Beyonce’s Custom Jeweler Was Robbed

Beyonce custom jewelry

Margo Manhattan Jewlery’s close association with singer Beyonce may have brought trouble to her doorstep.

The exclusive Upper East Side jeweler was the victim of a well-planned burglary, the NY Daily News reports.

Margo Manhattan Jewelry, whose upper crust clientele includes Beyonce and Jay Z, was robbed on Friday by a thief who got away with over $60,000 in precious gems.

The burglar, who was dressed like one of Margo’s rap star clients, probably cased the boutique on Madison Ave. near E. 87th St. The boutique’s manager, Marcy Imbert, was the only employee in the shop when the man walked in about 1:30 p.m.

“She thought he was maybe a rap star,” said jewelry designer Margo Manhattan, the store’s owner.

The man acted like a customer, asking to see certain pieces. Then, without warning, he ordered the manager into the back. He tore the straps off a Theory designer bag in the shop and used them to bind her hands behind her back.

The thug grabbed jewelry from display cases and from a vault in the back room. The heartless crook even kicked Mika, Manhattan’s 13-week-old German shepherd puppy.

The burglary was interrupted when another employee arrived at the store. The thief again acted like a customer and told the employee, “She’s in the back.”

The Daily News reports that neither the employees nor the dog were injured.

• Target Under Fire for Badly Photoshopped ‘Thigh Gap’ Ads
  • Did Beyonce Photoshop Her Thigh Gaps?
  • The Annual Photoshopped Kardashian Kristmas Kard is here
  • Sandrarose.com’s Best photoshopped Photos of 2010 *bumped*

168 Responses to “Beyonce’s Custom Jeweler Was Robbed”

:facepalm:
      This is BEYs Fault?

FuturedocDonte says:

—-
      :blink: poor puppy :coffee:

aRoTh says:

“She thought he was maybe a rap star”..
      _________________________

Don’t THEY all? :rolleyes: :rofl: :tea:

Draya said "that's what strippers do" puppylove says:

60k is not a lot

Smonae says:

I’m pretty sure she had insurance, what an unfortunate situation :no:

MisTaken if you nasty *closes housecoat* :winky: says:

They only got away with 60k??? They stole a watch???? Such a waste of crime :facepalm:

so Beyonce gets to be a singer today or is that a typo :hahaha:

Smonae says:

Beyonce brought her trouble :hahaha:

SJ says:

luVn_liFe… says:

:facepalm:
      This is BEYs Fault?
      __________________________________________
      Yes. Yes, it is. :coffee:

n1kk1a says:

This story is hilarious! Thanks for the laugh today! On a lighter note, I’m glad nobody got hurt! :nana:

n1kk1a says:

SJ :eek: You new?

JuanHustle says:

“I been dranking.. I been drinking..” – Robbery suspect

MiMI\Nikko’s trailer has almost 12 mill hits on WSHH :tea:

sassyshe says:

So sandra are you gonna post about Beyonce throwing one of her classic shades once again, this time to the hore with the side child

yall heard Beyonce and her boo broke up their engagement? :popcorn:

SOTHERNGRL says:

:facepalm: Oh this Bey fault. Her and Obama get blamed for chit they dont know nothing or even thinking about. Sound like she needs to get better help.

Smonae says:

Sassy that was cute,, posting pics with her daddy :)

I dont know why the side hoe keep bringing Bey in it,, making a big deal about her not meeting her brother. Beyonce dont owe u child support boo :shrugs:

sassyshe says:

___________________________

do tell :bounce:

that should have said BRANDY

but thats prolly beyonce’s fault too so…… :kona:

sassyshe says:

yall heard Beyonce and her boo broke up their engagement?

by User Friendly

————-
      Please elaborate

Afiya says:

60K? He ain’t get much :shrug:

User Friendly says:that should have said BRANDY

but thats prolly beyonce’s fault too
      ~~~~~~~~~~

Smonae says:

Who got the better “hammer” Steebie or Nikko?? I think Steebie longer :thinking:

sassyshe says:

In the words of Sandra Brandy gets into these dopamine fueled relationships all the time. Thank god she pulled back before she was paying alimony

OpinionHated says:

Oh brother this is sooooo not news – they have insurance so they get reimbursed – it’s only newsworthy if the crook turns out to be Kanye…. (got to pay for that wedding somehow he can’t sell tickets)….

MisTaken if you nasty *closes housecoat* :winky: says:

I am KNOT surprised Brandy and her dude ain’t getting murried. Clearly she is a serial engager. Loves the idea of courting and being a fiancé but when it comes to the marriage it’s a no go. Not saying it’s her fault but maybe she didn’t do the education before accepting the proposal :shrugs:

MisTaken if you nasty *closes housecoat* :winky: says:

@Smonae: not that I have seen either one but I am going to vote for Steebie J :hater: <my sign
      I feel like he has tricks that might put Nikko to shame. He got that look behind his eyes :winky:

missyJ says:

See part of their training needs to be a seminar on important negroes vs. broke negroes and how to tell the difference. :think: some club hoez could use this training as well… think I just found my next business venture.

It was the ghost of Cathy White… in the form OF A MAN :eek:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      Steebie also has a Riva Monsta in his paynts.

:kona:

TOLD yall them SpEd fuggas be PACKIN.

:kona:

IONo Nae, I aint ever seen steeBIES :oops:

IONo Nae, I aint ever seen steeBIES

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      If I find it somewhere in my personal laptop faves (not that I have it saved or ANYTHING)…I will email it to you when I arrive at mi casa.

:kona:

SOTHERNGRL says:

Brandy cant keep a man because her eyes are spaced too far apart. Youre welcome.

missyJ says:

:offtopic:

Khloe and French Montana :facepalm: she will never learn. Kris kilt her self esteem something turrible. She is the best Dash sister and she just keep scrounging up the most no account folks she can to date.

Sandra did a morning wood on Steebie and showed his thang :yes:

OpinionHated says:

I don’t care which one of them nasty dyck nigroes got the bigger dyck because both thier dycks are tainted…. can you imagine what would crawl out your pucee once Steebie got inside…. **runs away to hide the puccee**

MisTaken if you nasty *closes housecoat* :winky: says:

Listen I have only really heard about Steebie J. Even Eve said he had her like :love: That’s two strippers so imma say DAT BOI GOOD
      @Dub: we be trying to tell me about them SPEDS. Now I ain’t never seen it first hand but DTTS showed me some pics of her ex :facepalm:
      He was dumber than a box of rocks and had a short leg… But made up for it with another one. She said he used to lift her up with his bent byke paper clip arm and make her ride :kona:

MisTaken if you nasty *closes housecoat* :winky: says:

The called it skateboarting….

IONo Nae, I aint ever seen steeBIES

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      ~~~~~~
      :eek:

missyJ says:

Khloe and French Montana she will never learn. Kris kilt her self esteem something turrible. She is the best Dash sister and she just keep scrounging up the most no account folks she can to date.

as long as she is just dating and having fun then I dont see the problem. marrying him is a whole nother story :nono: but on the surface his exotic morrocan ass is kinda cute. nice strong big body too :yes:

Smonae says:

Luvn Sandy got a post with Steebie,, he got a monster. That thang at least 10 and will make ya bow legged :phew:

MisTaken if you nasty *closes housecoat* :winky: says:

@Opinion: I don’t think anybody here is saying they wanna sess either one :blink: if push came to shove and they asked me which one or I’d be BLINE and dead is shoot my self :shotsfired: I’d rather go quick than die slow of that package.
      Which is why it was hilarious to me that Joseline was trying to clown. Uhhhh you sleeping with her ex who other than Too Short is the nasty nucca on earf

Smonae says:

——-
      I don’t wanna see it. I’m saved
      *mouths thank you*. :typing:

missyJ says:

as long as she is just dating and having fun then I dont see the problem.

===============

:huh: Are you new? Kim got married at 19 and heading for number 3, Khloe married a man after 2 weeks…. Them Kardashians don’t date for fun :lol: But for real, she already on IG talmbout love heals a broken heart

Brandy cant keep a man because her eyes are spaced too far apart
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      Dren.
      Alien Abraham.
      9:15 on a manual clock.

@MissyJ but, but Frankenstein said she wasnt fuggin French Montana

——-
      I don’t wanna see it. I’m saved
      :chase: *mouths thank you*.
      nasTEE tail!

:nono: thanKs NAE, Im GooDT Boo :pc:

missyJ says:

Are you new? Kim got married at 19 and heading for number 3, Khloe married a man after 2 weeks…. Them Kardashians don’t date for fun But for real, she already on IG talmbout love heals a broken heart

:lol: DAMMIT GINA!

you dam sure got a point there.

***********************
      A damn gremlin. **lightbulb** Just figured out how Lil Wayne was made.

SOTHERNGRL says:but Frankenstein said she wasnt fuggin French Montana
      ~~~~~~~~~
      ther Just keeping the People Going :shrug:

SOTHERNGRL says:

Yes @Luvvie they have to stay in the news and he the latest hawt sh!t.

Khloe will be back riding L.O.s balls, he’s about to be signed to the Knicks.

Rob Kardashian Heads To Rehab,Weight Gain Blamed On Sizzurp Sippin
      ~~~~~~~
      I thought that lean made Ya LEAN

MisTaken if you nasty *closes housecoat* :winky: says:

But for real, she already on IG talmbout love heals a broken heart
      ——-
      This big dummy :facepalm:

Longhairdontcare2011 aka Domineque Banks passed away 4/9/14
      Complications from Lupus

missyJ says:

I thought that lean made Ya LEAN

===============

Right?!? :huh: shouldn’t lil Wayne be big Wayne by now

I saw that Luvvie.

and Karyn Washington, the creator of “For Brown Girls” killed herself. She was only 22.

they were both so young and beautiful. :(

MissyJ but, but Frankenstein said she wasnt fuggin French Montana

that big ugly ogre do look like Frankenstein! :yes:

MisTaken if you nasty *closes housecoat* :winky: says:

Very sad about the passing of those two beautiful ladies. How sad that one took her life and the other probably would have been so thankful just live and be healthy :no:

Longhairdontcare2011 aka Domineque Banks passed away 4/9/14

Complications from Lupus
      Who is this?

Wasting time says:

Khloe with French is plain stupid. I guess she ain’t want to get :box: by Game though.

Ole Matty BM is a mess :no: I still need someone to explain to me where the 500K went, why she and the child is homeless and why should Bey have fvcks? Why she not asking the same of Solange?

Stebbie got a anaconda in his pants, so I’ve hears :tea:

Ms. YaYa says:

I almost broke my neck trying to remake the Pleasure Principle video but you don’t see me blaming Janet Jackson for that :tea:

she know not to ask Solonge a dam thang. the little sister is the crazy one. Solange wish a nigga would. :box:

I call bullshatt on this :huh:
      Precious gems equaling only 60k… Yeah ok…
      Hell, even the watch stores lock you in while take ‘a look’.

missbday says:

I swear anything or anybody that has the slightest thing to do with Bey gets mentioned on this site, “The maker of Bey’s tampons is no longer making them for those with heavyflow”. :gossip: :rolleyes:
      LOL

Ms. YaYa says:

<–does the hip swinging dance move from that video :lol:
      Oh Ohhhhhhh :fistbump:

Wasting time says:

I listen to Kid Fury and Crissle pod cast and one of them said Solange looks like the type to carry knives in her fro :rofl:

SOTHERNGRL says:

@WASTING I hate to be hateful about this because of the baby. But I swear I dont understand what the fugg the heffa want Bey to do about HER & MATTHEW baby. She wasnt thinking about Bey when she was boinking her deddy. I hate to sound like @Man but what was this ho doing before she started fugging Matty Matt where was she staying what was her living. In other words keep yo legs closed to married men. Your outside kids aint your inside kids problem. IMHO of course.

aRoTh says:

Steebie,, he got a monster. That thang at least 10 and will make ya bow legged
      ___________________________

No wonder Mimi and Joseline looking like a pair of matching accordion corduroy pants ’round the mouf.

:blow:

Ms. YaYa says:

@ Doesn’t Talk To Strangers It was that chair move that had me about to have to order a hoveround :shame:

by Ms. YaYa on Apr 15, 2014 at 3:05 pm
      ————
      You was about to be a disable morning glory :ghost:
      Can we get a disable emote :pray: If we promise to be good :hahaha:

Wasting time says:

@sothern
      1. Your Gravie ma’am :hahaha:

2. I totally agree. She rolled the dice and crapped out. She should have kept that baby a secret. She didn’t see the forest for the trees. :no: That man made all his money of DC and they Bey. What did she think was going to happen once the world found out about her and their son :huh: That is why he went from banking millions a year to residuals… She wrecked a home and got wrecked. Even the courts did her in but before that she was getting 12k a month. 12K a month for 46 months is a little over 504K! Where it at!!

@SOUTHERN
      “I hate to sound like @Man but what was this ho doing before she started fugging Matty Matt ”

… nair drop of sympathy for these hoes. Matt ain’t FORCE her to have no baby. She decided that chit on her own without a bit of plan to take care of it.

All that time she spend bytchin and wining for someone else to care, she could have sent out some resumes or something.

Ms. YaYa says:

MisTaken if you nasty *closes housecoat* :winky: says:
      You was about to be a disable morning glory
      _______________________________________________________________
      Yep :hahaha:

@WASTING TIME
      “She wrecked a home and got wrecked.”

There it is! :lol:

sassyshe says:

Alexandra blew through that money like a raoper getting an advance, she realky thought she had gotten the ultimate come-up. Alexandra problem was that she thought she would get unlimited access to bey money by screwing ole matty. I wouldnt be surprised that she was the one who told tina thinking that once they divorce she would marry him. What she didnt count on was matty loosing access to bey money, courts reducing her child support where shes not getting no money for the next 2 years. Shes tryna shame beyonce thinking that someone would send her some money to shut up. Instead shes getting treated like the tired raggedy side hoe that she is

OpinionHated says:

@ # 70 – that woman Matthew laid with is the scum of the Earth – its women like her who put holes in condoms – she slept with Matthew but she trying to phuck Beyonce – I can’t stand Beyonce but on this particular subject I have to say I feel for her cause its ugly – I’m sure she wants to be in her litte brothers life but wants nothing to do with his mom – so honestly how do you get past that…. I’d want nothing to do wth this Debbie Rowe like skank either… making babies for payout…..

they said her resume says “Tommy ——> Present” just like the Disabled Wood :rofl:

Rob Kardashian Heads To Rehab,Weight Gain Blamed On Sizzurp Sippin
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      Rehab for weight gain? Nigga sign up for Weight Watchers and satcho azz down someplace with your mips. Got more hips than me and I done birthed PEOPLE

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      :dead:

she slept with Matthew but she trying to phuck Beyonce –
      ________________________________

Wasting time says:

She is getting dragged honey. Even Bey haters are like :huh:
      Not only did she not get the man; he married someone else :rofl: now if that don’t tell you what you are I don’t know what else does :no:

Wasting time says:

Bey should swoop in; deem her unfit and he can be Blues brotheruncle.

Not only did she not get the man; he married someone else
      ~~~~~~~~~
      That is Brutal, and Nixon looks just like Matty

YaYa
      <–the kid KNEW not to mess with that 'chair routine' :lol:

:gossip: MsTake ALWAYS BEAN BIG so she just used to sit-tight and snap her fingers to the beat of the song :kona:

Bey should swoop in; deem her unfit and he can be Blues brotheruncle.

When I read this, I thought of Bobbi Kristina’s “brother-husband.”

:hurl:

sassyshe says:

I really blame shaunie for this whole side ho liberation movement. If she didnt start hoes and basketball things would have returned to normal. See we had a couple of hoes getting out of pocket tryna put their situations on blast then shaunie comes along create a show for them. Now these hoes will do anything thinking that it would not only get them a feature on a blog but they also gonna get them 15 mins of airtime

Ms. YaYa says:

sassyshe says:
      ___________________________________________________________________
      I agree…I need to create a show called Love and Unemployment cuz I know a lot of people that will qualify for that

they need a show called My Mama is a Hoe

sassyshe says:

@yaya you should and you can features half these dumb washed up hoes that shaunie and mona stopped pimping. Broads don’t realize not everyone is kim k or evelyn, you are not gonba get wifed by a baller with these antics

SOTHERNGRL says:

I did not know that Matthew had married someone else. But then again all he did was follow the rule book. Cause I know that somewhere in the handbook for cheating men there is a chapter about stringing a ho along for a while and then when the wife gets fed up finally or manages to die you are not to marry the side ho. You marry the ho the the wife or the side ho didnt know chit bout cause she is out there.

sassyshe says:

________________________

and even then Ev only got 40 something days and only 72 for Kim K. Those two are professionals at their craft so I dont know what a regular chick is thinking. :nono:

Wasting time says:

Yes ma’am @Sothern A Gena Avery last year :no:

It’s cold as hell outside :cold: OMG

MisTaken if you nasty *closes housecoat* :winky: says:

Matt side piece needs to drink bleach and die. Then maybe somebody will take the son in. It’s really a shame because I bet he always wanted a son. While I do not agree with them ignoring the child who really knows the back story. They might have wanted to see him and she put up all types of parameters like InTouch weekly and others had to document it. I mean she is his mother and so she has the right to delegate :shrugs: BUT if Matt was a part of the boy’s life they could see him without her. So really I blame him for the boy not being a part of the fam.

Draya said "that's what strippers do" puppylove says:

Matt side piece needs to drink bleach and die. :ghost: :casket: don’t forget to hire professional mourners for me.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      Ummm go all the way back to how she started as one. He was with his first BM… and Shaunie was married to his biz manager. And supposedly got knocked up with Shaq kid whilst still married. That is also who the dad of her oldest son ill. But you tryna fight folks Shaq cheating with (Laura…when the show FIRST came on)… when you was once that bish.

Guess she wanted to tell her story.

dont she already got a family tho :shrugs: where is her own mama, sister, daddy, aunties, godsisters, cousins, granny and nem?

why you calling on these other folks? where your own folks at? :thinking:

Wasting time says:

She seems very money hungry to me and bitter. You know one of those “you not gonna have my son with out me there or around your new wife” types. She is scorned and going about it all the wrong way. Bey also deaded him once the baby news came out so she wasn’t seeing him when Matty had him on the weekends no way :no: I bet she does want to make their meeting a public spectacle for her own financial gain. Sad

Draya said "that's what strippers do" puppylove says:

Wasn’t Matty side piece dating Harvey from Celeb Fit Club? What happened :shrug;

Draya said "that's what strippers do" puppylove says:

Wasn’t Matty side piece dating Harvey from Celeb Fit Club? What happened :shrug:

SOTHERNGRL says:

@Dub now you know once they put that rang on your fanger all the Ho Chit you did to get him is supposed to be thrown into the sea of forgetfulness.

Draya hoping this is true >>>> :pray:

sassyshe says:

I think would be in the kid life if Alexandra didnt have the media on stand by. Sorry but with some hoes they put you through so much that you rather wait for the kid to be more grown and reach out to you

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      CORRECT.

SOTHERNGRL says: now you know once they put that rang on your fanger all the Ho Chit you did
      ~~~~~~~~~~
      DRAYA saiD . . It all gpes to the forgive and forgotten Bin :tea:

MisTaken if you nasty *closes housecoat* :winky: says:

I am hearing about $4 million for the tape Mimi did……. Umm I ain’t mad at her :kona:
      Oh and Steebie J can’t say nothing cause he got a tape too. Both Ava parents got a sess tape :facepalm:

SOTHERNGRL says:

Club Nouveau has a new song out they have been on hiatus all this damn time and come out with this damn domestic violence/abusive relationship ass song. DO BETTER.

Both Ava parents got a sess tape

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      So do both my daughter parents :facepalm:

missyJ says:

My step-deddy still here. My mama ax me how’s it working with your houseguest? I told her we gotta talk. He voice drop like “Oh”. :eyeroll: like she ain’t know… y’all curr :coffee:

Buttercup says:

Both Ava parents got a sess tape :facepalm:
      =======
      So, ummm, that’s not acceptable? My friend would like to know.

User Friendly says:why you calling on these other folks? where your own folks at?
      ~~~~~~~
      they dont have dat CARTER Money. Her Fam prolly just as made as everybody else is at her, with this NoNsense

Just Looking says:

:waves:

Shaunie was a Side Ho back in the 90′s before she married Shaq and was CHEATING on her then husband.

she has a track records of not being shiat since the 90′s

:tape:

So, ummm, that’s not acceptable? My friend would like to know.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      +1 (as I burn a few things)

I just read 1 million for tape :popcorn: Taken where you see that at ?

Just Looking says:

Fall Out. :ghost: <<<faints :dead: :casket:

Please bury me…..

What? That was like 30 years ago :kona:

I bet Alexandra was doing back flips and hand stands whilst letting Matty bang her a.s.s out
      thinking she bout to Be SKRATE for liFE, BayBEE!

hunH Jokes on you booger :tea:

missyJ says:

@mistaken 4 mil for fuggin a slow faced dude I already done fugged for the free.99 anyway??

Shooooot I gotta cpl slow face nigras in my rolodex. :cellphone: Lil Rondell?? Whatchu doin? You still got cho mama camcorder?? She gon be at dolla night til 10 ? Bet… :drive:

AnyboDy SEEN EVilyns recent pics?
      She looks GREAT!

thinking she bout to Be SKRATE for liFE, BayBEE
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      Poor Pusscee Mgmt. :no:

What she SHOULDA been doing is She shoulda got him to confess he was really Kelly Rowland daddy on TAPE. Dumb heaux.

Blackmail. Its the way to go.

SOTHERNGRL says:

@MissyJ when the hail is yo Momma gonna come get her HUSBAND? Damn he been at your house damn near 2 weeks its time for him to go.

wait so if you DONT ever get married then all your hoe proclivities still count against you? :hiding:

Ms. YaYa says:

missyJ says:
      Shooooot I gotta cpl slow face nigras in my rolodex. Lil Rondell?? Whatchu doin? You still got cho mama camcorder?? She gon be at dolla night til 10 ? Bet…
      __________________________________________________________________

SOTHERNGRL says:

they dont have dat CARTER Money.
      *****************
      Chit neither does Matty Matt.

Wasting time says:

@ WhoDat
      Or something; she should have been taping pillow talk to confirm some of those rumors. Bey 52; she ain’t his; Solange really her daughter, Tina a Witch with her own Coven etc etc!

SOTHERNGRL says:

@JustLooking see #106 in regards to Shaunie.

SOTHERNGRL says:

they dont have dat CARTER Money.
      *****************
      Chit neither does Matty Matt.
      ~~~~~~~~~
      RIGHt, which is why alexandra is trying to guilt BEY :tea:
      Notice i said CARTER money NOT KNOWLES Money
      bicthes gonna learn how to MANAGE THE PUSS BETTER

MisTaken if you nasty *closes housecoat* :winky: says:

So, ummm, that’s not acceptable? My friend would like to know
      No I am not saying it’s wrong. I am saying if he tried to use it against her in court. :rofl: And theirs in outchea. I don’t ya’ll are. Is they :eek:
      Jenie I heard it on the radio. I am sure it is lies.

what TaraJi talking bout? “she’s done with American men”

Buttercup says:

========

MisTaken if you nasty *closes housecoat* :winky: says:

Finna go home :yawn: Lemme know if something pops off like that Mimi tape did yesterday :phew:

@ WhoDat

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      CORRECT. She played that all KINES of wrong. Child support is for 18 years.

I know folks still being blackmailed from 1963 though.

Buttercup says:

=======
      A real question that needs a real answer :coffee:

Wasting time says:

Ok Yall!
      Good Night!
      To day was so fun on SR.com and I got work done!!

=======
      A real question that needs a real answer
      ———
      *throws Bible at yew*
      YES :eek: Marriages cures the filth of sin
      I’m lying … It’s some married hoes outchea

Just Looking says:

:waves: @ Southern – Discretion is the key to having “fun” as a single lady. :tea:

You tell nobody nathan

So if and when you get ring, you just frown and say, guhl. I ain’t never heard or done nothing like that.

PS – I highly recommend sealing your skeleton closet with cement.

You tell nobody nathan
      ~^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^~
      T.H.A.T. MOTHERFAWKING P.A..R.T. !

Usher is gonna buy a few copies of MiMi’s tape.

watching like -> :eek:
      Reminiscing

Just Looking says:

:waves: @ Dubb – Are you cooking for Easter?

I had a corned beed in the fridge in brine for 5 days. :bounce:

***************
      Nope you just got to find a SPED to claim you and take you out holding your hand and all that is forgotten. See its all in the claiming.

Buttercup says:

A real question that needs a real answer
      _____________________________

yes my friend needs to know if she should tell her kids that she is a prostitution hoe-ra or nah :scared:

Buttercup says:

Usher is gonna buy a few copies of MiMi’s tape.
      watching like -> :eek:
      =======
      Wait, did Usher date Mimi?

Just Looking says:

:fight: you and your friend for asking

:fight:

:rofl: iz this a real question?

How old are the kids?

:facepalm: Usher sure loves some used car puscee. got dayum!

:yes: BUTTER he did , She fits his Profile, NO?

I ask the questions around here Ms. Looking :rules:

she wanna know if she should audition for “My Mama got hoe tendencies” or nah :tea: thats all.

Buttercup says:

:yes: BUTTER he did , She fits his Profile, NO?
      ========
      She definitely fits his profile. I just didn’t think that he fits hers. Usher isn’t creepy enough or something.

Usher isn’t creepy enough or something.
      ~~~
      lol
      Usher has his short comings, Shoot I thought that was evident during his divorce/bonita applebum era

Just Looking says:

@User – Only when I’m not around :winky:

SOTHERNGRL says:

OTHERNGRL says:where in the entire hail is Sandra Mae Rose Jenkins? Been in this post I dont know how damn long.
      ~~~~~~
      Trying to install that rod

Just Looking says:

@Southern…..Look like everybody checked out….

Ms. YaYa says:

So I left and went to get some work done…came back and Sandra Mae Bullock still doesn’t have a new post :|

ahhh,the poor puppy!! (That’s all I got)

luVn_liFe… says:

Trying to install that rod
      ______________________________

her & Ms. Take husband in Home Depot showing out. :lol:

missyJ says:

how Usher get dragged into this?

@MISSY J

check ur email!
      :mad:

Ms. YaYa says:

:whistle: I’m in looove under new management :whistle:
      For some reason these comments made me think of that song

Buttercup says:

:whistle: I’m in looove under new management :whistle:
      ===========
      I used to sing this song when I was little like I really knew what she was talking about.

Ms. YaYa says:

:newpost:

SOTHERNGRL says:

how Usher get dragged into this?
      ((((((((((((
      If I’m not mistaken and I could be its because he was fuggin MiMi.

Ms. YaYa says:

@Southerngrl It was because he likes older women