OJ Simpson in court

Disgraced NFL great O.J. Simpson claims he has brain cancer, and he wrote a letter begging President Obama for a pardon so he can die at home.

Simpson, 66, is serving a 33-year prison sentence in a Nevada prison for kidnapping, assault and robbery. Many believe Simpson is also paying the price for getting away with murdering his ex-wife, Nicole Simpson, and her friend, Ronald Lyle Goldman, in a fit of rage in 1994. Simpson was represented by a “dream team” of high profile lawyers including Johnnie Cochran and Robert Kardashian, Kim Kardashian’s late father.

A source told The National Enquirer Simpson is undergoing “secret” tests to confirm a brain tumor. Simpson reportedly has a history of diabetes and chronic high blood pressure.

“O.J. says his memory is slipping and he gets painful headaches and other symptoms,” a source told The Enquirer.

The source said prison doctors tell Simpson he has brain cancer, and he finally agreed to a battery of tests including an MRI and CAT Scan.

According to The National Enquirer, Simpson reached out to President Obama, begging him for a pardon so he can go home and die in peace. “I know my life is coming to an end,” he reportedly wrote in a letter to the president. “Please don’t let me die in prison.”

• O.J. begins 15-year prison sentence
  • O.J. Simpson Sentenced to 15 Years in Prison
  • Video: Did O.J. Simpson’s daughter beat him down?
  • Khloe Kardashian offered $250K to take paternity test

70 Responses to “O.J. Simpson Says He Has Brain Cancer, Begs To Be Released So He Can Die At Home”

deedeegirl says:

OJ is NOT getting out of jail, he can forget that. Them people got him right where they want him.

BigSisterGorgeousOne says:

Sorry OJ but I don’t see you geting out bruh

Matchsticks says:

Dear OJ, good luck with that! :thumbsup: :shrugs:

The Master Beta :D says:

Umph :tea:

Wellll presidents do pardon folks :shrug:

Milky says:

Nice try OJ but u got away with it and then wrote a book.about how u got away with. They were.determined.then to.get u. So cuddle up with ur boyfriend and deal

SouthernPrincess says:

Lawd forgive me, but why did “he wrote a letter begging President Obama for a pardon so he can die at home.” make me bust out laughing

Ninja paleaseeeeeee got more excuses than a ho3 in the chuccch house :rolleyes:

deedeegirl says:

So cuddle up with ur boyfriend and deal

Oooooh Weeeeee!

Kanya and the rest of you snow bunny chasers should have took notes from this fool :tea:

PumpkinsMama says:

GM Roses! :waves:

Ain’t doin no roll call cuz Ion know half dese ppl :eek:

n1kk1a says:

I hate to say this, but that won’t happen. He’s just gonna sit there with his copy of ” If I did it…” For the rest of his days.

Milky says:

:kiss: @pumkin

n1kk1a says:

He better pardon someone who deserves it, like Assata.

The Master Beta :D says:

Pumpkin so you don’t know me no mo :waiting:

BigSisterGorgeousOne says:

They will never learn…..OJ, Kobe, Lamar, and numerous others and they still don’t get it

says:

n1kk1a says:

:dead: pretty much!

these MF’s got me working FOR REAL in this bih! :cuss: :crying:

TUH!! :lol: sorry for laughing but I don’t see him being let go.

iAmChan says:

Nigga please. OJ prolly in there getting pampered by The Sisters, Shawshank Redemption style.

There goes those glasses :tea:

Sup late comers! Y’all warm, or nahh?

PumpkinsMama says:

Hey Beta Boo :hug:
      Fay Fay :kiss:

Jen mayne fug this snow!!! Me and Pumkin is hemmed up in da crib for the day. The bad part is it’s only like 12 degrees so my baby can’t eem go play in it :(

Shawshank Redemption style
      ——–

OJ is a buffoon, but I still dont’ think he did the murders. Why does anyone believe any of the “shaky” evidence to begin with when the officers involved were PROVEN to plant evidence? :shrugs:

Anyone with a brain knows that the “charges” against him are trumped up to point of being ridiculous. Then his sentence was ridiculous. This was pure revenge but he made too many enemies for anyone to care.
      :facepalm:

PumpkinsMama says:

Chanpa :grill: No suh I is NOT warm :cuss:

The Master Beta :D says:

Pumpkin :happy:

I wish we had some snow :cry: so I can stay my azz at home. I got a crib full of food and shyt :yes:

iAmChan says:

@ Pumpkin, why the lil one can’t go play n shyt?

President Obama already pardon the eight people he was going to Pardon. about 5-6 were from florida.
      *drug crimes* the Min.Man. here on these drug charges will have ya a.s.s. in prison for LIFE

Chile them sprites will try to lynch Obama if he let this fool go :tea: Next !

:blink:
      Get what? That hoes phuck over you? Like they did Jordan and D. Wade’s “childhood sweetheart” tried to?

They always have and always will. :shrugs: But they got vaginas so ain’t nothing we can do. :coffee:

Milky says:

Off topic: im watchin mob wives when Renee tried to headlock Natalie. Natalie whooped that azz :box: .:rofl:

@MAN
      I too agree with you #24.

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

:facepalm:

Pure revenge :yes: but eh !!!! He rode the white horse and the sprites hate this fool….. more than Obama :tea: so yeah !

essenze says:

smh. sorry oj but your goose is cooked yous aint going no where :no:

The Master Beta :D says:

jeniefrumdabloc says:

I wish we had some snow so I can stay my azz at home. I got a crib full of food and shyt
      ________________________

Who you telling us southerners gets no love

iAmChan says:

I just had the best cup of coffee with a touch of rum….don’t tell nobody tho.

Milky says:

:rofl: LMAO !!!! Rene tried to do clothes line her azz :nono: wrong …. Natalie straight popped her azz :box: I like Drita and Ang … :yes:

PumpkinsMama says:

@ Milky tiddays :tittays: she shole did :rofl:

Chapa b/c it’s like 12 degrees which means it FEELS like single digits, my baby don’t need to be out in that :nono: Probably if it was at least in the 20′s, 30′s

essenze says:

Milky says:

Off topic: im watchin mob wives when Renee tried to headlock Natalie. Natalie whooped that azz .:rofl:

That woman is unstable like shyt :no: Natalie stood up for herself just as she should have. I was dfl when she said Renee’s dude looked like a turtle :rofl:

BigSisterGorgeousOne says:

I just had the best cup of coffee with a touch of rum….don’t tell nobody tho.

Did your momma teach you to share?

@CHAN
      Ohhh yES! cup of coffee with cognac . . LawD!

The Master Beta :D says:

jeniefrumdabloc says:
      ________________________
      Who you telling us southerners gets no love

We had some flurries in Blaresville, they all on the news showing pictures of some damn furries :rolleyes: flurries nah!

PumpkinsMama says:

Chanpa share :koolaid: cuz me and Pumpkin in this house all day :facepalm:

@ Beta Mam you can take alla dis here snow and shove it :rofl: We ain’t but 3 damn days into the new year :crying1:

The Master Beta :D says:

Audacious2 says:

OJ itchy as well take a couple of seats in cell block -D. He ain’t going nowhere.

(Sandra) did you read the latest update on the missing Dr. Teleka Patrick? …shocking!

Dem Babies Mama Bombshell Esq says:

Afternoon ya’ll…. I ain’t did chit all day #yewcare :tea:

Milky says:

They should of let dem hoes fight. :box: y all them hoes voices.sound like.they been smoking newports and black n milds since they were in the womb. :dead:

PumpkinsMama says:

@ Bomb thee heyull was you gon do in the snow? :huh: :rofl:

Did you show the girls the snow from the window :kiss:

iAmChan says:

@ BigSister, My mom taught me well. Did your mom teach YOU to share? If so, I got room on my lap, but uhh….

@ Pumpkin, I hope y’all got lots of movies n stuff to watch.

The Master Beta :D says:

Bomb :hi:

Apparition says:

I wish I could tell you that O.J. fought the good fight, and the Sisters let him be. I wish I could tell you that – but prison is no fairy-tale world. He never said who did it, but we all knew. Things went on like that for awhile – prison life consists of routine, and then more routine. Every so often, The Juice would show up with fresh bruises. The Sisters kept at him – sometimes he was able to fight ‘em off, sometimes not. And that’s how it went for O.J. – that was his routine. I do believe those first two years were the worst for him, and I also believe that if things had gone on that way, this place would have got the best of him.

iAmChan says:

@ Apparition, that is perfect, I tell ya.

essenze says:

:rofl: One of my favorite movies of all time. The Shawshank Redemption was watched in my apartment for like a week straight when I first got it.

PumpkinsMama says:

@ Apparition :ghost:

I LOVES me some Andy Dufrane (sp)

essenze says:

They should of let dem hoes fight. y all them hoes voices.sound like.they been smoking newports and black n milds since they were in the womb.

Them gravely ass voices :hahaha:

The Master Beta :D says:

:lol: A classic

BigSisterGorgeousOne says:

@iAmChan yes I was taught to share CERTAIN things

PumpkinsMama says:

Chanpa the only good thing is we only a week off from Christmas so he running round playing w/his still new toys. Cuz hunny :tea:

Apparition says:

—————————

Dem Babies Mama Bombshell Esq says:

Pumpkin I did I also plan to go get some later for them to cop a feel but its tooo damn cold & my edges ain’t ready yet :kona:

Beta:hugs:

Dem Babies Mama Bombshell Esq says:

Beta :hugs:

iAmChan says:

@ BigSis, continue…..

@ Pumpkin, at least the toys ain’t broke!

“To this day I have no idea what that woman was singing about. Like literally no idea. I don’t know what a holla back girl is, but I have to imagine it’s a foul diseased ridden thing, that wears too much make up to cover up the fact that it’s a 47 year old fish dog.”

iAmChan says:

2 Cribbbbzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

BigSisterGorgeousOne says:

*sits in Chan’s lap* pass the :coffee: sir

PumpkinsMama says:

:rofl: @ Bomb HOT MESS!

@ Chanpa, yet :tea:

PumpkinsMama says:

Bomb iffin you in here chamon upstairs

I hate that he even asked, giving them the satisfaction of knowing how much he’s suffering.