fan MAIL: “Missing Stripper”

fan MAIL

A loyal reader writes:

To whoever decided to title the column “Body Identified as Missing Stripper”, if you could please show some respect to woman who was found dead and change it to her name, it’d be wonderful. Respect for the dead should not be undermined because she was a stripper. The title of this column is extremely disrespectful to her and her family suffering the loss of a mother and daughter. I’m positive there is more we should remember her for aside from being a stripper.

SR responds: Sandrarose.com does not consider ‘stripper’ to be a derogatory term. It was never Sandrarose.com’s intentions to cast aspersions on the dead or to offend the friends and family of Angela Rabotte. Most strippers are hard working women who earn an honest living to pay their bills and put food on the table. The post title was relevant because, according to Ms. Rabotte’s friends, on the night she went missing, Ms. Rabotte worked an after party in Atlanta in order to earn money to support herself and her child. It is my hope that the friends and family of Ms. Rabotte were not ashamed of Angela’s chosen profession.

In related news, Charles Outlaw (pictured right) was taken into custody earlier this week on outstanding warrants for parole violations. He is being held without bond in the Gwinnett County jail as a “person of interest” in the Angela Rabotte case. Outlaw has not been charged with Rabotte’s death.

173 Responses to “fan MAIL: “Missing Stripper””

Folks need to sit on their fingers :tea:
    #goraisehellaboutsomeshattthatmattersnow

Beta says:

Dude looks like a lame

BayouBoy says:

Can somebody riddle me this. . . why do we give people more respect in death than we do in life? I just wanna know. . .

Just Looking says:

:popcorn:

Oh yeah, Hey e’erbody.

aRoTh says:

Ole Roge from “What’s Happenin'” lookin nucca.

Last week it was Kasim lookin like Shirley. Now this nucca. :facepalm:

West Coast Chick says:

________________________

so true! Well..all except for Michael Jackson

BayouBoy says:

You know the sayin’…”you’re noobody, til somebody…..kills you.”. Folks hated Jesus Christ til they whipped him and hung him on the cross. Then you had folks walkin round with (white) tee’s that said “Jesus Is My Homeboy”.

#noredeemed

zurishay says:

If she were a teacher would it be wrong to say ‘Missing Teacher”? It seems they are more ASHAMED than anyone else…hmmm

:waves: Hey!
    Well, you riddle me this :eek: SR did a SERVICE to their case, by putting up her BD’s social media stuff, so why is there now a problem? :eek:

zurishay says:

I agree with—-Don’t be ashamed after she’s gone.

#noredeemed
    :wail: :wail:

AND I call bullshatt!

Who’s reading SR? :eek:

EGGzactly! Not no baby :nono:

The Pearl! says:

_____
    Because they can no longer speak up for or defend themselves. :shrug:

Just Looking says:

Good Response DTTS, yeah folks be going left.

Her family wasn’t tripping off her job, but they don’t want you to mention it, now that she’s gone.

No one said that she was less than, I’m certain Sandra never said she was less than.

Hearts~n~Kisses says:

Folks are too sensitive.

Up here typing to SR when you could be doing a whole lot more shatt IMB :tea:

Just Looking says:

Homeboy? :dead:

========
    Precisely! And SR and all her posters never said one thing derogatory about her ‘occupation’, hell we were hoping that she was safely located.

<—DEMANDS an Apology to SR *chortles*

User Friendly says:

whats wrong with being a stripper? :shrugs:

what if it said missing congresswoman? then what? plus, being a stripper MIGHT be the reason she got hemmed up so its relevant.

Wasting time says:

:popcorn:
    :Pizza:
    :tea:

:rofl: THe head Nut (not MsTake) puts this new title up :hahaha:

essenze says:

Good afternoon folks. They are worried about the wrong thing. Focus should be on her baby at this time and try to help him understand why his mommy is gone

aRoTh says:

Almighty forgive me for not being about sh!t in this post but….

Her and her baby got matching “edges”.

*peep the black barrette (lower right hand corner of the pic) hanging on for dear life

:kona:

Hearts~n~Kisses says:

I read this thing on @AllThingsGeorgia twitter that the average stripper in ATL makes at least 120k a year and they broke it down to how much they make weekly. Stripper does not always = Hoe.

I guess they are ashamed of what she did for a living. I’m sure if it said Missing Doctor Found it wouldn’t be a problem. I can feel that. She is the one that decided to be a stripper not her family. They are the ones left to live with it so maybe it would be nice to leave the stripper thing out.

User Friendly says:

Just Looking says:

Good Response DTTS, yeah folks be going left.

______________________________

right because if Sandra wanted to shade she dam sho would have.

MIGHT be the reason she got hemmed up so its relevant.
    ===========
    shhhhhhhhhhhhh hush up, somebody is sooo up in arms about the fuggin facts and ish :rollseyes:

kamadiva says:

:thinking: wondering if he related to my BIL….??

:heart: ION anything about this former stripper, BUT all thee strippers I do know, they hoe :eek:

zurishay says:

Exactly. :clap:

User Friendly says:

ARoth wronger than two left shoes :lol: :tape:

:facepalm:

^^^^ All of this!

——————
    Maybe they need not read gossip blogs and the like, because no one can tell the next how/what to write about, or title :shrug:

MisTaken if you nasty *closes housecoat* :winky: says:

:cosign:
    And I hate to agree with you :lol:

Sandy I know you and many in Atlanta view stripping as just another profession, but most folks place it in the same category as prostitution. There are other ways to feed your children than to pimp yourself out to men. Sorry strippers of the world. It’s just my opinion. If one of my daughters wanted to be a stripper I’d catch a kidnapping charge because it ain’t going down.

aRoTh says:

I’m sorry but those “quadrupifocals” dude is rockin are giving me a “magnifying, I found Waldo from space” headache.

Is/was this cat a regular at the strip club? :eek:

@ARoth, off to the corner you got! :kona: LOL

MisTaken if you nasty *closes housecoat* :winky: says:

but wait it’s FAN MAIL She got fan yo :ghost:
    I know I am one!!! *DID I BRING IT BYKE AROUND?? SAVE IT?* :BITE:

MisTaken if you nasty *closes housecoat* :winky: says:

:bite:

Sandy I know you and many in Atlanta view stripping as just another profession
    *snickers*
    ====================
    And Aroth ain’t stopping! :hahaha:

Hearts~n~Kisses says:

@DTTS, :facepalm: :lol: Ok. I know a few who aren’t. Well to my knowledge anyway. :shrugs: To each his own tho.

User Friendly says:

whats wrong with being a stripper? :shrug:

Absolutely nothing. A few of my exes are strippers. They don’t qualify as relationship material, but they are hard working.

Hearts~n~Kisses says:

Question of the day :clap:

“Outlaw”

:blink: this his real name tho? :tape:

MisTaken if you nasty *closes housecoat* :winky: says:

He got a conehead
    A triangle top head
    A yield sign head
    An all signs point up head
    A thinking off the top of my head head
    A shark head
    A “I fly above” head :lol:

rapper the GaME Beat Tiffany :eek: broke her nose she SAYS

<–Doesn't Talk To Strangers says:

And Aroth ain’t stopping!
    ____________________________

EYE (no pun intended) am trying to tell yall, they got this man's prescription lens in those NASA and Fed satellites.

he sorta kinda remind me of Dylan from makin the band (and rog) :think:

He has a birth injury about the head.

I didnt judge one bit when it was said she was a stripper.

She was a missing woman of color and a mother to me.

RIP

Hearts~n~Kisses says:

Git GiGi! :chase:

luVn says:

rapper the GaME Beat Tiffany broke her nose she SAYS

Before or after the marriage? They are married, right?

<–Doesn't Talk To Strangers says:

*********************

Chile I was just trying to be nice since they reading the blog and errthang. :shrug:

BayouBoy says:

Jennaaayyy! It’s been a while cause Massa been slanging dat whip. I still get my lurk on when I can, but I can see that I’ma have to suit @Dubb cause she bouts to get me fired up in this piece.

<–Doesn't Talk To Strangers says:

And Aroth ain’t stopping!
    ____________________________

Sooo, whatchure saying is he could find thee plane :eek:

Bayou :happy: Bring it in :hug:

Hearts~n~Kisses says:

I watched the documentary on YT called Power of Pu**Y and it made me feel different about strippers.

Ms Peaches says:

User Friendly says:

whats wrong with being a stripper?

———————————————————-
    It may hurt to hear but can also be true.

Maybe you should have glamed it up a lil SANDRita

Popular Atlanta Stripper…

Beautiful Atl.Stripper…

Hard working Exotic Dancer…

:shrug:

Charitable stripper

Please don’t lump strippers into the same category as disease carrying street walkers. Stripping is a respectable profession. Did you know Georgia is one of only a few states that allow strippers to take it all off? In most states strippers can only go topless. :coffee:

Hearts~n~Kisses says:

Sooo, whatchure saying is he could find thee plane

See!! :rofl:

Ms Peaches says:

EYE (no pun intended) am trying to tell yall, they got this man’s prescription lens in those NASA and Fed satellites.

Sooo, whatchure saying is he could find thee plane

—————————————————-
    :ghost:

Bird says:Chile I was just trying to be nice since they reading the blog and errthang.
    ~~~~~~

aRoTh . . I dont think tifNEY and GAME are married yet

A.J. says:

:woot: Wassup folks?! :tea:

The Pearl! says:

aRoTh says:

Almighty forgive me for not being about sh!t in this post but….

Her and her baby got matching “edges”.

YOU!!!!! Go to the >>>> :kona:

User Friendly says:

and its only getting worse. :wail:

lemme go around and collect Gigi & DTTS keyboards til they get some act right.

User Friendly says:

whats wrong with being a stripper?

*******************

Sandy! I know a very nice girl you might like, but Ion’t know if you deserve her after that statement. Now let me go see what Game done did to that woman. Claude Jeebus.

Maybe you should have glamed it up a lil SANDRita

Popular Atlanta Stripper…

Beautiful Atl.Stripper…

Hard working Exotic Dancer…

:think: i think i want Luvie to stop tryna ‘help’ :rofl:

Ms Peaches says:

Hey A. J. whats shakin???

MisTaken if you nasty *closes housecoat* :winky: says:

rapper the GaME Beat Tiffany :eek: broke her nose she SAYS
    _________________________
    :shock: But not really

@ Gigi: Please show some respect for the dead.

Stripping is in :danban: not my thing … but its definitely in :yes:

Bonafide news outlets called her a stripper. Did they write EVERYBODY? Real talk. If you Google her name all hits come back with word stripper in it.

There is a child without her mom. Get our your feelings and worry about real shyt.

aRoTh says:

His prescription lens are guaranteed to turn your eyes from :blink: to :shocked: to :huh: in ONE fitting.

Guaranteed to stop them from :rolleyes: instantly.

#oryourmoneybyke

Hearts~n~Kisses says:

Okay, let ‘er rip….. What’d you see? :popcorn:
    =============
    63 :cheer:

User Friendly says:

and its only getting worse.

lemme go around and collect Gigi & DTTS keyboards til they get some act right.

_________________________________________________________________________

Don’t forget to grab @ARoTh’s and @KDubb’s while you cleaning up!

MisTaken if you nasty *closes housecoat* :winky: says:

Have you guys seen the video of the kids in the bathroom dancing to Beyonce Drunk In Love? It starts off the boy over the toilet and ends with him surfboarting another boy in the tub :facepalm:
    At first I was laughing because there is a little boy on the counter body rolling… Then it got too ignant. SR you should do a post on this. After all it is Beyonce’s fault for damaging our youth :yes:
    *here’s hoping that my hard work pays off… she posts it and I can laugh the next 45 minutes* :pray:

A.J. says:

Her and her baby got matching “edges”.

:dead: I just hollered!! You stupid as hell :rofl:

i want Luvie to stop tryna ‘help’
    ~~~~~~
    :crying1: oK

A.J. says:

Jenie what it is babe?

Sandy! I know a very nice girl you might like
    ==============
    OAN, SR some 12 year old probably wrote this, and sent it in, because a grown person nvrmnd :kona:

I been good!

In THIS post….

:kona:

A.J. says:

IsThisThingOn sup sup lady!!

:kiss: AJ

UR GraviE THOUGH

:waves: AJ
    ===========
    LuvLife, watts for dinner? :D

It sure does :yes: Hell when I spoke to my friend this morning and we discussed this, and first thing I said was… “Girl did you hear about the stripper girl found dead” :tea: straight like that too :coffee: I didn’t mean no offense … but eh :coffee: comes with the territory

A.J. says:

Peaches aint a thang; how are you?

Gigi26 says:

Okay Sandra sorry :kona:

Hey Sandra :hi: you know Beyonce and Jay done made 6 years? No dopamine there right?

:rolleyes:

MisTaken if you nasty *closes housecoat* :winky: says:

surfboarding another boy :shock: what the entire fawks !!!

A.J. says:

UR GraviE THOUGH
    It’s the “what the hell goin on” and stuff look :lol:

:hi: DTTS

Smokie says:

——–
    :clap: People say, “Respect the dead,” but the dead really don’t care. Respect the living!

aRoTh says:

*hangs on to keyboard like Ceely did Nettie when M-I-S-T-E-R PERIOD tried to take her away*

*pouncesdownstepsrealhardonmyass* :tears:

Hearts~n~Kisses says:

MisTaken if you nasty *closes housecoat* says:

:yes: They all needed they asses whooped!

It’s the “what the hell goin on” and stuff look
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    :ghost:

_________________________

lawd, this some supa ignant mess here… :ghost:

What’s yalls stripper names? :popcorn:

Quick! It’s your middle name plus the street you grew up on :kona:

Sandra, you coulda put the girl name tho. :yes:

Luvie IDK why Nick was booed at the game. Folks just dont like that boy. I declare they dont.

A.J. says:

When that nigga threw that rock at her, I always holler!!

What’s yalls stripper names?

Quick! It’s your middle name plus the street you grew up on

Charles Maryland.

:think:

Sounds like a pimp!

Hearts~n~Kisses says:

aRoTh says:

His prescription lens are guaranteed to turn your eyes from to to in ONE fitting.

Guaranteed to stop them from instantly.

#oryourmoneybyke

Breaks keyboard into tiny pieces! :rofl:

Ms Peaches says:

There is a city called Whittier, NC. Don’t think I want to run out of gas there. Ummmm got to google it.

Lame azz nigga.

luVn_liFe… says:

:rolleyes:

:chase: I just wanted to know what you were cooking :mad:

“UR GraviE THOUGH”

yeah. it ain’t right. :no: but he don’t care.

A 44-year-old Jacksonville woman who admits to shooting and killing her husband is standing behind Florida’s controversial “stand your ground” law as the reason why she pulled the trigger.

Callie Adams told Jacksonville police in 2011 that she shot her husband, Rodney Adams, two times during a fight inside their car because Adams was repeatedly punching her in the head.
    ~~~~~~~~
    :tea:

MisTaken if you nasty *closes housecoat* :winky: says:

Jenie I am going to send it to you. Check the book. :no:
    I thought they were brudders at first

Her and her baby got matching “edges”.

**************************

Who say dat? :scared:

Uyanda says:

Riddle me this…….why do people treat Africa like it’s a country instead of a continent?

Wasting time says:

What’s yalls stripper names?

Quick! It’s your middle name plus the street you grew up on
    Marie Lafayette

Sandra… :nono:

MisTaken if you nasty *closes housecoat* :winky: says:

Jenie I am going to send it to you. Check the book. :no:
    I thought they were brudders at first

That’s terrible :pc:

Uyanda says:

————–
    You want the truth or nah? :eek:

weFukNorNah says:

If u go to his instagram she commented and gave him her # 9 weeks ago

Beta says:

Denise Dartmouth

That shyt sounds stupid :no:

Quick! It’s your middle name plus the street you grew up on
    _________________________

:shocked: I am NAT finna put my grammama name in no skrippa name :nono:

~~~~~~~~
    Hope she’s yt because in the fine print it only applies to
    c_ock-asians.

Whittier NC right by Cherokee where my beloved slot machines legally live in this state.

Uyanda says:

____________________________

Ignorance

Wasting time says:

What’s yalls stripper names?

Quick! It’s your middle name plus the street you grew up on
    Marie Lafayette
    *grabs your hand* Lemme introduce you to Man :rofl:

Just joshing you! :hug:

<–Doesn't Talk To Strangers says:

What’s yalls stripper names?

Quick! It’s your middle name plus the street you grew up on
    ***********************

Too plain. I'm riding with Chicken Breast :chickenhead: :boobs:

Uyanda says:

Lmao! Just got a visual of that Lafayette dude from Trueblood!

User Friendly says:

Uyanda says:

to minimize its significance. like my friend used to date a guy who always said, “oh i see you with your little benz” “oh thts cool you got your little degree”.

also because americans are ethnocentric and dont care to learn geography.

and i like your gravi. thats funny :lol:

they dont like NICK causes he’s #Winning

weFukNorNah says:

If u go to his instagram she commented and gave him her # 9 weeks ago

:shocked: Uhhh Ohhh, somebody just showed up with some receipts :eek:

Wasting time says:

I don’t see anything wrong with doing a job and a in demand job at that, that keeps you out the system, off the street and your family fed. Who am I to judge you, I’m happy I’m not paying for you and yours! :yes:

OMGFG ! :facepalm: I can not believe what I just seen :crying: I swear I am not having anymore kids … :nono:

luVn_liFe… says:

they dont like NICK causes he’s #Winning

:fistbump: PAID! Bean Paid! :yes:

Quick! It’s your middle name plus the street you grew up on
    _________________________

I won’t use my middle name but….. Chestnut does make for a good skripper name, dontcha think?

:wink:

B/c hoes, oops I mean strippers HAVE chest some nuts before, I’m sure. :tea:

I bet some of yall want to Chest Morris’s Nuts too.

weFukNorNah says:

If u go to his instagram she commented and gave him her # 9 weeks ago
    *****************

Who? I thought I read all the comments, but I’m missing stuff. This here sound juicy.

Ms Peaches says:

The more I look at this dude, the more I think he can really see me back.

@MAN
    No Callie Adams is black.

Wasting time says:

@DTTS
    Hold on to me (BIC Voice)

also because americans are ethnocentric and dont care to learn geography

What that nigga had.. talkin bout a “little benz.” Lol.

Yeah, I suck at geography too and don’t even care to be any better.

The Pearl! says:

Quick! It’s your middle name plus the street you grew up on
    _________________________

60th Street?
    17th Street?
    Doesn’t seem to work well for moi

I bet some of yall want to Chest Morris’s Nuts too.

Yup, Ricky could :hump: get it! :lol:

<–Doesn't Talk To Strangers says:

What Jenny?

This video of some youngins (Boys) dancing and grinding on each other in the shower, singing drunk in love :cry: the devil

Beta says:

Denise Dartmouth

That shyt sounds stupid
    _________________________

Not really if it’s your STRIPPER name. I can see someone like “Optic Nerve” up top saying some real creepy freaky stuff like…

“C’mere Denise and let me Dart Yo Mouf”. :jack:

Pearl, for you (and only you) :rofl: we could turn it into spanish or french or some ish, make it sound fancy smancy :winky:

@LUVN
    “No Callie Adams is black.”

OH, she can’t use that defense then. :no:

Ms Peaches says:

@Who Dat- Whats your take on Greensboro vs. Charlotte.

Wasting time says:

@DTTS
    Hold on to me (BIC Voice)

*holding on* :eek: but I can’t promise that I won’t make ‘judgemental comments’ about your ‘occupation’ :rofl: #ikidikid

Just Looking says:

Wasting time says:

What’s yalls stripper names?

Quick! It’s your middle name plus the street you grew up on
    ________________-
    Welcome to the stage Folks Clapping

Diamond Swallows is mines :nun: ME spinning on pole :nun:

:kona:

Gigi26 says:

My stripper name is Regina 149th road

:no: that sounds digusting.

User Friendly says:

@ Man

The more I look at this dude, the more I think he can really see me back.

___________________________

:chase:

149 Sheesh :faceturn:
    =============
    Aroth :rofl:
    I HOPE they took this cat’s spectacles before he went into lockup, he gonna start a fire :eek:

User Friendly says:

:newpost:

Just Looking says:

You didn’t ask moi….

But if you talkn bout living

Charlotte

My mama and daddy went to school in Greensboro and we lived there…for a brief time. THANK GOD it was brief.

Back to :kona:

The Pearl! says:

<–Doesn't Talk To Strangers says:

Pearl, for you (and only you) we could turn it into spanish or french or some ish, make it sound fancy smancy

_________
    It's still just nummas, @DTTS! :crying:

MisTaken if you nasty *closes housecoat* :winky: says:

What’s yalls stripper names?
    Wait I thought you said you got your stripper name by combining the sound the ground makes when you lock with a hip hop verse:
    BOOM SHACKLACKA :danban:

Wasting time says:

I just :buttshake: in my chair to END OF TIME and hit it back.
    :whistle: Say you’ll never let me go, say say you’ll never let me go :whistle:

@USER FRIENDLY
    “not a dam thing. the type to have no car but tell you which kind you shouldve got or which kind he wouldve got if he was you. you know the type.”
    People are too nice to those types! :lol:

MisTaken if you nasty *closes housecoat* :winky: says:

*when YOU walk :facepalm:

Welcome to the stage Folks Clapping

Only you :rofl: :rofl:

Hearts~n~Kisses says:

C’mere Denise and let me Dart Yo Mouf

:rofl: LAWD!! I thought you was talking Aroth keyboard! :rofl:

My stripper name is Regina 149th road

:no: that sounds digusting.

______________________________

oh Gigi… i got tears, cause that sound like a “dirty foot” skrippa name :crying1:

Ms Peaches says:

@ Just Looking- Thanks for input, my Auntie is in Charlotte and wants the family wanting to relocate to move down. I was checking out Greensboro because it was a smaller city.

oh them. instead of just saying oh that’s nice, congrats, they say something like, :think: oh that’s what was on the lot, you aint spec order that limited package? but they sharing a minivan :shrug:

OpinionHated says:

They sound stupid – if she wanted respect she should have chosen another profession – its no differnt than them referring to the fallen firefighters here in Boston – hate to talk ill of the dead but if she a srtipper then own it – media often refer to people by what they do as a form of description nobody knows or cares that (insert her real name here) was killed but they do have interest in a missing stripper…. I feel their pain but for real tho…. who cares… she dead you got bigger thangs to worry about….

My Stripper name is Susan Bowdoin… that just sounds like an average white girl..