Tameka “TIny” Harris Honors Her Dad With New Tattoo

Tameka Tiny Harris tattoo

Tameka Tiny Harris

Former Xscape lead singer Tameka “Tiny” Harris, 38, is paying tribute to her late father with intricate tattoos of a heart and roses on her back. Tiny Instagram’d a photo of the 2nd stage of her body art which already included a crown for her estranged husband, rap tycoon T.I. Harris, 33. Words inside the heart reads: “You don’t know what it’s like to love somebody the way I love you Daddy.”

Tiny’s dad Charles Pope died peacefully at home on July 11, 2013 in College Park, GA following a prolonged battle with Alzheimer’s disease. He was 76. Tiny and her mom, Diane Cottle-Pope, continue to work tirelessly to raise funds for Alzheimer’s research. Friends say Tiny and T.I. will do whatever it takes to save their marriage.

• Biggie’s Daughter Gets His Name Tattooed — On Her Lip
  • Karrueche Tran Shows Off Her New Tattoo
  • Did Chris Brown tattoo image of battered Rihanna on his neck?
  • Amber Rose Covers Tattoos at 2014 Grammys

28 Responses to “Tameka “TIny” Harris Honors Her Dad With New Tattoo”

hell_on_heels says:

Auntie, I thought T.I. was roughly 33 to 34? That’s all I have. Happy Sunday, Roses

Aryanna says:

Smh. These people with all of these tattoos forget that they have to get older and that their bodies will change. There’s other ways to pay tribute to people.

RoseBud83 says:

T.I. is 33 not 29 sandra. N I love the tat:-)

Aryanna says:

And what about when she’s having sex? I’m sure if I was a man I wouldn’t want to see a mural of my girl’s daddy on her back -_-

RoseBud83 says:

Aryanna, when you’re old and wrinkled .. it wont matter anyway…lol.

Friends say Tiny and T.I. will do whatever it takes to save their marriage.
      ~~~~~~~
      Happy SunDAY folks . . ^^^^^ what does that have to do with the tribute??

the TATTOO is nice, however alot.

Aryanna says:

Yes it would. You’ll look like a damn fool 80 years old with all that ink on you. That no one can read anymore. Looking like a big axx infection lmao.

deedeegirl says:

That is huge. I don’t understand the desire to cover your whole body in tats. I can’t even commit to a tiny little one.

imthaboss says:

Body art is the the new norm for covering stretch marks and plastic surgery scars.

You know honestly most folks don’t even think about the future…. a lot are just living for today :shrugs: Hey if that’s what she wants to do then aye :tea: I have my tats, nothing like this though :nono: Navah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

RedRobyn says:

She should have covered up that 69 while she was at it

Anna says:

jeniefrumdabloc says:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      Right. Common folks have to think of putting away money to retire.

That tat is a cool idea but she should have had Miya bailey in Miami do it,. Looks a hot mess and I love tiny hey girl

There are over 60 causes of intimate itch. Vagisil cures several, soap and water prevents most. Be smart. Washing the surface area does not suffice. Those beef curtains must be spread apart allowing a thorough cleansing betwixt. Good luck. says:

Is that her biological Father? Ive seen her Mother. Always thought this woman was Caucasian. I guess shes mixed :think: Like Obama :obama: I dont do tats.

Hi LightSkinLongHead :ashamed: I saw yo shout out. As a general rule, I dont reply to group shoutouts :tea: Like Mass text messages. You couldnt tell me Merry Christmas in a more personable way? Im grouped together with yo otha hoes? Chile, fired his ass with the quickness :tea: Its bad enough I cant be with you on the Holidays cuzz you got to spend it with yo wife n nem, but damn, at least add my name to the text message to know its real. Who da fug is YALL. Merry Christmas yall. Chile, but I digress :tea: Ol downlow pencil dacked bastid. I dont douche twice a day do be group messaged-okay! That apple cider stings. Shoot. But again, I digress :tea:

69 says:

Smart folks realize that if you keep breathing, tomorrow, next month, next decade will arrive. Think long term, and not for the moment. Otherwise, you will look foolish in the end. :smack:

But I guess some folks spend their entire existence looking like fools. Let me go. :kona:

:bye: Bye Ashy

capricorn83 says:

2 trap posts in a row… :tape:

There are over 60 causes of intimate itch says:

Mr. Pope is not Tiny’s biological father. Diane is Caucasian but she’s one of us. :yes:

sassyshe says:

Thanks Sandra never knew he wasnt her biological dad.

PARIAH says:

I wonder if she is going to cover up that 69 tattoo

Yardgirl says:

Hi Bren!! :hi:

Nice idea but too much :nono:

Knew that wasn’t her real daddy but sure he’s been there since beginning.

CORRECTION: Tiny wants you to know Charles Pope IS her biological daddy. That was my mistake. Some background: Tiny was still married to Her first husband, Al Cottle, but they were separated when Diane met Charles “Speedy” Pope and gave birth to Tiny. That’s why Tiny has Mr. Cottle’s last name.

Yardgirl says:

Phew! :phew: I wanted to say that Mr Pope WAS her dad but I thought I was wrong. Thanks for the follow up Miss Sandra

Smokie says:

Hmmm, she has “69” tatted on her back. I see how you got him, Boo! :-)