Bizzle and wife

Faith-based rapper Bizzle is speaking out about the Gay Agenda’s alliance with rappers Macklemore, Jay Z, and the pro-gay media manipulation.

Bizzle, whose real name is Mark Felder, spoke to Allhiphop.com about “Same Love (A Response)”, his controversial reaction to Macklemore’s gay-themed single “Same Love.”

“I thought ["Same Love"] would fall off and disappear once they put out new material, but I saw the media keep trying to breathe life into the record and turning into a ‘gay anthem,’” said Bizzle.

“I feel like we have conversations behind closed doors, but everybody’s afraid to speak, because nobody wants to be labeled a bigot, homophobic, or full of hate. I got tired of walking on egg shells. There has to be an opposing side. The media can’t make people afraid to disagree.”

Bizzle’s views have prompted backlash from young gays who label him a “homophobic Christian rapper.” But Bizzle is undeterred. He said he is speaking for rappers who are afraid to speak their minds in fear of retaliation.

Bizzle pointed out rappers such as Jay Z who are being used to push the gay agenda.

“The biggest one who co-signed gay marriage was Jay Z,” said Bizzle. “I would say he’s at the top of Hip Hop, and if you wanted to push something to Black people that would be who you’d take anything through. Just because he’s powerful. Also, anybody you’ve seen in a skirt – A$AP Rocky. Anybody who they’ve put on a platform and made them say, “this is just like what we went through.”

The rapper took offense at gay advocates comparing homosexuality — a human sexual behavior — to the Black struggle.

“They should get the rights that married people get as far as tax breaks, but if your right to marry violates the pastor’s right to not marry you because of his religion, then I can’t be for this right against that right,” said Bizzle.

He added:

Also, I know that gay people suffered. A lot of people seem to think that I’m just disregarding any of gay people’s struggle, and that’s not what I’m doing. What I’m saying is don’t compare them. I don’t compare slavery to the Holocaust. Don’t compare this to that, because the moment you start comparing similarities, then you make it okay for me to compare the differences. I do believe there are differences. Source

Bizzle and his wife have two boys.

• Evander Holyfield says being gay is not normal, compares homosexuality to a handicap
  • Gay Couples Complain That Gay Divorce is Too Expensive
  • ABC Newsman Announces He is Transgender Then Switches Back to Being a Man Again
  • Robin Roberts Comes Out On Facebook

75 Responses to “Christian Rapper Bizzle Speaks On Rappers Macklemore, Jay Z Pushing the Gay Agenda”

Faith-based rapper Bizzle

:huh:

…that sounds really gay.

:huh:

Jdore says:

:tea: to each their own

How does/did Jay Z push the gay AGENDa? do Tell

So they found a crown thats 6000 years old. :eek:

A capital B on Black? :applause:

Now what was he saying? He never gets around to a point.

_________________________

I agree with him here.

Jay Z = Shuckin and Jivin

See his “ownership” of the Nets.

Buttercup says:

=============
      What’s this all about?

I am not a Macklemore fan. I even listened to the whole album but for this dude to say that he thought Same love would fall off is hilarious. :lol: Did Macarena fall off? :hahaha:

Where is his music?

:tape:

Buttercup says:

Awwww OTB, say what’s on your mind. I don’t want to be in here talking to myself.

I agree with him here. Jay Z = Shuckin and Jivin.

See his “ownership” of the Nets.
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      How does this equate to him pushing the Gay Agenda? Was JAY blowing the russian or something?

I said mayne be hating on JayZ yesterday and he was like Girl Bye :eek:

@LUVN
      “I agree with him here. Jay Z = Shuckin and Jivin.

See his “ownership” of the Nets.
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jay Z did it.
      Ol bytch azz.

:lol: Idiot. Who wants to go to a pastor who wont marry them? :huh:

@OTB
      “I said mayne be hating on JayZ yesterday and he was like Girl Bye ”

I NEVER hated on that bytch azz nigga tho! :shrugs:

Jay Z did it.Ol bytch azz.
      ~~~~~~~~~~~

Buttercup says:

I said mayne be hating on JayZ yesterday and he was like Girl Bye :eek:
      ============
      :hahaha: You surely did :rofl:

Ok… today is almost over.
      Which young lady will offer their azz over for me to grope before I leave?

I can be patient.

Buttercup says:

I wouldn’t choose abortion for myself, so I’m going to say, “Not I!” I wouldn’t want to extort you for money or anything. :kona:

My period on. :confused:

COT DaYuM Sharper’s count has risen to 7 womenZ :eek:

@BUTTERCUP
      “I wouldn’t choose abortion for myself, so I’m going to say, “Not I!” I wouldn’t want to extort you for money or anything.”
      ______________________________

You don’t have to abort the baby. Just don’t try and steal my money. Keep the baby and pay for it yourself since you want it.

But me groping you roundst the azz area won’t impregnante you. I’m not THAT fertile. :lol:

Anna says:

:offtopic: I read T O’s new wife tried to kill herself last weekend.

@Anna
      Yeah we talked about her Attention seeking a.s.s earlier :tea:

Whelp, Luvn Life, the ladies have volunteered you to be molested by me. :shrugs:

So, do I get to rub on the tits or the azz… the cat maybe? :eek:

Your choice.
      #gentlemen

:huh:
      Say what?? :rofl: :rofl:

i got the bubble guts. U pick :D

:hahaha: :rofl:

I read T O’s new wife tried to kill herself last weekend.

**sideeye**

by doin what, eatting healthy or bathing? That big razorback pig. Ain’t nothing wrong with her.

Buttercup says:

Luvn, Sharper is very disturbed.

I’m not THAT fertile. :lol:
      ======
      But I am :|

My period on.
      *****************

:chase: by doin what, eatting healthy or bathing?
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      Ur a suMMaBish! :hahaha:

she still got owens on her twitter handle. She need to stop playing and just kill herself.
      :tea:

@LUVN

Ok… since it our first time, I gently massage the breast area.
      Just think of it as a “breast exam.”

Now, I ever so gently rub the breast while I posisition myself behind you and reach around to the breast. That way you feel my full body pressed up against you.

Now, don’t make me go all Darren Sharper on you… We got the writing that you agreed to this.

Now, don’t make me go all Darren Sharper on you :hahaha:

YOU dont curr i got bubble guts :rofl:

:boobs: THEN HaVe at it

@LUVN
      “Now, don’t make me go all Darren Sharper on you

YOU dont curr i got bubble guts

Naw… you got them guts that just mean I can’t let you be “active.”
      You just gotta relax and let me feel and explore and chit.

Jury has another Question for the court/Dunn :no:
      Is it possible to not reach a verdict on one count and yes another count
      :bite:

@LUVN
      “Jury has another Question for the court/Dunn
      Is it possible to not reach a verdict on one count and yes another count”

SMH

This chit is comical.
      This dude killed a CHILD in cold blood with multiple witnesses and mountains of evidence.

But his ignorant claim of “self defense” with absolutely NO evidence of it, and these phucking buffoon azz jurors need something to discuss???????????

SMH.

Anna says:

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

I read T O’s new wife tried to kill herself last weekend.

**sideeye**

~~~~~~~

MAN
      Seems they have reached a verdict on all counts except one. I wonder which it is

NOoooooooooooo :shank: Omgawd! Even Mark OMara (Zimmerman lawyer) thinks he is guilty! :cuss:

Mark OmarA THINKS dunn is guilty but didnt think PORGY Was?

@ANNA
      “There is something wrong with her. How are you going to be a secret for 5 yrs. and marry him?”
      __________________________

Ain’t nothing wrong with her but that chloesterol. Her big azz thought there was no way T.O. could resist her old, fat, yt azz complete with a trailer for them to live in since he was black. :lol:

Whelp… :shrugs:

Let this be a lesson to some of you sidepieces. Just appreciate what you got. She a good 5 years and then phucked it up wanting more.

Ms Peaches says:

They will let anybody do an interview these days.

He said dude should have called police AND dude was not in an altercation like George fukk fat loser ass.

Buttercup says:

Mark Omara doesn’t believe Gorgy was not guilty. He was hired to do a job, and he did it.

@LUVN
      “5 jurors AGAINST him: 1 for 1st degree murder & 4 for attempted murder. Jurors getting dinner now in court.”
      ________________________

Smh. So how the hail you attempt to murder someone, they die, and it’s not MURDER?

WTF?

Man, we should give Florida to Mexico or something.

we should give Florida to Mexico :crying1:

The attempted murder has to do with the others in the vehicle

8 white jurors
      1 asian
      2 African American women
      1 hispanic

The attempted murder has to do with the others in the vehicle

Wait, so they all agree on 1st degree murder then?
      :waiting:

“I” think thats the charge ther hung up on

They have already deliberated longer than the George Zimmerman and Casey Anthony trial.

If this man isn’t convicted every Florida prosecutor should immediately be fired and have the DOJ take over prosecutions for Florida.

~~~~~~~~~
      angela corey is the same prosecutor on dunn/Porgy :tea:

essenze says:

Damn I hate Florida. I never thought I could hate an entire state :-(

Ni ni says:

Kudos to Mr. Bizzle for beig brave enough to give his point of view. He wasnt even afraid to call names. I do hope he’s prayed up though for the backlash he’s receiving.

~~~~~~~~~
      angela corey is the same prosecutor on dunn/Porgy

Yeah I know. I was watching a one of these court shows and this irate black woman called in and clowned the absolute phuck out of the prosecution.

Called them everything but a child of God.

Flat out said this case should have had some black prosecutors since she knew they would have “cared” enough to actually try. LOL.

Man, this nigga won’t see a day of prison tho. :facepalm:

30 min break is UP. :bite: back to deliberating
      :wait:

Florida is also where Casey Anthony was acquitted.

I actually think she was innocent tho. I think Casey’s mom killed that child. I’m sure of it. Casey’s MOM was the former nurse. Casey’s MOM was the one given immunity. Casey’s MOM was the one the prosecution PROVED to have researched the drug that knocks people out.

but that’s neither here nor there…

Trendsetter says:

I guess eveybody left…..

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

I’m surprised it’s taking so long to announce a hung jury. :coffee:

My mouth is closed on this topic :tea:

luVn_liFe says:

5 jurors AGAINST him: 1 for 1st degree murder & 4 for attempted murder.

How can it be attempted murder if the boy is dead? :shrug:

Nthabi says:

These people are trying to acquit this murderer and I’m telling you I just don’t think I can take it after Trayvon!! I’m off social media because of this!!

I’m SO GLAD we left Florida after 5 years back in 2009 bc we have a black teenage son who could be any of these victims of SLAUGHTER!!

datsmdubya2u says:

Sounds like open season on black people..accidently bump into a white person and they can say “im scared” and start shooting.

Starr says:

Never heard of this guy, but I’m always giving these christian entertainers the side eye. Too many of em have another life when no one is looking or listening.

PumpkinsMama says:

Aunty I know you not really big on news in NYC, but for a quick lil weekend blurb you could do one on Tyson Beckford’s nephew being charged with vehicular manslaughter after stealing a truck and crashing into a MTA bus killing the driver :facepalm:

Also the jury in the Dunn case returned verdicts for of the 5 charges :bite:

PumpkinsMama says:

*four

Just Looking says:

Some Sandra We need a New Post. He going to PRISON.

If anything GZ helped with this and maybe because there were black jurors. THAT GZ debacle has opened folks eyes for now. He got the nerve to be on the news on Monday….I will be off but not sleeping in. Setting my alarm clock to watch him put his foot in mouth.

Just Looking says:

I’m confused….How they confused hung :mad: :cuss:

The po baby is dead.

spiceykay says:

It may have been the actual charge and not him not guilty at all. I’m hoping he just pleads guilty and take a plea for 2nd degree or manslaughter especially if he finds out it was between charges and not innocent versus guilty.