Celebrity Seed: Kevin Hart and Torrei Hart Celebrate Son’s 6th Birthday

Kevin Hart

Comedians Kevin Hart and Torrei Hart celebrated their son Hendrix’s 6th birthday with a star-studded party at Torrei’s ranch in Los Angeles.

Kevin and Torrei divorced after 8 years when Kevin, 34, skyrocketed to fame and discovered the joys of LSLH groupies. The guest list included Boris Kodjoe, Niecy Nash, Big Boy (Radio Personality), Laura and Gloria Govan, Jada Paul (Chris Paul’s wife), Keisha Epps (Omar Epps Wife), and Christina Johnson (Cee Lo’s ex wife), BlackCelebKids.com reports.

Torrei Hart

From Black Celebrity Kids:

The Hart family rolled out the red carpet for party attendees. The living room of the ranch was converted into a candy shop full of treats, while the deck held a full-sercvice buffet complete with food galore.

Kids and parents were able to take pictures in a photo-booth and make customized t-shirts. Kids also received gift bags and “Skylander” backpacks filled with treats.

Kevin and Torrei have two children together, Heaven (age 8) and Hendrix (age 6). After a very public divorce, both have worked hard to co-parent and create a loving environment for their children.

120 Responses to “Celebrity Seed: Kevin Hart and Torrei Hart Celebrate Son’s 6th Birthday”

:hide:
    that
    shirt
    KeV
    :eek:

Mrs.Man I Just Don't Care says:

Lslh groupies :rofl: but so true

Mr. HART kills me everytime with is sugar coated sweet nothings for his lil gold digger on instagram #heonevenknow

lola says:

Almost as tall as Dad @ 6 :eek:

~
    :lol: YES!

and the baby’s feet look bigger than Kev’s :huh:

Nice! It looks like everyone had fun.
    ======
    his lil gold digger :hahaha:

CARAMEL_CALIGIRL says:

WAYMENT WHAT….MY BRO @ MAN GOT MURRIED AND I AINT EVEN KNOW..WELL CONGRATS AND SHYT!

So was the girlfriend not invited or was she just not allowed to be in pics?

CARAMEL_CALIGIRL says:

:nono: That’s just SR! She playing :lol:
    #ikidikid :rofl:

CARAMEL_CALIGIRL says:

BOYGAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH :hug:

So was the girlfriend not invited or was she just not allowed to be in pics?
    I will go with the messy answer and say that she wasn’t even invited! :popcorn:

CARAMEL_CALIGIRL says:

:lol: Its Cha Cha :dance:

Bird
    AND I’ll go even further, and say that it’s little man’s day, and she really doesn’t belong there anyways :shrug: #theyaintmarried

:cheer: CHA CHA

I thought so, but you usually say it properly! :lol:
    Hoeboygah :hug: #ifogothowtospellitproperly :rofl:

CARAMEL_CALIGIRL says:

Yessss…….Master/Sandra gaves me FREE…… IM HOME…IM ALIVE…. :rofl:

:wave: Thanks Sandrita

ricanlbc says:

I enjoy reading when divorced couples co-parent.. Remember….at one point they loved one another. But she isnt that attractive lol, he totally upgraded with his new boo.

I KNOW she got paid from that divorce as did you see the party was held at her RANCH? who has a RANCH? in LA? I dont. Im in Los Angeles….where the ranch @? LOL!

gaves me FREE…… IM HOME…IM ALIVE…. :rofl:

:woot:
    ==============
    Yeen seen our new toys: :eek: :cloud: :deadhorse: :pigsfly: :egg:
    #dontbanmeSRjustshowingoffyourtoys :D

Hoburger No. 5 remember that?! :rofl: :rofl:
    ===========
    :nite:

Anna says:

Too cute, Henrex is almost as tall as his daddy.

Well, if u a rich and successful nigga, u gonna wanna upgrade your chick to match your success. Every woman a bit of a gold digger

Not nair chick “prefers” a broke azz nigga so yeah, he know she a gold digger.

She fine tho!

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

Not nair chick “prefers” a broke azz nigga so yeah, he know she a gold digger.

I know plenty of women who are very happy with their working class men. Their lives are drama free. :yes:

CARAMEL_CALIGIRL says:

Kevin done Cassied her down….damn shame!

Bet 5 he still hitting that Baby Mama azz

Miany says:

I agree with Man…he know the money got her there…Only thing is soma these marks be thinking their pretty chicks actually grow to love their rich azzez…then :ghost: <~~~~~ chick when dude money get low

Why does that even matter :shrugs: damn

So was the girlfriend not invited or was she just not allowed to be in pics?
    ________________________

and why does that even matter :shrugs: damn

I think Torrei is pretty

I love those trucks :love: I want one so bad

I love those trucks :love: I want one so bad

him and his ex actually look better together :thinking: oh well

:happy: Hey Jenie

ricanlbc says:

Whoa :stop: not that attractive :blink: her face is prettier to me , now shape :tea: but face wise chile she is very pretty…

LSLH says:

:ashamed:

Chile I be wanting to say some shyt on here Miany :no: but it is so not worth it :no: so not worth it :nono:

Miany says:

:( no Jenie. you can speak your mind just in a nice way :lol:

@LSLH… :lol: you should be ok…long as you aint a groupie.

Miany nah :nono:

So we the only ones here for the nite krew tonight :popcorn: Bren been on vacation

Miany says:

Bren been on vacay forever..
    (if ya lurkin boo) 12 demerits for you Bren… TWELLLLLVE

PUMPKINNNNNNNN we waiting :waiting:

I wish we could put gifs as our gravie cause hunty I just seen a gif with Leonardo Dicaprio :hahaha: hilarious

MoniquetheGeek says:

I wish the pictures put who the kids belong to. I want to see what Laura/Gilbert kids look like (but don’t care enough to google them). I used to love Gilbert in his college days at UofA.

Miany says:

@Monique… I think the two in the pic with Laura are hers…. but, dont quote me on that.

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

Hey night crew and Sandra!!!

Looks like the kids had a good time at the party, and that’s all that matters.

Anyway, what’s been up everyone!

:hi: hey Keya… I been asking Jesus to be a drive :steer: by post for you

chille I see Alec Baldwin’s mistress/stalker…
    she claims she’s his ex slider..
    he claims she’s a crazed stalker
    chick say ole Alec gotta scar near his groin :tea: ion know what to believe either way.

popo says:

Soooo is tha ex wife on tha show tha real ex wife or just an actor….I’m confused

Torrei IS pretty Miany :yes:

I am glad they pulled this off look like drama free. the chirren should GNAT have to suffer for the adults choices :nono:

I HATE Kev’s shirt doe! :coffee:

she just akkin :yes: :tea:

:danban:
    CONGRATS TO YOU & Mr. Fay on a buncha years together :winky:
    wait…before you ask how I know… I saw it on fb

Whoa :stop: not that attractive :blink: her face is prettier to me

:cosign:

heyyyy Jen-nay!! :2dance: how u feelin sug?

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

Hey Many!!! :hug: I’ve been lurking a bit! Miss y’all though. Oh yeah, Kevin’s outfit is a mess. But whatever. The ex wife is cute.

Miany says:

^^ :no: truth be told Torrei aint really clean up in this divorce… she got some $$ but not compared to the percentage others have gotten in divorce settelements.

:danban:
    CONGRATS TO YOU & Mr. Fay on a buncha years together :winky:
    wait…before you ask how I know… I saw it on fb

:hahaha: I finna say do WHET nah!! :lol: thanks bewziller. him out workin ret nah :crying: <—not long he'll be back SOON! :hump:

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

Anyone know why they got a divorce?

damn shame! but since she married his height challenged azz BEFORE the moolah, least we can say she aint marry him for the money. BUT I hope he’s looking out for her well, she looks pretty happy/content tho :shrug:

Miany says:

@Nakeya…so how’s the work situation going?

lol… yesssss that’s what I’m talkin bout Fay..u :hunching: jump his bones when he walk through the door :lol:

Anyone know why they got a divorce?

pretty murch what Aunt Tea said :tea:

u know he prolly aint NEVA have access to his pick of women foe he blew up :no:

simpleton :smack:

Miany says:

@Fay… i think she’s happy now. They co-parent well and she is also doing her own comedy thing, like a female version of his real hollywood husbands show (its online tho) i heard it’s funny… never seen it.

yes GAWD hunty! I need to go prepare & chit :winky:

just checkin in with u lovelies for a sec, i’m out! :peace: & :love:

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

@Miany Girl I’m working mostly from home now as an administrative assistant. Its still only part time, but I’m thankful I have a job. How’s everything going for you?

@Fay If that’s the real reason, then he ain’t shyt. Period. He is funny, but he ain’t shyt. Why leave someone who was with you from the start, without the money, for….never mind. The new chick might not be about the cash. *side eye*

Miany says:

:hi: Good Night Fay, enjoy!

@nakeya… girl I’m here, they gave me my old job back (diff schedule and no benefits :rolleyes: ) and it’s only until January. I’m grateful tho cuz I get spending cash.

I can finally catch up on my American Horror story :woot: well at least the two episodes I missed :yahoo:

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

@Many girl some cash is more than none. But I’m still praying for you and a new job for you.

Working from home is a blessing and a curse. Lol.

Oh and my son won his football championship game!! (Y’all care) this will be the second one!! And HE IS READING BOOKS ALL BY HIMSELF!!

Somebody told me that Fay bout to get her :blow: :hump: on tonight :yes: :lol:

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

Hey Jennie! Long time no read. OK that was corny. Lol. How are you?

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

Is anyone watching Once Upon A Time?

ChaChella came by and I missed huh? :crying1:

I see Nakeya though :hug:

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

Dubb!!!!!!! Hey boo hey! :hug: what’s up!!!

gypsyeyes says:

Hey night crew!!!

:hi: hey gypsy..
    :trophy: shout out to Keya’s lil one for reading books all by his lonesome… also congrats on his championship :yahoo:

gypsyeyes says:

Yall I tried to give restless leg syndrome some the other night and I swear his dack move just like his legs…

gypsyeyes says:
    ^^ SORRY IF YOU WERE BEING SOO SOOO SERIOUS BUT… :casket:

Milky says:

@gyps :dead:

Yo, I’m crying about the restless dyck man :hahaha:

gypsyeyes says:

Have yall ever been jack hammered???

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

@gyps umm miss lady…what are you at home doing? Lmao. What’s jackhammered

My internets messing up :crying: phone posting

Miany says:

@GYPSY/// when u say jackhammer are you talkin bout that rough fast strokin where the lady don’t feel a thing besides aggravation??
    if so… :yes: my bad habit gets like that when he’s a lil too eager… I look over my shoulder and give him :blink: <`~~~one of these looks…that's usually how he knows to slow thee fugg down. :lol:

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

Is anyone watching Once Upon A Time?
    ___________________________

:yes: that’s my show hunty :popcorn: hey Dubb, Gyp :hug:

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

@jenie girl I missed it last Sunday! What happened!?

Keya, Rump and Regina told Ariel to go back to story brook :tea: he wants her to get the only thing that could kill Peter Pan , it’s Pandora’s box and he wanted Ariel to give Bell a message …. well when she gets to story brook she runs into some trouble, her and Bell ….. Well Wendy (from Peter Pan) has two brothers that are working with Pan. Well they made into Story Brook ….. honestly there were so many twist and turns in that episode , I may need to watch it again.

Hook, and Neal are both Jealous of each other and they caught Pan’s shadow too …. they are going to try and use Pan’s shadow to get back to storybrook :yes:

Peter is going to use Henry to become immortal…. by doing this, Henry will die

gypsyeyes says:

I was being pounded like he was fixing the potholes in the city of NY. So much so that I jumped off that nigga and looked like :eek:

I am MAD @Gyp dude is nicknamed “restless leg syndrome” I thought only me and my sister and my cousin give nukkas the crayziest nicknames

:ghost:

Even madder his dack is as restless as his legs. His third leg restless TOO HEFFA? :casket: @Gyp go to hail please

PumpkinsMama says:

:huh:

1st things first Congrats Fay and Mr. Fay!!!!! :yahoo:
    :gossip: Fay, Yew better werk that reverse cowgirl rodeo doggy and froggy yo! :D
    ——-
    :trophy: for Nakeya JR! #awesomejobnakeya :thumbsup:

Gyp
    I call that Jackrabbit fuggin *snickers*

Somebody Bet not have no papers or studies to bee tending to :chase:

:hug:

PumpkinsMama says:

@ Dubb Nerp. So much so I gotta catch myself from callin the ninjas the name to they face :eek:

@ DTTS me too, and I HATE it :wail: Like slow down nija I clearly already agreed you can have some :rofl:

PumpkinsMama says:

:whistle: :kona:

gypsyeyes says:

I be wanting to say….them sparks aint from the fire in our loins it cause of all that fast friction action. Got a bytch feeling like she a boy scout trying to make a fire outta twigs and leaves.

gypsyeyes says:

Whoa :ghost:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    YEARS AGO…My cousin had a fugga nicknamed Baseball. Baseball had ahhhh “early completion” issue. And to divert his attention he would think about BASEBALL. SHE the one who told him to think about baseball in the first place!!!! Why my sister got DRUNK and announced they had arrived to dinner one Sunday with “Cuz and Baseball here”!!!!!

When I SAY THAT MAYNE WANTED TO DIE? :dead: AND WE ALL DID TOO ON HIS BEHALF. My mama was pure :facepalm:

gypsyeyes says:

Aint nothing like nicknaming the dude that you are dating who just so happens to be your bestfriend/cousins husbands good friend… ‘PANKY’ like the size of his dack was like a baby’s panky. Walk in the house and see him after not seeing him in a while and cousin’s husband says ‘look gypsy, Panky is here’

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

Thanks DTTS!!! And Jenie,That Henry better not die!!! That show is my shyt! I’m gonna try to catch it on demand tonight.

:dead: at Gyps panky and Dunn’s Baseball. Lmao

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

The blood….DTTS why did I read that “Toodles” in that damn Mickey Mouse Club House voice.

panky

:chase:

Even worse is when all the women get together and be like bish who is that you brung with you? Is that the one you was telling us about? Is that Panky? Is that Baseball? Is that Party All The Time?

:gossip:

My husband used to be standing to the side and be like what was MY name in all of that? Huh? HUH? I KNOW I GOT A NAME! Whatchall CALL ME?

gypsyeyes says:

PumpkinsMama says:

Juicy :ghost:

Well my all time fav (not really) was “Limp noodle”. Uh huh :tea:

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

:dead:
    And to the nickname Juicy :nono: Gyps
    Morning you freaks :lol:

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

Akon is supposed to be on the Rickey Smiley morning show this am. Insert jokes about shadows and lights here. I won’t do it because I like chocolate :grin: He is supposed to be preaching SR gospel about men being not capable of monogamy because it is not natural and women being made to breed :kona:

A.J. says:

Good Morning Sandra!!:winky: It’s cold af in the “A” today! :cold:

Morning Taken :waves:

All of the BET Uncut talk that takes place at night on dis here family, educational blog tho. Whew.

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

It’s :cold: here too A.J.
    Yea I read the comments from last night like :popcorn: Why can’t we talk freely like this this in the daytime? I need to be entertained today :lol:

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

Oh an on topic :lol: Torrie is a pretty lady. Good to see that they are co-parenting effectively. Kevin seems to really love his kids and is a good father.

A.J. says:

The fiance of a man murdered for his cellphone says he wondered if the man who planned to buy it was setting him up for a robbery.

Clayton County police say 18-year-old Terrance Dent shot and killed 25-year-old Jevon Freeman in a church parking lot on Highway 85 near Riverdale Wednesday. Officers say Freeman met Dent to sell him an iPhone Freeman had advertised on Craigslist.

Freeman’s fiance told Channel 2′s Tom Jones she warned him the day he left to meet Dent.

“I remember telling him to be careful. He always said, ‘God got me.’ That was just something he lived by,” Tynia Walker said.

Walker says Freeman felt uneasy about Dent, since he refused to meet him at a nearby gas station.

“He called his best friend and told him he felt like the guy was gonna try and rob him because the guy was so adamant about meeting him at the church,” Walker said.

Police say they were able to quickly track down the Charles Drew High School junior. “We were able to utilize Craigslist and trace back to the subject,” Officer Phong Nguyen said.

Officers say they checked Freeman’s phone records and noticed Dent’s number on it the day of the incident. Investigators say the student confessed to the murder, saying he gave Freeman $450 for the iPhone, got the phone, then shot Freeman and ran away.

Latrel Irving, 17, was arrested after police say they found the murder weapon in his backpack in his bedroom. A woman inside Irving’s home had no comment. No one answered the door at Dent’s home.

Walker says Freeman was the love of her life.

“He told me the first day we married I was going to be his wife,” she said. Walker says she planned to marry the father of their two kids. Now that won’t happen. She has this warning to people who arrange to meet buyers or sellers in response to an ad on Craigslist. “Don’t ever do that. I never recommend anybody go on Craigslist ever again after this tragedy,” she said.

Freeman didn’t have any insurance. His friends are planning a fundraiser at Dugans on Memorial Drive at 9 a.m. Tuesday to help with the funeral. Freeman’s family has also set up a bank account at Bank of America to also help. The account is set up in Jevon Freeman’s name. The account number is 334038497541.

A.J. says:

I feel that we can but certain folks dont wanna here it so redeemed and a few other alleged “holy rollies” come in protesting and chit.

Good morning MisTaken and A.J. :wave:

@ A.J. I have the central heat and a space heater going. :cold:

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

Hey SR :hi:

A.J. says:

Like I wanted to answer your questions the other day from a black “gay” male perspective but I didn’t want any backlash from the alleged straight men and the women (whose men they lost to gay men :lol: , jk but not)on here so…

A.J. says:

@ A.J. I have the central heat and a space heater going.
    Stay warm kiddo. I’m at work in corduroy’s and my big lumberjack boots. No chances taken! I don’t wanna be cold and I don’t wanna fall over no black ice.

free says:

gypsyeyes says: ex hubby was juicy, he thought that I called him that because his lips were big but it was because this one time I was giving DOME and that nigga slobbed on my head cause his mouf was wide open in the mist of…

*********************************

:dead:

free says:

A.J. says: I wanna respect people and comfort levels however some folks should just log off if they’re not interested in the topics at hand.

*************

:cosign:

Sincerity7 says:

Somebody’s knock-kneed flat azz mama messed up one of those pics.