Romantic Videos May Hold Key To Doctor’s Disappearance

Teleka Patrick missing

Authorities have hit a dead end in the search for missing Michigan doctor Teleka Patrick, who vanished after an unsuccessful attempt to book a hotel room for herself.

Police, who do not suspect foul play, hope YouTube videos will hold the key to Patrick’s disappearance. The romantic videos were created by Patrick about a month before she went missing on the evening of Dec. 5.

In one video, Patrick talks and sings to someone she refers to as “baby” and “love.”

Teleka Patrick missing

“Hi, baby, goodnight,” Patrick smiles seductively in one of the videos. “I am just coming to you to say, ‘Hi’ and tell you about my day.” In another video, Patrick sets a table for two of omelets and pancakes. “If you were here, this is what would be your plate,” she says into the camera.

Patrick’s family say she wasn’t involved in a romantic relationship. Which could mean Patrick’s mystery man was married or involved with someone else.

Off the record, police believe Patrick may have staged her own disappearance to attract the attention of her mystery man.

Police point to a surveillance video that shows Patrick attempting to rent a hotel room at the Radisson in Kalamazoo, before she vanished.

The last person to see her was the hotel shuttle driver who took her back to her car at the Borgess Hospital in downtown Kalamazoo, where she worked.

“She seemed as if she was looking around as if someone could be following her,” Carl Clatterbuck, a private investigator hired by Patrick’s family, tells ABC News.

Police used tracking dogs to pick up her scent, but the trail went cold about 30 feet from her car.

Patrick’s family released a statement describing the 30-year-old resident doctor as the “kindest and most hopeful girl you could ever meet, who was never too shy to show every single last one of her teeth when she smiled.”

“The days since [Teleka’s disappearance] have been the most brutal, maddening all-consuming thing we have ever faced,” the statement says.

The family set up a gofundme account to raise funds to assist in the search for Patrick.

111 Responses to “Romantic Videos May Hold Key To Doctor’s Disappearance”

I don’t know what to say about this :tea: but who the hell sits around and tapes shyt like this :huh: that alone speaks fool characteristics I’m just saying…. hoepfully she is ok though

Buttercup says:

I made the mistake of watching the videos last night. My overactive imagination wouldn’t have been surprised if I awakened with her standing over me :eek:

SummerBaby says:

I pray that they find this woman safe.

libra80sbaby says:

This is sad. I :pray: they find her okay.

libra80sbaby says:

jeniefrumdabloc says:

————————-
    I was thinking this but I refused to say it/font it. :x

libra80sbaby says:

That omlette look gooder than a mufugga tho :pizza: I’m honegry

Libra that’s the most :tea: chile seems a lil deeper no ?

I made the mistake of watching the videos last night.
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    They was so creepy to me when I saw them. I dare not watch agane. And I don’t get shook easily. :no:

Prayin for her safe return.

She seems a little off to me. I wouldn’t be surprised if she has some sort of mental disorder like bipolar or schizophrenia. There’s a lot of that going around the black community. :coffee:

AlabamaSky says:

This SCREAMS “Lifetime”! :no:

rwilliams4782 says:

Trying to tell yall she had a mental breakdown.. I miss my gf when shes gone but I would never televise a breakfast on youtube. Schizophrenia at its best…

I hope she is found safe and alive. Crazy or not she deserves to live and for her ppl to know what happened to her right? :eyeroll: Fukk.

rwilliams4782 says:

That guy probably told her to leave him the fugg alone so she found another way to live in her sick and twisted fantasy

Buttercup says:

Prayin for her safe return.
    =============
    I am :pray: for her as well. Was she involved in an affair and this was the primary form of communication? Why did she leave her purse and phone at the hotel when she went to the hotel? What did she talk to the front desk clerk about for 15-18 minutes? Who was the person she received the “unnerving” call from?

There are so many questions, and my nosey behind can’t take it!

SummerBaby says:

I couldn’t watch the entire video. It really disturbed me.

rwilliams4782 says:

Its cold as fugg so if she didnt freeze to death… im thinkin the other outcome

rwilliams4782 says:

Yeah something is definitely off :huh: Ion know what to say bout this…. and she posted it to youtube?
    Spirits is real ….. ya’ll have a wonderful New Years :peace: be blessed!

JMO says:

*puts on my first 48 trench coat* :think:

Have they:

Searched her house for fingerprints?
    Viewed phone records? Emails?
    Checked her calls from her job phone? (Men think they’re slick :rollseyes: )
    Confirmed all patients attended their latest appointments? (No aliases)
    Checked directions on her navigational device?
    Checked the history on her device she uses if she takes the tollway? We call it an iPass…

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    Its been going around the black community for decades. Its just not as much of a stigma as it once was. Back in the day we were encouraged to “pray it away” b/c of our distrust of the medical community (Tuskegee Experiment or NC Eugenics Project anyone?). But now that we are more informed and there are outreach programs in place and people of color are now actively seeking help for these disorders.

Bye.

on a positive note that breakfast looks delicious

Bye.
    _________

+ashy :hahaha: #helpful

I keep searching the web for some clue about her mental state and finding nothing. She is 30..I don’t know how undetectable that kind of crazy could be. :huh:

(Men think they’re slick :rollseyes: )

:rofl: *clears history*

How do we know these videos were to a man? Just asking…

rwilliams4782 says:

1. Ok. if she was looking to get away from someone she would not have tried to get a room so close to her home.

2. She couldn’t get the expensive hotel but she couldve tried somewhere cheaper..

3. If someone was after her its several police around that she could have told the person that dropped her off at the hotel to take her to the police station.

4. I’m sure she had enough for a full tank to drive somewhere.
    5. She had credit cards so she could have charged it to the game… Lets be honest shes a doctor I’m sure that wasn’t all she had to her name

6. Clearly she wanted to do this so no one would rule out a suicide.

on a positive note that breakfast looks delicious

Oh you do positive? :lol: Interesting.. :eek:

Buttercup says:

How do we know these videos were to a man? Just asking…
    ========
    *does mind blown hands thingy*

4. I’m sure she had enough for a full tank to drive somewhere.
    6. Clearly she wanted to do this so no one would rule out a suicide.

:lol: Ok but what does this mean? Do we stop looking for her or what? :confused:

Oh wait, you saying its most likely a suicide, so.. ? So we shouldnt be up in arms?

rwilliams4782 says:

OTB i try to be positive when need be.. I just didn’t want ppl to assume I want her to be dead..so I’m gonna pretend with everyone else that those 100 bucks she had bought her a first class flight to italy and she is hiding out in a B&B

Hope all will be well.

So ready for 2:30

How do we know these videos were to a man? Just asking…
    ________

:bite: Men the only reason women do crazy things?

I think they saying so because she says “baby and love.” They forgot everybody gay now huh Dubb? :hahaha:

_________

:lol: :rofl: :tape:

So ready for 2:30
    _________

Are you off the rest of the week? You staying in or out this yr?

Men the only reason women do crazy things?
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    Chamique Holdsclaw. She know this? I am being honest

Bad Influence says:

im confrused bout dis here story… :think:

Happy New Years Er’body!!! I love all my SR heathens and I hope 2014 brings nothing but good shat to all of u…u too @Sandra :woohoo:

Ok ok you know what there are some positives here.. :lol: :hahaha: A B&B in italy :heart: #keeptheracismtho

rwilliams4782 says:

chamique an exception to the rule… she was angry already because her edges were gone.. name someone else

MissHarlem says:

OTB I work after tomorrow which is the only reason I get to leave at 2:30 :sad: Im smoking and drinking and my friends house tonight. When her fam leaves we gonna smoke ourselves to oblivion :lol: what you got planned?

FIANCE :hump: hey love

I am being honest

Why :crying1: *dabs eyes* I know you are, Dubb.

Bad Influence says:

Chamique sho didnt have any edges… :no:

FIANCE :hump: <—-like, all night.

Looka Barka’! :crying1: :hug: Happy New Year to you too Suga! I hope you and all your menz is well. :heart:

Str8tUpMenace says:

That’s exactly what I was wondering. It’s one thing to send your man or boo a lovey dovey video email or via cell, but to post videos like this on You Tube is speaking volumes.

I hope they do find her safe and sound.

rwilliams4782 says:

everyone makin resolutions… bye felicia ..go home roger… gonna be same mf forever

Crickett says:

As soon as I heard this story, i thought of Stacey Nicole English from Atlanta that went missing last year. She was young, beautiful, intelligent but apparently had a mental health issue that caused her to snap. Poor thing left her life, left her car with the engine running and walked in the woods and into a hole. I just checked her Facebook page, her mother is heartbroken, but they knew something was wrong with Stacey- as I feel they Taleka’s family may know that she’s had problems in the past- making things up past the age of imaginary friends.

Fated4Greatness says:

jeniefrumdabloc says:

I don’t know what to say about this but who the hell sits around and tapes shyt like this that alone speaks fool characteristics I’m just saying…. hoepfully she is ok
    ——————-

:cosign:

This reminds me of a lifetime movie where someone is crazy and doing all these crazy things for an imaginary person. The whole story is just weird AF. Hopefully they find her unharmed.

Bad Influence says:

Jackson! :hug: how are u gawjus? and how is ur offspring crew? ion know much since u kicked me off ur texting list :crying:

Pretty Brown Eyes says:

Sounds to me like she was involved with some kind da catfish online that went left causing her disappearance.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    A Raleigh woman charged with murdering her ex-girlfriend’s new lover has been convicted and sentenced to life in prison.

Victoria Goode says she went into a rage and ran over Veronica Malone with her car in July 2007. Goode took the stand admitting to second degree murder, but on Thursday a Wake County jury found her guilty of second degree murder.

MissHarlem says:

FIANCE *sigh* good times. :hump: all night till you cry for me to stop

MissHarlem says:

No shade. PRETTY what is in your gravie. I know I am looking at old gravis :smack: let me refresh my cookies

goat76 says:

NOLES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We going to the Ship!! We going to the Ship!!
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    :crying1: Why you gotta make me feel SICK
    ——————————————-
    Cuz!! Don’t be like that. Y’all can hold the basketball ship down.

KayCeiSoul says:

So let me get this straight, cuz I ain’t seen the videos…
    She cooked bre-fix for TWO people? She wasted all them eggs? And good toast? And will you look at all them pancakes?!! :eek:

That means she had to flip two batches of them bishes to put on film.

That screams of some form of mental illness.

I pray that she is found safe. In this age of technology, if there WAS another person, they would have had a lead..phone records, FB accounts, Twitter, all that.

Wa’nt nobody. Nobody a’tall. :no:

rwilliams4782 says:

Who dat name someone else.. everyone you naming doesn’t have edges

*lip quiver*

Kaycei :hug:

Pretty Brown Eyes says:

I don’t know what my gravie is I’m phone posting and i can’t see it. I tried changing it a few times so it could be anything

KayCeiSoul says:

MissHarlem says:

FIANCE *sigh* good times. all night till you cry for me to stop

********************
    I’ma need for y’all to film this. :coffee:
    The sales can be another stream of income. I’m claiming multiple, quadruple streams of income in 2014. Ol’ Pretty bishes. :grin:

Hey BadBad! Hey Harlem! :waves: Happy New Yurh <– Memphis accent. :yes:

GOAT :kiss: Happy New Year hun

rwilliams4782 says:

Pretty brown got some big tiddays

KayCeiSoul says:

Pretty Brown Eyes says:

****************************************

It’s a crute chocolate gurl with pretty eyes, and it look like a mayne with a hat is on the side trying to crowd her space. :yes:
    And if that ain’t another person in that pic with you, I’m hot-tailing it to Lenscrafters. Or to a spiritualist. Or to a therapist. :ashamed:

goat76 says:

Just watched tha vids. Yeah, that’s weird to cook for 2 people when she is alone. That breakfast look like it came out of a commercial, damn it looks delicious.

MissHarlem says:

KAY :hug: :kiss: hey boo. Kiss fattie for me. Hmmm we could make a killing on just one hour of filming alone :thinking:

goat76 says:

GOAT :kiss: Happy New Year hun
    ———————
    Hey MzHarlem :kiss:
    I know you’re about to do it up bringing in the New Year. Happy New Year Babes!!

que? :ghost:

Kaycei is nuts :lol:

PRETTY good thing I refreshed all I see is tittttttiiiiieeeessssss :lol:

SN I use to get off on seeing tits :lol:

Bad Influence says:

Hey GOAT! Happy new jearz!

MissHarlem says:

GOAT :yes: got three diff strains to smoke tonight :thankyou: <– how Im gonna be at her house :lol: Im starting to sip early though

I like small tits like 34B lol…just enough.. small tits and a nice round azz

:crying1: Texting list? You mustve missed where everybody laffed at me cause my phone has no memory? I need a new phone..but I was on the naughty list.. :ha: :haha: Crine..

My crew is well! As am I. The blog misses you. :| 2014 you show up more yes :hug:

That breakfast look like it came out of a commercial

Hello.

lovezoe says:

Soon as I heard about the breakfast for two with only one, I knew something was amiss. Her mom saying she never asked her ant questions. As long as I’m breathing, I’m gone be in yo mess. I think she went to the hotel to meet dude, and he bailed on her. If she recording videos like that, imagine her in person. I rosy they find her whole and well,

Pretty Brown Eyes says:

Lol ya’ll are to much. Thank you. @kaycei I think that is the flash from the camera.

34B
    ____

I just fugging hollered.. :hahaha:

34b though :ha: well its a mouth full and cant be mad at them sitting perky

rwilliams4782 says:

Lol OTB … tits sag as u get older so if I date someone with small tits it wont be as bad lol

Bad Influence says:

@Jackson, im gna make a good effort to show up more. me pwomise #scoutshonorandabootypanch :D

rwilliams4782 says:

Yea those B cups perky and a mouthful.. dont focus on tiddays that much if u know what I mean lol

Sorry yall..back to Taleka lol

goat76 says:

@Bad Influence
    Hey Bad :kiss: Happy New Years!!
    ———————————
    @Harlem
    What strains you working wit? I just got some regular ass kush. Wanted some Sour Diesel.

goat76 says:

That breakfast look like it came out of a commercial
    Hello.
    ——————————–
    Hey Babes :kiss: We branging tha New Years in 2gether?

Pretty Brown Eyes says:

Well mine are a 38DDD and I’m sure they will get bigger. All the women in my family are top heavy.

Bad Influence says:

mmm imma just jump in ya’lls convo and tell u @GOAT that i just finished an 8th of the Jack Herer strain and it was awesomeeee *twirls* i have some OG kush and some sour for 2nite… try that Jack tho. if the opportunity presents :thumbsup:

IsThisThingOn... says:

____________________________

I pray this young lady is found safe and gets whatever help she may need.

The speculation about her mental state reminds me of a movie that used to be on Netflix. “He Loves Me…He Loves Me Not” is the title. It was a really interesting storyline, even with subtitles.

38DDD got dayummmmm

Sandy something wrong with your site. I cant type. Got me thinking that something wrong with my laptop. And when did this site get ads with audio? Hard out in these blog streets huh? Take ads how you can get em. I don’t blame you. Pray I always remma to turn my work computer on silent though.

Im out folks. If I don’t come byke before 2014… yall be good now. And safe. I love each and everyone of you. AttorneyMammy too I suppose.

*poof*

goat76 says:

——————–
    Oh most definitely…. Jack is on my bucket list of weed. I suppose to go to Seattle next summer for a week. Jack will be my mission and Honey oil.

MissHarlem says:

RWILLIAMS :lol: trust you aint tellin me nada I dont know. I just like to work with some kind of something lol

GOAT/BAD I only know of haze/kush/and sour. The other strains are a surprise. Some chit called sunshine and pink panther :nun: mouth salivates

KayCeiSoul says:

38DDD got dayummmmm

********************************

IKR??? Smotherville.

I know that brazier must cost a grip. :coffee:

Happy New Years @Dubz!! :hug:

MissHarlem says:

DUBB :hug: love you tooooooooooooooo. Tell PRYNN I said Happy New Year and that the money challenge starts again this week

Bad Influence says:

@Fiance bew, my brother has some bugatti kush that i gave up on. a bish was all kinds of stuck. im tom’bout fugged up :lol: it was shameful..

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

:hi:
    I am tired. Being out of town with these kids and in-law fam is suffocating :wails:
    But thank God I am alive? :rofl:

MissHarlem says:

FIANCE that sounds splendid :yahoo: damn I really need to make it to the west coast

KayCeiSoul says:

:hug: Happy New Year Dubbs!

KayCeiSoul says:

:waves: Hey Taken!
    Dayum that dude in your gravi got a grill like Lil Jon. :shocked:

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

————
    Um… She ain’t dead so I can talk about her..
    Is she the Unsub that was here byke in the day on SR :ghost:

goat76 says:

———————-
    Dats dat shat I like….if I ain’t got nothing to do…lol

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

:hi: Kay. I forgot that was up. He got beat up trying to rob somebody’s house. See his duck lip? :lol:

IsThisThingOn... says:

:hi: MisTaken

Girl enjoy your fam! :yes:

(Oh, and BE BLESS)

MISTAKEN :hug: Happy New Year hun

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

I would never televise a breakfast on youtube. Schizophrenia at its best…
    ———–
    So is you holding a press conference for bacon or nah??? :dead:

KayCeiSoul says:

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

***************************

Whew they whooped his azz for good and bad times didn’t they?
    He look like Howard the Duck for real for real.

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

Harlem :happy:
    @Thing: I heard one of say that and mayonaid… I was like whet?????? Finally figured out they meant mayonnaise. Don’t event get me started on URNges
    :facepalm:

IsThisThingOn... says:

“mayonaid”

(do some more)

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

38DDD got dayummmmm

********************************
    IKR??? Smotherville.
    I know that brazier must cost a grip.
    by KayCeiSoul on Dec 31, 2013 at 1:55 pm
    ————
    My size right now. :oops: :ashamed: :crying1:

Have a great and SAFE New Years :party: :peace:

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

@Thing: we got the classic byke… And churren…
    I be like :wtf: y’all not even gon try to act like you know the Underground Railroad wasn’t a locomotive??? It’s mind blowing yo :rofl:
    And I got country fam!! This is just :blink: