Blogger Tammie Reed Featured in Vogue Italia Magazine

Talking with Tami in Vogue Italia magazine

Lifestyle blogger Tammie Reed of Talkingwithtami.com was featured in Vogue Italia magazine’s curvy street style feature. Tammie recently returned to Atlanta from New York where she attended NY’s Fashion Week.

Talking with Tami in Vogue Italia magazine

Talking With Tami featured in Vogue Italia magazine

Tammie was styled by Twelve 24 Boutique.

Custom Midi Ball Skirt by Shang Coleman

Jacket 9(old): Forever 21

Black Turtleneck (old): Ann Taylor

J Crew Necklace

Boots Wild Pair (old)

DKNY Tote

Images by Photography by Leandra

71 Responses to “Blogger Tammie Reed Featured in Vogue Italia Magazine”

Oprahs Bunion says:

She looks so cute! Those booties are sick! Morning thorns! :wave:

Oprahs Bunion says:

That necklace is nice too!

That skirt :thinking: But yea that tip is very accurate. I see some big girls rocking it :yes:

Gigi26 says:

I like it :claps: Go head then :yes:

Smonae says:

Cute Tammie :yes:

Oprahs Bunion says:

*scrolls back up* Her boots are from Wild Pair! Wow! I haven’t heard that shoe store in years. It was the bomb back in the day!

I love those style of shoes in the colder months :yes:

FuturedocDonte says:

We see u tami :waves:

IsThisThingOn... :cool: Mic Check 1-2, 1-2 says:

Well DO IT then, Tammie! :clap:

69 says:

I just tried to log in 5 times to no avail. :huh:

For a minute, y’all had me lurking back to see if there were any RIP Screw posts because I should have a ban proof login like MAN. :kona:

OTB & they weren’t overly expensive! That was the spot! :yes:

Still needs me a pair of hot leather gloves :thinking:

Go Tami!

I love those gloves. I had a similar pair and lost them on my connection flight from Phoenix to fuggin chicago. I about cried in O’Hare. :lol:

@San on #4 :yes: as opposed to folks in Walmart with they belly and ass crack hanging out in something they have no bidness in (same goes for smaller women too :rofl: )

Macy’s has their gloves on sale now :woot:

Yardgirl says:

Oprahs Bunion says:

********

Right!!!! Wild Pair was the shyte back in the day!! The sold dresses too and they were all that :yes:

LadieLeo says:

I like that outfit she wears it well. I agree with her statement cause lawd knows my niece wears the craziest stuff but she’s confident with it. I be like do it girl do it!

@NikkeMinxx says:

get it bish! tami can be so funny…. They stll sell Wild Pair on Bakers website and a shoe store in Vegas but the name escapes me…..

EyesofScorpio says:

@Tammie :claps:

EL CHA CHA says:

Yayyy TAMI :yahoo: :danban1: You deserve it Mamacita

Jdore says:

She looks cute :thumbsup:

LadieLeo says:

************************
    We had a wild pair in the hood mall, I’m not sure if it’s still there though. I swear they don’t turn the air in that place. Last time I was in there I just remember a bunch of hair stores and shoe stores.

@NikkeMinxx says:

as opposed to folks with they belly and ass crack hanging out
    __________________________________________________
    .. so you saying you were in my office today and didn’t introduce yourself? For shame!

EL CHA CHA says:

@Ladieleo…Your gravi…. How come :sad:

Nikke, there’s a store (forgot name too) in that (hallway)mall that’s outside of Planet Hollywood. SharB shoes! :yes:

Oprahs Bunion says:

@Yard Girl – I loved that store! I would go there and to Bakers all the time! Now I just shop online on Ebay for shoes. :thumbsup:

————–
    I be seeing some in leggings :tape: I be like, who made it in that size because yall wrong for the way yall wearing them. Its all about how you put your clothes together.

EyesofScorpio says:

:thinking: she looks like Kenya Moore in that second pic

@NikkeMinxx says:

:fistbump: The hallway mall? But yes, that’s exactly where I mean.

EL CHA CHA says:

Hoybuggah :2dance: What we dancing too boo thang….
    Hmph! :rolleyes: NikkeMinxx ack like she dont know a playa no mo :coffee:

Afiya says:

YOU GO TAMMIE!! :yahoo:

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

I be seeing some in leggings I be like, who made it in that size because yall wrong for the way yall wearing them. Its all about how you put your clothes together.
    ——–
    Oversized people in leggins that are three sizes too small are worst. I hate it. Ugh.

LadieLeo says:

EL CHA CHA says:

@Ladieleo…Your gravi…. How come
    ******************
    What? Why Not?

Off to stream these closing arguments :bye: :kona:

EL CHA CHA says:

Hoybuggah :2dance: What we dancing too boo thang….

We taking it slow today :eek:

:whistle:
    Just Me & You :love:

:waves: I been actually working :typing: :phew: you do way more work teleworking :eek:

Hey guys, thanks for all the LOVE! I had a blast but it was cold as heck out there in NYC but I loved it! Thanks Sandra for posting! Love you guys! :thank you:

Oprah, #13 was for you :lol:

Jenny, take a break :rules:

Yardgirl says:

Oprahs Bunion says:

*************

Bakers was the shyte too!! Those were the good ole days!! :cheers:

@san/nikki- that shyt be so funny :rofl: it’s like you can wear some of the same things everyone else can, you just need to know what you can and can NOT fit and it needs to COMPLIMENT you, not drag your ass for filth

@NikkeMinxx says:

Ohhhh *cue dramatic head and hand gesture* ChaChizzle speaking today? Folks quit stripping and forget where they came from. :smh:

Hello love! How have you been? What’s the verdict in the sister and the bathroom case?

Oprahs Bunion says:

:wave: @ DTTS!! Hey lady!!

Sandra,

Will we ever get another Morning Glory? Or have “we” ruint that privilege?

SOTHERNGRL says:

I like her skirt

Sandra,

Will we ever get another Morning Glory? Or have “we” ruint that privilege?

:waiting:

Just seen Ashanti new video :facepalm: lawd have mercy …. she look cut though

IsThisThingOn... :cool: Mic Check 1-2, 1-2 says:

That’s awesome, Tammie!

what i’ve always wondered: do they literally just walk up to you and introduce themselves and ask to take your pic because they like your fit? i love the sartorialist site and wonder if it really happens on the ‘spur of the moment’ …again, great look!

IsThisThingOn... :cool: Mic Check 1-2, 1-2 says:

:popcorn:

heartland says:

She looks beautiful!!! Yesss to the entire outfit! Congrats to her, what an honor :)

essenze says:

Looking good. Congratulations!

@Man you waiting on me or Sandra?

Sandra…

I been asking that forever.

Just Looking says:

Where is that “man” at :waiting:

:hug: I’m willy Nilly you :chase: SMH

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

:offtopic: I am NOT looking forward to this snow that might shut the damn city down tonight.

bigtyme says:

They still sell wild pair shoes at baker’s. I think they merges or something some years ago.

Buttercup says:

Go Tami! Whatcha’ll talking ’bout? :popcorn: <—Chipotle bowl.

Just Looking says:

:popcorn: <—Chipotle bowl. <<<<SCHITpotle Can't eat that no more….

That sell tofu now, think about giving it a spin.

Tami looks great! :love: the Skirt

Is Porsha Stewart Pregnant?

weFukNorNah says:

Porsha said she isn’t pregnant..posted a pic of her stomach

SOTHERNGRL says:

Is Porsha Stewart Pregnant?
    ***************
    This is a real question and if so who the deddy ill because Kordell say it shole aint his.

Buttercup says:

@Just, why you gotta besmirch Chipotle’s name like that? I used to be addicted to it. A couple of weeks ago, I think I had it 4 or 5 times in one week :ashamed: I’m taking it one day at a time…

I’m ready to lay day-own!

says:

go ‘head Tammie! :nun: werk hunni :nun:

I haven’t had Chipotele since 2012 :wail:

Kordell said it wasn’t his lol and yea I saw she said she wasn’t pregnant.

@IsThisThingOn… :cool: Mic Check 1-2, 1-2 says:

They just snap pictures, its literally like 100’s of photographers out there, so you don’t know who is snapping for who. I was on Essence too but didn’t know till someone emailed me and told me. My image was also on Essence instagram when someone saw it there too. I got an email from an editor asking me for a quote and thats when I found out it was for Vogue Italia. Sometimes they introduce themselves and ask for your info but most don’t you just see it pop up. LOL.

Lady_L says: