Is Erica Mena Dropping a Pr0n Video Next?

Erica Mena and Cyn Santana

According to buzz all over the Internet, Love & Hip Hop NY star Erica Mena is next up to drop a pr0n video. Love & Hip Hop Atlanta cast members Mimi Faust and Nikko Smith are still riding the wave of success thanks to their pr0n video which is fast becoming a best-seller.

Erica Mena and Nya Lee

Sources claim reality show producer Mona Scott-Young has put the finishing touches on Erica’s pr0n tape.

According to Hollywood Life Vivid Entertainment, the same company marketing Mimi and Nikko’s tape, is now in possession of a solo sex tape “stolen” from Erica Mena. Negotiations to release the tape are already underway. Source

I do not promote smut in any form, but who isn’t anxious to see who Erica will be paired up with?

Will it be her co-star and fake lesbian lover Cyn Santana? Or will the ruggedly handsome but sexy Nya Lee smash the homie?

My money is on Nya Lee. Check out hew Hawt photos below.

120 Responses to “Is Erica Mena Dropping a Pr0n Video Next?”

Lord Have mercy :facepalm: and it starts

MsOnederful says:

I love NYA :-P :boobs: :-P

Goodnight everyone :bye:

Matchsticks says:

smh…

MisTaken if you nasty *closes housecoat* :winky: says:

Nya just had her whole body rebuilt. She was on youtube :yes: Ummmmm… Cyn and Erica might be hot to some. Both are cute. I imagine a whole bunch of Chipotle eating off of naked bodies :pizza:

Buttercup says:

It’s going to be Richie Dollar$ and everyone will be disappointed :lol:

MisTaken if you nasty *closes housecoat* :winky: says:

Oh and Erica and Nya don’t even like each other. I doubt it be them. I think you just like ole girl… Unless you know something :blink:

missyJ says:

Mona just change your name to Joe Francis and be done with it….

MisTaken if you nasty *closes housecoat* :winky: says:

You think it’s going to be Rich Dollars :rofl: I bet he will be poking her with her Vienna talking about whose is it? She be like :rolleyes: Richie it’s all yours
    Nah I think they really did love another ..as much as two creeps can love.

SOTHERNGRL says:

I am sew tied (yes tied) of people p*ssy poppin on a hand stand and coming up.

MisTaken says:

Oh and Erica and Nya don’t even like each other.

That’s the best kind of sexual chemistry — when the participants don’t like each other. :yes:

MisTaken if you nasty *closes housecoat* :winky: says:

Speaking of Mimi. I just saw a video of her going off about people not paying her MF bills :facepalm: What is wrong with this broad. She is constantly on 10 like she is popping mollies for real. I was looking at her like :no: Drugs are bad mmkkay

missyJ says:

I met Erica Mena, she was nice. Kinda had to be when no one showed up to the club for your appearance… can’t be a diva when no one is checkin for yo azz :tea:

kamadiva says:

:hi: Good night, Everyone!!!

I may be lurking tomorrow since I work from home and be doing some other ish I ain’t got no bidness!

Wasting time says:

Hey I was just talking about this; down stairs

MisTaken if you nasty *closes housecoat* :winky: says:

:lol: I will take your word for it

Or will the ruggedly handsome but sexy Nya Lee smash the homie?

:lol: wonder whatever happened to Danger? :thinking:

Nya is fine tho. got dayum :shocked:

A.J. says:

Just a thought I am almost 100% sure Nya Lee looks exactly like her father. Bless her heart. :yes:

MisTaken if you nasty *closes housecoat* :winky: says:

Don’t ask me how I know this but Danger is :lame: < crazy eyes. She had had 2-3 kids and been seen in the streets like ole girl from the LL show in the house… She is bi pola :bye: I think

A.J. says:

Thanks Sandra for changing the wording. :applause:

That booga suga :yes: :bye:

but who isn’t anxious to see who Erica will be paired up with?
    _____________________________

*raises hand* Me… i’m not. :yawn:

are there no “detractors” for Erica’s shenanigans? :tea:

Buttercup says:

I think Erica and Rich really loved each other too :yes: She only got with Cyn to get back at Rich and would act out. She was only trying to get his attention.

Hollywood Life a lie. First of all TMZ has dibs on Vivid s3x tapes. I ain’t saying I put it past Erica, but HL a lie. I saw Erica in person a couple months back and that girl is drop dead gorgi. Did I tell yall that? She on’t look like a slut at all if she ain’t flashing her implants. Nya Lee my fave though. I got a little girl crush on her fine azz.

SOTHERNGRL says:

***********************
    :blink: I’m not into angry sess and if I dont like you why would I want you touching me in my private lady parts. Like EEEEEEEEEWWWWWWWWWWWWWW.

Mimi Faust still riding the wave
    ^^^^^^^^^^
    No pun intended huh :rofl:

Matchsticks says:

MisTaken says:
    Oh and Erica and Nya don’t even like each other.

I imagine you are joyfully anticipating this possibility…I read this in a sweet but yet perverted tone! :lol:

MisTaken if you nasty *closes housecoat* :winky: says:

Don’t ask me how I know this but Danger is < crazy eyes. She had had 2-3 kids and been seen in the streets like ole girl from the LL show in the house… She is bi pola I think

How you know? :popcorn:

:nite:

Buttercup says:

=========
    :no: but I have time :popcorn:

Matchsticks says:

She is bi pola :bye: I think
    _________

wasn’t she seen waving a used maxi pad or something on the street????

JerseyGirl68 says:

I ain’t watching this show. I am done with the ignorance. This ish ain’t entertaining anymore.

missyJ says:

Finally getting around to watch RHOA reunion part 1. Very awkward… Cain’t none of this chicks stand each other :rofl:

“Don’t ask me how I know this”
    ….
    “How you know?” :popcorn:

________________________

:facepalm: :hahaha:

When did Mena get those big tatas??

MisTaken if you nasty *closes housecoat* :winky: says:

She was video’d and photo’d roaming the streets talking crazy.. They tried to take her baby away :no: she is turched

===============

She really is. Maybe I’ll change my gravi to Ms. Mena and the Hennessy girls. Lemme find out if it’s okay

——
    LTOSR :tea:

:prays:

Lordt, let this happen. I am oh so deserving of this blessing!
    :jack:

************************

Did Nick Cannon's son take his baby that he made with that nut? How a sane nigra make a baby with a hoe with a tat covering half her face is beyond me. He know that hoe ain't gonna never get no job.

Drugs are bad mmkkay
    ^^^^^^^^^^
    Who caught the South Park marathon on Sunday??????????? In honor of 4/20

Oh M GEE. The episode where they fired him and then sent Mr. Mackey off to rehab after Mr. Garrison stole the joint he passed around for the class to “smell” it???? TOOK me back to 1999 :crying1:

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

Lordt, let this happen. I am oh so deserving of this blessing!

you and Mrs. Applebees gonna watch it together? thats romantical :kiss:

Tell your girl she gay anyway so she ain’t gotta worry about you smashing her.

A.J. says:

Thanks Sandra for changing the wording.

You’re welcome hun. Those advertising bots don’t play. :lol:

MisTaken if you nasty *closes housecoat* :winky: says:

Lordt, let this happen. I am oh so deserving of this blessing!
    –_
    Glad to know my prayers for you have not been wasted :lol:

I mean Nick’s brother. Ion’t think his son got babies yet.

Matchsticks says:

You imagined right. :lol:

@USER FRIENDLY
    “Lordt, let this happen. I am oh so deserving of this blessing!

you and Mrs. Applebees gonna watch it together? thats romantical

:nono:
    I don’t watch that stuff with noone. Hoes be messing up the whole scene hating half the time.

Did Nick Cannon’s son take his baby that he made with that nut? How a sane nigra make a baby with a hoe with a tat covering half her face is beyond me. He know that hoe ain’t gonna never get no job.

Nick Cannon BROTHER. baby Morroco aint had no kids yet :rofl: :huh:

@MISTAKEN
    “Lordt, let this happen. I am oh so deserving of this blessing!
    –_
    Glad to know my prayers for you have not been wasted ”

THANKS BABE!

But don’t stop till this tape is released!

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

Tell your girl she gay anyway so she ain’t gotta worry about you smashing her.

:hahaha: you need help boy

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

Tell your girl she gay anyway so she ain’t gotta worry about you smashing her.
    ********************

Ain’t no woman with eyes falling for that. We ain’t that dumb. That fade ain’t doing shat to diminish her s3x appeal.

Bird gonna have Mariah about to CUT somebody over Nick Cannon SON. HER azz crazy too. :ghost:

Mimi walking up on Danger like :chase: Bish I heard you was tryna push up on lil Unicorn :chase:

SOTHERNGRL says:

Speaking of Mimi. I just saw a video of her going off about people not paying her MF bills What is wrong with this broad. She is constantly on 10 like she is popping mollies for real. I was looking at her like Drugs are bad mmkkay
    ***********
    @MISTAKE I for 1 was trying to give her the benefit of the doubt and then the day Sandra showed her at that party I couldnt deny it anymore. She on that narcotic bout as bad as Ike was when he beat Tina wit that boot.

Matchsticks says:

Erica’s tata’s are looking SUCCULENT up there… :whew:

Trendsetter says:

I have a girl crush on Erica

@BIRD
    “Nya Lee could get the dyck with her big thick azz. She the type you phuck in secret and then go play some b-ball with.

Tell your girl she gay anyway so she ain’t gotta worry about you smashing her.
    ********************

________________________________

Naw it’ll work. Just can’t be stupid and spend TOO much time with her. Just hit the court, take her somewhere for the dyck and leave her a few dollas for something to eat.

And talk about other hoes in front of your girl with her. She’ll never suspect nothing and everybody is happy!
    :yes:

**relationship guru**

@MATCH STICKS
    “Matchsticks says:

Erica’s tata’s are looking SUCCULENT up there… :phew:

Tell me what all you would do with them tata’s.
    :eek:
    :popcorn:

Wasting time says:

Is any one else hoping this happens for @MAN.
    I just think he deserves it :rofl:

@TRENDSETTER
    “I have a girl crush on Erica”
    _________________________

So yall happen to be naked and alone.. what happens next?

You make the first move?
    You seduce her and playfully put the twat in Erica’s face?

Talk to a brotha.
    :popcorn:

Matchsticks says:

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

@MATCH STICKS
    “Matchsticks says:
    Erica’s tata’s are looking SUCCULENT up there… :phew:
    Tell me what all you would do with them tata’s.
    :eek:
    :popcorn:

:lol: perv…

yeah ok Man. your girl gonna be cheating on you with her too :rofl:

*recipe for disaster*

She on that narcotic bout as bad as Ike was when he beat Tina wit that boot.

:ghost:

@WASTING TIME
    “Is any one else hoping this happens for @MAN.
    I just think he deserves it ”

:cosign:
    Man, I been a good nigga lately! Treating this hoes with half respect! Helpin out people and chit!

Let a brotha just enjoy this lil slice of heaven named Erica! :prays:

Matchsticks says:

Wasting time says:

Is any one else hoping this happens for @MAN.
    I just think he deserves it :rofl:

this needs to happen for us all…I’d rather watch this than Mimi and Sloth…

sassyshe says:

didnt they say it was a solo tape for erica? Mona has no limits to pimping these broads. Sad what people will do to be and stay relevant

@USER FRIENDLY
    “yeah ok Man. your girl gonna be cheating on you with her too

*recipe for disaster*
    ____________________________

Chiiiid. My girl would NEVER need cheat on me with a chick. She is more than welcome to have a wife of her own. We could even plan dates together so my girl gets to go everywhere she want and chit. :yes:

#gentlemen
    #toogoodtobetrue

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

**relationship guru**

*******************************

MsB2u says:

why do these growns a** women think its cool to exploit themselves

You read my mind that time!

If this was :blink: Andy doing this, I wonder if ‘we’ would still think it’s okay :think:

Wasting time says:

#gentlemen
    #toogoodtobetrue
    ________________________
    Yo @Man. I fvcks with you!

@BIRD
    “Oh Lordt. You ain’t in Texas are you? You sound like my ex. Back when I was the jump off he would never avoid his girlfriend’s calls. He say if he don’t answer she gonna be sweating him all night. He say if I want a peaceful liason I gotta let em answer the phone. Nigra had a scheme for errthang.”

Naw, not in Texas but yeah. Gotta at least answer the phone tho. Ugh. Females shole can be sickening callin on that dayum phone all the time.
    :facepalm:

Wasting time says:

:nite: Roses!

Matchsticks says:

Nancy Drew (fka IsThisThingOn) has entered into witness protection :cool: says:

You read my mind that time!

:think: GREAT food for thought…

missyJ says:

You read my mind that time!

================

I would… Grown folks gon do what grown folks gon do. If they aren’t smart enough to figure out not to be “convinced” to fawks on camera, that’s not my problem. YT men do it to yt women… GIRLS…. GONE…. WIDLT :tea:

Buttercup says:

:wail: I am so ready to leave this place! If Honey Dip gets this job, I’m putting in my notice. I’on think I’m going to make it the rest of those 21 days.

Alrightchall. On my way to Bonefish Grill with my epi pen and my Benadryl. I am determined I am gonna eat me some dayum lobster special tonight!

If I am not back tomorrow just know I managed to die (in front of my kids no less :facepalm: ) and that I loved you all.

:peace:

Night night yall that just left. :hi:

sassyshe says:

Nancy Drew (fka IsThisThingOn) has entered into witness protection  says:

You read my mind that time!
    If this was  Andy doing this, I wonder if ‘we’ would still think it’s okay

GREAT food for thought…

by Matchsticks
    ——————–
    Because Andy is a Judy I think he will get a pass. But then again Andy is a bougie Judy so pimpin chicks to that level is beneath him

Dub leave that lobster be. It’s good den a mufugga, but it ain’t worth your life.

Man… Chik Fil A in some dayum TROUBLE today! TROUBLE!

OpinionHated says:

Sex tape gonna be a shot of Cyn sucking the skin off a Chipotle pinto bean….

I see your point missyJ. I just wonder how Mona feels about it, because I would have some hesitation about putting another Black woman ‘on’ just because I know she’s desperate enough and foolish(?) enough to do it, make a little money, and potentially make ME a good sum of money. That’s just me though… bleeding heart, save out doorters, etc. :shrug:

MsB2u says:

why do these growns a** women think its cool to exploit themselves

is it really exploitation if its what you want? not everybody thinks of sex as a sacred or even a private act. plenty hoes still hoeing for free or for love…..some just rather get paid. :shrugs:

Buttercup says:

Man… Chik Fil A in some dayum TROUBLE today! TROUBLE!
    =========
    What happened, Man?

:blink: duBB

I just had a chicken quesadilla the size of rocky Dennisons head

:pizza:

________________________

I asked because it seemed like Andy got dragged on the twitta for his handling (or for some, mishandling) of the Porsha/Kenya fight. If ‘we’ were so outraged with him over that, it made me wonder how we would respond to him pimping the RHOAs (if it was NOT beneath him). Also, Shaunie catches a lot of flack for her role in the BBW foolishness. Mona seems to be more adept at flying beneath the radar for some reason. :shrug:

missyJ says:

That’s just me though… bleeding heart, save out doorters, etc.

=================

I feel you and the world needs you :hugs: cause evilinas like me don’t give a dayum hunty. Sex sells and makes the worldt go round. I can’t be caught fawking for promotions but women AND men have been sleeping with they bosses and bosses bosses, fawking for tracks and roles since the dawn of times. Using what they got to get what they want.

I wish folks would have more respect for themselves but I cannot force it.

I dont KNOW if I am allergic to shrimps etc. :shrug: I was always allergic to fish. But could eat shellfish. The OPPOSITE of most folk allergy. My sister is too. It is something in the body of fish we cant process. An enzyme. Well when I had my last allergy work up (2-3 years ago) they said I cant eat shellfish no more now… in addition to the enzyme thing. :sad: So fugg it. IMMA TRY. :pizza: I mean I know how to stab myself if I feel my lips swelling and my throak closing. Hopefully by then I will be done eating. Imma eat fass. :shrug:

OH
    MY
    GAWD
    :crying:

duBB u Kray

Imma eat fass. :shrug:

Um, go with God then… :nun:
    (you nut) :hahaha:

missyJ says:

Speaking of the fight.. How you lay somebody else azz out and you end up laying on the floor crying for 10 minutes and carried off set.

@Dubb

Think easting fass gon make it worse. My sissy lergic, she cain’t even smell raw or cooking fish without her thoak closing so, you prolly be okay :yes:

@Nancy

Andy and Shaunie are on their chit. Mona isn’t on episodes and hosting reunions. She knows when you’re doing dirt you gotta be the man behind the curtain #helpful

_________________________

cause she blacked. yeen seen christmas story when ralphie kirked out and beat the snot outta that yeller toothed bully? ralphie didn’t come to til after his lil bro had run all the way home, got they mama, brung her byke, and ralphie was STILL laying paws! his mama had to shake him and make sure he recognized her fore he punched her too. po’ ralphie collapsed after that and cried all the way home :no: dis what happened to porsha, exactly like that. yep. shame on it… :no:

Do.Not.Manage.To.Die. KDub :huh:

:rofl: :rofl:

@Nancy

WELL, THANK GOODNESS FOR THAT! Because remember that picture we saw of her :eek: YIKES! :scared:

ummm Dubb please dont do it :no:

my throat is closing up just offa reading that. it aint worth it Miss Sophia! :smh:

Buttercup says:

==========
    :rofl: This is spot on!!! I live for the marathon on Christmas day.

Nancy Drew (fka IsThisThingOn) has entered into witness protection :cool: says:

The visual :lol:

___________________________

(Nene voice) That Mona is a low down dirty monkey wit a wig on! :nono:

missyJ says:

WELL, THANK GOODNESS FOR THAT!

==============

missyJ says:

Andy did mishandle the fight… When the scepter (s-c-e-p-t-e-r) scepter for Porsha because she never did spell it, went flying Andy should’ve known what was coming soon. It’s one thing to have props but to use them to be antagonizing is a whole nother. The bull horn was way to the left and been taken from her

I live for the marathon on Christmas day.

Yes, Butter!
    And anybody come to the house Christmas day already know, dis what we watching :eek: (never mind i got the double dvd collector’s edition). eye LOVE that movie. I’m known to randomly pop it in, say, on an evening in August :shrug: and be watching it :popcorn: intently and laughing all hard like it’s the first time i seen it. Mister come in and be like :facepalm:

Man, I would phuck a hoe for some chick-fil-a right now!
    :crying:
    #HOOONGREE!

@nancy

Been to Ohio to tour the house?

I think the show was praying all that foolishness popped off. Like WTF you doin sittin on stage in a nite gown using a bullhorn. Come on mayne. :shrugs:

Been to Ohio to tour the house?

Nah, but i seen some coverage on the tv. I don’t know, but I think it might spoil some of the ‘magic’ for me :shrug:

Wheres My Check says:

It may just be me but does Nya look like Camron or nah.? :thinking:

Buttercup says:

Nancy, Lil Butter had the nerve to say something about it this past Christmas. I told him that it doesn’t matter if I’ve watched it 4 times. If he doesn’t like it, he’s welcome to go in his room to watch his tv :lol:

That’s right Butter! sometimes you gotta draw a line! :rofl:

Oh :newpost: on what we already talkin bout…

Twilight says:

So i guess the word “stolen” is another way of saying i put my own $hit out there.

eastpointvet says:

anything better than that boring tape that came out yesterday

zurishay says: