Former IAC Publicist Tweets Offensive ‘Joke’ About Africans and AIDS; Kills Her Career

Justine Sacco AIDS tweet

Justine Sacco AIDS tweet

A communications director for a large digital holding company will probably be out of a job when her flight lands in Africa. Of course, her excuse will be that her Twitter account was hacked.

Update: Justine Sacco finally landed in Johannesburg, and deleted her Twitter account.

Adweek.com:

If Justine Sacco is on a flight to Africa right now, I don’t envy her the notifications that will be waiting for her when she lands.

Sacco, senior director of corporate communications at the massive digital holding company IAC, apparently tweeted the following earlier today: “Going to Africa. Hope I don’t get AIDS. Just kidding. I’m white!”

The tweet has since attracted scorn and disbelief from Silicon Valley and far beyond. IAC is no small player in the digital realm. The company owns many popular websites, including About.com, Match.com, Vimeo, CollegeHumor, OkCupid and Urbanspoon.

A rep for IAC tells Valleywag: “This is an outrageous, offensive comment that does not reflect the views and values of IAC. Unfortunately, the employee in question is unreachable on an international flight, but this is a very serious matter and we are taking appropriate action.” Original item below:

Thanks to loyal reader E. Ortiz for the tip.

Update: Some backlash on Twitter.

Justine Sacco AIDS tweet

Justine Sacco AIDS tweet

• https://www.facebook.com/ChanAndACamera iAmChan

She is getting eaten alive on twitter. Like wtf was she really thinking by putting this out there? Let’s see how much of an outrage they are gonna give this chick since everybody is tripping off of the Duck Dynasty dude.

• http://sandrarose.com Sandra Rose

She obviously wanted her 15 minutes of fame. I hope she enjoys every minute of it. :no:

• Dreadhead85

I went through her timeline and she seems like the type of person who likes to convey that type of “humor”. She tweets offensive things period .

• Jdore

Dreadhead85 says:

~~~~~~~~~~
    I did too! I’m surprised she’s still there with everything that’s on her timeline

• The Shocker. 2 In The Pink, 1 In The Stink.

Shes right. Shes White :shrugs: Freedom of speech. As an African, if the Duck Dynasty crakka can openly express his feelings that me and my people were happier before the govt spoiled us with welfare, why cant this woman express her fears of catching AIDS from my people, then noting, that her chances are less likely for she is the Color favored by God :shrugs: She deserves our support on this. Weve joined the republicans throwing their support behind Duck Dynasty, we should do the same here. I know I’ll be signing the petition to help her keep her job :yes: Black people have gotten too comfortable, too complacent, and too damn whiney :tea:

• http://sandrarose.com Sandra Rose

@ Dreadhead85 and Jdore: She’s affiliated with the website College Humor which posts offensive humor. Everyone wants to be famous. She wanted her 15 minutes.

• goat76

I need to send my resume to IAC. They should be hiring soon.

• http://sandrarose.com Sandra Rose

@ Shocker, maligning an entire continent with a sexually transmitted disease is not the same as giving an opinion on religious beliefs. :coffee:

• The Shocker. 2 In The Pink, 1 In The Stink.

Show me the carfax :tea: Religion is the foundation of war, slavery, suppression and so on. Shes implying Africans have AIDS. Black Africans. Her opinion :shrugs: It was Gods plan, according to GZ for him to kill Trayvon Martin :shrugs: His, and many others opinion/take on their religious beliefs. We’d never cosign that. Naw. Only when its convenient :tea:

• CALI CHA

THIS LOUSY MANILA FOLDER…JUST IGNANT

• The Shocker. 2 In The Pink, 1 In The Stink.

Oh look, Mr Armano actually feels sorry for her :tea: As will Anne, Bill, Newt, Rush and that Toby over at cnn. To only be born the color favored by God :tea: I dont know why he hates me :shrugs:

• http://www.caboki.com/index.html Man, I just don’t care™

She’s white. She prolly won’t even get fired.

• http://www.caboki.com/index.html Man, I just don’t care™

@SHOCKER
    ” Religion is the foundation of war, slavery, suppression and so on.”

:blink:

That’s foolish. Religion isn’t the cause of war, slavery and suppression anymore than it is the cause of goodwill, love and caring. Religion addresses those things as well.

Evil people looked for reasons to justify their evil and settled on religion. That doesn’t make religion itself evil.

Chile these sprites getting way out of hand….. :tea: I’m telling ya now…. sprites better not get stupid in my presence…… cause please believe :coffee: Umm hmmm …… yeah

Play wit it :tea: see what happens….. I’m sick of em ya hear me….. sick of em…..Try that racist shyt if ya want too ….. I will exercise my own stand my ground…. :tea:

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

@SHOCKER
    ” Religion is the foundation of war, slavery, suppression and so on.”
    :blink:

Come here man :hug: I am going to give you a soft kiss on your forehead for this one :kiss:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=temAjb9d-5s 69

I would love to see the day that everyone realizes the world is no more racist that each individual person is.

Everyone (and I do feel everyone) feels that they can say sideways ish and then explain why they’re not racist. How often do I hear my folks call whites crackers but then justify it by saying they say it about us… But they’re (whites) racist and somehow y’all (blacks) aren’t even though I hear y’all hurling the slurs. Y’all just doing it because you assume it’s being done behind close doors.

I’m over it. I really don’t give a fcuk what you call me behind close doors as long as you respect me face 2 face. :coffee:

And this woman is looking to cause controversy and she will because folks busy feeding into it. Have at it. :kona:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=temAjb9d-5s 69

I hope in 2014 folks learn the power of two things:

One is “no comment” and the other is to “ignore” stupid shyt. :no:

• deedeegirl

Following. I cannot wait to see what happens when she gets off that plane. Her return flight should already be booked by now.

• PumpkinsMama

69 sir you know I lubs you, but um, uh, THEM BISHES DO HATE US! Always have, always will. Have I met some very nice “Sprites” in my life? Yes I sure have :yes: But on the whole? Fug them pank skinned, no hand washing, wet dog smelling, head lice having, welfare receiving (but WE just the face), no washrag using, meth taking, herpey lipped, incestuous, mentally disturbed fuggaz! :cuss:

The comment was dumb AND racist as fug! I CAN’T ignore it b/c the fact that she felt so g-damn comfortable to put that shyt up somewhere where the world (literally) could view it? Speaks volumes. They just ain’t having them white sheet meetings in private no mo :tea:

And hunty if you think for a min if they could blink they eyes or click they heels and you ass wouldnt be back in Africa, chains or BOTH! Please think again :nun:

Oh and I ain’t racist, see I’m watchin It’s A Wonderful Life. Thee most lily white movie ever made :winky:

• The Shocker. 2 In The Pink, 1 In The Stink.

:shrugs: Thats what I said. Its used as a foundation :shrugs: I never said religion is evil :shrugs: Whatevs.

• The Shocker. 2 In The Pink, 1 In The Stink.

THEM BISHES DO HATE US! Always have, always will.

:shrugs: And yet, well continue to stand side by side with them. Help push their agendas. Help fight their battles. Until they no longer need us :shrugs: Its as if the suppressed, cant wait to dish it out, not knowing, youre next on the chopping block :tea: One of my favorite stories Ive read on SR was the story of the Black couple who were being denied the right to be married in the very church they worshiped in. Tithes, cool, marching with us to rally in support of Chickfillet (sp), no problem, but get married here :eek: LOL. An associate posted a picture on facebook that said we need more Name and name, and less Kim and Kanye. It was a picture of the Duck Dynasty couple. I forget their names. Anyway, Black folks in the comments laughing and snickering, not seeing the bigger picture. I spoke my peace under the post. He didnt just talk about gays, but all they see is Kanye, and…Anyway I quickly deleted him…Theres a bigger picture. 2 missed calls so far, but Im done trying to school White folks on race, and Ill be damned if I even try with Coloreds :nono: I wish him luck trying to get his footage back :lol: I paid for the equipment rental. Yup. The Kanye did that. If I do eventually answer Imma tell him hes been neglecting his knees and elbows for far too long and hit em with the Bye Ashy :bye:

• The Shocker. 2 In The Pink, 1 In The Stink.

PumpkinsMama says:

Whelp, Im off to the gym :bye: I’ll continue to build and maintain this physique that the White man covets :tea: Im not the one who bred my ancestors like animals :shrugs: Its mostly natural. You mate the strongest with the strongest, and well, yeah. Many of the organs will be stronger, bigger :tea: Well, most of us that is :tea: :bye:

:lick: you guys I’m sleepy :crying1:

• proudgh

There is a saying that stupidity is the lover of ignorance. That is all I have to say to this woman.

• GWU

She landed 10 minutes ago and deleted her tweet and then her account. Her employer deleted her from their website.

• http://sandrarose.com Sandra Rose

GWU says:

I have never enjoyed Twitter as much as I did tonight. The #HasJustineLandedYet hashtag was hilarious! :hahaha:

• GWU

GWU says:

I read your post and then went to Twitter. I came on 15 minute before her plane landed. I’ve never seen anything like it. Thousands of people waiting for her to land and for her first tweet.

She destroyed her life in 13 hours and 140 characters.

At first I was laughing my backside off. Now, I actually feel sorry for her now. She lost her job over a tweet. SMDH

• PumpkinsMama

Hoe apologized on her FB page. She can have it. She only sorry for the shyt storm she caused. Good luck finding a job now. Call up Paula Deen, your dumbazzez can have some ham 2gether :tea:

• AttorneyMom

The Shocker. 2 In The Pink, 1 In The Stink. says:

THEM BISHES DO HATE US! Always have, always will.
    *************************************************

It is time for us Black folks to acquaint ourselves with the teaching of Marcus Garvey and stop expecting our enemies to love, feed and cloth us.

Let’s learn from the Jews. Let our Black dollars circulate in the Black community 10x’s before it benefits another non-Black community. #Selah

We have to start supporting Black businesses and Black businesses must learn to treat their Black customers with same or more respect that treat their white customers. #realtalk

• Afiya

I guess this dizzy ditz forgot that the first person to bring AIDS from Africa was WHITE…dumb bitch, I don’t feel sorry for her one damn bit. Keep that chin up trick, you got some treats waiting for YOU!!! I wanna :box: her, make her head :bounce:

• Thando

I understand she is South African or her father is from there….

When some say that country is still nt free, people wave the flag at them and scream ‘rainbow nation’. I bet she stays in South Africa and daddy will hook her up with a top job with one of his cronnies and the black people there won’t even bat an eyelid! Apartheid did not end, it just got a new name and makeover.

Grrrrrrr

AttorneyMom says:

The Shocker. 2 In The Pink, 1 In The Stink. says:
    THEM BISHES DO HATE US! Always have, always will.
    *************************************************
    Let’s learn from the Jews.<<<<< :rolleyes: who are the jews :shrugs:

Let our Black dollars circulate in the Black community 10x’s before it benefits another non-Black community. :stop: Not!! If I ever own a business please believe I will not just limit my business to just black people…. ashid :tea: I'm taking my shyt global !!

and I’m going to spend my money where the customer service is on point and the prices are fair :tea: and a lot of times the black and the changs over charge :tea: say I’m lying and the service is ****ty……

When you do right and stay honest with folks ya business will flourish.. for the most….. when ya dishonest, take short cuts, and use folks …. see what happens :tea: I spend my money where I am respected …. not by just a color :tea:

• Afiya

@Jenie :cheers: :yes:

Fiya Fiya :yahoo: Hey :happy:

• Afiya

:hug: Good Morning Mommie

• The Shocker. 2 In The Pink, 1 In The Stink.

That was not my quote. I quoted someone and piggybacked off it. Im confused by this :think: Just the other day I coulda sworn you were…Kinda…I mean, I was ready to offer you a complimentary bottle of Jergens :think: In any event. I agree with some of the above quoted. Good morning. Maybe I had you pegged wrong :tea:

• AttorneyMom

I see Masta has taught some of you well.

You should think globally but Black dollars are important. Trust me. If you don’t believe me, review market research reports.

#StopTheSelfHate

Sidebar: Black folks do not only live in America and Africa. Selah.

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a6tKJvWWDP4&feature=youtu.be JMO

@AttorneyMom

All dollars are critically important. We need to stop labeling businesses (I.e black businesses, white businesses etc) because it adds to the racial divide that we are trying to eliminate. Instead, we should hold certain businesses accountable for what they are: horrible businesses :shrug:

I support businesses with great customer service, despite race, ethnicity etc. I always advise my clients to be extremely cognizant of their respective target markets, however, they definitely shouldn’t limit themselves. Consumers should adhere to the latter as well.

Ultimately, I think a person should conduct their own research (whether it be yelp reviews, in-store / on-site visits, etc) instead of using race as a deciding factor. Keep in mind, this is coming from a proud graduate of an HBCU :yahoo:

Out of curiosity, where did you gather your market research? A couple of the sites I use are e-marketer and ComScore but I haven’t seen anything to support your claim.

AttorneyMom says:

I see Masta has taught some of you well.
    #StopTheSelfHate

Tuh ! :tea: I love me some me …… yeen know :coffee: All money green last I checked

JMO :clap: Bren :happy:

• lovezoe

Dwade and Gabby engaged.

• Caramel Rain

:cosign: @ JMO!!!

• Caramel Rain

Congrats. bout time dwade put a rang on it.. Its been YEARS!!!!

• Caramel Rain

Yall I been dranking all day. Shout out to Lady LEo. I found that watermelon stuff you said. I didnt mix it. I;m drinking it straight. no chase, no seltzer or nathan! :thumbsup:

I am also dranking new amdersterdam peach vodka too. I like this better t han ciroc. I like ciroc but i gets a major headache for msome reason. thanks for the timps girl!!!

• Caramel Rain

< attended HBCU Alabama AnM for a min :lol:

• Caramel Rain

I read somewhere that vodka is just ethanol and water..

• nybrn2

I heard D. Wade and Gabby are engaged!!! (After 82,723 years!!!…..shade thrown) I wonder if Siovaughn is gone cuts a fool chile!!!

• http://twitter.com/SayItaIntSoJoe8 Atypical

@SandraRose IAC fired this loser yesterday…

• NUTTINBUTHEFFASHADE

I have no slick analogies and I’m not comparing one class to another. Are we going to be offended by every opinion, ignorant or not, that’s spewed via the internet? I’m same sex oriented (hey Trey Songz) and we have to “laugh” at all the comments from everybody. Sure, people think there’s a gay agenda pushed on society to accept it or else. I don’t go out of my way to force anyone to accept or see life as I do.

I laugh at how we’re offended and justify why one thing offends us, but the next thing doesn’t. Can we all agree to play nice and just keep our opinions to ourselves because there’s a chance we will offend someone? Or can we agree to disagree, accept the next person’s belief or position, and move the phuck on?

I’m consistent; I was offended by the DD character and I was offended by this lady. To both individual contrasting comments, I said to myself ‘wow, he/she said that in an interview/twitter’ and that’s it. Imagine what could get accomplished if half of us pretending to be offended by frivolous stuff get off the following band wagon and attack real issues. An opinion or bad joke does not stop my day. When Phil or this chick makes a threat, that’s the difference; that is when action should be taken. She’ll get a better job. Her employer, as is A&E, are acting out of public cry for attention…not outrage, but attention.

The next new thing over the next couple days will divert most folks attention.

• NUTTINBUTHEFFASHADE

I WASN’T****** offended…tf wrong with my typing.

• Anna

White Girls Rock. :sarcasm: :offtopic: Wade proposed to Gabby. Yay them. Congrats. Happy Hollidays Sandra & everyone else. :waves: @ everyone else. Love all of you. Keep posting pics of the cute babies. My Grand is not that cute anymore. She is a female, and talks too much. LOL.

Atty just standing on her credentials crushin them :lol:

GO try speaking to reputable Black business owners and get their insight. Or go read something…. It’s really a damn shame, but I already know that so I’m not gonna waste font :eek:

I came to give seasons tidings ( :shrug: It sounded good) to the Roses.

:hug:

Free TY :eek:

• Ni ni

NUTTINBUTHEFFASHADE :cosign:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=temAjb9d-5s 69

AttorneyMom says:

The Shocker. 2 In The Pink, 1 In The Stink. says:
    THEM BISHES DO HATE US! Always have, always will.
    *************************************************
    Let’s learn from the Jews.

___________________________

No. Because it’s way more of them than it is us. And who tf sits around and says that I’m only going to support a business because a black person owns it? :wtf:

I’d support just about any non-racist azz white person before I support anything shyt that a nigga like Jay-Z does. You have enough of us in our own damn community that think they’re above us and rise to the top while stepping on our backs and do not give two shyts about us throughout the process… To be quite honest, it’s ones with a mentality like yours that is the problem in the country.

Now that’s my personal belief (like Phil Robertson) so you can take it or leave it. :violin:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=temAjb9d-5s 69

PumpkinsMama says:

__________________________________________
    I say 45ish and above, yes. Below, not so much. These young white folks are just as ratchet as we are. They live and breath Black Culture just as much as we do. I’m telling you. Times are changing. That older crowd cannot be changed on either side. The ones that are our (well my age because I don’t know how old you are :lol: ) age are all about co-existing. It’s mainly “us” that still have the hang ups. That’s slowly changing too but it’s changing.

Case in point, I was at a Christmas party last night. Now mind you, this is in Monticello, FL (where Redneck culture thrives) and for about 30 mins I was the only black at the party. Two more blacks show up. One of the white dudes there splashed water and hit the black girl. Not only did he raise his shirt to wipe the water off her arm, he said he was sorry because he knows that black girls don’t play about their hair being wet… This was a young redneck now.

We all laughed. The wrong black person would have went the fcuk off over that comment. :lol:

• Miany

:hi: hey 69….. how you doin this evening? Hope you enjoyed the party.
    (my azz in here till bout 1130 :rolleyes: )

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=temAjb9d-5s 69

Miany says:

:hi: hey 69….. how you doin this evening? Hope you enjoyed the party.
    (my azz in here till bout 1130 :rolleyes: )
    Hey Bewski. I’m sorry. :hug: :kiss:

Sitting at my parents house feeling like a kid again. So glad to be off for the whole week. I don’t know what to do with myself. :lol:

• Miany

^^ :yahoo: that’s an awesome feeling.. relaxing with family :love: the holidays!!

• PumpkinsMama

Miany :hug:
    69 :lick:

I gots like 10 days off from school and stuff too :yes:

MUCH needed, cuz I was starting to feel like this :bounce:

Miany sowwwwwy you at work. Clutch your stomach and get some cramps or bubble guts real quick :tea:

:danban:

<–Doesn't Talk To Strangers says:

Atty just standing on her credentials crushin them :lol:
    I came to give seasons tidings ( :shrug: It sounded good) to the Roses.
    :hug:
    SR
    Kenya
    Anna
    Jmo
    Stinky :kiss: #checkyour*********accountonChristmas
    Pumpkin
    Zoe
    Afiya
    Free TY :eek:

So I get left off huh :rolleyes:

• Miany

HEYYY PM :hug:
    :lol: nah… I’m good Ima go on and ride these lil hours out….
    ENJOYYYYYY these well deserved days off… I know that school&work life is serious.

• Miany

:waves: HEY JENIE :happy:

• PumpkinsMama

Jennnnnnnnay :kiss:

Hey Ladies :happy: how ya’ll doing this is a drive by ! :steer: its storming in the ATL so I need to get off the pc…… you guys have a great evening :kiss:

• PumpkinsMama

By all means Jen pls log thee fug off :eek:

• Afiya

Rest in Peace Lord Infamous (3 Six Mafia)

• Afiya

@Jenie, :hug: Doll, for thinking of me :love:

#GOEAGLES

• Afiya

Oh, DTTS, I’m kinda on the throwed side, forgive me :hug: Mommie

#GOEAGLES

• Anna

:offtopic: I get my Grand for one more night, and I gain a new son-in-law. My daughther who moved Nov. of 2012 is engaged. Where is KDUb w/a update of “me”. 46 3 kids, one grand, plus a bonus one. Black girl, trapped in a white girls body, married to a black man ect….

• MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba

I am at work :wails:
    :whistle: Lonely… I’m mister lonely… I have nobody.. to call my ownnn… ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh :kona:

Good Morning Sandra

Taken my love :kiss: Happy Holidays babe!!

I am at work
    _________
    Me also. They say it’s lonely at the top but I have have all kinds of entertainment at work so :shrug:

Whew at comment #59. 69 is a beast in these streets! :lol:

• http://santanasantana.wix.com/artist San ah make ya dance

:yawn: I am at work too, but only for today :biggrin:
    :kiss: AJ
    :waves: Taken

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=inYx0G9syU8 KayCeiSoul

Good Morning Fam! :hug:

As long as this dumb bish lost her job, that was a lesson learned.
    I don’t care if she does get better, they let her azz have it for just being plain ignorant. And I feel like JenieBoo – let one try me. :coffee:

Is err’body done shopping? I just have to grocery shop and I am dreading it. :crying: I live in AlabasterLand, and I just KNOW I’m going to have to go in and let have in the line at Krogers. Some of them are just plain ol’ evil.

• http://santanasantana.wix.com/artist San ah make ya dance

:hug: KayCei

San :hug: Morning!
    Kaycei :woot: I aint seent you in a min.

• http://santanasantana.wix.com/artist San ah make ya dance

I can’t muster up the energy on this bytch :nono: Don’t deserve it

• MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba

A.J. :hugs: I shouldn’t have to do anything today but since am the only one here in my department :rolleyes: I see there is some ghost font going on. I will not fall victim :nono: :tape:

• A.J.

I just have to grocery shop and I am dreading it.
    ________
    Don’t forget to get gas also! I filled up this morning and people were at the pump!

• A.J.

When I tell you I aint doing a mf thang today! I’m sitting here right now just looking beautiful waiting on my assistant. :tea: :lol:

• Pretty Brown Eyes

Good morning everyone. Have a happy Merry Christmas.

• MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba

How about we haven’t even decided what we are cooking for Christmas :shrugs: We are going to be at home for the first time due to me working on Christmas Eve– yea you read right :eek: So I am thinking steak and seafood. We normally do nontraditional Christmas food at my family. After a heavy Thanksgiving meal nobody wants the same.

:waves:

• http://santanasantana.wix.com/artist San ah make ya dance

:hug: Jenie

• http://santanasantana.wix.com/artist San ah make ya dance

Too early for the bullshyt :no:

Sounds good :yes:

• MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba

________________________
    I wish could. Today is supposed to be no external meeting day for my department but of course the people NOT here scheduled some things I have to aid with. I want to :karate: Hopefully they will be done by 2:30. I am really NOT in the mood.

Morning Pretty Brown
    Jenty :kiss:

Hey San, Taken , AJ :kiss: what’s cracking I’m off today but in the office tomorrow…. but I debating about taking off though :thinking:

• http://santanasantana.wix.com/artist San ah make ya dance

Jenie, I’m only pose to work today, may come in on Fri. to use for next week and have the whole week off :yes: Either way an easy next 2 weeks

• A.J.

I work today and half day tomorrow. I bought King B album and a friend put a bug in my ear about this album and Illuminati.

Lord I was on youtube all last night looking at Illuminati and the music industry. Interesting stuff and glad I serve the good Lord above.

• Flawless

Good Morning Roses :hi:

I’m glad this chic lost her job,there was nothin funny about what she did.

I hear ya San :yes: I hope the other assistant bring her sorry azz to work :no: she don’t ever come to work …. stays on the phone all day and shyt…… chile I have been applying for jobs left and right …. sick of that office :no: folks complain to me about the beesh and hell I’m not the manager ….. then they ask me to do her work….

• A.J.

I’m glad this chic lost her job,there was nothin funny about what she did.
    _______
    I’m tired of being hiding behind alcohol/drugs or any other excuse for their bad behavior!

• http://santanasantana.wix.com/artist San ah make ya dance

———–
    I feel you :no: I don’t do grown folks work and I’ll tell you NO! before you blink next :no: I don’t get paid enough for the bs, Good luck girl

A.J. says:

Glad you know :hug:

Yeah I’m not purchasing the album though …. but she has some songs I heard I really like though…. but the way they are promoting her I’m sure I will hear her shyt enough on the radio :shrugs:

• https://www.facebook.com/ChanAndACamera iAmChan

Morning guys!

San hell we all do our shyt in that office :shrugs: hence my tail being on Sandra site, but please believe my work be done :nono: you not gone pull my coat on my work nah….. but this chick don’t do nothing…. and get an attitude when they bring something to her sorry azz….. she late every day leave early ……. goes to get her hair done chile be gone bout 4 hours no lie….. then comes back only to take a lunch…. .get on the phone and facebook …… and will not take leave :shrugs: folks is really sick of her…. cause when I’m out nothing gets done….. they hate to ask her to anything which puts a strain on my job because they bring their mess to me cause they know it will get done….. My supervisor want say shyt either :shrugs: but let me do some mess like that :tea:

• MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba

Why was I struggling trying to figure out who King Bey was :rofl: I was like is this a new artist??? If it comes up on my music app I will download it. Until then :nono: Oh and I think its hilarious how people are so for and so against it. Like obsessed either way :eek: I am neutral. I give credit where it is due. I haven’t really heard the album but I did think the video with Blu was so cute :love: Also this whole “she didn’t promote nothing tip” :stop: She has been promoting all year long! The tumbler, photos, pop ups in places all of the sudden. She is a clever girl. And applaud that :yes:

• Flawless

—————————————
    :cosign:

Sorry guys I needed to vent :tea: sick of her sorry azz

:offtopic:

So I was in the ATL streets Saturday night. I go to Four Seasons for a drink with a friend. I haven’t been in a while and when I go I usually deal with a particular bartender (let’s call her Mindy) I walk in and Mindy looks at my friend (let call him Peter) and ducks under the bar like the nigga stole something from her.

So I ask Peter, NIGGA have you paid all your tabs here before? Peter claims yes but I don’t believe him and now I’m associated with not paying tabs!! What to do? That’s the only place I like going for drinks before the nights get gutter…

• https://www.facebook.com/ChanAndACamera iAmChan

This is the only day I work this week and I am HAPPY TO BE HERE!

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=inYx0G9syU8 KayCeiSoul

Hey A.J.! :hug:

I’ve been incognito babes…dipping in and out here and there.
    They got me working in this bish like a Hebrew slave.
    I keep looking over my shoulder for Moses to come and pick me up, fo’ I get rolled on over…my hem is caught up at this work station. :mad:

We’re cooking prime rib, turkey & dressing, ham, green beans, twice baked shrimp potatoes, mac & cheese, 7-Layer salad, Italian Cream Cake (again – that bish was slappin’! LOL!) Sweet potato pies, rolls, cranberry sauce (I despise) 7-Up pound cake, and Moscato punch.

If the folks in attendance aren’t satisfied with that menu then they can go eat snowballs. Shyt. :coffee:

• Flawless

:newpost: is up

A.J. says:

:offtopic:
    ________________________

I wouldn’t worry about him :nono: long as ya tips are proper there should be no problem :tea: but Peter would have to find him another friend to drink with and that’s real ….. I dont deal with cheapskates :coffee:

^^^^
    All of this makes my stomach feel like Nell Carter. I want prime rib damnit and know it won’t be on the menu where I am giong. :crying:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=inYx0G9syU8 KayCeiSoul

*******************************

:thinking:

So Mindy ducked or Peter ducked? If Mindy ducked then that ain’t about no dranks – that sound like it’s about some azz.

If Peter ducked well…that sounds like it’s about some azz too, or some money owed, but not for dranks. Sound like if he ducked he might owe Mindy for soum’else. :rofl:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=inYx0G9syU8 KayCeiSoul

All of this makes my stomach feel like Nell Carter.

********************************

I ain’t eating all this shyt A.J. – no, no, no!! :no:

I’m going to take me one good ol’ Adipex first thang in the mornin’ and watch err’body ELSE go in and pass out. I refuse. It seems like holiday food blows you up like one of the Klumps. I won’t be one of the ones making fat loss resolutions this New Year.