Celebrity Couple: Tyra Banks and Erik Asla

Tyra Banks and new boyfriend out for lunch

Television mogul Tyra Banks and new boyfriend Erik Asla were spotted heading to lunch at Pearl’s restaurant in West Hollywood, Calif. on Friday, Feb. 7. The 40-year-old fashion tycoon recently invested some of her wealth in The Muse, a media and education startup that helps people decide what they want to do for a living. Banks infused $1 million of her own money into The Muse’s funding coffers. The former Sports Illustrated Swimsuit model is the creator and host of the long-running reality TV series America’s Next Top Model. She was also the host of the now-defunct Tyra Banks Show.

Photos: WENN.com

32 Responses to “Celebrity Couple: Tyra Banks and Erik Asla”

Lord Tyra :facepalm: I still rocks with ya though :yes: I like Tyra

VDot says:

:thinking: Does she have on the same pants Nessa Williams had on downstairs?

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

Am I the only one who does not like the leather tights like the ones up top? But Tyra, you go girl!

Keya I dont like the “paneled” leggings/pants that much either. Maybe one pair outta ten I see. :no:

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

Am I the only one who does not like the leather tights like the ones up top?

:no: I hate em :hahaha:

Tyra making a face in that otha pic.. :nono: <—Tyra.

Blanco is so blonde. :blink: Maybe he's nice. :) And reesh.

LSLH says:

Tyra is knock-kneed.

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

Yeah guys I am not a fan of those tights. At all!. lol. I like her sneakers though

Kenny Thompson a father from Houston, Texas has paid off the outstanding lunch debts of all of the children at a local elementary school where he mentors and tutors students. He was inspired to step up after reading about the school in Salt Lake City, Utah that recently garnered national attention after school board officials seized and threw out the lunches of up to 40 children because the students had unpaid balances on their lunch money accounts.

:heart:

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

Why am I watching Golden Girls?! Lawd why? lol

MsB2u says:

I think Tyra could have done a lot better. He’s not attractive at all

Hey MsB :waves: Keya Golden Girls is my show :ashamed:

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

@Jenie but I don’t feel like them right now. lol. They are funny though. I wonder if Jamie Foxx standup is on Netflix

I think its something on Netflix with Jamie….. they need to put Jamie Fox show on there :yes:

Just Looking says:

_________
    WHo threw out lunches for children. Those people will not sleep well until they make and do alot of good. Now that is LOWWWWWW

:yawn: It’s Friday and home. “tyrone” coughing….hope he ain’t got the flu

Just Looking says:

Rashad Robinson of the organization ColorOfChange has started a petition so that DMX will not fight George Zimmerman

google Petition and please sign, so that George Zimmerman is not paid to do anything especially fight.

Please and Thanks

Chile when did that Bruce Jenner post come up :hahaha: he down there looking like Leather face :rofl:

Justlook signed the petition :yes:

Former FOX anchor Amanda Davis was found NOT guilty of driving drunk and crashing into another car. She was found guilty of the lesser charge of failure to maintain her lane. :no:

I saw that earlier damn shame :no: who she pay off ???? Better yet who her peers pay off :no: and did you see her mug shot chile :facepalm: faded dot com

Just Looking says:

:waves: @ Jenie :happy: Does the “night” crew still hang out?

@Sandra – I have not heard of this person, is she local to your area? Gonna google her…

The night crew on AWOL :crying1: Bren done left me hanging :cry:

Just Looking says:

Hmprh is a Amanda Davis is an sistah. I am surprised, but it seems that her attorney had a tight rein from the beginning it took over an year to get to court…

20 hours of community service and ordered to pay a $200 fine

I’ve paid a larger fine for going through the toll booth. :shrug:

Just Looking says:

@Jenie – Sometimes Bren takes breaks, I miss his humor. We need a good laugh…

PumpkinsMama says:

Why nobody tol me we was congregatin tuh nite? Ms. Keys? Jenn? :waiting:

There are over 60 causes of intimate itch. Vagisil cures several, soap and water prevents most. Be smart. Washing the surface area does not suffice. Those beef curtains must be spread apart allowing a thorough cleansing betwixt. Good luck. says:

Time to brang up the lights :danban1: Lessss Cee wich wanna these heffas gone home with Breny tanight :sheep:
    i gotsa nice
    warm
    bed waintin on ya :sheep:
    Who wanna sit on big daddys lap :sheep:
    Brenny :danban: Uh look at me :boobs:

Cold fresh air
    feeeeeeeel the melody thats in the air
    im bout to give it a round
    oh
    its goin dowwwwwwwwwwwwn
    steady are you ready :danban1:
    this
    is
    mjbeeeeeeee :dance:

Thats the Mary I fell in love with :love: Woulda gave my right testicle for that woman :yes: If I had one :headphones:

iAmChan says:

Hello loves. It is a slow office day, therefore a full “fukk off” day for me. Hope that all has been well with everyone n shyt. Yall be easy.

69 says:

Sandra

I see what you meant now, when you made that comment about Beyoncé nose being narrowed for mainstream magazines and whatnot. Because the first thing I noticed in that post on her downstairs is how wide that nose is and how true her complexion is. Now methinks she did have a nose job. :yes:

It must be hard living in the spotlight. I guess it exposes too many flaws and realizations. :coffee: