Caught: Model/singer Accused of Killing Store Clerk Arrested

Skyy Mims mugshot

A 21-year-old model/singer from Detroit was arrested Tuesday in the stabbing death of a Dalton, GA store clerk, the Atlanta Journal-Constitution reports.

The AJC reports Skyy Raven Marie Mims was arrested around 5 p.m. Tuesday in Bartow County.

She was charged with murder, and booked into the Whitfield County jail.

The Georgia Bureau of Investigation says Mims stabbed 37-year-old Dahyabhai Chaudhari at Kanku’s Express in Dalton on Sunday night. Chaudhari is a citizen of India who had only been in Atlanta a few weeks.

Skyy Mims wanted for murder

According to the GBI, Chaudhari was stabbed in the deli at the gas station’s front counter. He was found on the floor by a customer.

Surveillance video shows Mims entering the deli wearing a black hoodie and carrying a black duffle bag.

Police say the robber grabbed Chaudhari by the mouth from behind and stabbed him repeatedly in the back. The attack was so quick and silent that customers inside the store at the time didn’t notice anything amiss. The robber fled with cash and lottery scratch off tickets.

“One [customer] left the money on the cash register and walked out,” said Ron Williamson, a manager for Birva Inc., the Dalton-based company that owns the gas station where the killing occurred.

“There was definitely enough blood [for the clerk] to be stabbed,” Williamson said. “Whoever this was, [she] was intent on killing him to start with.”

Mims is described as a black female, 5 feet, 6 inches to 5 feet, 8 inches tall and weighing between 115 and 130 pounds.

A Facebook post by Mims dated March 7 indicated she was on her way from Detroit to Atlanta to audition at a talent showcase for the ‘Stay Healthy Tour’ on March 28.

Under ‘Religious Views’ in her Facebook status, Mims wrote: “God is Love, Remember that!”

Photo by Doug Strickland/Times Free Press

195 Responses to “Caught: Model/singer Accused of Killing Store Clerk Arrested”

DoNotDeleteMe says:

Death penalty! :cry;

:eek:

A couple hundred bucks and lottery scratch off tickets??

Man, it’s gettin REAL out here!

Buttercup says:

She goes to Atlanta and ends up all the way in Dalton :eek: Something’s amiss.

:think: but if she stole a winning scratch-off and try to cash-in… ne’er mind… :kona:

Thats it?? :think:

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

She needs to go to jail, butterum….she stole scratch off though!? So you try to kill someone then you play the lottery!? She’s not right in the head.

Stupid bish :rolleyes:

Is there a Reward for this tramp? :eek:
    ===========
    *mushes you and takes my hug anywayzzz* :lol:
    :hug:

Bish got on a belly top for the robbery yall?!?! :blink:

“God is Love, Remember that!”
    __________________________

hmmmmm, my crazy ex- always includes something similar in the passive-aggressive unanswered emails he sends to me… :think:

JMO says:

““…One [customer] left the money on the cash register and walked out,…” ”

Wait, wait, wait … :no:

Did he see the man dying on the floor and he just paid for his stuff and walked out?? :eek:

Okay, I told yall yesterday that the Chinese don’t play :eek:

Did anyone see the press conference from yesterday where the Chinese were throwing the water bottles at the officials heads? :eek:

Buttercup says:

I’m sure he just would’ve handed over the money a lottery tickets. She sounds like she’s part of Joe Caroll’s following.

The witness wanted to live :eek:

part of Joe Caroll’s following.

What’s this? :waiting:

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

@DTTS why were they throwing bottles!? :hahaha:

Bish got on a belly top for the robbery yall?!?! :blink:
    =========
    Upon further inspection, there is no top.

==========
    I’on think so. He probably got impatient and just left the money instead of taking a 5-finger discount.

Buttercup says:

part of Joe Caroll’s following.
    =======
    It’s a TV show starring Kevin Bacon. It’s a few episodes into the second season now. I was hooked from episode 1.

=========
    This made me think of “W” ducking and dodging those shoes :hahaha:

:rules: <–says #20 ain't messy enough! Buttercup, do over :lol: #ikidikid

Nakeya, I guess that was all they had :rofl: It ain't funny, but them folks ain't dead, so we can still joke :kona:

gbellab says:

Is Skyy Raven Marie a man?

DubYa did the matrix :lol:
    I was a mad proud American that day :rofl:

Trendsetter says:

________________________

She must be real skrong…

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

@gbellab omg why was I thinking that!?

Buttercup says:

Upon further inspection, there is no top.

______________________________

I think I notice a pattern here… this might be her signature look… her calling card, if you will. :think:

Trendsetter says:

:offtopic:

On taking “responsiblity” for her husband’s cheating:

“I, Tina, assume full responsibility for the issues that I contributed to the relationship. I was controlling, talked too much. And you can never be heard over me because when I wanna talk I got the floor and ain’t nobody gonna get it from me until I give it up. Real talk. That was the way it was and I have to work on myself. You know what I mean? I was selfish. When we started having children it’s like, I forget that I have a responsibility as a wife. And I’m questioning you like, ‘Really, what you want me to do? I gotta baby!’

That bish went in there like she was going to be on a runway :blink:

no fawking way. :no: Poor man.

If it was her, I bet she’ll try and have a family or friend cash inthe tix… when they do, BAM!

Buttercup says:

part of Joe Caroll’s following.
    =======

____________________________

ooh Butter, I saw a pre-season interview they did with some of the cast members… I decided then that I can’t watch it :no: the previews had me right nervous :bite:
    what i do watch is The Blacklist on NBC… that’s violent too, but it’s not as ‘creepy’ as The Following

DubYa did the matrix :lol:
    I was a mad proud American that day :rofl:
    ==========
    I was proud of the Lebanese man. I was like, “See, even people halfway around the world think he’s terrible” :ashamed:

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

And if Tina really believes its only her fault that her husband was sleeping with her friend for YEARS then she a damn fool. Period

Trendsetter says:

:offtopic:

On making her man feel “small”:

Even though that’s sometimes what you’re faced with, that ain’t the right spirit to do it in. And what happens is, you’re going on and you’re busy and you’ve got children and you’ve got work. And what happens is your husband is last and you don’t realize that he’s last. And if he has a problem with being last you’re like,’Well, what am I supposed to do? You know that I’ve got a career? You know that I’ve got these babies, you’re the one that got me pregnant!’ You want your husband to be the man and to take his place, but because ‘I’m a strong woman, I’m a this woman and I’m a that woman’ we busy stepping on our man. Making him feel small. And you know what? I did that. And I take responsibility for that.

steph L says:

Really??? Scratchoffs???? What an idiot, they can trace does tickets for one…and why take a person’s life? I simply don’t get these phuckers. Hell is empty, because all the demons are running rampant on Earth. #RIP

=========
    :thumbsup: Good eye! So when are you joining the BAU?

I told y’all I watch way too much TV.

Trendsetter says:

________________________

:cosign:

gbellab says:

Is Skyy Raven Marie a man?

_________________________

I thought this based on the first pic. but if law enforcement is stating that as ‘her’ name, then how can that be? :think:

my god! how can people be so heartless :no:
    This sounds like she was on some NiNJa type stuFF :eek:

WOW

sleeping with her friend for YEARS
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^
    When? ION see this?

Trendsetter says:

luVn_liFe… says:

my god! how can people be so heartless
    This sounds like she was on some NiNJa type stuFF

WOW

=========
    The Following has me looking at everyone like :huh: It’s one of the best scripted shows I’ve watched in a while. It’s not too terribly creepy though (in my opinion).

BigCityGirl says:

All I can say is….

Desperate times…desperate times…terrible…smdh.

Unless she has enough sense to DRIVE out of the country..she’ll be caught soon

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

@Trend I can’t deal with her foolishness. Place the blame where it belongs. He had a choice. He slept with her friend because he wanted to. No one made him do that. Jesus be some self esteem for this woman.

sky def has manly features, probably IS a man. Seems Strong

Buttercup says:

I’m conflicted on Tina and her husband’s situation. On one hand, I feel that she her belittling him and not making time for him could push him away. On the other hand, I feel that just because he felt pushed away, he shouldn’t have pushed in some other woman’s uterus. Maybe there is equal blame to place on the cheating.

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

@DTTS I have to find the site for you. But it was a long time family friend. Meaning, before you married his ass, he was sleeping with her

Trendsetter says:

:offtopic:

______________________________

Bless Tina’s heart. I hope, for her sake, that her marriage becomes everything she wants it to be.
    On the other hand, I’m not assuming full responsibility for NO OTHER GROWN ARSE PERSON’S actions, good or bad! Plus, saying it don’t mean that’s how you really feel. :tea:

Any bish walking around with that bag slung across her body LOOKS ‘up to no good’ <—some ish my Granny would say :hahaha:

Unless she has enough sense to DRIVE out of the country..she’ll be caught soon
    ~
    @BigCityGirl . . she may have sense, but ION think she has enough scratch offs to get her to Canada :think: or Mexico or a plane ticket on MH370 . . . :huh: too soon??
    :bye:

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

@Buttercup I would rather her say that then act like the man did no wrong.

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

Next thing you know, Tina gonna be talking about her husband had an “on a break” baby

Nancy Drew (formerly IsThisThingOn) says:

I notice she’s wearing latex gloves. I’m getting a ‘Set It Off’ Vibe. :thinking:

Ms Peaches says:

So Tina from Mary Mary is blaming her self on why her man cheated on her. Well he got tired of baby sitting those damn kids and the fact that she is the bread winner is not a reason to cheat. Kick his as-s out and sue for support. He will be praying for forgiveness.

Buttercup says:

Yeah, Tina alluded that the affair happened for years while she was touring. I vaguely recall their parents got married and divorced 4 times…to each other. That alone could have a negative affect on howone would view family dynamics.

Good eye! So when are you joining the BAU?

Hush, Butter! :lol: I told yew I have natural borned investigative skills :tea:

:shocked: What?! Awww hail nawl! :nono:

Blame, fluck blame, bust somebody upside the head! :box: :box: We can play “blame” next week, and STILL when I see you agane :box: Bop!

Trendsetter says:

Nancy Drew (formerly IsThisThingOn) says:

I notice she’s wearing latex gloves. I’m getting a ‘Set It Off’ Vibe.

Oh I was wondering what was on her hands

Ms Peaches says:

So Tina from Mary Mary is blaming her self on why her man cheated on her.

She’s absolutely right. Society (and Gloria Steinem) has conditioned women to believe we are man’s equal. Well Newsflash! We are not man’s equal. :coffee:

Dummies don’t know that all the lotto tickets are accounted for…
    AND
    Roses, go to her ish, and see who she fuggin with, so we can see if’n this is really a Woman :eek:

VDot says:

I just went to her FB page. I’m not understanding how she went from celebrating her 21st bday to :chase: a man. :eek: And was just tweeting yesterday talmabout “knowledge: :huh:

luVn_liFe… says:

This sounds like she was on some NiNJa type stuFF

_______________________________

that’s what i thought too Luvn, when i saw she was dressed head-to-toe in black. (If its indeed a ‘she’ …that chest is lookin a little bit Miss Lawrence-ish) :kona:

SummerBaby says:

This is crazy! It almost seems intentional or personal.

The Following has me looking at everyone like It’s one of the best scripted shows I’ve watched in a while. It’s not too terribly creepy though (in my opinion).

Then I may have to watch it, because I’m forever looking at folks :huh: and then making up their backstory in my mind and then confirming it with myself :lol:

I saw it was on last night… maybe i’ll try to watch it on-demand. that way i can stop it and walk away when it get’s too intense.

Ms Peaches says:

@Sandra- first Gabby,and now Tina smdh. They are taking this forgiveness thing way too far for me. Immmmm Outttt. Give me a reason. People too worried on how people will judge them, but then again I could be wrong about these two.

Nancy Drew says:

I was wondering about that. I thought “she” was just flat chested. But if he is a man, the police would give his real name, no? :thinking:

VDot says:

Nancy Drew – I promise I was on her FB page trying to look up her skirt to figure out if she had tucked away twigs and berries :ashamed: Like the pics were live action shots :hahaha:

Aaaaayyy, Keya! I need you to clock-out hon’ …you slaying me today!
    You and the baby :pacifier: go take a nap, please. :thankyou:

VDot says:

Nancy Drew – I promise I was on her FB page trying to look up her skirt to figure out if she had tucked away twigs and berries Like the pics were live action shots

good work though :rofl:

(whatever ‘it’ changed to/from, now’s a good time to change byke)

I was wondering about that. I thought “she” was just flat chested. But if he is a man, the police would give his real name, no? :think:

That’s exactly what i said, Sandra! It’s a pickle, I tell ya… well… I mean… we can’t say for sure…

justlooking says:

Nancy Drew (formerly IsThisThingOn) :cool: <<<has entered into witness protection :scared: says:
    I am follower of the show. Not of killing folks. I'm two episodes behind.

That and Hannibal. Gotta watch that after I leave from Volunteering, during the day. That psychiatrist is CRAZY. He everything on the body. Haven't seen eat but cheek yet. :nono:

wait… :huh: where err’body go?!

well ain’t this some… :rolleyes:
    :mad: Real Detectives Never Sleep! :cuss:

@Lookin, which show Blacklist or Following? (I can’t watch that Hannibal stuff either :hide: )

Trendsetter says:

Hello…..is anyone home????

:waves: @Sandra – Hope your day was good. Mine was okay. :shrug:
    Anyhoo, all is forgiven.

This Mary Mary Tina business, ain’t no body conditioned me to thinking it’s okay for a man to cheat. If men want to cheat they should stay single, there is nothing wrong with that.

I felt bad for her, when she was on stage about to break down. It is what it is…If she really conditioned, she suck up and put her big girl panties on…. and forgive him and wait for the next incident.

Some men think it’s okay to whoop on a woman and some think it’s okay to give STD’s and such…

Buttercup says:

I was trying to find some tea on who Teddy cheated on Tina with. I haven’t found anything juicy yet.

justlooking says:

@Nancy – I like Blacklist…It’s kind of :lame: not really true to life for that life.

I like Hannibal and Following, True Detectives…I’m really behind though.

Will probably catch up on Saturday, while I crochet booties for babies. :tea:

Yeah, you’re right re Blacklist… but i do wanna know what’s up with her husband; i think his cover about to be blown.

(you say you crocheting booties for on-break and off-sides babies?) :think:

justlooking says:

@Buttercup – Girl….I watched the last episode this morning. When they borke down on that stage. This was me :cry: :cry: That was just dreadful. Love and Sex are not equal to men. Only to “some” women. She thought Teddy Sneaky Bear was faithful. He couldn’t have been faithful, she can’t tour without saying she need to go home. He usta be on Jay Leno, as the drummer. He a “celeb” in the Black he famous, so some chic was willing to sleep with him. I ain’t never wanted no married woman’s problems. I’d be scared to sleep with a man, and his wife got 50/11 sisters. Risk Takers and Tricks… :shrug:

The story I’m most interested in right now is actually the Jeff Thompson/Mayor Gray shadow campaign… I know-of some folk who may or may not have been involved… :kona:

Buttercup says:

Don’t you know by now that reality TV shows are scripted?

Buttercup says:

:shocked: It has been said that Erica cheated on her husband with Tank during the time she and Warren were separated or he was sick. Now, I ain’t the one to gossip, so you ain’t hear that from me.

Right. And before that I think he was on American Idol. Also, he’s in that gospel group with Warren (and we already talked about the church groupies :tea: )

Iola Boylan says:

Hey looking :hi: Had to step away and play my numbas. You see how Nancy had that Eeyore looking bitch trynna sneak diss?

@Auntie, I know that reality shows are scripted/guided :yes:

I just can’t imagine that they would manufacture a crisis such as that. That’s like lying on your grandma’s grave or something.

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

I just feel like, Tina’s husband had a whole mother relationship! Years and years with another person. That’s a damn relationship. And he on the show talking about he won’t do it again. Man please. Bet money he still with her. You don’t just cut off your other woman of years over night. But go on Tina with this trifling man. Bet money ya babies knew though.

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

Hold the Fluck up!!! Erica and Tank!? And she chose her husband!? He is not cute and he is rude to her. Chhiilllee. But wait, last week on the show, he was saying he cheated before on her. Smdh

justlooking says:

@Sandra – I was wondering why folks would put shame on their relationship for ratings. Hopefully this is not what Tiny and TI did…Don’t they season premiere start soon.

SIGGGGH Folks got bills to pay.

@ justlooking: I sure hope not.

Bren! How you gonna drag me into some b.s.? (and after I ran all the way to the blog library to get the thesaurus for your remedial arse)… Ingrate! :mad:

Trendsetter says:

Erica and Tank?????

I’m sure Tina’s husband has a side baby somewhere

justlooking says:

:waves: @ Lola – Yes, I saw it. Bullying is everywhere.

Iola Boylan says:

@Sandra Sag is holding a Q&A with our girl Nicole Beharie next week. We should go :fistbump:

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

@Trend yeah, I bet he does. I don’t care for him.

justlooking says:

Tank and Erica? WHAT! This is new NEWS to Moi.

Tank look tired all the time. :shrug:

Well relationship go through changes, but damn…Temptation is a bish. I just hate getting to know a person, after investing time, there are so many unstable men out here. Women too, People wait to go to counseling after they have problems. Go before you even consider getting married.

Yeah, forget the preacher in Africa it’s plenty of women right here in the USA who don’t wear panties and bras to church. Talkn bout there their for Jesus. PLEASSSSE

justlooking says:

@Lola – My daughter loves Sleepy Hollow.

Nite Nancy Drew

justlooking says:

I’m out too….it’s all quiet.

Bullying is everywhere.

Has nothing to do with bullying. She looking for my attn, but damn. Only the thirsty could fake it with Eeyore :tea: I am not that good an actor, okaaaay :tea:

And its Iola :tea: Hello :tea:

VDot says:

:rofl: at the delusional

:thumbsup: Whatever you wanna believe, believe :biggrin:

Good morning Pooh bear :tea:

pointhimout says:

Love when a person’s crime is indicative of where they’re from. No one was surprised at this post at all. Oh, stupid bish. I’m really tired of n i gg e r behavior.

justlooking says:

At first thought they was playing, but they GOT All IGNANT.

Look it I want to stroll the web for ignant azzes I would get divorced and signup for Bootie Call DOT COM. Are you still up there?

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

Its not that I’m tired of nigga behavior, I’m just fed up with stupid shyt. Its not just the black folks acting up.

Iola Boylan says:

Try Christian mingle. Much more freaks :yes: Or Jdate. Freaky and rich :fistbump:

justlooking says:

@POINT AND uNSHAKABLE – I agree, unfortunately when others see this, they think we all like that.

It’s action like this. SOME SCRATCH OFFS. Like who gonna fight you behind the counter over some lottery tickets.

Lawd bless the victims family. The world iz getting worse and worse everyday.

@ Iola Boylan: Who is Sag?

The guy she attacked must have been a little man. :shrug:

Iola Boylan says:

Its the screen actors guild. We should go. I luv her :love: I need somebody there to pinch me just in case I do something stupid :ashamed: Bernadette Stanis still has an active restraining order against me :rolleyes: The most! ok. Some folks be doing THE MOST :tea:

What’s up people

I don’t know who this @pointemout person is…..but that there gravi is a Hell No Go!

Hey cousin Chan!

What’s good Keya! I miss ya cousin!

Update: They caught her, per the AJC. Click here

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

@Chan I’m good. Where have you been? Lurking?

@ Iola Boylan: Is SAG here in Atlanta? You know I don’t fly.

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

I’m glad they caught her simple ass. :tea:

@ Keya, my work schedule has changed along with my responsibilities here. I a mid shift and don’t get to be on when I’d like…..I have some bones to pick with some of y’all tho… hmmmph.

Iola Boylan says:

No I was not aware that you dont fly. I guess I cant blame you considering everything thats going on. I’ll make sure to take lots of pics :fistbump: They usually make you shut your cell phones off, but you know how we do :tea:

Update: They caught her, per the AJC.

Well Ive been doing a lil research. Um, why are folks saying this man she allegedly killed and her had relations? Shes already being refereed to as a “thug” which I guess allegedly, technically she is, but it is code for N. What can you do :shrugs: The autotune qualifies her as a rapper, not a singer. Some of her song titles WILL be used against her in a court of law. Seems like she may have been a part time Lesbian. And as far as her modeling career, just because yo Mama n nem been telling you how pretty you are all your life :rolleyes: If you paid your photographer to shoot you, Yeen no model. If your photographer is related to you by blood, or has been inside of you ala the Holy Ghost, Yeen no model. If your photographers studio is in his garage, Yeen no model #IJS

Iola Boylan says:

<—16 yrs EXP. 16. Enough pension points to retire :fistbump: And taint even 30 :tea:

Iola Boylan says:

Overkill is usually a sign of a passion crime :think:

ChanStillAintShyt says:

It be the folks that are not from Georgia showing they azz :tea: think I’m lying…..

@Chan what bones :popcorn:

Iola Boylan says:

Is that what’s her face :tea: Oh. Hey :tea: Got jumped today, coulda used backup :rolleyes: You a light weight, but uh where is Pumpz :think:

datsmdubya2u says:

a couple of hundred dollars and some scratch offs..

:thinking:

I bet she ain’t even a crack head prolly paid her cell phone bill (gotta stay on twitter) or bought some weave

Round the girl. You havr mail.l

We both got jumped. Did u pick up more bandaids?

Beta says:

The haves is everything right now :popcorn: Tyler did that

Is that what’s her face :tea: Oh. Hey :tea: Got jumped

Oh Bren you handled him just fine :tea: Light weight :lol: yeah ok. P had to study

Round the girl. You havr mail.l
    We both got jumped. Did u pick up more bandaids?

:waiting:

I sent it….

Wow! This is sad. I have had past dealings with her mom years ago(very nice lady, a make up artist at MAC). This is exactly why I left Detroit for Atlanta years ago. Folks are desperate back home. Jobs are scarce, unemployment extensions are a wrap…they’re targeting the elderly but thankfully they are now fighting back. I just wish my mom would leave that hell hole.

justlooking says:

Whatttt @ butter soft. Even thoigh I first read her butt is soft.

Glad u out the D

:welcome:

I got it :thankyou: :love: and is that you texting me :thinking: My phone is across the room and I’m too lazy to get up :ashamed:

eta says:

The haves is everything right now :popcorn: Tyler did that

I’m trying with that show…. I really am , but the acting is just terrible on there :no: terrible!

Lol!! :thankyou: justlooking

Yea, it’s wayyyy to real in the D now.

PumpkinsMama says:

Mmmmmmkay Jenny Boo is right I posed (yes posed) to be studying :crying1: but um, er, uh can we schedule a KK git togeva? :waiting:

I will be front and center tomorrow at say, 9PM (see what I did there)?

WHERE WILL YOU BEES??? :tea:

GN errrrrrrybody :kiss: :hug: :lick: :sheep:

Iola Boylan says:

Um, why are folks saying this man she allegedly killed and her had relations?

I didn’t see that anywhere.

69 says:

This situation is all jacked up but…

They dragging this heaux on her own Facebook page. Someone is either moderating the comments or the people who are posting are going back and deleting what they wrote. :rofl: :rofl:

69 says:

shaebuttasoft says:

On a REAL serious note.

I have family in Pontiac, and they too have said that Detroit has fallen into a hole that it cannot dig itself out of. Like, Detroit is a third world city right here in America. Seen pictures of nothing but streets and streets of abandoned houses/businesses/buildings, it’s slap damn crazy. Like y’all ain’t got enough money to eem tear down buildings :blink: and police officers don’t eem want to go to certain parts of the city :wtf:

How a city gets to be that bad is beyond me, but one thing I was told. You don’t EVER want to be caught in Detroit at night. You think Nawlins, Liberty City, Bankhead, et al are bad… Detroit is the monster you never want to come face to face with. :no:

JerseyGirl68 says:

:no:

San ah make ya dance says:

She looks prettier without makeup :blink:

Matchsticks says:

San ah make ya dance says:

She looks prettier without makeup :blink:
    ________

My sentiments exactly…

Boosie was freed so he could save his bussy and yall can kiss my puppylove says:

San ah make ya dance says:

She looks prettier without makeup

She obviously was taking makeup tips from drag queens

Ni ni says:

I have family who moved back down south from Flint after living there for yrs. I asked, if they wete bored cause theres nothing to do here. They replied that they loved it because it was so peaceful. Then they started telling me about the crime rate and didnt even feel safe going to church…carrying guns everywhere they went.

San ah make ya dance says:

She obviously was taking makeup tips from drag queens
    —————
    Yasss :yes:

bnatural says:

San ah make ya dance says:

She looks prettier without makeup :blink:
    —-

yerp

Pretty young lady :tea: tuh and a damn fool smh !

Crickett says:

Snapped!

missyJ says:

Morning Everybody!

Wasting time says:

Morning Roses :hi:
    I’m beat I missed the Tina convo yesterday :sad:

MSVALLDAY says:

Morning Roses!!!!!

I just read Porsha from RHWOA is getting zip in her divorce :tea: and I don’t think she should either…..
    Morning Wastingtime :waves:

and chile I saw a snippet of Ms. Aretha shading the shyt out of Patti :tea: the nerve….

Wasting time says:

Morning Jen :hi: Aretha did the most. I know they both are QUEENS of Shade but come on!!

See, this is what happens when you pizz off the person doing your make-up.

That person obviously detested this woman. She look like Dennis Rodman in that first pic.
    :facepalm:

@JENIE
    “and chile I saw a snippet of Ms. Aretha shading the shyt out of Patti the nerve”
    What happ?

Wasting time says:

Exactly ! Even if you don’t like a person….. in a public setting you should carry yourself a certain way :no: old bytch !!!!! I heard Patti can be a mess too…. but still come on now…. she too old for that shyt… :nono:

weFukNorNah says:

Those dykes gonna have a good time with her…that bish a beast tho…takes heart to kill someone u don’t even know.. I can’t risk the rest of my life for scratch offs and like 200 bucks

@Man Aretha was making her grand entrance :rolleyes: to perform for the White House, and while she was making her entrance…. bytch strolls in waving and such…. Patti was to the side also greeting her… Patti reaches out to kinda sort of try to embrace …. Aretha looks her in the face then snatches her hand …. looks down and struts off….. you should have seen it :nono: ole melted looking azz….. whatever problems you have with Patti leave that foolishness behind closed doors….. Patti should have mushed the back of her head…. if she gonna act like that :tea:

@WE FUK
    “Those dykes gonna have a good time with her…”

:think:

I think some of them dykes goin mess around and become her bytch up in there. Don’t look like she a stranger to wrasslin some puzzy out a chick. :no:

Wasting time says:

jeniefrumdabloc says:

And at the White House No less..:nono: is right.

Matchsticks says:

jeniefrumdabloc says:

_________

mannnn, Re Re ain’t shyt for that moment…just looked down at her like she was a piece of dung on her shoe!

weFukNorNah says:

GA was the wrong state..she should have stayed in Detroit .. If that was a white clerk that bitch would be dangling from the light fixtures

Nothing worse than an old bitter bytch :nono: Aretha too old for the nonsense…. bytch set an example …. if ya don’t like a person or have a problem with a person….. always keep it professional when you have a performance….

but Aretha gives me that I’m Aretha! :nun: attitude… bow down….. can’t stand folks like that ! Humble yaself old one :tea:

@Man go to Funky dineva page dot com

weFukNorNah says:

You would think that Aretha would be more humble cuz 2 years ago her ups truck shaped azz was on heavens VIP list

weFukNorNah says:

I guess Aretha mad Patti can kick off her shoes n sing at the same damn time

FuturedocDonte says:

Have y’all looked at this girl Facebook page. Folk up there dragging the hell out of her. And her family members mad….

@jenie when this happen with Aretha :popcorn:

weFukNorNah says:

For some reason a lot of women will never humble themselves…. she may be battling something personally :tea: either way her melted flop body azz will have to answer to that :tea: you do not go through life treating people nasty. Especially how blessed she is …….. fawk around and die in pain … :no: the nerve !

weFukNorNah says:

Yall need to watch gotz2breal on yt… that will have u rolling it’s voice overs of Patti and Hate retha

Buttercup says:

See, this is what happens when you pizz off the person doing your make-up.
    =========
    :lolsign:

Morning y’all :waves:

Donte it happended at the Whitehouse apparently over the weekend or something….. Google Aretha shading Patti Labelle…. maybe search videos :thinking: and how do you get to this chick FB ?

weFukNorNah says:

Damn doc I don’t have fb… what they talmbout

Oh I found the link :ashamed:

Matchsticks says:

weFukNorNah says:

I guess Aretha mad Patti can kick off her shoes n sing at the same damn time
    ________

and has sharper pitch…yeah I said it… :coffee:

Gigi26 says:

Scratch offs? Really? A life over some change and scratch offs?

She had to be on drugs. Had to. :no:

Good Morning “Good” People :tea:

@Jenie – Sent that link to my mama, she was so tickled. :rofl:

@Future Doc – Her family should be mad, they didn’t do better by her. Was she unstable? Why she shank dude like that?

In other news today at 11AM they will discuss what happened at Columbia Mall in Maryland…Dude went in Skateboard shot two people and him self.

and then her FB Public too :facepalm: they posting her mugshot and everything damn :no:

weFukNorNah says:

I memba one time they was mad at one another bout the temptations… I ain’t liked Patti since she rejected tasia to play her in a movie..bish u had chirren outta wedlock and been engaged multiple times so don’t go there. .she wanted halle berry to play her…good night bish..

Good lawd they dragging her :shock: :phew: Welp :tea:

Matchsticks says:

weFukNorNah says:
    I guess Aretha mad Patti can kick off her shoes n sing at the same damn time
    ________
    and has sharper pitch…yeah I said it…
    and can sing circles around her melted azz :tea: I said it too!!!! Bytch sounds a mess now IMO !

Good Morning “Good” People :tea:
    @Jenie – Sent that link to my mama, she was so tickled.

I’m going to show my parents too…. I can hear my dad now “Reatha need to get some where and sit her fat azz down some where” :crying1:

justlooking says:

Somebody up here use to have a link to voice over of DIVAS throwing shade. I would be in tears. Who was that? :think:

Matchsticks says:

@weFuk

I thought Aretha was the one who wanted Halle to play her, and Halle nicely declined :lol:

weFukNorNah says:

All she got was 40 bucks

anw_rootbeer says:

My county…Bartow in the news again! I need to move

GWU says:

In her mug shot and her “modelling” shot, there is nothing behind her eyes. No light whatsoever. #sadness.

theloveyousave says:

I wonder if they met on FB/twitter. He might have told her to come down to the ATL and he would hook her up with money or something. You know those guys love black women. She gets there to find out he don’t have no money and he might have been rude about it. idk.

2 Pingbacks