Robin Roberts Comes Out On Facebook

Robin Roberts and dog KJ

Good Morning America Anchor Robin Roberts finally came out as a lesbian over the weekend. In a ‘thank you’ note posted on her Facebook page, Roberts acknowledged her longtime relationship with girlfriend Amber, a middle aged Caucasian woman who is rarely photographed in public with Roberts. This is not news to longtime fans of Roberts, who frequented lesbian bars in Atlanta in the 1990s when she worked as a young sports reporter for a news station in Atlanta.

Robin Roberts comes out on Facebook

• Robin Roberts out and about after release from hospital
  • An emotional Robin Roberts thanks her fans for the love
  • ABC’s Robin Roberts backs out of interview with Evelyn Lozada
  • Breast Cancer Survivor Robin Roberts Has Bone Marrow Disease

128 Responses to “Robin Roberts Comes Out On Facebook”

Robin :love:
      She is an inspiration to others! :yes:

libra80sbaby says:

Dear Robin,

:thankyou: <——- Really says "WE KNEW!!" I could tell she liked to :lick:

Robin I could careless bout yo damn sex life chile :tea:

The Master Beta :D says:

I thought she was already out anyways glad she has high spirits and is rebuilding her health God is good

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

Congrats to her if telling people makes her feel good…we already knew, but ok.

I say “my girlfriend such n such” all the time :shrug:
      Team Duck :tea:

BETA,Smurfette :hug: ANGIEGIRL!!! :chase: where have U been???

Gigi26 says:

i’m glad she’s healthy, but I could care less about her girlfriend :shrugs: what that got to do with anything.

When are the annual SR Awards????? :woohoo:

Today! I think!!! :pc:

we love you Robin! :yahoo:

Just Looking says:

Good Day and Happy Holidays to All :nun: :happy:

Ummmm like who didn’t know this?

PARIAH says:

I’m glad she is doing better!! Stay strong Robin

jeniefrumdabloc says:

Robin I could careless bout yo damn sex life chile
      ————
      :cosign:

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

@DTTS what time? are we voting? :popcorn:

LuvLife I thoughtcho MIL had you trapped somewhere :scared:

:kiss: Jenny
      AnG :)
      GG
      Nakeya
      Beta

After reading her post :tea: they took this girlfriend mess and ran with it :tea: and media is shoving her sex life out there :nono: Ion care who fugg Robin :tea: why is her coming out top news though

Wacko Flames lil brother passed away.
      He may have committed suicide. What a Shame

Cooking and Kdub :2dance:

IONO Nakeya :shrug: SR always changing things up :lol:

jeniefrumdabloc says:

Robin I could careless bout yo damn sex life chile

oops your bigotry is showing :ashamed:

would you be saying that if she said, “i thank my long term boyfriend”. all she did was give her boo a shout out. :shrugs:

<–Doesn't Talk To Strangers says:

When are the annual SR Awards?????

Today! I think!!!

Orange Blossom says:

jeniefrumdabloc says:
      Robin I could careless bout yo damn sex life chile
      oops your bigotry is showing :ashamed:

READ #15 :tea:

Mr.BluPhi says:

I guess i was the only one who thought she was “out” already….

:rollseyes:

The Master Beta :D says:

Luvn,DTTS :waves:

:hahaha: whats the outfit? a slinky move some dress? Or ball gown?

Just Looking says:

MUST READ….or copy and paste and save for later…BUT READ

The 5 Things Black Women Must Do in 2014 to Live Happier, Healthier, Healed Lives

Posted: 12/27/2013 11:55 am Huffington Post

The funny thing about stereotypes is that they often have some measure of truth to them. As black women in America, no group has been more stereotyped, or misunderstood, or more devalued than us. As we begin the countdown on the year that was 2013, it is time for us as black women to look toward our future in the New Year that is 2014.

As someone who has traveled the country for the last two years, talking and engaging almost exclusively with black women in corporate America, in universities, in our sororities, in industry, in our organizations, in the media and in our churches — I think it is time that we, as black women, faced some challenging truths about ourselves. What I’m about to say will be hard. And it may offend some of you. But that is okay, because the truth always hurts us before it heals us. Years before I wrote my award-winning book Black Woman Redefined, I founded an organization: I Am My Sister’s Keeper.

This organization, was dedicated to helping college-educated professional black women to better navigate their careers, their health and wellness, their spirit, their finances and their relationships. The organization took off and grew much greater than I ever expected, and was nationally recognized by media outlets like CNN and The Washington Post as the go-to organization for Black women’s personal development and wellness for over six years. The organization was the catalyst for the book Black Woman Redefined: Dispelling Myths and Discovering Fulfillment in the Age of Michelle Obama.

One of the things that I have discovered about living life as a black woman in America, and by talking to and engaging with literally tens of thousands of black women throughout the United States, is that we have some very negative self-destructive patterns that we need to own, face and be courageous enough to fix if we want to have happy, healthy and healed lives. It is my goal in this column to challenge us as a sisterhood of women to take the necessary steps, to heal ourselves, both individually and collectively. Before we get into the steps that I believe are necessary for us to truly get to the places that we desire in our lives as black women, I ask you to keep an open mind, try not to get defensive, and share the steps in your sororities, clubs, and workplaces so that other black women can benefit. Sometimes it is as simple as people NOT knowing better so that they can do better.
      The steps that I have outlined below, are based on qualitative and quantitative research, focus groups, coaching and speaking at large women’s conferences, HBCUs and interactive workshops I have conducted throughout the country over the past several years:

1. We must deal with our unresolved pain, wounds and baggage that often result in angry eruptions, broken relationships, failed relationships and unrealized dreams. This is a huge stumbling block for us in our interpersonal relationships. We carry lots of stuff, and lots of people on our backs and in our spirits. It results in us being weary, tired and frustrated.

2. We must stop doing emotional violence and damage to other black women. Other black women are not the enemy. Other black women are struggling and fighting the same battles that we fight every day, no matter their station in life, no matter what you think they may possess in terms of wealth, status or lifestyle. We have to stop “hating” on other sisters. It is just wreaking havoc on our emotional wellness and sisterhood. “We are all we have,” as First Lady Michelle Obama once said. Let’s start acting like it!

3. We must love ourselves enough to take care of our physical bodies and learn to eat healthier, sleep better, exercise more, tend to our feet (for diabetics) and wean ourselves off of generations of destructive emotional eating (comfort foods) that has literally millions of black women in America stuck in a pattern of diabetes, hypertension, obesity, depression and heart disease.

4. We must learn to teach people how to treat us with value, respect, love, honor, dignity and peace by showing them that we live by a WOMAN CODE that honors the very same values in our own lives and in how we treat other people.

5. We must commit to engaging in healthy, functional, committed and loving relationships with the men in our lives. Where those relationships are unhealthy, abusive or destructive to our soul’s landscape; we must be willing to put an end to those relationships immediately. We have got to stop making excuses for other people’s abusive treatment of us and toward us. It is NOT acceptable, sisters. We have got to put an end to the pain we feel because our fathers left us or were absent. Or the pain that we feel because the men we love betrayed us, cheated on us, raped or beat us. We have to believe that there are still good, loving, healthy and functional men regardless of their race, who will see our value, our worth, our beauty and our possibilities. And when they find us, we must commit not to run away, push them away or punish them for what our fathers, brothers or uncles did to us.

The truth is, there is no magic checklist for getting any of us the life that we desire. But there are critical life steps that we can take starting right now, and right here to helping us as black women to heal. And sisters, we need to heal.
      Far too many of us are walking around with a smile on our face, with beautiful clothing, with our hair perfectly coiffed and with expensive handbags and shoes to make us feel valuable. When deeply inside, we are simmering pots waiting to erupt. We look so good on the outside. But some of us are badly broken on the inside. And we are killing other black women with our venom.

And for those who have been courageous enough to do the work on themselves, it is time for us to be our sister’s keeper. I am not asking you to burden your life with another woman’s pain, I am not asking you to save another woman’s life, what I am asking you to do, is to be kind to other black women. Reach out. Care. Show some empathy. Be a mentor. Be a friend. When other black women try to help you do not treat them as the enemy. When they are there for you say thank you. When they have stuck with you in the trenches and storms of life honor them. When they have your back, don’t stab them in theirs. When they bless you with their gifts for free, support your causes, organizations, and the like or help you and your family in desperate times of need, don’t later discard them because you believe that you no longer need them. It is just immoral. It violates the WOMAN CODE.
      Sisters, this will be the last column that I will ever write on the issue of us as black women. I’ve grown tired and weary. I love us, but the world is bigger, more global, and sisterhood is about all women coming together to lift, heal, inspire and change the world. We need to do the work on us so that we can fully participate in that global sisterhood and all the benefits of it.

I have, like many others before me, devoted the last decade of my life to helping the rest of the world try to see us as the beautiful, fabulous, fierce, loyal, kind, nurturing, intelligent, committed and loving women that we are. But in the last year, in particular, I’ve experienced first hand, and heard far too many stories from good black women, from all walks of life, about other black women who have cursed them, cut them off, betrayed them, manipulated them, stolen from them, slept with their men, slandered them, ruined them, fired them and literally broken their hearts with treachery for the smallest of offenses, or for no offense at all.

We love to do what I call “The Go Off.” It is what we do when anyone dares challenge us, correct us, upsets us, or in some cases, tries to love us. Sisters, you have no right despite whatever kind of pain you may be in, to heap abuse on another black woman. The most disturbing part of this “go off” mentality, is that we feel entitled to do it most of all against one another. We don’t do it to the men in our lives who mistreat us and abuse us. We would never do it to the “other” people in our lives or at our workplaces. But we will do it to the sister in church, the sister who has taken us into her home, the sister who has been with us through hell, the sister who has lent us money, the sister who bathed us when we were too sick to bathe ourselves, or cared for us when we were sick. Sisters, it’s time to heal (see my 2012/2013 series for essence.com: “Sisters Heal,” it will bless you).

In the final analysis, each of us must determine her own journey for herself. Each of us must do the work that is required, for us to rise above the pain that was unfairly inflicted upon us as children, as young girls and women, and now as grown middle-aged or aging women. It is never too late to fix yourself, if you are willing to do the work. It is never too late to apologize, to make amends for the wrongs that we do and to forgive those who have wronged us. Sisters, it’s time for us to stop pointing the finger at everyone else and take a long hard look in the mirror at the woman was looking back. If your life is not what you imagined it would be, or if you are unhappy. The change has to start within. You can never skip doing the work. It will destroy your destiny.
      If you want 2014 to be different than 2013, then the work has to start now. Your life will only become what you want it to be, when you find the courage to love yourself. And when you learn to love yourself, I promise you that you will learn to love, respect and honor other black women.

TAKE CARE

Gigi26 says:

i’m glad she’s healthy, but I could care less about her girlfriend what that got to do with anything.

aint like she said, i just wanna give props to all the donuts i done glazed. straight ppl mention their significant others in these types of speeches/letters/etc all the time.

FuturedocDonte says:

There has to be at least one gay person on GMA since Sam left and shait :coffee:

Justlook :yahoo: now let me get my reading glasses out :tea:

*holds my Jokes in till you’re back on your own turf* :ha:
      :hug: LuvLife

IONO who sleeping with who neither :eek:

KyCakes says:

This is really not a shocker :tea:

Just like
      Anderson Cooper
      Brian Boitano
      Rachel Maddow

and a whole host of others…

Who gives a fugg, anyway :shrug:

jeniefrumdabloc says:

READ #15

i did, beloved :yes:

(watched iyanla for the first time this past week–weird show–very dramatic)

If ANGIEGIRL appears tell her I said ima KILL HER!! :shank:
      and Miss her TEW. :heart:

:peace:

I thought she was already out?? oh well… :shrug:

Good for her that she has this outlook on life like this. :) Her transition was a major one.

Orange Blossom says:

Gigi26 says:

Calm down :tea: whew whew ….. the media is spinning this into something much bigger not Robin

Just Looking says:

@Jenie :kiss:

Heard you were gifted some cards? Tell me more.

Caramel Rain says:

Just Looking. I copied and pasted that post and emailed it to a few people that could use the encouragement.

what do I win
      ——-
      The award for most draged on a blog in 2013? lol just kidding. Kind of. How was your holiday? What did the hubby get ya?

Caramel Rain says:

@ DTTS, are you wearing a velour jumpsuit to the SR awards? I am :tea: Bebe. with Bebe written on my azz :tea:

Just Looking says:

@Jenie :kiss:
      Heard you were gifted some cards? Tell me more.

Yes I was :yes: 100 bucks, bought me a couple of DVD’S …. thinking bout getting me another vaccum though :thinking:

Just Looking says:

@Blossom – Iylana – Dramatic is the key word….She should win a GRAMMY :yes:

LuvLife
      A 1 of a kind Fancy Smancy Ballgown :nun:
      <–Team Rather Be Overdressed :grill:

Caramel Rain says:

I aint doing ish today. I’ll catch up tomorrow. Im sleepy :yawn: Ima start working out in the AM before work b/c this evening workout is draining me..

i just wanna give props to all the donuts i done glazed
      ———-

That pink eye giving brown eye, is the best eye to have.

essenze says:

Good read Just Looking :clap:

Caramel Rain says:

Yes I was 100 bucks, bought me a couple of DVD’S …. thinking bout getting me another vaccum though
      *************

Jenie, I was thinking about a new vacuum this morning while I was cleaning up :lol: I like my Bissell but there are soo many new ones out. IDK.. I have a shark for my tile that I rarely use

Gigi26 says:

Ahhh who wrote that shyt. I’m sorry but i’m gonna “GO AWF”

First off, BLACK WOMEN are not the ONLY WOMEN who go through these same fukking issues.

ALL WOMEN no matter the race go through the same problems. I knew two sprite chics in college who fukked each others boyfriends. SPRITES. I know a Spanish broad who did the same to her best friend. So tell me again why is it US that need this therapy in written form?!

Ima need people to stop pointing out flaws and trying to pin it on black women, We are not the only race that has problems and issues when it comes to men and relationships and eating. Please cut the shyt. Is it because we have a black woman in the White House that the focus has shifted on Black women? Cuz I sure think so. Cut the shyt and focus on something else.

Write about Becky and her conquest for all things green, shiiid write about Esmeralda and how she’ll fukk a Tyrone so she can get her papers, I see it all the time. It ain’t black women with all the issues boo boo. Take that essay and shove it up your ass.

Just Looking says:

@Caramel – I second that! I doing shiat either! :nono:

Worked from home yesterday. :mad:

Tomorrow is my last day until 1/6 :danban: :danban2:

Jenny I need Hangover 3 to complete my set :grill:

Not the kid Kenya! :no: you better ask Cooking because she just got All her jogging suits outta the cleaners :lol:

Caramel Rain says:

@ DTTS, are you wearing a velour jumpsuit to the SR awards? I am Bebe. with Bebe written on my azz

i saw somebody post the TWO karl kani coats they just bought for their kids on THIS xmas. i was flabbergasted. where do you even find karl kani in 2013? the vintage store?? my kids would run away :smh:

Dem Babies Mama Bombshell Esq says:

What’s that novel uptop? Someone give me the jist of ot :waiting:

GAGIRL87 says:

Just Looking that article I’m sharing it on my instagram & FB now thanks love :hug: an it’s SOOOOOO True

If you want 2014 to be different than 2013, then the work has to start now. :love:

Diva says:

:wave: morning Roses!!! I hope everyone had a blessed Chri-mus!

Dem Babies Mama Bombshell Esq says:

It*

my breakfast: Lean turkey chili w/fresh vegies and beans.. :cry: no time to cook the norm or pour a bowl of cereal :(

Esmeralda deserves her papers :cuss:

GAGIRL87 says:

_____________________________________________________________________

:rofl: girl whet lol

MSVALLDAY says:

No big news here. We all knew this.

what do I win
      ——-

*********
      ha. funny. it was ok. we volunteered at the children’s hospital like I do every Christmas and read and played with sick kids. I told him not buy me nothing and we got toys and stuff for the cancer patients. Girl I dont need nothing.

How about you? Did your son enjoy his gifts.

—–
      They still make that?! and people still buy it?! The fugg? :no:

Take that essay and shove it up your ass.
      ——————
      :wail:

Dem Babies Mama Bombshell Esq says:

What’s that novel uptop? Someone give me the jist of ot
      ____________________________

iono but my spidey senses let me know that Gigi aint here for it, chile. :nono:

Esq copy and paste email it please :)

MsDiva you missed Man Friday :lol:

GAGIRL87 says:

DTTS, BOMB, DIVA, JENIE :hug:

DTTS awards today huh :waiting: who are the nominees? lol

Eye of Heart says:

jeniefrumdabloc says:

After reading her post they took this girlfriend mess and ran with it and media is shoving her sex life out there Ion care who fugg Robin why is her coming out top news though

——————

:cosign: alla dis :yes:

:dead: my good Gigi :lol: !! Puts Chamomile tea on the blog. :tea: < with honey

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

@Kenya my spoiled baby loved his gifts. However, he wanted to know why Santa did not bring him an Xbox 1. Yeah, mom was not buying that for a 6 year old. humph. But we all had a good time. And high five to you for going to the hospital!! (no shade, I meant that) its hard to see sick kids. I’m sure you made them feel great!

Orange Blossom says:

Dem Babies Mama Bombshell Esq says:

What’s that novel uptop? Someone give me the jist of ot
      ____________________________

iono but my spidey senses let me know that Gigi aint here for it, chile.
      ***************
      I concur :lol:

Hey Diva :hug: And GA!

Diva says:

<–Doesn't Talk To Strangers says:

Esq copy and paste email it please :)

MsDiva you missed Man Friday :lol:
      ——————–
      Was my boo showing out? :wave: hey Gagirl

Gigi26 says:

Orange: I mean gat dayum we gonna have a black woman trying to throw these issues on us like we some damn damaged species?!

She need to write that letter to Evelyn ole hoe ass who’s on hubby no 2, pregnant with a nigga that she ain’t been for with a year but is living high off the hog while he giving his baby mother hell.

Write that letter to her Iyanla. Stop the shyt. Rephrase that essay to reflect WOMEN and not just BLACK WOMEN. It’s unfair to the black women who have their shyt together. We are not a charity case. Shyt some of the black women I know are strong as fukk.

GAGIRL87 says:

SOOOOO I got a real Michael Kors bag the leather satchel looking one for $50. My friend works at department store steals them I guess :crying: :kona:

Gigi26 says:

Ahhh who wrote that shyt. I’m sorry but i’m gonna “GO AWF”

Whoa :ghost: everything she wrote was positive and truth… but good lawd :rofl: your comment just made yelp !

Just Looking says:

@Caramel – I second that! I doing shiat either!

Worked from home yesterday.

Tomorrow is my last day until 1/6
      *********************

well lucky you :rollseyes: Lol. Enjoy your vacay!

Diva says:

:hug: keya long time no font guhl

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

iono but my spidey senses let me know that Gigi aint here for it, chile.
      ——-
      She sure ain’t. lol what she said is true though.

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

@Diva I know. What are we drinking and how have you been?

GAGIRL87 says:

Keya :hug: what did your baby get for christmas?

Aiden Carter says:

Hey Sandra are you going to cover the story about Chrissy Jones getting arrested

Dem Babies Mama Bombshell Esq says:

@Orange :rofl: I see

@DTTS check ya e-mail guhl

@Mama Monster :waves:

Gigi26 says:

Razz: Esmeralda fukkin anybody for that American come up :rofl: case in point that filthy boriqua smut Evelyn!

Diva says:

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

@Diva I know. What are we drinking and how have you been?
      ——————–
      chile Diva on that purple syrup :sick: you working yet?

Eye of Heart says:

GAGIRL87 says:

Get me one too!! You know I still owe your ass a trip to raid your shoe closet anyway!

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

@GA he got a wwe ring, and the people. An alarm clock that projects on the wall, ds3 games, wii games, clothes and sneakers, and a bunch of other crap. lol. How was your holiday?

Diva says:

jeniefrumdabloc says:

Diva :happy: :yahoo:
      ————————–
      Hey sis :hug: you know I’s been checking my mailbox twice a day for my gift card :rofl:

Caramel Rain says:

@ Nakeya! That’s great! Maybe “Santa” will have him an Xbox 1 for his birthday? :tea: I’m happy he enjoyed himself. Did you get anything special? :popcorn: #nosey

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

@Diva yup. Part time and most days from home. You caught a cold? Feel better soon hun! Try tea and brandy.

Eye of Heart says:

Diva says:

<–Doesn't Talk To Strangers says:

Esq copy and paste email it please

MsDiva you missed Man Friday
      ——————–
      Was my boo showing out?

He tried to show out and brag bout them 3.25 inches he got. :rollseyes:

Diva says:

jeniefrumdabloc says:
      Diva :happy: :yahoo:
      ————————–

I think I spent your card :kona:

Dem Babies Mama Bombshell Esq says:

—————

EEEERRRRMMMMAAAAGGGGAAWWWDDD :crying1: :rofl:

Gigi26 says:

Iyanla supposed to be the therapist for all people, why she giving us this type of advice, everybody needs it. Therapy ain’t just race specific, that’s why DMX cussed her ass out :lol: she got me hot with that shyt. Write that mess on Oprah’s blog not for no Huff Post.

Just Looking says:

Well I really enjoyed reading the article the article. It was written by A BLACK WOMEN, SHARING HER POV

Sophia A. Nelson Award Winning Author; Corporate/Personal Development Coach, Cultural & Political Columnist for The Daily Beast, NBC’s theGRIO, Essence Magazine, & USATODAY

Enjoyed the article and thought it was worth sharing. I’ve been fortunate to live abroad and had the pleasure of befriending women from around the world and often times women/people of color are the worst enemies to each other. Take note of how Africans and Indians network together. “most” blacks don’t care to help each other unless it will help them, this is NOT always the case but it happens more frequently. Ms. Nelson only gave her view point of what she has witnessed and is trying to reach out to Black women so we can begin to lift each up and empower. :tea:

Kenya :kiss: That is very sweet and kind and thoughtful! I love it!

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

@Kenya I might get him one for his birthday, but it has to be on my tv. He can’t wake up and play the game and go to sleep playing it. And I got a lot of nice stuff from my momma and the bf. I was super hype about my CHI iron and my dvd of the 5 heartbeats. I love that stupid movie. lol.

OMG Evelyn is pregnant?! whoa! I been out of it ! Lol
      ***************

@ RAzz, where you been? Evelyn finna inherit that Baseball money. Ol dude signed 140 mill contract..

Gigi26 says:

And before anyone calls me racist (which I will admit I am in some aspects but fukk it :lol: ) Esmeralda is my cousin ex-wife who pulled the ill swindle on his ass, he thought he was in love until she got her papers! Shiid fukk with it :rofl:

Diva says:

———————
      chile I feel better than I did the last coupla days…I’m about to make me a tea toddy!

@Jenie see you ain’t even right! :smack:

@Eyeheart, my boo was trying to slang the 3.5 in my absence? :rofl:

:wail: that bish is on man num 2. she got that snapper. Evelyn be trappin niccas!!! :lol:

Just Looking says:

:waves: @ DIVA did you buy your 7 year old $400 headphones?

:kiss:

——
      *Fuggin tears yo* I can’t stop laughing

Caramel Rain says:

@ :lol: @ Nakeya. So you saying he cant have the game in his own room?! Poor baby. Yes, Chi are the bestest! :dead: you were hype over the 5 heartbeats?! lol …..

Diva says:

Just Looking says:

:waves: @ DIVA did you buy your 7 year old $400 headphones?
      —————————–
      Hush gal they weren’t no $400 hunid dollas….but he got them BEATS!

Blanche Devereaux says:

Hey everybody :waves: …what yall talkin about :popcorn:

:newpost: ya’ll Justlook that write up was very positive :yes: and could help and inspire someone

Just Looking says:

:waves: @Zoe – Your little one is such a cutie pie.

Did you have a lovely Christmas? Did you get any new scents.

I got DESIRE – :love: it

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

@Kenya don’t judge me! I love the 5 heartbeats. I always have. lol. And he already has a wii in his room and all he wants to do is be on it. I just had to tell him to turn it off and go get a book. smh. I don’t want him to turn into a grown man still standing outside of Game Stop waiting for the new Madden like a crack head. lol

Gigi26 says:

Just Looking: I liked the article but I’d rather have it racially ambigious because it implies to people that we are a group of women that are plagued with problems.

I went to a WASP college and trust every race has the same issues, its just seen differently. The Jewish for example, look at other sects of Jews as less Jewish as them, Indians would look at others in terms of caste and treat them as strangers, hell look at the Middle East! They are the same people but because they worship Allah different they are getting their heads blown off. I abhor articles with “Black Women are ____ and ____” cuz I swear ever since a Black Women came on the set in the White House, we have been analyzed and Researched like we are some gat dayum aliens.

chile i been in the middle of a move and just now coming from up under mr razz’s a rock :lol:

Caramel Rain says:

:hug: @ DTTS, thanks, babe! . Never underestimate the power of prayer and support and putting a smile of them kids faces by letting them know somebody cares for them and praying for a recovery. Better than any gift or present or material item in the world :kiss:

Some folks need to hear and read or be told certain things otherwise they just live like what’s around them and not know any better :tea:

Northside Zeta says:

Thanks for posting the article, Just Looking. Something to reflect on as we begin a new year.

Esmeralda still deserves her papers! :cuss:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      You only a statistic if you allow yourself to be.

Signed,
      MamaDubb

Just Looking!! :hug:

What the heck happened to you on CHRISTMAS??? :wail: you left me fo’ DEAD

I just read it and had to laugh to myself because GG be going off :hahaha:

rwilliams4782 says:

I knew she was gay..plus she just signed a 13 million dollar contract..I aint mad atcha..just wish amber was a sista..I havent saw pics of her lol

Crickett says:

Don’t we all refer to our girl friends as girlfriends?

JerseyGirl68 says:

This is not news. Everyone knew she was a homosexual. I think she didn’t want to admit it publicly out of respect for her mom. Now that her mom is dead she can be free with her homosexual relationship. Next.