Kandi’s $20,000 Wedding Dress Revealed

Kandi's 20,000 Wedding Dress Revealed

Real Housewives of Atlanta star Kandi Burruss finally got the wedding of her dreams. Burruss became Mrs.Todd Tucker in an intimate ceremony at an Atlanta venue last week. The non-traditional wedding was attended by family and friends including Xscape lead singer Tameka “Tiny” Harris, blogger Michelle of Straightfromthea.com, and a couple of Kandi’s cast mates from the hit reality TV show Real Housewives of Atlanta.

“I didn’t know if I was going to be able to pull this all together….I couldn’t wait around hoping things would get better. I just had to do it and hope for the best,” An emotional Kandi said in an exclusive interview with In Touch magazine.

The wedding was filmed for a future episode of RHOA.

Kandi Burruss wedding dress
Click above to see enlarged image

For her “fairy tale” day the Real Housewives of Atlanta star wore a $20,000 feathered custom creation by Reco Chappele topped with a tiara. The wedding gown was designed with a 12-foot train and bottom half made of ostrich feathers.

The wedding took place at Atlanta’s Le Fais Do-Do event facility in front of 300 guests. The wedding will are for all fan to see in on Kandi’s upcoming wedding spinoff special on Bravo. Source

• Kandi Burruss shows off her engagement ring
  • Exclusive: Peek inside Kandi Burruss’s mansion
  • In Case You Missed It: The Real Housewives of Atlanta, Episode 2
  • Kandi Celebrates Her 35th Birthday at Straits

218 Responses to “Kandi’s $20,000 Wedding Dress Revealed”

aRoTh says:

Almighty bless….

weFukNorNah says:

uhhhh congrats..not a fan of the dress

____________________________

$20,000 huh Reco?
      :think:

Man, let me bust out my old sketches…. :yes:

That dress is hideous. I also read that there were lions or tigers there. WTF? I ain’t know’d Kandi was ghetto to those extremes.

KayCeiSoul says:

I love you Kandi Mae, but the dress is giving me Katarina Witt at the top, and Zsa Zsa Gabor at the bottom.

Happy Nuptuals! You DO deserve happiness! You two make a beautiful couple. :yes:

Trendsetter says:

:blink:

aRoTh says:

RECO CHAPPELLE made her dress? Quad and Mariah gone sissyclaw jump him.

I think Reco also use to do something with Bey. :think: :pc:

Draya said "that's what strippers do" puppylove says:

Yea this pix doesn’t look so bad bit when I saw the full pic :eek: it really looks like a old ragadey bathroom rug that’s breaking down so you take a bit of it with you.

aRoTh says:

Almighty bless….

:casket:

there is no excuse for this with all that boy pussee she had at that wedding. Derek J nem couldnt pull her to the side and David Tutera her right quick. :no:

Matchsticks says:

this looks like Kandi did all this herself, didn’t have a stylist, a coordinator, or nothing…SHE did this and was so happy with the extra gold bedazzled finished product… :facepalm:

KayCeiSoul says:

Ostrishhhh. Hmph! :thinking:

Sandy, the wedding was actually filmed for Todd and Kandi’s “We’s Gittin Murried” reality show. Sorta like the one Nena had. Hopefully no one says bridemaid in this one. I don’t think I can take that.

aRoTh says:

I like those gold and ivory colors.

SOTHERNGRL says:

Told yall that chit was ugly and tacky as hail. Even the chit in the background looks cheap.

Wasting time says:

Is she a FOB??
      I need all of you to keep your login!!
      I’m talkin to you MisTaken!!! :yes:

Matchsticks says:

but I am happy for her, I think they make a good couple and may actually have a lengthy marriage…God bless their union :yes:

weFukNorNah says:

This dress has too much going on..sheer..feathers..polka dotd…team too much…. Vera Wang must have been busy

Draya said "that's what strippers do" puppylove says:

The top would have been ok. She should have opted for ruffles instead of feathers.

SummerBaby says:

I don’t love the dress, but since she had A Coming to America theme I can see how she chose this dress.

Positive first.
      Congratulations :grin:
      Gonna let that comment sit for about 30 seconds.

weFukNorNah says:

I still like kandi as a person just not a fan of the dress.. This is your wedding not a playas ball

MisTaken if you nasty *closes housecoat* :winky: says:

Todd: I like you. Why yo jacket so small sir? I know you are tall or big but your jacket look real snug. When I can see your WHOLE watch then your sleeves too short bruh :no:

SOTHERNGRL says:

((((((((((((((
      Just like that LaLa chicken feet room in her house. She tried it but :nono:
      HIRE somebody who knows what they doing.

weFukNorNah says:

Looks like a quinceanera dress

Wasting time says:

but since she had A Coming to America theme
      excuse me … a what ?

Draya said "that's what strippers do" puppylove says:

Oh I also do not like that bouquet with that dress. Just too damn much. Like a 3 yr old that dresses themselves and puts on all their favorite items regardless if they match.

missyJ says:

Oh so we gon drag this safety light dress one mo gin

That dress is hideous. I also read that there were lions or tigers there.

Please allow Kandi to enjoy this fairy tale moment. Most little girls aspire to have a dream wedding. Reality will hit her soon enough. :coffee:

iscream says:

That dress cost more than her ring..

SouthernPrincess says:

No one at her dress fitting told her she looked a mess? And Reco should be ashamed of himself for designing such a horrible looking dress. he was not thinking about his brand when he did this. he couldnt have.

aRoTh says:

I can see the “potential” of the dress. It just wasn’t executed properly. Rule of thumb, too much of the “ice skater” inspiration (sheer) can throw the whole ensemble off. And THIS is a perfect example of that.

#RANDOM

WHY is TN’s state tax 9.25%. Why PP ain’t about to get something sent to her b/c of it? LOL

Oh. That’s how much I pay attention to RHOA news. :coffee:

I too like Kandi :yes:
      Looks at Wasting :bite: You think I should wait a bit to get the go ahead to font freely?

missyJ says:

She look pretty in the face…. Why she in that pic with the waiter tho?? Oh that’s Todd? My bad :kona:

buddapecan says:

I thought Michelle (SFTA) said the wedding was a Coming to America theme. She could have skipped the crown and did an updo style.

User Friendly says:

***********************
      They might not have said anything to her, but you know they said plenty about her. When the show comes out I’ma be checking to see how many folk was laughing while she walked down the isle.

Draya said "that's what strippers do" puppylove says:

________________________

@Sandra so you saying you agree but we should allow her to bask in the glow for now at least.

Matchsticks says:

I hate to be the bearer of bad news but, his eye has already wandered. Then again, he is a man… :coffee:

SummerBaby says:

excuse me … a what ?
      ————
      I read somewhere that her theme was based on the movie Coming to America.

MisTaken if you nasty *closes housecoat* :winky: says:

By Iscream :ghost: One of her feathers cost more than her ring?

Matchsticks says:

her hair looks nice and her face looks like the makeup was on point :yes:

VicKaLiCious says:

Is she dressed for a pageant? I like Kandi. So congrats to her a Todd.

The Pearl! says:

The dress is way too close to matching the table cloth… :no: Some parts of it are okay, but then somewhere it goes too far…that damned Reco put his ALL into that damned dress though, but still :no:

Draya said "that's what strippers do" puppylove says:

One more thing. Why Momma Joyce didn’t say anything? Oh, I know why :kona:

VicKaLiCious says:

I feel a pregnancy announcement in the near future.

iscream says:

I want to see the “Bridemaids” dresses. They said Fanny gave a drunk toast filled with f%cks and Bytches. Her hair was laid though. :lol:

Wasting time says:

@Mistaken!
      Yesss!
      She relpyin to peoples too!! :no:

Buttercup says:

Kandi’s a FOB, right?

Matchsticks says:

Matchsticks says:

so this tea is confirmed, hot and ready? Or is it slightly stale and possibly not steeped too long??? :think:

aRoTh says:

Southern says:

Reco should be ashamed of himself for designing such a horrible looking dress.
      __________________________

Kandi is obviously a supporter of black businesses. LOL Yall notice Quad (M2M) didn’t buy a damn thang when she went to his boutique.

MisTaken if you nasty *closes housecoat* :winky: says:

*cracks knuckles* That’s about the 3rd hint she done gave that this is a free post. Get into it :eek:
      Kandi :wtf: Where were yo antennas (KattWilliams voice) when you put that bull spit on? I am over here sneezing at my desk just looking at all them swine flu feathers on your dress. You will look byke on this and be shamed. And Reco :nono: I knew you couldn’t be trusted when I saw you on M2M and you looked like Squidworth from Spongebob Squarepants.

Wasting time says:

@Summer
      So you think her dressed was based of ole girl who barked like a dog and hoped on one leg ?!:rofl:
      I don’t remember Lisa Dress looking like that but Imani’s dress sure did :lol:

Kandi’s a FOB, right?
      Maybe I got the signals wrong. Ignore what I just said :kona:

heavn_sent says:

Kandi just strikes me as one of those women that “want to get married.” So God bless her. I hope Sandra’s tea about his wandering eye is just a rumor. I would hate to have Mama Joyce proven right.

SummerBaby says:

I don’t remember Lisa Dress looking like that but Imani’s dress sure did
      ————-
      Yes, it slightly reminds me of that.

SummerBaby says:

************************

That kinda explains the wild animals even though I don’t recall seeing them at either of Prince Hakeem’s weddings, but the dress though. Is Ostrich African? Let me look it up right quick. :typing:

Wasting time says:

Who released the Cracken :kona:

MisTaken if you nasty *closes housecoat* :winky: says:

I wonder if Kandi sang herself down the aisle?
      :whistle: Who can I run tooooooo :crying1: When I need looooovvvveeeeeee

SummerBaby says:

—————-
      I think Mama Joyce is one of those mothers that’s always right, but you keep hoping you can prove her wrong.

Dem Babies Mama Bombshell Esq says:

I just had to log in to say I’ve OFFICIALLY had it with DUBB’s aint-chitness “Boi Pusscee” Fugg yew DUBB FUGG YEW :dead: :rofl: :crying1:

Oh Kandi looks….. interesting… I’on know but I like her and Todd togeva :kona:

Wasting time says:

Kandi’s a FOB, right?
      Maybe I got the signals wrong. Ignore what I just said :kona:
      :cuss:
      I told you to hold up, wait a minute, let her leave us stewin in it!!!

iscream says:

Todd cheating??? No way

Just because he releases pics from his bachelor party in a strip club doesn’t mean he’s cheating… Stupid yes but not cheating.

aRoTh says:

Dem says:

Oh Kandi looks….. interesting…
      __________________________

Or Unique like Eva’nem’s baby?

Congrats to the happy couple! :yahoo:

As for yall flockers leaving me downstairs celie laughing and posting to myself! bussy pank eye :buttshake: to alla ya!! :mad: :rolleyes:

fugg Kandi got awn? :huh:

and about Mr. Marc Eppinger downstairs….Sandy u dnt have to accept all the morning bark submissions bew. Marc looked like a retarded inmate tryna be shexay :nono:

hey hey folks.. :hug: s & middle fangaz!

Matchsticks says:

if Todd is screwing up I’m very sorry to hear this…I actually like them as a couple and I want Mama Joyce bulldog azz face to be shut down…even tho I heard the storyline was all contrived, I don’t like her spirit at all…

aRoTh says:

Dem says:
      Oh Kandi looks….. interesting…
      __________________________
      Or Unique like Eva’nem’s baby?

Or like Wiz son’s head :tape:

On a lighter note Kandi does look beautiful in the face :)

I ain’t know’d Kandi was ghetto to those extremes.

who woulda thunk it after she clowned Phaedra’s “boughetto” baby shower :tea:

SOTHERNGRL says:

:offtopic: Does Quad from M2M remind anybody else of that lady who has worn the braids for 50-11 years with the big 4head. This chick is kinda over the top. She better give her effiminate(sp?) husband a baby and leave them dogs alone.

Bad Influence says:

i have tried so hard 2 give a damn bout Kandi & Todd….but alas *sigh* i do not :no:

her face looks pretty tho.

Todd looks like he wants to fart…or run.

MisTaken if you nasty *closes housecoat* :winky: says:

Or Unique like Eva’nem’s baby?
      your name in the book of life

MisTaken if you nasty *closes housecoat* :winky: says:

Bad :happy:

aRoTh says:

Yall know the saying “something borrowed”……

Did she borrow Tiny and TI’nem rug from the white room to add to the bottom of her dress?

As long as she’s Happy, I guess. :shrug:

MisTaken if you nasty *closes housecoat* :winky: says:

Quad look like if you hugged her she would smell like old fashion fair and sew in… Not Countess Vaughn level… but approaching.

heavn_sent says:

_______________________________________________________________________His voice tho??? It is THE WORST!!! Who in their right mind would find that attractive??

Buttercup says:

Why did I scroll back up to look at the bouquet? :dead:

heavn_sent says:

*******************
      Luckily the reunion has been taped or else Mama Joyce woulda used Sandy’s tea as gospel.

P.S. Ostrich is indeed African. Prince Hakeem’s Amurikan wife had an ugly dress too, but it ain’t have no feathers. I can only find a pic of the top of Vanessa Bell Calloway Armstrong Jenkins Goldberg’s dress, but it don’t look nothin like Kandi’s and it’s the best of the three.

Bad Influence says:

these made-for-spinoff-show marriages never last.

MsChavo says:

Ewwww.

Just Looking says:

Jesus be the Tape on my mouth. :kona:

Bad Influence says:

MisTaken! :danban: how art thou suga?

BayouBoy says:

@Taken #74 . . . you must be ready to financially support me cause they way I just hollered at that comment, I’m bound to be fied by morning time!

MisTaken if you nasty *closes housecoat* :winky: says:

But byke on Quad’s effeminate husband cause he tickles me. Why does he look like a booty wrangler? Like he the type to wait for a (male) patient to be sedated and then take naked selfies with them. With both their boi poosays out. Like he be asking Quad can he surfboarT her and he just be :hump: riding on top of her holding his man titties screaming in a high pitched voice. The whole time Quad be like :rolleyes: YES GAWD! WORK BISH!

fugg Kandi got awn? :huh:

——————————————————————–
      Listen bish…I just got back from the gym and I DO NOT have the air capacity to laugh at your foolishness…

MisTaken if you nasty *closes housecoat* :winky: says:

@Bad: I am hanging in there. As you can tell I ain’t worked much today and am mad I still got another hour to go :lol: So all in all I guess life is good.

Dem Babies Mama Bombshell Esq says:

jeniefrumdabloc says:

aRoTh says:

Dem says:
      Oh Kandi looks….. interesting…
      __________________________
      Or Unique like Eva’nem’s baby?

Or like Wiz son’s head

———————————-
      I Cannot with ya’ll azzez ta-day :crying1:

Just Looking says:

Tape Removed…

This dress is about 5 different designs.

Hair :facepalm:
      Tiara :faceplam:

She would have been a great 70′s or 80′s bride

Sandra said :rules: yall gon let them be great cause Todd’s eye is on the sparrow (and possibly some peac0cks – not to be confused w/boy bu**y)!

KayCeiSoul says:

********************************************

Now see, this is what I DON’T want to do.
      Which would explain why I am not married.
      I’m not going into it knowingly on iffy terms.

I heard a relationship is like a fart…it should flow in the wind.
      If you have to work too hard to get it out, then it’s probably shyt.

Somebody posted that. :yes: Sure did. Truth.

Marc looked like a retarded inmate tryna be shexay :nono:
      ——————————————————————–

Somebody (Pearl I think) said he looked like he was taking a jail shower :hahaha: He look like his name is Do Dirty and he just got out of jail for stabbing like 20 people. All of them was white :eek: The last 19 waited they turn :kona:

Afiya says:

:yahoo:

I was blocked OUT ever since this morning, I thought I would NEVER get byke in :danban: :danban1:

You have no clue as to how MISERABLE I was :crying1:

:bow:

Just Looking says:

:waves: @ Dem – Hope you hubby and dem Twins are :nun: Wonderful

Wasting time says:

:hahaha: @ Afiya
      Welcom back :yahoo:

Just Looking says:

:waves: @ Wasting

The Pearl! says:

SOTHERNGRL says:

______
      Quad reminds me of someone who’s been told “you is kind, you is impoe-tent, you is bruteful” one to many fukcing times and she bought it hook, line and sinker. And let’s not even get started on her fivehead…with that weave that starts soooooooooo far back that the “bang” looks like it’s running to keep up with her face!

KayCeiSoul says:

I heard a relationship is like a fart…it should flow in the wind.
      If you have to work too hard to get it out, then it’s probably shyt.
      ———————————————————————
      :applause:

It should be easy in the beginning. If you show your ass more than once in a two week period, you get walking papers, cause that is surely a sign of things to come…

Wheres My Check says:

This is the exact dress i would expect from a female who hair always looks like it was cut with a broken piece of glass. :tea: I like Kandi and Todd so I wish them the best but its clear that she took a blind eye to this dress as her hair stylist takes a blind eye to those cuts she rocking. :kona:

MisTaken if you nasty *closes housecoat* :winky: says:

This nucca look like a extra from The Wire in that all black on. One of the crack heads that stayed in the abandoned buildings.
      *********************

She say that nigra from Hamsterdam. :smoke:

Afiya says:

:hug: @ Wasting Time

:blunt: I’s good now! :grill:

Gigi26 says:

WHAT IN ALL THE FUKKS WAS THAT DOWNSTAIRS?!

The local bud supplier tryin to be a model with his workout clothes on?!

LORD, i’m ready. Take me.

MisTaken if you nasty *closes housecoat* :winky: says:

She say that nigra from Hamsterdam
      Yea he ill :lol: Lay right next to Bubbles

SOTHERNGRL says:

@Mistake I.HATE.YOUR.WHOLE.BEING for that chit you typed up top bout Quad and her husband. Chit made me HOLLER.

I heard a relationship is like a fart…it should flow in the wind.
      If you have to work too hard to get it out, then it’s probably shyt.

Adding this to my repertoire :yes:

:chase: MisTaken!!

Gigi26 says:

I heard a relationship is like a fart…it should flow in the wind.
      If you have to work too hard to get it out, then it’s probably shyt
      ———————————
      :yes: you have your bumps in the road but hell if you gotta try so damn hard all the time…then he ain’t it. At all.

Gordon Gartrell

SOTHERNGRL says:

@Justlooking I wasnt gonna say anything about the tiara I was gonna let it be great but :nono:

Buttercup says:

Adreian Payne’s biggest fan lost her battle with cancer :cry: She was only 8 years old. When I saw their story on GMA, I had the biggest throak lump.

MisTaken if you nasty *closes housecoat* :winky: says:

Gigi he trying to get chose. You didn’t see his washboard abs?
      On the hush :gossip: some of us think he might be handicapped cause he sitting or laying down in all pics. I say we call him Special Wood ;) I think it’s mighty brave of him. I think he should have taken a full shot in his wheelchair naked. Upper body so swole. Lower body like :kona:

Gigi26 says:

That nigga downstairs straight took shots in the backseat of his mans cah, in the pen with his snuck in cell phone then got one of his dirty foot bytches sending em in to you Sandy?!

SHAME ON IT ALL!!! :no:

Bad Influence says:

:dead: @Gigi u so ignant bew!

heyyyyyyyyyyyy Kaycei, Kdubbzzzzzzzz, Ky & Looking :2dance:

MisTaken if you nasty *closes housecoat* :winky: says:

Gigi he trying to get chose. You didn’t see his washboard abs?
      ——————————————————————
      So…What you’re saying is, is he looks like a “Y”? :ghost:

MisTaken if you nasty *closes housecoat* :winky: says:

@Souther: You are welcome.
      You know Quad dude be wearing boas and garters dancing to Partition. He tried to do the chair dance and broke it so now he be flipping his fat @ss on the loveseat :thankyou:

His-say :hug:

heavn_sent says:

Since no one is downstairs anymore..I just wanted to let y’all know HOW MUCH I HATE Y’ALL. How Mistaken (?) gonna say the MW looked “disable”???? I was done… :dead: You hear me?? DONE! I hollered..and I can’t stop. Back to lurkin!

Bad Influence says:

Thats what im saying! @Gigi and Sandy gon go head and post dem shytz! there is nothing morning wood material about that nigga…and that 1 shot where he thought it was a good idea to pour water on that big ass bell pepper nose…i just cannot :nono:

——————————————————————
      :yes: Nostrildamus *deep sigh*

The Pearl! says:

wheelchair naked. Upper body so swole. Lower body like
      ——————————————————————
      So…What you’re saying is, is he looks like a “Y”?

Oh.My.Gawd! :hahaha:

Buttercup says:

I say we call him Special Wood
      ========
      Auntie is an equal opportunity wood poster :lol:

Wasting time says:

Heeeeeeeey Looking! :hi:

MisTaken if you nasty *closes housecoat* :winky: says:

You ever read somebody comment and it’s so funny and cuts so deep you pull your lips in and shake your head like “that don’t make no sense” :confused: Like somebody granny??? @Bad: That bell pepper nose in the water comment :ghost:

Gigi26 says:

:rofl: :rofl: Bad I straight :crying1: when I saw the one flick where he put his hand in his pants :no: Nigga if you don’t go take your special meds and go on some damn where!!!!

We love the ADA people but we can’t and shall not approve of filthy flicks from em. It ain’t right.

I am mad @Bird tambout MW look like he got a big peen. He prolly DEW. Most retarded dack be HUGE. I mean superhuman.

Bad Influence says:

i know an ass rapist when i see one.. :coffee:

Marc looked like a retarded inmate tryna be shexay :nono:

:hahaha: :phew: Hey Hissy! :waves:

Nostrildamus *deep sigh*

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      Breevin up all the GOODT air.

:offtopic:

Listen…I’m gonna need Draya’s ass to quit trying to b a starruh and go back to school…

Do you know this bish said:

I have nothing but the UP MOST respect for Shaunie O’Neal…

It’s utmost, boo boo :tea:

Jesus be a tutor for this child….

JerseyGirl68 says:

Congrats to Kandi and Todd but that dress is U.G.L.Y.

Kandi treats her life like it is one big business adventure and infomercial. A true pimp and hustler.

MisTaken if you nasty *closes housecoat* :winky: says:

Don’t put that evil on me :stop: Somebody else :thinking: Butter maybe pointed out he always laying down in his pics.
      I just commented that he might be disabled and like to park up front.. .VIP.
      I keep picturing him laying down with his IPhone trying to find the right angle to not include his spider legs :crying1:
      YA’LL GONG TO HAIL NAH………. :chase:

was blocked OUT ever since this morning, I thought I would NEVER get byke in
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      Puffy did that. Bastard.

Welcome byke.

——————————————————————-

Um, ma’am….You have the UP MOST nerve :hahaha:

Dem Babies Mama Bombshell Esq says:

Just Looking says:

@ Dem – Hope you hubby and dem Twins are Wonderful

—————————————————-

We are doing GRRREEEAAATTTT :nun: My little ones just turned 6MONTHS OLD… Mama wasn’t ready guhl :crying1:

MisTaken if you nasty *closes housecoat* :winky: says:

:yes: h e probably got that hammer. Be putting folks to sleep. Bang you up against the window till your nose bleed :eek: and stare at you

Bad Influence says:

Nancy drewwww :waves: hey luv!

@Ky, i really need Draya to just stop. these “fans” (how does one reformed child neglecting sack chaser gain fans is still lost on me but…) got her ass hyped up. she truly believes that she is something…she is always saying/typing dumb shyt.

Soror they 6 months? Uh oh… you finan have to go back to work :bite:

Buttercup says:

:chase: MsT, I’ve been in and out too much to not be ish today.

MisTaken if you nasty *closes housecoat* :winky: says:

@Ky: She prolly thought UP MOST was right because she held here hand up when she said it like it meant closer to the most high.. up there.. UP MOST :yes:

KyCakes says:

@Bad I just can’t with dumb hoes anymore….I know I always jump on @Man for referring to all Women as Hoes, but this one here, nigguh? This one here?

She a hoe :tea:
      and an uneducated one at that….

:rolleyes: YES GAWD! WORK BISH!

oh. my. Lawd. :ghost:

Bang you up against the window till your nose bleed and stare at you

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      Sadly that be the moment you all the WAY realize his azz a BONAFIDE retard too. Be like oh mah GAWD…this nigga is a retard :facepalm:

Bad Influence says:

@MisTaken, i too believe that he has dat hammer…i just think that hes one of those butt wranglers who calls his victim “lil nigga” in a deep voice while hes “taking it” from their backsides :sheep:

MisTaken if you nasty *closes housecoat* :winky: says:

Butter: It was either you, Wasting or Is :waiting: One of ya’ll tipped me off to the Special Needs Wood.
      The Accessible Wood. :lame:

@Kdub
      “Sadly that be the moment you all the WAY realize his azz a BONAFIDE retard too. Be like oh mah GAWD…this nigga is a retard”

BISH!!!! i HOLLERED :ghost:

———————————————————————
      Don’t give this bish a pass for her stupidity… :nono:

She walked it back like 20 minutes later…AFTER one of her rabid followers pointed out her faux pas, I’d assume :tea:

Dem Babies Mama Bombshell Esq says:

Soror they 6 months? Uh oh… you finan have to go back to work

————————————–

2 weeks :wail:

Be like oh mah GAWD…this nigga is a retard

Spit out mah water all over mah shirt. I’mm just sit here and be wet to punish myself for even being on this blog with ya’ll :lol:

———————————
      Thank you. Draya will never have a fan out of me. NEVER. She left her baby with her filthy panties to chase singles n nut sacks. Then she wanna come for bytches off a nigga that is probably playing her waterheaded ass?! Yeah miss me with her bear claws and talon feet.

I have to leave :rofl:

FAWK ALL Y’ALL :rofl:

*Holds up chuuuch fanga and exits blog*

——————-
      :rofl: :ghost:

:offtopic:
      Do you know this bish said:
      I have nothing but the UP MOST respect for Shaunie O’Neal…
      It’s utmost, boo boo :tea:
      Jesus be a tutor for this child…

Bag of damn rocks chile :no: I think it’s sad :no:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      Some are other hoes. Her fellow hoe. She is their idol. A former hoe. Who done sucked her way up in life. Done got officially wifed up by an NFL’er. Who is claiming her.

They tryna get chose too.

———————————

I didn’t made it to filthy panties :crying1:

finallymadeit says:

I guess Im alone here but I actually like the dress.

WAIT we thank MW a butt pirate?

MisTaken if you nasty *closes housecoat* :winky: says:

That’s why Sundy mad. She wants to keep reminding Draya of suck history and Draya is like :rolleyes: that is so 2013. But Sundy.. you are/is Draya so…….

Ky is that redman :ghost:

Sundy was Draya and Draya will be Sundy in the future :yes:

They both have things at stake..their worn out holes and the mileage of dead babies on their lips :yes:

Bad Influence says:

@Gigi, i cant even get on FB on Mon night. bishes be all #TeamDraya Draya is a fuggin chickenhead. she finally landed her a retard to claim that worn out box of hers. not too mention she says the most ignorant shyt about other women. that bish sat on tv with her dumb ass bf tom’bout “my mans doesnt like chubby, brownskin girls. he likes light model types like me.” and here goes a gazillion brown chubby btchs on FB and IG yasssssssssss Draya is winning #TeamDraya oh i just be cracking up at these misguided gnats :hahaha:

finallymadeit says:

I guess Im alone here but I actually like the dress.
      Yes you are. But it’s ok to be different. Stand alone. Be a leader *pats you on the byke*
      I put a loser sign on her ya’ll :ha:

*unplugs Gigi’s keyboard*

hussy u have no chill factor :dead:

___________________________

:think: so his “fren” who sent them pics in thought we was into some perv/fetish type stuff?! Oh no :nono: ma’am(?)… we is saintly bitter, fat, lonely h0es over here. :rules: we not buying that ADA/jellhouse smut you tryna sell! :no:

Bad Influence says:

:ghost: @ “I put a loser sign on her ya’ll”

MisTaken if you nasty *closes housecoat* :winky: says:

@Bad: Exactly! That’s what irks me about Draya too. The fact that she is so stupid to realize that her dude will most likely cheat on her with somebody much uglier than Jackie doorter. She thinks she is so cute and that gives her a pass on everything. She got the right one for that right now. But her time is a coming :yes:
      And while I do think he is a SPED…. He might be the onliest one without that hammer. He looks like he has a BIC pen :no:

Gigi26 says:

And Jackie no neck hunchback daughter need to go sit some damn where too!! I’m tired of both her and Draya’s smut asses!

They have misplaced priorities, one should be focusing on attaining a back brace, and the other focusing on getting her bottom batch of rocks that she calls teeth straightened out :no:

Draya said "that's what strippers do" puppylove says:

Word to the wise do not ever attempt to read comment from these roses while eating. You will DIE. :ghost:

MisTaken if you nasty *closes housecoat* :winky: says:

Gigi :crying1: You think Jackie doorter missed that day in PE when they made you bend over and touch your toes to see if you had scoliosis?

@Jenie It is….

Someone downstairs said he got his ass whupped by Father Time, Mother Nature, delroy the crack dealer and the IRS :rofl:

Bad Influence says:

ok wait i dont like any of the bball birds but im confused as to why everyone is calling Chantal ugly. That girl is not ugly. what am i not seeing? :lol:

MisTaken if you nasty *closes housecoat* :winky: says:

I said I thought Chantel (now) looks better in the face than Draya to me :shrugs: Draya has the better body but to me looks like a scared bird

Bad Influence says:

i went on Chantals IG and she has some gawg pics on there. i havent taken a good look at her body but she is in shape per her IG page.

but :crying: @ “you think Jackie doorter missed that day in PE when they made you bend over and touch your toes to see if you had scoliosis?”

Gigi26 says:

Bad Chantal>>>>Draya any day of the week. But she needs a back brace, she looks like she’s about to pop lock at a drop of a dime :no:

Most retarded dack be HUGE. I mean superhuman.
      _________________________

not gonna lie, i would peep at it out of corosity… but you got to be a little terched yourself to lay down with a Radio and let him do his business on toppa ya… no tellin what he might do! he be done got all warked up & excited and shook you like a ragdoll and gave YEW the scramble-mind! :no:

Bad Influence says:

@Mis, i think Chantal is prettier in the face too.

Drayas body is awesome but i personally need more meats :lol:

i know an ass rapist when i see one.. :tea:

*spits salad everywhere*

:rofl: :rofl: :crying1:

Bad Influence says:

i sweatergawd my love for Gigi matches my hatred for her font :crying:

Draya said "that's what strippers do" puppylove says:

@Nancy so you saying you’ve never had “special” dyck

MisTaken if you nasty *closes housecoat* :winky: says:

@Bad: Agreed. She used to be thicker. Now she is so skinny she looks knot kneed. I like a soft looking woman with curves but not sloppy :nono: Look at me describing women “I like” Does that make me gay? :oops: :rofl:

missyJ says:

So I log byke in and y’all tawking bout peeping on retarded dyck :eek:

You know what I think I hear my step-deddy cawling. I’m just gon go :kona:

Bad Influence says:

ok srsly! am i the only one who doesnt know how to do the smily with the tears down the face? :box:

<—never had special pickle :no:

Be like oh mah GAWD…this nigga is a retard

:think: morning afta pill, or nah? :kona:

MisTaken if you nasty *closes housecoat* :winky: says:

Speaking of bodies…. I haven’t worked out this week :ashamed: and I can tell. But it was raining and cold.. the kids been sick… and I wanted to go outside to walk. I will make myself go today. I can’t be the sloppy chick in the pictures like Razz friend who stomach was hanging over her shorts.

:happy: Bad but I loooooove you long time :yes:

@Bad it is crying1
      It is one of my favorites :lol:

Gigi26 says:

Now can I speak on something? What is up with these idiots on the gram purchasing those Thot outfits that consist of the genie in a bottle type jumper?! What is wrong with these idiot bytches?! And why do they think it is okay?!!

Butter: It was either you, Wasting or Is One of ya’ll tipped me off to the Special Needs Wood.
      ______________________________

EYE did NAT call him spesha… EYE ask were he “a disable gent” based offa the byke seat pic where he look like he tryna roll over into his chair next to the car! that’s all EYE saidt! :rolleyes:

Afiya says:

Oh, and that dress is UGLY & GAUDY! :eek:

The best wedding dress I’ve seen is Evelyns wedding dress, the one that never saw the alter. :hahaha:

:danban1:

:peace: :kona:

I aint never let Radio do his bidness! BUT I was in like with a dude who was SLIGHTLY SpEd there for a second. Just slightly. He didnt collect a check or nothing like that for it…

:kona:

Bad Influence says:

@Gigi ummm im Vintage_Trouble on IG..iffin u dnt get ur ass on there and get at me :waiting:

the nerve!

MisTaken if you nasty *closes housecoat* :winky: says:

Diamond from Crime Mob/Souljah Boy/Scrappy concubine status is going to have her own reality show…. Executive produced by Tip…. On Oxygen … it’s called Sisterhood of Hip Hop :blink: I know ya’ll ready and waiting for it.

Look at me describing women “I like” Does that make me gay? :oops: :rofl:
      ——————————————————————–
      Yup. Gayer than old Dad’s hatband :tea:

Bad Influence says:

@Dubz, stop typing :spank: lmfao!

______________________________
      :ghost: BISH I’M GONE.

Bad Influence says:

@Mis, on my momma dawg, i aint watching that shyt :nono:

SOTHERNGRL says:

(((((((((((((((((
      Chille I have spit out and almost chocked on more chit while trying to be on this blog.

missyJ says:

these made-for-spinoff-show marriages never last.

=====

Ioono Kim and Kroy doing aight. Prolly shopping a new show a lil Jon & Kate plus 8 plus a lot of Honey Boo Boo…. Kim and Kroy and alla dem boys special appearances by Big Poppa.

I know ya’ll ready and waiting for it.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      I cannot WAIT to see Crack Cell Foam Screen AKA Diamond :yahoo:

I gotcha bish!

@His…

OTB calls that one…Big ugly tears >>> :crying1:

Gigi26 says:

where he look like he tryna roll over into his chair next to the car!
      ————————————
      :rofl: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO :ghost:

someone help! i got a cramp in my side so bad! i’m CRINE :crying1: and my nose is snotty… now I’M is a SPED! :shocked: :ghost:

Gigi26 says:

Sorry but Diamond is a dirty foot and I will not give someone who fukks Soulja Boy in REAL LIFE much less SOBER my brain cells to murder. No thanks :no:

MisTaken if you nasty *closes housecoat* :winky: says:

Let me go get these kids. Before they be all :wails: my mama don’t love me cause she don’t pick me up from school, feed me, bath me, etc :rolleyes: They sew needy

Buttercup says:

she looks like she’s about to pop lock at a drop of a dime
      =======
      :rofl: :crying1:

Draya said "that's what strippers do" puppylove says:

Has anyone else seen thatvpic of the innie peen. I bet he smart as hail.

JustDee4ever says:

weFukNorNah says:

I agree!

MisTaken if you nasty *closes housecoat* :winky: says:

Ahhhhh shyt :facepalm: here we go

Nancy Drew (fka IsThisThingOn) has entered into witness protection :cool: says:

———————————————————————
      Snotty Pippen :lol:

GAGIRL87 says:

@His ya a$$ sexy okay :hug: bye :hi:

OpinionHated says:

He married an ostrich? I can’t with these foolish designs – what happned to classic looks and lines – trendy is whack this dress is whack I could have pulled together a nice a-line dress for under a hundred bucks that looks better than that

Her face makeup and hair – flawless – she looks very happy and i’m happy for her….

Draya said "that's what strippers do" puppylove says:

Slimm has graced us with another guest post :newpost:

Keesh says:

Bout to cry because I couldnt be in here with yall talking bout my boy… Reco werked that dress and yall know.. Chattanooga stand up! Is anyone there…OTB, Bad, Diva, Auntie.. I miss yall…but we gotta give Reco some credit

lovebites says:

that is not pretty on both ends. But im happy they got married..