree? :tea:

:hahaha: Hey yallllll.

See.Sea.H.Pound.Her...Pound Her Ass Good. Bang!Bang!Bang! :sheep: says:

Hiya Pup :hi: Good evening.

GottaBigOne says:

WELP!
      As I stated on a previous occasion . . . I NEVER believed for one second that Marilyn Monroe’s sister or The Cannon were ever really legally married.
      [In fact, it was reported that the Legend's babies were fathered by someone else]

GBO with More News Later

puppylove says:

Mimi ain’t leaving for no one but Brat.

I hope this not true. I really do bc if it ill I haveva feelin it ain’t gwan be pretty :no:

:cell: <—really Mariah fanga she do when she be hittin them notes

I thank she would sang like a canurray :whistle:

VDot says:

But let the record show, I’d do Jeezy :coffee:

Its Columbus Day. :eek: I go where I want, and claim it as mine. :eek: :standsground:

puppylove says:

Hey sexy Pound.Her. :winky:

Ole funny acking ass late shift. :eek: T U H.

*Eddie Murphy foot shuffle* :eek:

Heyyyy VSpot. :kiss: now I’m leaving.

VDot says:

:rofl: at the “more” link “NO BEEF BETWEEN YOUNG JEEZY AND SANDRA ROSE: :hahaha:

puppylove says:

Its Columbus Day. I go where I want, get lost and say eff it, and claim it as mine. :standsground:

VDot says:

My OTBayBay :kiss:

:hahaha: I can’t copy n paste phone posting. But Bren my baby deddy gwan call u tonight n it’s awlll OTB’S fault :eek: :kona:

See.Sea.H.Pound.Her...Pound Her Ass Good. Bang!Bang!Bang! :sheep: says:

But Bren my baby deddy gwan call u tonight

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: Oh hail naaaaaaaaawl :rofl:

See.Sea.H.Pound.Her...Pound Her Ass Good. Bang!Bang!Bang! :sheep: says:

Its Columbus Day. :eek: I go where I want, and claim it as mine.

:lol: Man, W- folks :smack:

now I’m leaving.

Bye Ashy :bye:

that_VA_thickchick I <3 Diddy and Ebro!!! says:

Hey Ya’ll! :hi:

Hey. Did you bring me anything :think: Something that doesnt require an anti-inflammatory cream :tea:

I got some day old deviled eggs and hot links in the trunk of my car. :eggs:

See.Sea.H.Pound.Her...Pound Her Ass Good. Bang!Bang!Bang! :sheep: says:

:lol: Ill pass. I stopped eating other food after taking a bite from a tuna sandwich Fayla made :nono: Ever had super diarrhea? I mean yeah, I lost 10lbs, but soooo not worth it :nono:

sassyshe says:

Both Mariah and Nick discredited these stories last week; nick even said hes been trying to buy the enquurer but his accountant tells him its a bad investment

Miany says:

:waves: hey yall
      Mimi & em were :blunt: in that studio session

MsB2u says:

:no:
      :crying:
      Say it ain’t so

*other folks food*

:shank: Sassy. This the bess gossip we had all day. :crying1: Cum in hurr ruining things like Brendens ruint body..

Miany says:

:waves: hey yall

Oh hey gurl :tea: I see you made it :tea:

:rofl: :rofl:

Mannn I’m finna fill these orders chile.

Hey VA! :waves:

Bren make sure u use yo girly voice mk? :winky:

:pizza: <—albacore tuna sammich on rye

I caught it muhself so I KNOW it's fresh :grill:

Later gators!

See.Sea.H.Pound.Her…Pound Her Ass Good. Bang!Bang!Bang! :sheep: says:

I can relate. Weight loss via super diarrhea is only acceptable when you have a wedding or New Years Eve party to find a dress for. Then it’s ok, encouraged even. :coffee:

Wait :eek: Mister Fay doing a Call Out? :dead:

:rofl: Chile :tea: the kid is tipsy ha!

MIA :smoke: I can only imagine. Mimi prolly hit some real high notes.

MsB2u says:

Jenie
      :hug:

MsB2u says:

Fay
      :hi:

Bragging. :wink: Bidness lady.

Sew. :eek: I’m finna.. go bathe my chirren. :crying1: warsh the dishes..fall asleep to Criminal Minds matathons :wail:

Bren make sure u use yo girly voice mk? :winky:
      :pizza: <—albacore tuna sammich on rye
      I caught it muhself so I KNOW it's fresh :grill:
      Later gators!

:dead: My girly voice is the only voice I have :bite:

MsB2u says:

Jenie
      :hug:

Hi to you too :tea:

MsB :happy: OTB :kiss: ugh ohhhhhhhhh night crew :yahoo: aye where Bren go :thinking: is he gone to work out his saddle bag thighs this evening ….. lawd knows he left bruises on the back of my thighs with those thick thangs :gossip: :ashamed:

fall asleep to Criminal Minds matathons

Had a fight with one of the standins from that show. Despite his fruity appearance, ol boy can throw a punch :tea: I still won tho. I been snatchin bitches bald since grade school :fistbump: These long nails aint for snortin :nono:

MsB2u says:

See.sea
      :hi:

Bren :box: you dragging folks out there :hahaha:

Bout to head to Youtube for some ole skool :koolaid:

:lol: Right next to yo motorcycle burn :ashamed: :lol:

HELLO :fistbump: Folks thought I was crazy filling up water bottles from the tap on our Mexican vacation. Shiiid. An all natural enema. Liquid gold down there in Mexico. Ya never know when you need to lose a qwik 10 :yes:

MsB2u says:

I been snatchin bitches bald since grade school These long nails aint for snortin
      ——————————–//////—
      :huh:
      :shocked:

spiceykay says:

I’m gonna need receipts because Mariah loves Nick and he loves her and this can’t be real. She could do better than Jeezy.

ole skool

You can have a piece of my luv…Its waiting for you…Ayyyye Iiiiii ayeeeee you can have a piece of my luv…dumb bitch…its waiting for you :headphones:
      I know I aint the only one who noticed the shade he throw out in that song way back yonder
      Baby….you cant have all of me…Cuzz Im not totally freee :headphones:

Like this and like that I;m going to move along :whistle:

See.Sea.H.Pound.Her…Pound Her Ass Good. Bang!Bang!Bang! :sheep: says:

:lol: Right next to yo motorcycle burn

:dead: :ghost:

He soooo totally did say dumb bytch! Talking bout he said “little bit”. :blink: I aint deaf fool!

See.Sea.H.Pound.Her...Pound Her Ass Good. Bang!Bang!Bang! :sheep: says:

She could do better than Jeezy.

Girl, I could do better than Jeezy…And my bottom lip hangs…It leaks saliva from time to time,,,Also produces white stuff around the corners,,,,But IR regardless :tea:

See.Sea.H.Pound.Her...Pound Her Ass Good. Bang!Bang!Bang! :sheep: says:

Yup :yes: There was real emotion in that studio session. Side piece had prob just recently called wifey or sum ish like that. He said it :headphones:

Baby that’s just :whistle: why I love you so much :whistle:

My sunny daaaaaaze
      just aint the same…every hour…of the day
      brings me tears :wail:
      So i guess i halfta keep on
      hopin
      wishin
      prayin
      that you are here :headphones:

See.Sea.H.Pound.Her...Pound Her Ass Good. Bang!Bang!Bang! :sheep: says:

Cum in hurr ruining things like Brendens ruint body..

:dead: Yall are so mean to that po thang :rofl:

Bren :tea:

OTB??? :shocked:

See.Sea.H.Pound.Her...Pound Her Ass Good. Bang!Bang!Bang! :sheep: says:

Punken :kiss: Long time no font :think: Come to think of it, long time no mutual masturbation via skype :think: You still having that modem problem ever since comcast cut you off? Girl, you took that advice and switched to vonage, not knowing that one is reliant upon the other :smack: Like testicles :yes: cept for when theyre all gathered in one sack forming a unibal,,,Whats up with that? :shrugs:

Boy :rolleyes:

I gots Timewarner. Stank you very much. And I already don gave them a pair of Pumpkins drawz for payment

So I been masturbatin alone :wail:

Been sangin to you and spoke to you earlier. You don’t know nobody when friend Fay Fay here :(

See.Sea.H.Pound.Her...Pound Her Ass Good. Bang!Bang!Bang! :sheep: says:

gave them a pair of Pumpkins drawz for payment

“rofl: Errrrrum :blink: Girl, I had a Catholic church accepting similar items as tithes joke, but I will not go there :nono: :ashamed:

gypsyeyes says:

Hey yall!!!

69 says:

This story does what any lie does: gets folks to talkin.

While I certainly know Mariah is secretly a ride or die type bitch, Jeezy ain’t what she would want.

And besides

Mariah spends a great deal of time in Atlanta even to this day so I doubt this is the reason Jeezy’s Condo is up for sale.

:whistle:

All up in the blogs, sayin’ we met at the bar,
      When I don’t even, know who you are.
      Sayin’ we up in your house, sayin’ I’m up in your car,
      But you in LA, and I’m out at Jermaine’s.
      I’m up in the A, you’re so so lame,
      And no one here, even mentions your name.
      It must be the weed, it must be the E,
      Cause you be poppin’ hood, you get it poppin’.

:whistle:

Miany says:

Yall boogie bissheZ hated on my 210 credik score but yall round hurr paying time warner wiff shiiiity drawers? :tea:
      :hug: pumpkin, bren, jenie

You don’t know nobody when friend Fay Fay here

:tape: Girl, stop that. You stop that mess! They say her cuzzband been twatchin. Spyin n what not. He may be lookin fa me :bite: Girl, I will not be fighting a man who makes squirrel quesadillas :nono: Thats just too backwoods for me. Aint no tellin what type of fightin techniques he done learnt in them Fl backwoods. How is my signatcha scratch dey eyes out move gone work on a man whos eyes wander towards its oposing temples :nono: Id be so confused. Is he lookin at me or havin a siezja. Chile :nono:

69 says:

Sup bruh :yes: <—- Blk people head nod

Gyps :hug:
      69 :kiss:
      Miany :tea:

PumpkinsMama says:

Miany is that judgement in your voice? :huh:

Mam you still 89 days of probation. Pump your brakes or your hair :rolleyes:

WTF?! Goin on in here 2nite :rofl: :hahaha:

Ya’ll is tripping :rofl: lol!!!!

Mam you still 89 days of probation. Pump your brakes or your hair :rolleyes:

gypsyeyes says:

what the hell is wrong with yall in this house?

spiceykay says:

Y’all are cracking me up tonight

Who me :ashamed: :rofl:

69 says:

Bren :fistbump:

Pumpkin, Jenie, Gypsy, Miany :lick:

Miany says:

:waves: gypsy n 69
      :dead: at church donation

gypsyeyes says:

@Miany-don’t be swangin them pannies cause you heard what he said about them being used as tithe offerings…. :ducks:

spiceykay says:

What comes on tv tonight or did come on because Mondays are boring?

PumpkinsMama says:

:haha: Gyps let her know It ain’t friday so pls keep yo drawz on it ain’t friday.

PumpkinsMama says:

Spicey I likes ratchet shyt so it was BBW, T.I. and Tiny, then Black Ink for me :yes:

See.Sea.H.Pound.Her...Pound Her Ass Good. Bang!Bang!Bang! :sheep: says:

:think: I never watched Black ink or TI n Tiny….Cant think of what I watch on Mondays :think: Thats why I luv my dvr. I just records a bunch of stuff then watch when I want…Unless its something I cant wait to see
      :bite: <—Me waiting for American Horror story.

Bren you the 2nd person said that. Whats that about? :waiting:

See.Sea.H.Pound.Her...Pound Her Ass Good. Bang!Bang!Bang! :sheep: says:

Did we have a Walking Dead discussion :think: Lots of Color so far. IDK. I appreciate it, but I dont like when they wait for the umpteenth season to add it. The people behind the scenes think hillbilly ass people are more likely to be accepting, when theyre already hooked…Which is why American Idol was > < that close to having 3 blk judges at one point. I understand the logic, and again I appreciate adding color, but idk…Tdogg barely started forming complete sentences and boooooom :nun: Whatevs…I luv Mashone. Silent but deadly…Like a poot :yes:

gypsyeyes says:

Miany says:

Gypsy :rolleyes: ion have to swang panties. ..uon eno
      :dead: did di chick telle to pump my hurr? On behalf of the pump it up users out there im appalled.

PumpkinsMama says:

Bren and TRUST they can’t wait to start killin mufaggas off :tea:

See.Sea.H.Pound.Her...Pound Her Ass Good. Bang!Bang!Bang! :sheep: says:

American Horror Story is a show that started out about a family moving into a Haunted House. The first season was amazinnnnnng.imo…No black people, cept Ricky from BoyznDaHood in a bit roll…For season 2, they did something that I haven seen since th 60s…It wasnt a continuation from season 1. It was now set in a Mental ward (((hey, you knw bout dat))) Some of the same actors from season 1, but different roles,,,Not as good as season 1, very few Blk roles, cept for bit parts…but…just not as intense as season1.imo…Now we are at season 3. Boom, lets add Angela Basset and Gabby Sidibe…So far so good…It takes place in a coven. Angie plays a hoodoo doctor, Gabby plays a human voodoo doll…

PumpkinsMama says:

Bren who is that in ur gravi? She looks familiar but I can’t place her :thinking:

Walking Dead :popcorn: ok let me pull up a chair chile…… That lil dude that shook Darryl hand,,,,, hmmmm :thinking: also what was the point and Rick and that zombie lookalike in the woods….. I was yelling at the TV :mad: shoot that bytch :shotsfired: we don’t have time for this :mad:

Chile it was raining DEAD :whistle: Hallelujah its raining Dead :danban:

Oh yeah I didn’t see the second season of American Horror story :no: but I did tune in for this season and I am in…… ole girl got that deadly puzzayyyyyyyy :hump: that shyt that will fawjk ya up

PumpkinsMama says:

Bren I feel honored you kickin it w/us so late you normally headded for that alluring aroma of ode de sweaty ballz in the gym :rofl:

@ Jen sounds familiar :rofl:

See.Sea.H.Pound.Her...Pound Her Ass Good. Bang!Bang!Bang! :sheep: says:

:rofl: No gym today. I helped a buddy pull a bunch of weeds out his garden this afternoon and my forearms are still on fire :bite: Blk folk…This is what the people standin in front of home depot for.duhhh…But yeah…

Thats CCHPounder :ashamed:

:fistbump: And its cray how thats the lil girl from season 1. Now shes a witch whos got crotch rot. So far so good. Im hoping Angie’s character stomp a muthole in KB big ass :biggrin:

Miany says:

:hug: otb did say she would come kick kit with us om the night shift (after I asked folk to visit us on on the night shift)…. bren rude azz running off our lovely guest but yall tried to put me on probation puuuuhleaze :biggrin:

See.Sea.H.Pound.Her...Pound Her Ass Good. Bang!Bang!Bang! :sheep: says:

Taint nobody thankin bout otb over entitled ass :nono: Just because she discovered a non invasive way to remove her mustache hairs, with minimal stubblage, she wanna ack brand new :rolleyes: Good for you otb! Your top lip is now hair free and you aint have to use a razor. Considering keloids run in yo family, Im glad you didnt :tea:

Bren you are a damn fool :ghost:

See.Sea.H.Pound.Her…Pound Her Ass Good. Bang!Bang!Bang! :sheep: says:

Taint nobody
      ________________________

:chase: you got me over here thinking :thinking: who the hell is Taint :blink: you have me over her :spank: :rofl:

who the hell is Taint

:dead:

:phew: to drunk for all this :rofl:

See.Sea.H.Pound.Her...Pound Her Ass Good. Bang!Bang!Bang! :sheep: says:

My bad :ashamed: Saw a revival of Aint Misbehavin in July. Taint nobodies business…One of the numbers they perform,,,An old bluesy type song…I think Bessy Smith did it first…An interesting tune “Id rather my man beat me, than cheat on me”lol…And thats just one of the zingers from that jam…Anyway, so yeah, Taint, been stuck in my head ever since :biggrin:

Quit saying Taint :chase: I keep thinking that’s a poster :spank: isn’t there a poster named Taint :thinking:

Miany says:

:hug: jenie
      :tea: bren

Miany says:

Yup jenie we have a tainted. .. :heart: bren mezzy azz jist say taint as in ain’t lol

If I go to church on Sunday then Cabaret all day on Monday
      TAINT nooooo bawdys biddness if I dew :danban1:

:ashamed: you guys I think I’m drunk…. I need to go to slep

jeniefrumdabloc says:

Gn :bye:

Bye Ashy :bye:

GN Miany. You did pretty well for a virgin :think: Not too tight, minimal bleeding :fistbump: See ya same 2mara…Bring sum dranks nesss time :rolleyes: And sum lube :nun:

Miany says:

Gn yall :lol: hot mess see.sea

:yawn:
      Im wide awake :eek: <-ME right Now.
      :crying1:

Afiya says:

Aww mann, I hate reading this about them, I liked these two together :shrug:

Anywhoo, the two most trusting people in Amerikkka is…

:bow: President Barack Obama and Oprah Winfrey :cheer:

See.Sea.H.Pound.Her…Pound Her Ass Good. Bang!Bang!Bang! :sheep: says:

jeniefrumdabloc says:
      Gn :bye:
      Bye Ashy

Milky says:

Good morning yall :wave:

Bootcampgirl says:

Good Morning all :waves:
      Black Ink Crew:
      Cease-bish ass ninja and unloyal
      Dutchess-just a bish
      Sassy-loves her
      OhS**t-when is this ninja’s case going to be over and he was HOT about Cease taking his client…
      Puma-I can’t lie, I fell in love with him all over again. When he met with his mother and decided to start anew, wonderful. Trust me, I know how it feels to have a parent that is addicted. I just started having a relationship with my father at almost 40 years of age, and he is a user but, I have just learned to deal and let bygones be bygones. I hope he does well with his venture and I also think Cease made a big mistake losing that friendship…

Milky and Boot :waves: I will be back later

Black Ink Crew:
      Cease-bish ass ninja and unloyal
      Dutchess-just a bish
      Sassy-loves her….

—————————————
      :hi:

yep. Cease ol’ bytch azz bish. hate it when bish azz mitches call other men bytches when they the real bishes themselves. he has even started to purse his lips and roll his eyes like Dutchess…

Dutchess…smh, used to like her, thought she was pretty and the bomb, now she just looks thirsty,ignat, crazy, dumb, delusional. she even looks like she doesnt bathe anymore. starting to like that expelled mexican ho better than Dutchess.

Always liked Sassy. I’m glad Cease mom told him. the look on Dutchess face was funny when she realized Mama Cease didnt agree with what she did to Sass.

Brownskin Cutie (Carrington's E-boo) says:

Good morning yall!!! Ceasar has feminine mannerisms and je looked high when him and the lady were in the restaurant too, and not off of weed either. hmph Dutchess needs to get off of that “we” stuff. Stop giving Ceasar husband benefits when he’s barely your man.

Sooooooooooo I read that the house of republicans plan to start the impeachment process against the president for failure to prevent the shutdown/end it…

:thinking: Hmmmmmm, I would hope this isn’t the case :tea:

Now, if they said someone else…..I may believe it…
      Sooooo Sooooo Sooooo Funktified :whistle:

:buttshake: Pop that Razzle Dazzle Dazzle! :buttshake: Shake that Razzle Dazzle Dazzle! says:

I can’t stomach them :angry: they are the reason its a shutdown in the first place. If they try to impeach the president…… every single one of the drunk pieces of shyts need to be fired as well :mad: they make me damn sick and should not be getting a check at all right now… :rules: every last one of them needs to be fired right now

Every last one needs to be :banned: from congress

Razzle and Jenny

What I saw on the news this morning sounded like improvement :shrug: Reporter said the Pres is doing best to lay low today and let the Dems/Repubs get it together….

Now, did this just happen since I left home :huh:

Jenie… I am just so fed up with all them. It is day 15 and no one is willing to back down and stand up for the people. Selfish bastids.

:waves: Good Morning

Jenny :2dance:
      Luv’UpAtTheeCrackofDawn’Life :eek:
      Razzle
      QT
      Scorpio
      MsB
      Boot, do whatcha do! :wink:

What news am I watching?! :rofl:

Here I am, all optimistic, and yall got different news, than what I saw :lol:

EyesofScorpio says:

:hi: DTTS

Words can’t even express my frustration :no: cause deep down it is wearing on me a bit…… but I’m trying my hardest to stay positive through all of this :tea: selfish not even the word….

<–Doesn't Talk To Strangers says:

Razzle and Jenny

Now, did this just happen since I left home :huh:
      ————
      I read it on the daily currant then politicuusa then codewit world news Michelle Bachman is basically blaming him for where we are per the websites…

IDK if it is for satire or if it's a blog, I haven't seen it on any major news sites but if it is legit… them SOB are just… *SIGH* no words.

CNN and Fox pages have the same cover story, both talk about Reid’s saying there “was progress”, and that’s what I heard this morning, and how the President is best to let them work on it today. :tea:

They are doing their best to make this man look like a the worst president in US History…….

Chile these folks so evil… racism is so real….. and to anyone backing these fools …. surely need to be educated ……

This is why I encourage anyone to go back to school….. when you don’t know nothing….. pretty much folks can tell you anything :no: and do anything to you ……. and what can you say :shrugs: the main people against Obama care are the main ones that need affordable health insurance…… they rather buy a gucci bag before getting heath care….. which is fawking ridiculous :facepalm: Not saying education equates to common sense …… but come on……

I see on CNN and MSN and the major news sites that they are nearing a deal. I even got a news notification yesterday that they were which made me a bit optimistic about the whole situation b/c I know folks who are badly affected.

IDK man. I really do pray they are close to ending this bull ish..

Although, I was speaking with my sup and he said they’re going to have to do this again next month :facepalm:

They have been saying progress :shrugs: then come back to say …. they have hit a road block….. I have quit keeping tabs on it, because honestly its nerve wrecking….. :no: stressful……
      Then I went to do my weekly claim for this week for unemployment and they say my account has been suspended…… I need my check fawk….. my bills are due and rent is coming up…..

doing it again on the basis of kicking the can down the road and no means to fix the ish for good… You know why… they still get paid..so there’s no doubt no real worry for them in their house.

I saw a 30 day ext and 60 day ext, which means we’ll be discussing this mess agane next month :blink:

Brownskin Cutie (Carrington's E-boo) says:

Hey DTTS & Jenie :hug: I hope this shutdown is over soon.As much as some people don’t want to say it. I have never seen a president get so much hell from everybody, and all because of the color of his skin. Boehner is the one that needs to go. They are not realizing how much this is affecting John Q and the rest of the public. They need to get it together before the crime rate goes up

:facepalm: welp we can forget a lot of shyt if your a government employee for the next 3 yrs

:hug: Jenny, it will be ok honeybun.

:pray:

Don’t get me started on Boehner’s drunk azz :facepalm: he needs to go :ban:

<–Doesn't Talk To Strangers says:

—————-
      :yes:

QT, I assume the crime rates are gonna go up :yes: So sad!

Awww DTS :happy: thank Boo !! I know it will …. it just the wait …. :phew: :-)

Yeah, they said this was the 2nd dry ice bomb, and it was in an area for passengers only, in the restroom. That’s scary…

MsB2u says:

DTTS
      :hi:

Jenie I hope things go well for you love. Times are a bunch of boolsheet now and it’s heartbreaking just to see some folks down. :hug:

DTTS I read a THIRD one was recovered. SMH.. sounds to me like some dumb ass kid was trying to be funny.

MsB, them my shoes :wail:
      Stop teasing me! :rules: #ikidikid :rofl:

Lord have mercy that’s around Christmas time… :faepalm: do you know this is the first year , I don’t have my Christmas shopping done for my daughter….. I couldn’t even celebrate her birthday this year :sad:

Thanks Dazz :hug:

:offtopic: I want some chilli for some reason :thinking:

EyesofScorpio says:

Brownskin Cutie (Carrington’s E-boo) says:

Boehner is the one that needs to go.

——————————

cant stand that drunk bastid :mad: :cuss:

A THIRD one! :shocked:
      =======================
      Jenny, why don’t you say things yo!!! You know the Roses would have helped you get a few Birthday gifts for your baby! :chase:

He is an Orange Drunk something ain’t he :rofl: :rofl:

EyesofScorpio says:

and no one ever mentions it/ calls him out on it

ION think so Razzle, she probably :pc: typing and backspacing and ish, and all worked up :lol:

EyesofScorpio says:

and no one ever mentions it/ calls him out on it
      ———–
      They call his ass out on Politicu USA :rofl:

EyesofScorpio says:

@ DTTS
      last wk he had that big ol styrofoam cup in his hand and I was like yeah right thats not water, old drunk f-er…

EyesofScorpio says:

@ Razzle

is that a website?

Brownskin Cutie (Carrington's E-boo) says:

_______________________________

That’s right!!! I may not have much, but I sure don’t mind helping!

Bill Clinton looks so damn old now :( he is so damn skinny and it looks bad on him.

MsB2u says:

<–Doesn't Talk To Strangers says:

MsB, them my shoes :wail:
      Stop teasing me! :rules: #ikidikid :rofl:
      October 15, 2013 at 9:50 am
      —————–
      :ashamed:

QT :2dance:

Bill Clinton could still get it :ashamed:

:rofl: He could just talk to me, and I’d be all :love: #whateveryewlike :P

*jacked from Reuters

Republicans have taken a hit in opinion polls since the standoff began and some in the party worry it could hurt their chances to win control of the Senate in next year’s midterm elections.

A Washington Post/ABC News poll released on Monday found that 74 percent of Americans disapprove of the way congressional Republicans have handled the standoff, compared with a 53 percent disapproval rating for Obama.

Senate Republican Leader Mitch McConnell of Kentucky echoed Reid’s comments that a deal could come together soon.

“I share his optimism that we we’re going to get a result that will be acceptable to both sides,” he said on the Senate floor.

The White House postponed a planned 3 p.m. (1900 GMT) meeting with congressional leaders in order to give negotiators more time to work out a deal.

Carrington says:

I can’t imagine anybody putting up with Mariah for long. I’ll bet she has a glam squad living I’m the guest room, so she can look fabolous when she wakes up.

I’ll bet she wears sunglasses to bed.

The town of Maryville is on notice: Expect Anonymous because you have wronged two young girls.

Anonymous is not impressed that the town of Maryville, Missouri let the grandson of a GOP state official, a high school football star, go free after a 14-year-old girl named Daisy was allegedly raped on January 8, 2012.

Daisy’s 13-year-old friend was also allegedly raped by another young man. Police procured audio/video confessions from the alleged rapists after Daisy was found bruised, unconscious and frozen outside of her home, and felt confident that they had a case that would result in prosecutions.

But two months later, the felony charges were dropped. A petition suggested that Republican former state representative Rex Barnett, Grandfather to the high school football star and alleged rapists, “may have influenced Sheriff Darren White and prosecutor Robert Rice. It states that Rex Barnett serves on at least one committee with Sheriff White and has called on Missouri Attorney General Chris Koster to investigate.”

According to the Kansas Star, Rex Barnett “served 32 years with the Missouri Highway Patrol’s Troop … He also has political ties to prosecutor Rice. Barnett’s granddaughter worked as a volunteer on the campaign of U.S. Rep. Sam Graves, who also employs Rice’s sister as an aide in constituent services.”

Dugan Arnett writing for the Kansas City Star broke the “nightmare” down:

The low temperature in the area that day was listed at 22 degrees, and the teen had spent roughly three hours outside, wearing only a T-shirt and sweatpants. Her hair was frozen. Scattered across an adjacent lot were her daughter’s purse, shoes and cellphone.

The attack had also been captured on an iPhone and shared. But Daisy and her family were harassed so much that they had to flee the town. Their home was burned to the ground.

The saddest part of all of this is when a community turns their back on its young, harassing them for being assaulted and violated, all too often the victims blame themselves.

And Daisy is now cutting her precious self, because she has been taught that she is worthless:

Daisy Coleman, now 16, has had a particularly tough time. The girl who used to be an athlete and dancer, who won local beauty pageants, is now cutting herself. And there have been several suicide attempts.

But most sane people do not agree with the town of Maryville. Daisy is not the worthless one. Daisy and her friend deserved to be valued and protected. And that’s why….

Anonymous is here. Someone will stand up for these girls and their right to justice.
      ———————