Guest Post: Omar “Slim” White

Omar Slim White

Friend of the blog Omar “slim” White has a unique perspective on heterosexual interpersonal relationships. Slim, who once dated actress Vivica A. Fox, believes sex is for procreation purposes, and that random recreational sex outside of committed relationships is a waste of energy.

Humans are really Electrical Beings so when a Man is “truly” inside a Woman, imagine a plug entering a socket. Once the plug is inside, the electricity flows back and forth. This is the very reason why men feel drained after sex. Once he releases his energy (which is the same energy used to create another life) the energy isn’t reciprocated! Now I know this to be true because out of all the women I’ve ever encountered there’s only been One “so far” who charged me up spiritually when Eye was Inside her. (She may have already had the ability without even knowing :) Imagine the number 8. If energy was inside the number 8 then it would never Xscape. Sex is for procreation and also can be used to charge two energetic beings. This is why women should use caution on what cord they allow to be plugged into them and why men should use caution on what wall they plug into as well :) I’m a guest speaker along with 4 other males speaking at the “Girls Rock Festival” March 14th join us as we speak to women on the subject of relationships. Me specifically I will deal with “Energetic Charging” and show women how to energize their partner and take their “being” to a higher level. Peace…

Please note: The views expressed in guest posts are solely those of the authors and do not necessarily reflect the views or opinions of Sandrarose.com or our affiliates, vendors, contractors, etc.

106 Responses to “Guest Post: Omar “Slim” White”

:facepalm:

Geebus!

FuturedocDonte says:

:eek: ok

I’m not sure if I qualify for them new temporary suspensions :kona:

hell_on_heels says:

Please STOP with all of this “Slim”. I am so over self appointed experts….Morning Roses

weFukNorNah says:

I don’t wanna get banned :tea:

Trendsetter says:

:lipssealed:

Imma say one thing Slim needs to do better on his fashions if he’s gonna be in all the pics at all the events. Plz get a stylist, something

weFukNorNah says:

Lol look at the disclaimer sandra put lmao

Buttercup says:

It’s always the single ones who offer the most relationship advice :coffee:

Well thank you for sharing that Dr. Slim, Esquire

I for one, always appreciate getting professional advice from grown men named Slim. :yes:

weFukNorNah says:

Ikr. Or wanna give their reasons for smashing and dashing lol …I’m good..hope it’s a success. . That don’t apply to me anyway…

———–
    Can’t say I don’t agree with that but this day and age :tea: :phew: I don’t need to say I’ve lived in the sexual partners dept

sassyshe says:

Morning all :waves:

Ill keep my opinion since he is a fob

Is that a selfie?

Caramel Rain says:

This I agree with. I’ve never been the one for casual sex w/random ppl. HIV/AIDs is real folks.

DoNotDeleteMe says:

:sperm:

:whistle:

Electricity…
    I got the power to energize…

:whistle:

A.J. says:

Good Morning Sandra :woot:

Luvn
    Future
    Trend
    Orange
    Buttercup
    San
    FukOrNah

Hope all is well! :waves: I am good; very busy though. See yall later!

SummerBaby says:

:tape: :rofl: :tape:

Buttercup says:

This idea isn’t a novel one by any means. I don’t know if I agree with the “energizing” aspect of his message, but I believe soul ties are very, very real.

Caramel Rain says:

only been One “so far” who charged me up spiritually when Eye was Inside her.
    *************
    did he mean to write “eye” ?

Back to work I go…

Honycoatd says:

Good morning beautiful people :hug:

Awesome job! Mr. White, alot of us are unaware of our power especially when we link ourselves sexually to another person.

Some of you guys are being overly critical… He did state that he was speaking on “energetic charging” amd not moreso on how to keep your men or women but how to be more aware of who you lay down with.

weFukNorNah says:

Well I want yall to come to my event.. I will be a guest speaking at the hold my mule rally..

cteastcoast says:

I’m confused, was he talking about Kandi :thinking:

can Vivica even make babies tho? :huh:

Slim is that you?

SLIM
    I have SOCIALLY RESPONSIBLE BUSINESS PLANS if you need some Energizing :grill:

Hey AJ

I’ve heard someone say that you pick up ones “spirit” through sex before.

Honycoatd says:

Caramel… He did mean “eye”, as in the eye of the penis aka the head, the part that enters first.

Honycoatd :hug: <–GOOD Energy Hug :D

San ah make ya dance says:

I’ve heard someone say that you pick up ones “spirit” through sex before.

:yes: Yep, I can dig it :tea:

I see what he is saying :tea: well, that’s a different way to put it…. it makes a little sense …… I will stick with my theory though of soul ties.

weFukNorNah says:

You can pick up spirits during sex amongst other things u may not want

SummerBaby says:

I’ve heard someone say that you pick up ones “spirit” through sex before.
    ————–
    I agree 100%.

Yep charge me up. If not whats the use

:thinking: Who makes his Michelangelo-inspired jacket? :eek:

Caramel Rain says:

_____________________________

a friend of mine wants to go on vacation and she said she wants to have a one night stand. now i dont wanna go because i dont want her catching no overseas Aids on my watch.

its a conundrum because on the one hand im like do you boo but on the other hand that girls gone wild mess is played out. we too dam old for that. :no:

Buttercup says:

San ah make ya dance says:

I’ve hear someone say that you pick up ones “spirit” through sex before.
    ==============
    I believe that you become connected to that person. If they (or you) are sleeping with other people, you connect with them as well which leads to a muddled and confused mess.

Not that I have experienced anything like that :kona:

weFukNorNah says:

Sherri Sherrard got a bunch of spirits down there…spirits of all those aborted chirren but they still spirits

Who makes his Michelangelo-inspired jacket? :eek:
    ————-
    See #6. He needs an intervention

Dymond says:

Morning
    :popcorn:
    Slim looks cute here -glasses -jacket + constriction :kona: back to lurking

Caramel Rain says:

Honycoatd says:

*********
    Oh Thanks for correcting me, Honey! :hug:

I do believe we pick up the essences of the person that penetrates you. And I think we pick up those spirits of that person as well. Only positive engery on this end.

————-
    :wail:

Not that I have experienced anything like that :kona:
    ————–

Honycoatd says:

Yes soul ties are very much real. We are all energies in a vessel (body). That is why you will often hear people say “Damn, you tricking over some penis or porkie” not really understanding, that what they are saying is more than just the penis you are going crazy for but the energy. It can be good or bad. Either sucking you dry or revitalizing you.

weFukNorNah says:

@dtts a company called Hudson makes them..

Buttercup says:

San ah make ya dance says:
    I’ve hear someone say that you pick up ones “spirit” through sex before.
    ==============

:preach: this is why I don not believe in the threesome shyt with these married couples and then they wonder why shyt goes left :no:

Caramel Rain says:

only been One “so far” who charged me up spiritually when Eye was Inside her.
    *************
    did he mean to write “eye” ?

Back to work I go…

————–
    I think he was trying to appeal to us and let us know he reads our font. See what he did with Xscape?

Reasons why I don’t sleep around. That’s private to me anyway. I don’t want many to say they have seen my missy :no:

cteastcoast says:

jeniefrumdabloc says:

_______________________________________________

Them soul ties are real

Buttercup says:

San ah make ya dance says:

I’ve hear someone say that you pick up ones “spirit” through sex before.
    ==============

Not that I have experienced anything like that :kona:

THEN you got about 13 ho-spirits flying around huh :rofl: :rofl:

Apparition says:

:think: But most times I have more energy afterwards and can’t rest.

:incubus:

Honycoatd says:

:yes: soul ties …. very real in my book……

Matchsticks says:

it’s alot of “code” in that paragraph…did anyone catch him use the word “Xscape” instead of “escape”? Did he use “eye” instead of “I”??? :think:

jeniefrumdabloc says:

Buttercup says:

San ah make ya dance says:
    I’ve hear someone say that you pick up ones “spirit” through sex before.
    ==============

:popcorn: WHat had happened? :eek:

Caramel Rain says:

Orange Blossom says:

*********

You so silly. Go on vacay and enjoy yourself. But let her bring her one night stand to her OWN hotel room. Dont want you to get kidnapped or something. Unless yall get down like that :eek: :popcorn:

San ah make ya dance says:

I’ve hear someone say that you pick up ones “spirit” through sex before.

well then in that case i know a lot of hoes (male and female) who need an exorcism. bitches must be full of spirits.

weFukNorNah says:

If yall read that you have now been inducted into the illuminati lol

Thanks RWilliams, and San I’d rock it :lol:

————–
    :yes: Acting up

weFukNorNah says:

Nah I can’t relate so ima lurk. I don’t have an “eye” .

DTS :eek: becareful who you let share a bed with you and the hubby….. :eek: bringing all kind of spirits in your household…..

Heck I don’t even allow certain people in my crib…… I make sure to keep some blessed oils…… not bringing those spirits in my crib :nono: hell I’m battling with enough shyt myself….

SummerBaby says:

I wonder who the other four speakers will be

Honycoatd says:

He was appealing to those that can ovastand what he is saying when he used eye. It could actually be interchangeable… He could mean “eye” as in the head of the penis or “eye” has in the eyes to the soul.

Either way its pretty positive the message he is sending. We all should be very careful not just who you sleep with but who you allow around you. There are many souls that are just around so suck the life out of you and they have had thousands of years of practice so be very careful of the company you keep.

San I’d rock it :lol:
    —————-
    :eek: When I see all that stuff it makes me think keep it on the walls :hahaha: Reverts me back to Versace

65 San ah make ya dance says:

————–
    Acting up
    ———

weFukNorNah says:

Thats why bishes bipolar..got all this evil dyck in their walls..let her douche with some holy water

Just Looking says:

Slow News Day like a mug. :yawn:

Goes to plug my cell phone into a socket :dead: :casket: :ghost:

Additionally, I hope after I charge it, it’s not DRAINED and will keep the charge and not be tired. GTFOH :kona:

Can’t stop and will not stop laughing

————-
    OKKK :tea: I keeps blessed oil in my house. Any place I have moved into have been “blessed” and prayed over.

Honey I am loving your font today :clap:

Just Looking says:

SummerBaby says:

I wonder who the other four speakers will be
    Daffy Duck, Minnie Mouse, Tweety Bird and Tyrese

:kona:

I had a friend who drained my a$$. Glad I got rid of her crazy a$$

Caramel Rain says:

THEN you got about 13 ho-spirits flying around huh
    *******
    hush chile @ DTTS :rofl:

Caramel Rain says:

I aint going nowhere with her ass. Im trying to figure out how to leave the country without her knowing :steer:

she has pulled other “stunts” like this in the past and I always have to play bad cop when ish goes left and explain to her why her mouth tastes funny in the morning. im not doing it in antoher country. i dont want to babysit, i want to chill. Im glad she warned me. :tea:

SummerBaby says:

I wonder who the other four speakers will be

Did I mention that Slim is a friend of the blog?

San ah make ya dance says:

————-

Say that :yes: and I bet ya … you be at peace at the crib :lol: hell sometimes I don’t even want to leave my house…. so peaceful chile :nun:

weFukNorNah says:

Hell I got a whole homeroom class in my vag. . Lemme go…

Buttercup says:

WHat had happened? :eek:
    ===========

He wanted to “just date,” but didn’t like it when I “just dated” others.

I have lived honey :nun:

weFukNorNah says:

Lmao sandra popped in on yall lol..ahhhhh..

You mentioned it Sandra in the write up :hahaha:

Honycoatd says:

Often times, things are left for self interpretation.

Omar seems to come off as a very conscious brother and I can appreciate that.

The English language is a language of deception and the way things are spelt means more than what catches the eye.
    Maybe he can send in a follow up to xplain some of the questions, you ladies and gentlemen have.

Vivica is that you?

Just Looking says:

Yes, you be careful about who you sleep with. You become one with that person, the good and bad.

What HE iS TRYING to say has significant. but how it was written :facepalm: LAWDT

Matchsticks says:

oh and what he’s saying is VERY true…I was just trying to figure his subliminals out…

cteastcoast says:

We don’t need him to do another write up the one he did was just fine :coffee:

Honycoatd says:

Hey Jenie… How are you and baby girl?

Principal… How are you and the young man? He is probably busy studying for mid-term… and I have no doubt you are keeping him on track.

Please tell my Babygirl Dimples hi for me and I miss her many many times.

Just Looking says:

:waves: Good Morning Ms. Sandra – I didn’t realize that, you can redact my comments :kona:

MUNCHOSGIRL says:

jeniefrumdabloc says:

I BELIEVE IN SOUL TIES….AND JENIE, WHAT YOU SPEAK OF WITH SPIRITS IN THE HOME, MY EX’S MOTHER USED/WELL STILL DO TALK TO ME ABOUT THAT ALL THE TIME. WELL I DON’T LIKE VISITORS ANYWAY, FUNNY LIKE THAT.

jeniefrumdabloc says:

You mentioned it Sandra in the write up :hahaha:

Thanks hun. I wanted to be sure everyone saw it.

How come yall don’t like this post :tea:

Caramel Rain says:

***********
    Oh Lordt. :ghost: Girl, IDK. Just dont go to Columbia w/her. Yall gone end up in some kinda sex slave trade or something. Just take her on a Disney Cruise. That’s pretty safe :yes:

Honycoatd says:

Often times, things are left for self interpretation.

Omar seems to come off as a very conscious brother and I can appreciate that.

That’s a good idea, Hony. I’ll ask him to expound on this post. :yes:

Caramel Rain says:

Chile I cleasing my house and body from bad, evil spirits and negative energy. They are always looking for a clean vessel. Stay prayed up and burn sage through out your house

“I bind all negative energy from this home and bring positive influence with my presence.”

Carrington says:

In other news, a wise man once said, “Wherever you go… There you are.”

Sometimes you can try to be TOO deep & it doesn’t come across too well.

Hershey says:

^^^^ what Carrington said :cosign:

Crickett says:

But I saw this on Instagram yesterday, a picture of a man and woman dressed up in plug and outlet costumes and the comments section said the same thing Slim just said. That’s that barber shop philosophy.

This is why women should use caution on what cord they allow to be plugged into them and why men should use caution on what wall they plug into as well…. :pigsfly: His choice of analogy is IRK lol but I get what Slim is trying to say. Yet it is a bit flawed in my opinion. There isn’t one way energy it is both and it has nothing to do with the climatic energy a MAN releases. LOL Both release energy MAN and WOMAN.

If you didn’t feel the energy for which you seek or use to nor not use to if deep like that best to move on no spirit connection. The point is, when two people join together sexually MANY people for generations believe you are joined with OTHERS they have joined with. You take on Spiritually others vibes they’ve been with and vica versa. Some people claimed they feel not so themselves after sleeping with someone. Bad Vibes Bad Spirit ex. Others actually go through rituals to cleanse themselves before entering into a sexual relationship and make sure their partner is cleansed too. Basically it all comes down to making wise choices who you let enter your life initially and sexually beyond the ‘Supposed Clean Bill of Health’ empty promises, physical or documents shown more.

SLIM – Now I know this to be true because out of all the women I’ve ever encountered there’s only been One “so far” who charged me up spiritually when Eye was Inside her. – LOL If this is so then he needs to work on the choosing part real quick being deep he should feel energy before making the MOVES. Anywho… Maybe his delivery will come better as he moves through this journey of his.

I just can’t get with this analogy tho. LOL