Celebrity Seed: Halle Berry and Son Maceo On Set

Halle Berry sans make-up is all smiles as her son Maceo arrives on the set of her new tv show Extant carried by a bodyguard in Los Feliz, Ca

Actress Halle Berry, left, is all smiles as her son Maceo arrives on the set of her new tv show Extant carried by a bodyguard in Los Feliz, Ca. According to sources, Halle and her husband, French actor Olivier Martinez separated not long after Halle gave birth to her son in October. Halle and Olivier have not been seen in public together since December.

Photo: GrayMatter/London Entertainment

43 Responses to “Celebrity Seed: Halle Berry and Son Maceo On Set”

deedeegirl says:

I hope it’s not true, Halle can just not keep a man!

GottaBigOne says:

Ms. Halle My Avatar say that You Gonna Be Alright, my Honey-Nut Beautiful!

datsmdubya2u says:

Dang Sandy

Yew is on it Ta-Day! :pc:

Thanks @ datsmdubya2u

n1kk1a says:

Soooo….. Where is Nala on all this??

Oliver get the Hell on from that fool :yes: she crazy!

lovebites says:

Damn Auntie. Is the true? Halle needs therapy.

Halle is the common denominator! Self evaluation….. Time to leave men alone for a while Halle stay single and find you. :tea: but folks like her think it’s the man …… Bytch bye! It’s u! Halle is a nut!

Unshakable says:

Hi roses/Auntie Sandrita,

@topic:

For those who bash Halle, consider this…..there are correlations between women who are survivors of abuse and dysfunctional relationships. While I agree that Halle is the common denominator, she has been to hell and back regarding the males in her life. Yes, she could benefit from being in a relationship with herself while receiving therapy (like cognitive behavioral), but at the end of the day, she’s human like the rest of us. We have all made poor choices in life and (I speak for myself) I am moved to have compassion for her. I will keep her prayed up because at the end of the day, she puts her pants on one leg at a time and her shoes on one foot at a time like the rest of us.

Disclaimer: This post was meant to be informative, not judgmental. Unshakable cannot be held responsible for any critical thinking that may occur as a result of said post. Any opinions expressed herein are solely that of the author and in no way reflect the views of Sandrita Rose Inc. or her affiliates.

Be blessed :lol:

justlooking says:

Hello Unshakable – I agree with you and your disclaimer. counseling “lisence” is all that. Love ur dress and hair in your gravie. You iz snatched.

I HAVE A MIRROR JUS LIKE THAT.

Unshake :yahoo: I agree but I also feel that it’s important to account for your actions. Not saying that she hasn’tbut at some point (if you want better) it’s important to take a look at self. Obviously if I’m the common denominator something in me needs fixing. … And Im speaking from my experiences. When u tired …. Tired of the same mess <<in short it's time to change u! Change ya view on life…. Humility! That's all excuse the typos I'm phone posting :hug:

Unshakable says:

@Jenie,

Hey love…..and you are right…..at some point in time, you do have to look at yourself. I totally agree…..It just hurts me when I hear people call her crazy, the “b” word, psychotic, etc. I don’t know of anyone who hasn’t made mistakes in love or in life. I certainly have, and I wouldn’t want someone to drag me like that. Certainly there are life lessons she could stand to learn, I just think people in general should keep in mind that at the end of the day, we all screw up in some way or another and we are all trying to figure out our own lives.

Love you babe :kiss:

@Justlooking – thank you for your commentary and I love you too, my beautiful rose. :hug:

Oh ecuse the language lol Im sipping …. no excuse but eh …. it is what it is… but I feelnya all the way too :hug: all the way

PumpkinsMama says:

:thinking: Is ya’ll Monkeys related or nah :rofl:

PumpkinsMama says:

:woot:

PumpkinsMama says:

:buttshake:

You know I kicked Bren out :tea: told em to take his toe nails (claws) wit em! :coffee: they out there on the porch right now…… in a sandwich bag….. :coffee: ya know I dint want the buzzards coming around :winky: P they long gull :shock: he tried to cut me :crying: he tried to give me a scarrrrrrrrrrrrr :cry: talm bout he love GabbyU :crying1:

PumpkinsMama says:

Jennnnnnay YOU are a damn fool what the heyull you doin?

Giggles waving at the hater :waves:

Abiut to watch scandal gn :bye:

Miany says:

:waves: Jenie!!….. Pumpkin!! hey yall :happy:

PumpkinsMama says:

Awwwwww Miany :hug:

JerseyGirl68 says:

Halle Berry just wanted babies by white men. She didn’t want the men. She wanted their sperm.

This beyotch is cray cray for real.

Afiya says:

I hope Halle is a better mother than she is a wife cause…. :smack:

:wave: GOOD MORNING Roses, Thorns, Lukers & newbies :nun:

The hangovers are heavy in the air :rofl:

Keep it Fabulous :kona:

I will have 3 of whatever the Roses was sipping on last night :rofl:

I aint have nothing but one big one and I aint make it past halftime of the Duke game :rofl:

Afiya says:

What your bracket lookin’ like Dubb?

@Afiya I am waiting on tomorrow to officially call me something (Selection Sunday). Cause some of these divisional tourneys up to and INCLUDING mine (ACC is my conf.) are throwing me ALL THE WAY OFF. UNC lost to newcomer to the conference PITTSBURGH. I am so mad about THAT. :mad: NC State of all folks done beat ‘Cuse. But as MUCH as I love my HEELS…I am glad for the Wolfpack. I am gonna DIE if one of these new teams win the ACC tournament. :crying1:

But I had previously endorsed Lil Billy Donovan and his Gators to win whole thing. Now I just don’t know :shrug:

Afiya says:

I’m on the fence too Dubb, I won last year with Louisville, I don’t know this year… :waiting:

I won ALOT of money with Louisville last year :thankyou: Im dead in the middle of ACC CENTRAL. Noooooobody had Louisville….but MOI. :rofl: Got em!!!!!

ALBoy says:

@Halle just let me put the base in :coffee:

Happy Saturday guys this is a drive by :steer: Dubb :hahaha: I was over on some Pinot Noir (Noble Vine 667) << good stuff girl :yes: Good stuff….. Everyone enjoy your day …. I'm bout to step out with lil J … we bout to hit the park….. Lord please help both of us with our allergies… lil J eyes red and mines is watering :crying1: Bye guys :bye:

ALBoy says:

Nc state gone give Duke problems today

@Al…Idc whooooo win at this point now that Pitt gone the hell on someplace! Cavaliers play too much they scared mess outta me. Traditional ACC teams only in the conference final! Thats a rule. Newcomers need not apply. Bye Pitt :wave:

Have fun @park Jenie!

ALBoy says:

@Dubb i watched Fl tenn game Florida is tough

Crickett says:

Halle is the definition of a tragic mulatto. Growing up she had a white mother but her culture is black. In the beginning of her career she played up her black culture. I think part of her issue is her success removed her from the black community.

Crickett says:

In the beginning of her career she played up her black culture.

I remember Halle Berry when she was black. She starred in that Eddie Murphy movie Boomerang. Then she started bleaching her skin to get better roles. :coffee:

OpinionHated says:

Halle is lost – any woman who allows another man to beat her child’s father azz in front of her child is in need of guidance… I said it before she should just play for the other team cause pen*s don’t seem to agree with her at all….

OpinionHated says: