T.I. and Tiny Shoot Cosby-esque Reality Show Intro

T.I. and Tiny: The Family Hustle Cosby promo

Rap tycoon Clifford “T.I” Harris seems to be embracing the Bill Cosby comparisons to his own persona on VH1’s popular reality TV series T.I. and Tiny: The Family Hustle. T.I. and his wife Tiny taped their own version of the classic Cosby Show intro, featuring their adorable combined family.

Season 4 premieres on March 31. Watch the promo after the break.

:facepalm: cute !

• Trendsetter

:tea:

• kamadiva

I like their show

cute! how many children they got? was a lotta folk in that vid. i’ve never watched the show :shrug:

• OutsidetheBox

I keep the TV on VH1 a lot and I kept hearing the song they use and then “TI and Tiny are back…” and all I’m left with is, why they chose that song. :huh:

Anyway we are fans!

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cqjT_YqmNas Long Time Lurker

:think: Sandra must be getting ready for some blog spring cleaning.

:tape: THIS IS A TRAP :kona:

• http://thegameonbetblog.tumblr.com/ Bird

Fakin da funk for the cameras huh? Matters not. I don’t watch it anyway.

• OutsidetheBox

They have 6 @Fay. Real talk, i think you would enjoy the show. Tiny is a true Cancer and easily my fave in the show. The only parts I dont enjoy or find kind of lame are Shekinah. :lol: I think she is supposed to be the comedic relief but really everyone is laughing at her not with her. At least in my house we are.

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_nAbQogbMOk Buttercup

Cosby Show, Martin, Living Single, and In Living Color stays in rotation at mi ranchito.

• SummerBaby

Cute!

• Get ready for summer so you will not look like this. So you mad? It amuses me that your angered. Come here give me a hug.

My Internet connection on the bus terminal is very slow.

Mrs. TI is ready for the summer and I approve.

• VDot

Go Tiny :coffee:

• Wasting time

Deyjah is B.E.A.Utiful!! She is growing into a gorgeous young lady!
    I love this show and :love: me some T.I. especially when he got that hat ****ed on his head!

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nfDAoSDsAS4 Nancy Drew (fka IsThisThingOn) has entered into witness protection :cool:

@Get ready for summer

:rofl:.
    :hug:

• OutsidetheBox

featuring their adorable combined family.

I dont think anything you have said this year has shown your bias towards certain celebs more than this right here. :lol: Whooo chile. You is tough. :hahaha:

• OutsidetheBox

Get ready for summer so you will not look like this. So you mad? It amuses me that your angered. Come here give me a hug. says:

I needed more zoom, but I get the jist of it. She too big? :lol:

Buttercup says:

:yes:

• OutsidetheBox

Fakin da funk for the cameras huh?

:dead: This was taped a while back seeing as its airing now, but that is a very valid criticism…the Harris’s (elders) seemingly never disagree “really”. No, every couple does not have to fight but like, say Tip will do something outrageous and Tiny is just like, ” :lol: Boyyy :eek: .. ” and then nothing.

She may just be a softy but, :think: I dont really think so.

@Fay (from downstairs – who gon’ check me :eek: – j/k Sandra)

™ says:

ITTO

i be fightin it.. :oops:

but u my fren in my head! :salty: brang it on in! :hug:

don’t axe why, just accept it :tea:

chile, ion’t turn away a genuine embrace from a sweet spirit like yourself (if’n i do, it’s only cause i’m subject to ‘tear up’ real quick and that’ll blow my thug cover) :hug: – anyway, i come from huggers and i be tryna fight ‘em off but they yet huggin’ (but ain’t letting them know they be healing me while they doin it – so i’m still a thug, in my own mind) and we just gon’ :hug: a circle of :hug: roundst OTB err time she come in, so she best brace herself!!!! :hands on hip: :eek:

• Wheres My Check

I like the show and their family dynamic on TV, positive black family on TV like the Huxtables :yes: but er ummm I aint know Bill had an outside baby tho i must have missed that episode :kona:

• deedeegirl

It’s cute. It seems to reflect their family dynamic.

I aint know Bill had an outside baby tho i must have missed that episode :kona:

Lawd, smh :no:

• Wasting time

@wheres my Check

You know ****roach was Cliffs. :hahaha: Once Claire found out… Poof him was gone :rofl:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_nAbQogbMOk Buttercup

I aint know Bill had an outside baby tho i must have missed that episode
    ========
    Bill was laying it low and spreading it wide :yes:

Cliff was all about his family.

<<<< This and I'm sure kind lady, has cottage cheese and ripples of fat on her legs. She is not ready for Spring, Summer nor fall. Just winter with bears.

• Wasting time

@wheres my Check

You know c0ckroach was Cliffs. :hahaha: Once Claire found out… Poof him was gone :rofl:

I aint know Bill had an outside baby tho i must have missed that episode :kona:

:lol: Bill is terrible. His show great. Him terrible. Yeah I said it. :tea:

• kamadiva

Off Topic: Anyone see the Funny or Die vid about the Black Bachelor with Terrell Owens and Jay Ellis? Funny!

@wheres my Check

COTD :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

• http://thegameonbetblog.tumblr.com/ Bird

Wheres My Check says:

*********************

It’s kinda like the Michael Jackson son thing. Never proven publicly nor aknowledged by Bill, but the girl (alleged daughter) was around all the time on set and supposedly there was even a pic of her in the Huxtable house. The story disappeared quietly after a time.

• OutsidetheBox

This and I’m sure kind lady, has cottage cheese and ripples of fat on her legs. She is not ready for Spring, Summer nor fall. Just winter with bears.

I got the lowest vision plan.. :huh: Is that a bandeau/bra top she wearing. Like is her stomachs out?

• Who Dat

She is not ready for Spring, Summer nor fall. Just winter with bears.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    She has lived.

I just seen a clip of Porsha singing live :ghost: OMG ……. :crying1:

Bill was laying it low and spreading it wide :yes:
    Cliff was all about his family.

:hahaha: Beyonce. Sasha Fierce.

:pigsfly:

• kamadiva

all got me googling Bill outside chile!

and I’m sure kind lady,
    _______

^^^^^ Chit right here :lolsign: Sugar before chit game proper. :hahaha:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_nAbQogbMOk Buttercup

I just seen a clip of Porsha singing live
    ==========
    I tried listening to her song, but I couldn’t make it to the chorus.

• MisTaken if you nasty *closes housecoat* :winky:

I LOVE IT :claps: Everybody looks adorable
    Goes byke to read the shade someone was unable to hide :hahaha: :crying1:

• Anna

Wasting time says:

Deyjah is B.E.A.Utiful!! She is growing into a gorgeous young lady!

~~~~~~~
    She is.

• OutsidetheBox

The story disappeared quietly after a time.

*rocks to and fro*

Jet mag wouldve never published it.

• missyJ

Bill was laying it low and spreading it wide :yes:

———————–

Quoting Mommy Braxton.. I approve :coffee:

• Who Dat

I got the lowest vision plan..
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    *rubs some Vicks into @OTB eyes like Ray Charles mama did*

• Anna

kamadiva says:

all got me googling Bill outside chile!

~~~~~~~
    I think the child(grown woman)was trying to extort money from him. Bill didn’t let her, his wife already knew about her, he took her to court.

• http://pearlswindow.com Carrington

I liked it. As a jazz fan, that fusion was hot. T.I. Was gettin it at the beginning.

• MisTaken if you nasty *closes housecoat* :winky:

Tiny is a true Cancer and easily my fave in the show
    ——–
    :yes: WE ALL WE GOT :eek:
    Leg thrust out like 3 hunnad.
    #cancers
    #thesignnotthedisease

Butter I watching her right now on youtube, preaching now :shock: didn’t know she called herself a Evangelist :eek:

• missyJ

:lol: Bill is terrible. His show great. Him terrible. Yeah I said it. :tea:

—————
    Personal life vs Public Life Kinda like John Fukkin dese Hozz Kennedy and Martin Luther THA KANG Jr. :coffee: Yeah I said that too

• missyJ

As for said topic at hand.. I enjoyed it

• kamadiva

oh…I remembe dis now….I forgot all about this! But she wasn’t his child…so ….. :shrug:

• missyJ

Y’all ever just have yo ear buds in 20 minutes after the song done went awf?

• http://thegameonbetblog.tumblr.com/ Bird

I got the lowest vision plan..
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    *rubs some Vicks into @OTB eyes like Ray Charles mama did*
    ****************

:hahaha: No offense to brotha Ray of course, but why mama let them doctors convince her that Vaseline would cure that chile blindness?

• Gigi26

I like how they keep Deyjah dressing innocent :yes: She’s growing into a beautiful young woman TI gonna have to fight them boys off :yes:

• Just Looking

:offtopic: ON TOPIC KINDA>>>but

Outside babies, are nothing new…Just new dummies.

Cosby Testifies About Secret Payments
    Court: Comedian says he gave $100,000 to a woman who claims to be his daughter and her mother.
    July 16, 1997|JOHN J. GOLDMAN | TIMES STAFF WRITER

NEW YORK — Bill Cosby testified Tuesday that he made secret payments over the years to the woman who claims to be his daughter and who prosecutors charge tried to extort $40 million from him.

The flow of money stopped only after Autumn Jackson approached CBS and his sponsors, threatening to tell a tabloid newspaper she was his illegitimate child, Cosby said.

“It is the end of what I am paying for . . . I feel it is irreversible,” Cosby testified, recalling his feelings as he instructed his lawyer to tell Shawn Upshaw, Jackson’s mother, of the demand.

Cosby said he had a brief affair with Upshaw in Las Vegas in the early 1970s, and over the years, he gave her a total of $100,000.

“Who instituted the affair?” Cosby was asked.

“I did,” he replied.

Cosby said he sometimes gave Jackson pep talks over the phone, encouraging her to stay in school and better herself, but he never told her she could call him father.

“It was rah, rah, rah, sis boom bah,” Cosby said. “I tried not to make it rough and hard. I would say call me. I said one day, ‘I am not your father. I will be for you a father figure.’ ”

Cosby said he once backed out of a paternity blood test he proposed conducting with Jackson and her mother in Chicago, fearing a “bounty hunter” would leak the news of the test to the tabloids.

As the perfect world of television’s Huxtable family and the far-from-perfect world of Jackson and her co-defendants clashed in federal court, Jackson’s lawyer concluded his cross-examination with a question.

• http://thegameonbetblog.tumblr.com/ Bird

kamadiva says:

oh…I remembe dis now….I forgot all about this! But she wasn’t his child…so …..
    ***********************

Ion’t know. We ain’t heard tell of no DNA test results. From what we was told Bill refused to take it

*rubs some Vicks into @OTB eyes like Ray Charles mama did*
    ________

Some damn salve. :rofl: :rofl: I love you Dubb. :rofl:

=======
    Now say what, now? :pc: I know folk can’t speak on behalf of God, but I know he ain’t please with a lot of this tomfoolery that’s been going on.

#thesignnotthedisease

*chokes* :rofl: :rofl: :chase: :hug:

• Apparition

Really Buckeyes?!!? Really? I only had yall winning one game but yall couldn’t even do that….
    *lights a match*

• Boosie was freed so he could save his bussy and yall can kiss my puppylove

Morning roses (yes morning I’m in ca) I read the Becky post and wanted to share a story.

Before my grandpa died he was in the hospital for a few weeks. We were visiting one day and his nurse came up to my mom with tears in her eyes and said “your father just told me I have a face like a trucker” mom looked @gpa and said dad he said “what, she do!” :eek: “and tell her ol pilgrim ass to stay away from me.”

Some damn salve. I love you Dubb
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    We tryna get the most we CAN out of your vision plan @OTB. You welcome :hug:

• Who Dat

and tell her ol pilgrim ass to stay away from me
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    Not a Mayflower Mary

:crying1:

Its almost 3 p.m. Let me go see Ms. Brenda up front.

:kona:

*rubs some Vicks in… :ghost:

• Wasting time

#thesignnotthedisease
    :hahaha: This is my life!
    Whats your sign?
    Cancer!
    What? You sick…
    :facepalm:
    July 5th baby!!

• kamadiva

@Bird – you right…just went back to read another article.

• OutsidetheBox

:hahaha: Dont chu say nothing bad bout good reverend docta Martin Lutha Da Kang. :rofl:

And John John *fans collar* Listen. Somewhere the kennedy’s are like “at least we did it ALL before the innanet/country blew up. :yes: ” Is that one cousin still free off that murder rap? :think: This why I cant get up in arms about Chris and his spoiled ass. Folks been doing this FOREVER. And no that doesnt make it ok it just puts it in perspective..if they can come out on the other side why cant we/he? Rhetorical.

#thesignnotthedisease

unplugs MY keyboard!

:peace:

*lights a match*

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    *blow out the match*

I had Dayton. :yes:

Imma need Harvard to win too.

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mKUg9iK7xeU Miss Iyana stay RAZZLING on you hating bishes :nun:

What I miss? :tea:

Fair thee well O High Hoes. :bye:

==========
    :crying1:

• Boosie was freed so he could save his bussy and yall can kiss my puppylove

Jackie christie really does look like…. :kona:

What a fukking douche. :eyeroll:

• weFukNorNah

Happy birthday zonique. .she’s beautiful as well..Deyjah is so shy

• Boosie was freed so he could save his bussy and yall can kiss my puppylove

@dubb and butter he did not give one fugg bout them people :wail: <- the nurse after she heard him affirm his assessment.

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cqjT_YqmNas Long Time Lurker

:offtopic: My grandma ain’t the only old thug missus in my neck of the woods————

WILKESBORO, N.C. – Police say they arrested a Wilkesboro woman because she pushed a man and threw a plate at a woman after an argument at a salad bar.

It happened Tuesday afternoon at a restaurant in the 1900 block of Highway 421.

An officer who watched surveillance video of the incident said they saw Polly Sue Richards, 64, appear to intentionally bump into an elderly man. The officer said the man began to walk away after they exchanged words, but Richards grabbed his shirt and pushed him against a partition. Police said the man grabbed the woman’s wrists to move them out of the way, which caused Richards to fall.

Witnesses told police Richards threw a plate after she shoved the man. It hit an elderly woman near her knee. Police said the plate created a medium-sized knot.

A restaurant employee told police Richards was upset prior to the incident because the man moved past her in line after she stepped away.

Richardson is charged with Assault and Battery and was issued a $1,500 secured bond.
    ____________________________________

Moral of the story: Don’t fcuk with grandma when she trying to get her all you can eat on….. :coffee:

Gigi26 says:

I like how they keep Deyjah dressing innocent She’s growing into a beautiful young woman TI gonna have to fight them boys off :yes:
    ———
    :yes: Cause an older sister (before she recently turned 18) had all kinds of tiddays and ass hanging out in her IG pics. Good job Tip. :thumbsup:

_________

Honestly Trucker+Pilgrim and I was like she most look like a middle class Khloe. I believe him. I bet she was ugly. :| God bless pop pop #TeamNoFilter

Everybody knows.. Do Not skip the line. :dead:

Polly Sue wasn’t playing bout her sliced peaches and cottage chees at that saladt bar. :tea:

Who the fukk eats buffet still

• kamadiva

@Long Time – :rofl: No, Sir, you will NOT cut me in line!

________

:lol: Aww but Nique..”works”. Not an excuse to.. disrespect your parents. But if her parents had no prob, :shrug: She is very sweet herself. And Deyjah takes to her a lot. :yes:

• San ah make ya dance

Where Claire at tho? :shrugs:

Who the fukk eats buffet still

You made me holler! :hahaha: BOL!!!! Whew… I cannot even eat a lot at one time so I’m always a waste at buffets. I normally decline. But my homegirls be all lets go to Golden Corral. :cheer:

*leans head back in chair like Fatha take me..* :shank:

weFukNorNah says:

Who the fukk eats buffet still
    ——–
    We will fvck a Chinese buffet up! Only once in a while and only b/c we know the owners are clean. :lol:

=========
    An officer who watched surveillance video of the incident said they saw Polly Sue Richards, who does NAT play the radio, appear to intentionally bump into that ole fisheyed fool. They had words and the man was going bout his business, but Richards grabbed his shirt and hemmed him up. Police said they got to tusslin and he got the best of her.

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cqjT_YqmNas Long Time Lurker

Miss Iyana stay RAZZLING on you hating bishes :nun: says:

______________________________________

:huh: Had to read this again, cause I thought you knew me.

Grandma’s name is Ms. Peaches. :coffee:

Cant eat at golden corral anymore. :no:

• luVn_liFe…

tiny lOOKs good in that still!

• weFukNorNah

I don’t eat buffett because I get full quick. .waste of money and 2..I am ocd can’t stand for ppl to have full fledge conversations over food and nasty azz chirren

Who the fukk eats buffet still
    =======
    I will fukk a brunch buffet up! I cannot wait to go to Ray’s on the River when I go back to GA.

LTL- I know Ms. Peaches…. :tea:

Just kidding Long time :lol:

:ghost:

What a fukking douche
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    I been telling yall for years about my disdain for Mr. Cosby.

Polly Sue gets DOWN for hers at that salad bar. Wilkesboro, NC and those surrounding lil towns is hilly-billy central. A handful of coloreds (that is where our first black Miss NC came from). But the yts? Polly Sue. That is where Zach Galifianakis is from too.

Grandma’s name is Ms. Peaches. :coffee:
    ======
    :hahaha: tell us more. I :heart: your grammy!

• Just Looking

Me and Tyrone take our kids there. I like Golden Fried Chicken breast, Rolls and Salad bar. One of my many personalities love to take napkins and but chicken in rolls in there.

Judge if you must, I don’t fry “real” chicken just wings. So it’s a real treat to get up and heat up chicken and them rolls.

I know there is a Bertha back there cooking or Mr. Eddie. I :love: Golden or this other place between Richmond and NC. Whew :nun:

Kids and Mista be like…. What is wrong with you.

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cqjT_YqmNas Long Time Lurker

LTL- I know Ms. Peaches….

—————————

:pray: I hope it won’t from the business end of her straight razor.

She’s had a ‘few’ charges in her day. :coffee:

they got to tusslin
    _________

Read this chit felt like i was in Peach County Georgia. :hahaha: GOODBYE.

@RWilli- But a chinese buffet normally is cheaper than a meal at McDonalds.

The folks here will fukkin clean while folks go thru the buffet and will take a tray to the back and dump it if they see someone cough/sneeze over it. Only thing I dont like about them is that they serve tap water, and here in NM you may as well be licking the rocks on the ground.

my homegirls be all lets go to Golden Corral
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    I done cussed one of my BFFs OWT over GC. She one of them holy rollers…now. I remma when she used to be a heaux though. Anyway GC is HER preferred place to eat. NO alky-hall. Bish if I gotta be in your Bible thumping azz presence and listen to you go on and on about church and all that other wholesome bullshat you sellin folks these days to make them forget…well that you used to be a heaux… for the next two hours???????? Imma need A DRANK.

Fisheyed fool :lol:

She one of them holy rollers…now. I remma when she used to be a heaux though. Anyway…
    ———-

:dead:

Dubb did she at least get something in return back in the day? :lol:

• Anna

weFukNorNah says:

I don’t eat buffett because I get full quick. .waste of money
    ~~~~~~~~~~
    That’s also why I don’t go, I don’t care who is paying.

• weFukNorNah

I don’t eat McDonald’s. .. I cook every day..

I don’t eat leftovers that’s y I don’t eat out much

=========
    I only go to the one back home, because I know the people keep it clean. The last time we went, my cousin pulled out zip lock bags. I was like, “I know this chick didn’t :rolleyes:” Then I stopped faking the funk and was like, “Aye lemme get a coupla dem bags up off ya.”

• Who Dat

Dubb did she at least get something in return back in the day?
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    From what I heard….herpes

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_nAbQogbMOk Buttercup

Read this chit felt like i was in Peach County Georgia.
    ======
    I’ve spent some fine times in Peach Co. :yes:

• weFukNorNah

I remember back in the day niggas was waiting in line for drummettes like a beyonce concert

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cqjT_YqmNas Long Time Lurker

:rofl: Cause most of the female holy rollers I know in my age group were some of the BEST heaux’s til we was bout 30 or so.

One started talking funny and my homeboy was like :huh:

Told him she was speaking in tongues. He said you remember the other shyt she used to do with her tongue. :rofl:

You WILL wear that HEAUX badge FOREVER!!! :coffee:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_nAbQogbMOk Buttercup

Dubb did she at least get something in return back in the day?
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    From what I heard….herpes
    =====
    The gift that keeps on giving :casket:

• DYmondgurl

:ashamed: supa salad only buffet I likes. They constantly wipen down that bar and refilln them joints so I feel somewhat safe plus that blueberry bread be slammin :pizza:

From what I heard….herpes

*chokes on JimmyJohns lettuce shreds*

:rolleyes:

:ghost:

• Who Dat

But that be HER azz ALL the time. Lets go to Golden Corral. Bish I aint GOT $16 to pay for a buffet. I DO have some money and lets go get these Friday’s happy hour half price appetizers ($3-$4) and some of these $3 dranks. I can be full and buzzed for $16.

GTFOH with lets go to GC. FOR WHET?

• weFukNorNah

Come sit on my lap dymond

• weFukNorNah

Dymond my boo cuz she don’t care that I look like a full grown nori west

• Gigi26

Dubb did she at least get something in return back in the day?
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    From what I heard….herpes
    ———————
    She tryin to get on the Lawd’s good side so she can be miraculously healed :yes:

The hustle and the struggle. Pot thang :no:

GC is that much now? :shocked:

She tryin to get on the Lawd’s good side so she can be miraculously healed

The hustle and the struggle. Pot thang
    ————
    :dead: Poor **** Management you say? :rofl:

• Gigi26

I don’t really bangs with buffets, I remember the last one my uncle took us to was Sizzlas, man that shyt was a a tragedy.

There was this obese couple in there eating their hearts out :no:

I just told my uncle :no: I can’t eat here anymore.

• Gigi26

I remember Ponderosa was the shyt tho :yes:

I did do one of the Brazilian meat joints though, man we was zooted off the ground eating our hearts out. I think its called a Churrscaria or somthin :yes:

Satisfied our munchies real proper :yes:

• weFukNorNah

Nancy eatin a lettuce sub…Jimmy John give u a whole head on ur sandwich

• weFukNorNah

Pass by the buffet on Sundays all those Bruce Bruce niggas getting out a caravan with Lil terrios

• DYmondgurl

RwillFuk :lick:

Im turned on so ez :oops: home cooking gets me :hunching:

I dont do leftovas either :love:

What is wrong with you.

I see your napkin and raise you a real deal tupperware container (my mama.. :facepalm: )

My favorite buffet is in a small snooty town in Georgia.. they serve like 15 things. Thats all the buffet I can do. Unless I got that ziploc. :lol:

The last time we went, my cousin pulled out zip lock bags.

OMG, one time my friend had a celebration at one of those buffet places tht took me like an hour to drive there… so we in there in the private room eating and having a pretty good time. i get up to get another plate of delicious fried chicken that made it worth the trip, and come byke to the table. friend sitting there looking like this :facepalm: I ask what the matter ill and she say ‘they said we gotta leave – mama was putting chicken in her purse and they saw her. i looked at her mama like :wtf: and she was sitting there looking defiant like she ain’t done nobody wrong. i think that’s the only time since i been grown that i almost cried over some food. :brokenheart:

GC is that much now?
    ^^^^^^^^^^^
    YES. And the headquarters is HERE in my town. So if we lucky we get coupons. But GC is $12.99. A drank is $2. Add in some tax and you be thinking :facepalm: that chocolate fountain aint eem ALL THAT.

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_nAbQogbMOk Buttercup

My favorite buffet is in a small snooty town in Georgia
    =======
    You like Ole Times? :hahaha:

I’ma ask y’all to logout if you plan on petting her cat :nono:

Where u from dymond

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cqjT_YqmNas Long Time Lurker

We got a few plump ones that be leaving church early here so they can make sure they get a seat @ Stephanies Sunday Soul Food Buffet. Everytime the preacher “opens the doors of the church” these hungry mofo’s take that literal as hell. :no:

• Matchsticks

weFukNorNah says:

_________

:wail: because it is SOOOO true…oh so TRUE!

• weFukNorNah

Shoneys breakfast use to be the shyt

• Gigi26

ask what the matter ill and she say ‘they said we gotta leave – mama was putting chicken in her purse and they saw her. i looked at her mama like and she was sitting there looking defiant like she ain’t done nobody wrong.
    —————————————–
    :rofl: :rofl: :crying1:

• Boosie was freed so he could save his bussy and yall can kiss my puppylove

I enjoy a good buffet but I especially love hooters all you can eat wings on Tuesdays :pizza:

• DYmondgurl

“““““““““
    After a hr drive too Nancy! :mad: **GC choc fountain tears** :crying:

• kamadiva

Yes, Shoney’s use to be the shyt! Are they still open? I don’t think they have them in ATL anymore….oh yep…on Thorton Road.

I don’t like buffets either, never feel like I get my $$ worth. Mr loves it though… :rollingeyes: so I suffer thru one once a year.

• Matchsticks

—————————————–
    :rofl: :rofl: :crying1:

This visual…OMG!!!! :casket:

======
    I can’t breathe :rofl:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: OMGAWD

GC fondue. .bye Felicia

:crying1:

(anyway, it’s an italian club and i had swallowed all but the lettuce when I read that foolishness :rolleyes: )

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cqjT_YqmNas Long Time Lurker

___________________________________________________

^^^^^^This shyt right here :dead:

• Boosie was freed so he could save his bussy and yall can kiss my puppylove

@dubb does your friend say “every saint has a past and every sinner has a future” all the damn time.

• weFukNorNah

@kamadiva I think they got a couple around but they not the same

• Apparition

My kids LOVE HyVee. It’s okay I guess even though I rarely fuks with buffets. But theirs is inside a grocery store.

• Matchsticks

_________

And I’m picturing them oversized shirts…I know y’all know the shirts… Sargent Batista always had them on in ‘Dexter’ :rofl: :rofl:

• Who Dat

mama was putting chicken in her purse and they saw her.
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    WHAT they gonna do? Ask her to take it out?

I woulda stayed. TUH.

I am a nigra.

• OutsidetheBox

I don’t eat McDonald’s. .. I cook every day..

weFukNorNah says:

I don’t eat leftovers that’s y I don’t eat out much
    ________

I swear Im thinking of that rap song…where dude was like what do you have time for??? The girl was like she gotta work out, go to school, everthing.. :rofl:

• VDot

Fair thee well O High Hoes.

_______________________________

:huh: :huh: :karate:

• DYmondgurl

@RwillFuk Tesses :winky:

I’ma ask y’all to logout if you plan on petting her cat :blink:

@nancy i said i was :hunching: not a fass heffa :rofl: Rwilli said I gots to get my test furst :tea:

• weFukNorNah

Buffett got all those half washed azz cups and plates…I can’t deal… I can’t even do cafeteria..not going down a fuggin assembly line to eat

My kids LOVE HyVee.
    ========
    I forgot out their all you can eat fish on Fridays. The one here has a bar, so this summer HyVee was out happy our spot. I would eat tons of fish with hot sauce and get sauced.

________

I am ****ing crying at my desk. Got damn. :wail:

*about *happy hour Geez :phew:

• weFukNorNah

Fat azz niggas in golden corral eating chicken with a Steve Harvey male quartet suit with a Damn shirt that came with the tie to match

ERMAGOAWDT! :lol:

• Matchsticks

whew! *wipes eyes*

• kamadiva

I’m out, good people! Be safe! :hi:

You like Ole Times? :hahaha:

BOFL!!!!! Your ass is country to the bone :rofl:

• VDot

From what I heard….herpes

:dead: :ghost:

Lol @ yea dymond I’m all cyberly yours lol

• Gigi26

Apparition your avi is OUT OF LINE!! :rofl:

her mama gone on now (RIP), but i was SEW mad at her that day! like this was years ago, so i actually was trying to look on a map to try to get from where i lived in Va to this place in Md, smh :no: and fuh whut?!

• OutsidetheBox

My mama and stepdaddy was so terrible yall. We used to get to the buffet and have to sit outside (better had of brung your gameboy or your wordsearch book..)

We had to wait till, 4/5pm..when they “put the new food down” :facepalm:

• Gigi26

—————————-
    The fat couple I saw in the Sizzla, literally their fat was hanging over the side of the chairs :no:

It was like this: :__:
    : :

:rofl: :rofl:

• FuturedocDonte

:newpost:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    She not as bad as @Redeemed yet. :stop: But she do shat that just irks the rest of us. Be waving and fanning when the other homegirls light up. You was just Smokey Da Bearrah not EEM FIVE years ago! And turn her nose up when we DO be someplace and order drinks. Bish I remma when you pissed on yourself at a house party. Literally pissy drunk. Now you wanna sit up here and tell us about Women’s Day at your church and bingo night and blip blap boop? Bish die. I pure eem asked other homegirls… WHY is we still INVITING this chick OUT? I want her voted off the island.

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cqjT_YqmNas Long Time Lurker

weFukNorNah says:

__________________________________________________________

I hate them loud ass shirts and ties that come in the plastic pack together. Wide ass collar and big ass cuff. One of the sup’s here wears one of them combos EVERY DAMN DAY. You bet not tell that nigga he ain’t made it.

YT’s be telling him I like that color on you. I know they be clowning his ass

HIM—> :biggrin:
    ME—-> :facepalm:

• OutsidetheBox

OMFG I dated I dude who wore these oMFG :wail: I am so shamed right now. My face burning. He was not even fat. Just liked “tees” :rofl: :rofl: I HATED THAT CHIT. The worse. Like they for fat people right but then the fat people be SUPER short or something? So they look like they wearing pjs..

I know the Chinese chirren who sewing that chit is just all confused. (you know the Chinese short ans small) :rofl:

• Wasting time

:hahaha: :lol:
    I’m in tears.
    It took me 15 minutes to write this.

• OutsidetheBox

:rofl: But they lost! :rofl: Im sorry. But when yall excepted Urban Meyer, yall accepted my distaste for Buckeyes. The Buckeye state. Everything cept Buckeye chocolate. :hahaha: And you. :kiss:

WHAT they gonna do? Ask her to take it out?

I woulda stayed. TUH.

____________________________

This was kinda ‘in the hood’ so they alrhet knew the deal; hence, the signs posted that clearly encouraged you to eat all you like ON the premises, but if get caught confiscating aynn piece of food for the purpose of toting out, yo’ arse got to go!

:wail: :wail: :wail: @GIGS

• VDot

:no: Too soon, babe. Too soon :crying:

:kiss:

Steve Harvey male quartet suit

___________________________

You ain’t got to disrespect the male chorus like that! :rofl:

:rofl: LURKER

:huh:
    Lurker, you said you WORK with Mr. Brown??!! :phew: :rofl:

@Wasting, her mama was SEW obvious though. she didn’t even have a regular looking ‘purse’ – she was sittin up in there with a leather ‘satchel’ :eek: :facepalm:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cqjT_YqmNas Long Time Lurker

Nancy Drew (fka IsThisThingOn) has entered into witness protection :cool: says:

Lurker, you said you WORK with Mr. Brown??!!
    __________________________________________________________

:no: But you close. That nigga name is Therman.

Yes, I said THERMAN. :coffee:

• Leslie

One thing I noticed wsa that there were no shots in the promo clip of T.I. and Tiny together. Why not them together????